Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: (Closed)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Crow's nose flared and he scented for something, anything, "Sure" he replied after a moment. He dove down after her, legs, pearl and wings tucked in as he dove at incredibly speed. His wings snapped open after he hit the treeline, pulling his back and slowing him down. He grabbed his pearl in his left claw as he landed, using his back and front right legs to set down. He flapped his wings a few times before pulling them in. He remained silent as his icy eyes surveyed the forest, his nostrils flaring and his tongue flicking out quickly.

Phantasm kept her face straight, "We shall meet again, Shar." Phantasm murmured, nodding her head to the girl as she walked away, "Brother, I think I shall be fine. I'll reserve myself from drinking anymore. I cannot express my gratitude in words at how much I am glad to have you as a brother." she said warmly. Soon two, of the three, warriors walked out to them. One with a Tiger skin on his back and the other with black wolf skin, "General, are you alright?" one asked gruffly, after they'd both given Roux and Phantasm a stiff bow. Phantasm smiled, "I am well. Just, well you know, blood and all." she said. The two nodded knowingly. Only the Gods and Phantasm's three warriors knew of her blood frenzies.
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Crow's nose flared and he scented for something, anything, "Sure" he replied after a moment. He dove down after her, legs, pearl and wings tucked in as he dove at incredibly speed. His wings snapped open after he hit the treeline, pulling his back and slowing him down. He grabbed his pearl in his left claw as he landed, using his back and front right legs to set down. He flapped his wings a few times before pulling them in. He remained silent as his icy eyes surveyed the forest, his nostrils flaring and his tongue flicking out quickly.

Phantasm kept her face straight, "We shall meet again, Shar." Phantasm murmured, nodding her head to the girl as she walked away, "Brother, I think I shall be fine. I'll reserve myself from drinking anymore. I cannot express my gratitude in words at how much I am glad to have you as a brother." she said warmly. Soon two, of the three, warriors walked out to them. One with a Tiger skin on his back and the other with black wolf skin, "General, are you alright?" one asked gruffly, after they'd both given Roux and Phantasm a stiff bow. Phantasm smiled, "I am well. Just, well you know, blood and all." she said. The two nodded knowingly. Only the Gods and Phantasm's three warriors knew of her blood frenzies.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow

Filipa's ears perked up. She heard a faint rustling in a large oak a few meters down. 'Crow.' She whispered. 'Listen.' She glided towards the tree, completely silent. The wind was blowing their way, so the prey couldn't smell them. 'Good...' Filipa silently landed at the foot of the tree. She froze, sniffing the air. The prey was still there. By the smell of it, it was a nice juicy mouse. Filipa inched forward. She waited a few seconds then pounced, clawing inside the mouse's den. She felt something warm and furry in her claws. She purred with satisfaction, pulling the dead body of the mouse out. It was fat! She trotted over to Crow, the mouse in her jaws. 'Tada!' She gave a muffled reply.

Filipa's ears perked up. She heard a faint rustling in a large oak a few meters down. 'Crow.' She whispered. 'Listen.' She glided towards the tree, completely silent. The wind was blowing their way, so the prey couldn't smell them. 'Good...' Filipa silently landed at the foot of the tree. She froze, sniffing the air. The prey was still there. By the smell of it, it was a nice juicy mouse. Filipa inched forward. She waited a few seconds then pounced, clawing inside the mouse's den. She felt something warm and furry in her claws. She purred with satisfaction, pulling the dead body of the mouse out. It was fat! She trotted over to Crow, the mouse in her jaws. 'Tada!' She gave a muffled reply.
fXdRkTP.png

Crow grinned, "Good job." he praised, "Now watch what I can catch..." He crouched on three legs, flexing his claws. Crow slowly moved his front left claw until his pearl was tucked in his cloak. He placed his left claw down and inched forward into the thicket, "I'll be right back." he whispered. He disappeared into the thicket silently, white eyes darting around. He soon caught the scent of something much larger, and he grinned again.

He inched forward before stopping, there was a pop and the muffled sound of crunching, he soon saw what he was looking for. A pale deer stood by some leaves, chewing. He waited a few moments, shifting softly until he was in optimal position. He lunged and sunk his claws and teeth in the soft hide of the deer. He quickly killed the beat, painlessly. He grabbed the deer in his jaws, ignoring the wonderful smell that filled his nose. He carried the deer back to Filipa and set it down, giving a small smile, "This is what I normally dine on." he chuckled. He tore into the belly of the beast, hungrily.

Crow grinned, "Good job." he praised, "Now watch what I can catch..." He crouched on three legs, flexing his claws. Crow slowly moved his front left claw until his pearl was tucked in his cloak. He placed his left claw down and inched forward into the thicket, "I'll be right back." he whispered. He disappeared into the thicket silently, white eyes darting around. He soon caught the scent of something much larger, and he grinned again.

He inched forward before stopping, there was a pop and the muffled sound of crunching, he soon saw what he was looking for. A pale deer stood by some leaves, chewing. He waited a few moments, shifting softly until he was in optimal position. He lunged and sunk his claws and teeth in the soft hide of the deer. He quickly killed the beat, painlessly. He grabbed the deer in his jaws, ignoring the wonderful smell that filled his nose. He carried the deer back to Filipa and set it down, giving a small smile, "This is what I normally dine on." he chuckled. He tore into the belly of the beast, hungrily.

Filipa smiled at him, delicately bitting her mouse. The warm juices flooded her mouth, the savory meat very tasty. 'You know...' Filipa said between mouthfuls. 'Raw meat isn't that bad!' She laughed, finishing off the mouse quickly. She patted her belly happily. 'Luke has never tasted raw meat. I should take him hunting sometime. Maybe you could teach him.' Filipa smiled at Crow. 'I-I mean if you wanted to...' Filipa blushed and avoided his icy gaze.

Elithidora entered the majestic palace quietly. Her claws click-clacked on the floor, loudly. She was adorned in mechanical wear, and her favorite Ivory Aviator Scarf. Bronze doors opened themselves for her as she entered the ballroom, and Elith spotted a drinks table. 'Mmmm...' She muttered, heading for the juice. She hated alcohol. Elith grabbed a glass and filled it with some punch that resembled wine. She also hated being mocked for not drinking. A male mortal was staring at her. 'Uh...the wine is over there.' He pointed a hand. Elith glared at him. 'Maybe I don't want wine...' She muttered. She walked away, towards the host and hostess, changing into human form. Her shimmering scales morphed into a crimson jacked and a bronze skirt that trailed behind her. Her strawberry hair grew longer and longer, till it reached her heels. As she approached them, Elith smiled to herself. It'd been a while since she'd seen Arrecina and Titus.

Filipa smiled at him, delicately bitting her mouse. The warm juices flooded her mouth, the savory meat very tasty. 'You know...' Filipa said between mouthfuls. 'Raw meat isn't that bad!' She laughed, finishing off the mouse quickly. She patted her belly happily. 'Luke has never tasted raw meat. I should take him hunting sometime. Maybe you could teach him.' Filipa smiled at Crow. 'I-I mean if you wanted to...' Filipa blushed and avoided his icy gaze.

Elithidora entered the majestic palace quietly. Her claws click-clacked on the floor, loudly. She was adorned in mechanical wear, and her favorite Ivory Aviator Scarf. Bronze doors opened themselves for her as she entered the ballroom, and Elith spotted a drinks table. 'Mmmm...' She muttered, heading for the juice. She hated alcohol. Elith grabbed a glass and filled it with some punch that resembled wine. She also hated being mocked for not drinking. A male mortal was staring at her. 'Uh...the wine is over there.' He pointed a hand. Elith glared at him. 'Maybe I don't want wine...' She muttered. She walked away, towards the host and hostess, changing into human form. Her shimmering scales morphed into a crimson jacked and a bronze skirt that trailed behind her. Her strawberry hair grew longer and longer, till it reached her heels. As she approached them, Elith smiled to herself. It'd been a while since she'd seen Arrecina and Titus.
fXdRkTP.png
Tiny reminder bump.....
Tiny reminder bump.....
fXdRkTP.png
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @goldenheart343 @Annekin @Jenkow

Fortuna pat Gen's arm reassuringly, smiling fondly at the other before she turned and made her way back toward Titus and Arrecina at the head of the atrium. She watched curiously, brow furrowed as she watched the female approach them. She tensed gently, chuckling as she stare. "Well, Elith!"she called just loud enough for her to hear before coming to stand by her aunt and uncle. "Old faces certainly are coming out of the woodwork!" Arrecina chuckled, smiling as she an extended a hand of greeting to Elith.
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @goldenheart343 @Annekin @Jenkow

Fortuna pat Gen's arm reassuringly, smiling fondly at the other before she turned and made her way back toward Titus and Arrecina at the head of the atrium. She watched curiously, brow furrowed as she watched the female approach them. She tensed gently, chuckling as she stare. "Well, Elith!"she called just loud enough for her to hear before coming to stand by her aunt and uncle. "Old faces certainly are coming out of the woodwork!" Arrecina chuckled, smiling as she an extended a hand of greeting to Elith.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png

Crow took a moment to raise his bloodied maw, looking to Filipa, "Meet is wonderful." he said simply. He returned to the carcass and ate while listening. "I'd love to hunt with your son, perhaps sometime this human week." he suggested between swallowing and eating."

Crow took a moment to raise his bloodied maw, looking to Filipa, "Meet is wonderful." he said simply. He returned to the carcass and ate while listening. "I'd love to hunt with your son, perhaps sometime this human week." he suggested between swallowing and eating."

'Great!' Filipa nodded, sitting patiently. Her stomach rumbled slightly. 'I'm gonna go hunt some more, if you don't mind.' She flapped her wings and took off across the moonlit sky, scanning the forest floor. Filipa spotted a moose up ahead. She grumbled. It was to large, and the meat was always to stringy. It wasn't worth the work. She flew on some, eventually spotting a large deer. It was a mother, with her babies. Filipa wasn't going to ruin that, she was a mother herself! Filipa sighed, reluctantly turning around. Crow had probably finished the deer by now, or at least most of it and was growing impatient. Filipa spotted a hoard of rabbits, hopping in a field. Yes! She thought, diving. She folded her wings in and let gravity take her. Spreading them out at the last second, she grabbed two of the animals and soared up into the sky, crowing with triumph. She killed the rabbits swiftly, flying back to the spot she and Crow had been. 'I'm back!' She said breathlessly. Filipa set the rabbit's corpses down, beginning to feast.

'Great!' Filipa nodded, sitting patiently. Her stomach rumbled slightly. 'I'm gonna go hunt some more, if you don't mind.' She flapped her wings and took off across the moonlit sky, scanning the forest floor. Filipa spotted a moose up ahead. She grumbled. It was to large, and the meat was always to stringy. It wasn't worth the work. She flew on some, eventually spotting a large deer. It was a mother, with her babies. Filipa wasn't going to ruin that, she was a mother herself! Filipa sighed, reluctantly turning around. Crow had probably finished the deer by now, or at least most of it and was growing impatient. Filipa spotted a hoard of rabbits, hopping in a field. Yes! She thought, diving. She folded her wings in and let gravity take her. Spreading them out at the last second, she grabbed two of the animals and soared up into the sky, crowing with triumph. She killed the rabbits swiftly, flying back to the spot she and Crow had been. 'I'm back!' She said breathlessly. Filipa set the rabbit's corpses down, beginning to feast.
fXdRkTP.png
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow Reminder bump to everyone! ^^
@CornixElecti @nebulanarwhal @Solztize @kersom @ElveraBasilisk @Annekin @Jenkow Reminder bump to everyone! ^^
fXdRkTP.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49