Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | :Favor of the Gods: (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize @Annekin

Fortuna shift in her chair as she listened, knowing Roux's idea of a test could be very well different from her own. She hesitated to respond, but the desperation of wanting to bear pride for humans again urged her to reply. "What do you have in mind?"she breathed, glancing his way as she swallowed hard, watching him. "Perhaps it will reveal what is causing the change in this new generation of mortals.."she murmur thoughtfully.

Fortuna shift in her chair as she listened, knowing Roux's idea of a test could be very well different from her own. She hesitated to respond, but the desperation of wanting to bear pride for humans again urged her to reply. "What do you have in mind?"she breathed, glancing his way as she swallowed hard, watching him. "Perhaps it will reveal what is causing the change in this new generation of mortals.."she murmur thoughtfully.
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize

Erebus glared directly down at Roux, letting him know he knew exactly which words came out of his mouth. Arrogant fool, he thought, I'm not here for our blessings.
If only Erebus had been able to fight him back in his prime days, the basterd wouldn't stand a chance. He was fooling himself if he believed that Erebus was nothing but a regular half-blooded: He was a god. He had not only killed one, but two Ancients. While the others had simply starred in fear and shock.
Those thoughts had kept him to his senses the past years: What he had been capable of. Oh, how he needed to gain those powers back once again.

But Erebus was not interested in wasting his time on such immature conclusions, he was here because he meant business.
The moment Erebus' thought wandered off and he lost focus, the clear voice of Roux disappeared completely in the growing sound of the crowd.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @solztize

Erebus glared directly down at Roux, letting him know he knew exactly which words came out of his mouth. Arrogant fool, he thought, I'm not here for our blessings.
If only Erebus had been able to fight him back in his prime days, the basterd wouldn't stand a chance. He was fooling himself if he believed that Erebus was nothing but a regular half-blooded: He was a god. He had not only killed one, but two Ancients. While the others had simply starred in fear and shock.
Those thoughts had kept him to his senses the past years: What he had been capable of. Oh, how he needed to gain those powers back once again.

But Erebus was not interested in wasting his time on such immature conclusions, he was here because he meant business.
The moment Erebus' thought wandered off and he lost focus, the clear voice of Roux disappeared completely in the growing sound of the crowd.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @annekin @kersom @solztize

Crow sighed, his stomach grumbling softly. He finally walked over to the other humans and seemed to relax as he made conversation, trying to look like all the others. He learned as much as he could from the humans, enveloping himself in the air of apprehension, excitement and... something else he couldn't name. He took his cloak off and looked much more elegant in his tunic and trousers. He leaned on one leg with his arms crossed as he talked to a young woman who's words fall and tripped out of her mouth as if she were running a marathon with her words. Finally, he slipped away and joined a conversation with a few others, learning much more from them than the gossipy girl.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @annekin @kersom @solztize

Crow sighed, his stomach grumbling softly. He finally walked over to the other humans and seemed to relax as he made conversation, trying to look like all the others. He learned as much as he could from the humans, enveloping himself in the air of apprehension, excitement and... something else he couldn't name. He took his cloak off and looked much more elegant in his tunic and trousers. He leaned on one leg with his arms crossed as he talked to a young woman who's words fall and tripped out of her mouth as if she were running a marathon with her words. Finally, he slipped away and joined a conversation with a few others, learning much more from them than the gossipy girl.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @cornixelecti @kersom @Elverabasilisk @Annekin

A mysterious smile spread over Roux's face. "The answer to a human's worth is a pure heart if I'm correct? A heart of gold unblemished of any ill intentions. Such a heart would be hard to find. Almost impossible. But a test would certainly narrow it down." His icy cold eyes quietly gazed at the mortals. He could sense the darkness in most of them. The greed of having the chance to be blessed by the goddess. "What if I take away the life of everyone here? I will put a curse of misfortune on all of them. However, if one would be brave enough, everyone would be spared. He alone would receive the curse." He could see the tension in Fortuna's features. "Worry not, I will not harm any mortals. Whoever that brave one should be your answer."

A mysterious smile spread over Roux's face. "The answer to a human's worth is a pure heart if I'm correct? A heart of gold unblemished of any ill intentions. Such a heart would be hard to find. Almost impossible. But a test would certainly narrow it down." His icy cold eyes quietly gazed at the mortals. He could sense the darkness in most of them. The greed of having the chance to be blessed by the goddess. "What if I take away the life of everyone here? I will put a curse of misfortune on all of them. However, if one would be brave enough, everyone would be spared. He alone would receive the curse." He could see the tension in Fortuna's features. "Worry not, I will not harm any mortals. Whoever that brave one should be your answer."
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png

She listened intently to the proposition, head inclining his way as her eyes were trained on the crowd before gazing to Roux. "If such a task were executed, we would need to insure their trust once more, after it is done.."she murmur, thinking as she stroked down her neck silently. "I will allow it, but only once the rest of Us arrive. That way, many of us might find our charge.."she spoke lowly to him.

She listened intently to the proposition, head inclining his way as her eyes were trained on the crowd before gazing to Roux. "If such a task were executed, we would need to insure their trust once more, after it is done.."she murmur, thinking as she stroked down her neck silently. "I will allow it, but only once the rest of Us arrive. That way, many of us might find our charge.."she spoke lowly to him.
@Annekin @ElveraBasilisk @CornixElecti @kersom @GoldenHeart343 @solztize

Siobhan inhaled, the smells of above greeting her nose after several hundred years. It had been awhile since she had been to the surface, she had been holed up in her work. It was all gold and glittering, just like the markings and jewelry that adorned the great Fortuna. But she shook her head and gazed at the man she had came up to see. It had been a while since someone made her wonder. He gazed at her in such a way that she almost shivered but she kept her stance. She could tell her was looking for her eyes, and she was smart enough to keep them hidden. He nodded at her curtly and she stood beside him, soaking in his dark prescnese. What should I say? she wondered thoughtfully, those thoughts being interrupted by another dragon entering the room.

He was the one who spoke with Fortuna. With this in mind, Siobhan opened her ears and listened as he proudly insulted her people, she stiffened but listened. Siobhan was never one for confrontation unless someone went to far. He went on about tests, and went as far as to insult the dark one next to her. This almost caused her to speak, Fortuna gaining that privilege before her. She agreed with the tests? This caused determination in the snapper's soul, she would prove them all wrong. Somehow. But her thoughts were lost and brought back to the dark man next to her. "How long has it been for you?" she asked gingerly, her voice rough and twangy, for she hadn't spoken in years.
@Annekin @ElveraBasilisk @CornixElecti @kersom @GoldenHeart343 @solztize

Siobhan inhaled, the smells of above greeting her nose after several hundred years. It had been awhile since she had been to the surface, she had been holed up in her work. It was all gold and glittering, just like the markings and jewelry that adorned the great Fortuna. But she shook her head and gazed at the man she had came up to see. It had been a while since someone made her wonder. He gazed at her in such a way that she almost shivered but she kept her stance. She could tell her was looking for her eyes, and she was smart enough to keep them hidden. He nodded at her curtly and she stood beside him, soaking in his dark prescnese. What should I say? she wondered thoughtfully, those thoughts being interrupted by another dragon entering the room.

He was the one who spoke with Fortuna. With this in mind, Siobhan opened her ears and listened as he proudly insulted her people, she stiffened but listened. Siobhan was never one for confrontation unless someone went to far. He went on about tests, and went as far as to insult the dark one next to her. This almost caused her to speak, Fortuna gaining that privilege before her. She agreed with the tests? This caused determination in the snapper's soul, she would prove them all wrong. Somehow. But her thoughts were lost and brought back to the dark man next to her. "How long has it been for you?" she asked gingerly, her voice rough and twangy, for she hadn't spoken in years.
tNwD8Ts.png
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @annekin @kersom @solztize @Jenkow

Latskaia gracefully landed on the roof of the ornate Temple, brightness and cloud of sounds greeted her anxiously. It had been several hundred years since she'd left her cave, and she wasn't too happy to have left it, She shifted, the transformation laborious and painful for she had never actually taken a human form but once. Her purple hair long and wavy, her white skin covered in even whiter robes and tatters as well as purple swirls. She walked towards where a window was and dropped down onto the sill. She climbed down to a balcony and made her way to a staircase, barely giving Siobhan and Erebo any of her attention. She blocked out all the voices and smells of the humans and made her way to Fortuna and Roux, "Greetings." she said softly, so only they could hear over the other voices. "I detest these gatherings... but I think it has been long enough, a human must deserve my blessing by now." she said, her voice louder now, "I heard... something about a test?" she inquired, trying not to look out of her element, 'You're an ancient... Get yourself together.' she thought.
@ElveraBasilisk @GoldenHeart343 @nebulanarwhal @annekin @kersom @solztize @Jenkow

Latskaia gracefully landed on the roof of the ornate Temple, brightness and cloud of sounds greeted her anxiously. It had been several hundred years since she'd left her cave, and she wasn't too happy to have left it, She shifted, the transformation laborious and painful for she had never actually taken a human form but once. Her purple hair long and wavy, her white skin covered in even whiter robes and tatters as well as purple swirls. She walked towards where a window was and dropped down onto the sill. She climbed down to a balcony and made her way to a staircase, barely giving Siobhan and Erebo any of her attention. She blocked out all the voices and smells of the humans and made her way to Fortuna and Roux, "Greetings." she said softly, so only they could hear over the other voices. "I detest these gatherings... but I think it has been long enough, a human must deserve my blessing by now." she said, her voice louder now, "I heard... something about a test?" she inquired, trying not to look out of her element, 'You're an ancient... Get yourself together.' she thought.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@nabulanarwhal @ElveraBasilisk @CornixElecti @kersom @GoldenHeart343 @solztize

Erebus had lost interest in the gods speaking. For his matter they could go on with their lauding and hailing of themselves and condescendingly speaks of the human race.
Orion would have disagreed with them as well. The thought came to him out of nowhere and he almost gripped for air, his eyes wide as they stared down on the mess of people.

Erebus couldn't get to think further on, as the woman beside him spoke. He smiled genuinely at her, but with a certain confusion.
"Pardon?" He said with a smooth, yet cold voice. Erebus couldn't understand her question - How long since what, exactly..?
@nabulanarwhal @ElveraBasilisk @CornixElecti @kersom @GoldenHeart343 @solztize

Erebus had lost interest in the gods speaking. For his matter they could go on with their lauding and hailing of themselves and condescendingly speaks of the human race.
Orion would have disagreed with them as well. The thought came to him out of nowhere and he almost gripped for air, his eyes wide as they stared down on the mess of people.

Erebus couldn't get to think further on, as the woman beside him spoke. He smiled genuinely at her, but with a certain confusion.
"Pardon?" He said with a smooth, yet cold voice. Erebus couldn't understand her question - How long since what, exactly..?

Fortuna's approval of his plan made Roux give a satisfied nod. "We shall wait for the others then." He wasn't afraid of losing the mortals' trust. As the god of death, perhaps he had already lost it centuries ago. He himself was quite interested on who would be the victor of the test. "In the meantime, that fellow should be keenly watched," he spoke lowly and softly,"Great darkness is in him. As much as I would love to, if he does not cause any disturbance, I am prohibited to punish him." Such restrictions irritated him at times, but it was the rule of the council.

Fortuna's approval of his plan made Roux give a satisfied nod. "We shall wait for the others then." He wasn't afraid of losing the mortals' trust. As the god of death, perhaps he had already lost it centuries ago. He himself was quite interested on who would be the victor of the test. "In the meantime, that fellow should be keenly watched," he spoke lowly and softly,"Great darkness is in him. As much as I would love to, if he does not cause any disturbance, I am prohibited to punish him." Such restrictions irritated him at times, but it was the rule of the council.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png

Fortuna nod at Roux before lifting her head, a smile of surprise crossing her face at the foreign sight. "Well, well...in all these years, Latskaia?"she spoke, standing to formally welcome the Ancient. "Kind of you to join us--we were just about to set to work determining the worthiest of the bunch,"she replied to the other's question, signaling to her seat. "You've been a long time away but surely you're aware of the corruption of the current human generation, no?"she asked, brow furrowing as she briefly gazed over the crowd in concern.

Fortuna nod at Roux before lifting her head, a smile of surprise crossing her face at the foreign sight. "Well, well...in all these years, Latskaia?"she spoke, standing to formally welcome the Ancient. "Kind of you to join us--we were just about to set to work determining the worthiest of the bunch,"she replied to the other's question, signaling to her seat. "You've been a long time away but surely you're aware of the corruption of the current human generation, no?"she asked, brow furrowing as she briefly gazed over the crowd in concern.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49