Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Second Chance (private)
1 2
[img]http://i.imgur.com/De0d4gp.jpg[/img] A red and green Fae was exploring the rubble of what once was the home of a very peaceful clan. Hatchlings once happily ran through the grand open areas, and now it was overgrown and falling apart. "Hello!" came a muffled shout from a ruined wall. "Is anyone there?" (@Everglades it ain't much to start with but it's a start :3)
De0d4gp.jpg

A red and green Fae was exploring the rubble of what once was the home of a very peaceful clan. Hatchlings once happily ran through the grand open areas, and now it was overgrown and falling apart.
"Hello!" came a muffled shout from a ruined wall. "Is anyone there?"

(@Everglades it ain't much to start with but it's a start :3)
tumblr_o89i6qRd5B1uj5ydro2_100.png

389.png
ToT
@Fatespinner ((No worries, all roleplays start out short :P))

Poplar trudged through the willowed forest, the whispers of the ancestors that had passed ringing bright and merrily in his ears. He felt elated, for today was a fresh, crisp day, as if it was a new start. Autumn had come to the world once more. He sighed happily as his leafy green eyes followed the vibrant colors of the leaves that danced down from trees nearby.

He stopped on his tracks, his heart quickening, as the whispers were extinguished from his ears. Right before his eyes were the remains of what was a type of shelter? Poplar knew that his ancestors, the whispers of the willows to be exact, were holding their breath, waiting, what was going to happen next. He heard muffling yells beyond the ruins.

"I'm here!" Poplar called back, hurrying towards the spot where the unknown shout had come from. Folding his large wings and spreading out his hands, he began to heave up the wall as his muscles started to quiver from it's weight.

((Am I doing this right? ^.^ I'm slightly confused, is that the red green fae shouting from the wall? or are you doing two characters?))
@Fatespinner ((No worries, all roleplays start out short :P))

Poplar trudged through the willowed forest, the whispers of the ancestors that had passed ringing bright and merrily in his ears. He felt elated, for today was a fresh, crisp day, as if it was a new start. Autumn had come to the world once more. He sighed happily as his leafy green eyes followed the vibrant colors of the leaves that danced down from trees nearby.

He stopped on his tracks, his heart quickening, as the whispers were extinguished from his ears. Right before his eyes were the remains of what was a type of shelter? Poplar knew that his ancestors, the whispers of the willows to be exact, were holding their breath, waiting, what was going to happen next. He heard muffling yells beyond the ruins.

"I'm here!" Poplar called back, hurrying towards the spot where the unknown shout had come from. Folding his large wings and spreading out his hands, he began to heave up the wall as his muscles started to quiver from it's weight.

((Am I doing this right? ^.^ I'm slightly confused, is that the red green fae shouting from the wall? or are you doing two characters?))
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@Everglades ((I meant for Poplar to be the red and green Fae XD but it's okay :3
Tiran, or Chance if you prefer, is the one trapped under the wall))

Tiran shoved at the rubble that was pinning him to the ground.
He barely heard the reply back from another dragon that must've heard his shout.
Tiran gave one last effort to shove the wall, and with the other dragon's help it moved.

((you're doing just fine ^_^))
@Everglades ((I meant for Poplar to be the red and green Fae XD but it's okay :3
Tiran, or Chance if you prefer, is the one trapped under the wall))

Tiran shoved at the rubble that was pinning him to the ground.
He barely heard the reply back from another dragon that must've heard his shout.
Tiran gave one last effort to shove the wall, and with the other dragon's help it moved.

((you're doing just fine ^_^))

389.png
ToT
@Fatespinner ((How silly of me xD Thank you ;___; OHHHH I get it ^.^))

"Oh!" Poplar stumbled back in surprise as the rubble fell to the side with an almighty thud. Looking curiously at the pale coatl he asked curiously, "How did you get there? Are you alright?" He fished out some merryweather seeds which he carried in the pockets of his robes. "I got some merryweather seeds, if you like any, to ease the pain?"

((Thank you ;___;))
@Fatespinner ((How silly of me xD Thank you ;___; OHHHH I get it ^.^))

"Oh!" Poplar stumbled back in surprise as the rubble fell to the side with an almighty thud. Looking curiously at the pale coatl he asked curiously, "How did you get there? Are you alright?" He fished out some merryweather seeds which he carried in the pockets of his robes. "I got some merryweather seeds, if you like any, to ease the pain?"

((Thank you ;___;))
@Everglades ((no worries ~_^))

"I'm okay," Tiran wheezed. "It was just, a little hard to breathe."
Gingerly he took a few of the merryweather seeds. "Thank you. Who are you?"
Tiran's memory was rather fuzzy and only showed hints of what happened.
@Everglades ((no worries ~_^))

"I'm okay," Tiran wheezed. "It was just, a little hard to breathe."
Gingerly he took a few of the merryweather seeds. "Thank you. Who are you?"
Tiran's memory was rather fuzzy and only showed hints of what happened.

389.png
ToT
@Fatespinner ((Perfect <333))

Poplar's eyes flashed with concern. "Eat," he said warningly. He felt rather worried about the bedraggled coatl. And something in his eyes and his sleek coat reminded him of Lasky, a kind but fierce healer in his clan. "And my name is Poplar, prophet of WillowSong Clan." He spread out a wing, a gesturing him down the path. "Would you like to shelter by our clan for now, and get some food and rest? We have plenty." And his leafy green eyes met the stranger's. "And what is your name?"
@Fatespinner ((Perfect <333))

Poplar's eyes flashed with concern. "Eat," he said warningly. He felt rather worried about the bedraggled coatl. And something in his eyes and his sleek coat reminded him of Lasky, a kind but fierce healer in his clan. "And my name is Poplar, prophet of WillowSong Clan." He spread out a wing, a gesturing him down the path. "Would you like to shelter by our clan for now, and get some food and rest? We have plenty." And his leafy green eyes met the stranger's. "And what is your name?"
@Everglades ((*politely bows* why thank ye uwu))

"Tiran," He replied. "And I think that would be a wise idea. It's clear that I won't find anything here." Tiran sighed.
@Everglades ((*politely bows* why thank ye uwu))

"Tiran," He replied. "And I think that would be a wise idea. It's clear that I won't find anything here." Tiran sighed.

389.png
ToT
@Fatespinner ((No problem, my queen!))

"What do you mean?" Poplar's heart quickened with curiousity interest as the whispers urged him to go on. He began to lead Tiran back to his clan, where his clanmates would take good care of the injured Tiran. And mostly, back to the warm moss nest that was waiting for Poplar to sleep in. The sky turned into the brights and dark hues of pink and orange, misty clouds floating in the air. Dusk was already approaching. "Did something terrible happen? Is there any way we could help?"
@Fatespinner ((No problem, my queen!))

"What do you mean?" Poplar's heart quickened with curiousity interest as the whispers urged him to go on. He began to lead Tiran back to his clan, where his clanmates would take good care of the injured Tiran. And mostly, back to the warm moss nest that was waiting for Poplar to sleep in. The sky turned into the brights and dark hues of pink and orange, misty clouds floating in the air. Dusk was already approaching. "Did something terrible happen? Is there any way we could help?"
@Everglades ((queen of cheesy stories! *proudly puts on crown*))

"Yes, it was terrible," Tiran shuffled along behind the Fae his limbs complaining from over-excursion. "The leader was overthrown. And the clan . . ." he trailed off, letting the reality of events that transpired sink in. "I don't know if it's even possible to help now."
@Everglades ((queen of cheesy stories! *proudly puts on crown*))

"Yes, it was terrible," Tiran shuffled along behind the Fae his limbs complaining from over-excursion. "The leader was overthrown. And the clan . . ." he trailed off, letting the reality of events that transpired sink in. "I don't know if it's even possible to help now."

389.png
ToT
@Fatespinner ((Don't forget epicness! ;)) PS: Going to dinner but I promise I'll reply when I get back!))

Poplar's eyes widened with sympathy. "I won't push," he promised, putting his wing around Tiran. "Perhaps . . . it can be fixed, but only slim." Poplar's eyes sparkled. "But in the meantime, let us relax. Then we can start worrying when the time is right. You are injured, and you need to relax." He smiled.
@Fatespinner ((Don't forget epicness! ;)) PS: Going to dinner but I promise I'll reply when I get back!))

Poplar's eyes widened with sympathy. "I won't push," he promised, putting his wing around Tiran. "Perhaps . . . it can be fixed, but only slim." Poplar's eyes sparkled. "But in the meantime, let us relax. Then we can start worrying when the time is right. You are injured, and you need to relax." He smiled.
1 2