Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -looking for fantasy rp!!- (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It runs in our blood.

Where do you stand? How will your story unfold?

-

Hey there! Caly here. I've been working on this world for as long as I can remember. I am extremely nervous to share it with the world, as it is very important to me. However! Roleplay has always been the best way for me to flesh out characters, settings, and plot points, as well as giving me a better grip on the more mundane parts of the World.

Which is where you come in! I am really open to exploring whatever you wish to, with either pre-established characters or brand new ones. There are, however some rules.

-Please do not rp Hireath with anyone else. Seriously. Just don't.

-I have characters all over the MOGAI spectrum. It is almost never a big deal. If you are uncomfortable with this, we are probably going to have a problem.

-Romance is fine! Good, even. Again, if you are uncomfortable with MOGAI characters, maybe romance isn't a good option for you. If you contact me and say 'but i only do f/m!' i will ignore you.

-Length isn't an issue as long as you give me something to work with. I cannot carry an rp plot by myself. It's not how these things work.

-Post whenever. I know you people do productive things like school and a real job. I too, work, and sometimes am too exhausted to post. I get you.

-Be kind! I know that sometimes characters clash, and if one of mine ends up hating yours, it does not mean I hate you. We're good.

-Hiraeth deals with a lot of sensitive things. Lots of gore, lots of horror, lots of abuse. If there is anything, anything at all, that will trigger you or squick you out, let me know. I will avoid it like the plague.

Anyways, thank you for reading! If this post disappears it's because I remembered I am a cowered. Ta!
It runs in our blood.

Where do you stand? How will your story unfold?

-

Hey there! Caly here. I've been working on this world for as long as I can remember. I am extremely nervous to share it with the world, as it is very important to me. However! Roleplay has always been the best way for me to flesh out characters, settings, and plot points, as well as giving me a better grip on the more mundane parts of the World.

Which is where you come in! I am really open to exploring whatever you wish to, with either pre-established characters or brand new ones. There are, however some rules.

-Please do not rp Hireath with anyone else. Seriously. Just don't.

-I have characters all over the MOGAI spectrum. It is almost never a big deal. If you are uncomfortable with this, we are probably going to have a problem.

-Romance is fine! Good, even. Again, if you are uncomfortable with MOGAI characters, maybe romance isn't a good option for you. If you contact me and say 'but i only do f/m!' i will ignore you.

-Length isn't an issue as long as you give me something to work with. I cannot carry an rp plot by myself. It's not how these things work.

-Post whenever. I know you people do productive things like school and a real job. I too, work, and sometimes am too exhausted to post. I get you.

-Be kind! I know that sometimes characters clash, and if one of mine ends up hating yours, it does not mean I hate you. We're good.

-Hiraeth deals with a lot of sensitive things. Lots of gore, lots of horror, lots of abuse. If there is anything, anything at all, that will trigger you or squick you out, let me know. I will avoid it like the plague.

Anyways, thank you for reading! If this post disappears it's because I remembered I am a cowered. Ta!
endure and survive.
Some pings! (apologies in advance if you did not want a ping ha haaaa)

@CherryLimeSalt @Biopunk @NormandyBeaches @TangeloJack @Valkyriae @Nonstop

Rp's in Hiraeth

Krystal Palace Panties with NormandyBeaches (hiraeth is so serious. me and normandy are the most serious)

The Trust of the Untrustworthy with Lopai

And Then, Silence with NepetaLejion [hiatus]

Ashes to Ashes with TangeloJack

In Fire and Blood with Mypilot

Rock Bottom (Going Down) with Carnifex

Travelling Salesham with NormandyBeaches

1x1 with RaisingCain
Some pings! (apologies in advance if you did not want a ping ha haaaa)

@CherryLimeSalt @Biopunk @NormandyBeaches @TangeloJack @Valkyriae @Nonstop

Rp's in Hiraeth

Krystal Palace Panties with NormandyBeaches (hiraeth is so serious. me and normandy are the most serious)

The Trust of the Untrustworthy with Lopai

And Then, Silence with NepetaLejion [hiatus]

Ashes to Ashes with TangeloJack

In Fire and Blood with Mypilot

Rock Bottom (Going Down) with Carnifex

Travelling Salesham with NormandyBeaches

1x1 with RaisingCain
endure and survive.
nice, any one who's checking this out, I am rping this world and it is hellsa cool. Like so much! You should definitely check out the HIreath weebly, that link at the top of the master post. SO GOOD!!!
nice, any one who's checking this out, I am rping this world and it is hellsa cool. Like so much! You should definitely check out the HIreath weebly, that link at the top of the master post. SO GOOD!!!
@Purnip @SplashFeather

I can't rp this atm but would either of you two be interested in it??
@Purnip @SplashFeather

I can't rp this atm but would either of you two be interested in it??
NY105Sx.gif
You can bet your mirrors I'm gonna be in, Caly, sign me the heck up! I'll be busy for the whole week, so I'm afraid you won't hear from me much this week, but I'm so getting in! Thank you so much for the pings ok hnmmghhhhh
You can bet your mirrors I'm gonna be in, Caly, sign me the heck up! I'll be busy for the whole week, so I'm afraid you won't hear from me much this week, but I'm so getting in! Thank you so much for the pings ok hnmmghhhhh
6bL3kfJ.png

art by: @BzooZu
@Incalyscent

Your world looks really cool, I would love to roleplay with you if you have room.
@Incalyscent

Your world looks really cool, I would love to roleplay with you if you have room.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
@Nonstop
Sure? I'll have to study more into the world, but from what I can see it looks hella cool ! Usually I don't like big RPs though so I guess it depends on how many people join but I'll definitely look into it @incalyscent
@Nonstop
Sure? I'll have to study more into the world, but from what I can see it looks hella cool ! Usually I don't like big RPs though so I guess it depends on how many people join but I'll definitely look into it @incalyscent
hi
@Valkyriae

thank you babe you are my dun and stars okay i am willing to wait for you and i am much excited c:

@Lopai

ahh thank you! i forgot to mention that i am currently only looking for one-on-ones, so i would be happy to rp with you! if you have an idea or there is anything you want to look more into, send me a pm c:

@SplashFeather

i made this post at an ungodly hour, forgot to mention a lot of things, like how i'm only looking for one-on-ones right now! if you're okay with that, i will be happy to answer and questions you may have about the world c: send me a pm with any questions and to get started up!
@Valkyriae

thank you babe you are my dun and stars okay i am willing to wait for you and i am much excited c:

@Lopai

ahh thank you! i forgot to mention that i am currently only looking for one-on-ones, so i would be happy to rp with you! if you have an idea or there is anything you want to look more into, send me a pm c:

@SplashFeather

i made this post at an ungodly hour, forgot to mention a lot of things, like how i'm only looking for one-on-ones right now! if you're okay with that, i will be happy to answer and questions you may have about the world c: send me a pm with any questions and to get started up!
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent
Awesome! I'll PM you!
@Incalyscent
Awesome! I'll PM you!
hi
For now I shall politely abstain...I have a few RPs going on and I'm kinda at my limit and I don't wanna risk going dead in any of them. But I am interested in trying this out in the future! I love playing in other people's sandboxes.~
For now I shall politely abstain...I have a few RPs going on and I'm kinda at my limit and I don't wanna risk going dead in any of them. But I am interested in trying this out in the future! I love playing in other people's sandboxes.~
Gs7DQgM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8