Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Running Against the Clock | Closed RP
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cPXlZ5A.jpg[/img][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- @Everglades ((I'm sorry this is so long I had to get this ball rolling)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13863117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138632/13863117_350.png[/img] [/url] Coughing and suffering rings in Temperance ears as she shakes off the sickening vision she just witnessed. She could not fight back the tears as she sat by one of the pools. So much death and decay even the gods hid their faces in a mix of sorrow and fear. Even the Plaugebringer herself could not save her children from the disease. Temperance knew at that the rotting goddess was the one who was warning her of this. The Goddess hoped that if another dragon knew maybe it would all pass. Sadly that was not the case, the sickness started in the arcane lands. First it was just a cough that morphed within hours to something far worse. The Arcanist wept for the suffering of his brood. Locking himself away he mercilessly started a hunt for a cure in hopes of saving the countless clans that had started to die out. Slowly the disease was moving out and it would take members of two clans to save the world. The whole event echoed in Temperance's mind, for the first time since leaving the Windswept plateau she was afraid. [img]http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp33/lesi56/Backgrounds%20and%20Separators/separator04.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13298276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132983/13298276_350.png[/img] [/url] Brambles awoke with a start his breathing quick in panic, sitting up he looked around his little den. Noting nothing was wrong he starts to calm back down. Yet when he tries to go back to sleep he finds himself unable to. Heaving himself up he sighs pondering if he wants to go outside or not. Deciding quickly he pads outside into the crisp night air. Sighing again he finds a place to lay in the soft grasses by the many pools. Lifting his crest her hears Temperance approach by softly calling his name. Turning he sees the tears on her face glittering in the moonlight, lifting a wing he calls her over. The young Skydancer flops next him with a sorrow filled sob saying she saw something awful. Using the most soothing voice her owns he asks the distraught dragoness "What did you see Temperance?" Deep in her sobbing she cries, "I-I saw a disease that could kill all of dragon-kind. I-I don't know what to do Brambles! What of my children? What of the clan?" His heart could almost stop at her words, yet he pushed all of his questions and fears aside for Temperance's sake. "Explain Temperance, I know it's hard but to stop something like this you have to tell me everything." Noting the sorrow on her face Brambles felt regret for his word, but soon she spoke of a prophecy given to her by the Lightweaver. [i]"Of a sanctuary who thrives in my light I call three of my children, First a verdant son, who laid claim to an ancient healing magic, Second a daughter of my colors who sees beyond this world, Lastly, I call for one who can protect them I seek another daughter, One of my children who is born of my light and my flesh. Mother of the glade calls for two of her fold, First a daughter who was once mine she is a protector Second a daughter of the rot who is of a lovely pink hue. These Children will save us all, heed me, let no one stop you."[/i] When morning came they told the last of their group and left to meet the others deep in the forest. Praying their clan would still be there when they came home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15218372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152184/15218372_350.png[/img] [/url]
cPXlZ5A.jpg

@Everglades

((I'm sorry this is so long I had to get this ball rolling))

13863117_350.png

Coughing and suffering rings in Temperance ears as she shakes off the sickening vision she just witnessed. She could not fight back the tears as she sat by one of the pools. So much death and decay even the gods hid their faces in a mix of sorrow and fear. Even the Plaugebringer herself could not save her children from the disease. Temperance knew at that the rotting goddess was the one who was warning her of this. The Goddess hoped that if another dragon knew maybe it would all pass.

Sadly that was not the case, the sickness started in the arcane lands. First it was just a cough that morphed within hours to something far worse. The Arcanist wept for the suffering of his brood. Locking himself away he mercilessly started a hunt for a cure in hopes of saving the countless clans that had started to die out. Slowly the disease was moving out and it would take members of two clans to save the world.

The whole event echoed in Temperance's mind, for the first time since leaving the Windswept plateau she was afraid.

separator04.png

13298276_350.png

Brambles awoke with a start his breathing quick in panic, sitting up he looked around his little den. Noting nothing was wrong he starts to calm back down. Yet when he tries to go back to sleep he finds himself unable to. Heaving himself up he sighs pondering if he wants to go outside or not. Deciding quickly he pads outside into the crisp night air. Sighing again he finds a place to lay in the soft grasses by the many pools.

Lifting his crest her hears Temperance approach by softly calling his name. Turning he sees the tears on her face glittering in the moonlight, lifting a wing he calls her over. The young Skydancer flops next him with a sorrow filled sob saying she saw something awful. Using the most soothing voice her owns he asks the distraught dragoness "What did you see Temperance?"

Deep in her sobbing she cries, "I-I saw a disease that could kill all of dragon-kind. I-I don't know what to do Brambles! What of my children? What of the clan?"

His heart could almost stop at her words, yet he pushed all of his questions and fears aside for Temperance's sake. "Explain Temperance, I know it's hard but to stop something like this you have to tell me everything."

Noting the sorrow on her face Brambles felt regret for his word, but soon she spoke of a prophecy given to her by the Lightweaver.

"Of a sanctuary who thrives in my light I call three of my children,
First a verdant son, who laid claim to an ancient healing magic,
Second a daughter of my colors who sees beyond this world,
Lastly, I call for one who can protect them I seek another daughter,
One of my children who is born of my light and my flesh.

Mother of the glade calls for two of her fold,
First a daughter who was once mine she is a protector
Second a daughter of the rot who is of a lovely pink hue.

These Children will save us all, heed me, let no one stop you."

When morning came they told the last of their group and left to meet the others deep in the forest. Praying their clan would still be there when they came home.

15218372_350.png
@Amehime
((Waaaah, I went too long xD I'm sooo sorry for the wait ;__;))
Little prologue~

A little nocturne sprang from the undergrowth, her claws digging in the defeated fur of a mouse. With a dying squeak, it shuddered and slumped to the ground, moving no more. A small stream of blood poured out from it’s chest, giving her the satisfying feel of prey for her clan in her claws. The triumphant cry of birds nearby comforted and warmed her ears.

Food for the clan! she thought merrily. My first prey!

But suddenly, the mouse convulsed during her shining moment.

Startled and afraid, the nocturne peered at it, leaning in, curious, but nervous, about what was happening as her lamp-like eyes gazed at the trembling mouse as she smelled its putrid breath.
Foam frothed around the mouse’s mouth, its body started to twitch and convulse, and a sickly sweet smell hung in the air.

“Probably just a deformed one,” she muttered, blanching, though even as she said it, she didn’t quite believe it.

Suddenly, a sharp slash pain erupted at her sides and she sank to ground, moaning in agony. It was as if a claw had ripped and tore into her insides, as if the breath was knocked right out of her. Her breath came out in struggling rasps, and as she attempted to stand, her legs buckled and she collapsed again.

“Help...help…” she whispered. The little nocturne knew that no one would be able to find her in time. Her eyes slowly closed shut as she was melting into a cold darkness where she could not see nor hear.

---

“Mira, Mira!” A small team of dragons were calling in the night, torches ablaze in their talons. Some of them were scouring the skies, while the rest scouted the grounds, looking for any sign of the golden lamp-like eyes of a little hatchling that wandered out to the grounds.

Lasky, a slightly menacing healer, was in the lead of the team on the clan grounds. Her defiant scarlet eyes glinted in the dark as she moved easily around the underbrush and rocky clearings.
Horrifying pictures of the little hatchling lying in a pool of blood with her throat ripped open flooded Lasky’s mind, as the healer tried to shake them away.

A ring of fire ripped across her mind, as she tore past the memories of her parents falling into the pool of death, spawns of the Plaguebringer, monsters, devils, sin, pawns of her home deity.
Why am I always like this, she thought with distress. Why must my past be the worst of all?
Tears of anguish and anger filled her enraged crimson eyes.

But Lasky held her head high in the air.
“I must stay strong,” she said to herself.
But Lasky had said this far too many times to herself.
How must she escape this twisting maze of horrors in her mind? How?

A sudden screech ripped the calm, quiet, air, as one of the search party howled, “There, there!”
A small body of a dragon laid beside the undergrowth, eyes closed, lips foaming, unmistakably in pain, was Mira, the missing hatchling.

With a spurt of speed, Lasky sped towards her dearest clanmate, her arms filled with the finest herbs she had picked. Spilling them on the ground once she reached Mira, she wrenched off a stem of weed from the pile of herbs. Popping it in her mouth she chewed quickly and tossed in a few seeds as well to sooth the pain.

But when she looked over and felt the little hatchling's chest, it was no longer beating.
Her heart wrenching, Lasky knew she was too late.
So Lasky let out a mournful howl of death as the others joined in with her.
When she finally came back to her senses, she ordered, “Take Mira back to the entrance of my den, quickly. She must be treated with a proper burial.”

As she watched them fly away with increasing speed, she felt horror about what had just happened. As she was caring for Mira, there was foam dripping out from the her mouth . . . and the sides were bleeding, but there was no sign of a struggle. A dead mouse lay beside her, with it’s same symptoms.

She shook her head, her heart broken at the gruesome sight in front of her.
Motives raced across her mind like a storm as she stared into space, cool, calm, and calculating. It must be a sickness that was unknown, but painful.
But who was responsible for this?

As the search party left, whispering about the mysterious sickness that had struck upon them, Lasky fell back to the last in the line, her red eyes glistening in the shadows, but faded after a few mere heartbeats later.

@Amehime
((Waaaah, I went too long xD I'm sooo sorry for the wait ;__;))
Little prologue~

A little nocturne sprang from the undergrowth, her claws digging in the defeated fur of a mouse. With a dying squeak, it shuddered and slumped to the ground, moving no more. A small stream of blood poured out from it’s chest, giving her the satisfying feel of prey for her clan in her claws. The triumphant cry of birds nearby comforted and warmed her ears.

Food for the clan! she thought merrily. My first prey!

But suddenly, the mouse convulsed during her shining moment.

Startled and afraid, the nocturne peered at it, leaning in, curious, but nervous, about what was happening as her lamp-like eyes gazed at the trembling mouse as she smelled its putrid breath.
Foam frothed around the mouse’s mouth, its body started to twitch and convulse, and a sickly sweet smell hung in the air.

“Probably just a deformed one,” she muttered, blanching, though even as she said it, she didn’t quite believe it.

Suddenly, a sharp slash pain erupted at her sides and she sank to ground, moaning in agony. It was as if a claw had ripped and tore into her insides, as if the breath was knocked right out of her. Her breath came out in struggling rasps, and as she attempted to stand, her legs buckled and she collapsed again.

“Help...help…” she whispered. The little nocturne knew that no one would be able to find her in time. Her eyes slowly closed shut as she was melting into a cold darkness where she could not see nor hear.

---

“Mira, Mira!” A small team of dragons were calling in the night, torches ablaze in their talons. Some of them were scouring the skies, while the rest scouted the grounds, looking for any sign of the golden lamp-like eyes of a little hatchling that wandered out to the grounds.

Lasky, a slightly menacing healer, was in the lead of the team on the clan grounds. Her defiant scarlet eyes glinted in the dark as she moved easily around the underbrush and rocky clearings.
Horrifying pictures of the little hatchling lying in a pool of blood with her throat ripped open flooded Lasky’s mind, as the healer tried to shake them away.

A ring of fire ripped across her mind, as she tore past the memories of her parents falling into the pool of death, spawns of the Plaguebringer, monsters, devils, sin, pawns of her home deity.
Why am I always like this, she thought with distress. Why must my past be the worst of all?
Tears of anguish and anger filled her enraged crimson eyes.

But Lasky held her head high in the air.
“I must stay strong,” she said to herself.
But Lasky had said this far too many times to herself.
How must she escape this twisting maze of horrors in her mind? How?

A sudden screech ripped the calm, quiet, air, as one of the search party howled, “There, there!”
A small body of a dragon laid beside the undergrowth, eyes closed, lips foaming, unmistakably in pain, was Mira, the missing hatchling.

With a spurt of speed, Lasky sped towards her dearest clanmate, her arms filled with the finest herbs she had picked. Spilling them on the ground once she reached Mira, she wrenched off a stem of weed from the pile of herbs. Popping it in her mouth she chewed quickly and tossed in a few seeds as well to sooth the pain.

But when she looked over and felt the little hatchling's chest, it was no longer beating.
Her heart wrenching, Lasky knew she was too late.
So Lasky let out a mournful howl of death as the others joined in with her.
When she finally came back to her senses, she ordered, “Take Mira back to the entrance of my den, quickly. She must be treated with a proper burial.”

As she watched them fly away with increasing speed, she felt horror about what had just happened. As she was caring for Mira, there was foam dripping out from the her mouth . . . and the sides were bleeding, but there was no sign of a struggle. A dead mouse lay beside her, with it’s same symptoms.

She shook her head, her heart broken at the gruesome sight in front of her.
Motives raced across her mind like a storm as she stared into space, cool, calm, and calculating. It must be a sickness that was unknown, but painful.
But who was responsible for this?

As the search party left, whispering about the mysterious sickness that had struck upon them, Lasky fell back to the last in the line, her red eyes glistening in the shadows, but faded after a few mere heartbeats later.

chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@Everglades

((Don't worry about))

Deep brown eyes watch the dragons carry the limp Nocturne away with a hint of worry. Worry roots itself in his heart as he thought of what he just saw. That mouse was ill, now she was ill how long until the disease reached the temple. Despite his fears ever so silently Devanshi follows the group, he knows that ill dragon is one of the two nature clan dragons they are looking for. He thinks the Coatl that almost saw him is the other, but he is unsure since he was too busy remaining unseen. Taking wing the pink male twists through the dense foliage with agile grace. He had to memorize the path so he can find Brambles and Temperance later.

As carefully as he can the Devanshi drops down next to the pink Coatl. In his honeyed tone he says, "Pardon me miss. May I speak with you for a moment."

@Everglades

((Don't worry about))

Deep brown eyes watch the dragons carry the limp Nocturne away with a hint of worry. Worry roots itself in his heart as he thought of what he just saw. That mouse was ill, now she was ill how long until the disease reached the temple. Despite his fears ever so silently Devanshi follows the group, he knows that ill dragon is one of the two nature clan dragons they are looking for. He thinks the Coatl that almost saw him is the other, but he is unsure since he was too busy remaining unseen. Taking wing the pink male twists through the dense foliage with agile grace. He had to memorize the path so he can find Brambles and Temperance later.

As carefully as he can the Devanshi drops down next to the pink Coatl. In his honeyed tone he says, "Pardon me miss. May I speak with you for a moment."

@Amehime

((Thanks for understanding ^3^ I changed a few stuff in my post above if you'd like to see, I made it make more sense ^______^ I decided to not make Yahaloma injured, sorry for the confusion *-*))

"Of course," Lasky replied with surprise. "What can I do for you?"
Her calm, calculating crimson eyes scanned the stranger soil-like ones.
She had never even met this spiral before, but why had he requested her presence?
Startled murmurs filled the clearing as the search party warily eyed the mysterious spiral.

"Go on, you can go without me," Lasky whispered to them, beckoning them away.
Finally, as they took flight, she turned to the spiral once more, wondering what he wanted to say.
@Amehime

((Thanks for understanding ^3^ I changed a few stuff in my post above if you'd like to see, I made it make more sense ^______^ I decided to not make Yahaloma injured, sorry for the confusion *-*))

"Of course," Lasky replied with surprise. "What can I do for you?"
Her calm, calculating crimson eyes scanned the stranger soil-like ones.
She had never even met this spiral before, but why had he requested her presence?
Startled murmurs filled the clearing as the search party warily eyed the mysterious spiral.

"Go on, you can go without me," Lasky whispered to them, beckoning them away.
Finally, as they took flight, she turned to the spiral once more, wondering what he wanted to say.
@Everglades

((No problem hun'))

Devanshi smiles trying for once to scare the daylights of another dragon. Clearing his throat he says with the utmost sincerity, "Greetings, I am Devanshi I was sent by the Lightweaver along with a few of other clanmates to speak with two members of the Willowsong clan. Would you happen to know of that clan so we and speak with their leader?"

He sighs his earth-colored eyes locking with her ruby ones, hopefully, she would beleive him. Sadly he was not a convincing as Temperance who is a seer. Suddenly Temperance appears out of breath with Brambles close behind her. The two look shocked and Temperance mutters worry lacing her tone, "I just saw an infected mouse we need to find that other clan soon. I fear for them Denvanshi."

When she regains her composure she looks to the female Coatl with a shy smile muttering, "I'm sorry about my intrusion miss."
@Everglades

((No problem hun'))

Devanshi smiles trying for once to scare the daylights of another dragon. Clearing his throat he says with the utmost sincerity, "Greetings, I am Devanshi I was sent by the Lightweaver along with a few of other clanmates to speak with two members of the Willowsong clan. Would you happen to know of that clan so we and speak with their leader?"

He sighs his earth-colored eyes locking with her ruby ones, hopefully, she would beleive him. Sadly he was not a convincing as Temperance who is a seer. Suddenly Temperance appears out of breath with Brambles close behind her. The two look shocked and Temperance mutters worry lacing her tone, "I just saw an infected mouse we need to find that other clan soon. I fear for them Denvanshi."

When she regains her composure she looks to the female Coatl with a shy smile muttering, "I'm sorry about my intrusion miss."
@Amehime

((I got distracted xD So so sorry! Thanks for understanding ^3^))

Lasky stiffened when the three dragons finished.
Three dragons coming out of the blue to just talk to me and my clan? What was this?

An inaudiable gasp of fear and cautiousness escaped her lips, and suddenly she was scared.

Lasky bit her lip to keep it from quivering. She closed her eyes to ponder if these strangers were actually true to their word and if she could trust them with the deepest secrets from her clan.
But all she could think of was the chaos and calamity that could happen to her clan.

A ring of fire seared across WillowSong Clan, mates calling, hatchlings crying, dead bodies, Gladespirit gone, everything, everything, gone, lost forever.

But then the scene faded as Lasky opened her eyes again.
"I will lead you to my clan," she growled menacingly, her calm tone no longer
there. "If you do anything to it, you shall pay."

With that she strode away to the direction to her clan, with the twisting trees and shrubs along their path, leading the strangers to her clan. Lasky's stomach started to churn and knot as she led the way, feeling that if anything happened to the clan already, she would be to blame.
@Amehime

((I got distracted xD So so sorry! Thanks for understanding ^3^))

Lasky stiffened when the three dragons finished.
Three dragons coming out of the blue to just talk to me and my clan? What was this?

An inaudiable gasp of fear and cautiousness escaped her lips, and suddenly she was scared.

Lasky bit her lip to keep it from quivering. She closed her eyes to ponder if these strangers were actually true to their word and if she could trust them with the deepest secrets from her clan.
But all she could think of was the chaos and calamity that could happen to her clan.

A ring of fire seared across WillowSong Clan, mates calling, hatchlings crying, dead bodies, Gladespirit gone, everything, everything, gone, lost forever.

But then the scene faded as Lasky opened her eyes again.
"I will lead you to my clan," she growled menacingly, her calm tone no longer
there. "If you do anything to it, you shall pay."

With that she strode away to the direction to her clan, with the twisting trees and shrubs along their path, leading the strangers to her clan. Lasky's stomach started to churn and knot as she led the way, feeling that if anything happened to the clan already, she would be to blame.
@Everglades

As the pink Coatl leads them to her home Brambles walks up to her side saying, "By the Gladekeeper I promise we mean you no ill will. Mother Glade called us here I don't think she would pit me against your clan. No, these forests are sacred to her and those who live here," he pause saying, "Sorry for my rambling it has been a long time since I have been in the labyrinth, oh how I have missed this place."

Temperance and Devanshi follow wordlessly behind both worrying about two very different things. Temperance's mind is on the future and the awful things that are about to happen in her clan. Her mind fills with the vision of Tempest fleeing high into the sky her pure white form trying to defend the clan against and emperor. Tears slid down Temperance's muzzle in long rivulets as she lets out a choked sob. It was all happening too fast, she can't handle all she sees, for once she is not strong enough to stop the visions.

Next to her Devanshi gives the crying seer a sad look, he can see it all tearing her apart. His mind wanders to Iris who walked them into the woods she stood tall even though he could see the worry in her gold eyes. Sighing he looks ahead focusing on his task, not the aching fear that holds him silent. He is an assassin, not a coward how can he be so scared by this? He is a master at the art of killing how, how can he be so worried? Heaving another sigh he ponders what the pink dragoness just said, "If you do anything to it, you shall pay."

He can understand how she feel he has said the same to many visitors to the sanctuary. She wants to protect her clan from all harm, sadly with what Temperance has told him no clan is safe from the illness anymore. For all they know their clan be gone when they come back. Regardless he just follows hoping that they have the right clan and maybe they can save themselves and their clans.

((May I suggest something? Could you put a space between your paragraphs please it's a little hard for me to read? I have dyslexia and words that are too close together sometimes run and it makes reading a little hard sometimes. Sorry I'm not trying to pick.))

Edit: I finally thought up a good name for the RP. I hope you like it.
@Everglades

As the pink Coatl leads them to her home Brambles walks up to her side saying, "By the Gladekeeper I promise we mean you no ill will. Mother Glade called us here I don't think she would pit me against your clan. No, these forests are sacred to her and those who live here," he pause saying, "Sorry for my rambling it has been a long time since I have been in the labyrinth, oh how I have missed this place."

Temperance and Devanshi follow wordlessly behind both worrying about two very different things. Temperance's mind is on the future and the awful things that are about to happen in her clan. Her mind fills with the vision of Tempest fleeing high into the sky her pure white form trying to defend the clan against and emperor. Tears slid down Temperance's muzzle in long rivulets as she lets out a choked sob. It was all happening too fast, she can't handle all she sees, for once she is not strong enough to stop the visions.

Next to her Devanshi gives the crying seer a sad look, he can see it all tearing her apart. His mind wanders to Iris who walked them into the woods she stood tall even though he could see the worry in her gold eyes. Sighing he looks ahead focusing on his task, not the aching fear that holds him silent. He is an assassin, not a coward how can he be so scared by this? He is a master at the art of killing how, how can he be so worried? Heaving another sigh he ponders what the pink dragoness just said, "If you do anything to it, you shall pay."

He can understand how she feel he has said the same to many visitors to the sanctuary. She wants to protect her clan from all harm, sadly with what Temperance has told him no clan is safe from the illness anymore. For all they know their clan be gone when they come back. Regardless he just follows hoping that they have the right clan and maybe they can save themselves and their clans.

((May I suggest something? Could you put a space between your paragraphs please it's a little hard for me to read? I have dyslexia and words that are too close together sometimes run and it makes reading a little hard sometimes. Sorry I'm not trying to pick.))

Edit: I finally thought up a good name for the RP. I hope you like it.
@Amehime
((Aw I'm so sorry! It was a habit of mine, but I promise I'll do spaced paragraphs from now on. I'm so sorry for making it hard to read for you ;__;
It's a beautiful name! I love it! ^.^))

Lasky kept on leading the path, but the strangers had given her such understanding words and comfort that she could not be silent anymore.
It was as if they knew something . . . but were too nervous to reveal their secrets as of yet?

Though she was still protective and scared of her clan, a little bit of more trust streamed through her clawtips like a stream, as she felt a swooping sensation.

"The Gladekeeper sent you all here?" Lasky said conversationally. "To my clan?" With a laugh, she continued, "How could it be? The last time she came here was many, many, seasons ago . . . well she appeared in Gladespirit's dreams."

Though her tone was light and casual, and a bit more kinder than before, her stomach was still churning with anxiousness.
After many long seasons, why . . . did the Gladekeeper choose this time to send three complete strangers to Lasky's presence?
@Amehime
((Aw I'm so sorry! It was a habit of mine, but I promise I'll do spaced paragraphs from now on. I'm so sorry for making it hard to read for you ;__;
It's a beautiful name! I love it! ^.^))

Lasky kept on leading the path, but the strangers had given her such understanding words and comfort that she could not be silent anymore.
It was as if they knew something . . . but were too nervous to reveal their secrets as of yet?

Though she was still protective and scared of her clan, a little bit of more trust streamed through her clawtips like a stream, as she felt a swooping sensation.

"The Gladekeeper sent you all here?" Lasky said conversationally. "To my clan?" With a laugh, she continued, "How could it be? The last time she came here was many, many, seasons ago . . . well she appeared in Gladespirit's dreams."

Though her tone was light and casual, and a bit more kinder than before, her stomach was still churning with anxiousness.
After many long seasons, why . . . did the Gladekeeper choose this time to send three complete strangers to Lasky's presence?
@Everglades

It takes a moment but Temperance is the one to speak her voice heavy with emotion, "She did not appear to us but she did call to me. I am a prophet all eleven gods can speak to me, yet it is rare that they speak to me directly. Regardless a few days ago she called out to me along with the Lightweaver and they have me a prophesy."

With that she fell silent unable to speak about it anymore, she has to wait until she can speak to the Coatl's clan leader. She could not say what she had been told out in the open, she had been warned about that as will. Opening her mouth again she softly mutters, "I'm sorry I can't say all that happened, sadly there are some who wish to stop us. Brambles can you tell her about what we were talking about while we waited on Devanshi's signal?"

The verdant Coatl chuckles, "Oh yes, sorry Temperance it almost slipped my mind," he pause clearing his throat, "What she is talking about is, does your clan have a healer? I want to gather some herbs that can only be found here. It is important to what is happening I promise.

((Thanks))
@Everglades

It takes a moment but Temperance is the one to speak her voice heavy with emotion, "She did not appear to us but she did call to me. I am a prophet all eleven gods can speak to me, yet it is rare that they speak to me directly. Regardless a few days ago she called out to me along with the Lightweaver and they have me a prophesy."

With that she fell silent unable to speak about it anymore, she has to wait until she can speak to the Coatl's clan leader. She could not say what she had been told out in the open, she had been warned about that as will. Opening her mouth again she softly mutters, "I'm sorry I can't say all that happened, sadly there are some who wish to stop us. Brambles can you tell her about what we were talking about while we waited on Devanshi's signal?"

The verdant Coatl chuckles, "Oh yes, sorry Temperance it almost slipped my mind," he pause clearing his throat, "What she is talking about is, does your clan have a healer? I want to gather some herbs that can only be found here. It is important to what is happening I promise.

((Thanks))
@Amehime
((No problem ^.^))

"A prophecy . . . " Lasky murmured to herself, almost unaudible. Her clawtips started to tingle uneasily as her throat tightened.

She started to tremble a little.

Prophecies never brought out satisfactory results. There was always something terrible to a happy ending.

I must hear this prophecy...
But then she prodded herself. "Later, later," she whispered to herself.

Finally, she snapped back into reality, her misted eyes refocusing, her poise more casual, and her heart light and perfectly normal.

"I'm the healer," Lasky smiled graciously at the tittering coatl. "Alright. What do you want us to gather?"

She grinned again, but beyond that fake-merry grin, there was worry and anxiousness churning in her heart.

What would happen to me?

What would happen to my clan?

@Amehime
((No problem ^.^))

"A prophecy . . . " Lasky murmured to herself, almost unaudible. Her clawtips started to tingle uneasily as her throat tightened.

She started to tremble a little.

Prophecies never brought out satisfactory results. There was always something terrible to a happy ending.

I must hear this prophecy...
But then she prodded herself. "Later, later," she whispered to herself.

Finally, she snapped back into reality, her misted eyes refocusing, her poise more casual, and her heart light and perfectly normal.

"I'm the healer," Lasky smiled graciously at the tittering coatl. "Alright. What do you want us to gather?"

She grinned again, but beyond that fake-merry grin, there was worry and anxiousness churning in her heart.

What would happen to me?

What would happen to my clan?

1 2 3 4 5 6