Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Banished- FR dragons OOC (Signups)
1 2
The Banished

I want to RP with Coatls, but something a little different. So here it is.

This is the OOC/Signup, please go here to RP please!

Feel free to suggest an edit and ideas and give me your opinions!

Plot:

The stories of the outcast Coalts, ones sent away from home because the superstition they would bring bad luck. These include dark and light colors, the not bright not flashy ones.

They are few and young, scared and vulnerable. But perhaps they meet some that had the same fate of them but learned to survive, and on their journey to find a new home, they meet other dragons (non coatls)

But a terrible thing has happened after they were thrown out. The deities have disappeared with no trace, make no appearances, and their domains are chaotic. A new type of dragon has appeared in the wake, they rule in the chaos, slay other dragons, destroy all, and have no guilt or remorse. They are not too terribly large, but are more powerful than one could imagine.

They have four arms, two legs, two tails and two heads, but it is all one dragon. They come in dark colors, but have burning red pits as eyes and glyphs on their bodies that glow when they activate their powers. They have huge wings, but they can disappear at will into a pair of runes on their back. They also have spines on their head/spine and tail and they love slamming into things with them to cause maximum pain. They are immune/resistant to most magical attacks, have very tough hides and scales, so fighting one usually results in death. Your best chance is to run.

They are not known to chase (very far, anyway), because they systematically clear the area and will eventually kill everything anyway. But they have very good senses and can breathe a bright red firey thing that's like a burning acid. It is strong enough to melt holes in the sides of dens and kill a dragon.

But a prophecy comes from a dragon with special powers says some cryptic stuff that basically says the Flights must combine to survive, though it may already be too late. That the Deities must be found and restored or these creatures will kill everything and destroy everything.

Coatl Dragons that are outcasts have special powers only to be activated once attacked by these new dragons. They will not be able to control it very well and when they are angry/scared it will go out of control, endangering others.
The Banished

I want to RP with Coatls, but something a little different. So here it is.

This is the OOC/Signup, please go here to RP please!

Feel free to suggest an edit and ideas and give me your opinions!

Plot:

The stories of the outcast Coalts, ones sent away from home because the superstition they would bring bad luck. These include dark and light colors, the not bright not flashy ones.

They are few and young, scared and vulnerable. But perhaps they meet some that had the same fate of them but learned to survive, and on their journey to find a new home, they meet other dragons (non coatls)

But a terrible thing has happened after they were thrown out. The deities have disappeared with no trace, make no appearances, and their domains are chaotic. A new type of dragon has appeared in the wake, they rule in the chaos, slay other dragons, destroy all, and have no guilt or remorse. They are not too terribly large, but are more powerful than one could imagine.

They have four arms, two legs, two tails and two heads, but it is all one dragon. They come in dark colors, but have burning red pits as eyes and glyphs on their bodies that glow when they activate their powers. They have huge wings, but they can disappear at will into a pair of runes on their back. They also have spines on their head/spine and tail and they love slamming into things with them to cause maximum pain. They are immune/resistant to most magical attacks, have very tough hides and scales, so fighting one usually results in death. Your best chance is to run.

They are not known to chase (very far, anyway), because they systematically clear the area and will eventually kill everything anyway. But they have very good senses and can breathe a bright red firey thing that's like a burning acid. It is strong enough to melt holes in the sides of dens and kill a dragon.

But a prophecy comes from a dragon with special powers says some cryptic stuff that basically says the Flights must combine to survive, though it may already be too late. That the Deities must be found and restored or these creatures will kill everything and destroy everything.

Coatl Dragons that are outcasts have special powers only to be activated once attacked by these new dragons. They will not be able to control it very well and when they are angry/scared it will go out of control, endangering others.
Categories:

We will need Coatls and other dragons too. Both bright and flashy and dull Coatls and every other kind of dragon.

There will be 3 main categories of dragons.

Coatls at home:The Coatls that stayed in the territory of Mather. The Majority or more powerful of these have banished our heroes.

The Banished: The banished Coatls that lack bright color and are thought bad luck by most Coatls. They later gain a special, unique power that these evil dragons are highly susceptible to.

Non Cotals: Basically everyone else they meet. Coatls not at home and non banished fall into this, but they are rare.

Specific roles needing filling:

The Arcanist:
The Earthshaker:
The Flamecaller:
The Gladekeeper:
The Icewarden:
The Lightweaver:
The Plaguebringer:
The Shadowbinder:
The Stormcatcher:
The Tidelord:
The Windsinger:

Prophet that gives them the cryptic message:

General Roles that need filling:

Coatls at home:
Banished Coatls:
Coatls not at home and other dragons:
Evil Dragons:

Categories:

We will need Coatls and other dragons too. Both bright and flashy and dull Coatls and every other kind of dragon.

There will be 3 main categories of dragons.

Coatls at home:The Coatls that stayed in the territory of Mather. The Majority or more powerful of these have banished our heroes.

The Banished: The banished Coatls that lack bright color and are thought bad luck by most Coatls. They later gain a special, unique power that these evil dragons are highly susceptible to.

Non Cotals: Basically everyone else they meet. Coatls not at home and non banished fall into this, but they are rare.

Specific roles needing filling:

The Arcanist:
The Earthshaker:
The Flamecaller:
The Gladekeeper:
The Icewarden:
The Lightweaver:
The Plaguebringer:
The Shadowbinder:
The Stormcatcher:
The Tidelord:
The Windsinger:

Prophet that gives them the cryptic message:

General Roles that need filling:

Coatls at home:
Banished Coatls:
Coatls not at home and other dragons:
Evil Dragons:

Rules:

1. Follow all of Flight Rising's rules. All mating, etc. must fade to black.

2. Respect each other, including the RP creator. Try not to ignore the other players.

3. If you are going to be gone, let us know. I know most of us have lives, and I respect that.

4. Please speak with () [] or { } if you are out of character.

5. We may be playing fantasy creatures, but please don't go totally crazy with the powers. No god modding, power playing, etc. No auto hitting/dodging.

6. That being said, please no killing/seriously injuring other people's characters unless with permission.

7. This is a literate RP, meaning I expect at least seven sentences if not more. Also please try with spelling and grammar.

8. You can have up to 2 characters, pick wisely.

9. Don't steal art (Saying it isn't yours and linking a random picture still counts as taking it without permission)from the internet to use for your character picture, if you don't have a picture then describe well. (8-10 good sentences)

10. If you wish to remove a character and add a new one (say you want to change the dragons you have), fill out the form and write that it is a replacement and allow someone to kill your character in a RP or leave it so nobody can interact with them. Presumed dead or otherwise.

14. If you have multiple characters, you can have them interact and do everything except romantic relationships... come on, you can do better than that!

I will add more rules as needed, please check to make sure you are UTD on them!

Is you wish your character to have a unique/rarer power/ability either for their species or in general, please PM me.

Rules:

1. Follow all of Flight Rising's rules. All mating, etc. must fade to black.

2. Respect each other, including the RP creator. Try not to ignore the other players.

3. If you are going to be gone, let us know. I know most of us have lives, and I respect that.

4. Please speak with () [] or { } if you are out of character.

5. We may be playing fantasy creatures, but please don't go totally crazy with the powers. No god modding, power playing, etc. No auto hitting/dodging.

6. That being said, please no killing/seriously injuring other people's characters unless with permission.

7. This is a literate RP, meaning I expect at least seven sentences if not more. Also please try with spelling and grammar.

8. You can have up to 2 characters, pick wisely.

9. Don't steal art (Saying it isn't yours and linking a random picture still counts as taking it without permission)from the internet to use for your character picture, if you don't have a picture then describe well. (8-10 good sentences)

10. If you wish to remove a character and add a new one (say you want to change the dragons you have), fill out the form and write that it is a replacement and allow someone to kill your character in a RP or leave it so nobody can interact with them. Presumed dead or otherwise.

14. If you have multiple characters, you can have them interact and do everything except romantic relationships... come on, you can do better than that!

I will add more rules as needed, please check to make sure you are UTD on them!

Is you wish your character to have a unique/rarer power/ability either for their species or in general, please PM me.

Form:

Usename:
Character Name:
Species:
Allegiance: (Diety/Banished/Loner)
Category: (check above for which category you are)
Personality: (can be RP'd out)
Description: (Use your Dragon code for a nice shiny image!)
Power: (Special power for Banished Coatls or the Prophet, erase otherwise!)
History:
Family:
Girl/Boyfriend/Spouse:
Weapon:(swords, daggers, bows, fire, element, claws, teeth, etc.)
Strengths: (no, these are not super powers, but please tell us 3 things your character is really good at!)
Weaknesses: (things such as fears, phobias, or things like poor communicator, aggressive, greedy, etc. please give us at least 2!)

Form:

Usename:
Character Name:
Species:
Allegiance: (Diety/Banished/Loner)
Category: (check above for which category you are)
Personality: (can be RP'd out)
Description: (Use your Dragon code for a nice shiny image!)
Power: (Special power for Banished Coatls or the Prophet, erase otherwise!)
History:
Family:
Girl/Boyfriend/Spouse:
Weapon:(swords, daggers, bows, fire, element, claws, teeth, etc.)
Strengths: (no, these are not super powers, but please tell us 3 things your character is really good at!)
Weaknesses: (things such as fears, phobias, or things like poor communicator, aggressive, greedy, etc. please give us at least 2!)
Character List:

Alive/Active:

Dead:

Hiatus:
Character List:

Alive/Active:

Dead:

Hiatus:
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
@shadowguardian0

I'm interested, very much so, but I have a question. The coatl I want to use, Sloan, I'd pretty much a greyscale colored dragon; would that automatically make him a Banished Coatl? I've got no probable my if this is the case, I was just curious. c:

I'll be working on my skeletons and post them up soon, just needed to be sure about Sloan before I fill his out, you know?
@shadowguardian0

I'm interested, very much so, but I have a question. The coatl I want to use, Sloan, I'd pretty much a greyscale colored dragon; would that automatically make him a Banished Coatl? I've got no probable my if this is the case, I was just curious. c:

I'll be working on my skeletons and post them up soon, just needed to be sure about Sloan before I fill his out, you know?
In his bones Eruption was a monster..
OGZ2Ia0.png
@HowlingHooves

I'd say probably so. It's possible that a certain "pack/clan/group" or whatever was not superstitious, at least the people in charge, but many others would still be concerned, scared, or angry at him, wanting him to leave but not wanting to undermine the authority of the ones in charge.

If he grew up in a mixed clan (Mixed species) that would increase the probablilityof non banished Coatls.

@HowlingHooves

I'd say probably so. It's possible that a certain "pack/clan/group" or whatever was not superstitious, at least the people in charge, but many others would still be concerned, scared, or angry at him, wanting him to leave but not wanting to undermine the authority of the ones in charge.

If he grew up in a mixed clan (Mixed species) that would increase the probablilityof non banished Coatls.

@ShadowGuardian0

I have a prophet, she is not a Coatl but she is rather interesting. Her name is Temperance she is on the first page of my lair. I have a document explaining her exact power if you want to see it. I can also rp a god if need be.

@ShadowGuardian0

I have a prophet, she is not a Coatl but she is rather interesting. Her name is Temperance she is on the first page of my lair. I have a document explaining her exact power if you want to see it. I can also rp a god if need be.

1 2