Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF FR roleplays and allied clans!
Hello, I'm pretty shy and tentative who I rp with. If you want to RP with me, we could set up a thread (multi person or single person is fine)

Preferred RP place: On the forums. I really don't like PMs, so much so I probably won't rp if you try via PM (mostly since I'm selling on the AH all the time and RP replies get buried under hundreds of "auction sold" messages.

I don't have many RP Ideas right now... I do like structured RP games though (like RP Mafias)

Allied clans:
Light/Plague/Fire clans are preferable (since I draw a lot of lore from those parts), though all flights are wonderful!

Mercenary clans are also v nice.

I dunno, talk to me and tell me your lore!
Hello, I'm pretty shy and tentative who I rp with. If you want to RP with me, we could set up a thread (multi person or single person is fine)

Preferred RP place: On the forums. I really don't like PMs, so much so I probably won't rp if you try via PM (mostly since I'm selling on the AH all the time and RP replies get buried under hundreds of "auction sold" messages.

I don't have many RP Ideas right now... I do like structured RP games though (like RP Mafias)

Allied clans:
Light/Plague/Fire clans are preferable (since I draw a lot of lore from those parts), though all flights are wonderful!

Mercenary clans are also v nice.

I dunno, talk to me and tell me your lore!
@cynderbark

I'm a Plagueling on a vacation in wind, but Id love to RP with you! Most my lore is in my clan page, and links to googledocs are there too.

As far as how I'm interpreting the flight switch. My clan was forced out of their lair and they fled to the neighboring Wkndswept Plateau, the Warriors are staying behind fighting to take back their lair, Once my flight cool down is up, they'll win and get their lair back.

What kind of plot do you have in mind? My clan is pretty scattered right now, as you can tell, but we can work something out!
@cynderbark

I'm a Plagueling on a vacation in wind, but Id love to RP with you! Most my lore is in my clan page, and links to googledocs are there too.

As far as how I'm interpreting the flight switch. My clan was forced out of their lair and they fled to the neighboring Wkndswept Plateau, the Warriors are staying behind fighting to take back their lair, Once my flight cool down is up, they'll win and get their lair back.

What kind of plot do you have in mind? My clan is pretty scattered right now, as you can tell, but we can work something out!
3RvEHPl.png
@soundwavekun

cool lore! I have tried to skim most of it. I would like to RP with you as well

My clan would probably be willing to help you retake the plaguelands in honor of Plaguebringer if you would like to RP that!
@soundwavekun

cool lore! I have tried to skim most of it. I would like to RP with you as well

My clan would probably be willing to help you retake the plaguelands in honor of Plaguebringer if you would like to RP that!
@cynderbark

Thank you! And sure I'd be up for an RP like that!
@cynderbark

Thank you! And sure I'd be up for an RP like that!
3RvEHPl.png
@soundwavekun

I'll set up a thread for us to rp in :3
@soundwavekun

I'll set up a thread for us to rp in :3
@Cynderbark

alright then!
@Cynderbark

alright then!
3RvEHPl.png
@Cynderbark

Light clan here. Melreyna founded it on the principle that dragons of all Flights may contribute to the search for knowledge/truth. Since the arrival of a certain dragon-harpy duo, the clan has been openly advocating peaceful relations with the beastclans.

I have an intro of sorts at the bottom of my clan-page info, but I can post the list of key tenets here as well:

‘Existence is a puzzle: the more eyes who share, the more that we see. Those who choose only their own eyes are blinkered.
‘To battle prejudice and bigotry with tooth and claw, magic and spirit.
‘To enlighten all willing to open and be open to those willing to enlighten.
‘To never be bound against the will or to bind.
‘To help those in need and not be ashamed of our own weaknesses.’

So yeah. Though I can't yet tell how our clans might take to one another, Melreyna's generally interested in alliances with clans of various Flights. If you do find my clan to be of interest, there's no need to worry about setting up a roleplay (or however it is you'd like to deal with alliances) immediately if you're busy or anything like that.
@Cynderbark

Light clan here. Melreyna founded it on the principle that dragons of all Flights may contribute to the search for knowledge/truth. Since the arrival of a certain dragon-harpy duo, the clan has been openly advocating peaceful relations with the beastclans.

I have an intro of sorts at the bottom of my clan-page info, but I can post the list of key tenets here as well:

‘Existence is a puzzle: the more eyes who share, the more that we see. Those who choose only their own eyes are blinkered.
‘To battle prejudice and bigotry with tooth and claw, magic and spirit.
‘To enlighten all willing to open and be open to those willing to enlighten.
‘To never be bound against the will or to bind.
‘To help those in need and not be ashamed of our own weaknesses.’

So yeah. Though I can't yet tell how our clans might take to one another, Melreyna's generally interested in alliances with clans of various Flights. If you do find my clan to be of interest, there's no need to worry about setting up a roleplay (or however it is you'd like to deal with alliances) immediately if you're busy or anything like that.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png