Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundtable Rivals (closed for now!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This RP is based on the song Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling. I hope to have the plot line that there are a bunch of AWESOME characters that all play instruments, and that they all have work together to defeat a certain bad guy. And that's just a plot, although I would like most or at least a few of the characters to be musicians. HAVE FUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! This is a fantasy RP. XD

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
History: optional)
Other:
Job: optional)
Companion: optional)
Theme song: optional)

LETS START!!!!!!!!
This RP is based on the song Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling. I hope to have the plot line that there are a bunch of AWESOME characters that all play instruments, and that they all have work together to defeat a certain bad guy. And that's just a plot, although I would like most or at least a few of the characters to be musicians. HAVE FUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! This is a fantasy RP. XD

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
History: optional)
Other:
Job: optional)
Companion: optional)
Theme song: optional)

LETS START!!!!!!!!
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Name: Lindsey Age: looks to be in her early twenties but is actually 2000 Gender: female Race: Elf Appearance: [img]http://img06.deviantart.net/98fa/i/2010/036/f/d/ocart_fcc___forest_elf_by_prizzluna.jpg[/img] History: NUR. Other: She's mainly shy and doesn't talk much and if she knows she's being watched, she won't play unless she has to. She enjoys playing out in the forest where most can't hear her, but loves animals and will play for them. She plays the violin and the piano. Job: none Companion: a small black and white rabbit. Often looks like this, [img]http://images.northrup.org/picture/xl/rabbit/black-and-white-spotted-rabbit.jpg[/img] Theme song: The Approaching Night by Philip Wesley
Name: Lindsey
Age: looks to be in her early twenties but is actually 2000
Race: Elf
Appearance: ocart_fcc___forest_elf_by_prizzluna.jpg
History: NUR.
Other: She's mainly shy and doesn't talk much and if she knows she's being watched, she won't play unless she has to. She enjoys playing out in the forest where most can't hear her, but loves animals and will play for them. She plays the violin and the piano.
Job: none
Companion: a small black and white rabbit. Often looks like this,
black-and-white-spotted-rabbit.jpg
Theme song: The Approaching Night by Philip Wesley
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Name: Robyn Age: no one knows and he lost count. Looks to be in his mid thirties. Gender: male Race: elf Appearance: [img]http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/6279a6d9e6405ff500a365579a399ee1/http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/cheesyhead_2008/Anime23.jpg[/img] History: he's been a rebel his entire life. Other: He works for anyone who pays him enough. Job: mercenary/assasin/ninja Companion: nope. Theme song: Smooth Criminal by David Garett
Name: Robyn
Age: no one knows and he lost count. Looks to be in his mid thirties.
Race: elf
Appearance: Anime23.jpg
History: he's been a rebel his entire life.
Other: He works for anyone who pays him enough.
Job: mercenary/assasin/ninja
Companion: nope.
Theme song: Smooth Criminal by David Garett
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES ABOVE. ANY AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO THOSE WHO MADE THEM.
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES ABOVE. ANY AND ALL CREDIT GOES TO THOSE WHO MADE THEM.
bump
bump
@DragonLover

This seems like lots of fun! Would I be able to use more modern instruments like an electric guitar (which I'd probably end up using if that's allowed)?
@DragonLover

This seems like lots of fun! Would I be able to use more modern instruments like an electric guitar (which I'd probably end up using if that's allowed)?
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Amentia Sure! (I think it's gonna be like, in modern times, but there are no big cities, only small towns. :3 Is dat okayz?
@Amentia Sure! (I think it's gonna be like, in modern times, but there are no big cities, only small towns. :3 Is dat okayz?
@DragonLover

No that's actually a better idea haha, thank you that really helps! ^u^
@DragonLover

No that's actually a better idea haha, thank you that really helps! ^u^

ex7GImS.png

@DragonLover

Sorry to bother again, but are all the characters going to be elves?
@DragonLover

Sorry to bother again, but are all the characters going to be elves?

ex7GImS.png

@Amentia Nope! Thing is, I just like elves... :3 (Imma post the intro. ;) )

"It was a bright, sunny morning in the town of Penn. The town was quite large, but it was well known for it's thieves. I was one of them- well, more of a mercenary to be honest- that stole from the town's rich. I would roam the city and occasionally get pulled over by a well-paying man or woman and would be given a job to do," Robyn stopped his story to take a slight sip of his drink, then continued. "And I would do it. Most often it would be stealing something like a trinket that was worth a bunch, but sometimes it was something of lesser value, like a family pet, or a goblet. Sometimes I was sent to assassinate someone, but not very often." He stopped talking again to see some of his audience put on shocked faces as he said 'assassinate'. He smiled a bit. "Anyways, boys. I should really go. Don't go telling on me, or you'll be next on my list." He chuckled as he got up from the small table and through the tavern doors to the outside world of the town of Penn. He sighed, then looked at a watch he had on. "Ah, just past twelve. I'd better be going." He mumbled and quickened his pace.

Lindsey smiled as she played Shadows (by Lindsey Stirling) in the town square. she had made three dollars already and always enjoyed the violin. Every now and then she would play piano, but she enjoyed violin the most. Her parents were proud of her the day she graduated her music class. She continued playing as she processed thoughts in her mind.
@Amentia Nope! Thing is, I just like elves... :3 (Imma post the intro. ;) )

"It was a bright, sunny morning in the town of Penn. The town was quite large, but it was well known for it's thieves. I was one of them- well, more of a mercenary to be honest- that stole from the town's rich. I would roam the city and occasionally get pulled over by a well-paying man or woman and would be given a job to do," Robyn stopped his story to take a slight sip of his drink, then continued. "And I would do it. Most often it would be stealing something like a trinket that was worth a bunch, but sometimes it was something of lesser value, like a family pet, or a goblet. Sometimes I was sent to assassinate someone, but not very often." He stopped talking again to see some of his audience put on shocked faces as he said 'assassinate'. He smiled a bit. "Anyways, boys. I should really go. Don't go telling on me, or you'll be next on my list." He chuckled as he got up from the small table and through the tavern doors to the outside world of the town of Penn. He sighed, then looked at a watch he had on. "Ah, just past twelve. I'd better be going." He mumbled and quickened his pace.

Lindsey smiled as she played Shadows (by Lindsey Stirling) in the town square. she had made three dollars already and always enjoyed the violin. Every now and then she would play piano, but she enjoyed violin the most. Her parents were proud of her the day she graduated her music class. She continued playing as she processed thoughts in her mind.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7