Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@staticmcawesome

Thank you for your interest and you have been recorded!
@staticmcawesome

Thank you for your interest and you have been recorded!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: inkdragons [b]Dragon name[/b]: Xyro [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11127852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/111279/11127852_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: As the clan's "warrior", Xyro has never in his life seen fighting. He cowers at loud sounds, feels nauseated at the sight of blood, and can't stand the thought of hurting another being. Insecure, afraid, and teased constantly in his old, he hides all of these behind a façade of a strong, noble, praiseworthy warrior. It eats at his concience like mould, but his fear of exile forces him to keep up the act. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: 12-18 FR time [b]How often you can post[/b]: I can post at least once daily. [b]Other[/b]: [img]http://d1zlh37f1ep3tj.cloudfront.net/wp/wblob/54592E651337D2/E7A/16E2D1/n4jbV28S7BdjmOxziiQY4w/oyster.jpg[/img] [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: inkdragons
Dragon name: Xyro
Dragon Picture:
11127852_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): As the clan's "warrior", Xyro has never in his life seen fighting. He cowers at loud sounds, feels nauseated at the sight of blood, and can't stand the thought of hurting another being. Insecure, afraid, and teased constantly in his old, he hides all of these behind a façade of a strong, noble, praiseworthy warrior. It eats at his concience like mould, but his fear of exile forces him to keep up the act.
When you are on FR: 12-18 FR time
How often you can post: I can post at least once daily.
Other:
oyster.jpg
@FloatingInSpace
tumblr_pg9jqoU6Jz1xb0ckho3_r1_500.png
bump (If that's okay?)
bump (If that's okay?)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
[b]Username[/b]: Lamenting [b]Dragon name[/b]: Torrent [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16843176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168432/16843176_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Torrent is quiet the introvert. His mind is quiet sharp, although he may seem slugish when he speaks. He usually only uses one word answers possible, but if inquired, he'll speak up. He's also quiet the gentle giant! He loves animals and small hatchlings! A few years ago, he took a oath to never eating seafood, meat, and insects from the four dragon food groups! He also is often quiet a bit paranoid, if not showing emotionally. He thinks that one day, that the gladekeeper will eat him for eating so many plants. These anxieties are hard to poke out of Torrent. If questions, his witty mind will produce a somewhat convincing excuse, and his stone mask, will aid his truth. Being born in [s]fatherfluffyfeet's[/s] the Icewarden's realm, he wears a unfazable mask. Along with skill in preservation of objects, like the majority of the ice flight. With his hood, he can seem rather mysterious, untrustworthy, and shady. He is like that to most if no one breaks the ice! If you gt to know him, he is quiet a great freind! He has some sort of magical fish familar. He doesn't care the slightest about their power. They just make great pets. Very cute! He is an acupuncturist, with slight chiropractic skill. Mostly acupunctural tho... He also is a whiz at paralysis and numbing medicines, poisons, and venoms. He sucks at every other type of chemisty or alchemy. (He also worked as an assassin for a very short periodin his life. He didn't have the guts to kill some one, so instead drugged him and dragged him to the contracter. Even after many years of training, after that experiance he gave up. He has one or two useful skills here and there. Just please don't ask him how he knows .) [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Uh... Around 3-6 on weekdays, it really varies on week days! (My time is FR time!) [b]How often you can post[/b]: Depends on the time and the post(s) I'm replying to! (In other words the length that i have to type) [b]Other[/b]: Clams! (Err... oysters!) Oysters are delish. Almost as good as grapefruits! I like mine baked, with butter in the shell! Yum... [size=2]@FloatingInSpace

Username: Lamenting
Dragon name: Torrent
Dragon Picture:

16843176_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Torrent is quiet the introvert. His mind is quiet sharp, although he may seem slugish when he speaks. He usually only uses one word answers possible, but if inquired, he'll speak up. He's also quiet the gentle giant! He loves animals and small hatchlings! A few years ago, he took a oath to never eating seafood, meat, and insects from the four dragon food groups!

He also is often quiet a bit paranoid, if not showing emotionally. He thinks that one day, that the gladekeeper will eat him for eating so many plants. These anxieties are hard to poke out of Torrent. If questions, his witty mind will produce a somewhat convincing excuse, and his stone mask, will aid his truth.

Being born in fatherfluffyfeet's the Icewarden's realm, he wears a unfazable mask. Along with skill in preservation of objects, like the majority of the ice flight. With his hood, he can seem rather mysterious, untrustworthy, and shady. He is like that to most if no one breaks the ice! If you gt to know him, he is quiet a great freind!

He has some sort of magical fish familar. He doesn't care the slightest about their power. They just make great pets. Very cute!

He is an acupuncturist, with slight chiropractic skill. Mostly acupunctural tho... He also is a whiz at paralysis and numbing medicines, poisons, and venoms. He sucks at every other type of chemisty or alchemy. (He also worked as an assassin for a very short periodin his life. He didn't have the guts to kill some one, so instead drugged him and dragged him to the contracter. Even after many years of training, after that experiance he gave up. He has one or two useful skills here and there. Just please don't ask him how he knows .)
When you are on FR: Uh... Around 3-6 on weekdays, it really varies on week days! (My time is FR time!)
How often you can post: Depends on the time and the post(s) I'm replying to! (In other words the length that i have to type)
Other: Clams! (Err... oysters!) Oysters are delish. Almost as good as grapefruits! I like mine baked, with butter in the shell! Yum...
@FloatingInSpace

[b]Username[/b]: ophician, 66554 [b]Dragon name[/b]: Undertone [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16984260] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169843/16984260_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Undertone here has a rare genetic defect that caused decay in his throat muscles, causing him to slowly lose his ability to speak. Because of this he's incredibly blunt with what he wants to do and how he does it, and if you oppose him he'll probably just squint at you the wrong way. Despite that, he's courageous as heck and tries to think first before acting because he knows there's a lot of danger out there. He speaks mostly through telepathy and gestures. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: 3 - 7 frt, but i'm busy this week because of exams :o [b]How often you can post[/b]: every day or every other day! [b]Other[/b]: i love oysters. [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: ophician, 66554
Dragon name: Undertone
Dragon Picture:
16984260_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Undertone here has a rare genetic defect that caused decay in his throat muscles, causing him to slowly lose his ability to speak. Because of this he's incredibly blunt with what he wants to do and how he does it, and if you oppose him he'll probably just squint at you the wrong way. Despite that, he's courageous as heck and tries to think first before acting because he knows there's a lot of danger out there. He speaks mostly through telepathy and gestures.
When you are on FR: 3 - 7 frt, but i'm busy this week because of exams :o
How often you can post: every day or every other day!
Other: i love oysters.

@FloatingInSpace
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
bump!
bump!
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
[b]Username[/b]: Giratina 1010 [b]Dragon name[/b]: Valenth [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6823121] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68232/6823121_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Arrogant. Jerky. Charismatic. These are all things that describe the Skydancer pretty accurately. Pick-up lines are his way of teasing people, which he does a lot. Valenth is a fairly good leader, albeit very emotional and easily gets lonely without any company- to see him alone is rare, and means something dire- for himself, at least. Prone to daydreaming, but has a fairly realistic view on life. His desire to be likeable also means he’s a tiny bit manipulative. (Even though he wishes to be liked, he’s stubborn and doesn’t let anyone change him or his morals or his way of life, nor his opinions. This can cause conflict in himself.) He prefers to sort things out through diplomacy, but when egged into battle (or if someone riles him up), shows a calm, merciless cruelty that astounds many. Despite his extravagance and jerkiness, he tends to bottle his emotions and problems up. This is why he sings at night- it’s a sort of ‘release’ for him, and he gets incredibly embarrassed if someone eavesdrops on him when he does this. His fighting style is jack of all trades, but he likes fighting dirty and long range. His plague magic is used in short bursts, and often as distractions. There's also the matter of the mysterious bandages, as the wounds underneath never seem to heal. If one manages to see underneath (not that he'll let anyone), the wounds look a little like Circuit marks, but instead carved into his flesh. Valenth's wings are also painted in gold- much like a phoenix, he boasts, but they certainly glow. The aura-sensing abilities that his brethen have have been finely honed, though he will tend to ignore this infomation entirely, or even lie and say that he has no ability at all . [b]When you are on FR[/b]: I'm FR time +7. On everyday. [b]How often you can post[/b]: Hmm, I'm hesitant to promise everyday because I have a knack for breaking promises, but regularly, at least. [b]Other[/b]: Oy(ster) mate, you wanna fight? [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Giratina 1010
Dragon name: Valenth
Dragon Picture:
6823121_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Arrogant. Jerky. Charismatic. These are all things that describe the Skydancer pretty accurately. Pick-up lines are his way of teasing people, which he does a lot. Valenth is a fairly good leader, albeit very emotional and easily gets lonely without any company- to see him alone is rare, and means something dire- for himself, at least. Prone to daydreaming, but has a fairly realistic view on life.

His desire to be likeable also means he’s a tiny bit manipulative. (Even though he wishes to be liked, he’s stubborn and doesn’t let anyone change him or his morals or his way of life, nor his opinions. This can cause conflict in himself.) He prefers to sort things out through diplomacy, but when egged into battle (or if someone riles him up), shows a calm, merciless cruelty that astounds many. Despite his extravagance and jerkiness, he tends to bottle his emotions and problems up. This is why he sings at night- it’s a sort of ‘release’ for him, and he gets incredibly embarrassed if someone eavesdrops on him when he does this.

His fighting style is jack of all trades, but he likes fighting dirty and long range. His plague magic is used in short bursts, and often as distractions. There's also the matter of the mysterious bandages, as the wounds underneath never seem to heal. If one manages to see underneath (not that he'll let anyone), the wounds look a little like Circuit marks, but instead carved into his flesh. Valenth's wings are also painted in gold- much like a phoenix, he boasts, but they certainly glow. The aura-sensing abilities that his brethen have have been finely honed, though he will tend to ignore this infomation entirely, or even lie and say that he has no ability at all
When you are on FR: I'm FR time +7. On everyday.
How often you can post: Hmm, I'm hesitant to promise everyday because I have a knack for breaking promises, but regularly, at least.
Other: Oy(ster) mate, you wanna fight?
@FloatingInSpace
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.png+8 hours/GMT time 0Opr6hJ.png
@inkdragons @Lamenting @ophician @Giratina

You have all been recorded!
@inkdragons @Lamenting @ophician @Giratina

You have all been recorded!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: Eldaria [b]Dragon name[/b]: Razirith [b]Dragon Picture[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3534531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35346/3534531_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]:Born of an egg the Clan found abandoned, she was raised in Nature. Lately she has been restless, and someone suggested she go on a quest to learn her heritage. She is generally grumpy, somewhat vicious, but not particularly cruel, and there is a tender heart in her somewhere, but you're gonna have to work hard to find it! [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Whenever... it depends on what I'm doing. I will definitely check more often if I am involved in an active RP. [b]How often you can post[/b]: Again, whenever I see that someone has replied. I am three hours ahead of FR time, but I tend to stay up late. [b]Other[/b]: oyster~ She doesn't have much in the way of an established personality, but she needs one, which is why I'm doing this. [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Eldaria
Dragon name: Razirith
Dragon Picture:
3534531_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences):Born of an egg the Clan found abandoned, she was raised in Nature. Lately she has been restless, and someone suggested she go on a quest to learn her heritage. She is generally grumpy, somewhat vicious, but not particularly cruel, and there is a tender heart in her somewhere, but you're gonna have to work hard to find it!
When you are on FR: Whenever... it depends on what I'm doing. I will definitely check more often if I am involved in an active RP.
How often you can post: Again, whenever I see that someone has replied. I am three hours ahead of FR time, but I tend to stay up late.
Other: oyster~ She doesn't have much in the way of an established personality, but she needs one, which is why I'm doing this.
@FloatingInSpace
4GJsj.gif
@Eldaria

Thank you! You have been recorded.
@Eldaria

Thank you! You have been recorded.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22