Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@FloatingInSpace

Is this going to be like the Starfall roleplay where there could potentially be 32 people posting? I might have to see how my first week of lectures goes before I decide whether I could handle finding 15-25 pings every day.
@FloatingInSpace

Is this going to be like the Starfall roleplay where there could potentially be 32 people posting? I might have to see how my first week of lectures goes before I decide whether I could handle finding 15-25 pings every day.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

No. We're hoping to split up the groups to nothing larger than 10 people so we can ensure that everyone can contribute. We might make them 3 to 5 people.
@Stanzascale

No. We're hoping to split up the groups to nothing larger than 10 people so we can ensure that everyone can contribute. We might make them 3 to 5 people.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Alright, thanks.

Also, what is the rule regarding familiars? Though I'm not likely to bring one (insufficiently developed), I thought I'd ask.
@FloatingInSpace

Alright, thanks.

Also, what is the rule regarding familiars? Though I'm not likely to bring one (insufficiently developed), I thought I'd ask.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

For each person, I would prefer they only have a single character as a dragon, so no familiars.
@Stanzascale

For each person, I would prefer they only have a single character as a dragon, so no familiars.
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: SporkLord [b]Dragon name[/b]: Dr. Krova [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10654770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106548/10654770_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Your name is Krova, Doctor Krova, a fine physician in your own opinion, a mad dragon who got into some scalpels to the rest of the world. You're usually pretty quiet and blunt with your responses. You're a creature of solitude with anger issues, though you try your best to be kind and friendly. You'll lash out with seemingly no provocation and just as soon act like nothing had happened. These fits of rage are usually accompanied with uncontrollable violence. Despite being harsh and hard to deal with, you help those who need it, even if you were the one to cause the problem. You keep a constant supply of bandages, scalpels, and medicines on you at all times. Many don't think you are fit to provide medical care, as most patients end up with some other illness along the way. It's like punching someone in the stomach so they forget about their arm pain. You simply do what you can and take pride in your work. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: On most weekdays I'm on from about 13:00-20:00 FR time at the latest. On weekends I'm here throughout most of the day ranging anywhere from 4:00-20:00 FR time. [b]How often you can post[/b]: I commonly post at least once a day. [b]Other[/b]: I have read the rules and fully understand that there will be illness and violence. [size=2]@[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/118378]FloatingInSpace[/url]
Username: SporkLord
Dragon name: Dr. Krova
Dragon Picture:

10654770_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Your name is Krova, Doctor Krova, a fine physician in your own opinion, a mad dragon who got into some scalpels to the rest of the world. You're usually pretty quiet and blunt with your responses. You're a creature of solitude with anger issues, though you try your best to be kind and friendly. You'll lash out with seemingly no provocation and just as soon act like nothing had happened. These fits of rage are usually accompanied with uncontrollable violence. Despite being harsh and hard to deal with, you help those who need it, even if you were the one to cause the problem. You keep a constant supply of bandages, scalpels, and medicines on you at all times. Many don't think you are fit to provide medical care, as most patients end up with some other illness along the way. It's like punching someone in the stomach so they forget about their arm pain. You simply do what you can and take pride in your work.
When you are on FR: On most weekdays I'm on from about 13:00-20:00 FR time at the latest. On weekends I'm here throughout most of the day ranging anywhere from 4:00-20:00 FR time.
How often you can post: I commonly post at least once a day.
Other: I have read the rules and fully understand that there will be illness and violence.
@FloatingInSpace
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[b]Username[/b]: SaturdayLemon [b]Dragon name[/b]: Varsinensis [b]Dragon Picture[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7397066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73971/7397066_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Varsinensis is a tanner and leather repairdrake, regularly using her magic in her work. She's an odd sort of irreverent, or possibly very reverent; she just doesn't seem to register deity stuff as more than "a person is acting to alter the situation," which says something about her. Around others, she tends toward the direct, being naturally literal-minded and almost completely lacking in an inside voice or a quiet-because-we-don't want-a-fight-right-now voice. Not to say she can't function in a group, but she grates on some people. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: around 8-something to 20, server time [b]How often you can post[/b]: as often as I check the forums, so pretty often [b]Other[/b]: I brought my Plagueling, it's time to party. (so yes, I am prepared for squick) (insetr token "oyster" here) [size=2]@FloatingInSpace [size=4]@tigressrising @tonake @nympharia @unicornssparkle Anyone up for this?
Username: SaturdayLemon
Dragon name: Varsinensis
Dragon Picture:
7397066_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Varsinensis is a tanner and leather repairdrake, regularly using her magic in her work. She's an odd sort of irreverent, or possibly very reverent; she just doesn't seem to register deity stuff as more than "a person is acting to alter the situation," which says something about her. Around others, she tends toward the direct, being naturally literal-minded and almost completely lacking in an inside voice or a quiet-because-we-don't want-a-fight-right-now voice. Not to say she can't function in a group, but she grates on some people.
When you are on FR: around 8-something to 20, server time
How often you can post: as often as I check the forums, so pretty often
Other: I brought my Plagueling, it's time to party. (so yes, I am prepared for squick) (insetr token "oyster" here)
@FloatingInSpace

@tigressrising @tonake @nympharia @unicornssparkle Anyone up for this?
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
[b]Username[/b]: tigressRising [b]Dragon name[/b]: Mary [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16670902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166710/16670902_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Born into Plague but adopted by a Water clan when she was still a child, Mary is proud of her mixed heritage and prays to both the Plaguebringer and the Tidelord. Mary is a real sweetheart, who loves giving hugs, is always cheerful, has a very healthy appetite, and is simply adorable. She also has a tendency to get really excited and talk on and on about her favorite things, which include yummy plants, her familiar Charlie, warm hugs and nose boops, hygiene habits, disease, bones, and death. She dreams of one day battling in the Coliseum like her clan mates, but is torn between becoming a warrior or a healer. Until then she passes her time building her bone collection, which would be big enough to cover the entire lair if the clan leaders didn't make her clear it out every few weeks. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: I'm normally on during the mornings and evenings, though I may sometimes log on in the afternoon. [b]How often you can post[/b]: Depends on my class schedule - usually somewhere between 1 to 4 posts a day. [b]Other[/b]: Mary's name comes from "Typhoid Mary". [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: tigressRising
Dragon name: Mary
Dragon Picture:
16670902_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Born into Plague but adopted by a Water clan when she was still a child, Mary is proud of her mixed heritage and prays to both the Plaguebringer and the Tidelord. Mary is a real sweetheart, who loves giving hugs, is always cheerful, has a very healthy appetite, and is simply adorable. She also has a tendency to get really excited and talk on and on about her favorite things, which include yummy plants, her familiar Charlie, warm hugs and nose boops, hygiene habits, disease, bones, and death. She dreams of one day battling in the Coliseum like her clan mates, but is torn between becoming a warrior or a healer. Until then she passes her time building her bone collection, which would be big enough to cover the entire lair if the clan leaders didn't make her clear it out every few weeks.
When you are on FR: I'm normally on during the mornings and evenings, though I may sometimes log on in the afternoon.
How often you can post: Depends on my class schedule - usually somewhere between 1 to 4 posts a day.
Other: Mary's name comes from "Typhoid Mary".

@FloatingInSpace
Na5WGHa.png
((@SaturdayLemon thanks for the ping! :D I love that we basically have our little RP group by now, haha.)) [b]Username[/b]: Tonake [b]Dragon name[/b]: Eunys [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15208405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152085/15208405_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Eunys is confident, strong-willed and always aiming to win. She can be more than blunt or outright rude sometimes, but thankfully her attitude has been improving recently. Eunys is also always glad to fight - she's quite a powerful dragon, and not afraid to test her strength against anyone and anything that's willing. As a Plague dragon adopted by a Wind clan, she's gone through quite a lot of self-searching (which ended in the Wind lair getting half-destroyed), torn between her inherent Plague instincts and values of survival and her new lairmates' laid-back view of life. In the end, she doesn't have a lot of devotion to the Wind flight or the Windsinger, but she's come to care deeply about her lairmates, whom she considers to be under her protection. [i]Someone[/i]'s gotta tell these scatter-brained Windies how to survive, after all. Eunys yearns to see her original flight, however, and wonders what her life would have been like if she had stayed in Plague. She has a lot of admiration towards the Plaguebringer and is ready to do anything to see the deity. However, very deep inside she is scared that Plaguebringer will not be what Eunys imagines her to be, but she'd rather go join a Water clan than tell that to anyone. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: My timezone is FR+13, so... usually through most of FR evening, then some hours after rollover, and then 8-10 AM FR time every day. [b]How often you can post[/b]: Several posts a day; I check FR very often (unless I'm sleeping or working) and I'm guaranteed to reply to the pings I get. Average is about 3 posts a day, maybe? Depending on the pace of the RP. [b]Other[/b]: Nothing yet! I'm a-okay with the gory stuff. [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
((@SaturdayLemon thanks for the ping! :D I love that we basically have our little RP group by now, haha.))

Username: Tonake
Dragon name: Eunys
Dragon Picture:

15208405_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences):
Eunys is confident, strong-willed and always aiming to win. She can be more than blunt or outright rude sometimes, but thankfully her attitude has been improving recently. Eunys is also always glad to fight - she's quite a powerful dragon, and not afraid to test her strength against anyone and anything that's willing. As a Plague dragon adopted by a Wind clan, she's gone through quite a lot of self-searching (which ended in the Wind lair getting half-destroyed), torn between her inherent Plague instincts and values of survival and her new lairmates' laid-back view of life. In the end, she doesn't have a lot of devotion to the Wind flight or the Windsinger, but she's come to care deeply about her lairmates, whom she considers to be under her protection. Someone's gotta tell these scatter-brained Windies how to survive, after all.
Eunys yearns to see her original flight, however, and wonders what her life would have been like if she had stayed in Plague. She has a lot of admiration towards the Plaguebringer and is ready to do anything to see the deity. However, very deep inside she is scared that Plaguebringer will not be what Eunys imagines her to be, but she'd rather go join a Water clan than tell that to anyone.
When you are on FR:
My timezone is FR+13, so... usually through most of FR evening, then some hours after rollover, and then 8-10 AM FR time every day.
How often you can post:
Several posts a day; I check FR very often (unless I'm sleeping or working) and I'm guaranteed to reply to the pings I get. Average is about 3 posts a day, maybe? Depending on the pace of the RP.
Other:
Nothing yet! I'm a-okay with the gory stuff.
@FloatingInSpace
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
@Fatespinner @Ciphers @HollowedAngel @SporkLord @SaturdayLemon @tigressRising @Tonake

Thank you for all your interest! You have been recorded.

Thank you to all that have already stated you are fine with the gory stuff, but for those that didn't, here's the obligatory butt-covering stuff: Please be aware this RP will more than likely touch on illnesses and violence. If you are squicked by these things, please inform me and you will be removed.

The descriptions are not pretty as is.
@Fatespinner @Ciphers @HollowedAngel @SporkLord @SaturdayLemon @tigressRising @Tonake

Thank you for all your interest! You have been recorded.

Thank you to all that have already stated you are fine with the gory stuff, but for those that didn't, here's the obligatory butt-covering stuff: Please be aware this RP will more than likely touch on illnesses and violence. If you are squicked by these things, please inform me and you will be removed.

The descriptions are not pretty as is.
uCR5SCW.png
@SaturdayLemon Thanks for the ping! Aria's definitely up for more adventures. ^.^ [b]Username[/b]: Nympharia [b]Dragon name[/b]: Aria (*said Coatl waves to the dragons she met on the tour of the Observatory*) [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14625843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146259/14625843_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: The clan alchemist and unofficial leader, Aria is enthusiastic about learning about the other flights. She's a bit shy when you first meet her, but eventually she'll warm up to you. Aria is best described as intelligent, compassionate, and a little scatterbrained. She wants to learn about the Plague clan, though she's a little squeamish when it comes to excessively gory topics. She's packed a pair of rubber gloves, a lab coat, and a face mask just in case (call her a germaphobe, but she wants to stay healthy!). [b]When you are on FR[/b]: I'm on in the early morning and afternoon/early evening, according to server time. [b]How often you can post[/b]: As often as I can! For Starfall, I tried to get one little update on my character in the morning and did the bulk of my roleplaying later in the day. That seemed to work pretty well, so I'll shoot for that schedule again. [b]Other[/b]: I'm usually fine with some illness and gore, but I can skip the nasty parts if it makes me a little too uncomfortable. So... "Oyster?" Am I doing this right? [size=2]@FloatingInSpace[/size]
@SaturdayLemon Thanks for the ping! Aria's definitely up for more adventures. ^.^

Username: Nympharia
Dragon name: Aria (*said Coatl waves to the dragons she met on the tour of the Observatory*)
Dragon Picture:

14625843_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): The clan alchemist and unofficial leader, Aria is enthusiastic about learning about the other flights. She's a bit shy when you first meet her, but eventually she'll warm up to you. Aria is best described as intelligent, compassionate, and a little scatterbrained. She wants to learn about the Plague clan, though she's a little squeamish when it comes to excessively gory topics. She's packed a pair of rubber gloves, a lab coat, and a face mask just in case (call her a germaphobe, but she wants to stay healthy!).
When you are on FR: I'm on in the early morning and afternoon/early evening, according to server time.
How often you can post: As often as I can! For Starfall, I tried to get one little update on my character in the morning and did the bulk of my roleplaying later in the day. That seemed to work pretty well, so I'll shoot for that schedule again.
Other: I'm usually fine with some illness and gore, but I can skip the nasty parts if it makes me a little too uncomfortable. So... "Oyster?" Am I doing this right?
@FloatingInSpace
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22