Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] Choose Your Way to the Wyrmwound
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
@surfingpikachu @Rookery

Thank you, you have been recorded!

@Stanzascale

Oh, I knew I forgot something! I completely blanked that people needed a code for badges, as I had the code myself to just stick into my sig. Blargh.

Also, can I ask that you keep all OOC questions and discussions with you and other players to the OOC chat? Thanks.
@surfingpikachu @Rookery

@Stanzascale

Oh, I knew I forgot something! I completely blanked that people needed a code for badges, as I had the code myself to just stick into my sig. Blargh.

Also, can I ask that you keep all OOC questions and discussions with you and other players to the OOC chat? Thanks.
uCR5SCW.png
Is this open to plaguelings? If not, I apologize, but here's my entry just in case. [b]Username[/b]: Liljanlaulu [b]Dragon name[/b]: Nieve [b]Dragon Picture[/b]:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16591749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/165918/16591749_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Your typical guardian: Stoic, fierce and loyal. She isn't terribly social, though, and keeps to herself. Not out of disdain, but simply preference. She doesn't have any great love of the Plague flight either, but the young guardian has vowed to search every part of Sornieth for her charge, and now the journey has led her to the Wasteland... [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Usually from rollover or shortly after to around 14 FR time, when I go to bed. I check FR several times a day unless I'm very busy. [b]How often you can post[/b]: On weekends, throughout the day. On schooldays I'm online quite a bit too, but can't post as often in the morning due to class. [b]Other[/b]: Nieve looked around. She had wandered along the shore for days; Now, she had arrived at a little cove surrounded by cliffs. A perfect place to make camp for the night. As she surveyed the area, something hard stabbed her paw. She winced and withdrew it, meticulously scanning the paw for any scrapes or cuts, and turned to the responsible object when she found none. It was a ridged shell - dull on the outside, but she recognized it by the description of a dragon she'd once met, a ridgeback well versed in aquatic fauna; It was a small, but no doubt tasty and succulent... [b][i]oyster.[/i][/b] [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Is this open to plaguelings? If not, I apologize, but here's my entry just in case.

Username: Liljanlaulu
Dragon name: Nieve
Dragon Picture:
16591749_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Your typical guardian: Stoic, fierce and loyal. She isn't terribly social, though, and keeps to herself. Not out of disdain, but simply preference. She doesn't have any great love of the Plague flight either, but the young guardian has vowed to search every part of Sornieth for her charge, and now the journey has led her to the Wasteland...
When you are on FR: Usually from rollover or shortly after to around 14 FR time, when I go to bed. I check FR several times a day unless I'm very busy.
How often you can post: On weekends, throughout the day. On schooldays I'm online quite a bit too, but can't post as often in the morning due to class.

Other: Nieve looked around. She had wandered along the shore for days; Now, she had arrived at a little cove surrounded by cliffs. A perfect place to make camp for the night. As she surveyed the area, something hard stabbed her paw. She winced and withdrew it, meticulously scanning the paw for any scrapes or cuts, and turned to the responsible object when she found none. It was a ridged shell - dull on the outside, but she recognized it by the description of a dragon she'd once met, a ridgeback well versed in aquatic fauna; It was a small, but no doubt tasty and succulent... oyster.

@FloatingInSpace
Mx8NzKG.png
@Liljanlaulu

Plaguelings are welcome to join! You've been recorded!

@InkZylorn

In case you missed the ping, as you did not post "oyster" in your other section, I ask that you re-read all the rules and understand what this RP might entail before I add you to it. Please ping me to confirm that you have read the rules.
@Liljanlaulu

Plaguelings are welcome to join! You've been recorded!

@InkZylorn

In case you missed the ping, as you did not post "oyster" in your other section, I ask that you re-read all the rules and understand what this RP might entail before I add you to it. Please ping me to confirm that you have read the rules.
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: Lizardheart [b]Dragon name[/b]: Monster [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12582861] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125829/12582861_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Monster is a snarky and sarcastic dragon who isn't particularly caring about others' feelings. He puts on his best tough-guy front in all interactions with other dragons. His philosophy is to strike a dragon, whether emotionally or physically, before it can strike him. (full info in his bio!) [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Weekends all day, weekdays from 12 FR to 18 FR (excluding friday, where it's to 21 FR). [b]How often you can post[/b]: All day weekends, all evening weekdays. [b]Other[/b]: Oyster [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Lizardheart
Dragon name: Monster
Dragon Picture:

12582861_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Monster is a snarky and sarcastic dragon who isn't particularly caring about others' feelings. He puts on his best tough-guy front in all interactions with other dragons. His philosophy is to strike a dragon, whether emotionally or physically, before it can strike him. (full info in his bio!)
When you are on FR: Weekends all day, weekdays from 12 FR to 18 FR (excluding friday, where it's to 21 FR).
How often you can post: All day weekends, all evening weekdays.
Other: Oyster
@FloatingInSpace
@Lizardheart

@Lizardheart

uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Crud. How did I miss that? I read it over like 50 times now and just noticed 'oyster'. Well.... I'm officially an idiot.

Should I reenter or no?
@FloatingInSpace

Crud. How did I miss that? I read it over like 50 times now and just noticed 'oyster'. Well.... I'm officially an idiot.

Should I reenter or no?
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn

No, I just needed confirmation that you understood and were alright with the possible content in this RP. You'll be added
@InkZylorn

No, I just needed confirmation that you understood and were alright with the possible content in this RP. You'll be added
uCR5SCW.png
Ooh, I've always wanted to join one of these but I've always missed the deadlines before...! Since it's open to Plaguelings too, I'll join in~ [b]Username[/b]: hinatot [b]Dragon name[/b]: Rimedur [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12799371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127994/12799371_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Rimedur is pretty rash and bold; he's the type to act first and think later. A very live-in-the-moment type guy, he tends to enjoy himself most of the time, even if his actual situation is bad. He finds the fun in everything, in his own almost feral way. If he does get irritated though, you'd better watch out- that armor isn't just for show. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Most days after 2:00 flight rising time, with some variation [b]How often you can post[/b]: Any time, really [b]Other[/b]: Oyster [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Ooh, I've always wanted to join one of these but I've always missed the deadlines before...! Since it's open to Plaguelings too, I'll join in~

Username: hinatot
Dragon name: Rimedur
Dragon Picture:

12799371_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences): Rimedur is pretty rash and bold; he's the type to act first and think later. A very live-in-the-moment type guy, he tends to enjoy himself most of the time, even if his actual situation is bad. He finds the fun in everything, in his own almost feral way. If he does get irritated though, you'd better watch out- that armor isn't just for show.
When you are on FR: Most days after 2:00 flight rising time, with some variation
How often you can post: Any time, really
Other: Oyster
@FloatingInSpace
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@hinatot

You have been recorded!
@hinatot

You have been recorded!
uCR5SCW.png
[b]Username[/b]: Drakenhart [b]Dragon name[/b]: Arabella [b]Dragon Picture[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4193007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41931/4193007_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality (at least three sentences)[/b]: Arabella is a hardened, coli-trained mage/healer adopted from Arcane into a Nature Flight clan. This combination of nature and experience developed into an introspective, thoughtful tactician. She doesn't fly into a rage easily, but rather she is curious and wants to always understand who, what, where, how, and why. She isn't passive persay, but thoughtful and very quiet. [b]When you are on FR[/b]: Evenings (FR time +1 or two...I don't remember which). [b]How often you can post[/b]: once a day maybe more? But at least once a day. [b]Other[/b]: oyster [size=2]@FloatingInSpace
Username: Drakenhart
Dragon name: Arabella
Dragon Picture:

4193007_350.png

Personality (at least three sentences):
Arabella is a hardened, coli-trained mage/healer adopted from Arcane into a Nature Flight clan. This combination of nature and experience developed into an introspective, thoughtful tactician. She doesn't fly into a rage easily, but rather she is curious and wants to always understand who, what, where, how, and why. She isn't passive persay, but thoughtful and very quiet.
When you are on FR: Evenings (FR time +1 or two...I don't remember which).
How often you can post: once a day maybe more? But at least once a day.
Other: oyster
@FloatingInSpace
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22