Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Searching for Allies, Enemies, etc
1 2
Hello! I am looking for people to establish clan relationships with. This can be enemies, friends, allies or what have you. I only really have 2 clans that mine are connected with, and I'd like to add to that list. Here's what you should know about my clan!
Quote:
Formerly a Plague clan, the dragons called themselves Laburnum. The dragons of Laburnum were led by Xanthia; a savage mirror who possessed great leadership skills, and although she could be a brute most of the time, she still kept her wits about herself and proved to be a strong-willed leader. She was a kind leader. Strict, but motherly towards all of those that followed her. She tried her best to build alliances with neighboring clans and befriend dragons of the wasteland in hopes that this would better keep her clan from harm; for a while, recruiting allies worked in her favor. Xanthia couldn't please everyone. Despite building many positive relationships, she collected a hefty amount of enemies.

One day there was an attack. Laburnum clashed with an opposing plague clan, and in the midst of war many lives were taken; including Xanthia's. Upon her death, leadership was passed onto an unlikely Skydancer, much to the surprise of fellow clan members.

This Skydancer - Advimi - was a known favorite of Xanthia...even if she wouldn't admit it. He is a strong-willed dragon just as she was. He has several great qualities of leader; confidence, honor, intelligence...but he had some very...odd ideas, to say the least.

Avdimi went on to lead the clan with a heavy heart, and his first order of business was a shocking one. With no home to call their own after it was claimed, the young Skydancer decided that they would not relocate in the wastelands, but someplace else; in a different flight territory. As expected, this caused an uproar. The medium sized clan grew even smaller as outraged plague dragons broke off to start their own clan. Those who stayed went on with Avdimi.

Eventually, the sickened dragons settled in an unlikely place: The Viridian Labyrinth. Their presence was by no doubt unnerving for many nature dragons in the vicinity, and the same went for the plagulings. To them, this is all new.

They settled on renaming themselves to "Elm" for the tree that stands outside of their cave.

Many dragons in the clan are uncertain of their home even though they have been here for many months. Some have been growing more than anxious. Unfortunately, Advimi's vision hasn't been coming together just as he hoped it would. Instead of being healed by the lush land around them, the plagued dragon's presence has wilted their once green home.

Recent whispers have begun to concern him. He has caught wind of snippets of conversation; the rumor of an uprising. The young Skydancer, unsure of how to handle this situation, has not yet taken action. Perhaps they are only rumors and nothing more... at least... that's what he wants to think.

Something specific that I'm looking for is a clan that could have kicked mine out of their territory, but that's not the only thing that I want. If anybody wants to have any kind of connection with Elm, ping me here and we can discuss lore! I'd really love to do some story building, and more of fleshing out my clan. You can be from any flight, although it would be easiest to incorporate flights that are Nature, Plague, or nearby elemental territories.
Hello! I am looking for people to establish clan relationships with. This can be enemies, friends, allies or what have you. I only really have 2 clans that mine are connected with, and I'd like to add to that list. Here's what you should know about my clan!
Quote:
Formerly a Plague clan, the dragons called themselves Laburnum. The dragons of Laburnum were led by Xanthia; a savage mirror who possessed great leadership skills, and although she could be a brute most of the time, she still kept her wits about herself and proved to be a strong-willed leader. She was a kind leader. Strict, but motherly towards all of those that followed her. She tried her best to build alliances with neighboring clans and befriend dragons of the wasteland in hopes that this would better keep her clan from harm; for a while, recruiting allies worked in her favor. Xanthia couldn't please everyone. Despite building many positive relationships, she collected a hefty amount of enemies.

One day there was an attack. Laburnum clashed with an opposing plague clan, and in the midst of war many lives were taken; including Xanthia's. Upon her death, leadership was passed onto an unlikely Skydancer, much to the surprise of fellow clan members.

This Skydancer - Advimi - was a known favorite of Xanthia...even if she wouldn't admit it. He is a strong-willed dragon just as she was. He has several great qualities of leader; confidence, honor, intelligence...but he had some very...odd ideas, to say the least.

Avdimi went on to lead the clan with a heavy heart, and his first order of business was a shocking one. With no home to call their own after it was claimed, the young Skydancer decided that they would not relocate in the wastelands, but someplace else; in a different flight territory. As expected, this caused an uproar. The medium sized clan grew even smaller as outraged plague dragons broke off to start their own clan. Those who stayed went on with Avdimi.

Eventually, the sickened dragons settled in an unlikely place: The Viridian Labyrinth. Their presence was by no doubt unnerving for many nature dragons in the vicinity, and the same went for the plagulings. To them, this is all new.

They settled on renaming themselves to "Elm" for the tree that stands outside of their cave.

Many dragons in the clan are uncertain of their home even though they have been here for many months. Some have been growing more than anxious. Unfortunately, Advimi's vision hasn't been coming together just as he hoped it would. Instead of being healed by the lush land around them, the plagued dragon's presence has wilted their once green home.

Recent whispers have begun to concern him. He has caught wind of snippets of conversation; the rumor of an uprising. The young Skydancer, unsure of how to handle this situation, has not yet taken action. Perhaps they are only rumors and nothing more... at least... that's what he wants to think.

Something specific that I'm looking for is a clan that could have kicked mine out of their territory, but that's not the only thing that I want. If anybody wants to have any kind of connection with Elm, ping me here and we can discuss lore! I'd really love to do some story building, and more of fleshing out my clan. You can be from any flight, although it would be easiest to incorporate flights that are Nature, Plague, or nearby elemental territories.
OuDych9.png
@Savilyn Heya there! I'd love for my clan to have allies :3 This kingly Coatl is my clan's leader Azriel. His lore is in his bio if you'd like to give it a read. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14249664] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142497/14249664_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Savilyn

Heya there! I'd love for my clan to have allies :3 This kingly Coatl is my clan's leader Azriel. His lore is in his bio if you'd like to give it a read.

14249664_350.png
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Savilyn Hi! I'm a seedling from the Nature Flight, and the below is the leader of my lair (the Harmonia Lair), Mystica from the Fire Flight. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15662798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156628/15662798_350.png[/img] [/url] The dragons in my clan were either banished from their original clans or left on their own will. (You can check the dragons in my lair. Most of them are forest-themed, though) Not all of them have bios, as I don't really have time to go type it all up at the moment, but I'd really enjoy RPing with you :)
@Savilyn
Hi! I'm a seedling from the Nature Flight, and the below is the leader of my lair (the Harmonia Lair), Mystica from the Fire Flight.

15662798_350.png

The dragons in my clan were either banished from their original clans or left on their own will. (You can check the dragons in my lair. Most of them are forest-themed, though) Not all of them have bios, as I don't really have time to go type it all up at the moment, but I'd really enjoy RPing with you :)
new_apparel_swap_banner.png
@Solztize
Interesting! Since Shadow is in between Plague and Nature, perhaps Advimi and his small traveling clan stumbled across Azriel at one point or another. It could be possible that they met while Azriel was still trying to build his Empire, or while he was in the process. Advimi offered to let the kingly coatl join their small band of dragons, but since Azriel had greater plans he politely objected...but he saw potential, so they decided to keep in touch and form an alliance.
Does that sound okay, or did you have something else in mind? I could expand off of this if you enjoy the idea.

@DivineMelody
What if my clan was greeted by yours upon entering the viridian labyrinth? Not as if they were expected, but by chance, mine stumbled into the path of yours. How would your dragons - your leader - feel about a band of plague dragons entering her domain? Advimi is a dragon who is looking to better his clan and turn over a new leaf. He wants only good things for the ones that he leads, which is worth noting since she's very good with lies.

Something I need to mention for future reference: Leadership is going to change around October! My clan will be switching back to Plague. It's part of the storyline I'm developing right now.
@Solztize
Interesting! Since Shadow is in between Plague and Nature, perhaps Advimi and his small traveling clan stumbled across Azriel at one point or another. It could be possible that they met while Azriel was still trying to build his Empire, or while he was in the process. Advimi offered to let the kingly coatl join their small band of dragons, but since Azriel had greater plans he politely objected...but he saw potential, so they decided to keep in touch and form an alliance.
Does that sound okay, or did you have something else in mind? I could expand off of this if you enjoy the idea.

@DivineMelody
What if my clan was greeted by yours upon entering the viridian labyrinth? Not as if they were expected, but by chance, mine stumbled into the path of yours. How would your dragons - your leader - feel about a band of plague dragons entering her domain? Advimi is a dragon who is looking to better his clan and turn over a new leaf. He wants only good things for the ones that he leads, which is worth noting since she's very good with lies.

Something I need to mention for future reference: Leadership is going to change around October! My clan will be switching back to Plague. It's part of the storyline I'm developing right now.
OuDych9.png
@Savilyn
That sounds great! Mystica would probably be suspicious of them, but wouldn't say anything. However, some of the other dragons in the lair (Forseti, for example) would be less than thrilled, and aren't afraid to voice their fears. The rest of the dragons in my lair would be totally fine, even if not completely comfortable, with your dragons.
@Savilyn
That sounds great! Mystica would probably be suspicious of them, but wouldn't say anything. However, some of the other dragons in the lair (Forseti, for example) would be less than thrilled, and aren't afraid to voice their fears. The rest of the dragons in my lair would be totally fine, even if not completely comfortable, with your dragons.
new_apparel_swap_banner.png
@Savilyn

I like that idea! We can do that :D It'll help me develop more on the process of how Azriel built his clan too :3
@Savilyn

I like that idea! We can do that :D It'll help me develop more on the process of how Azriel built his clan too :3
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Savilyn

I like your story very much and would love to be a part of it somehow :)
But im a Shadow clan (in my head) that is centered about in the middle of the Shadow realm. I dont mind much if enemies or allies, i would just love to be a part of your story :)
@Savilyn

I like your story very much and would love to be a part of it somehow :)
But im a Shadow clan (in my head) that is centered about in the middle of the Shadow realm. I dont mind much if enemies or allies, i would just love to be a part of your story :)
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
@Savilyn hey, Attitude City is based in the Plaguebringer's territory! You'd always have a place to rest here if you want to ally (or even if we just tolerate you, there's a couple "clan mom"s in here), or if you ever come back to visit you'd never want to cross us if you enemy. The clan leaders, Avidan and Wecht, can either make your life a plush, respected one, or a living purgatory. We're always open for RPing (even though I'm really new to the whole scene), any kind of allegiance. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15581362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155814/15581362_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12336581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123366/12336581_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Savilyn hey, Attitude City is based in the Plaguebringer's territory! You'd always have a place to rest here if you want to ally (or even if we just tolerate you, there's a couple "clan mom"s in here), or if you ever come back to visit you'd never want to cross us if you enemy. The clan leaders, Avidan and Wecht, can either make your life a plush, respected one, or a living purgatory. We're always open for RPing (even though I'm really new to the whole scene), any kind of allegiance.

15581362_350.png

12336581_350.png

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png

@Savilyn

Hello! I love this idea :3 and your clan's story is really nice , To give a brief run down of my clan (I'm still working out things on my clans lore to be honest ^^;) of misfits. There was three founders of the clan Tallis, Shao , Chronepsis. Shao was chosen as clan leader for his level headness , good sense of judgement & kind hearted nature. Much unlike his two Guardin friends ,They now traveling around as a wondering clan taking in dragons who have been out cast or left their own clans & etc.

I know it's not a lot to go on I'm still a fleshing out my clan that's why I would love to do this so I could flesh them out a little :3

Also Mist is freaking adorable!!

@Savilyn

Hello! I love this idea :3 and your clan's story is really nice , To give a brief run down of my clan (I'm still working out things on my clans lore to be honest ^^;) of misfits. There was three founders of the clan Tallis, Shao , Chronepsis. Shao was chosen as clan leader for his level headness , good sense of judgement & kind hearted nature. Much unlike his two Guardin friends ,They now traveling around as a wondering clan taking in dragons who have been out cast or left their own clans & etc.

I know it's not a lot to go on I'm still a fleshing out my clan that's why I would love to do this so I could flesh them out a little :3

Also Mist is freaking adorable!!
@Savilyn

Melreyna is actively interested in establishing connections with clans of many Flights, believing that everyone can contribute to the quest for knowledge.
As for how an encounter may have occurred. There's a wandering Wind dragon who'll travel pretty much anywhere.
Earlier on there was an arc which involved my main quartet of Mirrors travelling into the Scarred Wasteland in the hopes of preventing some catastrophe one prophecised. Afterwards, with a Wildclaw, they travel back home again (said Wildclaw had wandered into the Scarred Wastelands on her own sometime before).

Other options are, quite a bit after that arc, three musicians attempt to 'go on tour'. Sometime before the Thundercrack carnivale this year a couple of dragons went gathering in the Earth region during the beach party dominance battle or something.
There are quite a few members who will have likely travelled through the Plague-lands at some point before reaching the Sunbeam Ruins. There're a few from Arcane and Ice, one from Earth and also one Plague-born member. Qualia is specifically interested in researching how certain devices of hers behave in different realms and so travels for that and Illuminata's life-purpose is trying to establish good relations between beastclans and dragon clans, which involves observing the latter before judging whether they're to be trusted with information on the former.
Sarquinn is the Guardian of free passage between realms, so it's entirely possible she offered to help during any of your clan's migrations.

Feel free to suggest any ideas you come up with. I can give further detail (except with regard to characters still in need of development) if required. Though if you think trying to establish a connection of some sort with a Light clan is too difficult, then that's alright.
@Savilyn

Melreyna is actively interested in establishing connections with clans of many Flights, believing that everyone can contribute to the quest for knowledge.
As for how an encounter may have occurred. There's a wandering Wind dragon who'll travel pretty much anywhere.
Earlier on there was an arc which involved my main quartet of Mirrors travelling into the Scarred Wasteland in the hopes of preventing some catastrophe one prophecised. Afterwards, with a Wildclaw, they travel back home again (said Wildclaw had wandered into the Scarred Wastelands on her own sometime before).

Other options are, quite a bit after that arc, three musicians attempt to 'go on tour'. Sometime before the Thundercrack carnivale this year a couple of dragons went gathering in the Earth region during the beach party dominance battle or something.
There are quite a few members who will have likely travelled through the Plague-lands at some point before reaching the Sunbeam Ruins. There're a few from Arcane and Ice, one from Earth and also one Plague-born member. Qualia is specifically interested in researching how certain devices of hers behave in different realms and so travels for that and Illuminata's life-purpose is trying to establish good relations between beastclans and dragon clans, which involves observing the latter before judging whether they're to be trusted with information on the former.
Sarquinn is the Guardian of free passage between realms, so it's entirely possible she offered to help during any of your clan's migrations.

Feel free to suggest any ideas you come up with. I can give further detail (except with regard to characters still in need of development) if required. Though if you think trying to establish a connection of some sort with a Light clan is too difficult, then that's alright.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2