Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Allies of the Windsong! [RP Partners?]
1 2
[center][color=#4FA83D][size=7]ALLIES OF THE WINDSONG WARCRY[/size][/color][/center] You are having a nice relaxing nap, away from the stress of leading your clan. Though it may be the best thing in the world of Sornieth, it can be a chore at times and this is a much needed break. Suddenly a shadow blots out the sky momentarily before you feel the descent of a dragon. Your eyes open immediately and you come face to face with a diminutive Mirror. His appearance screams Wind Flight and you are unsure why he has landed in your clan's territory. Shaking out the flight heat in his wings, he [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1axvj9vs1Xg]speaks[/url] to you. [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/1c5e67013212db394b754c7a171dc70e/tumblr_inline_ns102v9sB41s8ek7j_400.png[/img] [color=#00581A][b]Hey! Sorry about interrupting your nap there.[/b][/color] He says with a smirk that clearly sounds not sorry. [color=#00581A][b]My name is Shadowmirror, leader of the bounty hunting clan of Windsong Warcry. My clan is small but proud and we are tough in our own way.[b][/color] The Mirror's crests fan out in pride of his clan. But he seems to deflate a tad when he says, [color=#00581A][b]However, we're starting to make some enemies. Only Windsinger knows why, so my counsel and I have decided to start searching for allies to help us.[/b][/color] He huffs and looks at you. His four green eyes show his pride is being stung by asking for help. The small dragon looks to you. [color=#00581A][b]Maybe you would want to be allies? My clan and I could do many things, [i]great things[/i] for you and your clan.[/b][/color] There is something about this Mirror that you can't quite put a claw on, but one thing is for certain. He has the Air of Adventure only Wind dragons do and it seems that this could change your life and your clan if you accept his offer. [color=#01361C][b]Only question is: will you?[/b][/color]
ALLIES OF THE WINDSONG WARCRY

You are having a nice relaxing nap, away from the stress of leading your clan. Though it may be the best thing in the world of Sornieth, it can be a chore at times and this is a much needed break.

Suddenly a shadow blots out the sky momentarily before you feel the descent of a dragon. Your eyes open immediately and you come face to face with a diminutive Mirror.

His appearance screams Wind Flight and you are unsure why he has landed in your clan's territory. Shaking out the flight heat in his wings, he speaks to you.

tumblr_inline_ns102v9sB41s8ek7j_400.png
Hey! Sorry about interrupting your nap there. He says with a smirk that clearly sounds not sorry. My name is Shadowmirror, leader of the bounty hunting clan of Windsong Warcry. My clan is small but proud and we are tough in our own way. The Mirror's crests fan out in pride of his clan.

But he seems to deflate a tad when he says, However, we're starting to make some enemies. Only Windsinger knows why, so my counsel and I have decided to start searching for allies to help us.

He huffs and looks at you. His four green eyes show his pride is being stung by asking for help. The small dragon looks to you. Maybe you would want to be allies? My clan and I could do many things, great things for you and your clan.

There is something about this Mirror that you can't quite put a claw on, but one thing is for certain.

He has the Air of Adventure only Wind dragons do and it seems that this could change your life and your clan if you accept his offer.

Only question is: will you?
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION POST

Hey guys! So I'm just looking for some RP partners because I am thirsty RP. My RPs are more paragraph based instead of action based.

EX.

This is the way I usually write during RPs. "This character is speaking." These are basic narrative words. 'This is a character thinking about LIFE.' Not everyone RPs like this, but this is the way I have always done it. I may also ask to post this on my tumblr, so be aware of that!

Me: *ACTION* "I hardly ever RP like this."
Me: 'Thinking' But I will if I need to.

Any clan is welcomed, from all walks of life, and depending on the clan, they just might make a foe out of the Windsong. But that's okay, as long as something happens, its okay!

I will want to use a site called Roleplay Now because its simple stupid easy.

That's all. No form filling needed, no sending in some bribes. Just RP your clan leader saying yes or no to the ally thing and then we'll get to work RPing!
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION POST

Hey guys! So I'm just looking for some RP partners because I am thirsty RP. My RPs are more paragraph based instead of action based.

EX.

This is the way I usually write during RPs. "This character is speaking." These are basic narrative words. 'This is a character thinking about LIFE.' Not everyone RPs like this, but this is the way I have always done it. I may also ask to post this on my tumblr, so be aware of that!

Me: *ACTION* "I hardly ever RP like this."
Me: 'Thinking' But I will if I need to.

Any clan is welcomed, from all walks of life, and depending on the clan, they just might make a foe out of the Windsong. But that's okay, as long as something happens, its okay!

I will want to use a site called Roleplay Now because its simple stupid easy.

That's all. No form filling needed, no sending in some bribes. Just RP your clan leader saying yes or no to the ally thing and then we'll get to work RPing!
@LemonWicky Sounds cool :3 Rosalina listen closely as the wind dragon talked, debating on whether to ally with him or snap at him for interrupting her nap, she usually did that to those who dare interrupt her naps but instead she nodded, calmly stating "Although I should think about this more, I have decided to ally with you but know, if this does not work out, for the safety of my clan, I will be forced to withdraw my ally." [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=61&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=2&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@LemonWicky Sounds cool :3

Rosalina listen closely as the wind dragon talked, debating on whether to ally with him or snap at him for interrupting her nap, she usually did that to those who dare interrupt her naps but instead she nodded, calmly stating "Although I should think about this more, I have decided to ally with you but know, if this does not work out, for the safety of my clan, I will be forced to withdraw my ally."
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=61&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=2&tert=2&elem=3&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7553116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75532/7553116_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/pepper_zpsq3cuju1h.png[/img] Pepper listens patiently to the wind clan leader that has just approached him, not at all bothered that the mirror had interrupted his nap beneath a willow tree. He tilts his head for a moment, considering the offer before answering. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Shadow," he smiles, "Your offer is quite tempting, and although I'm only a council member, not clan leader," he lets out a small chuckle, "I'm sure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13545884]Ana[/url] trusts to leave these things to me..." he pauses for a moment, and one could barely notice the frown that appeared on his face for a split second, "She doesn't talk to much of anyone, regardless." He nods his head. "Yes, I've decided," he gives Shadow a warm smile. "You can never have too many allies."

7553116_350.png

pepper_zpsq3cuju1h.png Pepper listens patiently to the wind clan leader that has just approached him, not at all bothered that the mirror had interrupted his nap beneath a willow tree. He tilts his head for a moment, considering the offer before answering.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Shadow," he smiles, "Your offer is quite tempting, and although I'm only a council member, not clan leader," he lets out a small chuckle, "I'm sure Ana trusts to leave these things to me..." he pauses for a moment, and one could barely notice the frown that appeared on his face for a split second, "She doesn't talk to much of anyone, regardless."

He nods his head.

"Yes, I've decided," he gives Shadow a warm smile. "You can never have too many allies."
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
OOC

@MsAdamaris Thank you! I am going to have to RP with @byenary first since she called dibs on it. But I will send you the link to our RP as soon as I am finished. Working two RPs at the same time is too stressful for me.

But thank you so very much for responding and agreeing to RP with me!
OOC

@MsAdamaris Thank you! I am going to have to RP with @byenary first since she called dibs on it. But I will send you the link to our RP as soon as I am finished. Working two RPs at the same time is too stressful for me.

But thank you so very much for responding and agreeing to RP with me!
@lemonwicky I'm interesting in role playing with you
@lemonwicky I'm interesting in role playing with you
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18/1720_350.png[/img] [/url] RisingsunGuard listened carefully to the Mirror and his words, as well as how he said them. His tone of voice. His body language. Even how his eyes moved. "An honour to meet you as well, Shadow," RisingsunGuard said, "Your situation certainly sounds like one of great need. The Guardian Clan is dedicated to ensuring the safety of others. We would be more than willing to lend our strength to your cause. I am known as RisingsunGuard, and I am one of the founders of the clan of which I speak. What sort of aid do you require to address these enemies of which you speak? Resources? An offensive force? I can certainly offer both."

1720_350.png

RisingsunGuard listened carefully to the Mirror and his words, as well as how he said them. His tone of voice. His body language. Even how his eyes moved.

"An honour to meet you as well, Shadow," RisingsunGuard said, "Your situation certainly sounds like one of great need. The Guardian Clan is dedicated to ensuring the safety of others. We would be more than willing to lend our strength to your cause. I am known as RisingsunGuard, and I am one of the founders of the clan of which I speak. What sort of aid do you require to address these enemies of which you speak? Resources? An offensive force? I can certainly offer both."
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@LemonWicky

I've drafted up a response, but I don't mind waiting however long you like for a ping before posting it or something. I mean, before committing I'd ask what rate of activity you'd be looking for.
@LemonWicky

I've drafted up a response, but I don't mind waiting however long you like for a ping before posting it or something. I mean, before committing I'd ask what rate of activity you'd be looking for.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@LemonWicky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2186124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21862/2186124_350.png[/img] [/url] Vicious is startled awake, and begins to preen her feathers back into place as the mirror speaks, up until the point he asks for help. She stops and regards him with some interest. Her clan resides close to the Sea of a Thousand Currents, on the Wind side of the border. "We have only recently come to call the Plateau home," she begins, choosing her words carefully. "Our...leadership has also changed. We are ruled by Council, you see, though our 'adviser' is away at the moment." She shifts as if remembering something distasteful. "My name is Vicious, and I am the senior-most Council member of the Overfen Refuge. I...cannot, in good faith, accept your offer without conferring with the Council. I can, however, offer aid in the form of sanctuary and hospitality, should you so need it...at least until the Council reaches an agreement. I would encourage the Council to accept your offer, though...some more details would be welcome. It will be difficult to make your case without knowing what kind of enemies you made." Despite her apparent wish to help, she seems a tad...bitter, in some way that's hard to pinpoint.
@LemonWicky

2186124_350.png

Vicious is startled awake, and begins to preen her feathers back into place as the mirror speaks, up until the point he asks for help. She stops and regards him with some interest. Her clan resides close to the Sea of a Thousand Currents, on the Wind side of the border.

"We have only recently come to call the Plateau home," she begins, choosing her words carefully. "Our...leadership has also changed. We are ruled by Council, you see, though our 'adviser' is away at the moment." She shifts as if remembering something distasteful.

"My name is Vicious, and I am the senior-most Council member of the Overfen Refuge. I...cannot, in good faith, accept your offer without conferring with the Council. I can, however, offer aid in the form of sanctuary and hospitality, should you so need it...at least until the Council reaches an agreement. I would encourage the Council to accept your offer, though...some more details would be welcome. It will be difficult to make your case without knowing what kind of enemies you made."

Despite her apparent wish to help, she seems a tad...bitter, in some way that's hard to pinpoint.
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
OCC

@Stanzascale I will set up the RP Chat and then send it to you via PM!

@Erratic I'll do the same for you after Stanzascale!
OCC

@Stanzascale I will set up the RP Chat and then send it to you via PM!

@Erratic I'll do the same for you after Stanzascale!
1 2