Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan looking for allies, simple roleplay
1 2 3 4
Looking for allies to not necessarily have a forum thread roleplay, but maybe just roleplay messages to each other when our Clans interact.

Please read my profile for details!
Ping me if you're interested!
Looking for allies to not necessarily have a forum thread roleplay, but maybe just roleplay messages to each other when our Clans interact.

Please read my profile for details!
Ping me if you're interested!
@SpringyBirdd although my clan is of water flight, i would love to be allies!
@SpringyBirdd although my clan is of water flight, i would love to be allies!
I'm GAY I'm BLACK and I'm NEW in TOWN....
@SpringyBirdd

As a fellow light clan, I'm sure my clan would happily interact with yours! However, they're pretty corrupt at the moment, and divided into two sides. Ally, or enemy - I'm open for anything.
@SpringyBirdd

As a fellow light clan, I'm sure my clan would happily interact with yours! However, they're pretty corrupt at the moment, and divided into two sides. Ally, or enemy - I'm open for anything.
NXwxhXo.png
@RulerofPurple

My Clan would happily ally with Clans of different flights! I'll pm you guys.
@RulerofPurple

My Clan would happily ally with Clans of different flights! I'll pm you guys.
@SpringyBirdd I'm a tad new to how rps work on this site but I'd love to make an ally. I've got a less than peaceful clan and they're true plaguelings so I'm sure there'd be some differences to deal with but that just makes it more fun, yes?
@SpringyBirdd I'm a tad new to how rps work on this site but I'd love to make an ally. I've got a less than peaceful clan and they're true plaguelings so I'm sure there'd be some differences to deal with but that just makes it more fun, yes?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@EvilLolita It can really be as simple as personalities for most/all of your dragons (whether you write them in the bios or not) and messages between players!

My Clan is trying to be inclusive and not rule anyone out, especially if they have resources/information to share, so yeah, I'll pm you too! Even if they don't become allies, things could get interesting >:)
@EvilLolita It can really be as simple as personalities for most/all of your dragons (whether you write them in the bios or not) and messages between players!

My Clan is trying to be inclusive and not rule anyone out, especially if they have resources/information to share, so yeah, I'll pm you too! Even if they don't become allies, things could get interesting >:)
@SpringyBirdd Alright so not that different from anywhere else. Brilliant. (Slowly but surely the majority of them are gaining short bios for me to grow out)

Well then this should certainly be fun. PMs for all! >:}
@SpringyBirdd Alright so not that different from anywhere else. Brilliant. (Slowly but surely the majority of them are gaining short bios for me to grow out)

Well then this should certainly be fun. PMs for all! >:}
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Yeah, maybe I should add short bios to the ones without instead of just waiting to do the whole thing. Otherwise I'll never get around to them!
Yeah, maybe I should add short bios to the ones without instead of just waiting to do the whole thing. Otherwise I'll never get around to them!
@SpringyBirdd I would love to do something simple and fun like this! My clan is from Shadow. They're a fairly neutral clan, for the most part. No major plot/lore events at the moment. Right now, I'm working on getting fully coded bios for all of my permanent/lore dragons, too.
@SpringyBirdd I would love to do something simple and fun like this! My clan is from Shadow. They're a fairly neutral clan, for the most part. No major plot/lore events at the moment. Right now, I'm working on getting fully coded bios for all of my permanent/lore dragons, too.
@Enigmatic I feel that. At this point I have so many dragons and such little time, I can't write all them, let alone code them >.< I will pm you!
@Enigmatic I feel that. At this point I have so many dragons and such little time, I can't write all them, let alone code them >.< I will pm you!
1 2 3 4