Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deserve You {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
An RP between me, @Kitkat38, @dragonsfordinner about two Nature clans joining together after a clan mate from both clans, a Coatl named Choisya and a Mirror named Volcano, decided to get together as mates, have children, and spend the rest of their lives together with their newly formed--and rather large--clan. But when a sinister Guardian comes around in the clan's lives, a few years after the couple became mates and had kids, things become sinister for Choisya, whom, for the last few years after the arrival of the Guardian, had become moodier than usual, and returning to her clan with valuable items in the morning before she slept during the day to prepare for work--and then some--during the night. Some of the clan members take joy for the Coatl's generosity for thinking of them with these items, but others become suspicious about her behaviors these last few years. What had she been doing other than work in the nights? And where did she get these valuable items? And will the truth affect Choisya's relationship with Volcano and their children? We will have to see. Also, if there's anybody who doesn't like gore and anything...well...vulgar...then it's best not to read this RP. Things won't get too graphic, but this warning is up just in case. And this pretty much takes place over a decade after the [s]unfinished[/s] incident in another RP, Bloodstone Hotel. Other than that, enjoy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14915493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149155/14915493_350.png[/img] [/url] It had been a long night for Choisya, and she was feeling exhausted. [i]Another 15 damn nights and this happens again...[/i] she thought to herself, feeling the pain inside, as she carried a bag of goods on her back. She wasn't feeling good. Not health-wise, but a different kind of not feeling good. She had been at it for a few years and yet it still didn't feel right to her. The Coatl looked up at the little bit of sky she could see between the leaves of the trees. The sky was colorful, indicating that the sun was rising, which meant it would be time for Choisya to go to sleep. [i]At least I'll get to see 'Cano and the kids before I sleep...[/i] she thought again, trying to think on the bright side. "'Cano" was her nickname for her mate, Volcano, a male Mirror dragon from another clan, the clan that joined with her own to form into one giant clan. She didn't know everybody from either clans real well, but she knew Volcano well, given that they were childhood friends. A few more steps and Choisya finally made it to where all her other clan mates were. Most of them were still asleep, but some have woken up, just continued to lie where they slept, just to get themselves comfortable and enjoy the silence. Choisya looked around and managed to find her mate, who was already awake while their children were still asleep. The Coatl quietly approached Volcano and rubbed her nose against his muzzle lovingly. "Rather early to be awake, don't you think?" she whispered to him teasingly. She knew that he woke up early every morning, during the sunrise, just to wait and see her before she got ready to fall asleep, and she appreciated that.
An RP between me, @Kitkat38, @dragonsfordinner about two Nature clans joining together after a clan mate from both clans, a Coatl named Choisya and a Mirror named Volcano, decided to get together as mates, have children, and spend the rest of their lives together with their newly formed--and rather large--clan. But when a sinister Guardian comes around in the clan's lives, a few years after the couple became mates and had kids, things become sinister for Choisya, whom, for the last few years after the arrival of the Guardian, had become moodier than usual, and returning to her clan with valuable items in the morning before she slept during the day to prepare for work--and then some--during the night. Some of the clan members take joy for the Coatl's generosity for thinking of them with these items, but others become suspicious about her behaviors these last few years. What had she been doing other than work in the nights? And where did she get these valuable items? And will the truth affect Choisya's relationship with Volcano and their children? We will have to see.
Also, if there's anybody who doesn't like gore and anything...well...vulgar...then it's best not to read this RP. Things won't get too graphic, but this warning is up just in case. And this pretty much takes place over a decade after the unfinished incident in another RP, Bloodstone Hotel. Other than that, enjoy!

14915493_350.png

It had been a long night for Choisya, and she was feeling exhausted. Another 15 damn nights and this happens again... she thought to herself, feeling the pain inside, as she carried a bag of goods on her back. She wasn't feeling good. Not health-wise, but a different kind of not feeling good. She had been at it for a few years and yet it still didn't feel right to her. The Coatl looked up at the little bit of sky she could see between the leaves of the trees. The sky was colorful, indicating that the sun was rising, which meant it would be time for Choisya to go to sleep. At least I'll get to see 'Cano and the kids before I sleep... she thought again, trying to think on the bright side. "'Cano" was her nickname for her mate, Volcano, a male Mirror dragon from another clan, the clan that joined with her own to form into one giant clan. She didn't know everybody from either clans real well, but she knew Volcano well, given that they were childhood friends.
A few more steps and Choisya finally made it to where all her other clan mates were. Most of them were still asleep, but some have woken up, just continued to lie where they slept, just to get themselves comfortable and enjoy the silence. Choisya looked around and managed to find her mate, who was already awake while their children were still asleep. The Coatl quietly approached Volcano and rubbed her nose against his muzzle lovingly. "Rather early to be awake, don't you think?" she whispered to him teasingly. She knew that he woke up early every morning, during the sunrise, just to wait and see her before she got ready to fall asleep, and she appreciated that.
Volcano snorted softly before looking at her with gentle eyes, "Now you know I would stay up beyond the sunrise. It wouldn't be fair to be asleep knowing you have been working for several hours. Anyway I wanted to tell you that we have found some plentiful hunting groups recently, me and some other males are going to check it out later today. I mean if you want I can take the kids with me and show them around the clan territory so that you can get enough sleep.." He had been mates with Choisya for a couple years now, they had worked at the Bloodstone Hotel until they got married. For a couple weeks they worked on a finding a good place to start their own clan and as the days progressed soon nomadic nature dragons began to file in. Some mirrors others fae, he liked to see the diversity of the clan. Even though he now had to take care of his two children Kenna and Nickolas, they were old enough to be left alone for a couple hours but he still liked to be close to them. His gaze returned to Choi as he asked, "How was work anyway..?"
Volcano snorted softly before looking at her with gentle eyes, "Now you know I would stay up beyond the sunrise. It wouldn't be fair to be asleep knowing you have been working for several hours. Anyway I wanted to tell you that we have found some plentiful hunting groups recently, me and some other males are going to check it out later today. I mean if you want I can take the kids with me and show them around the clan territory so that you can get enough sleep.." He had been mates with Choisya for a couple years now, they had worked at the Bloodstone Hotel until they got married. For a couple weeks they worked on a finding a good place to start their own clan and as the days progressed soon nomadic nature dragons began to file in. Some mirrors others fae, he liked to see the diversity of the clan. Even though he now had to take care of his two children Kenna and Nickolas, they were old enough to be left alone for a couple hours but he still liked to be close to them. His gaze returned to Choi as he asked, "How was work anyway..?"
@Kitkat38

Choisya blinked and smiled sleepily as the Mirror spoke, loving how faithful he was to her. Deep down, she felt various kinds of pain, but she didn't reveal it. She nodded when her mate mentioned plentiful hunting groups and taking Kenna and Nikolas along. She didn't mind them coming along as long as they had supervision of some sort from either Volcano or someone else that they both (mostly she) trusted.
Her smile faded when Volcano mentioned about her work, and let out a sigh. "Wasn't as great as it used to be, like usual these days..." She laid down in front of Volcano while using her tail to take the bag off of her back. She leaned over to Volcano and kissed him gently, getting the opportunity while she could, knowing that their offsprings didn't like watching the two expressing such affections to each other. She placed a paw over Volcano's as she continued to kiss him.

(Ya forgot to ping me so that's why I didn't respond immediately ^_^')
@Kitkat38

Choisya blinked and smiled sleepily as the Mirror spoke, loving how faithful he was to her. Deep down, she felt various kinds of pain, but she didn't reveal it. She nodded when her mate mentioned plentiful hunting groups and taking Kenna and Nikolas along. She didn't mind them coming along as long as they had supervision of some sort from either Volcano or someone else that they both (mostly she) trusted.
Her smile faded when Volcano mentioned about her work, and let out a sigh. "Wasn't as great as it used to be, like usual these days..." She laid down in front of Volcano while using her tail to take the bag off of her back. She leaned over to Volcano and kissed him gently, getting the opportunity while she could, knowing that their offsprings didn't like watching the two expressing such affections to each other. She placed a paw over Volcano's as she continued to kiss him.

(Ya forgot to ping me so that's why I didn't respond immediately ^_^')
A small head poked up from behind Volcano's back. "Eeeeeeew! That's gross!"
Kenna clambered over her father's body, pawing at Choisya's arm playfully. "Didja bring back something shiny, maaaa? Hey, are we really going hunting? Can I kill something? Is ma coming too?" She affectionately rubbed her head against her mother's side, then perked up, not bothering to keep her voice down. "Hey, Nikolas! Wake up, we're going hunting!"
A small head poked up from behind Volcano's back. "Eeeeeeew! That's gross!"
Kenna clambered over her father's body, pawing at Choisya's arm playfully. "Didja bring back something shiny, maaaa? Hey, are we really going hunting? Can I kill something? Is ma coming too?" She affectionately rubbed her head against her mother's side, then perked up, not bothering to keep her voice down. "Hey, Nikolas! Wake up, we're going hunting!"
@AmeliaSageglow @dragonsfordinner

Volcano chuckled lightly as his eyes searched the cave to see his son perking up from his small nest. He looked downward at Kenna with a gentle eyes, "Now Kenna you need to be quiet, the morning hasn't even started to wake up anyway. In a little bit we will be going hunting, and before you ask why... It is because I need to gather up some other male dragons who will be coming along." He stretched out and flapped his wings a couple times before asking Chio, "Do you mind if Graveyard comes by in a couple days, he is retiring from the hotel and doesn't have family close by." HIs eyes shifted back to Nickolas who had rolled on his side and covered his body with his tiny wings.
@AmeliaSageglow @dragonsfordinner

Volcano chuckled lightly as his eyes searched the cave to see his son perking up from his small nest. He looked downward at Kenna with a gentle eyes, "Now Kenna you need to be quiet, the morning hasn't even started to wake up anyway. In a little bit we will be going hunting, and before you ask why... It is because I need to gather up some other male dragons who will be coming along." He stretched out and flapped his wings a couple times before asking Chio, "Do you mind if Graveyard comes by in a couple days, he is retiring from the hotel and doesn't have family close by." HIs eyes shifted back to Nickolas who had rolled on his side and covered his body with his tiny wings.
@Kitkat @dragonsfordinner

Choisya's eyes opened in surprise, not expecting her daughter to wake up so soon. She broke the kiss and groaned slightly before looking down at her daughter, somewhat irritated, but mostly from being tired. She listened to her mate talk to Kenna about hunting. Afterwards, she turned to the male as he stretched out and flapped his wings a couple times, a bit of breeze coming at her, which felt good on her face and body. When Volcano asked Choisya about Graveyard, she perked up slightly. It had been a while since she last saw Graveyard, and though she was afraid of him at first, she had eventually come around to enjoying his company after getting to know him better.
Choisya realized that Volcano's eyes shifted to Nikolas, which she did the same. The younger Mirror rolled on his side and covered his body with his wings and let out a slight moan, indicating to his sister that he was not ready to wake up, even if it was for hunting. Choisya rolled her eyes, chuckling slightly on the inside before turning to her mate. "Of course I wouldn't mind having Graveyard over," she said quietly, ensuring that those who were still asleep remained asleep. "I wouldn't even mind if he lived with us. He does need someone to help care for him and all, and he's lucky he's got someone to rely on when needed." The Coatl giggled slightly before giving Volcano a light kiss, forgetting that Kenna was awake.
@Kitkat @dragonsfordinner

Choisya's eyes opened in surprise, not expecting her daughter to wake up so soon. She broke the kiss and groaned slightly before looking down at her daughter, somewhat irritated, but mostly from being tired. She listened to her mate talk to Kenna about hunting. Afterwards, she turned to the male as he stretched out and flapped his wings a couple times, a bit of breeze coming at her, which felt good on her face and body. When Volcano asked Choisya about Graveyard, she perked up slightly. It had been a while since she last saw Graveyard, and though she was afraid of him at first, she had eventually come around to enjoying his company after getting to know him better.
Choisya realized that Volcano's eyes shifted to Nikolas, which she did the same. The younger Mirror rolled on his side and covered his body with his wings and let out a slight moan, indicating to his sister that he was not ready to wake up, even if it was for hunting. Choisya rolled her eyes, chuckling slightly on the inside before turning to her mate. "Of course I wouldn't mind having Graveyard over," she said quietly, ensuring that those who were still asleep remained asleep. "I wouldn't even mind if he lived with us. He does need someone to help care for him and all, and he's lucky he's got someone to rely on when needed." The Coatl giggled slightly before giving Volcano a light kiss, forgetting that Kenna was awake.
@AmeliaSageglow @Kitkat38

Kenna, losing interest in her parents, pounced on Nikolas. "Get up, you lump! We're gonna go out and fight dangerous animals! Why do you have to sleep so much?" Too excited to invest much time in such a pointless endeavor as rousing her brother, she scampered back to her parents. "Are you guys kissing again? Yuck. Hey, who's Graveyard? Is he coming hunting with us? When can we leave??" She jumped on Choisya, unable to contain her excitement. "Guess what, ma! I'm gonna go out and find the biggest bear in the woods and I'm gonna bring it to you for breakfast! And before I kill it we're gonna have a huge fight and dragons will come from miles around to watch, and I'll get all sorts of cool battle scars! Isn't that right, dad?"

Kenna, losing interest in her parents, pounced on Nikolas. "Get up, you lump! We're gonna go out and fight dangerous animals! Why do you have to sleep so much?" Too excited to invest much time in such a pointless endeavor as rousing her brother, she scampered back to her parents. "Are you guys kissing again? Yuck. Hey, who's Graveyard? Is he coming hunting with us? When can we leave??" She jumped on Choisya, unable to contain her excitement. "Guess what, ma! I'm gonna go out and find the biggest bear in the woods and I'm gonna bring it to you for breakfast! And before I kill it we're gonna have a huge fight and dragons will come from miles around to watch, and I'll get all sorts of cool battle scars! Isn't that right, dad?"
Volcano rolled his eyes and said in a light voice towards his daughter, "You are not going to be fighting any bears for now. I would like you to grow little bit bigger considering you aren't even able to fly down to the waterfall area." He flicked his tail before nuzzling Chio, "Well since you are so awake Kenna I believe it is time to light the morning torches so the Fae's will be able to deliver the morning packages and mail." Slowly exiting the cave, he looked back at Chio then saw Nickolas cuddle up to his mother.
Nickolas looked up at Chio before watching his sister scamper after his father. Yawning he laid down and curled up against his mother's tail. He muttered softly, "Do I have to go hunting today, I wanna hear a story ma, you know that Dad doesn't exactly tell the best stories.. they usually end up in him trying to tell us a recipe or something.."

@dragonsfordinner @AmeliaSageglow
Volcano rolled his eyes and said in a light voice towards his daughter, "You are not going to be fighting any bears for now. I would like you to grow little bit bigger considering you aren't even able to fly down to the waterfall area." He flicked his tail before nuzzling Chio, "Well since you are so awake Kenna I believe it is time to light the morning torches so the Fae's will be able to deliver the morning packages and mail." Slowly exiting the cave, he looked back at Chio then saw Nickolas cuddle up to his mother.
Nickolas looked up at Chio before watching his sister scamper after his father. Yawning he laid down and curled up against his mother's tail. He muttered softly, "Do I have to go hunting today, I wanna hear a story ma, you know that Dad doesn't exactly tell the best stories.. they usually end up in him trying to tell us a recipe or something.."

@dragonsfordinner @AmeliaSageglow
@Kitkat38 @dragonsfordinner

Choisya ended up breaking the kiss with a gasp when her daughter pounced on her back. The Coatl was beginning to get very annoyed with the little Mirror girl, and was about close to mercilessly scolding her for not staying in one spot. As Kenna talked about fighting bears, Choisya hummed to herself silently in her native tongue about how she was gonna give Kenna "battle scars" if she wouldn't shut up. The Coatl wasn't abusive or anything, she was just easily annoyed by the Mirror girl because of how energetic she was. Her thoughts ended when she felt her mate nuzzle her, which she couldn't help but smile.
Choisya watched as Volcano and Kenna left the cave. She noticed that her mate was looking back at her and noticed that Nikolas was cuddling up to her. She looked down at her son, who looked up at her before watching his sister scamper after his father. The Coatl watched the young Mirror's every move and heard him speak, asking for her to tell him a story. Her eyes widened and she frowned. She was never good at coming up with stories, let alone telling them. Not to mention that she never had much of a chance to spend time with her kids, so she wasn't good with dealing with them very much. She looked around, unsure of what to do or what to say, then she looked at Nikolas again. "Y-You sure you don't want Yorikiro to tell you a story? Maybe you could have him tell you about one of Gomrin's adventures again. You know he's good at that." she said, hoping that her son would change his mind about having her tell him a story.
@Kitkat38 @dragonsfordinner

Choisya ended up breaking the kiss with a gasp when her daughter pounced on her back. The Coatl was beginning to get very annoyed with the little Mirror girl, and was about close to mercilessly scolding her for not staying in one spot. As Kenna talked about fighting bears, Choisya hummed to herself silently in her native tongue about how she was gonna give Kenna "battle scars" if she wouldn't shut up. The Coatl wasn't abusive or anything, she was just easily annoyed by the Mirror girl because of how energetic she was. Her thoughts ended when she felt her mate nuzzle her, which she couldn't help but smile.
Choisya watched as Volcano and Kenna left the cave. She noticed that her mate was looking back at her and noticed that Nikolas was cuddling up to her. She looked down at her son, who looked up at her before watching his sister scamper after his father. The Coatl watched the young Mirror's every move and heard him speak, asking for her to tell him a story. Her eyes widened and she frowned. She was never good at coming up with stories, let alone telling them. Not to mention that she never had much of a chance to spend time with her kids, so she wasn't good with dealing with them very much. She looked around, unsure of what to do or what to say, then she looked at Nikolas again. "Y-You sure you don't want Yorikiro to tell you a story? Maybe you could have him tell you about one of Gomrin's adventures again. You know he's good at that." she said, hoping that her son would change his mind about having her tell him a story.

Kenna watched her mother with a frown, then despondently followed her father out of the cave. "Dad? Are parents supposed to love their children? Or can they hate them? Because I don't think mom likes me....I think she likes Nikolas better. Is it because Nikolas doesn't get as excited about things? Does that make him more mature than me? Does ma think I'm annoying? Should I try not to be excited about things? Maybe it's because I ask so many questions. Do I talk too much? That's it, I'll stop talking! Then maybe ma will like me!" She determinedly clamped her jaws shut and nodded to herself.

Kenna watched her mother with a frown, then despondently followed her father out of the cave. "Dad? Are parents supposed to love their children? Or can they hate them? Because I don't think mom likes me....I think she likes Nikolas better. Is it because Nikolas doesn't get as excited about things? Does that make him more mature than me? Does ma think I'm annoying? Should I try not to be excited about things? Maybe it's because I ask so many questions. Do I talk too much? That's it, I'll stop talking! Then maybe ma will like me!" She determinedly clamped her jaws shut and nodded to herself.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65