Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP (Mime, LadyRiat)
1 2
@LadyRiat

Here's the board ^-^

Mizuki skipped down the sidewalk. It was fairly sunny with only a few clouds rolling across the sky. The young girl's white slip on shoes made a quiet patter on the concrete and her peachy pink sundress was occasionally ruffled by a breeze balancing out the warmth. Once her feet had carried her to the entrance of a small coffee shop across the street, she looked down at a denim bag strapped across her shoulder and the pink head of a cat popped out to look at her. The cat then jumped out and scampered away through nearby bushes. Mizuki had sent her away while she went inside, as pets wouldn't be allowed. "I won't be long." she called after her feline companion before stepping inside and up to the cashier.

Few moments passed before Yuka spotted Mizuki coming out of the shop. The colorful cat trotted up to her feet before jumping back into the bag. Thankful she didn't have to yell out for Yuka's attention, Mizuki smiled and continued making her way from the building now behind her.

As she looked around for a place to seat herself, Mizuki spotted a young man occupying a bench surrounded by grass. Smiling to herself she quietly walked over to him and proceeded to share his seat.
"Mind if I sit here?" the girl asked politely.
@LadyRiat

Here's the board ^-^

Mizuki skipped down the sidewalk. It was fairly sunny with only a few clouds rolling across the sky. The young girl's white slip on shoes made a quiet patter on the concrete and her peachy pink sundress was occasionally ruffled by a breeze balancing out the warmth. Once her feet had carried her to the entrance of a small coffee shop across the street, she looked down at a denim bag strapped across her shoulder and the pink head of a cat popped out to look at her. The cat then jumped out and scampered away through nearby bushes. Mizuki had sent her away while she went inside, as pets wouldn't be allowed. "I won't be long." she called after her feline companion before stepping inside and up to the cashier.

Few moments passed before Yuka spotted Mizuki coming out of the shop. The colorful cat trotted up to her feet before jumping back into the bag. Thankful she didn't have to yell out for Yuka's attention, Mizuki smiled and continued making her way from the building now behind her.

As she looked around for a place to seat herself, Mizuki spotted a young man occupying a bench surrounded by grass. Smiling to herself she quietly walked over to him and proceeded to share his seat.
"Mind if I sit here?" the girl asked politely.
graficos-pixel-hello-kitty.gif
@Mime ((so sorry, I totally forgot about this.))
@Mime ((so sorry, I totally forgot about this.))
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

It's all good! :)
@LadyRiat

It's all good! :)
@LadyRiat

I'm still up for the rp and absolutely no rush to you, but remember that if you end up not having time for the rp, you can just tell me ^-^ There's tons of roleplayers on here so I wont be upset c:
@LadyRiat

I'm still up for the rp and absolutely no rush to you, but remember that if you end up not having time for the rp, you can just tell me ^-^ There's tons of roleplayers on here so I wont be upset c:
@Mime ((I still am too. I just really don't know what to do with that entrance ^^; ))
@Mime ((I still am too. I just really don't know what to do with that entrance ^^; ))

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Oh! You can always just tell me these kinds of things oAo
@LadyRiat

Oh! You can always just tell me these kinds of things oAo
@Mime well I was sitting there trying to think and I just kept getting distracted from the thread entirely. ^^; Probably should have let you know I'm ADHD lol
@Mime well I was sitting there trying to think and I just kept getting distracted from the thread entirely. ^^; Probably should have let you know I'm ADHD lol

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

Lol cx Well I can add more to my post. Where would Gage be?
@LadyRiat

Lol cx Well I can add more to my post. Where would Gage be?
@Mime outside. Probably hanging out in an alley or walking down the sidewalk. Really depends on the time of day.
@Mime outside. Probably hanging out in an alley or walking down the sidewalk. Really depends on the time of day.

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat
Just casually hanging out in an ally cx

Well if Mizuki's getting coffee it's probably morning, but we can change the time if you like c:
@LadyRiat
Just casually hanging out in an ally cx

Well if Mizuki's getting coffee it's probably morning, but we can change the time if you like c:
1 2