Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Turning a New Leaf (Animal Crossing)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Ok, this is based on New leaf if you could not tell. And well, up to three animals using one main base(one per actual species unless in game character). There are no humans.

ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

All FR rules apply and tag me when you post a form
Warning, may get chaotic and violent at times.

All levels of rp skills are allowed!

Form
Name:
Actual species:
looks:
Coffee blend:
favorite items/themes:
favorite other animal:
dislikes:

My forms:
Name:Tsuni
animal base: cat base with longer, thicker tail and rounded ears
Actual species: Snow leopard
looks: A silver snow leopard with icy blue eyes and wings that are plain silver. Her outfit is a light blue tee with a snowflake on it
Coffee blend: Blue mountain, lots of milk, three spoonfuls of sugar
favorite items/themes: Ice, mystery, myth, and sky themes
Favorite other animal: Tangy the cat
dislikes: dogs, fire

Name:Aeron(or Tsuni calls him demon dog/closet beast)
animal base:Crocodile(formerly dog)
Actual species:Velociraptor (formerly a dog)
looks: Large teeth and claws, emerald green eyes, charcoal iridescent colored scales, and his feet and hands are a dark blue
Coffee blend:mocha none none
favorite items/themes:outdoors theme and science
favorite other animal: none
dislikes:Tsuni
Ok, this is based on New leaf if you could not tell. And well, up to three animals using one main base(one per actual species unless in game character). There are no humans.

ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

All FR rules apply and tag me when you post a form
Warning, may get chaotic and violent at times.

All levels of rp skills are allowed!

Form
Name:
Actual species:
looks:
Coffee blend:
favorite items/themes:
favorite other animal:
dislikes:

My forms:
Name:Tsuni
animal base: cat base with longer, thicker tail and rounded ears
Actual species: Snow leopard
looks: A silver snow leopard with icy blue eyes and wings that are plain silver. Her outfit is a light blue tee with a snowflake on it
Coffee blend: Blue mountain, lots of milk, three spoonfuls of sugar
favorite items/themes: Ice, mystery, myth, and sky themes
Favorite other animal: Tangy the cat
dislikes: dogs, fire

Name:Aeron(or Tsuni calls him demon dog/closet beast)
animal base:Crocodile(formerly dog)
Actual species:Velociraptor (formerly a dog)
looks: Large teeth and claws, emerald green eyes, charcoal iridescent colored scales, and his feet and hands are a dark blue
Coffee blend:mocha none none
favorite items/themes:outdoors theme and science
favorite other animal: none
dislikes:Tsuni
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
@Tsuni

Aw I love this game! I am most definitely interested, may I join?

Name: Alamar
Animal Base: Wolf base, but with slightly rounded ears positioned more to the side.
Actual species: Striped Hyena
Looks: Like the animal said above, with tan skin with darker colored ears, paws, and tip of tail with faint stripes. Claws are more visible. Wears a long sleeve sweater-vest.
Coffee Blend: Kilimanjaro, none, none.
Favorite Items/Themes: Classic and anything neat looking.
Favorite Other Animal: Muffy the Ram
Dislikes: Lazy personalities and Winter
@Tsuni

Aw I love this game! I am most definitely interested, may I join?

Name: Alamar
Animal Base: Wolf base, but with slightly rounded ears positioned more to the side.
Actual species: Striped Hyena
Looks: Like the animal said above, with tan skin with darker colored ears, paws, and tip of tail with faint stripes. Claws are more visible. Wears a long sleeve sweater-vest.
Coffee Blend: Kilimanjaro, none, none.
Favorite Items/Themes: Classic and anything neat looking.
Favorite Other Animal: Muffy the Ram
Dislikes: Lazy personalities and Winter
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Amentia Yep! That is what the thread is here for!!! Of course, the mayor is still needed along with more people before we start. My character tends to call others/ to use the catchphrase/nickname Snowy or Moonlight if she is happy, blizzard or cloudy any other time.
@Amentia Yep! That is what the thread is here for!!! Of course, the mayor is still needed along with more people before we start. My character tends to call others/ to use the catchphrase/nickname Snowy or Moonlight if she is happy, blizzard or cloudy any other time.

Water my plants?
@Tsuni

If you still need a mayor by the time we start, I'll gladly play them! Aww such cute names! ^u^ I dunno 'bout mine.
@Tsuni

If you still need a mayor by the time we start, I'll gladly play them! Aww such cute names! ^u^ I dunno 'bout mine.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Tsuni

this looks so cute, might as well give it a try then :D (Hope its okay i used a creature that's not in animal crossing yet :D thought it would be much more fun this way :D))

Name: Ananzi
animal base: Frog, but without the popped out eyes on her head. (basically just a rounded head and a long body).
Actual species: Black Widow Spider
looks: Sleek and black with six arms and two legs, a small tail like thorax behind her. She has a red marking on her head and rather large eyes which are dark grey. She has two small black mandibles on her face. She wears a simple red shirt with no markings.
Coffee blend: Mocha, none, one scoop
favorite items/themes: Halloween, spooky, miniature dinosaur skeletons, (basically anything on the darker, creepier side)
favorite other animal: Octavian the Octopus
dislikes: Peppy villagers, and extremely hot days (she can be seen carrying an umbrella on those days)
@Tsuni

this looks so cute, might as well give it a try then :D (Hope its okay i used a creature that's not in animal crossing yet :D thought it would be much more fun this way :D))

Name: Ananzi
animal base: Frog, but without the popped out eyes on her head. (basically just a rounded head and a long body).
Actual species: Black Widow Spider
looks: Sleek and black with six arms and two legs, a small tail like thorax behind her. She has a red marking on her head and rather large eyes which are dark grey. She has two small black mandibles on her face. She wears a simple red shirt with no markings.
Coffee blend: Mocha, none, one scoop
favorite items/themes: Halloween, spooky, miniature dinosaur skeletons, (basically anything on the darker, creepier side)
favorite other animal: Octavian the Octopus
dislikes: Peppy villagers, and extremely hot days (she can be seen carrying an umbrella on those days)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis Yeah! Accepted! I have a good idea on what she looks like from this Oc I found. Other than a different name and a simple pattern on the shirt. Really cute. (Good thing I am not scared of spiders)

And wait... there is a hyena and snow leopard in AC? Hm... I usually stick with a bird and feline-filled town, which explains a lot, though. I just love Tangy and the Hawks and eagles. The little birds are fine, too.
@Draconequis Yeah! Accepted! I have a good idea on what she looks like from this Oc I found. Other than a different name and a simple pattern on the shirt. Really cute. (Good thing I am not scared of spiders)

And wait... there is a hyena and snow leopard in AC? Hm... I usually stick with a bird and feline-filled town, which explains a lot, though. I just love Tangy and the Hawks and eagles. The little birds are fine, too.

Water my plants?
@Tsuni

Hmmm I looked it up and thats pretty accurate to what I was thinking. Weird! And awesome at the same time!

Now im imaginung a cute little bow on her head yaaay.
@Tsuni

Hmmm I looked it up and thats pretty accurate to what I was thinking. Weird! And awesome at the same time!

Now im imaginung a cute little bow on her head yaaay.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Tsuni
Form
Name: Art (Arthur)
animal base: Cat
Actual species: House cat
looks: He's almost similar to a tabby, where the orange and red colors come in. Although, he's more red and orange than black and orange. In fact, there are almost no traces of black on him except occasional streaks around his body.
Coffee blend: Mocha, Lots, three spoonfuls
favorite items/themes: Sci-Fi theme and the Rustic theme. His favorite item of all time is
favorite other animal: Raul the Blackbird
dislikes: Bullies, Christin(Another oc of mine), the town he came from, being sprayed with water.
@Tsuni
Form
Name: Art (Arthur)
animal base: Cat
Actual species: House cat
looks: He's almost similar to a tabby, where the orange and red colors come in. Although, he's more red and orange than black and orange. In fact, there are almost no traces of black on him except occasional streaks around his body.
Coffee blend: Mocha, Lots, three spoonfuls
favorite items/themes: Sci-Fi theme and the Rustic theme. His favorite item of all time is
favorite other animal: Raul the Blackbird
dislikes: Bullies, Christin(Another oc of mine), the town he came from, being sprayed with water.
_____________dqPAs.gif ZdYwSpc.png?1.png
3x5FMbP.png?1.png
FR + 0
ZZzzzz i disappear randomly
vjSPo.gif
@tsuni i can be two characters, right?? if not, or if a chimera's too weird, I'll just be Raul.
EDIT added pic links

name: Raul
animal base: songbird
actual species: grackle (a blackbird!)
looks: Shiny black feathers, with white wing tips, and dyed blue 'hair' (its really feathers. he just likes the blue). wears a neon yellow shirt with a blue lightning bolt. PIC
coffee: Blue mountain, with two milk and no sugar, or Kilimanjaro, with one milk and three sugar. depends on his feelings.
favorite items/themes: Sloppy series, games and toys, gyroids, drums, guitars.
favorite other animal: Ribbot the frog
dislikes: Lazy villagers, boring things, anything that isn't punk rock or high energy.

name: Kage and Kumori
animal base: Wolf, with a snake for a tail
actual species: Chimera: tundra wolf and coluber constrictor
looks: A tall longhaired wolf with dark grey fur. He covers one eye with a post-op patch, and the other is red. His tail, Kumori, has black scales, and is usually sleeping. He wears a sleeveless red zip-up hoodie. PIC
coffee: Blend, no milk or sugar.
favorite items/themes: Classic theme, halloween themes, kitchen stuff, musical instruments.
favorite other animal: Lucky the dog
dislikes: being alone, waking up Kumori, scaring or upsetting others.
@tsuni i can be two characters, right?? if not, or if a chimera's too weird, I'll just be Raul.
EDIT added pic links

name: Raul
animal base: songbird
actual species: grackle (a blackbird!)
looks: Shiny black feathers, with white wing tips, and dyed blue 'hair' (its really feathers. he just likes the blue). wears a neon yellow shirt with a blue lightning bolt. PIC
coffee: Blue mountain, with two milk and no sugar, or Kilimanjaro, with one milk and three sugar. depends on his feelings.
favorite items/themes: Sloppy series, games and toys, gyroids, drums, guitars.
favorite other animal: Ribbot the frog
dislikes: Lazy villagers, boring things, anything that isn't punk rock or high energy.

name: Kage and Kumori
animal base: Wolf, with a snake for a tail
actual species: Chimera: tundra wolf and coluber constrictor
looks: A tall longhaired wolf with dark grey fur. He covers one eye with a post-op patch, and the other is red. His tail, Kumori, has black scales, and is usually sleeping. He wears a sleeveless red zip-up hoodie. PIC
coffee: Blend, no milk or sugar.
favorite items/themes: Classic theme, halloween themes, kitchen stuff, musical instruments.
favorite other animal: Lucky the dog
dislikes: being alone, waking up Kumori, scaring or upsetting others.
d32NFgh.pngFYtngEy.pngmlHpBMC.pngMesq6uj.png
woVoZAh.png73vKFNE.pngl8NOdbs.png3qzCkO1.png
@Adolphis and @kaitokaito both accepted!!!!

I love grackles and mythical creatures btw!!!!(and felines are a must)
(and there was a dragon on AC using a crocodile base)
@Adolphis and @kaitokaito both accepted!!!!

I love grackles and mythical creatures btw!!!!(and felines are a must)
(and there was a dragon on AC using a crocodile base)

Water my plants?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63