Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | >COMPLETE< Thundercrack 2015 cyoa
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6564065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65641/6564065_350.png[/img] [/url] “You know, with all these lemmings around, I don’t think you would need to curse me into hamster form if we’d taken the wheel.” [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10738211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/107383/10738211_350.png[/img] [/url] “It would have been immensely satisfying. Unless you believe the lemmings shall help you now, continue searching.” “Remind me why I brought you again? Oh, almonds!” The sparky little nuts quickly disappear down the imperial’s gullet. “I am motivational. Do not eat possible power sources.” “Motivational? Since when have I needed motivation? And almonds aren’t a power source unless you’re a tundra. There’s nowhere near enough energy in them.” “Then why have you stopped searching? Continue. Now.” “Ah. Motivation. I see,” Vas rolled his eyes. “As it happens, you’re standing on my power source. Shove over, we need to dig it out.” Ten minutes later, there are several chunks of some sort of metal on the ground before them. “This will be your power source?” Hexi asks, skeptical. “Yes! It’s tungsten, glorious charged tungsten! With this and those copper cylinders, we can do anything!” He descends into a maniacal laugh. “I do not believe the Stormcatcher will approve your plans for world domination unless you return to his service. And Windsinger will not approve regardless.” “Spoilsport.” [b]X, Charged Tungsten[/b] ((Crud! Do I count for today?))

6564065_350.png

“You know, with all these lemmings around, I don’t think you would need to curse me into hamster form if we’d taken the wheel.”

10738211_350.png

“It would have been immensely satisfying. Unless you believe the lemmings shall help you now, continue searching.”
“Remind me why I brought you again? Oh, almonds!” The sparky little nuts quickly disappear down the imperial’s gullet.
“I am motivational. Do not eat possible power sources.”
“Motivational? Since when have I needed motivation? And almonds aren’t a power source unless you’re a tundra. There’s nowhere near enough energy in them.”
“Then why have you stopped searching? Continue. Now.”
“Ah. Motivation. I see,” Vas rolled his eyes. “As it happens, you’re standing on my power source. Shove over, we need to dig it out.”
Ten minutes later, there are several chunks of some sort of metal on the ground before them. “This will be your power source?” Hexi asks, skeptical.
“Yes! It’s tungsten, glorious charged tungsten! With this and those copper cylinders, we can do anything!” He descends into a maniacal laugh.
“I do not believe the Stormcatcher will approve your plans for world domination unless you return to his service. And Windsinger will not approve regardless.”
“Spoilsport.”

X, Charged Tungsten

((Crud! Do I count for today?))
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
You hear a sharp click as the door shuts behind you. The doors are locked for the night.

Submissions for Day 3 Answers will no longer be accepted! Day 4 and the reaction to Day 2 and 3 will be posted shortly!
You hear a sharp click as the door shuts behind you. The doors are locked for the night.

Submissions for Day 3 Answers will no longer be accepted! Day 4 and the reaction to Day 2 and 3 will be posted shortly!
signature_by_stormjumper19-dcak7wh.gifpixel_dragons_signature_by_stormjumper19-dbej5qb.gifsucculents_by_stormjumper19-dcey5cv.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13999115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139992/13999115_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13169134] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131692/13169134_350.png[/img] [/url] Volt and Jolt fly outside and stare up at the dragons in the sky. Jolt sighed "Wow. I wish Dragga had come. She would have loved this." "Oh come on. What would she do at an inventing competition?" Volt laughed. "Volt . . ." She points up at an obsidian and lemon imperial swoops down from the clouds. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6745575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67456/6745575_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hey guys!" She yells in excitement. "This place is awesome! We are so switching flights when I get home!" Volt and Jolt looked at each other "Umm. . . I think that's Olympian and nighthawk's decision" Jolt said. Dragga paused remembering she was not and never had been even close to the leader of the clan. "Olympian's bored with light anyway. So what are you guys doing out here? I thought you'd be inside. OMG is that a hamster wheel. What's that for?" "We're looking for parts remember you were looking for our invention, since it wasn't here. The hamster wheel is our motor." Volt looked at her annoyed that she wasn't appreciating the seriousness of their hamster wheel. "We looking for a power source." "Ooo I can help you look you guys look exhausted. Hop on." She lowers her head and the two fea climbed on to her horns. Volt Jr. and Watts ran up her leg and onto her head like she was a tree. "Can you get some of that lightning energy from up there?" Volt asked. Dragga was baffled to learn that the other dragons flying in the storm weren't just up there for the fun of it. "What now? How do you do that." "Nevermind. It's not what we need anyways. Bring us lower maybe there's something on the ground." Volt glanced nervously down. "Hey how did jellyfish get up here on land. There electic" Dragga shouted. "They look kind of angry. I don't think that we should touch it. We don't need electricity anyway" "Wait what are you looking for then?" "Uhh. . . we're not sure. Food for Volt Jr. maybe" "FOOD! Ooooo look at those lemmings they look so tasty." "Food for a swift Dragga" "Oh theres nut over there." Dragga banked and swooped down towards the high voltage almonds." Volt Jr. run down her wings while she was still in the air and jumped off into the pile of nuts. Watts ran after him and jumped too. Jolt laughed. "Well they seem to like it I guess we'll take. [b]Y) High-Voltage Almonds [/b]"

13999115_350.png

13169134_350.png

Volt and Jolt fly outside and stare up at the dragons in the sky.
Jolt sighed "Wow. I wish Dragga had come. She would have loved this."
"Oh come on. What would she do at an inventing competition?" Volt laughed.
"Volt . . ." She points up at an obsidian and lemon imperial swoops down from the clouds.

6745575_350.png

"Hey guys!" She yells in excitement. "This place is awesome! We are so switching flights when I get home!" Volt and Jolt looked at each other
"Umm. . . I think that's Olympian and nighthawk's decision" Jolt said. Dragga paused remembering she was not and never had been even close to the leader of the clan.
"Olympian's bored with light anyway. So what are you guys doing out here? I thought you'd be inside. OMG is that a hamster wheel. What's that for?"
"We're looking for parts remember you were looking for our invention, since it wasn't here. The hamster wheel is our motor." Volt looked at her annoyed that she wasn't appreciating the seriousness of their hamster wheel. "We looking for a power source."
"Ooo I can help you look you guys look exhausted. Hop on." She lowers her head and the two fea climbed on to her horns. Volt Jr. and Watts ran up her leg and onto her head like she was a tree.
"Can you get some of that lightning energy from up there?" Volt asked. Dragga was baffled to learn that the other dragons flying in the storm weren't just up there for the fun of it.
"What now? How do you do that."
"Nevermind. It's not what we need anyways. Bring us lower maybe there's something on the ground." Volt glanced nervously down.
"Hey how did jellyfish get up here on land. There electic" Dragga shouted.
"They look kind of angry. I don't think that we should touch it. We don't need electricity anyway"
"Wait what are you looking for then?"
"Uhh. . . we're not sure. Food for Volt Jr. maybe"
"FOOD! Ooooo look at those lemmings they look so tasty."
"Food for a swift Dragga"
"Oh theres nut over there." Dragga banked and swooped down towards the high voltage almonds." Volt Jr. run down her wings while she was still in the air and jumped off into the pile of nuts. Watts ran after him and jumped too. Jolt laughed.
"Well they seem to like it I guess we'll take. Y) High-Voltage Almonds "
art_shop_siggy_bigger_by_hyllin-dcazuvf.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Asashi @kokobean22 @Windschein @PurplePanda @Kizmetto @SaturdayLemon @TheBestiary @Aleise @Kimdra @Amazonite @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverBook @RandomShmoe @sammpotato @Chocoli @Sadrain @kottadragon @clanguardian @Helianthe @pangolinparade @Eialyne @Sasutin @Stanzascale @Draconequis @BrinBellway @rubyredtan @sagestuck @Shadowlugia711 @Silvain @Stasha @Snek @Jadeit @Drav @EllieAlice @Lundlaeva @Asrayl @Rhyfel @Tigressrising @Serendipital @Luna @JinxMoonstone @ShadowRising @Harukai @Amsie @SomeoneGhost @Argentdayl @Schefflera @Kaesa @lukascend @PrivateDetective @Almedha @muscovite @Iztarshi @dragonfire27 @Darknessdragon
@BeingOfNature @NicoleEirin @felistopaz @Kedia @Shadowfire9

You should be getting two pings, one from this post and one from the answers post. If you didn't get a second ping and you participated in both days let me know!

(or if you got more than two pings)

sorry guys figuring out the right pinglists tonight has been like herding cats
or getting water flight dragons to do any work
@Asashi @kokobean22 @Windschein @PurplePanda @Kizmetto @SaturdayLemon @TheBestiary @Aleise @Kimdra @Amazonite @ThisOneIsBlue @SilverBook @RandomShmoe @sammpotato @Chocoli @Sadrain @kottadragon @clanguardian @Helianthe @pangolinparade @Eialyne @Sasutin @Stanzascale @Draconequis @BrinBellway @rubyredtan @sagestuck @Shadowlugia711 @Silvain @Stasha @Snek @Jadeit @Drav @EllieAlice @Lundlaeva @Asrayl @Rhyfel @Tigressrising @Serendipital @Luna @JinxMoonstone @ShadowRising @Harukai @Amsie @SomeoneGhost @Argentdayl @Schefflera @Kaesa @lukascend @PrivateDetective @Almedha @muscovite @Iztarshi @dragonfire27 @Darknessdragon
@BeingOfNature @NicoleEirin @felistopaz @Kedia @Shadowfire9

You should be getting two pings, one from this post and one from the answers post. If you didn't get a second ping and you participated in both days let me know!

(or if you got more than two pings)

sorry guys figuring out the right pinglists tonight has been like herding cats
or getting water flight dragons to do any work
signature_by_stormjumper19-dcak7wh.gifpixel_dragons_signature_by_stormjumper19-dbej5qb.gifsucculents_by_stormjumper19-dcey5cv.png
Nobody made this combination.
A+W) Battery box (3) + Lemming (1) = (4 Points) You’re not sure how this combo works, but it does. The lemming seems really comfortable in the little box thank you very much. The little animal provides enough power for the one out of the three power indicator lights to be active.

@Asashi @Kizmetto @Windschein @Amazonite @TheBestiary @SilverBook @ThisOneIsBlue @RandomShmoe
A+X) Battery box (3) + Tungsten (0) = (3 Points) You shape pieces of the tungsten into little battery shapes and place them in the box. The power level is barely registering a flicker of energy...maybe something else in the battery box would have worked better.

@Aleise @kokobean22 @PurplePanda @SaturdayLemon @Kimdra
A+Y) Battery box (3) + Almonds (3) = (6 Points) The almonds fit perfectly into the box, and the power gauge shows full power! Plus the extra almonds are a tasty (and electrifying!) snack!

A+Z) Battery box (3) + Stingers (2) = (5 Points) You feel bad for the little jellyfish for stealing their legs, but you’re also slightly sadistic now that the buggers have stung your fingers more times than you can count. 2 out of 3 power bars, not bad!
A+W) Battery box (3) + Lemming (1) = (4 Points) You’re not sure how this combo works, but it does. The lemming seems really comfortable in the little box thank you very much. The little animal provides enough power for the one out of the three power indicator lights to be active.

@Asashi @Kizmetto @Windschein @Amazonite @TheBestiary @SilverBook @ThisOneIsBlue @RandomShmoe
A+X) Battery box (3) + Tungsten (0) = (3 Points) You shape pieces of the tungsten into little battery shapes and place them in the box. The power level is barely registering a flicker of energy...maybe something else in the battery box would have worked better.

@Aleise @kokobean22 @PurplePanda @SaturdayLemon @Kimdra
A+Y) Battery box (3) + Almonds (3) = (6 Points) The almonds fit perfectly into the box, and the power gauge shows full power! Plus the extra almonds are a tasty (and electrifying!) snack!

A+Z) Battery box (3) + Stingers (2) = (5 Points) You feel bad for the little jellyfish for stealing their legs, but you’re also slightly sadistic now that the buggers have stung your fingers more times than you can count. 2 out of 3 power bars, not bad!
@Sadrain
you only participated on day 2 with your choice of the Car Engine, so you get (0) points from that day.

Nobody chose this combination.
B+W) Car engine (0) + lemming (1) = (1 Point) Um? You’re not sure if this is going to work. Sure the lemming is comfortable in the roomy engine, but it’s barely providing more than a slight spark for the huge engine. You think you should reconsider your choices.

Nobody Chose this combination.
B+X) Car engine (0) + tungsten (0) = (0 Points) These rocks don’t give off that much power...The engine isn’t moving the slightest bit. At least you know now how not to power a car engine.

@Chocoli @sammpotato
B+Y) Car engine (0) + almonds (3) = (3 Points) Wow these almonds are powerful! The engine parts are moving up and down! Sadly the almonds lose power very quickly in this engine, you’ll have to find a lot more of them (and stop eating them).

B+Z) Car engine (0) + stingers (2) = (2 Points) This is a mess. The stingers are everywhere, there’s water on the engine...and it’s barely working. You hope something doesn’t start a fire with all this water and electricity.
@Sadrain
you only participated on day 2 with your choice of the Car Engine, so you get (0) points from that day.

B+W) Car engine (0) + lemming (1) = (1 Point) Um? You’re not sure if this is going to work. Sure the lemming is comfortable in the roomy engine, but it’s barely providing more than a slight spark for the huge engine. You think you should reconsider your choices.

Nobody Chose this combination.
B+X) Car engine (0) + tungsten (0) = (0 Points) These rocks don’t give off that much power...The engine isn’t moving the slightest bit. At least you know now how not to power a car engine.

@Chocoli @sammpotato
B+Y) Car engine (0) + almonds (3) = (3 Points) Wow these almonds are powerful! The engine parts are moving up and down! Sadly the almonds lose power very quickly in this engine, you’ll have to find a lot more of them (and stop eating them).

B+Z) Car engine (0) + stingers (2) = (2 Points) This is a mess. The stingers are everywhere, there’s water on the engine...and it’s barely working. You hope something doesn’t start a fire with all this water and electricity.
@Helianthe
2 points for you for day 2!

@Rhyfel @pangolinparade @Lundlaeva
C+W) copper tubes (2) + lemming (1) = (3 Points) Who knew lemmings were so much like hamsters. They love this tube you’ve placed them in. They provide enough power for it to work decently!

@kottadragon @BrinBellway @rubyredtan @Silvain @tigressRising @Schefflera @Sasutin @Harukai @JinxMoonstone @Asrayl @Lukascend @Argentdayl
C+X) copper tubes (2) + tungsten (0) = (2 Points) You throw the rocks in the tube with the copper coils and watch as the coils slowly energize. It’s not as much power as you were hoping for. Like barely any power at all...

@Draconequis @sagestuck @clanguardian @Stanzascale @Drav @Luna @SomeoneGhost
C+Y) copper tubes (2) + almonds (3) = (5 Points) Wowza! That powered up fast! The coils are emitting a lovely glow, and you can feel static at your clawtips. This will do nicely!

@Kaesa @Stasha @jadeit
C+Z) copper tubes (2) + stingers (2) = (4 Points) You stuffed a couple of the stingers into the tube. At first they didn’t seem happy, but a little water goes a long way. As in now you have a mobile mini electric aquarium.
@Helianthe
2 points for you for day 2!

@Rhyfel @pangolinparade @Lundlaeva
C+W) copper tubes (2) + lemming (1) = (3 Points) Who knew lemmings were so much like hamsters. They love this tube you’ve placed them in. They provide enough power for it to work decently!

@kottadragon @BrinBellway @rubyredtan @Silvain @tigressRising @Schefflera @Sasutin @Harukai @JinxMoonstone @Asrayl @Lukascend @Argentdayl
C+X) copper tubes (2) + tungsten (0) = (2 Points) You throw the rocks in the tube with the copper coils and watch as the coils slowly energize. It’s not as much power as you were hoping for. Like barely any power at all...

@Draconequis @sagestuck @clanguardian @Stanzascale @Drav @Luna @SomeoneGhost
C+Y) copper tubes (2) + almonds (3) = (5 Points) Wowza! That powered up fast! The coils are emitting a lovely glow, and you can feel static at your clawtips. This will do nicely!

@Kaesa @Stasha @jadeit
C+Z) copper tubes (2) + stingers (2) = (4 Points) You stuffed a couple of the stingers into the tube. At first they didn’t seem happy, but a little water goes a long way. As in now you have a mobile mini electric aquarium.
@muscovite @dragonfire27
Seems you two only participated on day 2 in this combined points round. You both chose Hamster wheel, which is worth 1 point.

@Almedha @Iztarshi
D+W) hamster wheel (1) + lemming (1) = (2 Points) Look at that guy go! He loves that wheel! Sadly though as you look at your power reader the contraption isn’t giving off much energy, and that poor lemming is already getting tired.

D+X) hamster wheel (1) + tungsten (0) = (1 Point) Um. The rocks aren’t doing much. You’re barely registering any power from this engine. At least it kinda looks pretty...?

@Darknessdragon
D+Y) hamster wheel (1) + almonds (3) = (4 Points) These almonds look like jumping beans! Something in the metal of the wheel must repel the almonds; they jump away from the edges quickly! You enclose the open side of the wheel so the almonds can’t escape. The wheel begins spinning and you have power!

@PrivateDetective
D+Z) hamster wheel (1) + stingers (2) = (3 Points) These stingers were probably a bad idea in the first place, but putting them on a hamster wheel is getting ridiculous! Out of water the stingers are just blobs of jelly, so you find a watertight box, fill it up with water, and stick the engine contraption in. Surprisingly the stingers like playing with the wheel. Against common sense this engine works!
@muscovite @dragonfire27
Seems you two only participated on day 2 in this combined points round. You both chose Hamster wheel, which is worth 1 point.

@Almedha @Iztarshi
D+W) hamster wheel (1) + lemming (1) = (2 Points) Look at that guy go! He loves that wheel! Sadly though as you look at your power reader the contraption isn’t giving off much energy, and that poor lemming is already getting tired.

D+X) hamster wheel (1) + tungsten (0) = (1 Point) Um. The rocks aren’t doing much. You’re barely registering any power from this engine. At least it kinda looks pretty...?

@Darknessdragon
D+Y) hamster wheel (1) + almonds (3) = (4 Points) These almonds look like jumping beans! Something in the metal of the wheel must repel the almonds; they jump away from the edges quickly! You enclose the open side of the wheel so the almonds can’t escape. The wheel begins spinning and you have power!

@PrivateDetective
D+Z) hamster wheel (1) + stingers (2) = (3 Points) These stingers were probably a bad idea in the first place, but putting them on a hamster wheel is getting ridiculous! Out of water the stingers are just blobs of jelly, so you find a watertight box, fill it up with water, and stick the engine contraption in. Surprisingly the stingers like playing with the wheel. Against common sense this engine works!
@Stormdragon sorry was I late I chose almonds today
@Stormdragon sorry was I late I chose almonds today
art_shop_siggy_bigger_by_hyllin-dcazuvf.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png
@Stormdragon

FYI, I picked the copper tubes and the stingers! (And only got one ping.)
@Stormdragon

FYI, I picked the copper tubes and the stingers! (And only got one ping.)
xmas%20in%20july%20badge.gifcryotherapy%20badge.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54