Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ANOTHER Honking Warriors RP [private]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Digimon11 (@Cyva You there?)
@Digimon11 (@Cyva You there?)
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 yeah))
@Digimon11 yeah))
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva I'll RP in the morning, ok?
@Cyva I'll RP in the morning, ok?
ldNLSdw.png
okidoki- take your time okay? don't feel as if you need to rush UwU @Digimon11
okidoki- take your time okay? don't feel as if you need to rush UwU @Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

Kittypet:
Snow smiled at the funny little cat and asked Dapplepaw from Thunderclan if he wanted any help with his moves. "I think I know some from watching random rouges and warriors," She said trying to be helpful.

Rouge:
Robin laughed at Dappletail and thought, This cat is even scared of kittypet but he can be a good warrior if he learned from me. "if you ever need real help, come to me, punk." Robin said and padded away from these loser cats.
@Cyva

Kittypet:
Snow smiled at the funny little cat and asked Dapplepaw from Thunderclan if he wanted any help with his moves. "I think I know some from watching random rouges and warriors," She said trying to be helpful.

Rouge:
Robin laughed at Dappletail and thought, This cat is even scared of kittypet but he can be a good warrior if he learned from me. "if you ever need real help, come to me, punk." Robin said and padded away from these loser cats.
ldNLSdw.png
@JadeFeffers pinged...
@JadeFeffers pinged...
ldNLSdw.png
Thunderclan/Rogue:

There was hesitance in Dapplepaws words and movement,s his fur slowly unbristling. Was- Was he really so considerably awful at being a warrior...that a Kittypet wanted to teach him how to fight? The rogue's made more sense but....somehow a feeling in his gut said 'accept the help. His pride was the only thing setting him back, but he didn't have very much of that.

He puffs his chest out and musters his most confident voice.
"Fine, You can be my opponents for practice..," His whiskers twitched with humor. Man, he was starting to sound like Thistletongue.
"Glad to hear you're willing to work at it," Crow swipe dhis paw over his ears, sniffling a bit. "You're a forest cat right? What are you doing way over here anyways?"
"..practice,"
"I can see that. It's just normally forest cats don't come around here," Dapplepaw gives an agitated huff. This cat was asking for a tail thwacking wasn't he?

Riverclan:
HEr fur was somewhat soaked due to the river spray while fighting the fox off, and camp seemed like the best and worst place to me. she was awaiting the reprimand of her mentor, trying to finish drying herself off. The scent of fox and blood still stung her nostrils. It was a little bit invigorating.
Nightpaw was simply glad the kittens had escaped- though it was her fault they'd been in danger in the first place.

Skyclan:
Her claws dug into the crags of the rock as she hauled herself up- effort dragging at her every muscle. She strained.
BarkStripe had a large fowl clenched between her teeth- and by the time she reached camp, the hard way, she was exhausted, considering eating the large prey herself. Of course, there was more prey to recover. Without the little detour this time.
The rocks were pleasantly warm- the last of the snow melting away and leaving nothing but clear air and warm sunlight.

@Digimon11
Thunderclan/Rogue:

There was hesitance in Dapplepaws words and movement,s his fur slowly unbristling. Was- Was he really so considerably awful at being a warrior...that a Kittypet wanted to teach him how to fight? The rogue's made more sense but....somehow a feeling in his gut said 'accept the help. His pride was the only thing setting him back, but he didn't have very much of that.

He puffs his chest out and musters his most confident voice.
"Fine, You can be my opponents for practice..," His whiskers twitched with humor. Man, he was starting to sound like Thistletongue.
"Glad to hear you're willing to work at it," Crow swipe dhis paw over his ears, sniffling a bit. "You're a forest cat right? What are you doing way over here anyways?"
"..practice,"
"I can see that. It's just normally forest cats don't come around here," Dapplepaw gives an agitated huff. This cat was asking for a tail thwacking wasn't he?

Riverclan:
HEr fur was somewhat soaked due to the river spray while fighting the fox off, and camp seemed like the best and worst place to me. she was awaiting the reprimand of her mentor, trying to finish drying herself off. The scent of fox and blood still stung her nostrils. It was a little bit invigorating.
Nightpaw was simply glad the kittens had escaped- though it was her fault they'd been in danger in the first place.

Skyclan:
Her claws dug into the crags of the rock as she hauled herself up- effort dragging at her every muscle. She strained.
BarkStripe had a large fowl clenched between her teeth- and by the time she reached camp, the hard way, she was exhausted, considering eating the large prey herself. Of course, there was more prey to recover. Without the little detour this time.
The rocks were pleasantly warm- the last of the snow melting away and leaving nothing but clear air and warm sunlight.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers

Kittypet:
"uh... ok-", Swan started to say when her owners called out her name. "Whoops, sorry, got to go. See ya guys later, if you still need help with battle moves." she said to Crow and Dappletail before springing onto a fence and disappearing into a house.

Riverclan:
Riverkit padded up to Nightpaw, pushed by Reedkit. "Were sorry Nightpaw, we will never do that again." she said bowing her head. Reedkit came up behind her and said, "uh me too." Mistypaw sat down next to Nightpaw and turned to the kits, "and what did you learn from that incident?" Riverkit and Reedkit replied, "To never fall out of bushes!"

Skyclan:
WInterkit barreled out of the nursery and ran to wait for his warrior playmate Leafwing. Meanwhile, Leafwing stalked up to a thrush and pounced, finishing it off with a clean bite. Then she went to find Barkstripe with her new piece of prey.
@JadeFeffers

Kittypet:
"uh... ok-", Swan started to say when her owners called out her name. "Whoops, sorry, got to go. See ya guys later, if you still need help with battle moves." she said to Crow and Dappletail before springing onto a fence and disappearing into a house.

Riverclan:
Riverkit padded up to Nightpaw, pushed by Reedkit. "Were sorry Nightpaw, we will never do that again." she said bowing her head. Reedkit came up behind her and said, "uh me too." Mistypaw sat down next to Nightpaw and turned to the kits, "and what did you learn from that incident?" Riverkit and Reedkit replied, "To never fall out of bushes!"

Skyclan:
WInterkit barreled out of the nursery and ran to wait for his warrior playmate Leafwing. Meanwhile, Leafwing stalked up to a thrush and pounced, finishing it off with a clean bite. Then she went to find Barkstripe with her new piece of prey.
ldNLSdw.png
Skyclan:
"Woah, Nice catch Leafwing," she praises the others catch with genuinity- almost jealous. Their pile was growing- their clan would eat well for the first time since the beginning of leafbare. IT felt good being able to laze about in the warming sun with a full belly- and not worry about the likes of whitecough or greencough.

"Sorry I'm late, Hawkpaw insisted we sidetrack to catch a family of plump sparrows. I couldn't sway him," Emberstorm looked exhausted, bright ginger coat glistening with dust and sunlight. Barkstripe felt warm from tail to ear. HE was really quite a handsome cat....and so smart....."Um...Barkstripe?"

"Oh! Yes, It's okay. I mean- it's more prey right?" She shook herself from her stupor. This crush was something she'd been harboring since late kit-hood. She was positive that Emberstorm only listened to her out of politeness anyways..she was such a badger-paw sometimes! Her fur even now was warm due to her spacing.

Hawkpaw dropped a few plump sparrows at LeafWing's paws near the stack, looking cocky and self assured.
"I'll be a warrior in no time ifI keep this up," he has a stupid grin stretching on his face. "Then, prey won't be the only thing I can dig my claws into!"
"Woah there Hawkpaw. That's not what being a warrior's about. It's-,"
"I KNOW mousebrain, I was just saying," the small calico snuffs Emberstorm and begins heading to find Stonekit. He was receiving apprentice status, and they both seemed pretty excited.

"Why do you let Hawkpaw talk to you like that?"
"It's just a phase- I'm sure he'll grow out of it anyways,"
"Not if you don't scold him for it!" her fur was on end, she licks it flat with irritability."Hey Leafwing, do...do you think I'll be a good mentor to Stonekit?"

Riverclan:
There's a small guffaw of laughter from Nightpaw as the kits proclaim what they'd learned. Wow- they'd be dangerous if not mouse brained warriors wouldn't they? Still- she envied them. They had the chance to be warriors- do things for the clan that didn't involve sitting in a cave all day. She shakes her head softly.
"that's right- Foxes could eat you up in one fell swoop! If anything you should be creeping in the opposite direction," Her jab is light and joking.
She turns to Mistypaw, as though expecting to be yelled at- her smile faltering ever so slightly with guilt.

Thunderclan:
the camp loomed before him, sun beginning to peak up over the trees. HE takes a deep breathe and bounds in with a fresh caught mouse. At least this way he'd have an excuse for his absence. Dapplepaw places the mouse down on the pile- hearing the dawn ptrol pour in behind him.
"There you are!" Specklepaw is practically hissing at him, falling from the party, letting loose her prey.She leads her brother ff where the warriros can't hear them. "Where did you go?"
"Nowhere-,"
"I'm not a mousebrain. You left last night. I didn't follow in case it was like a clan affair sort of deal,"
"Ew- As if. You know I don't care about that. Fine. I went to practice my form," he looks embrrassed. "I did poorly and I want to get better,"
"Why didn't you talk to Lizardfang or Thistletongue abut it?"
"....Anyways- did you tell anyone?"
"No. If you do that again though, tell me first!" He just nods somberly towards her.

@Digimon11
Skyclan:
"Woah, Nice catch Leafwing," she praises the others catch with genuinity- almost jealous. Their pile was growing- their clan would eat well for the first time since the beginning of leafbare. IT felt good being able to laze about in the warming sun with a full belly- and not worry about the likes of whitecough or greencough.

"Sorry I'm late, Hawkpaw insisted we sidetrack to catch a family of plump sparrows. I couldn't sway him," Emberstorm looked exhausted, bright ginger coat glistening with dust and sunlight. Barkstripe felt warm from tail to ear. HE was really quite a handsome cat....and so smart....."Um...Barkstripe?"

"Oh! Yes, It's okay. I mean- it's more prey right?" She shook herself from her stupor. This crush was something she'd been harboring since late kit-hood. She was positive that Emberstorm only listened to her out of politeness anyways..she was such a badger-paw sometimes! Her fur even now was warm due to her spacing.

Hawkpaw dropped a few plump sparrows at LeafWing's paws near the stack, looking cocky and self assured.
"I'll be a warrior in no time ifI keep this up," he has a stupid grin stretching on his face. "Then, prey won't be the only thing I can dig my claws into!"
"Woah there Hawkpaw. That's not what being a warrior's about. It's-,"
"I KNOW mousebrain, I was just saying," the small calico snuffs Emberstorm and begins heading to find Stonekit. He was receiving apprentice status, and they both seemed pretty excited.

"Why do you let Hawkpaw talk to you like that?"
"It's just a phase- I'm sure he'll grow out of it anyways,"
"Not if you don't scold him for it!" her fur was on end, she licks it flat with irritability."Hey Leafwing, do...do you think I'll be a good mentor to Stonekit?"

Riverclan:
There's a small guffaw of laughter from Nightpaw as the kits proclaim what they'd learned. Wow- they'd be dangerous if not mouse brained warriors wouldn't they? Still- she envied them. They had the chance to be warriors- do things for the clan that didn't involve sitting in a cave all day. She shakes her head softly.
"that's right- Foxes could eat you up in one fell swoop! If anything you should be creeping in the opposite direction," Her jab is light and joking.
She turns to Mistypaw, as though expecting to be yelled at- her smile faltering ever so slightly with guilt.

Thunderclan:
the camp loomed before him, sun beginning to peak up over the trees. HE takes a deep breathe and bounds in with a fresh caught mouse. At least this way he'd have an excuse for his absence. Dapplepaw places the mouse down on the pile- hearing the dawn ptrol pour in behind him.
"There you are!" Specklepaw is practically hissing at him, falling from the party, letting loose her prey.She leads her brother ff where the warriros can't hear them. "Where did you go?"
"Nowhere-,"
"I'm not a mousebrain. You left last night. I didn't follow in case it was like a clan affair sort of deal,"
"Ew- As if. You know I don't care about that. Fine. I went to practice my form," he looks embrrassed. "I did poorly and I want to get better,"
"Why didn't you talk to Lizardfang or Thistletongue abut it?"
"....Anyways- did you tell anyone?"
"No. If you do that again though, tell me first!" He just nods somberly towards her.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers I'm adding Echosong (medicine cat of skyclan) and Snowpaw (Apprentice of skyclan)

Skyclan:
Leafwing burst with pride when her friend complimented on her catch. When Hawkpaw placed down two sparrows at her feet, she praised him to notice he had already run off. "Of course, silly, your an amazing warrior and bet Stonekit will be too, just ask Emberstorm.", Leafwing exclaimed nudging her friend, Barkstripe.

Just then Winterkit came running up and tumbled into Emberstorm. "Whoops, hey look i'm really tall up here", Winterkit claimed siting on Emberstorm. He dashed off Emberstorm looking embarrassed and came up to Barkstripe, "Which mentor will I get, you think?"

Riverclan:
Riverkit jumped up and down because she couldn't stand siting still for so long. She barreled into Reedkit and they both started play fighting. "Go along, kits, go play near the nursery." Mistypaw said laughing when she noticed Nightpaw's guilty look. "It's ok, mouse-brain. I'm not that old or serious to yell at you. Stop pouting." Mistypaw said swiping at Nightpaw.

Thunderclan:
Flinchpaw came bounding up to Dapplepaw and Specklepaw. "Hey Dapplepaw, where were you? You weren't in the apprentice den and Specklepaw didn't tell me what was happening.", Flinchpaw exclaimed stopping next to them.
@JadeFeffers I'm adding Echosong (medicine cat of skyclan) and Snowpaw (Apprentice of skyclan)

Skyclan:
Leafwing burst with pride when her friend complimented on her catch. When Hawkpaw placed down two sparrows at her feet, she praised him to notice he had already run off. "Of course, silly, your an amazing warrior and bet Stonekit will be too, just ask Emberstorm.", Leafwing exclaimed nudging her friend, Barkstripe.

Just then Winterkit came running up and tumbled into Emberstorm. "Whoops, hey look i'm really tall up here", Winterkit claimed siting on Emberstorm. He dashed off Emberstorm looking embarrassed and came up to Barkstripe, "Which mentor will I get, you think?"

Riverclan:
Riverkit jumped up and down because she couldn't stand siting still for so long. She barreled into Reedkit and they both started play fighting. "Go along, kits, go play near the nursery." Mistypaw said laughing when she noticed Nightpaw's guilty look. "It's ok, mouse-brain. I'm not that old or serious to yell at you. Stop pouting." Mistypaw said swiping at Nightpaw.

Thunderclan:
Flinchpaw came bounding up to Dapplepaw and Specklepaw. "Hey Dapplepaw, where were you? You weren't in the apprentice den and Specklepaw didn't tell me what was happening.", Flinchpaw exclaimed stopping next to them.
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6