Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ANOTHER Honking Warriors RP [private]
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Hey, Nightpaw. can we see the battle with the fox? We'll be good and you want to see it too. I can see it in your face. PLEASEEEEEE?" Riverkit begged. She elbowed Reedkit to do the same, "Um.. Please. Um.. thanks?", he said nervously.

@Cyva
"Hey, Nightpaw. can we see the battle with the fox? We'll be good and you want to see it too. I can see it in your face. PLEASEEEEEE?" Riverkit begged. She elbowed Reedkit to do the same, "Um.. Please. Um.. thanks?", he said nervously.

@Cyva
ldNLSdw.png
Nightpaw wasn't sure. On ONE hand- FOX BATTLE- she'd get to see her clan do their stuff!
On ANOTHER hand, danger- what if it scented them and ate the kits? She'd have her tail chewed off- or she'd be exiled! That thought wasn't appealing to her very well. She recalled the words of a firey cat she'd met at her last gathering:
"Unless you're a leader you only live once- So pray to StarClan what you're doing is worth it," Well, whatever that meant- it somehow pushed her into action.
"Fine- but we have to be very quiet- Let me teach you a little bit on how to stalk..,"

@Digimon11
Nightpaw wasn't sure. On ONE hand- FOX BATTLE- she'd get to see her clan do their stuff!
On ANOTHER hand, danger- what if it scented them and ate the kits? She'd have her tail chewed off- or she'd be exiled! That thought wasn't appealing to her very well. She recalled the words of a firey cat she'd met at her last gathering:
"Unless you're a leader you only live once- So pray to StarClan what you're doing is worth it," Well, whatever that meant- it somehow pushed her into action.
"Fine- but we have to be very quiet- Let me teach you a little bit on how to stalk..,"

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

"YAY! I mean... ready for action, mam." Riverkit couldn't help but smile, they were going to see a fox battle. "What should we do?," Reedkit asked excided cause they were going to learn how to stalk something. We might be the first kits to learn a warrior skill at a young age, he thought and pawed the ground for extra instructions.

@Cyva

"YAY! I mean... ready for action, mam." Riverkit couldn't help but smile, they were going to see a fox battle. "What should we do?," Reedkit asked excided cause they were going to learn how to stalk something. We might be the first kits to learn a warrior skill at a young age, he thought and pawed the ground for extra instructions.

ldNLSdw.png
She went through the motions slowly- and quickly at the same time. Then they began to creep through the grasses. She smelled it- fox. The river was so close. She motioned with her tail for the kits to stop. She parted the tall grasses by the bank slightly.

@Digimon11
She went through the motions slowly- and quickly at the same time. Then they began to creep through the grasses. She smelled it- fox. The river was so close. She motioned with her tail for the kits to stop. She parted the tall grasses by the bank slightly.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

Riverkit sneezed and barreled forward, bumping into Nightpaw. Both of them were out in the open and Reedkit was the only one in the hiding place of the grasses. "Sorry, sorry, sorry", she whimpered as the patrol of cats looked at them. "I'm dead." Then the fox came bounding forward with a Beavertail at it's heels. "Help me round him up," He stated but suddenly the fox turned toward where Riverkit was siting.
@Cyva

Riverkit sneezed and barreled forward, bumping into Nightpaw. Both of them were out in the open and Reedkit was the only one in the hiding place of the grasses. "Sorry, sorry, sorry", she whimpered as the patrol of cats looked at them. "I'm dead." Then the fox came bounding forward with a Beavertail at it's heels. "Help me round him up," He stated but suddenly the fox turned toward where Riverkit was siting.
ldNLSdw.png
@Cyva so you can find this thread again C:
@Cyva so you can find this thread again C:
ldNLSdw.png
((Thank you and i'm so sorry this took so long. Between life and voicing an UTAU I had very little reply time))
Riverclan:
Nightpaw froze in terror- her limbs unwilling to move. The fox was CHARGING. Towards REedkit! She felt herself skitter into action- flinging herself into gear. She stupidly leapt at the flank of the fox- shoving in her claws. She at least shoved it away from Reedkit.
"You TWO! RUN!" she hollered- before sinking her fangs into the foxes hindleg- her claws dragging down as she let herself fall. Her fur was on end and her heart felt as though it were racing a rabbit.

Thunderclan:
Dapplepaw crept from the camp somepoint past moonhigh. Weak. He was too weak. The words nagged at him relentlessly. HE needed to avoid any patrols- anything else. HE came towards the edge of thunderclan territory- and burst across it.
This was no clans territory. HE knew that much- it possessed an unbearable scent of lizard and was crawling with insects. Perfect.
He began to practice- muttering to himself internally- leaping at moths gliding under the light of the moon, sweeping up unsuspecting lizards barely roused from slumber. These were only minor creatures and still they nearly bested him.
"....Your form," The young cat wheeled around towards the voice- seeing nothing but icy blue eyes shrouded in the darkness of the shade. "...You need to fix your form," The figure leapt from its hiding place and slunk forward. Sleek and long and a bit tattered- a tom the color of black the sky would grow on nights of the new moon. Cautiously he followed the cats instruction. "Lower your tail a bit- yeah there- now try," He caught the mother effortlessly. He spat it out and swat it aside as it flittered weakly- only watching as a lizzard took the free prey and scuttled off.

@Digimon11

((Thank you and i'm so sorry this took so long. Between life and voicing an UTAU I had very little reply time))
Riverclan:
Nightpaw froze in terror- her limbs unwilling to move. The fox was CHARGING. Towards REedkit! She felt herself skitter into action- flinging herself into gear. She stupidly leapt at the flank of the fox- shoving in her claws. She at least shoved it away from Reedkit.
"You TWO! RUN!" she hollered- before sinking her fangs into the foxes hindleg- her claws dragging down as she let herself fall. Her fur was on end and her heart felt as though it were racing a rabbit.

Thunderclan:
Dapplepaw crept from the camp somepoint past moonhigh. Weak. He was too weak. The words nagged at him relentlessly. HE needed to avoid any patrols- anything else. HE came towards the edge of thunderclan territory- and burst across it.
This was no clans territory. HE knew that much- it possessed an unbearable scent of lizard and was crawling with insects. Perfect.
He began to practice- muttering to himself internally- leaping at moths gliding under the light of the moon, sweeping up unsuspecting lizards barely roused from slumber. These were only minor creatures and still they nearly bested him.
"....Your form," The young cat wheeled around towards the voice- seeing nothing but icy blue eyes shrouded in the darkness of the shade. "...You need to fix your form," The figure leapt from its hiding place and slunk forward. Sleek and long and a bit tattered- a tom the color of black the sky would grow on nights of the new moon. Cautiously he followed the cats instruction. "Lower your tail a bit- yeah there- now try," He caught the mother effortlessly. He spat it out and swat it aside as it flittered weakly- only watching as a lizzard took the free prey and scuttled off.

@Digimon11

OKxuOgN.png
(@Cyva the fox was charging at Riverkit and I understand C:)

Riverclan:
Riverkit and Reedkit charged through the bushes trying to get back to camp. Meanwhile, Mistypaw saw Nightpaw charge at the fox. Surprised, she too leaped and clawed the fox while murmuring, "Mouse-brain."

Rouge:
Robin smirked as he watched an another rouge help a 'paw of those clans how to battle. "Hey, aren't warriors supposed to know how to battle", he said laughing.

Kittypet:
Swan licked her paw and cleaned her fur when she heard laughter. What's happening?, she thought flicking her tail. What is he laughing at? Swan leaped off her fence and followed the laughter until she saw two rouges and one handsome cat who she never seen before. "Who are you?", she asked.
(@Cyva the fox was charging at Riverkit and I understand C:)

Riverclan:
Riverkit and Reedkit charged through the bushes trying to get back to camp. Meanwhile, Mistypaw saw Nightpaw charge at the fox. Surprised, she too leaped and clawed the fox while murmuring, "Mouse-brain."

Rouge:
Robin smirked as he watched an another rouge help a 'paw of those clans how to battle. "Hey, aren't warriors supposed to know how to battle", he said laughing.

Kittypet:
Swan licked her paw and cleaned her fur when she heard laughter. What's happening?, she thought flicking her tail. What is he laughing at? Swan leaped off her fence and followed the laughter until she saw two rouges and one handsome cat who she never seen before. "Who are you?", she asked.
ldNLSdw.png
((woops sorry about the mixup! @Digimon11))

Riverclan:
Nightpaw felt herself get flung off- and she smashed into the ground harshly. She lunged again- yowling and driving her claws deep into the fox's back. She was thankful for backup- trying to avoid the snapping of the beast jaws.

Rogue:
Almost embarrassed Dapplepaw forced himself to bristle and get in a fighting stance. Crow cleared his throat.
"Put you haunches back more- it looks like a twolegs kicking you out of the home," Crow brought his paw over his ear and cleaned himself as the apprentice tried to sit up straight. Rogues- he was just now registering this.
"I-I..that's..none of your business!" he retorted weakly. He was too meek to sound aggressive. He was about to accuse them of trespassing territory before he remembred- he wasn' ton any clans territory. "I'm still an apprentice, i'm still learning,"
"You have a lot more 'learning ' to do. Is your mentor a mouse?"
"D-How- I," he wasn't sure what he could even say about his mentor. He sighed.
"Look champ, if you want I'll teach you the moves those 'holier than thou' mentors your call warriors won't," Dapplepaw was intrigued. Rogue territory and they weren't chasing him out huh?
When the kittypaw padded up he jumped a bit- much to crow's amusement.
"Oh I uh, I- Uh..I'm Dapplepaw. From Thunderclan," he finally managed to introduce himself.
"Crow- i'm INFAMOUS so you probably already knew that," someone's full of himself.
((woops sorry about the mixup! @Digimon11))

Riverclan:
Nightpaw felt herself get flung off- and she smashed into the ground harshly. She lunged again- yowling and driving her claws deep into the fox's back. She was thankful for backup- trying to avoid the snapping of the beast jaws.

Rogue:
Almost embarrassed Dapplepaw forced himself to bristle and get in a fighting stance. Crow cleared his throat.
"Put you haunches back more- it looks like a twolegs kicking you out of the home," Crow brought his paw over his ear and cleaned himself as the apprentice tried to sit up straight. Rogues- he was just now registering this.
"I-I..that's..none of your business!" he retorted weakly. He was too meek to sound aggressive. He was about to accuse them of trespassing territory before he remembred- he wasn' ton any clans territory. "I'm still an apprentice, i'm still learning,"
"You have a lot more 'learning ' to do. Is your mentor a mouse?"
"D-How- I," he wasn't sure what he could even say about his mentor. He sighed.
"Look champ, if you want I'll teach you the moves those 'holier than thou' mentors your call warriors won't," Dapplepaw was intrigued. Rogue territory and they weren't chasing him out huh?
When the kittypaw padded up he jumped a bit- much to crow's amusement.
"Oh I uh, I- Uh..I'm Dapplepaw. From Thunderclan," he finally managed to introduce himself.
"Crow- i'm INFAMOUS so you probably already knew that," someone's full of himself.
OKxuOgN.png
I meant kittypet not kittypaw oops))
I meant kittypet not kittypaw oops))
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6