Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ANOTHER Honking Warriors RP [private]
1 2 3 4 5 6
(@Cyva that's ok. Are there any mates and are we going to start the other clans?)
(@Cyva that's ok. Are there any mates and are we going to start the other clans?)
ldNLSdw.png
((There are no canonical mates persay though i will admit Flametail has a fondness for nightpaw and Crow MIGHT have a probably onesided thing to Dapplepaw @Digimon11 and funny you mention that i was going to suggest we switch soon anywho~~))
((There are no canonical mates persay though i will admit Flametail has a fondness for nightpaw and Crow MIGHT have a probably onesided thing to Dapplepaw @Digimon11 and funny you mention that i was going to suggest we switch soon anywho~~))
OKxuOgN.png
(@Cyva which clan do you want to go to? and do you have a skyclan cat, if were going to do that clan?)
(@Cyva which clan do you want to go to? and do you have a skyclan cat, if were going to do that clan?)
ldNLSdw.png
((I do not have a skyclan cat but um, i'll make one up on the spot. BarkStripe (female tabby warrior ???)) also let's switch to riverclan since that's where the second most amount of cats are @Digimon11 ))
((I do not have a skyclan cat but um, i'll make one up on the spot. BarkStripe (female tabby warrior ???)) also let's switch to riverclan since that's where the second most amount of cats are @Digimon11 ))
OKxuOgN.png
(@Cyva ok, I'm making up three more cats for riverclan: Mistypaw, Beavertail and Reedkit)

Riverkit pranced out of the nursery. "I can fight a fox and beat all the dogs in the world to a battle", Riverkit boasted and pounced on her brother, Reedkit's tail. "Hey," Reedkit turned furious but Riverkit just ran away, ranting, "You can't catch me!" Riverkit, bored, ran after Raintail's tail instead.

(@Cyva ok, I'm making up three more cats for riverclan: Mistypaw, Beavertail and Reedkit)

Riverkit pranced out of the nursery. "I can fight a fox and beat all the dogs in the world to a battle", Riverkit boasted and pounced on her brother, Reedkit's tail. "Hey," Reedkit turned furious but Riverkit just ran away, ranting, "You can't catch me!" Riverkit, bored, ran after Raintail's tail instead.

ldNLSdw.png
Nightpaw groane,d a paw prodding her side harshly.
"I'm trying to sleep,"
"You've dozed long enough," a gentle voice teased. "It's time to get up- we need more mint," Nightpaw forced herself to stand- bringing a paw to hr face and rubbing away the sleep. Raintalon hummed softly- organizing the store.

@Digimon11
Nightpaw groane,d a paw prodding her side harshly.
"I'm trying to sleep,"
"You've dozed long enough," a gentle voice teased. "It's time to get up- we need more mint," Nightpaw forced herself to stand- bringing a paw to hr face and rubbing away the sleep. Raintalon hummed softly- organizing the store.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

Mistypaw barreled into the medicine den to greet her best friend: Nightpaw. She saw Nightpaw rubbing her eyes and said, "Finely up I see!" Then, Beavertail came to get her to start the training. When they reached the river, a foul smell reached her nose and a fox came out of a clump of bushes, growling. "Mistypaw, go and get a patrol. I will protect you when you leave.", Beavertail said snarling. Mistypaw turned and ran, she looked back to see Beavertail attack the fox, slashing at it's face and flank. "Fox! There's a fox at the river!" She yelled when she reached camp.

Riverkit perked up when she heard the word 'fox' and sneaked out of camp. "I'll show them I can beat a fox", she told herself and bumped into Reedkit on the way out. "Where are you going?", he asked her. "Nowhere, I'm going nowhere", Riverkit answered but Reedkit was still suspicious so he followed his sister secretly to the river.
@Cyva

Mistypaw barreled into the medicine den to greet her best friend: Nightpaw. She saw Nightpaw rubbing her eyes and said, "Finely up I see!" Then, Beavertail came to get her to start the training. When they reached the river, a foul smell reached her nose and a fox came out of a clump of bushes, growling. "Mistypaw, go and get a patrol. I will protect you when you leave.", Beavertail said snarling. Mistypaw turned and ran, she looked back to see Beavertail attack the fox, slashing at it's face and flank. "Fox! There's a fox at the river!" She yelled when she reached camp.

Riverkit perked up when she heard the word 'fox' and sneaked out of camp. "I'll show them I can beat a fox", she told herself and bumped into Reedkit on the way out. "Where are you going?", he asked her. "Nowhere, I'm going nowhere", Riverkit answered but Reedkit was still suspicious so he followed his sister secretly to the river.
ldNLSdw.png
Night paw froze when she heard the cries of 'Fox!' In the river!? She jumped into action/ Raintalon, had already jumped on preparing for wounded cats- in a worse case scenario. Nightpaw shot after Mistypaw despite knowing she wasn't supposed to.

@Digimon11
Night paw froze when she heard the cries of 'Fox!' In the river!? She jumped into action/ Raintalon, had already jumped on preparing for wounded cats- in a worse case scenario. Nightpaw shot after Mistypaw despite knowing she wasn't supposed to.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
@Cyva

Mistypaw looked back and spotted Nightpaw following her. "Nightpaw, your not supposed to be here. You might get hurt and you don't know how to fight." Just then Riverkit burst out of the bushes followed by Reedkit. "I'm in trouble, right?", she asked Mistypaw who stared at her. "Yes, you are and so is Reedkit," Mistypaw said and turned to Nightpaw, "Nightpaw, take these naughty kits back to camp."
@Cyva

Mistypaw looked back and spotted Nightpaw following her. "Nightpaw, your not supposed to be here. You might get hurt and you don't know how to fight." Just then Riverkit burst out of the bushes followed by Reedkit. "I'm in trouble, right?", she asked Mistypaw who stared at her. "Yes, you are and so is Reedkit," Mistypaw said and turned to Nightpaw, "Nightpaw, take these naughty kits back to camp."
ldNLSdw.png
REluctantly, Nightpaw obliged- ushering the kits bakc. She wanted some action. She knew how to fight..she HAD to. Ever cat had to learn after all.

@Digimon11
REluctantly, Nightpaw obliged- ushering the kits bakc. She wanted some action. She knew how to fight..she HAD to. Ever cat had to learn after all.

@Digimon11
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6