Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

I have both ocs and fandom characters along with my dragons, though rps for that sort of thing tend to end up on my tumblr instead of FR. the first three tabs of my lair are the dragons I’m able to rp

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
Not at the moment

Player Information

Average reply length?
Can very between a paragraph and five depending on the reply I get. I tend to try and match other rp partners styles and lengths.

Average reply speed?
Between 7am and 12am server time likely within a few minutes to half an hour depending on what I’m doing. I try to reply right away as I get very excited doing with others.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Please type more than a sentence for your reply. It can be padding if needed but please give me something to go off for my next reply.

Would you like to share any additional information?
If I don’t reply within a day please feel free to poke me! I can get distracted and confused sometimes and might just loose track of a thread.
+3 FR Time
I have about 7 years of rp experience if that matters at all
If you would rather rp on tumblr my url is Lashy-fr
Don’t be shy to come and say hello in pms if you’re uncomfortable doing rp on a forum.
Character Information
Please describe.

I have both ocs and fandom characters along with my dragons, though rps for that sort of thing tend to end up on my tumblr instead of FR. the first three tabs of my lair are the dragons I’m able to rp

If yes, please describe.
Not at the moment

Player Information

Average reply length?
Can very between a paragraph and five depending on the reply I get. I tend to try and match other rp partners styles and lengths.

Average reply speed?
Between 7am and 12am server time likely within a few minutes to half an hour depending on what I’m doing. I try to reply right away as I get very excited doing with others.

Please type more than a sentence for your reply. It can be padding if needed but please give me something to go off for my next reply.

If I don’t reply within a day please feel free to poke me! I can get distracted and confused sometimes and might just loose track of a thread.
+3 FR Time
I have about 7 years of rp experience if that matters at all
If you would rather rp on tumblr my url is Lashy-fr
Don’t be shy to come and say hello in pms if you’re uncomfortable doing rp on a forum.
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
Character Information
Please describe.

Depending on the roleplay, I can play Original or Fandom characters. Right now, however, I only want to roleplay with my dragons.
If yes, please describe.

Currently, I’m only interested in roleplaying FR. I’m short on actual plots to roleplay with, so feel free to shoot some ideas at me.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I attempt 2 paragraphs per reply, but depending on the situation, there is only so much that can be said, and sometimes a shorter answer is enough to keep a roleplay going.
Average reply speed?
At least once a day, usually twice, but I will always reply as soon as I see the response and I have enough time to type.
Please, be able to respond in neat, punctuation, and grammatically correct sentences. I have role-played with people that cannot do those things and it is one of my biggest pet peeves. I prefer 1 on 1 roleplaying. Respond at least once a day. I will always try to return these favors.
-I am currently in high school, which is why my schedule is so odd and choppy.
-I am 3 hours ahead of FR time.
-Weekends are usually when I am fully free.
-I believe with the way the PM system is formatted, it will be difficult to use. However, I will roleplay in any place you want.
Character Information
Please describe.

Depending on the roleplay, I can play Original or Fandom characters. Right now, however, I only want to roleplay with my dragons.
If yes, please describe.

Currently, I’m only interested in roleplaying FR. I’m short on actual plots to roleplay with, so feel free to shoot some ideas at me.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I attempt 2 paragraphs per reply, but depending on the situation, there is only so much that can be said, and sometimes a shorter answer is enough to keep a roleplay going.
Average reply speed?
At least once a day, usually twice, but I will always reply as soon as I see the response and I have enough time to type.
Please, be able to respond in neat, punctuation, and grammatically correct sentences. I have role-played with people that cannot do those things and it is one of my biggest pet peeves. I prefer 1 on 1 roleplaying. Respond at least once a day. I will always try to return these favors.
-I am currently in high school, which is why my schedule is so odd and choppy.
-I am 3 hours ahead of FR time.
-Weekends are usually when I am fully free.
-I believe with the way the PM system is formatted, it will be difficult to use. However, I will roleplay in any place you want.
Pronouns: She/Her
I am 3 hours ahead of FR time
Wishlist
Character Information

Please describe.

I just have Original OCs, but one of my ocs (Click) comes from FnaF when that was popular, but her story strays so far from fnaf now that shes no longer within that universe

If yes, please describe.
nnnno not really?? i would like an rp though where my oc Marlene, a ww1 witch nurse would fit though, i dont want her to go to waste .w.

Player Information

Average reply length?
i try my best to not do one liners, and i can do a single paragraph at most. i love rp but im not much of a writer.. i can give examples if asked

Average reply speed?
I like to respond quickly, though sometimes during my lows i cant find it in myself to reply until very late at night or maybe even the next day. i also have to deal with school so week days may not be as quick.

i like to rp in groups since i find it a little hard for myself to keep a 1x1 rp going since im not completely at that point yet.

im not a stranger to roleplay (ive been rping since 2014) but compared to everyone else here im about a 3 if rp skill was on a 1-10 scale. how have i not learned anything over the years? i dont know but i wanna be better at this stuff

ask in pm if you have any questions
Character Information

Please describe.

I just have Original OCs, but one of my ocs (Click) comes from FnaF when that was popular, but her story strays so far from fnaf now that shes no longer within that universe

If yes, please describe.
nnnno not really?? i would like an rp though where my oc Marlene, a ww1 witch nurse would fit though, i dont want her to go to waste .w.

Player Information

Average reply length?
i try my best to not do one liners, and i can do a single paragraph at most. i love rp but im not much of a writer.. i can give examples if asked

Average reply speed?
I like to respond quickly, though sometimes during my lows i cant find it in myself to reply until very late at night or maybe even the next day. i also have to deal with school so week days may not be as quick.

i like to rp in groups since i find it a little hard for myself to keep a 1x1 rp going since im not completely at that point yet.

im not a stranger to roleplay (ive been rping since 2014) but compared to everyone else here im about a 3 if rp skill was on a 1-10 scale. how have i not learned anything over the years? i dont know but i wanna be better at this stuff

ask in pm if you have any questions
Character Information
Please describe.
All my characters are original, though I kind of want to make a child of light and Ni No Ku Ni OC

If yes, please describe.

I'm starting to get into post-apocalyptic world RPs, and RP's which include being on a paradise with something else going on that noone seems to question

Player Information
Just call me Maniac, unless I use a character with a different name. I am 2-3 hours above server time

Average reply length?
It somewhat depends on what the other says. If they say something important I might put a few sentences to a few paragraphs. If I was starting it would be one sentence to a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply fairly quickly, and if I take awhile to reply then something's happening irl

Not really, apart from me preferring slightly smaller groups, it being easier to rp

Nah
Character Information
Please describe.
All my characters are original, though I kind of want to make a child of light and Ni No Ku Ni OC

If yes, please describe.

I'm starting to get into post-apocalyptic world RPs, and RP's which include being on a paradise with something else going on that noone seems to question

Player Information
Just call me Maniac, unless I use a character with a different name. I am 2-3 hours above server time

Average reply length?
It somewhat depends on what the other says. If they say something important I might put a few sentences to a few paragraphs. If I was starting it would be one sentence to a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply fairly quickly, and if I take awhile to reply then something's happening irl

Not really, apart from me preferring slightly smaller groups, it being easier to rp

Nah
-I am a lesbian, hello
Character Information

Please describe.

I have a plethora of both Original Characters and Fandom created Characters. It depends heavily on the RP which character(s) I use.

If yes, please describe.

Currently I am only really interested in FR-based RPs. I have been heavily revamping my lore and I have many dragons that I would love to sit down, write about, and create them from the ground up.

Though, I also have been seriously craving a Dragon Ball Z/Super RP as well, but thinking asking for that is a search that will forever be ongoing. xD

Player Information

Average reply length?

This is a hard question to answer. I haven't RPed, really, in probably about a year and a half due to college and health issues.

I think my last reply was around 2500 words and about 12 paragraphs. I am super rusty, however, and I feel that anything I used to be able to accomplish in writing has been stunted until I start getting back into the RPing game. Also, my replies do tend to fluctuate with muse and the time I have to sit down and write, so to base my average post length on this is kind of redundant at this point.

Average reply speed?

Usually I am able to do a reply every day or two. Besides recovering from a recent surgery, I still have to get up and have been pacing myself to get my energy back. Plus on top of two kids and three dogs, among household duties, it is a bit hard to say how fast I could potentially be at replying.

I still try to get out a reply a day, if not more, but it's not always reasonable to think that I can. I also will give fair warning if I won't be able to respond for any lengthy period of time and when I start college again in the Spring my replies will also decrease while I turn my focus back towards school.

• I prefer 1x1's. Large group RPs tend to be too fast and I end up getting lost. I may be tempted to try a small group RP, though I must warn you I am socially awkward and have trouble opening up to large amounts of people at once.
  • I also prefer forum based RPs. Just personal preference as all my PM based ones are usually buried and after I read them they become forgotten until I get yelled at. xD
  • I enjoy discussing plots, but that doesn't mean we have to keep it strictly to the plot we come up with. I do enjoy darker, fantasy themes with lots of twists and action. Romance is okay, but I don't want it to be solely what the RP revolves around. Building friendships and interesting connections between characters has also been fun for me.
  • I tend to... ummm... bring in lots of characters. Most don't always stick around, but I find it fun and interesting to bring in other characters into situations and see what happens. I also am not opposed to killing off some of my characters and figuring out interesting ways to possibly bring them back.
  • Also, I am a dork and if a certain scene catches my attention I will draw it. Just a warning. xD

• I've been RPing for 17+ years. I've lost count... I'm old, okay. xD Not sure if this matters to you guys or not, but it's an interesting little fact about me.
  • I am usually free throughout the week, with weekends being my time to spend with family and go out and people. But, I understand school and things so I won't hold it against anyone for living their life as that always comes first.
  • I am also 3 hours ahead of FR time, though I have RPed with people from all around the world, so time is no issue with me.
  • Oh, and also, a lot of my dragons do not have bios yet. I'm being super lazy right now about writing out bios.

If you're interesting in coming up with future RPs just toss me a PM. I'll get back with you as soon as I possibly can. ^^
Character Information

Please describe.

I have a plethora of both Original Characters and Fandom created Characters. It depends heavily on the RP which character(s) I use.

If yes, please describe.

Currently I am only really interested in FR-based RPs. I have been heavily revamping my lore and I have many dragons that I would love to sit down, write about, and create them from the ground up.

Though, I also have been seriously craving a Dragon Ball Z/Super RP as well, but thinking asking for that is a search that will forever be ongoing. xD

Player Information

Average reply length?

This is a hard question to answer. I haven't RPed, really, in probably about a year and a half due to college and health issues.

I think my last reply was around 2500 words and about 12 paragraphs. I am super rusty, however, and I feel that anything I used to be able to accomplish in writing has been stunted until I start getting back into the RPing game. Also, my replies do tend to fluctuate with muse and the time I have to sit down and write, so to base my average post length on this is kind of redundant at this point.

Average reply speed?

Usually I am able to do a reply every day or two. Besides recovering from a recent surgery, I still have to get up and have been pacing myself to get my energy back. Plus on top of two kids and three dogs, among household duties, it is a bit hard to say how fast I could potentially be at replying.

I still try to get out a reply a day, if not more, but it's not always reasonable to think that I can. I also will give fair warning if I won't be able to respond for any lengthy period of time and when I start college again in the Spring my replies will also decrease while I turn my focus back towards school.

• I prefer 1x1's. Large group RPs tend to be too fast and I end up getting lost. I may be tempted to try a small group RP, though I must warn you I am socially awkward and have trouble opening up to large amounts of people at once.
  • I also prefer forum based RPs. Just personal preference as all my PM based ones are usually buried and after I read them they become forgotten until I get yelled at. xD
  • I enjoy discussing plots, but that doesn't mean we have to keep it strictly to the plot we come up with. I do enjoy darker, fantasy themes with lots of twists and action. Romance is okay, but I don't want it to be solely what the RP revolves around. Building friendships and interesting connections between characters has also been fun for me.
  • I tend to... ummm... bring in lots of characters. Most don't always stick around, but I find it fun and interesting to bring in other characters into situations and see what happens. I also am not opposed to killing off some of my characters and figuring out interesting ways to possibly bring them back.
  • Also, I am a dork and if a certain scene catches my attention I will draw it. Just a warning. xD

• I've been RPing for 17+ years. I've lost count... I'm old, okay. xD Not sure if this matters to you guys or not, but it's an interesting little fact about me.
  • I am usually free throughout the week, with weekends being my time to spend with family and go out and people. But, I understand school and things so I won't hold it against anyone for living their life as that always comes first.
  • I am also 3 hours ahead of FR time, though I have RPed with people from all around the world, so time is no issue with me.
  • Oh, and also, a lot of my dragons do not have bios yet. I'm being super lazy right now about writing out bios.

If you're interesting in coming up with future RPs just toss me a PM. I'll get back with you as soon as I possibly can. ^^
Character Information
My characters are all OCs from my tribe!

Nope!

Player Information

Average reply length ranges depending on the roleplay, but typically it is quite long.

Speed varies. If I am not online, it will definitely show up within 24 hours unless something has happened. If I am online, it takes a matter of minutes.

No extra requirements!

I am a minor, but I am fine with somewhat vulgar language.
Character Information
My characters are all OCs from my tribe!

Nope!

Player Information

Average reply length ranges depending on the roleplay, but typically it is quite long.

Speed varies. If I am not online, it will definitely show up within 24 hours unless something has happened. If I am online, it takes a matter of minutes.

No extra requirements!

I am a minor, but I am fine with somewhat vulgar language.
alex/nyx
queer // genderfluid // any pronouns work! // click my eggs (but not too much!)
RsLbU.gifDQziP.gif
Character Information
Please describe.

I ONLY rp with dragons and original characters, nothing from fandoms to be honest. On this website, I adore doing cannon rps that build lore between dragons in different lairs. I have an irl friend who I share my dragons with, and the stories we make for each of them is really fun. If someone in the first tab of my lair interests you, definitely hit me up!

If yes, please describe.

I'm currently thinking of a spooky/fantasy rp with my dragon Wheatwind, open to think of ideas and plot!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I always reply with small/medium sized paragraphs, so 5 to 11 sentences. I'm descriptive and semi-literate. You will never get a 1-liner from me.
Average reply speed?
I work a busy part time job, so on my days off I can reply instantly, but on the days I'm working, there will be hours in between those replies. Hopefully you understand
-Have to be at least 16 or older
-Willing to be patient with replies
-Not a controller
-Open with ideas and willing to have fun

BTW
I'm an aspiring comic artist, so if the rp we do is good and fun, I might end up drawing scenes from it. If you're also an artist DRAW WITH ME :0
Character Information
Please describe.

I ONLY rp with dragons and original characters, nothing from fandoms to be honest. On this website, I adore doing cannon rps that build lore between dragons in different lairs. I have an irl friend who I share my dragons with, and the stories we make for each of them is really fun. If someone in the first tab of my lair interests you, definitely hit me up!

If yes, please describe.

I'm currently thinking of a spooky/fantasy rp with my dragon Wheatwind, open to think of ideas and plot!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I always reply with small/medium sized paragraphs, so 5 to 11 sentences. I'm descriptive and semi-literate. You will never get a 1-liner from me.
Average reply speed?
I work a busy part time job, so on my days off I can reply instantly, but on the days I'm working, there will be hours in between those replies. Hopefully you understand
-Have to be at least 16 or older
-Willing to be patient with replies
-Not a controller
-Open with ideas and willing to have fun

BTW
I'm an aspiring comic artist, so if the rp we do is good and fun, I might end up drawing scenes from it. If you're also an artist DRAW WITH ME :0
kZjIfse.gif
Time to throw this up again, I'm looking for a couple new RPs.

Character Information
-I only RP original characters, but I do RP original characters in some fan settings.
-I RP human and humanoid characters of various sorts. I have some werewolf-type or shapeshifter characters that can turn into animals or anthropomorphic creatures, but I don't have any full anthro or full feral characters.
-I have zero problem with my partner playing more anthro-type characters, if that's your jam, but I'd really prefer no ferals as mains.
-My main RP characters are all over the age of 20, and I've got a variety of ages beyond that point.
-My main RP characters tend to be male, or sometimes nonbinary, and I very much prefer M/M, M/NB, or NB/NB romances in my RPs. I really love a good romantic sub-plot, but platonic relationships are also super fun if that's more your speed.

Player Information
-I usually post at least two or three paragraphs, but beyond that I tend to match my partner's post length.
-Perhaps goes without saying after that, but I'm only really looking for paragraph style RPs, and I'm hoping for decent-length posts all around. I have a really hard time staying invested in RPs with one-line or single short paragraph posts.
-I do my best to respond at least once a day, and if we're both online and feeling motivated I can crank out posts pretty quickly. Real life does occasionally interfere and prevent me from posting for a couple of days at a time, though.
-I absolutely do my best to let people know if I'm going to be unable to post for a longer period of time for any reason. If you haven't heard from me in a while, feel free to poke me, as I might have gotten distracted and forgotten.
-I'm only looking for 1x1 roleplays. I ask that my RP partners please be over the age of 18, ideally over 21.

Some ground rules and info
-I love talking plot and worldbuilding and character relationships at the start and all throughout an RP. That's a big part of the fun for me.
-I'm also super down to just chat OOC. I'm happy to listen, and happy to talk about whatever's interesting.
-As previously stated I do love a good romantic sub-plot, but I prefer to fade to black for any potential sexy times.
-I really dig action/adventure themed RPs, regardless of genre. Domestic or slice of life themes are not really my cup of tea so much. Gotta have plenty of excitement going on.
-I RP pretty much only on Discord these days, though I could be persuaded to use google docs.

Genres and things
-I mostly do variations on the general theme of sci-fi and fantasy of many flavors
-Sci-fantasy is very good
-I'm happy with modern settings, historical settings, whatever setting interests you, I just tend to throw fantasy elements at it until something exciting happens
-Spaceships and aliens are good
-Big cyberpunk cities are good
-Superheros are good
-Post-apocalypse is good too
-If you've got any sort of idea that even remotely fits into these categories, run it by me. I'd love to hear it.
-I do some fandom settings too, though only using original characters
-Star Wars, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and really a bunch of others along those lines
-If there's a fandom setting your crazy about, feel free to ask me about it. If it's something I'm familiar with, I'd probably be happy to RP in that setting.

That's it! PM me any time and we can discuss. Hope everyone's having a good day. c:
Time to throw this up again, I'm looking for a couple new RPs.

Character Information
-I only RP original characters, but I do RP original characters in some fan settings.
-I RP human and humanoid characters of various sorts. I have some werewolf-type or shapeshifter characters that can turn into animals or anthropomorphic creatures, but I don't have any full anthro or full feral characters.
-I have zero problem with my partner playing more anthro-type characters, if that's your jam, but I'd really prefer no ferals as mains.
-My main RP characters are all over the age of 20, and I've got a variety of ages beyond that point.
-My main RP characters tend to be male, or sometimes nonbinary, and I very much prefer M/M, M/NB, or NB/NB romances in my RPs. I really love a good romantic sub-plot, but platonic relationships are also super fun if that's more your speed.

Player Information
-I usually post at least two or three paragraphs, but beyond that I tend to match my partner's post length.
-Perhaps goes without saying after that, but I'm only really looking for paragraph style RPs, and I'm hoping for decent-length posts all around. I have a really hard time staying invested in RPs with one-line or single short paragraph posts.
-I do my best to respond at least once a day, and if we're both online and feeling motivated I can crank out posts pretty quickly. Real life does occasionally interfere and prevent me from posting for a couple of days at a time, though.
-I absolutely do my best to let people know if I'm going to be unable to post for a longer period of time for any reason. If you haven't heard from me in a while, feel free to poke me, as I might have gotten distracted and forgotten.
-I'm only looking for 1x1 roleplays. I ask that my RP partners please be over the age of 18, ideally over 21.

Some ground rules and info
-I love talking plot and worldbuilding and character relationships at the start and all throughout an RP. That's a big part of the fun for me.
-I'm also super down to just chat OOC. I'm happy to listen, and happy to talk about whatever's interesting.
-As previously stated I do love a good romantic sub-plot, but I prefer to fade to black for any potential sexy times.
-I really dig action/adventure themed RPs, regardless of genre. Domestic or slice of life themes are not really my cup of tea so much. Gotta have plenty of excitement going on.
-I RP pretty much only on Discord these days, though I could be persuaded to use google docs.

Genres and things
-I mostly do variations on the general theme of sci-fi and fantasy of many flavors
-Sci-fantasy is very good
-I'm happy with modern settings, historical settings, whatever setting interests you, I just tend to throw fantasy elements at it until something exciting happens
-Spaceships and aliens are good
-Big cyberpunk cities are good
-Superheros are good
-Post-apocalypse is good too
-If you've got any sort of idea that even remotely fits into these categories, run it by me. I'd love to hear it.
-I do some fandom settings too, though only using original characters
-Star Wars, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and really a bunch of others along those lines
-If there's a fandom setting your crazy about, feel free to ask me about it. If it's something I'm familiar with, I'd probably be happy to RP in that setting.

That's it! PM me any time and we can discuss. Hope everyone's having a good day. c:
Character Information
Please describe.

I RP original and canon characters within both original and fandom setting.
Right now, I am ideally looking for RPs within the SCP/Marvel/DC/DBH universes.

No

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from 300 words to upwards of 1000

Average reply speed?
Depends

- Please be over the age of 16, however, ideally over the age of 18
- Ideally, I'm looking for longterm partners, so please communicate with me and let me know if you lose interest in a thread.

I am a full time medical student. This may effect my ability to reply when I'm out on placement, or during exam periods. I have about a decade of RP experience, but don't require the same in my partners.
I am by far more active on Discord, so any chat is going to get a quicker reply there than here.
Character Information
Please describe.

I RP original and canon characters within both original and fandom setting.
Right now, I am ideally looking for RPs within the SCP/Marvel/DC/DBH universes.

No

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from 300 words to upwards of 1000

Average reply speed?
Depends

- Please be over the age of 16, however, ideally over the age of 18
- Ideally, I'm looking for longterm partners, so please communicate with me and let me know if you lose interest in a thread.

I am a full time medical student. This may effect my ability to reply when I'm out on placement, or during exam periods. I have about a decade of RP experience, but don't require the same in my partners.
I am by far more active on Discord, so any chat is going to get a quicker reply there than here.
The only question I have about creating a RP session is if it is withing the rules of FR to crearpte one where the dragons in our liar are the characters and base it on the FR story line and dress the dragons in the liar to fit as in session. I have reviewed the fine print and as far as I can see it does not violate FR policy to do that as long as it is done on FR. Anyway, if anyone can help me on this I would appreciate it.
The only question I have about creating a RP session is if it is withing the rules of FR to crearpte one where the dragons in our liar are the characters and base it on the FR story line and dress the dragons in the liar to fit as in session. I have reviewed the fine print and as far as I can see it does not violate FR policy to do that as long as it is done on FR. Anyway, if anyone can help me on this I would appreciate it.
QMoR6fx.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 133 134