Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 133 134
Character Information
OC: Scare ~ Currently only planning on running one character, he has variations but mostly will be the Gaoler form of him here. He is a very, very old character of mine and very dear to me. In brief warning; he does have something of a split personality that others will need to watch for, I say this as it is a very dramatic shift and not everyone wants to... deal with that.

I don't really follow much fandoms well enough to roleplay within them, though if you really want me to I will try my best to keep up.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I am 110% flexible! I do very well in gritty/dark settings, but I can adjust and adapt to anything. NOTE: I am not a story leader, I am your side character, your backup, your filler.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to do at absolute minimum one paragraph(3-5ish sentences). However, beyond introductory posts, you will rarely see me go above three paragraphs-- I'm here to roleplay, not solo-write a book. I do understand that it can be difficult to keep a longer post in certain situations where there's just no way to fill without droning, so I am not going to complain about one-off one-liners or otherwise short posts.

Average reply speed?
Varies with activity/free time, anywhere between within the hour and within 24 hours. If I take longer than one day to reply, feel absolutely free to ping me. I try to keep roleplay partners informed if I will be absent for longer than 24h.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
All I ask is that you be patient with me, I am very rusty and trying to regain my muse. You are welcome to add me on Discord as well if you like. Also I am open to both 1-o-1 or group rps! Just remember; I am not a story leader.

Would you like to share any additional information?
PM, Discord, forum, I'm open to anything. I would like to reiterate, however, that if you choose to roleplay with Scare he does have his quirks, but he's a teddybear otherwise.
I have no idea what I'm doing :3
Character Information
OC: Scare ~ Currently only planning on running one character, he has variations but mostly will be the Gaoler form of him here. He is a very, very old character of mine and very dear to me. In brief warning; he does have something of a split personality that others will need to watch for, I say this as it is a very dramatic shift and not everyone wants to... deal with that.

I don't really follow much fandoms well enough to roleplay within them, though if you really want me to I will try my best to keep up.

I am 110% flexible! I do very well in gritty/dark settings, but I can adjust and adapt to anything. NOTE: I am not a story leader, I am your side character, your backup, your filler.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to do at absolute minimum one paragraph(3-5ish sentences). However, beyond introductory posts, you will rarely see me go above three paragraphs-- I'm here to roleplay, not solo-write a book. I do understand that it can be difficult to keep a longer post in certain situations where there's just no way to fill without droning, so I am not going to complain about one-off one-liners or otherwise short posts.

Average reply speed?
Varies with activity/free time, anywhere between within the hour and within 24 hours. If I take longer than one day to reply, feel absolutely free to ping me. I try to keep roleplay partners informed if I will be absent for longer than 24h.

All I ask is that you be patient with me, I am very rusty and trying to regain my muse. You are welcome to add me on Discord as well if you like. Also I am open to both 1-o-1 or group rps! Just remember; I am not a story leader.

PM, Discord, forum, I'm open to anything. I would like to reiterate, however, that if you choose to roleplay with Scare he does have his quirks, but he's a teddybear otherwise.
I have no idea what I'm doing :3
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Characters
Mostly the dragons I have!
I prefer these though; Abyss, Armoton, Titus, Blizzard & Treason
I do have fandragons I'd like to RP with- Either as the character themselves or dragons.
The characters I can do are currently
Eddsworld
Any character, but I prefer Tom, Tord or Edd-

Voltron Legendary Defenders
Keith Kogane
Lance McClain
Takashi Shirogane
Hunk

Anime/TV shows
Ichigo Kurosaki [Bleach]
Renji [Bleach]
Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater]
Black*Star [Soul Eater]
Simon [Gurren Lagan]
Kamina [Gurren Lagan]
Inuyasha [Inuyasha]
Miroku [Inuyasha]
Akira Fudo [Devilman Crybaby]
Izuku Midoriya [My Hero Academia]
Jotaro Kujo [Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
Dib Membrane [Invader Zim]
Red [Pokemon; Houndour]

Games
Nero [Devil May Cry 5]
Dante [Devil May Cry 5]
V [Devil May Cry 5]
Arthur Morgan [Red Dead Redemption 2]

OC's
Dovahkiin [Skyrim]
Troy "Grenade" [Fallout 3/4]
Xenomorph Specimen '704' [Alien Vs Predator]
Sakin Adalwolf [Hellhound, King of Hell]
Souru Zenon [Wendigo]
Azael [Naga, snake demon]
Koin [Kitsune]

Average reply length?
Honestly, it depends on my mood & muse. Could be anywhere from a sentence or two, up to about 6 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply within 30 minutes.

Just tell me if there isn't any topics you'd rather avoid. Don't like violence? Lemme know, please. Can't stand romance? Gucci, lemme know.

I'm open for anything, really. Wanna do romance? Sure, which character. Something totally original, with new worldbuilding? Sweet dude, whassit about?
I'm open for almost anything, and I don't judge you or your characters. Some of my characters have mental illnesses, a few tragic backstories and whatnot. If you can't handle that, I don't blame you just let me know please. I also like to talk OOC too, just to have fun and discuss the plot if there will be one.

Any other games I'm into are pretty much fantasy/violence based.
Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Fallout, Monster Hunter, Dragon's Dogma, Infamous, Prototype 2, Devil May Cry, Spyro
That's pretty much it though-
Characters
Mostly the dragons I have!
I prefer these though; Abyss, Armoton, Titus, Blizzard & Treason
I do have fandragons I'd like to RP with- Either as the character themselves or dragons.
The characters I can do are currently
Eddsworld
Any character, but I prefer Tom, Tord or Edd-

Voltron Legendary Defenders
Keith Kogane
Lance McClain
Takashi Shirogane
Hunk

Anime/TV shows
Ichigo Kurosaki [Bleach]
Renji [Bleach]
Soul 'Eater' Evans [Soul Eater]
Black*Star [Soul Eater]
Simon [Gurren Lagan]
Kamina [Gurren Lagan]
Inuyasha [Inuyasha]
Miroku [Inuyasha]
Akira Fudo [Devilman Crybaby]
Izuku Midoriya [My Hero Academia]
Jotaro Kujo [Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
Dib Membrane [Invader Zim]
Red [Pokemon; Houndour]

Games
Nero [Devil May Cry 5]
Dante [Devil May Cry 5]
V [Devil May Cry 5]
Arthur Morgan [Red Dead Redemption 2]

OC's
Dovahkiin [Skyrim]
Troy "Grenade" [Fallout 3/4]
Xenomorph Specimen '704' [Alien Vs Predator]
Sakin Adalwolf [Hellhound, King of Hell]
Souru Zenon [Wendigo]
Azael [Naga, snake demon]
Koin [Kitsune]

Average reply length?
Honestly, it depends on my mood & muse. Could be anywhere from a sentence or two, up to about 6 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply within 30 minutes.

Just tell me if there isn't any topics you'd rather avoid. Don't like violence? Lemme know, please. Can't stand romance? Gucci, lemme know.

I'm open for anything, really. Wanna do romance? Sure, which character. Something totally original, with new worldbuilding? Sweet dude, whassit about?
I'm open for almost anything, and I don't judge you or your characters. Some of my characters have mental illnesses, a few tragic backstories and whatnot. If you can't handle that, I don't blame you just let me know please. I also like to talk OOC too, just to have fun and discuss the plot if there will be one.

Any other games I'm into are pretty much fantasy/violence based.
Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Fallout, Monster Hunter, Dragon's Dogma, Infamous, Prototype 2, Devil May Cry, Spyro
That's pretty much it though-
Character Information:
Any of my female dragons. They are all straight an friendly. They are just looking for some romance in their lives. I am willing to use my male dragons who are to straight in a romance situation but I prefer to use my females.

Yes I want my female dragons to be courted by a male. I have a rp example of this which ill link below this. If you are interested I like to send gifts and small amounts of food that go along with the rp. But I'm willing to not send gifts if you dont want to.

Rp example link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2692209/1

Player Information:

Average reply length?
Will be anywhere from 1 to about 7 paragraphs. This can be adjusted if needed! I would prefer if my partner did more than one sentences responses especially if I write something really long!

Average reply speed?
Unless im sleeping about 5-30 minutes. Sometimes I can be doing something but I will only be offline for 2-3 hours at most. I will warn you if im going offline for a bit so that I dont just disappear.

I just ask that you are willing to do a romance/courtship style rp. I would say maybe be willing to do some stuff on discord incase we want to use more mature langue or themes but I'm still fine with just being on fr. I do ask that you speak English because thats the only langue I know! Also please be willing to write long, I don't love one sentence responses for every interaction. Also I ask that you are fairly active. Obviously we are real people so I know you might have other commitments but I want someone who can at least rp a few times a day.

I hope you have a great day and consider pming me!

Update: I have made a forum post going over the "Proper courtship'' so even if youve never done it before you can look over that to get more of an idea! Dont worry about following it exactly its just a rough sketch to go by!
Find it here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2711259
Character Information:
Any of my female dragons. They are all straight an friendly. They are just looking for some romance in their lives. I am willing to use my male dragons who are to straight in a romance situation but I prefer to use my females.

Yes I want my female dragons to be courted by a male. I have a rp example of this which ill link below this. If you are interested I like to send gifts and small amounts of food that go along with the rp. But I'm willing to not send gifts if you dont want to.

Rp example link:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2692209/1

Player Information:

Average reply length?
Will be anywhere from 1 to about 7 paragraphs. This can be adjusted if needed! I would prefer if my partner did more than one sentences responses especially if I write something really long!

Average reply speed?
Unless im sleeping about 5-30 minutes. Sometimes I can be doing something but I will only be offline for 2-3 hours at most. I will warn you if im going offline for a bit so that I dont just disappear.

I just ask that you are willing to do a romance/courtship style rp. I would say maybe be willing to do some stuff on discord incase we want to use more mature langue or themes but I'm still fine with just being on fr. I do ask that you speak English because thats the only langue I know! Also please be willing to write long, I don't love one sentence responses for every interaction. Also I ask that you are fairly active. Obviously we are real people so I know you might have other commitments but I want someone who can at least rp a few times a day.

I hope you have a great day and consider pming me!

Update: I have made a forum post going over the "Proper courtship'' so even if youve never done it before you can look over that to get more of an idea! Dont worry about following it exactly its just a rough sketch to go by!
Find it here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2711259
Hello, thought I might as well give this a shot...

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I really only play OCs. My FR dragons, mostly, but if it’s a non-FR roleplay I’ll come up with an appropriate character. I don’t really do anthros/furries or things like that...I’d be willing to try animals? I have been a little interested in trying to do something with gajinkas/humanized versions of my dragons...

I play females as mains, and both females and males as side characters. If I need to play a male for a main for some time, for whatever reason, I can.

Are you currently looking for a specific roleplay storyline?

I’m open to suggestions for anything (not saying I’ll be interested in everything, heh); currently though I’m interested in FR roleplays, medieval/high-fantasy roleplays... I am definitely a sucker for romance, so that’s welcome (however I only do MxF pairings).

I don’t have any specific plots in mind, though I’ve been toying around with the idea of “lending” some dragons of mine (okay, it’s like, all Imperial males and one Gaoler boy) for others to roleplay with; partially because I’m lazy and don’t want to come up with all their personalities/lore myself, and partially because I seriously don’t know what to do with them but I want them to have lore and I need a different perspective as I seem to keep getting stuck writing the same characters over and over. Heh. So, basically, if anyone would be interested in playing some of the dragons I need help with and having them interact with my lair, let me know/PM me for info.

Other than that, I love to worldbuild and come up with plotlines—granted I like to leave some things in the plot open-ended/up for debate. I tend to lose interest when there’s a clearly-defined plan laid out and I know exactly everything that’s going to happen.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Okay, I’ll be honest. I tend to write novels sometimes a lot of the times. I guess you’d call that high literacy or multiple/5+ paragraphs? I don’t always write an entire trilogy every time I reply, it just sort of depends on what I’m given to go off of. If our characters are just sort of having dialogue back and forth, my replies will be shorter, maybe 2-3 paragraphs. I try never to do one-liners.

Average reply speed?
I am on pretty much daily, at least for now, and can usually respond multiple times a day. If something comes up irl I’ll be sure to notify whoever I’m RPing with. ;)

I would greatly prefer higher literacy and multiple-paragraph responses, as well as decent grammar. That said, I understand everyone’s not a bestselling author (I mean hey, neither am I) but I really appreciate it when my RP partners love to write as much as I do and enjoy putting detail and thought into their responses. And I know often times quality outweighs quantity, and I’m perfectly fine with shorter responses so long as there is thought in it and something for me to go off of.

Also, though I don’t demand frequent responses, daily or every-other-day replies are greatly appreciated. I think we all know how easy it is to lose interest in something when there are days or weeks of non-activity. my muse is weak and dies easily y’all I’m sorry

While I respect my RP partners and their characters, I must request that subject matter be kept PG-13. I’d greatly appreciate no swearing/colorful language or inappropriate content. As far as gore goes, I’m used to writing fights and battles so that’s not really much of an issue.

I do like communication to be happening; I’m not going to insist we talk about our daily lives or anything (but if you want to rant that’s fine, I’m not stopping you xD). I’d just like to know what you’re thinking about this or that in the RP, be it something about the plot or characters or world. If you ever have a problem with something, tell me. I don’t bite and I greatly value honesty. :3

Additional information?

Just to be clear, I won't RP any NSFW.

I’m only open to RPing here on FR, be it through forums or PMs (the former preferably).

Thanks for reading, I hope there's someone out there who can tolerate me for an RP xD
Hello, thought I might as well give this a shot...

Character Information

I really only play OCs. My FR dragons, mostly, but if it’s a non-FR roleplay I’ll come up with an appropriate character. I don’t really do anthros/furries or things like that...I’d be willing to try animals? I have been a little interested in trying to do something with gajinkas/humanized versions of my dragons...

I play females as mains, and both females and males as side characters. If I need to play a male for a main for some time, for whatever reason, I can.

I’m open to suggestions for anything (not saying I’ll be interested in everything, heh); currently though I’m interested in FR roleplays, medieval/high-fantasy roleplays... I am definitely a sucker for romance, so that’s welcome (however I only do MxF pairings).

I don’t have any specific plots in mind, though I’ve been toying around with the idea of “lending” some dragons of mine (okay, it’s like, all Imperial males and one Gaoler boy) for others to roleplay with; partially because I’m lazy and don’t want to come up with all their personalities/lore myself, and partially because I seriously don’t know what to do with them but I want them to have lore and I need a different perspective as I seem to keep getting stuck writing the same characters over and over. Heh. So, basically, if anyone would be interested in playing some of the dragons I need help with and having them interact with my lair, let me know/PM me for info.

Other than that, I love to worldbuild and come up with plotlines—granted I like to leave some things in the plot open-ended/up for debate. I tend to lose interest when there’s a clearly-defined plan laid out and I know exactly everything that’s going to happen.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Okay, I’ll be honest. I tend to write novels sometimes a lot of the times. I guess you’d call that high literacy or multiple/5+ paragraphs? I don’t always write an entire trilogy every time I reply, it just sort of depends on what I’m given to go off of. If our characters are just sort of having dialogue back and forth, my replies will be shorter, maybe 2-3 paragraphs. I try never to do one-liners.

Average reply speed?
I am on pretty much daily, at least for now, and can usually respond multiple times a day. If something comes up irl I’ll be sure to notify whoever I’m RPing with. ;)

I would greatly prefer higher literacy and multiple-paragraph responses, as well as decent grammar. That said, I understand everyone’s not a bestselling author (I mean hey, neither am I) but I really appreciate it when my RP partners love to write as much as I do and enjoy putting detail and thought into their responses. And I know often times quality outweighs quantity, and I’m perfectly fine with shorter responses so long as there is thought in it and something for me to go off of.

Also, though I don’t demand frequent responses, daily or every-other-day replies are greatly appreciated. I think we all know how easy it is to lose interest in something when there are days or weeks of non-activity. my muse is weak and dies easily y’all I’m sorry

While I respect my RP partners and their characters, I must request that subject matter be kept PG-13. I’d greatly appreciate no swearing/colorful language or inappropriate content. As far as gore goes, I’m used to writing fights and battles so that’s not really much of an issue.

I do like communication to be happening; I’m not going to insist we talk about our daily lives or anything (but if you want to rant that’s fine, I’m not stopping you xD). I’d just like to know what you’re thinking about this or that in the RP, be it something about the plot or characters or world. If you ever have a problem with something, tell me. I don’t bite and I greatly value honesty. :3

Additional information?

Just to be clear, I won't RP any NSFW.

I’m only open to RPing here on FR, be it through forums or PMs (the former preferably).

Thanks for reading, I hope there's someone out there who can tolerate me for an RP xD
Average reply length?
I prefer paragraph-length/style RPs
Average reply speed?
Well, Depending on if im working that day or not, anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Should I be held up however, i will always let my RP partner know
None at the moment
Actively looking for and joining active roleplay discord servers! discord is my preferred platform so if you run an RP server please hmu ^^
Average reply length?
I prefer paragraph-length/style RPs
Average reply speed?
Well, Depending on if im working that day or not, anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Should I be held up however, i will always let my RP partner know
None at the moment
Actively looking for and joining active roleplay discord servers! discord is my preferred platform so if you run an RP server please hmu ^^
Character Information

All my FR characters are original characters, but if you're interested in roleplaying fandom characters on discord lmk and I'll let you know what fandoms I can do.

The only lore thing I'm doing right now is my Legacy of War lore (which I'd def be 100% up for making into a collaborative effort), but I'm up for anyone interested in bouncing ideas for lore for my other dragons.

Ideally, I would love to RP with someone who already has an idea for IC dragon roleplay since I went on hiatus for a long while and roleplay seems like a great way to learn all the lore I missed.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on the situation, how fast we're replying, and my inspiration level. If we're doing a convo, it might be as short as one sentence, but if I get inspired it might go as long as 3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Depends on the medium and the time. If classes are done and we do discord RP, nearly instant. FR but class done, maybe a few minutes to an hour. If we live in completely different timezones and can't meet, and our replies are at least a paragraph long, might be one reply per day.

Please let me know whether or not you're a minor. I won't refuse to RP with you, but there are some things which I don't feel comfortable with RPing with minors. On a similar vein, if you claim to be an adult but you act like a child, I'm assuming you are one and leaving.

I'm also cool with people who just wanna talk lore or bounce ideas ^^
Character Information

All my FR characters are original characters, but if you're interested in roleplaying fandom characters on discord lmk and I'll let you know what fandoms I can do.

The only lore thing I'm doing right now is my Legacy of War lore (which I'd def be 100% up for making into a collaborative effort), but I'm up for anyone interested in bouncing ideas for lore for my other dragons.

Ideally, I would love to RP with someone who already has an idea for IC dragon roleplay since I went on hiatus for a long while and roleplay seems like a great way to learn all the lore I missed.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on the situation, how fast we're replying, and my inspiration level. If we're doing a convo, it might be as short as one sentence, but if I get inspired it might go as long as 3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Depends on the medium and the time. If classes are done and we do discord RP, nearly instant. FR but class done, maybe a few minutes to an hour. If we live in completely different timezones and can't meet, and our replies are at least a paragraph long, might be one reply per day.

Please let me know whether or not you're a minor. I won't refuse to RP with you, but there are some things which I don't feel comfortable with RPing with minors. On a similar vein, if you claim to be an adult but you act like a child, I'm assuming you are one and leaving.

I'm also cool with people who just wanna talk lore or bounce ideas ^^
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
All my characters are original. I am also in the process of creating human versions of select dragons. I play shifter character so they have human and animal forms.

Not really. I have about two dozen plot ideas and few starters already written out. I also don't mind creating new plots with my partners.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I normally reply with a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs (150 words) but I have gone up over 7+ paragraphs (800+ words). Though I do try to match the length of my partners. I never do one paragraph even if only given one and I never do one-liners.

Average reply speed?
I normally try to reply as soon as I see the reply but sometimes I get sucked into art and shows while waiting. You will normally see at least five replies within a day minimum.

Additional information?
Don't be afraid to chat with me as well.
I roleplay almost every genre.
I do not do anthro or furry.
I do not do human or animal only.
I have almost no triggers. (I haven't found anything that triggers me yet)
I am okay with gore/blood/18+ content and I can write it myself.

PM me to roleplay.
All my characters are original. I am also in the process of creating human versions of select dragons. I play shifter character so they have human and animal forms.

Not really. I have about two dozen plot ideas and few starters already written out. I also don't mind creating new plots with my partners.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I normally reply with a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs (150 words) but I have gone up over 7+ paragraphs (800+ words). Though I do try to match the length of my partners. I never do one paragraph even if only given one and I never do one-liners.

Average reply speed?
I normally try to reply as soon as I see the reply but sometimes I get sucked into art and shows while waiting. You will normally see at least five replies within a day minimum.

Additional information?
Don't be afraid to chat with me as well.
I roleplay almost every genre.
I do not do anthro or furry.
I do not do human or animal only.
I have almost no triggers. (I haven't found anything that triggers me yet)
I am okay with gore/blood/18+ content and I can write it myself.

PM me to roleplay.
Character Information
All OC dragons! Each of my dragons is an individual character that I'm working on! I'm open to using any one of them! :'D

Not really! I'm horrendous at creating my own storylines, so I'm open to any ideas and concepts from others, and I'm happy to fufill any role in such! [ Especially stoic, hard to love characters and villains >:) ]

Player Information
Average reply length?
My replies can vary from a few sentences to a few paragraphs, it depends on what I think is appropriate for the response! :')

Average reply speed?
ASAP! I'll always respond either the day of, or a day or so after if I happened to get busy. If you think I've forgotten, please ping me!

Nope!

For now, I'm only really interested in roleplaying through PMs on Flight Rising, as I'm only using my dragons as characters! :')
*I'm pretty shy and have a hard time approaching first, but once you send the first message, I'll most likely warm up to ya! So,, yeah please contact me first!!!
Character Information
All OC dragons! Each of my dragons is an individual character that I'm working on! I'm open to using any one of them! :'D

Not really! I'm horrendous at creating my own storylines, so I'm open to any ideas and concepts from others, and I'm happy to fufill any role in such! [ Especially stoic, hard to love characters and villains >:) ]

Player Information
Average reply length?
My replies can vary from a few sentences to a few paragraphs, it depends on what I think is appropriate for the response! :')

Average reply speed?
ASAP! I'll always respond either the day of, or a day or so after if I happened to get busy. If you think I've forgotten, please ping me!

Nope!

For now, I'm only really interested in roleplaying through PMs on Flight Rising, as I'm only using my dragons as characters! :')
*I'm pretty shy and have a hard time approaching first, but once you send the first message, I'll most likely warm up to ya! So,, yeah please contact me first!!!
plagueb1.png

Fritz | She/Her| Bone Enthusiast
plagueshieldr.png
Character Information

Please describe.

Very new here rp-wise so it'd probably be a dragon oc from my guild/clan/etc.

If yes, please describe.

Not really at the moment anyway. I'm more of an improv rper unless I get an idea that I'm bent on.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually semi-lit. I understand not everyone can be 100% every day all the time so as long as it's not like a one-liner I'm ok.

Average reply speed?

At least once a day, if not then right after I get the ping.

Not really since I'm looking for 1 on 1 roleplays since multiplayer rps can get hard to keep up with.

Other than looking for one-on-one rpers as mentioned above and that I'm fairly new to lore and rping flight rising dragons in general, not really. But do feel free to Message me if you're interested and I can set up a private forum.
Character Information

Please describe.

Very new here rp-wise so it'd probably be a dragon oc from my guild/clan/etc.

If yes, please describe.

Not really at the moment anyway. I'm more of an improv rper unless I get an idea that I'm bent on.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually semi-lit. I understand not everyone can be 100% every day all the time so as long as it's not like a one-liner I'm ok.

Average reply speed?

At least once a day, if not then right after I get the ping.

Not really since I'm looking for 1 on 1 roleplays since multiplayer rps can get hard to keep up with.

Other than looking for one-on-one rpers as mentioned above and that I'm fairly new to lore and rping flight rising dragons in general, not really. But do feel free to Message me if you're interested and I can set up a private forum.
Character Information

Please describe.
I have many OCs for my original universe or as independent characters, but I am willing to make up FCs for fandoms that interest me.
Roulette, my first FR character, is available for roleplay and I would love to develop her more.

Fandoms I have pre-made FCs for:
World of Warcraft (I can also RP canon characters)
Wings of Fire
Minecraft
Warrior Cats

Other fandoms I am interested in:
Lord of the Rings
Marvel
Harry Potter
Hunter x Hunter

Original characters: Focused in a fantasy universe, with multiple anthropomorphic species. The most "developed" are the Lyndriads, a feline people divided into tribes that are allied under a thousand-year-old treaty. Others include Daemblins, whose empire is the main rival to the Lyndriads; Alaplu, a group of bird-like sorcerers driven into hiding; and Selkies, who are not much different from those of classical Norse mythology.
Ask for more information, or check out my DeviantArt, Quirky-Gryphon.

If yes, please describe.
I'm down for pretty much any type of roleplay, although mystery, exploration, and humorous plots are my favorites.
If requested, I will also be happy to create a storyline centered in my original universe. All species described above are open, meaning that anyone can make OCs with them as long as I am credited as the species' creator. Once again, feel free to message for information.

Player Information

Average reply length? I will usually reply with a paragraph or two, depending on the needs of the encounter.

Average reply speed? I am a college student, so replies may be sporadic. However, I will try to reply to active RPs at least daily. Evenings (Eastern U.S. Time) are the best for more frequent replies.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I am very accommodating, as long as the rules of engagement are clear to me. All you need to do is shoot me a message if anything is needed.
Also, please note that many (if not most) of my characters, original and fandom, are some flavor of LGBTQ+. I do not make it the core personality trait of any of them, but it is something to be aware of. If this makes you uncomfortable, you would be better off finding another roleplay partner. Alternately, if you are leaping at the chance to write some "hawt yaoi/yuri pr0nz" and nothing else, you will be disappointed by me. My OCs are people first, LGBTQ+ second, and fetish material never.

Would you like to share any additional information? I am willing to roleplay romantic scenarios with OCs, but preferably after the characters get to know one another and show that there's chemistry. This does not apply to canon characters who have already met (I am a shipper at heart, no matter how crack-tastic).
Although I am very tolerant of dark or gruesome elements in roleplay and fiction, I will not participate in any storyline that heavily involves child abuse. Yes, even dragon children. Backstory elements are fine, but I am deeply bothered by the topic and would strongly prefer to avoid graphic depictions. This is the one rule that I refuse to budge from.
Character Information

Please describe.
I have many OCs for my original universe or as independent characters, but I am willing to make up FCs for fandoms that interest me.
Roulette, my first FR character, is available for roleplay and I would love to develop her more.

Fandoms I have pre-made FCs for:
World of Warcraft (I can also RP canon characters)
Wings of Fire
Minecraft
Warrior Cats

Other fandoms I am interested in:
Lord of the Rings
Marvel
Harry Potter
Hunter x Hunter

Original characters: Focused in a fantasy universe, with multiple anthropomorphic species. The most "developed" are the Lyndriads, a feline people divided into tribes that are allied under a thousand-year-old treaty. Others include Daemblins, whose empire is the main rival to the Lyndriads; Alaplu, a group of bird-like sorcerers driven into hiding; and Selkies, who are not much different from those of classical Norse mythology.
Ask for more information, or check out my DeviantArt, Quirky-Gryphon.

If yes, please describe.
I'm down for pretty much any type of roleplay, although mystery, exploration, and humorous plots are my favorites.
If requested, I will also be happy to create a storyline centered in my original universe. All species described above are open, meaning that anyone can make OCs with them as long as I am credited as the species' creator. Once again, feel free to message for information.

Player Information

Average reply length? I will usually reply with a paragraph or two, depending on the needs of the encounter.

Average reply speed? I am a college student, so replies may be sporadic. However, I will try to reply to active RPs at least daily. Evenings (Eastern U.S. Time) are the best for more frequent replies.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I am very accommodating, as long as the rules of engagement are clear to me. All you need to do is shoot me a message if anything is needed.
Also, please note that many (if not most) of my characters, original and fandom, are some flavor of LGBTQ+. I do not make it the core personality trait of any of them, but it is something to be aware of. If this makes you uncomfortable, you would be better off finding another roleplay partner. Alternately, if you are leaping at the chance to write some "hawt yaoi/yuri pr0nz" and nothing else, you will be disappointed by me. My OCs are people first, LGBTQ+ second, and fetish material never.

Would you like to share any additional information? I am willing to roleplay romantic scenarios with OCs, but preferably after the characters get to know one another and show that there's chemistry. This does not apply to canon characters who have already met (I am a shipper at heart, no matter how crack-tastic).
Although I am very tolerant of dark or gruesome elements in roleplay and fiction, I will not participate in any storyline that heavily involves child abuse. Yes, even dragon children. Backstory elements are fine, but I am deeply bothered by the topic and would strongly prefer to avoid graphic depictions. This is the one rule that I refuse to budge from.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 133 134