Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 134
Player Information

Lets keep this short :)
  • Average reply length?
    I tend to copy my partner. If you write a lot, Ill do the same.
    Preferably two+ paragraphs, since I dont do well with one liners.
  • Average reply speed?
    It really depends on my day IRL, but I usually answer fast. I will always let you know how busy I am so you know what to expect from me.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    Semi- lit +.
    Descent grammar.
    Communicative.
    Not triggered (not THAT much).
    No human/ slice of life fan.
    Ready to have a good time :)
    If you have Discord or telegram, better.
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    I roleplay ALL the creatures, but Im currently looking for feral/ dragon stuff.
    I roleplay all genders, all sexualities, I try to come up with different personalities for my chars, etc.
Player Information

• Average reply length?
  • Average reply speed?
    It really depends on my day IRL, but I usually answer fast. I will always let you know how busy I am so you know what to expect from me.
    Semi- lit +.
    Descent grammar.
    Communicative.
    I roleplay all genders, all sexualities, I try to come up with different personalities for my chars, etc.
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I'm usually playing as characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (e.g. Shizuka Joestar, Josuke Higashikata), plus the FR Dragons I have in my lair if required.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? Maybe a JJBA x FR type storyline? Maybe where dragons are migrating to Morioh and every resident is noticing them?

Player Information

Average reply length? Usually a paragraph or 4 sentences long.

Average reply speed? Usually medium speed.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Please do take your time with responses.

Would you like to share any additional information? I can do 1x1 RPs. NO EROTIC ROLEPLAY EVER. NOPE.
Character Information
I'm usually playing as characters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (e.g. Shizuka Joestar, Josuke Higashikata), plus the FR Dragons I have in my lair if required.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? Maybe a JJBA x FR type storyline? Maybe where dragons are migrating to Morioh and every resident is noticing them?

Player Information

Average reply length? Usually a paragraph or 4 sentences long.

Average reply speed? Usually medium speed.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Please do take your time with responses.

Would you like to share any additional information? I can do 1x1 RPs. NO EROTIC ROLEPLAY EVER. NOPE.
HEY EVERY ! IT'S ME, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON!
*Updated version!*

Character Information

I mostly have Wings of fire OC's as I am quite up to date with the book series. My main wings of fire OC's are on the OC tab, first page is wings of fire dragons, second is fan made dragon species. I will most likely play as Soothsayer, my animus foresight Nightwing, or Permafrost, a Icewing with the opposite of Firescales, basically having too much ice.
Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No. I am not at all good at plots, I normally just roll with what we have. I am not too shabby at starting.
But if it is a fr rp, I'll choose from one of my dragons, probably Hydra, my permabab emperor.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to try to do as much as the other roleplayer (s) do, but I may get descriptive and can get to about a paragraph long if needed. Although if you do a little bit, then I'll probably do a little bit in return.
Average reply speed?
a couple minute after to a hour, depending on how busy and what happens outside of fr.
During weekdays I have a delayed reply time due to school, but on days I have off I am on fr all the time.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Please be quite online, around 2-4 fr time as time differences sometimes make rps die.
If ya want to do it offsite, I can do it on discord, username is Soothsayer#2381 just message me/friend me and ask to roleplay etc.
1x1s and Groups are ok, just not HUGE groups, that gives me anxiety

Would you like to share any additional information?
I am probably the weirdest person you may meet. :>
*Updated version!*

Character Information

I mostly have Wings of fire OC's as I am quite up to date with the book series. My main wings of fire OC's are on the OC tab, first page is wings of fire dragons, second is fan made dragon species. I will most likely play as Soothsayer, my animus foresight Nightwing, or Permafrost, a Icewing with the opposite of Firescales, basically having too much ice.
No. I am not at all good at plots, I normally just roll with what we have. I am not too shabby at starting.
But if it is a fr rp, I'll choose from one of my dragons, probably Hydra, my permabab emperor.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to try to do as much as the other roleplayer (s) do, but I may get descriptive and can get to about a paragraph long if needed. Although if you do a little bit, then I'll probably do a little bit in return.
Average reply speed?
a couple minute after to a hour, depending on how busy and what happens outside of fr.
During weekdays I have a delayed reply time due to school, but on days I have off I am on fr all the time.
Please be quite online, around 2-4 fr time as time differences sometimes make rps die.
If ya want to do it offsite, I can do it on discord, username is Soothsayer#2381 just message me/friend me and ask to roleplay etc.
1x1s and Groups are ok, just not HUGE groups, that gives me anxiety

I am probably the weirdest person you may meet. :>
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Character Information
Original character or fandom character?
  • All of the characters that I play are OCs. I have dabbled in fandom character roleplay, but I just wasn't interested in it... You can find my 3 FR characters in my lair under the "RP characters" tab. They are currently under development, but that doesn't mean I won't use them. Each roleplay helps me develop them further! I also have an assortment of characters for warrior cats and starbound (steam game). I would be happy to make a new character specific to our RP, too!
Seeking specific story line?
  • I am not seeking anything in particular. I would prefer to brainstorm new ideas with you rather than use premade ideas. If you have an idea though, PLEASE share it with me! I am very open-minded and will consider every idea put on the table! I will share any ideas I have as well.
Player Information
Average reply length?
  • Depending on what I am given, I can type 4 sentences up to 3 paragraphs. Nothing else to put here.
Average reply speed?
  • On FR, it may take me a while to respond. If we use discord or another messaging service, my responses can take anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. Sometimes I'll casual chat between responses, or give my OOC reaction to responses before/while I'm typing my response, so you'll probably always know when I have read your message.
Any requirements for future roleplayers?
  • Not so much requirements. More so suggestions if you want to RP with me.
  • Patience!! This isn't just for when I don't respond- this is also when I do respond. Sometimes I will ramble OOCly before actually typing my response. This is usually about my animals, or character/plot ideas. If you would rather I don't do this, please let me know and I will refrain.
  • Grammar and spelling! This one isn't such a big deal. I'd just prefer that you at least check for any spelling and grammar errors before you post your response. Obviously I'm not going to nitpick if you miss things, because I do the same.
  • I am 17. Although I am nearly an adult, I would prefer that you refrain from talking about adult topics OOCly(if you need me to elaborate, I will when you message me). We can talk more about triggers and preferences when we get in touch.
Additional Information?
  • Like I said above, I am 17. This also means that I have school and I am currently working to get into colleges. I may not be able to respond every day depending on what my schedule looks like. I will let you know if there are any changes.
  • Sometimes I may need a small break from roleplaying. I will let you know if this happens. Don't be afraid to tell me if you need a break as well.
Character Information
  • All of the characters that I play are OCs. I have dabbled in fandom character roleplay, but I just wasn't interested in it... You can find my 3 FR characters in my lair under the "RP characters" tab. They are currently under development, but that doesn't mean I won't use them. Each roleplay helps me develop them further! I also have an assortment of characters for warrior cats and starbound (steam game). I would be happy to make a new character specific to our RP, too!
  • I am not seeking anything in particular. I would prefer to brainstorm new ideas with you rather than use premade ideas. If you have an idea though, PLEASE share it with me! I am very open-minded and will consider every idea put on the table! I will share any ideas I have as well.
Player Information
Average reply length?
  • Depending on what I am given, I can type 4 sentences up to 3 paragraphs. Nothing else to put here.
Average reply speed?
  • On FR, it may take me a while to respond. If we use discord or another messaging service, my responses can take anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. Sometimes I'll casual chat between responses, or give my OOC reaction to responses before/while I'm typing my response, so you'll probably always know when I have read your message.
  • Not so much requirements. More so suggestions if you want to RP with me.
  • Patience!! This isn't just for when I don't respond- this is also when I do respond. Sometimes I will ramble OOCly before actually typing my response. This is usually about my animals, or character/plot ideas. If you would rather I don't do this, please let me know and I will refrain.
  • Grammar and spelling! This one isn't such a big deal. I'd just prefer that you at least check for any spelling and grammar errors before you post your response. Obviously I'm not going to nitpick if you miss things, because I do the same.
  • I am 17. Although I am nearly an adult, I would prefer that you refrain from talking about adult topics OOCly(if you need me to elaborate, I will when you message me). We can talk more about triggers and preferences when we get in touch.
Additional Information?
  • Like I said above, I am 17. This also means that I have school and I am currently working to get into colleges. I may not be able to respond every day depending on what my schedule looks like. I will let you know if there are any changes.
  • Sometimes I may need a small break from roleplaying. I will let you know if this happens. Don't be afraid to tell me if you need a break as well.
97cab63a28bf7cf81c17a097b53806a4-dbh69tr.png
amateur artist
Literate roleplayer
she/her
Character Information
Please describe.

I'm cool with roleplaying either type of characters. Fandom-wise, I like Gravity Falls, Pokemon, WoF, Warriors, and Harry Potter (+more I'm too lazy to list...). However, I'm especially looking for roleplays where I can roleplay my FR dragons. I love characters with supernatural abilities, but I have a habit of over worrying about making an OP character, so I end up with relatively weak powers...

If yes, please describe.

No particular storyline, but I really want to find a roleplay with flight rising dragons , especially ones that could help with my lore building.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Okay, so this really varies for me. I can roleplay anywhere form 50 to 400 words comfortably, but any more is really pushing it if you want me to be active. I'm not a fan of one liners, and typically enjoy writing 100-200 words or about 1-2 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Depends on the literacy of the roleplay, number of replies I get, etc. I can reply anywhere from a few minutes to a day after viewing it depending on a lot of different factors. In a highly literate roleplay, I will take about 1-2 hours after viewing the reply, and in a lower literate roleplay I will average only about half an hour to reply after viewing the message.

Decent grammar and a basic grasp of the English language would be preferable. I don't care about the size of a group, but I generally prefer small groups to 1x1s.

I am a busy bando, but typically spend at least 30 minutes a day on this site. I'm relatively new to roleplaying on flightrising, but I have roleplayed IRL(DnD) and on similar sites, such as chicken smoothie. I am also dinolover519 there if you need to check my roleplay experience.

Feel free to ping me when you make new roleplays that you think I might be interested in!
Character Information
Please describe.

I'm cool with roleplaying either type of characters. Fandom-wise, I like Gravity Falls, Pokemon, WoF, Warriors, and Harry Potter (+more I'm too lazy to list...). However, I'm especially looking for roleplays where I can roleplay my FR dragons. I love characters with supernatural abilities, but I have a habit of over worrying about making an OP character, so I end up with relatively weak powers...

If yes, please describe.

No particular storyline, but I really want to find a roleplay with flight rising dragons , especially ones that could help with my lore building.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Okay, so this really varies for me. I can roleplay anywhere form 50 to 400 words comfortably, but any more is really pushing it if you want me to be active. I'm not a fan of one liners, and typically enjoy writing 100-200 words or about 1-2 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Depends on the literacy of the roleplay, number of replies I get, etc. I can reply anywhere from a few minutes to a day after viewing it depending on a lot of different factors. In a highly literate roleplay, I will take about 1-2 hours after viewing the reply, and in a lower literate roleplay I will average only about half an hour to reply after viewing the message.

Decent grammar and a basic grasp of the English language would be preferable. I don't care about the size of a group, but I generally prefer small groups to 1x1s.

I am a busy bando, but typically spend at least 30 minutes a day on this site. I'm relatively new to roleplaying on flightrising, but I have roleplayed IRL(DnD) and on similar sites, such as chicken smoothie. I am also dinolover519 there if you need to check my roleplay experience.

Feel free to ping me when you make new roleplays that you think I might be interested in!
6975-DF1-F-0-CE4-484-C-9-DAC-849203436797.png
Character Information
I was thinking Flight Rising dragons, but I have a bunch of bird and alien OCs (anthro, feral, and vaguely humanoid), some with fairly extensive lore, if you'd prefer that. I can auth/send you keys to my OCs on toyhouse.

Not really? I'm thinking just interactions and relationships between our clans/character worlds, it would be really interesting to have your characters to live on another planet or dimension!

Player Information
(please note, I've roleplayed a little, but never really roleplayed a lot before, it'll be awkward)

Average reply length?
Inconsistent, depends on length of previous replies, and if/what I'm motivated to write. Could be 3 or 4 paragraphs if I'm in the mood, may just do two sentences if I'm rushing or it's a conversation we're doing dialogue by dialogue.

Average reply speed?
Also fairly inconsistent, or just unknown, I like to see the response and think about it for a little usually, 10 minutes to an hour, I'm an extremely hesitant, perfectionist writer (but I'm working on making it less of a bad habit). I could also reply immediately (then edit 30 times) if I think of a response straightaway.

Just please be patient, don't be afraid to tell me what I'm supposed to do, be my teacher/gateway but have fun, I guess?

A personal forum thread or via discord would be my preferred places, but PM me to talk about how to set it up. I do not to do the whole thing through PM though, I get anxious at how I can't edit or easily clarify without being obnoxious.
Character Information
I was thinking Flight Rising dragons, but I have a bunch of bird and alien OCs (anthro, feral, and vaguely humanoid), some with fairly extensive lore, if you'd prefer that. I can auth/send you keys to my OCs on toyhouse.

Not really? I'm thinking just interactions and relationships between our clans/character worlds, it would be really interesting to have your characters to live on another planet or dimension!

Player Information
(please note, I've roleplayed a little, but never really roleplayed a lot before, it'll be awkward)

Average reply length?
Inconsistent, depends on length of previous replies, and if/what I'm motivated to write. Could be 3 or 4 paragraphs if I'm in the mood, may just do two sentences if I'm rushing or it's a conversation we're doing dialogue by dialogue.

Average reply speed?
Also fairly inconsistent, or just unknown, I like to see the response and think about it for a little usually, 10 minutes to an hour, I'm an extremely hesitant, perfectionist writer (but I'm working on making it less of a bad habit). I could also reply immediately (then edit 30 times) if I think of a response straightaway.

Just please be patient, don't be afraid to tell me what I'm supposed to do, be my teacher/gateway but have fun, I guess?

A personal forum thread or via discord would be my preferred places, but PM me to talk about how to set it up. I do not to do the whole thing through PM though, I get anxious at how I can't edit or easily clarify without being obnoxious.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Excuse me if I've posted already I couldn't find my other post if I did

Character Information
I usually roleplay with OC's these days, I'm trying to expand my writing a bit. However, I am open to roleplaying fandom characters(as long there's no face claims involved) meaning things like pokemon, etc.

Not really, while I have a set of fantasy characters and a world I'd love to use I'm looking for a 1x1 partner who is up for long term roleplaying with me. I want to world build and have a good time.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually, my replies are between 2-5 paragraphs. I match my partner whenever we may be posting less that day or more!

Average reply speed?
I'm online almost every day, so my replies usually come quick, within 1-3 days if anything comes up.

Hmmm, I know it's a little bias but I prefer to rp with those 18+ Not because of any fade to black situations etc it just is within my comfort zone to rp with people that are at least near my age(I am twenty One). I also prefer not doing one liners and my partner(s) to be at least semi literate. Other than that I don't have anything else as for requirements per say.

Feel free to message me my inbox is always open. It's been a long time since I've been able to rp, people just will stop responding after expressing interest. I'm looking forward to meeting you should you message me or if I message you! If you need an rp sample feel free to ask me in your message.
Excuse me if I've posted already I couldn't find my other post if I did

Character Information
I usually roleplay with OC's these days, I'm trying to expand my writing a bit. However, I am open to roleplaying fandom characters(as long there's no face claims involved) meaning things like pokemon, etc.

Not really, while I have a set of fantasy characters and a world I'd love to use I'm looking for a 1x1 partner who is up for long term roleplaying with me. I want to world build and have a good time.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually, my replies are between 2-5 paragraphs. I match my partner whenever we may be posting less that day or more!

Average reply speed?
I'm online almost every day, so my replies usually come quick, within 1-3 days if anything comes up.

Hmmm, I know it's a little bias but I prefer to rp with those 18+ Not because of any fade to black situations etc it just is within my comfort zone to rp with people that are at least near my age(I am twenty One). I also prefer not doing one liners and my partner(s) to be at least semi literate. Other than that I don't have anything else as for requirements per say.

Feel free to message me my inbox is always open. It's been a long time since I've been able to rp, people just will stop responding after expressing interest. I'm looking forward to meeting you should you message me or if I message you! If you need an rp sample feel free to ask me in your message.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
Hi, I'm Dusty! I am 25+ and have over 10+ years experience of roleplay. I am UK based so timezones likely to be different.

Looking for an active rper for fantasy based roleplays!

Character Information

OCs! I have a little mix (its currently growing!). Right now I have two demon like OCs (A Jinn and a Tengu), a neutral werewolf and huldra, and a good boy (a gandharva)

if you have a story that you're really keen on doing, I am more than happy to make more OCs :)

For a few OCs, I have suggestions on what could be done with them if you are interested! Overall, I'm open to ideas (just please don't leave it all for me to arrange! I wanna hear your ideas!)

I am fantasy heavy and can be a modern fantasy, medieval fantasy, anything!

I'm content to have relationships between OCs though it should flow naturally and not be forced (happy to work on storylines to encourage!). I'm happy with M/M, F/F, and M/F pairings.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Purely depends on what is happening - I can do paragraphs if needed, or a few sentences if its mostly just talking between characters.
My main rule is to try and match what you do, so if you prefer long paragraphs, I'll aim for that too!

Average reply speed?

It's really important for me to have a partner that can reply frequently otherwise I quickly lose interest in an rp that doesn't move on fast enough (so if you take a days to reply, i consider the rp almost dead).

If I see a reply posted, I will often try to reply to it there and then. And kinda like having my partner do the same :)

Creative! I like it when I can bounce ideas off another.
As mentioned above, a highly active partner who replies frequently.
I have very few things I will not RP which usually never really comes up anyway! I can do light and fluffy, romantic and sweet, dark and gory, and 18+
free feel to just ask if you want to try something out, I'm likely to be willing

Additional Information?

I do work 45+ hours a week, but if I'm not at work, I am more or less online

Platforms I'm willing to use: google docs, discord, and FR

Please drop me a message if you are interested!
Hi, I'm Dusty! I am 25+ and have over 10+ years experience of roleplay. I am UK based so timezones likely to be different.

Looking for an active rper for fantasy based roleplays!

Character Information

OCs! I have a little mix (its currently growing!). Right now I have two demon like OCs (A Jinn and a Tengu), a neutral werewolf and huldra, and a good boy (a gandharva)

if you have a story that you're really keen on doing, I am more than happy to make more OCs :)

For a few OCs, I have suggestions on what could be done with them if you are interested! Overall, I'm open to ideas (just please don't leave it all for me to arrange! I wanna hear your ideas!)

I am fantasy heavy and can be a modern fantasy, medieval fantasy, anything!

I'm content to have relationships between OCs though it should flow naturally and not be forced (happy to work on storylines to encourage!). I'm happy with M/M, F/F, and M/F pairings.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Purely depends on what is happening - I can do paragraphs if needed, or a few sentences if its mostly just talking between characters.
My main rule is to try and match what you do, so if you prefer long paragraphs, I'll aim for that too!

Average reply speed?

It's really important for me to have a partner that can reply frequently otherwise I quickly lose interest in an rp that doesn't move on fast enough (so if you take a days to reply, i consider the rp almost dead).

If I see a reply posted, I will often try to reply to it there and then. And kinda like having my partner do the same :)

Creative! I like it when I can bounce ideas off another.
As mentioned above, a highly active partner who replies frequently.
I have very few things I will not RP which usually never really comes up anyway! I can do light and fluffy, romantic and sweet, dark and gory, and 18+
free feel to just ask if you want to try something out, I'm likely to be willing

Additional Information?

I do work 45+ hours a week, but if I'm not at work, I am more or less online

Platforms I'm willing to use: google docs, discord, and FR

Please drop me a message if you are interested!
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
Player Information

• Average reply length?
  • Average reply speed?
    Semi- lit +.
    Descent grammar.
    Communicative.
Player Information

• Average reply length?
  • Average reply speed?
    Semi- lit +.
    Descent grammar.
    Communicative.
Welp, I guess I'll put my name out there again;

Character Information
* Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

Not really, I am primarily seeking an FR role-play or at least an RP that involves dragons from my clan. I do have many OCs, and a few Pokemon and Digimon OCs among others.

* Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

As mentioned above, I am looking for an FR RP or something that can involve my dragons. I’ve invested a lot of time in writing bios for them and I wanted to finally begin using them and perhaps find the opportunity to expand on the information I already have about them. I’m not completely closed to an RP involving our OCs, though I do not use humans or humanoid creatures in RPs, primarily anthro or feral characters.

I work in a variety of themes, action and adventure being the primary two that I enjoy. Drama is also an inevitability depending on the dragons/characters involved. Romance is… not something I’m opposed to if our characters come to like each other. Anything mature would have to be kept in the “fade-to-black” realm however, regardless of where the RP is hosted.

Player Information

* Average reply length?
Depending on what I’m given to work with and how many characters I’m playing as (usually 1-4), I can typically write 1-3 paragraphs. I’m fairly literate I believe and would like to see that reflected in the parter I RP with (though as long as you don’t write one line too frequently and I can understand what you’re saying, we should be good.)

* Average reply speed?
I am in college, so the times I’m most active during the week vary with what classes I’m working on in the semester. Usually, I’m online frequently enough to reply to a message if I see it and I will try to keep whomever I’m Rping with aware of any potential delays or such in my response.

* Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I’m not completely opposed to a group RP, though it would have to be well organized. All of the group RPs I’ve been apart of have died, so I would appreciate it if everyone was able to reply frequently, or at least not take so long that it holds up the plot. That said, I typically prefer 1x1 RPs.

Also, I typically come up with the plot for an RP once I find someone. It’s usually more personal when all parties are involved in the plotting, as they can add their own interests and make changes to the plot.

As implied above, I’m an adult and I would prefer to know whether my partner is a minor beforehand. While I do not write dark or macabre themes often, there are occasionally violent elements to the plots I do, especially here depending on the dragon(s) in question. Plus I have a number of… different interests, some of which might be best saved for if we agree to formulate a plot over PMs. Given this is the case, I would be more inclined to work with you if you’re also 18+ years of age.

* Would you like to share any additional information?

As I mentioned. I do have a few interests that I’d rather run by people who are curious to hear about them. I have a Discord for those who prefer that medium and I primarily prefer PMs if we stayed on this site.

Looking forward to hearing from you ^^
Welp, I guess I'll put my name out there again;

Character Information
* Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

Not really, I am primarily seeking an FR role-play or at least an RP that involves dragons from my clan. I do have many OCs, and a few Pokemon and Digimon OCs among others.

* Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

As mentioned above, I am looking for an FR RP or something that can involve my dragons. I’ve invested a lot of time in writing bios for them and I wanted to finally begin using them and perhaps find the opportunity to expand on the information I already have about them. I’m not completely closed to an RP involving our OCs, though I do not use humans or humanoid creatures in RPs, primarily anthro or feral characters.

I work in a variety of themes, action and adventure being the primary two that I enjoy. Drama is also an inevitability depending on the dragons/characters involved. Romance is… not something I’m opposed to if our characters come to like each other. Anything mature would have to be kept in the “fade-to-black” realm however, regardless of where the RP is hosted.

Player Information

* Average reply length?
Depending on what I’m given to work with and how many characters I’m playing as (usually 1-4), I can typically write 1-3 paragraphs. I’m fairly literate I believe and would like to see that reflected in the parter I RP with (though as long as you don’t write one line too frequently and I can understand what you’re saying, we should be good.)

* Average reply speed?
I am in college, so the times I’m most active during the week vary with what classes I’m working on in the semester. Usually, I’m online frequently enough to reply to a message if I see it and I will try to keep whomever I’m Rping with aware of any potential delays or such in my response.

* Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I’m not completely opposed to a group RP, though it would have to be well organized. All of the group RPs I’ve been apart of have died, so I would appreciate it if everyone was able to reply frequently, or at least not take so long that it holds up the plot. That said, I typically prefer 1x1 RPs.

Also, I typically come up with the plot for an RP once I find someone. It’s usually more personal when all parties are involved in the plotting, as they can add their own interests and make changes to the plot.

As implied above, I’m an adult and I would prefer to know whether my partner is a minor beforehand. While I do not write dark or macabre themes often, there are occasionally violent elements to the plots I do, especially here depending on the dragon(s) in question. Plus I have a number of… different interests, some of which might be best saved for if we agree to formulate a plot over PMs. Given this is the case, I would be more inclined to work with you if you’re also 18+ years of age.

* Would you like to share any additional information?

As I mentioned. I do have a few interests that I’d rather run by people who are curious to hear about them. I have a Discord for those who prefer that medium and I primarily prefer PMs if we stayed on this site.

Looking forward to hearing from you ^^
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 133 134