Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 134
Character information
I do make OC's but I only like to make oc's from warrior cats, dragons, and of course anything medieval related like the elder scrolls. However, I am having trouble making Harry Potter OC's even if I like the series.

I usually like to RP with a D&D type of setting with a small group only. I might as well like pokemon RP's though. But most of what I say for RP's I like sadly, are a small chance of doing the rp. But what I would like to do (for now) is a kind of FR RP.
Where and when are you available?
I am only available here because I don't have discord, so I am hoping to have a RP that anyone who doesn't go to discord very often or doesn't either have one or almost never goes there.

I am only available during the afternoon during monday-friday's, I am available during 4:00 (my time) since i'm +2 hours ahead FR time. During saturday and sunday however, I am available almost all day's.

Player Information
I'm Blitz, nice to meet you, but please call me Dusk, I am a Junior in highschool (Most likely will be senior soon). I am very busy since it is spring, but since i'm borrowing a school computer (I take it home with me), I might not have a computer during the summer, so please bare with me since it is only going to be a 50% chance. But I have had 10 years of RP experience, since I have so much fun in Roleplaying.

Average reply length?
I normally don't write much at first, but if someone replies with a longer post, I will write more just to have the firecracker going since I just write along as the story goes sometimes without a clue of what to really do. But mostly will have idea's

Average reply speed?
Depending on the partner that I will RP with, if close enough to the same timezone, I'm quite fast.

Any requirements
Whatever I said above, the Roleplayer needs to be within close range to my time, but doesn't need to be. I'm usually fine with anyone though really, but please use some grammar that is understandable.
Character information
I do make OC's but I only like to make oc's from warrior cats, dragons, and of course anything medieval related like the elder scrolls. However, I am having trouble making Harry Potter OC's even if I like the series.

I usually like to RP with a D&D type of setting with a small group only. I might as well like pokemon RP's though. But most of what I say for RP's I like sadly, are a small chance of doing the rp. But what I would like to do (for now) is a kind of FR RP.
Where and when are you available?
I am only available here because I don't have discord, so I am hoping to have a RP that anyone who doesn't go to discord very often or doesn't either have one or almost never goes there.

I am only available during the afternoon during monday-friday's, I am available during 4:00 (my time) since i'm +2 hours ahead FR time. During saturday and sunday however, I am available almost all day's.

Player Information
I'm Blitz, nice to meet you, but please call me Dusk, I am a Junior in highschool (Most likely will be senior soon). I am very busy since it is spring, but since i'm borrowing a school computer (I take it home with me), I might not have a computer during the summer, so please bare with me since it is only going to be a 50% chance. But I have had 10 years of RP experience, since I have so much fun in Roleplaying.

Average reply length?
I normally don't write much at first, but if someone replies with a longer post, I will write more just to have the firecracker going since I just write along as the story goes sometimes without a clue of what to really do. But mostly will have idea's

Average reply speed?
Depending on the partner that I will RP with, if close enough to the same timezone, I'm quite fast.

Any requirements
Whatever I said above, the Roleplayer needs to be within close range to my time, but doesn't need to be. I'm usually fine with anyone though really, but please use some grammar that is understandable.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Character Information

HIYA! HALLO! HOWDY! I'm Quetz! General dragon and monster fanatic, on fr and discord as often as I can be, looooove talking about games and stuff!

I'm looking for one other person to rp with, most preferably over discord because I'm easily more available then! Send me a pm if you're interested and I'll send a pm back to you with my discord!

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I create ocs depending on what rp we go for! I'll spend a bit of time on them, and they'll obviously develop through the rp, since that's what they're for! I'll usually base the oc off the world we've decided to stick with and maybe give them a couple defining traits and differences if I use a template from a game or book.

Template relates to something as in, say if I take a Stormtrooper from star wars and give it different traits, backstory and personality plus a defining feature that separates it from the others and clearly marks it as an oc. (Went for something lots of people know for an example.... I hope lots of people know anyway...)

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

I ADORE creating my own worlds, purely fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, dystopia or all of them combined into one! Give me the chance to create a world from scratch, create multiple random characters on the side (like dnd), come up with powers, weapons, creatures, different races etc. I will enjoy spending hours on end in my notes writing up everything I can about everything there is in that world!

These are always the most fun for me to do because it means that both you (the person I rp with) and me can spend infinite amounts of time working together to create our very own fantasy world, our very own plotlines and our very own system! This allows our rp to be very free and open, we're the authors of our own joint book and we can alter and add things as we go on with barely any restrictions! The end of the universe 's the limit!

I will do FR based rps in the world of Sorneith using my own dragons! But again, the above and below are preferred!

I'm a fan of quite a few books, movies, shows and games and am open to rp in a few of them. Here's a list!

- Doctor Who
- A series of unfortunate events (look at that, how unuuuuusual for an rp!)
- Wings of fire (first five books)
- BIG sagas! Pirates of the carribbean, lord of the rings, star wars, the hobbit! Never tried 'em but am up for it!
- TONS MORE! If you think you've pinpointed my interests feel free to send me a pm with a movie, show, book or game you think I might know and that you do too and we'll see if I know it!

BUT!!! I'm actually here for one true purpose!

We happy few.

Game, good game, interesting totalitarian regiment (THAT I ADORE), creative mechanics and deep plot!

I'm looking for someone who has heard of, played or watched a lets of the game, loves it, and would be open for an rp based in that world! I've only watched a lets play and I'm halfway through the first act, but I'd do research and such to create an rp with someone about it! (As long as they aren't too harsh on the actual plot of the main characters, considering this is an rp following our own storyline!)

Details and introduction can be sorted out on discord!
Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to reply in length responding to the other person's, what I deem fitting for the section of plot that we're in. I'll send many different lengths of replies so I'm never at a consistent rate.

Average reply speed?

I reply fast, unless I'm caught up at the moment or a bit distracted, but you can expect a reply within the hour! I am on discord practically every day so that shouldn't be an issue for any rp!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

- I AM DOWN UNDER. STRAYA. Or Australia for those who can't read my english. I would HIGHLY prefer it if you were also from Australia, or able to meet me at around my times!

- Not harsh or super strict. This applies to rp in already existing universes like games and movies. If you're super strict on following guidelines set in that world, it might make it a little boring, of course majority will be followed but we might be able to alter some to create a bit of fun!

- Please have good grammar :-: At least understandable.

- If you could be on more often than not, it just keeps the rp running. I get bored easily and like to rely on talking to friends or rp-ing over discord for something to do!

Would you like to share any additional information?

I... Maybe? In high school hsc so uuuuh, stress! Bear with meh please :')

I do like describing in depth and am a nerd for a lot of things, I may also create art of certain creatures, weapons or aspects of the rp!!! I can't draw people but I'll draw monsters and such!

Other info can be shared through discord!

Thank you so much if you take the time to read this and feel up for an rp with me!!

Edit quick: WOW THIS IS A WALL!
Character Information

HIYA! HALLO! HOWDY! I'm Quetz! General dragon and monster fanatic, on fr and discord as often as I can be, looooove talking about games and stuff!

I'm looking for one other person to rp with, most preferably over discord because I'm easily more available then! Send me a pm if you're interested and I'll send a pm back to you with my discord!

I create ocs depending on what rp we go for! I'll spend a bit of time on them, and they'll obviously develop through the rp, since that's what they're for! I'll usually base the oc off the world we've decided to stick with and maybe give them a couple defining traits and differences if I use a template from a game or book.

Template relates to something as in, say if I take a Stormtrooper from star wars and give it different traits, backstory and personality plus a defining feature that separates it from the others and clearly marks it as an oc. (Went for something lots of people know for an example.... I hope lots of people know anyway...)

I ADORE creating my own worlds, purely fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, dystopia or all of them combined into one! Give me the chance to create a world from scratch, create multiple random characters on the side (like dnd), come up with powers, weapons, creatures, different races etc. I will enjoy spending hours on end in my notes writing up everything I can about everything there is in that world!

These are always the most fun for me to do because it means that both you (the person I rp with) and me can spend infinite amounts of time working together to create our very own fantasy world, our very own plotlines and our very own system! This allows our rp to be very free and open, we're the authors of our own joint book and we can alter and add things as we go on with barely any restrictions! The end of the universe 's the limit!

I will do FR based rps in the world of Sorneith using my own dragons! But again, the above and below are preferred!

I'm a fan of quite a few books, movies, shows and games and am open to rp in a few of them. Here's a list!

- Doctor Who
- A series of unfortunate events (look at that, how unuuuuusual for an rp!)
- Wings of fire (first five books)
- BIG sagas! Pirates of the carribbean, lord of the rings, star wars, the hobbit! Never tried 'em but am up for it!
- TONS MORE! If you think you've pinpointed my interests feel free to send me a pm with a movie, show, book or game you think I might know and that you do too and we'll see if I know it!

BUT!!! I'm actually here for one true purpose!

We happy few.

Game, good game, interesting totalitarian regiment (THAT I ADORE), creative mechanics and deep plot!

I'm looking for someone who has heard of, played or watched a lets of the game, loves it, and would be open for an rp based in that world! I've only watched a lets play and I'm halfway through the first act, but I'd do research and such to create an rp with someone about it! (As long as they aren't too harsh on the actual plot of the main characters, considering this is an rp following our own storyline!)

Details and introduction can be sorted out on discord!
Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to reply in length responding to the other person's, what I deem fitting for the section of plot that we're in. I'll send many different lengths of replies so I'm never at a consistent rate.

Average reply speed?

I reply fast, unless I'm caught up at the moment or a bit distracted, but you can expect a reply within the hour! I am on discord practically every day so that shouldn't be an issue for any rp!

- I AM DOWN UNDER. STRAYA. Or Australia for those who can't read my english. I would HIGHLY prefer it if you were also from Australia, or able to meet me at around my times!

- Not harsh or super strict. This applies to rp in already existing universes like games and movies. If you're super strict on following guidelines set in that world, it might make it a little boring, of course majority will be followed but we might be able to alter some to create a bit of fun!

- Please have good grammar :-: At least understandable.

- If you could be on more often than not, it just keeps the rp running. I get bored easily and like to rely on talking to friends or rp-ing over discord for something to do!

I... Maybe? In high school hsc so uuuuh, stress! Bear with meh please :')

I do like describing in depth and am a nerd for a lot of things, I may also create art of certain creatures, weapons or aspects of the rp!!! I can't draw people but I'll draw monsters and such!

Other info can be shared through discord!

Thank you so much if you take the time to read this and feel up for an rp with me!!

Edit quick: WOW THIS IS A WALL!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Character Info

I mainly have original characters (I rarely ever make human characters) but I do have a few Warrior Cat OC's and, depending on the fandom, I'm willing to make a character.
I don't roleplay canon characters but I'll roleplay OCs in a canon universe.

At the time I'm writing this none of the dragons in my lair have any lore written into their bios but I have a lot of info about them that I plan to write there eventually. If I RP with one of those dragons then I'll write it into the bio or just send it. I can modify the lore to better fit the plot if needed.

I don't have any specific storylines in mind but I prefer roleplaying with animals (wolves/dogs, cats, dragons, etc.)
I rarely roleplay humans but I might if I like the plot enough.

As for romance, I'm fine with roleplaying it but I don't have that much experience playing it.

Player Info

Average reply length?
I can reply a few sentences to multiple paragraphs (2-4 depending on paragraph length) and I use whatever might fit the RP at the time.

Average reply speed?
I get distracted a lot so if i'm writing something really long, it can take up to an hour and a half but if its shorter I'll take a few minutes to maybe a half hour.
I'm normally on during the middle of the day and at night (my timezone is an hour ahead of FR time.) If i'm online and not responding feel free to shout at me to hurry up since I'm probably just petting my cat.
If I have to go somewhere where I can't respond or going on a hiatus I'll try to notify anyone I'm roleplaying with beforehand.

Other than not controlling my characters/godmodding, and not being rude (unless it's between the characters and it's part of the plot or your character's personality)
I prefer to roleplay in smaller groups but I've been in some with 20+ people before that were pretty fun but hard to keep track of. I'm not the best at keeping longterm 1x1 roleplays going so I'd like at least 3 people playing or both of us playing an extra character or two (if we can both handle it of course.)

Please make sure to edit your responses if you can. I'm fine with a couple misspelled words or missed comma or period but seeing a giant block of text with no punctuation or capitalization is really hard for me to read.

Any additional information?
I only started doing more literate roleplays about 1 1/2 years ago and before that it was 5 or 10 minute roleplays with one line responses (the game I would usually do those types of roleplays on would only allow so many words.)
I'll still do those roleplays if someone wants to roleplay like that but I much prefer semi-lit to literate roleplays now.

I roleplay as any gender and, if there's romance in it, any gender combinations (if thats the right term.)
Character Info

I mainly have original characters (I rarely ever make human characters) but I do have a few Warrior Cat OC's and, depending on the fandom, I'm willing to make a character.
I don't roleplay canon characters but I'll roleplay OCs in a canon universe.

At the time I'm writing this none of the dragons in my lair have any lore written into their bios but I have a lot of info about them that I plan to write there eventually. If I RP with one of those dragons then I'll write it into the bio or just send it. I can modify the lore to better fit the plot if needed.

I don't have any specific storylines in mind but I prefer roleplaying with animals (wolves/dogs, cats, dragons, etc.)
I rarely roleplay humans but I might if I like the plot enough.

As for romance, I'm fine with roleplaying it but I don't have that much experience playing it.

Player Info

Average reply length?
I can reply a few sentences to multiple paragraphs (2-4 depending on paragraph length) and I use whatever might fit the RP at the time.

Average reply speed?
I get distracted a lot so if i'm writing something really long, it can take up to an hour and a half but if its shorter I'll take a few minutes to maybe a half hour.
I'm normally on during the middle of the day and at night (my timezone is an hour ahead of FR time.) If i'm online and not responding feel free to shout at me to hurry up since I'm probably just petting my cat.
If I have to go somewhere where I can't respond or going on a hiatus I'll try to notify anyone I'm roleplaying with beforehand.

Other than not controlling my characters/godmodding, and not being rude (unless it's between the characters and it's part of the plot or your character's personality)
I prefer to roleplay in smaller groups but I've been in some with 20+ people before that were pretty fun but hard to keep track of. I'm not the best at keeping longterm 1x1 roleplays going so I'd like at least 3 people playing or both of us playing an extra character or two (if we can both handle it of course.)

Please make sure to edit your responses if you can. I'm fine with a couple misspelled words or missed comma or period but seeing a giant block of text with no punctuation or capitalization is really hard for me to read.

Any additional information?
I only started doing more literate roleplays about 1 1/2 years ago and before that it was 5 or 10 minute roleplays with one line responses (the game I would usually do those types of roleplays on would only allow so many words.)
I'll still do those roleplays if someone wants to roleplay like that but I much prefer semi-lit to literate roleplays now.

I roleplay as any gender and, if there's romance in it, any gender combinations (if thats the right term.)

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
Character Information

All of them will be original characters. They will all be my FR (and other) dragons that switch between human forms (with varying levels of features to completly human to more anthro territory) and a feral dragon form.

Nothing specific when it comes to storylines but i'm looking to world build either within FR's world or build a fantasy world of our own with dragons and other races. I have a few ideas along the lines of dragons having learned to take human forms as living with humans and teaching them was impossible and they were actively stunting the growth of humans so left them to bud on their own but acting as their gods and the likes. Thats the basis of the idea but it's flexible and not set in stone. I just am itching to world build and create.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Reply length varies and wholly depends on my partners. I'm the type of person that likes to mirror my partner so that they feel comfortable. Normally it's at least a solid 2 to 3 paragraphs. But if you give me a page i'll give you a solid, well written one back.

Average reply speed?

This varies. Full time work and full time school. Depending on reply lengths, reply speed can vary between a day or two, too weeks. Depending how deep i'm into the school quarter. However I'm always talking OOC and doing headcanon talk for the future of the rps and just keeping in contact as thats just as important to me. So even if i'm not replying, I am around.

Just to keep in contact though if you don't i'm not going to hunt you down or bug you for not replying for extended periods of time. I might poke to make sure you're okay but please if you drop me, feel free to do so without a guilty concious. I'm a really relaxed person and understanding. So just do what you need to.

Any shipping done will be m// only as thats the only thing i'm comfortable rping with people i don't know. If things work out and i'm feeling comfortable, f// and m/f is fine. All genders and orientations are absolutely fine. I roleplay over forums, email and discord! Whatever works for you!
Character Information

All of them will be original characters. They will all be my FR (and other) dragons that switch between human forms (with varying levels of features to completly human to more anthro territory) and a feral dragon form.

Nothing specific when it comes to storylines but i'm looking to world build either within FR's world or build a fantasy world of our own with dragons and other races. I have a few ideas along the lines of dragons having learned to take human forms as living with humans and teaching them was impossible and they were actively stunting the growth of humans so left them to bud on their own but acting as their gods and the likes. Thats the basis of the idea but it's flexible and not set in stone. I just am itching to world build and create.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Reply length varies and wholly depends on my partners. I'm the type of person that likes to mirror my partner so that they feel comfortable. Normally it's at least a solid 2 to 3 paragraphs. But if you give me a page i'll give you a solid, well written one back.

Average reply speed?

This varies. Full time work and full time school. Depending on reply lengths, reply speed can vary between a day or two, too weeks. Depending how deep i'm into the school quarter. However I'm always talking OOC and doing headcanon talk for the future of the rps and just keeping in contact as thats just as important to me. So even if i'm not replying, I am around.

Just to keep in contact though if you don't i'm not going to hunt you down or bug you for not replying for extended periods of time. I might poke to make sure you're okay but please if you drop me, feel free to do so without a guilty concious. I'm a really relaxed person and understanding. So just do what you need to.

Any shipping done will be m// only as thats the only thing i'm comfortable rping with people i don't know. If things work out and i'm feeling comfortable, f// and m/f is fine. All genders and orientations are absolutely fine. I roleplay over forums, email and discord! Whatever works for you!
+2 FR Time
Edit: Busy for now 'v'

Character Information

I only RP OCs! I can play animals, humans, non-humans, creatures, monsters, any gender, whatever. I tend not to be interested in super-realistic wild animal RPs though (think wolf packs or warrior cats equiv.)

I don't like pre-planning romance between characters (I don't mind if we try to pick two with that sort of chemistry, but it may just not work out that way lol.) I definitely don't mind if it comes up naturally. Any combination of genders is fine. PS monster/human ships r good wink wonk

I am equally interested in coming up with a new world/characters together for the RP, or using existing ones; however, most of my preexisting OCs are pretty heavily grounded in their settings, so I'd need to use... AU versions, I guess?

I have a fair few monster-type characters of various descriptions that are less tied to their point of origin.

Nothing in particular, but I like:
- fantastical/supernatural settings/elements (incl fantasy/high fantasy of all types, various sorts of magic, supernatural horror, paranormal investigation, demon-summoning, everything's-the-same-but-horses-can-talk-and-vote, whatever)
- 'speculative' settings/elements (incl. sci fi of all types, near future, edwardian era but there are giant birds that people ride, dieselpunk, anything)
- surreal stuff (no idea how this would work in terms of rp but i write weird stuff on my own time so im throwin it out there)
- if you have a pre-existing idea, I'd love to hear it!

I really like worldbuilding! In my spare time I write mostly high fantasy set in the same world, so this is an interest of mine!

I'm not really interested in FR RP in general, though I wouldn't rule it out if the right person with the right angle comes along. :>

Player Information

Average reply length?

I haven't RPed in years, but I write plenty on my free time, so I'd say multiple paragraphs when it calls for it, less when it doesn't - in general I prefer quality over quantity; ex no point trying to pad out dialogue/conversations just to make it longer if it ain't happening naturally.

I am a literate RPer! I'm not sure what the prerequisites for 'advanced' are!

Also, I write in third person.

Average reply speed?

I'd say probably medium-fast in general, but I may not reply for a few days here and there due to having ye olde Depression. I never mind being prodded if I take more than a couple days to respond (I also just tend to be forgetful if I get busy lol.) I also don't mind if you take yer sweet time - don't sweat it! (Just lemme know if you need to take an extended hiatus.) In general, I'll probably match your pace, whatever that may be!

I'm on New Zealand time, so it'd be preferable if we had some decent overlap, but as long as we're not stuck with only like 2 hrs at 1 AM (on my end) we should be good! Most US timezones seem to be fine, it's just europe that's often difficult.

Also, I'm 22 (in a couple days! :D) and I'd prefer you were over 18 (if you aren't, please let me know!) I don't mind RPing adult subjects (tastefully) if it comes to that. It's also not a dealbreaker if you're slightly younger if we're otherwise a good match, just let me know. :>

Im Hyped 4 This
also I communicate primarily over discord. It's been so long since I RP'd that I'm not sure where I'd want the actual RPing to take place - I'm open to suggestions!
Edit: Busy for now 'v'

Character Information

I only RP OCs! I can play animals, humans, non-humans, creatures, monsters, any gender, whatever. I tend not to be interested in super-realistic wild animal RPs though (think wolf packs or warrior cats equiv.)

I don't like pre-planning romance between characters (I don't mind if we try to pick two with that sort of chemistry, but it may just not work out that way lol.) I definitely don't mind if it comes up naturally. Any combination of genders is fine. PS monster/human ships r good wink wonk

I am equally interested in coming up with a new world/characters together for the RP, or using existing ones; however, most of my preexisting OCs are pretty heavily grounded in their settings, so I'd need to use... AU versions, I guess?

I have a fair few monster-type characters of various descriptions that are less tied to their point of origin.

Nothing in particular, but I like:
- fantastical/supernatural settings/elements (incl fantasy/high fantasy of all types, various sorts of magic, supernatural horror, paranormal investigation, demon-summoning, everything's-the-same-but-horses-can-talk-and-vote, whatever)
- 'speculative' settings/elements (incl. sci fi of all types, near future, edwardian era but there are giant birds that people ride, dieselpunk, anything)
- surreal stuff (no idea how this would work in terms of rp but i write weird stuff on my own time so im throwin it out there)
- if you have a pre-existing idea, I'd love to hear it!

I really like worldbuilding! In my spare time I write mostly high fantasy set in the same world, so this is an interest of mine!

I'm not really interested in FR RP in general, though I wouldn't rule it out if the right person with the right angle comes along. :>

Player Information

Average reply length?

I haven't RPed in years, but I write plenty on my free time, so I'd say multiple paragraphs when it calls for it, less when it doesn't - in general I prefer quality over quantity; ex no point trying to pad out dialogue/conversations just to make it longer if it ain't happening naturally.

I am a literate RPer! I'm not sure what the prerequisites for 'advanced' are!

Also, I write in third person.

Average reply speed?

I'd say probably medium-fast in general, but I may not reply for a few days here and there due to having ye olde Depression. I never mind being prodded if I take more than a couple days to respond (I also just tend to be forgetful if I get busy lol.) I also don't mind if you take yer sweet time - don't sweat it! (Just lemme know if you need to take an extended hiatus.) In general, I'll probably match your pace, whatever that may be!

I'm on New Zealand time, so it'd be preferable if we had some decent overlap, but as long as we're not stuck with only like 2 hrs at 1 AM (on my end) we should be good! Most US timezones seem to be fine, it's just europe that's often difficult.

Also, I'm 22 (in a couple days! :D) and I'd prefer you were over 18 (if you aren't, please let me know!) I don't mind RPing adult subjects (tastefully) if it comes to that. It's also not a dealbreaker if you're slightly younger if we're otherwise a good match, just let me know. :>

Im Hyped 4 This
also I communicate primarily over discord. It's been so long since I RP'd that I'm not sure where I'd want the actual RPing to take place - I'm open to suggestions!
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
[u][b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] [/u] - I work best with my original characters. I am averse in most instances to playing established characters from fandoms, but I'll go on record saying I'm not strictly opposed just on the off-chance I might be interested. As far as fleshed out original characters go for roleplay, I currently only have a couple wolves, and am currently setting some of my dragons up for roleplay. [u][b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b][/u] - Yes and no. Fantasy/semi-realistic Wolf Roleplay is my preferred go-to, but I am looking to expand to dragons and some fandoms. I will create characters as necessary to fit whichever setting/storyline/fandom I am to be roleplaying in. - I am happy to discuss the plot/story beforehand to some extent, or it can just be allowed to develop naturally on its own. - If there is a specific plot with existing characters that need to be played, I may be interested. - I may not be comfortable roleplaying established characters within fandoms. [u][b]Fandoms/universes/topics I am interested in:[/b][/u] - Wolf Roleplay (Feral* or Anthro) - Skyrim* - Halo - Star Wars - FR Dragons* (Tide, Stargate, Aquas, and Algae are currently in development and can be roleplayed. If you want to RP with another, I can think up lore for them that will fit the roleplay.) - Pokemon - Balto - Dinotopia - League of Legends - StarCraft - Romance* (within any of the above universes) - Etc. (Ask, provided they aren't stated as a no-go below.) [u][b]Things I am not really interested in: [/b][/u] - Slice of Life - Real World - Alternate History - School - Post-Apocalyptic (except in association with what I am interested in) [i](* = Very interested in roleplaying this.)[/i] [u][b]Player Information[/b][/u] - Male / 26 / Pacific Daylight Time - I have been roleplaying for 10+ years on-and-off (mostly off. Whoops.) [u][b]Average reply length?[/b][/u] - I try to match the output of my roleplay partner, but my preferred output from myself is 2-3+ paragraphs. I like descriptive writing as it relates to actions, words, the environment of the roleplay, etc. - I'm most active in the morning or evening/late evening. [u][b]Writing Example:[/b][/u] (I would say this beyond my average, which can be expected in response to a very descriptive/substantive post.) [quote][i]Frost recoiled slightly as the stranger in front of him spoke. It had been some time since his ears had been treated to intelligent vocalizations - words - that were not distinctly his own. As a general introvert, Frost was initially off-put by the wolf's seemingly cheerful and enthusiastic attitude, but the initial aversion to it had withered away rather rapidly. After all, if one was presented with the options of running into a hostile wolf vs. a seemingly friendly wolf, was it really an option at all? The comment about the snow appeared to suggest dissatisfaction, but it was no matter. Frost was keenly aware that most creatures lacked the love of the snow that he possessed, and long ago he accepted that they usually had a good reason for doing so. As colorful male in front of him examined himself for injuries, Frost considered his appearance. Though covered in snow, his colors were striking and unlike anything the male had every seen before. The off-purple and somewhat pinkish coat was the definition of unique and striking, especially as he realized the purple was complemented with various other colors as the fleeting light of the sun reflected off his fur. The last thing Frost noted before the male spoke again was that he seemed to have quite a thick coat. Frost nodded in approval as Ciel assured him that there had been no damage besides soreness. It almost wasn't worth mentioning, as a wolf was always sore. At least, Frost certainly was. He willfully exerted himself more than necessary at regular intervals, so it was clearly no one's fault but his own. His attention was re-centered on the purple male as he offered an apology and introduced himself, appearing to be happy to have stumbled upon another wolf, much as Frost was. The two, incidentally, were also in a very similar predicament in that neither had seen another living, intelligent being for quite some time. [b]"It's quite alright, Ciel."[/b] Frost bowed his head calmly. [b]"Fate probably knows better than I do that too much time spent without intelligent contact is not a good thing, and decided to put a timely stop to it, lest I become too fond of solitude."[/b] he said in a warm, playful regard as though he regarded fate as an old friend to be teased now and again.  Frost watched the calm Ciel and watched his tail as though it was something of a pendulum, leading the male to initially forget that he hadn't introduced himself. After a moment, he realigned his composure and looked at Ciel again. [b]"I am Frost, and it is likewise a pleasure to make your acquaintance."[/b] Frost briefly raised his right paw in something of a greeting, exposing the black-colored portion of his foreleg to be contrasted by the snow. [b]"I suspect you aren't here to chase me off, and I presume you suspect the same of me."[/b] Frost ventured something of an educated guess after having seen the wolf's mannerisms and body language. His head was titled to the side in a curious fashion; his tone a hopeful one. [/i][/quote] [u][b]Average reply speed?[/b][/u] - I'll hard commit to once every two days. In all likelihood it will be more frequently than that. If this is going to hold you back from messaging me, please still do. I'll commit to a more rigorous schedule if I'm really interested in the topic and/or if you require a faster schedule. - I will let my partner know if there's going to be a lapse in replies for whatever reason. [u][b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b][/u] - My only non-negotiable requirement is that my roleplay partner is [b]18+[/b] years of age, regardless of content, rating, setting, or topic. - Generally only interested in 1x1, though multiple characters are fine. I can maybe be talked into group roleplay, just keep the above requirement in mind if you want me for that. - I'm only comfortable roleplaying out MxF pairings when it comes to romance. - Violence, blood, gore, etc. shouldn't be an issue. [u][b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b][/u] - Let's have a no-stress environment, if either of us tires of the roleplay, we should cancel it. - If you want to have a separate PM chain going to chat, that's great. If you don't that's fine too. It can be nice but it is not critically necessary. - I Bold my dialogue generally, if you want me to do something else, let me know. - I have email, Skype, Discord, FR of course, and possibly other platforms available. - If you want to roleplay, have any questions, or need anything clarified, please drop me a message!

- I work best with my original characters. I am averse in most instances to playing established characters from fandoms, but I'll go on record saying I'm not strictly opposed just on the off-chance I might be interested. As far as fleshed out original characters go for roleplay, I currently only have a couple wolves, and am currently setting some of my dragons up for roleplay.

- Yes and no. Fantasy/semi-realistic Wolf Roleplay is my preferred go-to, but I am looking to expand to dragons and some fandoms. I will create characters as necessary to fit whichever setting/storyline/fandom I am to be roleplaying in.

- I am happy to discuss the plot/story beforehand to some extent, or it can just be allowed to develop naturally on its own.

- If there is a specific plot with existing characters that need to be played, I may be interested.

- I may not be comfortable roleplaying established characters within fandoms.

Fandoms/universes/topics I am interested in:

- Wolf Roleplay (Feral* or Anthro)
- Skyrim*
- Halo
- Star Wars
- FR Dragons* (Tide, Stargate, Aquas, and Algae are currently in development and can be roleplayed. If you want to RP with another, I can think up lore for them that will fit the roleplay.)
- Pokemon
- Balto
- Dinotopia
- League of Legends
- StarCraft
- Romance* (within any of the above universes)
- Etc. (Ask, provided they aren't stated as a no-go below.)

Things I am not really interested in:

- Slice of Life
- Real World
- Alternate History
- School
- Post-Apocalyptic (except in association with what I am interested in)

(* = Very interested in roleplaying this.)

Player Information

- Male / 26 / Pacific Daylight Time

- I have been roleplaying for 10+ years on-and-off (mostly off. Whoops.)

Average reply length?

- I try to match the output of my roleplay partner, but my preferred output from myself is 2-3+ paragraphs. I like descriptive writing as it relates to actions, words, the environment of the roleplay, etc.

- I'm most active in the morning or evening/late evening.

Writing Example:

(I would say this beyond my average, which can be expected in response to a very descriptive/substantive post.)
Quote:
Frost recoiled slightly as the stranger in front of him spoke. It had been some time since his ears had been treated to intelligent vocalizations - words - that were not distinctly his own. As a general introvert, Frost was initially off-put by the wolf's seemingly cheerful and enthusiastic attitude, but the initial aversion to it had withered away rather rapidly. After all, if one was presented with the options of running into a hostile wolf vs. a seemingly friendly wolf, was it really an option at all? The comment about the snow appeared to suggest dissatisfaction, but it was no matter. Frost was keenly aware that most creatures lacked the love of the snow that he possessed, and long ago he accepted that they usually had a good reason for doing so.

As colorful male in front of him examined himself for injuries, Frost considered his appearance. Though covered in snow, his colors were striking and unlike anything the male had every seen before. The off-purple and somewhat pinkish coat was the definition of unique and striking, especially as he realized the purple was complemented with various other colors as the fleeting light of the sun reflected off his fur. The last thing Frost noted before the male spoke again was that he seemed to have quite a thick coat.

Frost nodded in approval as Ciel assured him that there had been no damage besides soreness. It almost wasn't worth mentioning, as a wolf was always sore. At least, Frost certainly was. He willfully exerted himself more than necessary at regular intervals, so it was clearly no one's fault but his own. His attention was re-centered on the purple male as he offered an apology and introduced himself, appearing to be happy to have stumbled upon another wolf, much as Frost was. The two, incidentally, were also in a very similar predicament in that neither had seen another living, intelligent being for quite some time.

"It's quite alright, Ciel." Frost bowed his head calmly. "Fate probably knows better than I do that too much time spent without intelligent contact is not a good thing, and decided to put a timely stop to it, lest I become too fond of solitude." he said in a warm, playful regard as though he regarded fate as an old friend to be teased now and again. 

Frost watched the calm Ciel and watched his tail as though it was something of a pendulum, leading the male to initially forget that he hadn't introduced himself. After a moment, he realigned his composure and looked at Ciel again.

"I am Frost, and it is likewise a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Frost briefly raised his right paw in something of a greeting, exposing the black-colored portion of his foreleg to be contrasted by the snow.

"I suspect you aren't here to chase me off, and I presume you suspect the same of me." Frost ventured something of an educated guess after having seen the wolf's mannerisms and body language. His head was titled to the side in a curious fashion; his tone a hopeful one.

Average reply speed?

- I'll hard commit to once every two days. In all likelihood it will be more frequently than that. If this is going to hold you back from messaging me, please still do. I'll commit to a more rigorous schedule if I'm really interested in the topic and/or if you require a faster schedule.

- I will let my partner know if there's going to be a lapse in replies for whatever reason.

- My only non-negotiable requirement is that my roleplay partner is 18+ years of age, regardless of content, rating, setting, or topic.

- Generally only interested in 1x1, though multiple characters are fine. I can maybe be talked into group roleplay, just keep the above requirement in mind if you want me for that.

- I'm only comfortable roleplaying out MxF pairings when it comes to romance.

- Violence, blood, gore, etc. shouldn't be an issue.

- Let's have a no-stress environment, if either of us tires of the roleplay, we should cancel it.

- If you want to have a separate PM chain going to chat, that's great. If you don't that's fine too. It can be nice but it is not critically necessary.

- I Bold my dialogue generally, if you want me to do something else, let me know.

- I have email, Skype, Discord, FR of course, and possibly other platforms available.

- If you want to roleplay, have any questions, or need anything clarified, please drop me a message!
V8GfXRi.jpg
[center][color=red][u][b]Edit:[/b][/u][/color] Due to my move and other IRL business (as well as shaky Wi-Fi), I'm afraid that I will be unable to RP at this current time. Apologies to anyone who has contacted me in hopes of an RP. Hopefully the beginning of autumn/winter will be a better time for us both, as I am very much interested in your plots/ideas! Take care. [emoji=ridgeback happy size=1] [b][u]Character Information[/u][/b][/center] [b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] Unless a non-FR RP catches my eye, all of my characters are straight from my lair here on FR! Otherwise, I have many OCs, and have made many fantasy [i]and[/i] sci-fi worlds, as well as AUs, to throw them into. [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] I'd love to do some clan interactions, as well as FR-based worldbuilding! On rare occasions, I'll get the craving to do some FR AUs (ex. apocalypses, etc). Other than that, I'm also open to having one-on-one dragon interactions, clan politics, your/my dragon visiting/joining my/your clan, etc! [center][b][u]Player Information[/u][/b][/center] [b]Average reply length?[/b] Depends on the partner, as well as the current situation at hand in the RP! In general, my prompts can be 2-3 paragraphs long, my replies being between 2-5 sentences afterwards. I love to be as descriptive as possible, since my imagination is very movie-like!~ [b]Average reply speed?[/b] I do my best to reply ASAP, but with work, school, an upcoming move, and my own health issues (as well as potential RP burnout), there might be times where I'll need to take a break before coming back to an RP again. As such, I prefer one-on-one RPs, or group RPs where we all agree on a date/time to put in our replies. The ideal is one or multiple partners who are willing to be patient with me, and I with them! [emoji=ridgeback laughing] [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] As mentioned above, patience and understanding is very appreciated, and I'll be the same for you if ever something comes up in your life. I can't handle lots of stress all too well, after all, so I will be very respectful and compassionate. I'll always do my best to keep the RP alive and interesting, but, if I'm not your match, please let me know that you'd like to wrap up our RP, and I'll be perfectly alright with that! I'd rather be told than ghosted, especially when I'd like to make you a little digital gift basket as a thank you for RPing with me! [emoji=heart] [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] - If the RP you'd like to do with me may contain themes that are not appropriate for FR, please PM me for my Discord. I am an adult who enjoys the more macabre side of plots, so I'd like to keep the young ones here safe from reading such things on-site. - Please let me know if you are a minor, or have any triggers, before we RP. My biggest priority is to establish a safe, comfortable, relaxed RPing climate with anyone who wants to RP with me. For your safety, I reserve the right to decline the RP opportunity if I feel that you are significantly younger than I. In addition, I will only RP with minors on-site (in the forums, or through PMs). - Speaking of relaxed climates, I'd like to take it nice and easy with RPing, lest either of us burnout, especially when the plot's just about to get really good. Never feel afraid to let me know if you want to take a break! - I'm good with all kinds of shipping (F/F, M/M, F/M, etc), but please note that I'm not comfortable doing anything where we'd have to cut to black until our characters have warmed up to each other over the natural flow of the RP. I'm also not comfortable with ships that appear dubious in nature, but I think that's a given considering what I've written above. - Otherwise, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions! I'm super friendly, and will do my best to give you the best answer ASAP. [emoji=ridgeback happy]
Edit: Due to my move and other IRL business (as well as shaky Wi-Fi), I'm afraid that I will be unable to RP at this current time. Apologies to anyone who has contacted me in hopes of an RP. Hopefully the beginning of autumn/winter will be a better time for us both, as I am very much interested in your plots/ideas! Take care.

Character Information

Unless a non-FR RP catches my eye, all of my characters are straight from my lair here on FR! Otherwise, I have many OCs, and have made many fantasy and sci-fi worlds, as well as AUs, to throw them into.

I'd love to do some clan interactions, as well as FR-based worldbuilding! On rare occasions, I'll get the craving to do some FR AUs (ex. apocalypses, etc). Other than that, I'm also open to having one-on-one dragon interactions, clan politics, your/my dragon visiting/joining my/your clan, etc!
Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on the partner, as well as the current situation at hand in the RP! In general, my prompts can be 2-3 paragraphs long, my replies being between 2-5 sentences afterwards. I love to be as descriptive as possible, since my imagination is very movie-like!~

Average reply speed?

I do my best to reply ASAP, but with work, school, an upcoming move, and my own health issues (as well as potential RP burnout), there might be times where I'll need to take a break before coming back to an RP again. As such, I prefer one-on-one RPs, or group RPs where we all agree on a date/time to put in our replies. The ideal is one or multiple partners who are willing to be patient with me, and I with them!

As mentioned above, patience and understanding is very appreciated, and I'll be the same for you if ever something comes up in your life. I can't handle lots of stress all too well, after all, so I will be very respectful and compassionate. I'll always do my best to keep the RP alive and interesting, but, if I'm not your match, please let me know that you'd like to wrap up our RP, and I'll be perfectly alright with that! I'd rather be told than ghosted, especially when I'd like to make you a little digital gift basket as a thank you for RPing with me!

- If the RP you'd like to do with me may contain themes that are not appropriate for FR, please PM me for my Discord. I am an adult who enjoys the more macabre side of plots, so I'd like to keep the young ones here safe from reading such things on-site.

- Please let me know if you are a minor, or have any triggers, before we RP. My biggest priority is to establish a safe, comfortable, relaxed RPing climate with anyone who wants to RP with me. For your safety, I reserve the right to decline the RP opportunity if I feel that you are significantly younger than I. In addition, I will only RP with minors on-site (in the forums, or through PMs).

- Speaking of relaxed climates, I'd like to take it nice and easy with RPing, lest either of us burnout, especially when the plot's just about to get really good. Never feel afraid to let me know if you want to take a break!

- I'm good with all kinds of shipping (F/F, M/M, F/M, etc), but please note that I'm not comfortable doing anything where we'd have to cut to black until our characters have warmed up to each other over the natural flow of the RP. I'm also not comfortable with ships that appear dubious in nature, but I think that's a given considering what I've written above.

- Otherwise, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions! I'm super friendly, and will do my best to give you the best answer ASAP.
w7Z8MA5.png

Character Information

If you had to ask me how many OCs I have, I probably couldn't even count them, though a lot of them are eventually lost to the void only to be rediscovered at a later date.

My most important ones I keep in the front of my mind all the time. I have a lot of dragons on FR that I have basic concepts that I need to flesh out, but I also have many of my own universes with characters that live and breathe on through narratives that I play out with my friends, or just in my mind for stories I will later write.

I generally stray away from fandom OCs unless it gives me room to create my own sub-universe within it, for example; Homestuck, FR (ofc), D&D... stuff like that.

I never RP canon characters from anything, because I feel like I wouldn't do the character enough justice.

I would prefer that anyone who initiates RP with me sticks to FR dragons, though if I get to know anyone really well, I could introduce them to the other worlds in my head.

I have a tendency for rollercoaster storylines that are dramatic, action-packed, tragic, comedic, joyful, and calm, much like real life. I throw plot twists and I really like spontaneity. I have no idea if this should go in the "tell me more about yourself section" or not but I feel this is relevant for this section.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to be more script-based, so my replies are generally short. I'm not very good at writing, because I'm mostly an artist at heart, but draw RP is too strenuous nowadays, so I've delved into text RP a lot more. It can vary between one liners to full-blown paragraphs, or a cluster of short sentences/actions in different messages, because I usually rp over instant messaging.

Average reply speed?

It can be nigh-instantaneous or a while, even on instant messaging, depending on if I'm multitasking or in a lot of RPs. My sleep schedule also tends to rotate around the clock because I am an embodiment of chaos and sometimes I just decide to ride the merry-go-round of my circadian rhythm all around, so...

Likely I will let you know if I'm gonna be slow.

Lots and lots of patience, and flexibility. Understanding too. Like I said, I am an embodiment of chaos, and I can't organize worth crap in some regards. Also, please be honest with me if anything is making you uncomfortable. I will stop IMMEDIATELY what I'm doing and apologize (probably way too much). Communication is key in any group effort and I want to be able to work through any kinks.

A tolerance for a demented sense of humor is also preferred, because I can get very dark very fast if I'm in a mood, but only if I know I can get away with it. I won't be super dark or crazy if it makes someone uncomfortable.

Also tolerance for a lot of rambling and musing. Sometimes ideas just flow out of my mind and I need a sounding board to help me organize it, and sometimes I just talk about life too much.

...Don't mind that sometimes I also think in blocks of words instead of full sentences and sometimes I'll type
one
word
or two
at a time
like this

If that bothers you we *may* not be compatible because I'm fully aware of it and if it bugs you it bugs me too and I get anxious and alsjdfopqwhef9oasdfohsaop;dlf.

Yeah.

Keysmashing too.

• I go by a few names, but usually Toeby or Kas. I'm 25 years old but sometimes I act like a wild, impulsive teen.
  • I'm a walking ball of anxiety, and I tend to apologize a lot, and can have knee-jerk reactions to things. If you make me uncomfortable or upset I tend to blame myself a lot, but I'm working on it.
  • I draw, sometimes make music, and I've been RPing for over a decade. I used to be on a site called Niko's Paintchat a lot back in it's hayday, but it's kinda dead now. RIP. Draw RP was my childhood, man.
  • I swear. A lot. I can keep it at bay if I have to but it's hard sometimes.
  • I used to be in the Water flight, but for lore reasons I switched to Arcane!
  • I'm either one of the most laid back people you know, or so excitable it's not even funny, and there's hardly an in between.
  • I don't get triggered easily when it comes to RP because when I RP, I'm the character. I see through the characters' eyes. Because of that, I'm able to RP a lot of emotionally-heavy stuff, and topic material can get very dark, deep, and visceral. Sometimes I really enjoy that type of thing, because I'm a jerk to my characters and like to see them both filled with glee and suffering deeply. The way I RP is very down-to-Earth and honest, because I put my soul into it. I do this with everything I'm passionate about if I'm capable of it. It's only when we talk about my own personal experiences that I might get even remotely triggered, but even then I can be like "yeah that happened".
  • Speaking of the point above, since I'm an adult... I must know if you are under 18 so I can conduct myself accordingly. I would loathe to cross boundaries that should've never been crossed, let alone commit a minor (no pun intended) faux-pas. If you are under 18 we will interact solely on the site. No exceptions. If you're over, then after I'm comfortable with you, we can possibly exchange discords if you want.
  • I'm usually outgoing, but there are days I withdraw and sometimes disappear without warning. It's a bad habit of mine, I know, but sometimes I just cannot bring myself to talk to everyone. It's a result of the bass-ackwards wiring I got going on in my brain that you'll probably find out once you get to know me. If I don't talk for a few days it's not you. Trust me; it's not you.

There's so much more I could say for myself; I'm likely being very outspoken right now, but... I'll leave it at that. Just get to know me. I'm friendly, if not a bit shy sometimes, and I generally always mean well. Sorry I had to write an entire essay about myself aaaaaaa

If you like me, let's be chill

If not, no hard feelings. "An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

Character Information

If you had to ask me how many OCs I have, I probably couldn't even count them, though a lot of them are eventually lost to the void only to be rediscovered at a later date.

My most important ones I keep in the front of my mind all the time. I have a lot of dragons on FR that I have basic concepts that I need to flesh out, but I also have many of my own universes with characters that live and breathe on through narratives that I play out with my friends, or just in my mind for stories I will later write.

I generally stray away from fandom OCs unless it gives me room to create my own sub-universe within it, for example; Homestuck, FR (ofc), D&D... stuff like that.

I never RP canon characters from anything, because I feel like I wouldn't do the character enough justice.

I would prefer that anyone who initiates RP with me sticks to FR dragons, though if I get to know anyone really well, I could introduce them to the other worlds in my head.

I have a tendency for rollercoaster storylines that are dramatic, action-packed, tragic, comedic, joyful, and calm, much like real life. I throw plot twists and I really like spontaneity. I have no idea if this should go in the "tell me more about yourself section" or not but I feel this is relevant for this section.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to be more script-based, so my replies are generally short. I'm not very good at writing, because I'm mostly an artist at heart, but draw RP is too strenuous nowadays, so I've delved into text RP a lot more. It can vary between one liners to full-blown paragraphs, or a cluster of short sentences/actions in different messages, because I usually rp over instant messaging.

Average reply speed?

It can be nigh-instantaneous or a while, even on instant messaging, depending on if I'm multitasking or in a lot of RPs. My sleep schedule also tends to rotate around the clock because I am an embodiment of chaos and sometimes I just decide to ride the merry-go-round of my circadian rhythm all around, so...

Likely I will let you know if I'm gonna be slow.

Lots and lots of patience, and flexibility. Understanding too. Like I said, I am an embodiment of chaos, and I can't organize worth crap in some regards. Also, please be honest with me if anything is making you uncomfortable. I will stop IMMEDIATELY what I'm doing and apologize (probably way too much). Communication is key in any group effort and I want to be able to work through any kinks.

A tolerance for a demented sense of humor is also preferred, because I can get very dark very fast if I'm in a mood, but only if I know I can get away with it. I won't be super dark or crazy if it makes someone uncomfortable.

Also tolerance for a lot of rambling and musing. Sometimes ideas just flow out of my mind and I need a sounding board to help me organize it, and sometimes I just talk about life too much.

...Don't mind that sometimes I also think in blocks of words instead of full sentences and sometimes I'll type
one
word
or two
at a time
like this

If that bothers you we *may* not be compatible because I'm fully aware of it and if it bugs you it bugs me too and I get anxious and alsjdfopqwhef9oasdfohsaop;dlf.

Yeah.

Keysmashing too.

• I go by a few names, but usually Toeby or Kas. I'm 25 years old but sometimes I act like a wild, impulsive teen.
  • I'm a walking ball of anxiety, and I tend to apologize a lot, and can have knee-jerk reactions to things. If you make me uncomfortable or upset I tend to blame myself a lot, but I'm working on it.
  • I draw, sometimes make music, and I've been RPing for over a decade. I used to be on a site called Niko's Paintchat a lot back in it's hayday, but it's kinda dead now. RIP. Draw RP was my childhood, man.
  • I swear. A lot. I can keep it at bay if I have to but it's hard sometimes.
  • I used to be in the Water flight, but for lore reasons I switched to Arcane!
  • I'm either one of the most laid back people you know, or so excitable it's not even funny, and there's hardly an in between.
  • I don't get triggered easily when it comes to RP because when I RP, I'm the character. I see through the characters' eyes. Because of that, I'm able to RP a lot of emotionally-heavy stuff, and topic material can get very dark, deep, and visceral. Sometimes I really enjoy that type of thing, because I'm a jerk to my characters and like to see them both filled with glee and suffering deeply. The way I RP is very down-to-Earth and honest, because I put my soul into it. I do this with everything I'm passionate about if I'm capable of it. It's only when we talk about my own personal experiences that I might get even remotely triggered, but even then I can be like "yeah that happened".
  • Speaking of the point above, since I'm an adult... I must know if you are under 18 so I can conduct myself accordingly. I would loathe to cross boundaries that should've never been crossed, let alone commit a minor (no pun intended) faux-pas. If you are under 18 we will interact solely on the site. No exceptions. If you're over, then after I'm comfortable with you, we can possibly exchange discords if you want.
  • I'm usually outgoing, but there are days I withdraw and sometimes disappear without warning. It's a bad habit of mine, I know, but sometimes I just cannot bring myself to talk to everyone. It's a result of the bass-ackwards wiring I got going on in my brain that you'll probably find out once you get to know me. If I don't talk for a few days it's not you. Trust me; it's not you.

There's so much more I could say for myself; I'm likely being very outspoken right now, but... I'll leave it at that. Just get to know me. I'm friendly, if not a bit shy sometimes, and I generally always mean well. Sorry I had to write an entire essay about myself aaaaaaa

If you like me, let's be chill

If not, no hard feelings. "An' ye harm none, do what ye will."
Toeby / FR +3 / Dragon Hoarder
Character Information
My characters would all be original characters, each one a dragonified Japanese deity/kami. The roster list includes Sakuyahime, Zedong, Iroha, Kasen, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Toyotamahime and Omoikane

Their bios are all currently being made, however!

Nothing specific. I am open to any plots, but i can also roleplay some things out of FR including Overwatch, Fallout (3, NV and 4), Sekiro, RDR (1 and 2), LOTR and TDP

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies vary between 1-2 paragraphs to 3-5 paragraphs, depending on my mood and whether I'm occupied/exhausted or not. But still, I try my best to provide a quality reply :> I will, however cut my replies short if needed, especially when the roleplay feels like it's dragging on.

Average reply speed?
I'm online all the time, except whenever my wifi is down, I'm out in the city or sleeping. I will inform you if I will not be able to reply for a while but other than that, I respond quite fast!

Nothing other than that they will be welcoming and friendly and will be committed to a long-term roleplay ^^

I am open to any form of shipping, as long as the character you chose to RP with is of the according sexuality. But other than that, i am perfectly with fine with any pairings. Heck, even polyamory!

If interested, please send me a DM here or on Discord. I am also open to 1x1 and Group RPs! My discord is large#8277 :>
Character Information
My characters would all be original characters, each one a dragonified Japanese deity/kami. The roster list includes Sakuyahime, Zedong, Iroha, Kasen, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, Toyotamahime and Omoikane

Their bios are all currently being made, however!

Nothing specific. I am open to any plots, but i can also roleplay some things out of FR including Overwatch, Fallout (3, NV and 4), Sekiro, RDR (1 and 2), LOTR and TDP

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies vary between 1-2 paragraphs to 3-5 paragraphs, depending on my mood and whether I'm occupied/exhausted or not. But still, I try my best to provide a quality reply :> I will, however cut my replies short if needed, especially when the roleplay feels like it's dragging on.

Average reply speed?
I'm online all the time, except whenever my wifi is down, I'm out in the city or sleeping. I will inform you if I will not be able to reply for a while but other than that, I respond quite fast!

Nothing other than that they will be welcoming and friendly and will be committed to a long-term roleplay ^^

I am open to any form of shipping, as long as the character you chose to RP with is of the according sexuality. But other than that, i am perfectly with fine with any pairings. Heck, even polyamory!

If interested, please send me a DM here or on Discord. I am also open to 1x1 and Group RPs! My discord is large#8277 :>
[b]Character Information[/b] Depends on the RP. If it calls for dragons only, then I'll use the dragons in my clan, if it calls for Pokemon, I have a ton of OC's, including my main re-color OC- Lola the pink Umbreon, and Tia-a shiny Latias. [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.[/b] I'm a bit curious about RPing here, anything that sparks my interest. I'd love to try and flesh out some of my dergs, and see if I could actually keep up appearances for bio's I've already made. Something with Pokemon would be good too, maybe a crossover- those are kinda neat! [b]Things that I like[/b] [LIST] [*]Pokemon [*]Digimon [*]Mario [*]Undertale [*]Deltarune [*]Spore (Wii and DS) [*]Dragons (duh![emoji=spiral laughing][emoji=spiral winking][emoji=spiral tongue]) Like Wings of Fire, and the Dragon keeper series! [*]Wolves-think Balto, Wolves of the beyond, The Sight, Spirit walker, Spirit animals [*]Dogs-think Survivors, and the 2018 movie A.X.L (Netflix) [*]Cats-think Warriors [*]Bears-think Seekers [*]Bats-think the Silverwing trilogy [*]Mice-think Stewart little, the American tail saga, The Rats of Nimh, The rescuers [*]Horses- think Spirit- Horse of the Cameron [*]Hedgehogs-think Sonic X [*]Unicorns- think The Last unicorn and Unico [*]The Unwanteds [*]Disney-including Pixar, Marvel, and Fox stuff like The Simpsons [*]DC-think Supergirl, and The Flash etc... [*]Avatar the last airbender [*]Avatar the legend of Korra [*]The good Avatar movie with the blue aliens by James Cameron [*]Old Ben 10- from the first to Omniverse [*]Old Teen Titans [*]Old Power Puff Girls [*]Generator Rex [*]Secret Saturdays [*]Johnny Test [*]Steven Universe [*]Codename Kids Next Door [*]Danny Phantom [*]The Fairly odd parents [*]My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic- or MLP FIM [*]Voltron Legendary Defender [*]Huntik Seekers and Secrets [*]My Hero Academia [*]Brave Beats [*]Code Lyoko [*]Tara Duncan [*]Sabrina the teenage witch-animated series [*]Tenkai Nights [*]Kaijudo [*]Godzilla-the animated series [*]Dinosaur king [*]Dino Squad [*]Your Name [*]Dreamworks- specifically the How To Train Your Dragon movies- or HTTYD- Shrek and Kungfu panda movies are good too! [*]Goosebumps [*]Sky High [*]Blue Sky movies like The Ice age saga, and Epic [*]Alpha and Omega [*]G Force [*]Good Boy [*]Don Bluth films [*]Open Season [*]Illumination movies like the Minion movies [*]Rio [*]Next Gen [*]Earth to Echo [*]The Never Ending Story trillogy [*]Jungle Emperor Leo, and Kimba the White Lion [*]The Golden compass movie [*]The Percy Jackson movies [*]The Spiderwick chronicles [*]Arthur and the invisibles movies [*]Astroboy [*]Jackie Chan adventures [*]Xiaolin Showdown [/LIST] [b][i]Player Information[/i][/b] [b]Average reply length?[/b] Rather long, I tend to write "books" when talking to people through text, but it can be short- it really depends on my interest, energy level, and weather I am on my phone or computer- among other things. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Heh, slow, since I mentioned I tend to write "books." I've been in group chats before, and other people always seem to post their stuff while I'm still sitting there wondering what to say. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] Erm, not at the moment- seeing as most of what I don't like falls under FR rules. [b]Would you like to share any additional information? [/b] I'm a nightowl running in Eastern Daylight Time, I may not be on when others in my area on. Sometimes I get caught up in other activities, and won't come on for long periods of time. I tend to "Squirrel" sometimes, like Dug from UP. I am an introvert, so certain interactions I tend to avoid- I may have been in group chats, but I'm not too fond of them- too much chaos, and I might tune out. I favor heroes and heroines over most villains, I love stories where a villain becomes a good guy, and helps take down an even bigger baddie. I prefer female characters, or those characters that identify as female.[emoji=spiral winking][emoji=spiral tongue]
Character Information

Depends on the RP.

If it calls for dragons only, then I'll use the dragons in my clan, if it calls for Pokemon, I have a ton of OC's, including my main re-color OC- Lola the pink Umbreon, and Tia-a shiny Latias.

If yes, please describe.

I'm a bit curious about RPing here, anything that sparks my interest.

I'd love to try and flesh out some of my dergs, and see if I could actually keep up appearances for bio's I've already made.

Something with Pokemon would be good too, maybe a crossover- those are kinda neat!

Things that I like
  • Pokemon
  • Digimon
  • Mario
  • Undertale
  • Deltarune
  • Spore (Wii and DS)
  • Dragons (duh!) Like Wings of Fire, and the Dragon keeper series!
  • Wolves-think Balto, Wolves of the beyond, The Sight, Spirit walker, Spirit animals
  • Dogs-think Survivors, and the 2018 movie A.X.L (Netflix)
  • Cats-think Warriors
  • Bears-think Seekers
  • Bats-think the Silverwing trilogy
  • Mice-think Stewart little, the American tail saga, The Rats of Nimh, The rescuers
  • Horses- think Spirit- Horse of the Cameron
  • Hedgehogs-think Sonic X
  • Unicorns- think The Last unicorn and Unico
  • The Unwanteds
  • Disney-including Pixar, Marvel, and Fox stuff like The Simpsons
  • DC-think Supergirl, and The Flash etc...
  • The good Avatar movie with the blue aliens by James Cameron
  • Old Ben 10- from the first to Omniverse
  • Old Teen Titans
  • Old Power Puff Girls
  • Generator Rex
  • Secret Saturdays
  • Johnny Test
  • Steven Universe
  • Codename Kids Next Door
  • Danny Phantom
  • The Fairly odd parents
  • My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic- or MLP FIM
  • Voltron Legendary Defender
  • Huntik Seekers and Secrets
  • My Hero Academia
  • Brave Beats
  • Code Lyoko
  • Tara Duncan
  • Sabrina the teenage witch-animated series
  • Tenkai Nights
  • Kaijudo
  • Godzilla-the animated series
  • Dinosaur king
  • Dino Squad
  • Your Name
  • Dreamworks- specifically the How To Train Your Dragon movies- or HTTYD- Shrek and Kungfu panda movies are good too!
  • Goosebumps
  • Sky High
  • Blue Sky movies like The Ice age saga, and Epic
  • Alpha and Omega
  • G Force
  • Good Boy
  • Don Bluth films
  • Open Season
  • Illumination movies like the Minion movies
  • Rio
  • Next Gen
  • Earth to Echo
  • The Never Ending Story trillogy
  • Jungle Emperor Leo, and Kimba the White Lion
  • The Golden compass movie
  • The Percy Jackson movies
  • The Spiderwick chronicles
  • Arthur and the invisibles movies
  • Astroboy
  • Jackie Chan adventures
  • Xiaolin Showdown

Player Information

Average reply length?

Rather long, I tend to write "books" when talking to people through text, but it can be short- it really depends on my interest, energy level, and weather I am on my phone or computer- among other things.

Average reply speed?

Heh, slow, since I mentioned I tend to write "books."

I've been in group chats before, and other people always seem to post their stuff while I'm still sitting there wondering what to say.

Erm, not at the moment- seeing as most of what I don't like falls under FR rules.

I'm a nightowl running in Eastern Daylight Time, I may not be on when others in my area on.

Sometimes I get caught up in other activities, and won't come on for long periods of time.

I tend to "Squirrel" sometimes, like Dug from UP.

I am an introvert, so certain interactions I tend to avoid- I may have been in group chats, but I'm not too fond of them- too much chaos, and I might tune out.

I favor heroes and heroines over most villains, I love stories where a villain becomes a good guy, and helps take down an even bigger baddie.

I prefer female characters, or those characters that identify as female.
HKrGNct.png
tDeKDnH.png umbreon.gif 86403830.png[endcol]
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 134