Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 134
hmm. here I go again.

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

all of my characters are original, and most of them are human or human-shaped. I'd be happy to roleplay with a fandom character of yours, although I would prefer non-canon ones.
pretty much all of my characters are...well, rude, to say the least. and contrary to what I'd prefer, basically 99% of them are male in some way or another. hit me up and I'll link you to their bios (or give you brief summaries of each) so you can take a look at them before agreeing with anything.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

I'll be honest, I'm lowkey craving some kind of romance right now. preferably mxm or fxf. not the main focus of the plot, but romance as a subplot would be nice. otherwise, any kind of genre works. I do have a soft spot for worldbuilding, so if you do too, please, please come yell with me.
I don't have any very specific plotlines in mind, but I did have an idea bouncing around in my head of two enemies or rivals being forced to work together on a mission for an extended period of time. heck yeah fic tropes!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I generally try to write at least a paragraph (about 1/4 to 1/2 of a page, I would estimate) per post. it gets to be kind of a bad habit when there's just dialogue and I should write less for the rp to go faster, but I'm working on it!

Average reply speed?

I am, unfortunately, very prone to disappearing. life and school tend to get pretty overwhelming for me sometimes. I'll be honest, I can't even promise that I'll be able to reply more than once a week, although I certainly will try.
I will, however, promise that I will do my best to keep you updated on the level of death I am currently experiencing. feel free to message me with a reminder if you haven't seen me in a while.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I prefer 1x1, as I am not nearly active enough to keep up with a group roleplay. I also ask that you be literate as well (averaging a paragraph per post). as you may have surmised from my response to the question above, please also be patient. additionally, all of my characters, as well as myself, are queer, so you must be lgbtq+ friendly.
I would love to be able to be able to carry on discussions with any rp partner outside of the roleplay itself, whether to discuss the rp or our characters or anything else altogether. it's completely fine if you don't feel the same, but I do ask that you be open to communicating with me should either of us have any issues to raise about the rp. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, and many of my rp partners have disappeared in the past without warning, so please, if you want to change the direction of the plot or just stop altogether, just let me know. I'll always do my best to understand.

Would you like to share any additional information?

as a heads up, I am a senior in high school. college apps and such are part of the reason why my reply speed is suffering. if you are not comfortable roleplaying with minors, then please do not message me (unless you just want to talk! which I am more than fine with).
I will not do smut, and I steer heavily away from character death (unless it isn't permanent). beyond that, pretty much anything goes. fluff, angst, all are excellent and much desired. please feel free to run things by me if you're not sure how I will react to it, and do let me know what you too are uncomfortable with.
it's been a while since I roleplayed last, so I'll probably be a bit rusty. I would also prefer to rp on a different platform--discord would be most preferable as of now, but google docs would also work. if you have something else in mind, just let me know and I'll check it out.

thanks with sticking with me. if you're interested or have any questions, feel free to drop a message! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
hmm. here I go again.

Character Information

all of my characters are original, and most of them are human or human-shaped. I'd be happy to roleplay with a fandom character of yours, although I would prefer non-canon ones.
pretty much all of my characters are...well, rude, to say the least. and contrary to what I'd prefer, basically 99% of them are male in some way or another. hit me up and I'll link you to their bios (or give you brief summaries of each) so you can take a look at them before agreeing with anything.

I'll be honest, I'm lowkey craving some kind of romance right now. preferably mxm or fxf. not the main focus of the plot, but romance as a subplot would be nice. otherwise, any kind of genre works. I do have a soft spot for worldbuilding, so if you do too, please, please come yell with me.
I don't have any very specific plotlines in mind, but I did have an idea bouncing around in my head of two enemies or rivals being forced to work together on a mission for an extended period of time. heck yeah fic tropes!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I generally try to write at least a paragraph (about 1/4 to 1/2 of a page, I would estimate) per post. it gets to be kind of a bad habit when there's just dialogue and I should write less for the rp to go faster, but I'm working on it!

Average reply speed?

I am, unfortunately, very prone to disappearing. life and school tend to get pretty overwhelming for me sometimes. I'll be honest, I can't even promise that I'll be able to reply more than once a week, although I certainly will try.
I will, however, promise that I will do my best to keep you updated on the level of death I am currently experiencing. feel free to message me with a reminder if you haven't seen me in a while.

I prefer 1x1, as I am not nearly active enough to keep up with a group roleplay. I also ask that you be literate as well (averaging a paragraph per post). as you may have surmised from my response to the question above, please also be patient. additionally, all of my characters, as well as myself, are queer, so you must be lgbtq+ friendly.
I would love to be able to be able to carry on discussions with any rp partner outside of the roleplay itself, whether to discuss the rp or our characters or anything else altogether. it's completely fine if you don't feel the same, but I do ask that you be open to communicating with me should either of us have any issues to raise about the rp. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, and many of my rp partners have disappeared in the past without warning, so please, if you want to change the direction of the plot or just stop altogether, just let me know. I'll always do my best to understand.

as a heads up, I am a senior in high school. college apps and such are part of the reason why my reply speed is suffering. if you are not comfortable roleplaying with minors, then please do not message me (unless you just want to talk! which I am more than fine with).
I will not do smut, and I steer heavily away from character death (unless it isn't permanent). beyond that, pretty much anything goes. fluff, angst, all are excellent and much desired. please feel free to run things by me if you're not sure how I will react to it, and do let me know what you too are uncomfortable with.
it's been a while since I roleplayed last, so I'll probably be a bit rusty. I would also prefer to rp on a different platform--discord would be most preferable as of now, but google docs would also work. if you have something else in mind, just let me know and I'll check it out.

thanks with sticking with me. if you're interested or have any questions, feel free to drop a message! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
• spirit •
• it/they/he •
• fr +3 •
Character Information

I have a highly diverse cast of characters, from supernatural entities, good characters, evil characters, characters in between, animals, and more! I am particularly skilled at working with wolves, dragons, felines, and humans (or anything humanoid), but I am willing to try out new things!

Not really. I am highly interested in certain fandoms, which I will now take the time to list...

- Marvel/DC
- Washington's Spies: Turn/Hamilton: An American Play
- Historical (1700-1830)
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
- The Walking Dead
- American Horror Story
- And more!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on how busy I am at the moment. My average reply length varies from several (2-3) dense, well written paragraphs to anything larger (4+)
For me, I tend to put more emphasis on quality than excessive quantity.

Average reply speed?

On Flight Rising, maybe once or twice a week. However as I come on very little and mainly to take care of my dragon babies, if you would like more, I can reply almost every day on my discord. Keep in mind that you will have to private message me for my discord because I am not comfortable displaying it for the public eye.

Semi-literacy to literate. I would prefer that they follow the guidelines of the site as I really don't want to be banned. I would like you to put some amount of effort into your replies. Additionally, please alert me if you are going on hiatus or something has come up. Or, even if you just don't want to continue.

I am 18+. I am advanced literate, and I am not cool with intolerance of any kind, so be aware of that when you message me OOC. I joke around a lot. I'm good with romance as long as it is story-driven and not right out of the gates. If you suck me into drama, I will not be happy. Tis all. Thanks for reading this, and I hope to write with you soon!
Character Information

I have a highly diverse cast of characters, from supernatural entities, good characters, evil characters, characters in between, animals, and more! I am particularly skilled at working with wolves, dragons, felines, and humans (or anything humanoid), but I am willing to try out new things!

Not really. I am highly interested in certain fandoms, which I will now take the time to list...

- Marvel/DC
- Washington's Spies: Turn/Hamilton: An American Play
- Historical (1700-1830)
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
- The Walking Dead
- American Horror Story
- And more!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on how busy I am at the moment. My average reply length varies from several (2-3) dense, well written paragraphs to anything larger (4+)
For me, I tend to put more emphasis on quality than excessive quantity.

Average reply speed?

On Flight Rising, maybe once or twice a week. However as I come on very little and mainly to take care of my dragon babies, if you would like more, I can reply almost every day on my discord. Keep in mind that you will have to private message me for my discord because I am not comfortable displaying it for the public eye.

Semi-literacy to literate. I would prefer that they follow the guidelines of the site as I really don't want to be banned. I would like you to put some amount of effort into your replies. Additionally, please alert me if you are going on hiatus or something has come up. Or, even if you just don't want to continue.

I am 18+. I am advanced literate, and I am not cool with intolerance of any kind, so be aware of that when you message me OOC. I joke around a lot. I'm good with romance as long as it is story-driven and not right out of the gates. If you suck me into drama, I will not be happy. Tis all. Thanks for reading this, and I hope to write with you soon!
Character Information
Is your character an Original Character or a Fandom Character?
I have and can do both, I don't really have a preference of one over the other. In regards to characters that are cannon in a fandom and already exist, that's something that I don't find myself capable of doing well. I have characters that I have created within specific fandoms, or characters that were created out of pure intrigue with no real place to put them, but most of those characters are pretty versatile and could go just about anywhere like a fandom setting.

I do actually have a small handful of plots in mind that I've either played before and enjoyed, or would like to develop and actually be able to delve into. I am open to discussing plots and stories with role play partners though, or merging two ideas into one, plotting and planning is something that I thoroughly enjoy in role playing. Over all, I mostly prefer fantasy settings. Slice of life or family role plays, normal academy concepts or otherwise don't typically cut it for me, but my mind can be swayed. Fantasy is a broad spectrum, modern fantasy is a favorite of mind, steampunk, even dark fantasy themes, or really any other kind of plot involving anything other than just humans. Otherwise, there are plenty of fandoms that I really enjoy and can easily immerse myself in

- Voltron (Haven't watched season 8 yet, no spoilers please)((I have an original plot idea for Voltron))
- Alice in Wonderland
- How to Train Your Dragon (A favorite of mine)
- Pokemon (Favorite kind of role play, hands down)
- Marvel/DC (Marvel mostly, DC only for Batman)
- Pretty much any Dreamworks or Disney story
- Anyone who has ever heard of the Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons crossover gets huge brownie points

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, but I'm really down for a lot of things, so just let me know if there's something you've been wanting to get into.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Ninety-five percent of the time, I'm going to give at least 3-4 good paragraphs. Depending on what the topic is, or what may be happening in the role play, it can vary, but that is my typical average. I am good at matching response length, so the more you give me to go off of, the more I give in return to keep things going, I find that very easy to do. I love the inner content and thoughts of a character, describing what they're seeing, thinking, feeling, I find it all very compelling and that it makes the world building that much more immersive.

Average reply speed?
I am a full time supervisor for a credit union as my job. I have every Sunday off, Saturday afternoons, and maybe one day during the week depending. I am always at work in the mornings to mid or late afternoon, so during those times I am unable to reply. That said, I do usually have time after work when I've gotten home to reply, so I wouldn't confidently say once a day, but at least once every two days, maybe three depending. That sounds daunting I know, but if I do have free time which does come on my days off, I can be online for most of the day and get in some replies back and forth, so for those of you who possibly have a schedule to keep like I do with work, I hope that that doesn't deter anyone.

I am a lazy literate to literate role player, even if I'm having a bad day and can't think of something, I'm still going to do my darndest to get out at least a full paragraph. I'm not going to pick out spelling errors or marginalize on punctuation, but I do prefer those who might have the same mind set. I do prefer writers and role players whom either separate paragraphs, or enter down with each new line of dialogue, it makes things easier to read as opposed to receiving a block of text. If I'm going to match what you have, please give the same effort in return? And please try to react to as much as you can in your responses from what I might have given as I will do the same in return. I go back and read the reply I've been given and go along with it as I'm typing my own to make sure I don't miss anything or something crucial, so I do appreciate when details are picked up on and brought to light. Otherwise, indulge, get involved, feed into the world we create, nothing is two dimensional and I love when a response really makes me think or question something about my own character that I need to figure out.
I would prefer to do any role playing within a thread here on FR, but I would consider Discord if that is your absolute preference. Please message me though if anything stands out to you and you think we could work on being partners together!

Time to say hello then! My username is Emirhienne, you can call me Emiri for short, or most often on the interwebs I go by Paradisity. I am twenty five years old and live in the central US, so I am two hours ahead of FR server time. I am female, but that doesn't affect the kinds of characters I am able to play and interact with, and writing is really my one true passion. I have been writing for far longer than I realized it was actually something that I enjoyed doing, and have been role playing avidly for about ten years now. I started like anyone does with short two or three line responses and have gotten up to almost novella style role playing depending on the subject at hand. Over the years I've been on a good handful of sites for role playing, experienced many different styles and preferences, and have been everything from a new member to administrating and moderating for more than a few role plays. I enjoy making friends with my role play partners, and I am definitely always in a role play for the long term.
Character Information
Is your character an Original Character or a Fandom Character?
I have and can do both, I don't really have a preference of one over the other. In regards to characters that are cannon in a fandom and already exist, that's something that I don't find myself capable of doing well. I have characters that I have created within specific fandoms, or characters that were created out of pure intrigue with no real place to put them, but most of those characters are pretty versatile and could go just about anywhere like a fandom setting.

I do actually have a small handful of plots in mind that I've either played before and enjoyed, or would like to develop and actually be able to delve into. I am open to discussing plots and stories with role play partners though, or merging two ideas into one, plotting and planning is something that I thoroughly enjoy in role playing. Over all, I mostly prefer fantasy settings. Slice of life or family role plays, normal academy concepts or otherwise don't typically cut it for me, but my mind can be swayed. Fantasy is a broad spectrum, modern fantasy is a favorite of mind, steampunk, even dark fantasy themes, or really any other kind of plot involving anything other than just humans. Otherwise, there are plenty of fandoms that I really enjoy and can easily immerse myself in

- Voltron (Haven't watched season 8 yet, no spoilers please)((I have an original plot idea for Voltron))
- Alice in Wonderland
- How to Train Your Dragon (A favorite of mine)
- Pokemon (Favorite kind of role play, hands down)
- Marvel/DC (Marvel mostly, DC only for Batman)
- Pretty much any Dreamworks or Disney story
- Anyone who has ever heard of the Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons crossover gets huge brownie points

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now, but I'm really down for a lot of things, so just let me know if there's something you've been wanting to get into.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Ninety-five percent of the time, I'm going to give at least 3-4 good paragraphs. Depending on what the topic is, or what may be happening in the role play, it can vary, but that is my typical average. I am good at matching response length, so the more you give me to go off of, the more I give in return to keep things going, I find that very easy to do. I love the inner content and thoughts of a character, describing what they're seeing, thinking, feeling, I find it all very compelling and that it makes the world building that much more immersive.

Average reply speed?
I am a full time supervisor for a credit union as my job. I have every Sunday off, Saturday afternoons, and maybe one day during the week depending. I am always at work in the mornings to mid or late afternoon, so during those times I am unable to reply. That said, I do usually have time after work when I've gotten home to reply, so I wouldn't confidently say once a day, but at least once every two days, maybe three depending. That sounds daunting I know, but if I do have free time which does come on my days off, I can be online for most of the day and get in some replies back and forth, so for those of you who possibly have a schedule to keep like I do with work, I hope that that doesn't deter anyone.

I am a lazy literate to literate role player, even if I'm having a bad day and can't think of something, I'm still going to do my darndest to get out at least a full paragraph. I'm not going to pick out spelling errors or marginalize on punctuation, but I do prefer those who might have the same mind set. I do prefer writers and role players whom either separate paragraphs, or enter down with each new line of dialogue, it makes things easier to read as opposed to receiving a block of text. If I'm going to match what you have, please give the same effort in return? And please try to react to as much as you can in your responses from what I might have given as I will do the same in return. I go back and read the reply I've been given and go along with it as I'm typing my own to make sure I don't miss anything or something crucial, so I do appreciate when details are picked up on and brought to light. Otherwise, indulge, get involved, feed into the world we create, nothing is two dimensional and I love when a response really makes me think or question something about my own character that I need to figure out.
I would prefer to do any role playing within a thread here on FR, but I would consider Discord if that is your absolute preference. Please message me though if anything stands out to you and you think we could work on being partners together!

Time to say hello then! My username is Emirhienne, you can call me Emiri for short, or most often on the interwebs I go by Paradisity. I am twenty five years old and live in the central US, so I am two hours ahead of FR server time. I am female, but that doesn't affect the kinds of characters I am able to play and interact with, and writing is really my one true passion. I have been writing for far longer than I realized it was actually something that I enjoyed doing, and have been role playing avidly for about ten years now. I started like anyone does with short two or three line responses and have gotten up to almost novella style role playing depending on the subject at hand. Over the years I've been on a good handful of sites for role playing, experienced many different styles and preferences, and have been everything from a new member to administrating and moderating for more than a few role plays. I enjoy making friends with my role play partners, and I am definitely always in a role play for the long term.
[quote=Updated post][u][b]Character Information[/b][/u] ------ [b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe. These are examples at least![/b] I make all original characters but I sometimes use my own dragons. Here are some basics for the characters I have made and like! Oliver Coles - An English priest who was raised in an orphanage and abbey in Lincolnshire, England. He comes from a line of Hunters, humans whose tenets relate to protecting the world from dangerous, supernatural beings. Oliver Coles' ancestors were cursed long ago to view the evils and dark thoughts of those around them as tangible shadows that may even take on the visage of thick, viscous liquid depending on the concentration of sin. Coles may also be able to view the magic contained within people, allowing him to see witches as well as other magic beings despite their abilities to hide physically. Arthur Grey - Another hunter, but from somewhere in the United States. Arthur is a very large man at a towering 2 meters in height and weighing nearly 180 kg, but he is in ridiculously great shape. He is a strong balance of body fat and muscle, but he does have a hard time finding clothes that fit. Arthur is an accomplished hunter of about twenty years and uses his great strength as a weapon of magic enforcement. He is from another cursed line, but Arthur's ancestry is cursed with various forms of Lycanthropy. Arthur is a werebear himself whereas his mother was a garden variety werewolf. Arthur travels the US contracted by the different head-hunters. The police Commissioner of New York City is quite fond of his work, for instance. Genevieve Shepard Armstrong - Viv is a college student and witch born in Natick, MA and is specialized in producing magic threads that may constrain, control, or damage targets struck with them. Viv is currently studying for a major in Music at the University of Massachusetts with her longtime friend Isobel, the daughter of Jamaican immigrants and an accomplished technomancer. Viv continues to play guitar but Isobel has gotten her into the party scene and into electronic music. Viv uses her threads to confine Arthur when he hulks out on her bedroom floor. Isobel doesn't know that though and thinks they are doing scandalous things. --------------- These are in a different setting. The roleplay is [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2511116#post_2511116]here [/url]if you would like to look through it. This one is in a world like ours with the magic and monsters in the background and handled separately so as to protect both populations from each other. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2505551/2#post_34862755]Philli (Phil) Tarkin[/url] [u]Designation[/u]: Siren - An Esper who has the ability to manipulate people's thoughts and actions through verbal command. It is a tough thing to have to manage though. Philli currently attends a school for magical beings like demons or Vampires. She was sent there after a terrible use of her abilities at her old school. She didn't mean to but people were hurt. Her mother, also an Esper felt it best to have Philli somewhere safer for the time being. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2505551/28#post_34959024]Marcel Kaiser[/url] (Zombie Boy) [u]Designation[/u]: Cartaphilus - Attending the same school as Philli, Marcel is quite different from Phil. Phil was always decently popular with friends and such, but Marcel was prime bullying material where he comes from. Then his back was smashed from a fall instigated by both Marcel's troubles mind and those previously mentioned bullies. Now, he seems unkillable by physical and magical means as well as attracting dead things. Marcel hardened too, gaining muscle and height, slicking his hair, and stomping those who bullied him. Marcel has mellowed considerably since coming to the magic school, especially as he has made friends. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2505551/132#post_36337687]Harmonia Grimani Romanos[/url] (Little Sage) [u]Designation[/u]: Godling - Another student in the school Philli and Marcel attend, Harmonia is less human than either of the others. Their father is a human with extraordinary magical abilities while their mother is a celestial being, like a god/Angel/deity/etc. Harmonia is a sort of demi-god that has lived with their father most of their lives, with their mother sometimes being around. Most of the information is in the link provided though. -------- [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] Not Particularly! Though story-based RPs are what I like to do most. Action-based ones can get complicated and are easy to accidentally metagame. I wouldn't mind trying it out though. [u][b]Player Information[/b][/u] [b]Average reply length?[/b] Depends on what I am given. I can give five paragraphs in response to one line if I want. Though that isn't the only thing I can run on as I can go longer or shorter. In other words, a few paragraphs will do. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Usually within the day of receiving a reply. Usually within a few hours, but sometimes within minutes. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] I would prefer a semi-small group. The larger the groups get, the more people that are waited on to continue. 1x1 groups are good too because you only have to wait for one, but sometimes that one can get tied up for long times which makes small groups favourable if one or two of the parties are busy. I would prefer roleplayers that write their characters well, of course, but there is always room for personal flair. I, personally, write with a lot of sidetracking or secondary details. (Like detailing a character's daydream as they are reminded of something.) Some things to sometimes irk me though, but those tend to just be personal tastes and not really relevant all that much. [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] What would you like to know? I do like to write to a grim feeling with a silver lining and light at the end of the tunnel like feels. I typically write in third-person omniscient of my own characters if that helps. Past tense is what I usually go for as well. I have also been working with a more present tense style. Some gore and psychological issues are common in my writing as well, but not typically anything to severe.[/quote]
Updated post wrote:
Character Information

Please describe.

These are examples at least!

I make all original characters but I sometimes use my own dragons. Here are some basics for the characters I have made and like!

Oliver Coles - An English priest who was raised in an orphanage and abbey in Lincolnshire, England. He comes from a line of Hunters, humans whose tenets relate to protecting the world from dangerous, supernatural beings. Oliver Coles' ancestors were cursed long ago to view the evils and dark thoughts of those around them as tangible shadows that may even take on the visage of thick, viscous liquid depending on the concentration of sin. Coles may also be able to view the magic contained within people, allowing him to see witches as well as other magic beings despite their abilities to hide physically.

Arthur Grey - Another hunter, but from somewhere in the United States. Arthur is a very large man at a towering 2 meters in height and weighing nearly 180 kg, but he is in ridiculously great shape. He is a strong balance of body fat and muscle, but he does have a hard time finding clothes that fit. Arthur is an accomplished hunter of about twenty years and uses his great strength as a weapon of magic enforcement. He is from another cursed line, but Arthur's ancestry is cursed with various forms of Lycanthropy. Arthur is a werebear himself whereas his mother was a garden variety werewolf. Arthur travels the US contracted by the different head-hunters. The police Commissioner of New York City is quite fond of his work, for instance.

Genevieve Shepard Armstrong - Viv is a college student and witch born in Natick, MA and is specialized in producing magic threads that may constrain, control, or damage targets struck with them. Viv is currently studying for a major in Music at the University of Massachusetts with her longtime friend Isobel, the daughter of Jamaican immigrants and an accomplished technomancer. Viv continues to play guitar but Isobel has gotten her into the party scene and into electronic music. Viv uses her threads to confine Arthur when he hulks out on her bedroom floor. Isobel doesn't know that though and thinks they are doing scandalous things.

These are in a different setting. The roleplay is here if you would like to look through it.

This one is in a world like ours with the magic and monsters in the background and handled separately so as to protect both populations from each other.

Philli (Phil) Tarkin Designation: Siren - An Esper who has the ability to manipulate people's thoughts and actions through verbal command. It is a tough thing to have to manage though. Philli currently attends a school for magical beings like demons or Vampires. She was sent there after a terrible use of her abilities at her old school. She didn't mean to but people were hurt. Her mother, also an Esper felt it best to have Philli somewhere safer for the time being.

Marcel Kaiser (Zombie Boy) Designation: Cartaphilus - Attending the same school as Philli, Marcel is quite different from Phil. Phil was always decently popular with friends and such, but Marcel was prime bullying material where he comes from. Then his back was smashed from a fall instigated by both Marcel's troubles mind and those previously mentioned bullies. Now, he seems unkillable by physical and magical means as well as attracting dead things. Marcel hardened too, gaining muscle and height, slicking his hair, and stomping those who bullied him. Marcel has mellowed considerably since coming to the magic school, especially as he has made friends.

Harmonia Grimani Romanos (Little Sage) Designation: Godling - Another student in the school Philli and Marcel attend, Harmonia is less human than either of the others. Their father is a human with extraordinary magical abilities while their mother is a celestial being, like a god/Angel/deity/etc. Harmonia is a sort of demi-god that has lived with their father most of their lives, with their mother sometimes being around. Most of the information is in the link provided though.

Not Particularly! Though story-based RPs are what I like to do most. Action-based ones can get complicated and are easy to accidentally metagame. I wouldn't mind trying it out though.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on what I am given. I can give five paragraphs in response to one line if I want. Though that isn't the only thing I can run on as I can go longer or shorter. In other words, a few paragraphs will do.

Average reply speed?

Usually within the day of receiving a reply. Usually within a few hours, but sometimes within minutes.

I would prefer a semi-small group. The larger the groups get, the more people that are waited on to continue. 1x1 groups are good too because you only have to wait for one, but sometimes that one can get tied up for long times which makes small groups favourable if one or two of the parties are busy.

I would prefer roleplayers that write their characters well, of course, but there is always room for personal flair. I, personally, write with a lot of sidetracking or secondary details. (Like detailing a character's daydream as they are reminded of something.) Some things to sometimes irk me though, but those tend to just be personal tastes and not really relevant all that much.

What would you like to know?

I do like to write to a grim feeling with a silver lining and light at the end of the tunnel like feels. I typically write in third-person omniscient of my own characters if that helps. Past tense is what I usually go for as well. I have also been working with a more present tense style. Some gore and psychological issues are common in my writing as well, but not typically anything to severe.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
I usually create characters around the specific roleplay, and what I think would be interesting, so I can create any kind. As for fandoms, I'm not a part of very many (Aka I only really know Warrior Cats and Wings of Fire well) so unless you want to roleplay one of those two fandoms, I won't be making any fandom characters.

Nope! Like said before though, as long as it isn't fandom based, I'll probably be into it! Magic tends to be something I return to though, or if it includes animals.

Average reply length?
Again, it depends on the situation. If it's just one line, I probably won't be able to respond much. That said I like to aim for at least a paragraph for each response.

Average reply speed?
Due to my mental state changing a lot, it could be anywhere from five minutes to two days, it just depends as to whether I'm up for it. I'll try to respond quickly, but of course I also have to deal with school, so that may also take up a good portion of my time.

I would really prefer someone who is semi-literate to literate, and has decent grammar. Punctuation is usually okay to mess up on, but I really don't like having to read run on sentences that seem to mesh way to many ideas into one. It just confuses me, and means I have to use more effort to decipher the message you gave me.

I'm open to all group sizes, from 1x1 to larger groups!

While I'm not a new roleplayer, I haven't roleplayed on FR before, so if I mess up a bit, sorry about that. In addition to that, I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I may be a little rusty with my skills.

As far as POV goes, it's usually third person limited or first person, it just depends. I try to keep in consistent, but sometimes I mess up and switch perspectives. Again, just be patient with me if that happens, and if you call me out on it I can usually fix my errors without any issues.

And now a bit about me. I like to go by KitCat or just Cat for short, and use weird pronouns (xe/xer, although they/them is fine too). I tend to find it easier to roleplay as female or non-binary characters, since I can usually understand them better, so expect that a lot. I also tend to make gay characters, so watch out for that.
I usually create characters around the specific roleplay, and what I think would be interesting, so I can create any kind. As for fandoms, I'm not a part of very many (Aka I only really know Warrior Cats and Wings of Fire well) so unless you want to roleplay one of those two fandoms, I won't be making any fandom characters.

Nope! Like said before though, as long as it isn't fandom based, I'll probably be into it! Magic tends to be something I return to though, or if it includes animals.

Average reply length?
Again, it depends on the situation. If it's just one line, I probably won't be able to respond much. That said I like to aim for at least a paragraph for each response.

Average reply speed?
Due to my mental state changing a lot, it could be anywhere from five minutes to two days, it just depends as to whether I'm up for it. I'll try to respond quickly, but of course I also have to deal with school, so that may also take up a good portion of my time.

I would really prefer someone who is semi-literate to literate, and has decent grammar. Punctuation is usually okay to mess up on, but I really don't like having to read run on sentences that seem to mesh way to many ideas into one. It just confuses me, and means I have to use more effort to decipher the message you gave me.

I'm open to all group sizes, from 1x1 to larger groups!

While I'm not a new roleplayer, I haven't roleplayed on FR before, so if I mess up a bit, sorry about that. In addition to that, I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I may be a little rusty with my skills.

As far as POV goes, it's usually third person limited or first person, it just depends. I try to keep in consistent, but sometimes I mess up and switch perspectives. Again, just be patient with me if that happens, and if you call me out on it I can usually fix my errors without any issues.

And now a bit about me. I like to go by KitCat or just Cat for short, and use weird pronouns (xe/xer, although they/them is fine too). I tend to find it easier to roleplay as female or non-binary characters, since I can usually understand them better, so expect that a lot. I also tend to make gay characters, so watch out for that.
Characters:
All of the dragons in my lair are up for grabs. Most don't have completed lore(I'm working on it now though), so if you'd like to know more about them just ask, I'll be happy to tell you more. I will also be making OCs, and I may be willing to rp fandoms depending on what it is.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:
Not right now, no, but I will change this if something comes to mind.

Average reply length?:
I do 5 sentences at the very least, however, I tend to write more when I have a lot to work with or I'm in the zone.

Average reply speed?:
I'll try to do a couple times a day, but I might not be able to guarantee that. I'll explain more in the notes though.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?:
All I ask is to get a 5 sentence reply at the least. If it is more that's awesome, but I'll take what I can get.

So, as I said in the reply speed I may not be able to reply as often as I like. This is due to school and other personal things I won't get into much detail with, but basically, I have periods where I am very motivated and periods where getting out of bed seems like it will never happen and I've lost all motivation. I will definitely let you know if the latter happens, all I ask is that you try and be understanding.

On that note, I have been roleplaying for 6 years(it honestly feels longer), and I'm willing to do many types of rps. If you ware interested in doing pairings let me know. Most of my dragons have mates, but I'm definitely willing to let them be paired with someone else in a roleplay. I am also pretty open to having same sexed couples and things like that, so don't be shy. Feel free to pm me if you are interested at all.
Characters:
All of the dragons in my lair are up for grabs. Most don't have completed lore(I'm working on it now though), so if you'd like to know more about them just ask, I'll be happy to tell you more. I will also be making OCs, and I may be willing to rp fandoms depending on what it is.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:
Not right now, no, but I will change this if something comes to mind.

Average reply length?:
I do 5 sentences at the very least, however, I tend to write more when I have a lot to work with or I'm in the zone.

Average reply speed?:
I'll try to do a couple times a day, but I might not be able to guarantee that. I'll explain more in the notes though.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?:
All I ask is to get a 5 sentence reply at the least. If it is more that's awesome, but I'll take what I can get.

So, as I said in the reply speed I may not be able to reply as often as I like. This is due to school and other personal things I won't get into much detail with, but basically, I have periods where I am very motivated and periods where getting out of bed seems like it will never happen and I've lost all motivation. I will definitely let you know if the latter happens, all I ask is that you try and be understanding.

On that note, I have been roleplaying for 6 years(it honestly feels longer), and I'm willing to do many types of rps. If you ware interested in doing pairings let me know. Most of my dragons have mates, but I'm definitely willing to let them be paired with someone else in a roleplay. I am also pretty open to having same sexed couples and things like that, so don't be shy. Feel free to pm me if you are interested at all.
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Updating as it's changed since I last posted. Always seeking new partners, and pretty much a RP addict!

Average reply length?

I am a semi-literate to novella RP partner.
My relies average anywhere from 3 paragraphs to in excess of 20. I have about 10 years experience under my belt-- please dont let this dissuade you! I love RP and I'd be keen to RP with anyone.

Average reply speed?
Hourly, when online. Once a day at bare minimum.
RPs on FlightRising are most likely to be one a day, RPs over Discord will have me replying as soon as I see your post, most of the time.

- I'm not interested in group RP
- I don't ship canon characters romantically. That being said, I am happy to RP canon characters, and I'm happy to ship OCs with canons when requested. OC x OC is also fine.
- I have both canons and OCs available to RP with, with OCs having extensive backgrounds, research, blood, sweat, and tears behind them.
- I only RP humanoid characters (augmentations are fine)
- If we are to RP offsite, please be over the age of 16 before contacting me, for my own comfort. Onsite, anything goes.

Right now, I am primarily interested in RPs within the following universes:
- Detroit: Become Human
- Percy Jackson
- Hetalia
- Assassin's Creed
- Watch_Dogs

Though I am open to other fandoms, and have masses under my belt. I would also be interested in Rps that occur outside of fandom parameters, but we would need to discuss plot ahead of time.
I enjoy a good arranged marriage plot, plots to do with assassin and/or dangerous beings, and other-such things. I'm willing to listen to plot ideas, and I love hashing out plots with my partners.

I am in the New Zealand timezone! Australia, Nz and Eu/Uk timezones are most compatible with mine!!

I do not RP smut on OR offsite.
Updating as it's changed since I last posted. Always seeking new partners, and pretty much a RP addict!

Average reply length?

I am a semi-literate to novella RP partner.
My relies average anywhere from 3 paragraphs to in excess of 20. I have about 10 years experience under my belt-- please dont let this dissuade you! I love RP and I'd be keen to RP with anyone.

Average reply speed?
Hourly, when online. Once a day at bare minimum.
RPs on FlightRising are most likely to be one a day, RPs over Discord will have me replying as soon as I see your post, most of the time.

- I'm not interested in group RP
- I don't ship canon characters romantically. That being said, I am happy to RP canon characters, and I'm happy to ship OCs with canons when requested. OC x OC is also fine.
- I have both canons and OCs available to RP with, with OCs having extensive backgrounds, research, blood, sweat, and tears behind them.
- I only RP humanoid characters (augmentations are fine)
- If we are to RP offsite, please be over the age of 16 before contacting me, for my own comfort. Onsite, anything goes.

Right now, I am primarily interested in RPs within the following universes:
- Detroit: Become Human
- Percy Jackson
- Hetalia
- Assassin's Creed
- Watch_Dogs

Though I am open to other fandoms, and have masses under my belt. I would also be interested in Rps that occur outside of fandom parameters, but we would need to discuss plot ahead of time.
I enjoy a good arranged marriage plot, plots to do with assassin and/or dangerous beings, and other-such things. I'm willing to listen to plot ideas, and I love hashing out plots with my partners.

I am in the New Zealand timezone! Australia, Nz and Eu/Uk timezones are most compatible with mine!!

I do not RP smut on OR offsite.
Character Information:

I almost always roleplay my original characters, often pulled from their own universes from novels I am writing. They're all exclusively fantasy oriented ie. dragons/dragon humanoids, elves, shapeshifters, humans, some of my unique vampire sub-races, demons and random races I've created throughout time. I'm not particularly interested in roleplaying from fandoms but that's case-by-case!

I'm seeking out fantasy-themed storylines (swords, bows, magic--the works!), usually in more of a medieval or future-past settings. I am thoroughly looking forward to well-fleshed out plots, with some sort of end-goal.
I require some sort of relationship development. It does not need to be romance. They could be friends, lovers, enemies--I just need some depth and growth!
I also love tormenting my characters at any turn and dark themes--so my content can go from soft and pure to dark and twisted quickly. I enjoy gore, passion, close-encounters with death--I just love to feel something when I write.
I also love action-heavy scenes and plots. Specifics we can discuss and then go from there! Aside from that I'm not picky. There's so many places to go with it!

-Player Information:

Average reply length?

Typically I write fairly large posts--two to three moderate paragraphs with dialogue. A lot of the length stems from me being overly descriptive and poetic, though. Though lately I try to closely match my partner(s) posts! Plus it depends on time and how much I've been given to work with.

Average reply speed?

I'd say the speed can vary from multiple times a day to once or twice a week. Depending on what I've got going on, but I will always update!

-I don't require large response posts, but something to work with would be nice. One-liners or just generally tiny posts will bore me fast
-No godmoding (obviously)
-I like to plan a few scenes ahead and watch them unfold (not necessary so more of a preference!)
-Always brainstorm with me! I love conjuring up new twists and turns
-Fantasy realms and themes are a must but we can always do a pan-dimensional thing and shoehorn something or another in
-I actually quite like doing casual script-formats alongside the official paragraph-format roleplay. It helps me get to know characters more and I also find it rather charming
-I don't demand pristine grammar and spelling since mine can be garbage on its own, but semi-literate would be nice so I can understand what I am reading

-I'd prefer we roleplay on discord or skype since it's easier for me to keep track there
-I'll do 1-on-1s or small groups
-Yes, I will RP smut, but only after I've gotten to know you and the characters must have something there. I'm not going to leap into an RP and start with lewd-content. It's simply something I will write if it falls into the story.
-I fall under the EST timezone

Feel free to DM me if you are interested and we can arrange something! I'm socially awkward but friendly and I'd love to meet new people and find roleplay groups and partners to create with. ;w; It's been a while since I have roleplayed, though, so expect me to be awkward and rusty at first.
Character Information:

I almost always roleplay my original characters, often pulled from their own universes from novels I am writing. They're all exclusively fantasy oriented ie. dragons/dragon humanoids, elves, shapeshifters, humans, some of my unique vampire sub-races, demons and random races I've created throughout time. I'm not particularly interested in roleplaying from fandoms but that's case-by-case!

I'm seeking out fantasy-themed storylines (swords, bows, magic--the works!), usually in more of a medieval or future-past settings. I am thoroughly looking forward to well-fleshed out plots, with some sort of end-goal.
I require some sort of relationship development. It does not need to be romance. They could be friends, lovers, enemies--I just need some depth and growth!
I also love tormenting my characters at any turn and dark themes--so my content can go from soft and pure to dark and twisted quickly. I enjoy gore, passion, close-encounters with death--I just love to feel something when I write.
I also love action-heavy scenes and plots. Specifics we can discuss and then go from there! Aside from that I'm not picky. There's so many places to go with it!

-Player Information:

Average reply length?

Typically I write fairly large posts--two to three moderate paragraphs with dialogue. A lot of the length stems from me being overly descriptive and poetic, though. Though lately I try to closely match my partner(s) posts! Plus it depends on time and how much I've been given to work with.

Average reply speed?

I'd say the speed can vary from multiple times a day to once or twice a week. Depending on what I've got going on, but I will always update!

-I don't require large response posts, but something to work with would be nice. One-liners or just generally tiny posts will bore me fast
-No godmoding (obviously)
-I like to plan a few scenes ahead and watch them unfold (not necessary so more of a preference!)
-Always brainstorm with me! I love conjuring up new twists and turns
-Fantasy realms and themes are a must but we can always do a pan-dimensional thing and shoehorn something or another in
-I actually quite like doing casual script-formats alongside the official paragraph-format roleplay. It helps me get to know characters more and I also find it rather charming
-I don't demand pristine grammar and spelling since mine can be garbage on its own, but semi-literate would be nice so I can understand what I am reading

-I'd prefer we roleplay on discord or skype since it's easier for me to keep track there
-I'll do 1-on-1s or small groups
-Yes, I will RP smut, but only after I've gotten to know you and the characters must have something there. I'm not going to leap into an RP and start with lewd-content. It's simply something I will write if it falls into the story.
-I fall under the EST timezone

Feel free to DM me if you are interested and we can arrange something! I'm socially awkward but friendly and I'd love to meet new people and find roleplay groups and partners to create with. ;w; It's been a while since I have roleplayed, though, so expect me to be awkward and rusty at first.
CQHfGMh.png
Character Information

Please describe.

I have lots of characters. Most of them are original, but my cat OCs are all based of the Warriors books.

If yes, please describe.

Not super specific, but i'd prefer dragon, wolf pack, or Warrior cats based RPs. I can do human, but i won't do any fandom RPs besides RPs,

Player Information

Average reply length?

Normally a paragraph or two. The more material i'm given to work with, the longer the reply.

Average reply speed?

Depends on how fast the thread is. If the person i'm replying to is fast, i'll try to be fast as well, but if it's slow-ish i tend to zone out and may forget to reply for an hour or so.

LGBT+ friendly and a relaxed attitude. I RP to relax and enjoy some creativity, and it may make it hard for me to reply if i feel pressured or stressed. I like joking around in OOC sometimes, so i try to join friendly groups. I like open RPs, but i prefer to keep it from getting too crowded.

If i have a depressive episode i may drop a thread or not reply for a few days, but i always do my best to keep up. I'm also pretty experienced so i can pick up on pretty much any storyline or tone.

I'm excited to RP with everyone \(^-^)/
Character Information

Please describe.

I have lots of characters. Most of them are original, but my cat OCs are all based of the Warriors books.

If yes, please describe.

Not super specific, but i'd prefer dragon, wolf pack, or Warrior cats based RPs. I can do human, but i won't do any fandom RPs besides RPs,

Player Information

Average reply length?

Normally a paragraph or two. The more material i'm given to work with, the longer the reply.

Average reply speed?

Depends on how fast the thread is. If the person i'm replying to is fast, i'll try to be fast as well, but if it's slow-ish i tend to zone out and may forget to reply for an hour or so.

LGBT+ friendly and a relaxed attitude. I RP to relax and enjoy some creativity, and it may make it hard for me to reply if i feel pressured or stressed. I like joking around in OOC sometimes, so i try to join friendly groups. I like open RPs, but i prefer to keep it from getting too crowded.

If i have a depressive episode i may drop a thread or not reply for a few days, but i always do my best to keep up. I'm also pretty experienced so i can pick up on pretty much any storyline or tone.

I'm excited to RP with everyone \(^-^)/
fs1zJhW.pngfVc0Lih.pngiDFl61R.pngwOEIAes.pngRl71vuP.png
o6n8ZXM.png
zuF1kAm.png4kekx4D.png12ilQ62.pngdBieivA.png
H01Ejx7.png
Character Information

I think it'd rather vary. From the fandom ones - mainly Pokemon, but who knows - maybe I'll break the convention and use a Spellforce-centered character?
On the other hand, though, I can and will create OCs, even those very bizzare. With me talking about bizzare - they range. Once I had created the rouge thief, who valued practical fields over the treasures. Another time - well... I tried with the mage. It didn't go that well, because I wasn't that experienced then.

If I have to be honest - a human becoming Pokemon still rubs me somehow in the right way. Although it's not the only topic I could do. From typical Medieval to postmodern rebellion, but it must be somewhat good. I naturally was in dungeon-crawling sessions, so they're good for me too.
Shortly, I'll do the following topics:

Pokemon: Human turned into Pokemon (Although I see one, I'd faint before I read it all) or the unseen danger (can be intermixed with either Humanverses or Dragonverses) | Any scenario (even Earth)
Spellforce: War, potential final danger? Angry god? | Post SpellForce universe.
Other human RPs: Dungeon Crawling or the Rebellion against higher force | Medieval/Grim, postmodern times.
Dragon RPs (really any): A danger from Humanity or the heroes by accident | Preferably medieval, but second can be either postmodern or set in Cold War timeline.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anything between one to nine paragraphs. Well, at least these nine are when I really have to catch up on stuff. Also, the paragraphs won't be short. Even one paragraph of mine may be longer than three under same condition. I'll be taking care to not have my posts shorter than 400 letters, though, because this feels like a waste of potential. Unless I don't have anything better to type at all!

Average reply speed?
I am not a speed-typer. If you go on without me, expect some posts to be longer and explain the plot hole. But the time will be 3 hours at most. Same story if I feel like posting long. However, I can also reply about 15 minutes after others.

Grr, I hate when I can't catch up, because my character is stuck into limbo of being unable to be introduced properly. More focus on proper villains is good too - it's rewarding to fight them. I can play 1x1, a Story (GM controls plot, surroundings and NPCs, but I reply only as my character), or even a small-to-large group (varying on character numbers - many of them means more potential indeed, but they're the best with groups up to 7 people for me). I want also to warn - my timezone trouble will mean I'd reply when you all are asleep or you'd reply when I'm asleep. so please take notice of that. I don't want romances to become primary plot, though.

Other info:
Maybe you don't know, but I may have days where I'm on writer block. I also respect the turns, so you won't expect me replying on someone other's turn, but rather let the other person reply before posting with my own. Unless someone is really inactive.
My characters may even HATE the other characters given the circumstances. They also have live and I may not ship them with first better characters.
Timezone of mine is GMT+01:00, and because of that, GMT+07:00(+) or GMT-06:00(+) will have troubles replying to me. Alias FR-9:00
Sometimes I'll brainstorm my favourite ideas, and even some replies could be pre-RPed. The latter means that we'd hypothetically reply on Discord, PM or in OOC, how would the characters talk.
I am mostly a stubborn type who doesn't back on their ideas, especially if my idea is a lot better for me. So take care trying to impress me that way, heh.
My RP experience is only three years, yet it's still a large sum of it, as these three years were pretty active.
I am a guy who won't start in very big RPs, unless they're well-clarified. But if I do start in any, expect me to push it, even to the end.
I look towards our partnerships in RPing, and good luck within the topic.
Character Information

I think it'd rather vary. From the fandom ones - mainly Pokemon, but who knows - maybe I'll break the convention and use a Spellforce-centered character?
On the other hand, though, I can and will create OCs, even those very bizzare. With me talking about bizzare - they range. Once I had created the rouge thief, who valued practical fields over the treasures. Another time - well... I tried with the mage. It didn't go that well, because I wasn't that experienced then.

If I have to be honest - a human becoming Pokemon still rubs me somehow in the right way. Although it's not the only topic I could do. From typical Medieval to postmodern rebellion, but it must be somewhat good. I naturally was in dungeon-crawling sessions, so they're good for me too.
Shortly, I'll do the following topics:

Pokemon: Human turned into Pokemon (Although I see one, I'd faint before I read it all) or the unseen danger (can be intermixed with either Humanverses or Dragonverses) | Any scenario (even Earth)
Spellforce: War, potential final danger? Angry god? | Post SpellForce universe.
Other human RPs: Dungeon Crawling or the Rebellion against higher force | Medieval/Grim, postmodern times.
Dragon RPs (really any): A danger from Humanity or the heroes by accident | Preferably medieval, but second can be either postmodern or set in Cold War timeline.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anything between one to nine paragraphs. Well, at least these nine are when I really have to catch up on stuff. Also, the paragraphs won't be short. Even one paragraph of mine may be longer than three under same condition. I'll be taking care to not have my posts shorter than 400 letters, though, because this feels like a waste of potential. Unless I don't have anything better to type at all!

Average reply speed?
I am not a speed-typer. If you go on without me, expect some posts to be longer and explain the plot hole. But the time will be 3 hours at most. Same story if I feel like posting long. However, I can also reply about 15 minutes after others.

Grr, I hate when I can't catch up, because my character is stuck into limbo of being unable to be introduced properly. More focus on proper villains is good too - it's rewarding to fight them. I can play 1x1, a Story (GM controls plot, surroundings and NPCs, but I reply only as my character), or even a small-to-large group (varying on character numbers - many of them means more potential indeed, but they're the best with groups up to 7 people for me). I want also to warn - my timezone trouble will mean I'd reply when you all are asleep or you'd reply when I'm asleep. so please take notice of that. I don't want romances to become primary plot, though.

Other info:
Maybe you don't know, but I may have days where I'm on writer block. I also respect the turns, so you won't expect me replying on someone other's turn, but rather let the other person reply before posting with my own. Unless someone is really inactive.
My characters may even HATE the other characters given the circumstances. They also have live and I may not ship them with first better characters.
Timezone of mine is GMT+01:00, and because of that, GMT+07:00(+) or GMT-06:00(+) will have troubles replying to me. Alias FR-9:00
Sometimes I'll brainstorm my favourite ideas, and even some replies could be pre-RPed. The latter means that we'd hypothetically reply on Discord, PM or in OOC, how would the characters talk.
I am mostly a stubborn type who doesn't back on their ideas, especially if my idea is a lot better for me. So take care trying to impress me that way, heh.
My RP experience is only three years, yet it's still a large sum of it, as these three years were pretty active.
I am a guy who won't start in very big RPs, unless they're well-clarified. But if I do start in any, expect me to push it, even to the end.
I look towards our partnerships in RPing, and good luck within the topic.
I am on FR+9:00 timezone, so there may be large troubles when replying.
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 133 134