Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.
I prefer to make new OCs that fit the story and cast of each roleplay I apply to. However, I do have a few superhero OCs that are pretty fleshed out (mostly inspired by BNHA but not specific to that world) which I wouldn't mind taking for a spin.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
No, not specifically, although I'm not in the mood for an FR-based roleplay at the moment--basically anything but that.

Player Information
Average reply length?
250-500 words

Average reply speed?
6-12 hours

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I generally prefer groups of 3-8 people (5 seems to be the sweet spot, but I've also enjoyed 1-on-1s), some plot required, with a semi/literate pro-social style (by which I mean focus on engaging other players and keep the exposition short and sweet). As long as I can understand your post I'll overlook any grammar and spelling mistakes!

Would you like to share any additional information?
My timezone is PST and I work 9-5 (but may be online anyway when work is slow). If you have any questions, just message me on FR! I've been RPing since 2007 (O_O) and I love fantasy and superhero stuff, less so slice-of-life/school. If you want to take this to Discord instead, let me know! I'm kind of enamored with their channel format.
Character Information
Please describe.
I prefer to make new OCs that fit the story and cast of each roleplay I apply to. However, I do have a few superhero OCs that are pretty fleshed out (mostly inspired by BNHA but not specific to that world) which I wouldn't mind taking for a spin.

If yes, please describe.
No, not specifically, although I'm not in the mood for an FR-based roleplay at the moment--basically anything but that.

Player Information
Average reply length?
250-500 words

Average reply speed?
6-12 hours

I generally prefer groups of 3-8 people (5 seems to be the sweet spot, but I've also enjoyed 1-on-1s), some plot required, with a semi/literate pro-social style (by which I mean focus on engaging other players and keep the exposition short and sweet). As long as I can understand your post I'll overlook any grammar and spelling mistakes!

My timezone is PST and I work 9-5 (but may be online anyway when work is slow). If you have any questions, just message me on FR! I've been RPing since 2007 (O_O) and I love fantasy and superhero stuff, less so slice-of-life/school. If you want to take this to Discord instead, let me know! I'm kind of enamored with their channel format.
Character Information
Most of my dragon characters are free to roleplay with. B/B, G/G, and B/G is okay, as well as nonbinaries and the like. I also have human OC's from different fandoms, and will play canon characters. My main fandoms are Camp Camp, Voltron, The Dragon Prince, Sanders Sides, and a few others.

Not at the moment, no.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on how I'm feeling. I do not do one liners but I do paragraphs. The least I will do is 1 paragraph.

Average reply speed?
Fairly quickly, when I'm not in school.

Be literate, please. No * or -.

My timezone is mountain time (MTN.) My school hours are from 8:30-4:32 and I will be on and off throughout the day until I get home. When I get home I typically stay up late, untill about 1-2 in the morning depending on how tired I am. I will tell you if I'm going to bed early.

I have a discord, and a discord server I use for roleplaying. I also roleplay on my instagram, and tumblr, as well as here. Feel free to message me asking for my instagram, discord or my tumblr.
Character Information
Most of my dragon characters are free to roleplay with. B/B, G/G, and B/G is okay, as well as nonbinaries and the like. I also have human OC's from different fandoms, and will play canon characters. My main fandoms are Camp Camp, Voltron, The Dragon Prince, Sanders Sides, and a few others.

Not at the moment, no.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on how I'm feeling. I do not do one liners but I do paragraphs. The least I will do is 1 paragraph.

Average reply speed?
Fairly quickly, when I'm not in school.

Be literate, please. No * or -.

My timezone is mountain time (MTN.) My school hours are from 8:30-4:32 and I will be on and off throughout the day until I get home. When I get home I typically stay up late, untill about 1-2 in the morning depending on how tired I am. I will tell you if I'm going to bed early.

I have a discord, and a discord server I use for roleplaying. I also roleplay on my instagram, and tumblr, as well as here. Feel free to message me asking for my instagram, discord or my tumblr.
Character Information

All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. My vharacters are usually medieval/fantasy or modern, or capable of being both.

My characters are also lgbtq+ friendly as well.

I'm craving a fun rp with plot, character development and romance, or a strong platonic friendship. I have characters for both medieval/fantasy and modern. My characters range from thieves, to pirates, to cops and more. I'm open to any storyline.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
I'm going to be honest here. You will likely see posts pretty often when we start, to them coming a bit slower as the rp progresses. If you think it is getting pretty long between posts, please let me know and I can adjust. I am an adult doing adult things and while roleplaying is fun, it is not always the highest priority.

I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype or Discord. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

• I am 27 and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype or Discord only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: I go by Puffeh. I am 27 and usually busy doing adult things. I have a dog, a cat, two leopard geckos and a husband. We recently got a house so that takes a lot of time. I do enjoy chatting, so you can expect a lot of messages from me. As I am also on the older end, please be aware that I can be busy with life and dealing with those things. Sometimes I'm tired and the muse doesn't want to come out to play.

I'm also really bad at talking about myself like this.
Please PM me~
Character Information

All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. My vharacters are usually medieval/fantasy or modern, or capable of being both.

My characters are also lgbtq+ friendly as well.

I'm craving a fun rp with plot, character development and romance, or a strong platonic friendship. I have characters for both medieval/fantasy and modern. My characters range from thieves, to pirates, to cops and more. I'm open to any storyline.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
I'm going to be honest here. You will likely see posts pretty often when we start, to them coming a bit slower as the rp progresses. If you think it is getting pretty long between posts, please let me know and I can adjust. I am an adult doing adult things and while roleplaying is fun, it is not always the highest priority.

I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype or Discord. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

• I am 27 and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype or Discord only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: I go by Puffeh. I am 27 and usually busy doing adult things. I have a dog, a cat, two leopard geckos and a husband. We recently got a house so that takes a lot of time. I do enjoy chatting, so you can expect a lot of messages from me. As I am also on the older end, please be aware that I can be busy with life and dealing with those things. Sometimes I'm tired and the muse doesn't want to come out to play.

I'm also really bad at talking about myself like this.
Please PM me~
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Character Information

I have alot of ocs though i prefer using my two mains Salty and Click. Saltys a human and Clicks a Utahraptor. though occasionally here i'll use TrickTreat and/or some other dragon.

Not exactly, though i would like a wings of fire storyline but anything FR is cool too.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Im more used to short paragraphs or sentences because i began roleplaying in animal jam and roblox when i was younger, and it carried on to now. im not a writer either so dont expect giant blocks of text unless im introducing a new oc.

Average reply speed?

i have alot of free time, so im on all day. i reply very quickly.

not really besides being active

i will gladly do ships :> and my ocs dont have much backstory (besides click shes the holy grail of backstory) which means theyll be very bland, so please expect them to be like all fun and happy one day but elegant and sarcastic the next 'o^o
Character Information

I have alot of ocs though i prefer using my two mains Salty and Click. Saltys a human and Clicks a Utahraptor. though occasionally here i'll use TrickTreat and/or some other dragon.

Not exactly, though i would like a wings of fire storyline but anything FR is cool too.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Im more used to short paragraphs or sentences because i began roleplaying in animal jam and roblox when i was younger, and it carried on to now. im not a writer either so dont expect giant blocks of text unless im introducing a new oc.

Average reply speed?

i have alot of free time, so im on all day. i reply very quickly.

not really besides being active

i will gladly do ships :> and my ocs dont have much backstory (besides click shes the holy grail of backstory) which means theyll be very bland, so please expect them to be like all fun and happy one day but elegant and sarcastic the next 'o^o
Character Information

All of my characters are original. I can make one up on the spot if I don't have any that work.

Must have plot. I don't like roleplays where everyone just stands around interacting. I'm interested in superheroes, wings of fire, warriors, fantasy, sci-fi. I don't particularly like fr stories, but the premise matters more than the setting.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can go from one liners to several paragraphs depending on what's happening and what the roleplay requires.

Average reply speed?
lighting fast at times and takes days other times. Like for post length I don't really have an average reply speed, but I can almost always reply around 4 fr time or late-ish.

I don't do one on ones and like larger groups. I only roleplay on fr forums. Please have proper grammar. Don't die out unless it's agreed upon that it needs to die out for a while.

nope.
Character Information

All of my characters are original. I can make one up on the spot if I don't have any that work.

Must have plot. I don't like roleplays where everyone just stands around interacting. I'm interested in superheroes, wings of fire, warriors, fantasy, sci-fi. I don't particularly like fr stories, but the premise matters more than the setting.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can go from one liners to several paragraphs depending on what's happening and what the roleplay requires.

Average reply speed?
lighting fast at times and takes days other times. Like for post length I don't really have an average reply speed, but I can almost always reply around 4 fr time or late-ish.

I don't do one on ones and like larger groups. I only roleplay on fr forums. Please have proper grammar. Don't die out unless it's agreed upon that it needs to die out for a while.

nope.

The only original developed characters I have at this time are wolves. I'm happy to make other characters of varying species to suit a roleplay, whether they be dragons, humans, etc.

Not really. I'm happy to roleplay in an original or fandom setting. My preference and comfort zone would be wolf roleplay, but I'm also interested in dragons and potentially humans/humanoid.

Genres I'll do:

- Sci-Fi
- Fantasy
- Post-Apocalyptic
- Romance
- Possibly others

Genres I won't do:

- Slice of Life

Fandoms:

- League of Legends
- Dinotopia
- Balto
- Halo
- Star Wars

Player Information

I'm a 26-year-old male who first got into roleplay by RP'ing wolves. Truth be told I haven't roleplayed much else. Looking to expand to dragons or perhaps other creatures, but I'd be happy to play wolves again as well. I've been roleplaying on-and-off for many years, but I have not dabbled recently so I am almost certainly a little rusty. If you're willing, bear with me on that one. If you're an experienced roleplayer I'm certain you'll be able to outplay me, but I think I can keep up enough to not be a burden.
Average reply length?

You can expect 2-4 solid paragraphs on average. I tend to be descriptive so you can definitely expect more if a lot is going on. It's hard for me to set a minimum. I don't like doing less than two unless there's a steady trend of one-liners coming my way.
Average reply speed?

Depending on muse and my work schedule, replies will range from several a day to one every-other day. I will guarantee you at least one every other day, but in most cases you will see significantly more.

- I will only roleplay with adults who are 18+ years old, regardless of the rating or content of the roleplay.
- Generally only interested in 1x1, though multiple characters is fine. I can maybe be talked into group roleplay, just keep the above requirement in mind if you want me for that.
- I can play Male characters competently and am willing to play Female characters.
- I'm only comfortable with MxF if romance is desired.
- Regarding violence, gore, etc., it shouldn't be an issue.

- Let's have a no-stress environment, if either of us tires of the roleplay, we should cancel it.
- I don't have a preference for plotting or letting it flow naturally. Either is fine.
- If you want to have a separate PM chain going to chat, that's great. If you don't that's fine too. It can be nice but it is not critically necessary.
- I have email, Skype, Discord, FR of course, and possibly other platforms available.
- If you have any questions or need anything clarified, please drop me a message!

The only original developed characters I have at this time are wolves. I'm happy to make other characters of varying species to suit a roleplay, whether they be dragons, humans, etc.

Not really. I'm happy to roleplay in an original or fandom setting. My preference and comfort zone would be wolf roleplay, but I'm also interested in dragons and potentially humans/humanoid.

Genres I'll do:

- Sci-Fi
- Fantasy
- Post-Apocalyptic
- Romance
- Possibly others

Genres I won't do:

- Slice of Life

Fandoms:

- League of Legends
- Dinotopia
- Balto
- Halo
- Star Wars

Player Information

I'm a 26-year-old male who first got into roleplay by RP'ing wolves. Truth be told I haven't roleplayed much else. Looking to expand to dragons or perhaps other creatures, but I'd be happy to play wolves again as well. I've been roleplaying on-and-off for many years, but I have not dabbled recently so I am almost certainly a little rusty. If you're willing, bear with me on that one. If you're an experienced roleplayer I'm certain you'll be able to outplay me, but I think I can keep up enough to not be a burden.
Average reply length?

You can expect 2-4 solid paragraphs on average. I tend to be descriptive so you can definitely expect more if a lot is going on. It's hard for me to set a minimum. I don't like doing less than two unless there's a steady trend of one-liners coming my way.
Average reply speed?

Depending on muse and my work schedule, replies will range from several a day to one every-other day. I will guarantee you at least one every other day, but in most cases you will see significantly more.

- I will only roleplay with adults who are 18+ years old, regardless of the rating or content of the roleplay.
- Generally only interested in 1x1, though multiple characters is fine. I can maybe be talked into group roleplay, just keep the above requirement in mind if you want me for that.
- I can play Male characters competently and am willing to play Female characters.
- I'm only comfortable with MxF if romance is desired.
- Regarding violence, gore, etc., it shouldn't be an issue.

- Let's have a no-stress environment, if either of us tires of the roleplay, we should cancel it.
- I don't have a preference for plotting or letting it flow naturally. Either is fine.
- If you want to have a separate PM chain going to chat, that's great. If you don't that's fine too. It can be nice but it is not critically necessary.
- I have email, Skype, Discord, FR of course, and possibly other platforms available.
- If you have any questions or need anything clarified, please drop me a message!
V8GfXRi.jpg
Character Information

Character
Depends on the storyline of the roleplay, I have a few OCs that I have lined up and can tweak if needed so I can be flexible.

Storyline
I'm more familiar with original storylines and Dragon Age Inquisition ones, I could try an FR roleplay though as I would like to give it a try. Recently however I'm more into DA:I crossovers with things I think would make an interesting conflict.

Player Information

Reply Length
I'm fine with any kind of length so long as they aren't just 5 words (exaggerating that, but really I can't do incredibly short replies). It can be descriptive or non-descriptive depending on what my partners want, but I tend to lean more towards descriptive. I will do my best to give a long reply if wanted.

Reply Speed
I can be incredibly patient and as such I don't mind waiting for long periods of time for a reply so long as there's a valid reasoning for the wait, and as long as I'm not left hanging. If someone wants to stop roleplaying then I would very much like to be informed. Aside from that I will reply as soon as I can, I'm free on the weekends but since I'm in school my time is limited for the rest of the week so I can't reply as fast.

Future Requirements
I cannot do group roleplays and I avoid them like the plague. I find them too cluttered with every player trying to get a reply in while others zoom off into the storyline, that's mainly the experience I've had with group roleplays though. I will only do one on one roleplays.
Character Information

Character
Depends on the storyline of the roleplay, I have a few OCs that I have lined up and can tweak if needed so I can be flexible.

Storyline
I'm more familiar with original storylines and Dragon Age Inquisition ones, I could try an FR roleplay though as I would like to give it a try. Recently however I'm more into DA:I crossovers with things I think would make an interesting conflict.

Player Information

Reply Length
I'm fine with any kind of length so long as they aren't just 5 words (exaggerating that, but really I can't do incredibly short replies). It can be descriptive or non-descriptive depending on what my partners want, but I tend to lean more towards descriptive. I will do my best to give a long reply if wanted.

Reply Speed
I can be incredibly patient and as such I don't mind waiting for long periods of time for a reply so long as there's a valid reasoning for the wait, and as long as I'm not left hanging. If someone wants to stop roleplaying then I would very much like to be informed. Aside from that I will reply as soon as I can, I'm free on the weekends but since I'm in school my time is limited for the rest of the week so I can't reply as fast.

Future Requirements
I cannot do group roleplays and I avoid them like the plague. I find them too cluttered with every player trying to get a reply in while others zoom off into the storyline, that's mainly the experience I've had with group roleplays though. I will only do one on one roleplays.
Character Information

I have a number of characters to use, virtually all of whom are original OCs and not tied to any particular fandom. At present the OCs I would be most looking to use would be Stephanie and Mouse, two harpy OCs of mine who are my favourites of the characters in my roster. Stephanie is a mischievous and social harpy who uses her pursuit of fun as a means to ignore or otherwise cover up her own problems; her accent could be likened to a particularly thick London accent. Mouse, on the other hand, is a more reserved but sweet-natured individual with a voice that's of a noticeably higher pitch than most. I'd be more than happy to tell you more about them via PMs or the like. I would be open to doing an FR Harpy style spinoff sort of RP for these two, but I would also like to find an RP for their original incarnations as well. I have a few other original OCs (most of which are also not human, I should mention - a lot of mine are things like nagas, harpies, merfolk and other monsters).

Some of my characters are FR dragons I own at present, and whose personalities are (for the most part) listed in their bios. To give examples of those that I would most like to use, I have Valda, Scarlett, Laguna, Stephanie and Puanani.

I'm open to a lot of storylines, but for Mouse and Stephanie in particular (either their original versions or an FR style incarnation of the characters) I was rather hoping to find a long-term relationship partner or 'ship' for them. I'm a big fan of finding long-term partnerships for my most valued characters as it opens up a lot of opportunities for interesting stories or artwork (I feature them a lot on my deviantArt account). If you feel as though you have the right kind of character to pair up with one of them on the longterm, I would be absolutely delighted to talk about it!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can tend to get quite long, averaging at least two paragraphs per response. However, I'm quite happy to work towards something a little longer or shorter depending on what you're comfortable with. Both parties in a roleplay should be equally comfortable with and happy about it, after all!

Average reply speed?
I like to try and manage several responses a day, but on occasion I may not be able to if circumstances prevent me from doing so - of course I'd let you know if anything came up that prevented me from replying as much as I would otherwise have liked.

I'd only really be looking for 1x1 RPs, I tend to get a little flustered and not produce my best replies when in an RP with more than one other person. As I mentioned before a long-term RP partnership would be fantastic, even if not for a pairing for Stephanie or Mouse. I would be delighted to find a long-term RP partner for some of my FR dragons, for example! I'd certainly be up for discussing RP and the like outside of FR as well, namely on Discord or Skype. I'd love to add you there so we can chat and develop plots etc together!

I should also mention that I am over 18 years of age. I would prefer to find RP partners who are also that age or above, as I'd feel more comfortable with it that way. Thanks for your understanding!

That's about all for now, really. If you'd like to get talking about any RP with me or the like, shoot me a PM and I'd love to chat with you about it! I love connecting with fellow RPers for fun and interesting roleplays or plotlines. Have a great day!
Character Information

I have a number of characters to use, virtually all of whom are original OCs and not tied to any particular fandom. At present the OCs I would be most looking to use would be Stephanie and Mouse, two harpy OCs of mine who are my favourites of the characters in my roster. Stephanie is a mischievous and social harpy who uses her pursuit of fun as a means to ignore or otherwise cover up her own problems; her accent could be likened to a particularly thick London accent. Mouse, on the other hand, is a more reserved but sweet-natured individual with a voice that's of a noticeably higher pitch than most. I'd be more than happy to tell you more about them via PMs or the like. I would be open to doing an FR Harpy style spinoff sort of RP for these two, but I would also like to find an RP for their original incarnations as well. I have a few other original OCs (most of which are also not human, I should mention - a lot of mine are things like nagas, harpies, merfolk and other monsters).

Some of my characters are FR dragons I own at present, and whose personalities are (for the most part) listed in their bios. To give examples of those that I would most like to use, I have Valda, Scarlett, Laguna, Stephanie and Puanani.

I'm open to a lot of storylines, but for Mouse and Stephanie in particular (either their original versions or an FR style incarnation of the characters) I was rather hoping to find a long-term relationship partner or 'ship' for them. I'm a big fan of finding long-term partnerships for my most valued characters as it opens up a lot of opportunities for interesting stories or artwork (I feature them a lot on my deviantArt account). If you feel as though you have the right kind of character to pair up with one of them on the longterm, I would be absolutely delighted to talk about it!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can tend to get quite long, averaging at least two paragraphs per response. However, I'm quite happy to work towards something a little longer or shorter depending on what you're comfortable with. Both parties in a roleplay should be equally comfortable with and happy about it, after all!

Average reply speed?
I like to try and manage several responses a day, but on occasion I may not be able to if circumstances prevent me from doing so - of course I'd let you know if anything came up that prevented me from replying as much as I would otherwise have liked.

I'd only really be looking for 1x1 RPs, I tend to get a little flustered and not produce my best replies when in an RP with more than one other person. As I mentioned before a long-term RP partnership would be fantastic, even if not for a pairing for Stephanie or Mouse. I would be delighted to find a long-term RP partner for some of my FR dragons, for example! I'd certainly be up for discussing RP and the like outside of FR as well, namely on Discord or Skype. I'd love to add you there so we can chat and develop plots etc together!

I should also mention that I am over 18 years of age. I would prefer to find RP partners who are also that age or above, as I'd feel more comfortable with it that way. Thanks for your understanding!

That's about all for now, really. If you'd like to get talking about any RP with me or the like, shoot me a PM and I'd love to chat with you about it! I love connecting with fellow RPers for fun and interesting roleplays or plotlines. Have a great day!
Character Information
original characters only.

nope! but when requesting, a story line is preferred.

Player Information

Average reply length?
depends on how long we have been role-playing and what is deemed appropriate. im a literary style that tries to stick above 3 sentences but has and will go over 50 when getting into it.

Average reply speed?
depends on mood and current events. i'm normally timely, but i do have school.

i prefer other literary styles, and will not rp with people who use derogatory words (though i don't think thats a problem here.). and while crack rps are fun, it's only a once in a while thing.

i also host many roleplay takeovers on different sites, and play DnD. i get weird.
Character Information
original characters only.

nope! but when requesting, a story line is preferred.

Player Information

Average reply length?
depends on how long we have been role-playing and what is deemed appropriate. im a literary style that tries to stick above 3 sentences but has and will go over 50 when getting into it.

Average reply speed?
depends on mood and current events. i'm normally timely, but i do have school.

i prefer other literary styles, and will not rp with people who use derogatory words (though i don't think thats a problem here.). and while crack rps are fun, it's only a once in a while thing.

i also host many roleplay takeovers on different sites, and play DnD. i get weird.
Character Information

I make up my characters to fit each roleplay I do but they usually follow the same general idea for one character, my OC. I haven't played any fandom characters before but I would be willing to give it a shot

At this point in time I just want a partner that won't disappear on me. I prefer to create a general roleplay plot and characters then wing the rest. I find that fully fleshing out a roleplay plot gets boring really easily. What's the fun if you know ever single thing that's gonna happen?

I love fantasy and adventure based roleplays!!!!!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to give what my partner give but my own style is usually a paragraph to two paragraphs. I've been out of roleplaying for a while so I may be a bit rusty

Average reply speed?

I basically have no life so I can constantly roleplay unless I'm with my boyfriend.ni will let you know if something comes up and I won't be able to roleplay for a bit

I do not like groups. I haven't ever had a good experience with group role plays so I would strongly prefer a 1x1. Other than that I'm pretty open to anything

I am 23 years old and would prefer a partner that's 18+ simply because I like romance in my roleplays. Like I said before I have been out of the roleplaying world for a few years so I may be rusty when we start. Also I would strongly prefer to take our roleplay to discord
Character Information

I make up my characters to fit each roleplay I do but they usually follow the same general idea for one character, my OC. I haven't played any fandom characters before but I would be willing to give it a shot

At this point in time I just want a partner that won't disappear on me. I prefer to create a general roleplay plot and characters then wing the rest. I find that fully fleshing out a roleplay plot gets boring really easily. What's the fun if you know ever single thing that's gonna happen?

I love fantasy and adventure based roleplays!!!!!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I tend to give what my partner give but my own style is usually a paragraph to two paragraphs. I've been out of roleplaying for a while so I may be a bit rusty

Average reply speed?

I basically have no life so I can constantly roleplay unless I'm with my boyfriend.ni will let you know if something comes up and I won't be able to roleplay for a bit

I do not like groups. I haven't ever had a good experience with group role plays so I would strongly prefer a 1x1. Other than that I'm pretty open to anything

I am 23 years old and would prefer a partner that's 18+ simply because I like romance in my roleplays. Like I said before I have been out of the roleplaying world for a few years so I may be rusty when we start. Also I would strongly prefer to take our roleplay to discord
H01Ejx7.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 133 134