Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 134
Character Information
Original--I would like to get some experience roleplaying my dragon AukstBerns in a casual setting.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
While I'm not seeking a very specific plot, I am looking for something that isn't too heavily violent; a "friendly setting."

Player Information

Average reply length?
I'm hoping to bust out 2 or 3 paragraphs per reply but I'd be willing to do more.

Average reply speed?
I'm on every day, so I'd say once a day or once every couple days is the very least of my ability.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
None at all! I'd like to make some friends!

Would you like to share any additional information?
I used to RP a lot, back in 2008-2011 but I haven't been involved with this kind of RP in a long time. However, I'm a cast member for a D&D stream, a writing student at uni, and an experienced roleplayer outside of forums so I am hoping it won't be too difficult to get back on the horse. That said; I hope y'all can be patient with me and that we can have a really nice time writing together. Cheers.
Character Information
Original--I would like to get some experience roleplaying my dragon AukstBerns in a casual setting.

If yes, please describe.
While I'm not seeking a very specific plot, I am looking for something that isn't too heavily violent; a "friendly setting."

Player Information

Average reply length?
I'm hoping to bust out 2 or 3 paragraphs per reply but I'd be willing to do more.

Average reply speed?
I'm on every day, so I'd say once a day or once every couple days is the very least of my ability.

None at all! I'd like to make some friends!

I used to RP a lot, back in 2008-2011 but I haven't been involved with this kind of RP in a long time. However, I'm a cast member for a D&D stream, a writing student at uni, and an experienced roleplayer outside of forums so I am hoping it won't be too difficult to get back on the horse. That said; I hope y'all can be patient with me and that we can have a really nice time writing together. Cheers.
A4q5F1n.pngIt is ourselves we encounter whenever we invent fictionsA4q5F1n.png
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Either or., but I've got many more original characters than I do fandom. I have an abundance of characters in general, so I'm a flexible noodle.

I'm open to just about anything!

Player Information
Average reply length?
I tend to do at least a paragraph, and there's no limit to how much I can write. Though, typically it's between 1 and 5 paragraphs. I also haven't roleplayed on a forum in a while, so please excuse me while I get back into the swing of things

Average reply speed?
I try to reply once a day, if not more. I am on FR daily, taking care of m'dragons, so replies should arrive soon.

Communication is KEY. Let me know what you're thinking about, how you'd like to progress, if you like the roleplay, if you're going to be away! Let me know, please. And as I'm starting a job soon, flexibility would be really helpful.

He/him pronouns, and... I'm excited to join you all!
Character Information
Either or., but I've got many more original characters than I do fandom. I have an abundance of characters in general, so I'm a flexible noodle.

I'm open to just about anything!

Player Information
Average reply length?
I tend to do at least a paragraph, and there's no limit to how much I can write. Though, typically it's between 1 and 5 paragraphs. I also haven't roleplayed on a forum in a while, so please excuse me while I get back into the swing of things

Average reply speed?
I try to reply once a day, if not more. I am on FR daily, taking care of m'dragons, so replies should arrive soon.

Communication is KEY. Let me know what you're thinking about, how you'd like to progress, if you like the roleplay, if you're going to be away! Let me know, please. And as I'm starting a job soon, flexibility would be really helpful.

He/him pronouns, and... I'm excited to join you all!
d047adb8-d110-4014-b0e6-eaa56c0d5049_zpsrxlk4xdn.png
Character Information

I do originals :)

I prefer ones set in a fantasy past, so we dont have to get entirely historically accurate :D

Player Information
Average reply length?

I do what I can, though I try to do at least a paragraph.

Average reply speed?

I'll try to reply at least daily!

I need your help to move it along, if I'm lacking somewhere let me know and we can try to fix it!

I'd like to keep RP to 1x1 and in PM's. Fine with animal or human RP.
Also please note, I'm an amature at RP
Character Information

I do originals :)

I prefer ones set in a fantasy past, so we dont have to get entirely historically accurate :D

Player Information
Average reply length?

I do what I can, though I try to do at least a paragraph.

Average reply speed?

I'll try to reply at least daily!

I need your help to move it along, if I'm lacking somewhere let me know and we can try to fix it!

I'd like to keep RP to 1x1 and in PM's. Fine with animal or human RP.
Also please note, I'm an amature at RP
Character Information

I have multiple original characters, whom have Flight Rising and original universes. My OCs include: Valeriu the Djinn/Imperial Dragon, Sybil the Faun, Persephone the Drow/Fae Dragon, and many others. Valeriu is my most developed OC, but I really want to develop my other characters. I like to draw inspiration from history, mythology, fantasy tropes, and science to create my worlds and characters. I'm also free to creating lore for new characters for my partner!

I like high fantasy and sci-fi stories, I'm also open to angst, fluff, romance, and action plots, as well as world building. I enjoy writing plots where two characters who don't like eachother have to work together to survive, and end up bonding over the experience. I also like plots where two characters meet during their childhoods, grow up together, and peruse an adventure or dream together. Just a few ideas I have!

Player Information

Average reply length?
1-5+ paragraphs. I don't expect my partner to match my length but I do expect to have enough to work with. I can also do script rp that consists of 1-3 sentences for quicker rps.

Average reply speed?
I'm pretty fluid with how I reply, I can reply within a few minutes, hours or days after I get a reply, but I try to reply within 1 week of receiving the reply depending on the length of the rp.

No Godmodding, No Metagaming, open to new ideas and characters, and of course, friendly! If my rp partner is under 18, I will not rp anything explicit, and I don't do explicit rps on public forums where a minor could read it. Please don't lie to me about your age!

I've been writing for 10 years, and roleplaying for 6 of those years. Writing is one of my passions, and I love to share it with others. I prefer to rp on tumblr or discord or forum posts! I have dyslexia, spellcheck is my best friend, sometimes I make typos or weird sentences.
Character Information

I have multiple original characters, whom have Flight Rising and original universes. My OCs include: Valeriu the Djinn/Imperial Dragon, Sybil the Faun, Persephone the Drow/Fae Dragon, and many others. Valeriu is my most developed OC, but I really want to develop my other characters. I like to draw inspiration from history, mythology, fantasy tropes, and science to create my worlds and characters. I'm also free to creating lore for new characters for my partner!

I like high fantasy and sci-fi stories, I'm also open to angst, fluff, romance, and action plots, as well as world building. I enjoy writing plots where two characters who don't like eachother have to work together to survive, and end up bonding over the experience. I also like plots where two characters meet during their childhoods, grow up together, and peruse an adventure or dream together. Just a few ideas I have!

Player Information

Average reply length?
1-5+ paragraphs. I don't expect my partner to match my length but I do expect to have enough to work with. I can also do script rp that consists of 1-3 sentences for quicker rps.

Average reply speed?
I'm pretty fluid with how I reply, I can reply within a few minutes, hours or days after I get a reply, but I try to reply within 1 week of receiving the reply depending on the length of the rp.

No Godmodding, No Metagaming, open to new ideas and characters, and of course, friendly! If my rp partner is under 18, I will not rp anything explicit, and I don't do explicit rps on public forums where a minor could read it. Please don't lie to me about your age!

I've been writing for 10 years, and roleplaying for 6 of those years. Writing is one of my passions, and I love to share it with others. I prefer to rp on tumblr or discord or forum posts! I have dyslexia, spellcheck is my best friend, sometimes I make typos or weird sentences.
hello, my name is blair! talk to me about bugs/moths and the fae :3c
3adgzZD.pngeoyJyml.pngLpKe0em.pnggE96VFA.pngbYt72YT.pngSEIqIGe.pngrI18gRz.pngNlmYDAS.pngeIK5iG7.pngIGz7Blb.pnglCK29fT.pngKwxLkEj.pngDrvBF2Y.png
Character Information

Please describe.

On FR, I mainly roleplay as my dragons that are currently in my lair! I do not roleplay often as original characters, though, unless you count the FR dragons. Sometimes I will roleplay as fandom characters, but that’s normally off-site.

If yes, please describe.

Not really. As long as the story line is intruiging and actually moving forward and not stuck in time (like many of my roleplays end up being), and has good personality to it. Occasionally, I like using online prompts to get the story going.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Oh gosh, I get really intimidated by these roleplayers on Flight Rising. They’re replies are really long than what I’m used to. But I’ll normally try and have one paragraph, but it really depends on what time of day and my mood.

Average reply speed?

If I like the story, I could reply up to 20 times every day- if I don’t have school of course. When I do have school though (which is every week day), I’ll try and get at least 5 replies out! I’m online at very peculiar times, too :>.

No godmodding! This just makes the roleplay unfair and uninteresting. You aren’t the only one who wants to have fun! The only exception of this is when we have non-serious roleplays. Do whatever you wnat in those.
No explicit topics no matter what the reason! I am a minor, and I don’t want to get myself or someone in trouble! Gore within the FR rules is alright with me, though.
No breaking the fourth wall! This is just a dumb move in my opinion. It’s okay to go OOC, but please, breaking the fourth wall just isn’t fun.
Please make the story move along! This isn’t a requirement, but it is very appreciated. I lack the confidence to move some roleplays on, because I’m not sure if it’ll go anywhere.

I am FR time +3 hours, and I have school on weekdays. I also may drop roleplays if I don’t feel the story is going anywhere, and may forget to reply. Please wait a full day before reminding me! I’d also like someone of my skill level so I don’t get intimidated and shy out.
Character Information

Please describe.

On FR, I mainly roleplay as my dragons that are currently in my lair! I do not roleplay often as original characters, though, unless you count the FR dragons. Sometimes I will roleplay as fandom characters, but that’s normally off-site.

If yes, please describe.

Not really. As long as the story line is intruiging and actually moving forward and not stuck in time (like many of my roleplays end up being), and has good personality to it. Occasionally, I like using online prompts to get the story going.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Oh gosh, I get really intimidated by these roleplayers on Flight Rising. They’re replies are really long than what I’m used to. But I’ll normally try and have one paragraph, but it really depends on what time of day and my mood.

Average reply speed?

If I like the story, I could reply up to 20 times every day- if I don’t have school of course. When I do have school though (which is every week day), I’ll try and get at least 5 replies out! I’m online at very peculiar times, too :>.

No godmodding! This just makes the roleplay unfair and uninteresting. You aren’t the only one who wants to have fun! The only exception of this is when we have non-serious roleplays. Do whatever you wnat in those.
No explicit topics no matter what the reason! I am a minor, and I don’t want to get myself or someone in trouble! Gore within the FR rules is alright with me, though.
No breaking the fourth wall! This is just a dumb move in my opinion. It’s okay to go OOC, but please, breaking the fourth wall just isn’t fun.
Please make the story move along! This isn’t a requirement, but it is very appreciated. I lack the confidence to move some roleplays on, because I’m not sure if it’ll go anywhere.

I am FR time +3 hours, and I have school on weekdays. I also may drop roleplays if I don’t feel the story is going anywhere, and may forget to reply. Please wait a full day before reminding me! I’d also like someone of my skill level so I don’t get intimidated and shy out.
JWObPtL.png _______________.
WjXgybU.png
_______________. vak28mG.png
All right!

Character Information

All originals - going by FR standards, that is. I'm not the most experienced, so I'd be happier keeping it to dragons that I've had time to work out details of; this includes pretty much all of my lair, as I think about them a bit more than I should!

Not particularly! My clan's lore is based around being a wandering merchant's pack, so it's fairly easy to place one dragon or another in any situation in any flight just by virtue of being around. I would quite like to expand on my dragons' interactivity with those outside their clan and within and also build varying relationships with other clans/dragons, as I'm a new-ish player (at time of posting) and haven't had much opportunity for this yet.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can write paragraphs per answer if needed, but this varies based on the roleplay type, scene and how active my characters are at any given moment. I prefer slightly longer answers, though.

Average reply speed?
I'm on quite a lot, but starting soon I'll be at school from 8am-4pm GMT, so during that time I'll be unable to reply (and my timezone makes it a bit awkward to RP smoothly with people from, say, America for example.) I'll try and be quick and active, however.

Not particularly! As I've said, I'm somewhat new, and I've got to try out some things before I write them off etc. I'll be willing to try out most things! As long as my dragons can get a little extra development from it I'll give it a go.

As mentioned, I'm in the GMT timezone (+8 server time) so it might be a bit tricky for me to get round to replies quickly e.g. if I'm asleep!

I don't mind romance, per se, but I wouldn't say I'm the best at it. At the very least, make sure the dragon of mine yours would like to court is a) currently mateless and b) of a matching orientation to allow attraction to yours (e.g if your dragon is straight and mine is gay or aroace, it won't generally work out). All this information is in the top of their bio under their name.

Finally, I'm still technically a minor (as well as generally uncomfortable with it) so any RPs leading to lewd scenarios (even noting the 'must fade to black' rule) I'll try to avoid as best I can. Please keep this in mind before trying anything suggestive!

If you want to RP or know more about my characters etc etc, drop me a PM! I'll try and clear things up if you need!
All right!

Character Information

All originals - going by FR standards, that is. I'm not the most experienced, so I'd be happier keeping it to dragons that I've had time to work out details of; this includes pretty much all of my lair, as I think about them a bit more than I should!

Not particularly! My clan's lore is based around being a wandering merchant's pack, so it's fairly easy to place one dragon or another in any situation in any flight just by virtue of being around. I would quite like to expand on my dragons' interactivity with those outside their clan and within and also build varying relationships with other clans/dragons, as I'm a new-ish player (at time of posting) and haven't had much opportunity for this yet.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I can write paragraphs per answer if needed, but this varies based on the roleplay type, scene and how active my characters are at any given moment. I prefer slightly longer answers, though.

Average reply speed?
I'm on quite a lot, but starting soon I'll be at school from 8am-4pm GMT, so during that time I'll be unable to reply (and my timezone makes it a bit awkward to RP smoothly with people from, say, America for example.) I'll try and be quick and active, however.

Not particularly! As I've said, I'm somewhat new, and I've got to try out some things before I write them off etc. I'll be willing to try out most things! As long as my dragons can get a little extra development from it I'll give it a go.

As mentioned, I'm in the GMT timezone (+8 server time) so it might be a bit tricky for me to get round to replies quickly e.g. if I'm asleep!

I don't mind romance, per se, but I wouldn't say I'm the best at it. At the very least, make sure the dragon of mine yours would like to court is a) currently mateless and b) of a matching orientation to allow attraction to yours (e.g if your dragon is straight and mine is gay or aroace, it won't generally work out). All this information is in the top of their bio under their name.

Finally, I'm still technically a minor (as well as generally uncomfortable with it) so any RPs leading to lewd scenarios (even noting the 'must fade to black' rule) I'll try to avoid as best I can. Please keep this in mind before trying anything suggestive!

If you want to RP or know more about my characters etc etc, drop me a PM! I'll try and clear things up if you need!
finch.png
Characters

~FR based~
Sigmar: Classical alchemist, mostly apathetic with periodic bouts of flamboyance, mostly logical although does suffer from paranoia. (they are the first dragon in my lair.)

~Non-FR Based~
give me time and i can come up with one, although like with most of my custom characters without a prominent base (like Sigmar), they will have one HELL of a case of heterochromia.

No, i'll take what's available but generally don't participate in romance of any kind. there are exceptions to this, but they are rare. possibly the only exception i may make is if it's Shadowrun-themed or is just straight up a Shadowrun campaign.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends, if the situation calls for it i will go into detail, but if i can convey my side via short messages i will default to such.

Average reply speed?

since i'm currently unemployed, i have near-constant access to my computer (although sometimes i'm distracted with videos or reading) as a result i can reply in a timely manor most of the time.

i have little tolerance for illogical behavior (if it's out of character) or the RP equivalent of meta-gaming and will call it out the moment i see it. since i know this mindset may cause trouble with others, if you think any of it may occur in a game/campaign/RP you're inviting me to, please don't invite me to it.

my sleeping schedule can vary, if you need to contact me and i'm not responding on FR, my discord is Sigmar#6197.
Characters

~FR based~
Sigmar: Classical alchemist, mostly apathetic with periodic bouts of flamboyance, mostly logical although does suffer from paranoia. (they are the first dragon in my lair.)

~Non-FR Based~
give me time and i can come up with one, although like with most of my custom characters without a prominent base (like Sigmar), they will have one HELL of a case of heterochromia.

No, i'll take what's available but generally don't participate in romance of any kind. there are exceptions to this, but they are rare. possibly the only exception i may make is if it's Shadowrun-themed or is just straight up a Shadowrun campaign.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends, if the situation calls for it i will go into detail, but if i can convey my side via short messages i will default to such.

Average reply speed?

since i'm currently unemployed, i have near-constant access to my computer (although sometimes i'm distracted with videos or reading) as a result i can reply in a timely manor most of the time.

i have little tolerance for illogical behavior (if it's out of character) or the RP equivalent of meta-gaming and will call it out the moment i see it. since i know this mindset may cause trouble with others, if you think any of it may occur in a game/campaign/RP you're inviting me to, please don't invite me to it.

my sleeping schedule can vary, if you need to contact me and i'm not responding on FR, my discord is Sigmar#6197.
ROyFQqy.png
Character Information

I really want to try roleplaying with my dragons, but I do have plenty of non-fandom OCs. Perhaps I could even try my hand at playing canon characters, like I did so many eons ago...
Anyway, FR roleplays are preferred for now.

-I like adventure and fantasy. Probably won't do romance, but I'll see how that goes once I get used to RPing here. If I do a fandom RP with someone, and some romance is sprinkled in, it would definitely have to be a ship that we agree on.
-One of the most important things for me is character interaction. Yeah, I can help move the story along, but interacting is the fun part.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies may vary between 1 or 2 paragraphs with 4-6 sentences each. Or they might be longer. It's hard to say for sure since I haven't done a narrative RP in years.

Average reply speed?
I'm on frequently because my current daily schedule is extremely loose. The only thing that would keep me from responding within a day is writer's block. That shouldn't be a real issue anyway.

Other than stuff like godmodding or powerplaying, I don't like when people take my character's words as if I'm the one saying it to them (as one roleplayer to another). If my character is being harsh, don't take it out of the RP context and get offended, please.
I definitely won't have any characters who are straight up bullies, though.

Other things:
-Any special secrets that I tell you (the roleplayer) about my characters should not suddenly be known by your characters. I probably don't need to say this, but just in case...
-I'm not too picky about your reply length, but more than two sentences at a time would be great.

-I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.
-I'm open to a bit of ooc chatting, but I'm not too good at keeping a conversation alive
-In many past roleplays, I've ended up playing the villain. Everyone else was just being so sappy and friendly... and gross. How could I not want to ruin it, you know?
Character Information

I really want to try roleplaying with my dragons, but I do have plenty of non-fandom OCs. Perhaps I could even try my hand at playing canon characters, like I did so many eons ago...
Anyway, FR roleplays are preferred for now.

-I like adventure and fantasy. Probably won't do romance, but I'll see how that goes once I get used to RPing here. If I do a fandom RP with someone, and some romance is sprinkled in, it would definitely have to be a ship that we agree on.
-One of the most important things for me is character interaction. Yeah, I can help move the story along, but interacting is the fun part.

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies may vary between 1 or 2 paragraphs with 4-6 sentences each. Or they might be longer. It's hard to say for sure since I haven't done a narrative RP in years.

Average reply speed?
I'm on frequently because my current daily schedule is extremely loose. The only thing that would keep me from responding within a day is writer's block. That shouldn't be a real issue anyway.

Other than stuff like godmodding or powerplaying, I don't like when people take my character's words as if I'm the one saying it to them (as one roleplayer to another). If my character is being harsh, don't take it out of the RP context and get offended, please.
I definitely won't have any characters who are straight up bullies, though.

Other things:
-Any special secrets that I tell you (the roleplayer) about my characters should not suddenly be known by your characters. I probably don't need to say this, but just in case...
-I'm not too picky about your reply length, but more than two sentences at a time would be great.

-I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.
-I'm open to a bit of ooc chatting, but I'm not too good at keeping a conversation alive
-In many past roleplays, I've ended up playing the villain. Everyone else was just being so sappy and friendly... and gross. How could I not want to ruin it, you know?
Character Information
Please describe.

I would love to just roleplay my dragons here, but I have roleplayed fandom characters and other OCS before.
I am also willing to RP any of my specific dragons on request, so if you see someone you wanna rp with just lemme know!

If yes, please describe.

Not really! I'm open to anything really. Battles, fantasy... whatever is cool with you!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually only write a paragraph when I reply, unless I'm describing environment, then I'll usually do two or three paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Unfortunately I am kinda slow at replying, but I am trying to be more consistent! I will usually reply if you bug me about it (I am forgetful :P )

I am looking for someone who would be interesting in making our RPS completely canon in our respective clans lore! I want to progress my clan's lore and plot, and RPing is a great way to do that!

Like I mentioned, I am incredibly forgetful, so please feel free to poke me every once and a while!
Character Information
Please describe.

I would love to just roleplay my dragons here, but I have roleplayed fandom characters and other OCS before.
I am also willing to RP any of my specific dragons on request, so if you see someone you wanna rp with just lemme know!

If yes, please describe.

Not really! I'm open to anything really. Battles, fantasy... whatever is cool with you!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually only write a paragraph when I reply, unless I'm describing environment, then I'll usually do two or three paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Unfortunately I am kinda slow at replying, but I am trying to be more consistent! I will usually reply if you bug me about it (I am forgetful :P )

I am looking for someone who would be interesting in making our RPS completely canon in our respective clans lore! I want to progress my clan's lore and plot, and RPing is a great way to do that!

Like I mentioned, I am incredibly forgetful, so please feel free to poke me every once and a while!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Character Information
"Is your character an original character or a fandom character?"

Depending on the roleplay itself, I am willing to recycle original characters, create new ones, or even play fandom characters. I don't have a specific page for characters quite yet but I'll get there eventually!

My current preference will be fandom characters with the exception of personalized characters like the Dragonborn, guardians in Destiny, etc.

Note: I am willing to play with self-inserts if you choose that.

If yes, please describe.

1) I've had a heavy craving to roleplay Destiny 2 (game by Bungie) since I've picked it back up in the past few days. I would prefer to keep events as canon as possible with an exception of altering minor details for the roleplay's sake.

I'd love interaction with our characters to each canon character throughout Destiny, specifically the events of Destiny 2. Romance/friendship is fine!

or

2) A story that's entirely SCP related! OCs (human, SCP, etc.) interacting with canon characters. I'd love this to be a horror related with brainstorming on a facility.

Another small list of fandoms/interests:

• Destiny (1 & 2)
• Overwatch
• The Elder Scrolls
• Detroit: Become Human
• SCP
Player Information

Average reply length?

I can reply from one paragraph to five or six, depending on the detail of situations.

Average reply speed?

I'm busy with real life at times but I can be fast to respond if I'm given the opportunity! My current time zone is EST (+3 hours ahead of FR) but my schedule is a bit wonky so I could sleep at any time, haha.

Please be patient with me if I can't respond right away! I will respond ASAP but feel free to give me a poke if I seem to disappear. No god-modding, no meta-gaming. I only ask that you try to brush up on lore so the roleplay remains consistent throughout our time!

Adult/gore situations are fine by me.

My Discord is Mew#3127 if you need to ping me or message me right away! :D I accept all friend requests on Flight Rising as well.
Character Information
"Is your character an original character or a fandom character?"

Depending on the roleplay itself, I am willing to recycle original characters, create new ones, or even play fandom characters. I don't have a specific page for characters quite yet but I'll get there eventually!

My current preference will be fandom characters with the exception of personalized characters like the Dragonborn, guardians in Destiny, etc.

Note: I am willing to play with self-inserts if you choose that.

If yes, please describe.

1) I've had a heavy craving to roleplay Destiny 2 (game by Bungie) since I've picked it back up in the past few days. I would prefer to keep events as canon as possible with an exception of altering minor details for the roleplay's sake.

I'd love interaction with our characters to each canon character throughout Destiny, specifically the events of Destiny 2. Romance/friendship is fine!

or

2) A story that's entirely SCP related! OCs (human, SCP, etc.) interacting with canon characters. I'd love this to be a horror related with brainstorming on a facility.

Another small list of fandoms/interests:

• Destiny (1 & 2)
• Overwatch
• The Elder Scrolls
• Detroit: Become Human
• SCP
Player Information

Average reply length?

I can reply from one paragraph to five or six, depending on the detail of situations.

Average reply speed?

I'm busy with real life at times but I can be fast to respond if I'm given the opportunity! My current time zone is EST (+3 hours ahead of FR) but my schedule is a bit wonky so I could sleep at any time, haha.

Please be patient with me if I can't respond right away! I will respond ASAP but feel free to give me a poke if I seem to disappear. No god-modding, no meta-gaming. I only ask that you try to brush up on lore so the roleplay remains consistent throughout our time!

Adult/gore situations are fine by me.

My Discord is Mew#3127 if you need to ping me or message me right away! :D I accept all friend requests on Flight Rising as well.
cQqznOI.png
they/them | 3+hr | on hiatus!
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 134