Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 133 134
Character Information

• I have many characters open for rp! I'll be happy to give a list
• My dragons are also apart of that character list!

Player Information

Average reply length
• Short or as long as needed, if I can't/don't need to stretch something into multiple paragraphs, then I won't.

• That being said, my replies are usually short and more casual.

Average reply speed
Honestly depends, however I will reply on a semi-regular basis.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups
Communication is key!

Would you like to share any additional information

I would like to get to get to know y'all! I enjoy making friends over rp!
Character Information

• I have many characters open for rp! I'll be happy to give a list
• My dragons are also apart of that character list!

Player Information

Average reply length
• Short or as long as needed, if I can't/don't need to stretch something into multiple paragraphs, then I won't.

• That being said, my replies are usually short and more casual.

Average reply speed
Honestly depends, however I will reply on a semi-regular basis.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups
Communication is key!

Would you like to share any additional information

I would like to get to get to know y'all! I enjoy making friends over rp!
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.

I can play both fandom characters and OC's.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Not really. I'm currently into an Avengers type rp but you are welcome to ask me for something else and I'm sure we can work something out. C:
Player Information

Average reply length?

It depends. Since I'm not good at writing with multi-paragraph replies but I'm trying to get better, I try to have within a range of 2-5. (Though sometimes writing block/low muse hits me and my replies may not be within that. I apologize in advance) However, I can go shorter if that's your style. I'm willing to try and work things out so just let me know in advance. ^~^

Average reply speed?

Varies from within a few minutes to a day. At minimum, I try to reply at least once or twice a day. Just let me know when your able to come on if you can. I'm a patient bean. Life can make us busy, no? C:

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I prefer 1x1 but am willing to try something else like a group rp.

Would you like to share any additional information?

Nope. C:
Character Information

I can play both fandom characters and OC's.

Not really. I'm currently into an Avengers type rp but you are welcome to ask me for something else and I'm sure we can work something out. C:
Player Information

Average reply length?

It depends. Since I'm not good at writing with multi-paragraph replies but I'm trying to get better, I try to have within a range of 2-5. (Though sometimes writing block/low muse hits me and my replies may not be within that. I apologize in advance) However, I can go shorter if that's your style. I'm willing to try and work things out so just let me know in advance. ^~^

Average reply speed?

Varies from within a few minutes to a day. At minimum, I try to reply at least once or twice a day. Just let me know when your able to come on if you can. I'm a patient bean. Life can make us busy, no? C:

I prefer 1x1 but am willing to try something else like a group rp.

Nope. C:
Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    I mostly do my own original characters or in this case my dragons.
    As of right now, Spirit and Elvira are the only ones who have lore/bios, but I plan on adding bios to Sage, Gadise, Spitfire, Microwave, Halo, and Bounty
  • Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
    Not at this time

Player Information
  • Average reply length?
    Depending on how I'm feeling, typically 4-8 sentences. If I'm especially in the mood, I'll be able to spit out two paragraphs worth (10-12 sentences) in one sitting
  • Average reply speed?
    It really depends on my schedule. During weekends/vacations, I'll usually try and reply within 30 minutes to an hour. During the weekdays, I will be busy with school and homework, so my replies may take a while to get out.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    Please avoid ANY one-liners/open-ended replies. It makes it really hard for me to write up a good reply
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    Not at this time
Character Information
    I mostly do my own original characters or in this case my dragons.
    As of right now, Spirit and Elvira are the only ones who have lore/bios, but I plan on adding bios to Sage, Gadise, Spitfire, Microwave, Halo, and Bounty
    Not at this time

Player Information
  • Average reply length?
    Depending on how I'm feeling, typically 4-8 sentences. If I'm especially in the mood, I'll be able to spit out two paragraphs worth (10-12 sentences) in one sitting
  • Average reply speed?
    It really depends on my schedule. During weekends/vacations, I'll usually try and reply within 30 minutes to an hour. During the weekdays, I will be busy with school and homework, so my replies may take a while to get out.
    Please avoid ANY one-liners/open-ended replies. It makes it really hard for me to write up a good reply
    Not at this time
Rome/Roswell
Any Pronouns
Nonbinary Butch Lesbian
fr + 3
[b][size=4]Character Information[/size][/b] [list][*]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [list][*][i]I usually play canon characters, although I have many ocs, for non-canon and non-fandom rps.[/i][/list] [br] [*]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[list][*][i]Currently, I'm looking for an MHA rp revolving around TodoDeku, with some angst and fluff. I'm also up for warrior cats, Detroit: Become Human, Marvel, DC, Voltron, Gravity Falls, and many others, so just ask![/i][/list][/list] [b][size=4]Player Information[/size][/b] [br] [list][*]Average reply length? [br] I can write up at least a few paragraphs depending on my muse for the roleplay. [*]Average reply speed? [br] I can reply from a few times a day to a few times a week, depending on my schedule. [*]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? [br] Please have decent grammar, and try to write at least a few sentences, preferably paragraphs. I put as much effort as I can into mine, I hope you do the same. [*]Would you like to share any additional information? Nope![/list]
Character Information
    • I usually play canon characters, although I have many ocs, for non-canon and non-fandom rps.

• Currently, I'm looking for an MHA rp revolving around TodoDeku, with some angst and fluff. I'm also up for warrior cats, Detroit: Become Human, Marvel, DC, Voltron, Gravity Falls, and many others, so just ask!

Player Information

• Average reply length?

I can write up at least a few paragraphs depending on my muse for the roleplay.
  • Average reply speed?

I can reply from a few times a day to a few times a week, depending on my schedule.

Please have decent grammar, and try to write at least a few sentences, preferably paragraphs. I put as much effort as I can into mine, I hope you do the same.
    Nope!
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
Character info

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

For all the times I've role-played, I have always used original characters. I don't really like using fandom characters, but I don't dislike it, so I don't really mind.

For roleplaying on here, I'll use any dragons in my lair.

If yes, please describe.

I am open to any storyline.

Player info

Average reply length?

I usually reply how I please. Normally 100-300ish words per response, I can do longer depending on the persons preference

Average reply speed?

Doesn't take me too long, I am a very speedy typer. If you want a specific time though, about 1-2 minutes, more if I'm pretty lazy though. I may not be the most active, but when I am active I am very fast at responses and such. I check on FR at least once a day.

I've role-played with all kinds of role-players. I role-play in the semi-literate field most of the times, but I also do literate. I am very good at bringing up ideas for role-plays, since I always have my secret stash of ideas. I don't mind any non sense or "over dramatic" stuff happening in the role-play, as long as it's not too much. I do really well in large groups of people, and I'm ok with 1x1, but not on my highly preferred list. I prefer where characters develop as the role-play goes, and not just a straight forward personality that always sticks and never gets interesting.

As I said before, I prefer being in groups instead of just with one person, as it is a bit less awkward for me. I don't care about where we role-play, wether on site of off-site. I can't do Skype though, since strict parents and all. I've mostly done role-plays on other forum sites and on amino.

I don't usually do romantic roleplaying, but I'm good with it. Any of my characters are open for any kind of pairing unless if they are heterosexual. As I said before, I prefer where characters develop and change a bit as the role-play develops too. Even if my character is straight, they may change their preferences if their feelings really start to get sappy for someone.

Just pm me if you need any other information! I've been roleplaying for a while now, like 2-3 years if I had to be exact. I'm not snappy unless if you really start acting a way that does't make me comfortable.
Character info

Please describe.

For all the times I've role-played, I have always used original characters. I don't really like using fandom characters, but I don't dislike it, so I don't really mind.

For roleplaying on here, I'll use any dragons in my lair.

If yes, please describe.

I am open to any storyline.

Player info

Average reply length?

I usually reply how I please. Normally 100-300ish words per response, I can do longer depending on the persons preference

Average reply speed?

Doesn't take me too long, I am a very speedy typer. If you want a specific time though, about 1-2 minutes, more if I'm pretty lazy though. I may not be the most active, but when I am active I am very fast at responses and such. I check on FR at least once a day.

I've role-played with all kinds of role-players. I role-play in the semi-literate field most of the times, but I also do literate. I am very good at bringing up ideas for role-plays, since I always have my secret stash of ideas. I don't mind any non sense or "over dramatic" stuff happening in the role-play, as long as it's not too much. I do really well in large groups of people, and I'm ok with 1x1, but not on my highly preferred list. I prefer where characters develop as the role-play goes, and not just a straight forward personality that always sticks and never gets interesting.

As I said before, I prefer being in groups instead of just with one person, as it is a bit less awkward for me. I don't care about where we role-play, wether on site of off-site. I can't do Skype though, since strict parents and all. I've mostly done role-plays on other forum sites and on amino.

I don't usually do romantic roleplaying, but I'm good with it. Any of my characters are open for any kind of pairing unless if they are heterosexual. As I said before, I prefer where characters develop and change a bit as the role-play develops too. Even if my character is straight, they may change their preferences if their feelings really start to get sappy for someone.

Just pm me if you need any other information! I've been roleplaying for a while now, like 2-3 years if I had to be exact. I'm not snappy unless if you really start acting a way that does't make me comfortable.
k25i5Hw.pngi9LjYLg.pngDGvY4qO.gifGg, she/her or they/them.
Characters
Pretty much any dragon in my lair, unless they are up for sale, then I do not claim them as part of the ‘Clan’.

Average Reply Length
I am usually one for a great amount of detail, depending on the RP or the other person. However, I can keep my posts to around 2 to 3 paragraphs. But if the RP requires more than I am happy to comply.

Average Reply Speed
I spend quite a lot of time on Flight Rising, updating profiles and planning for future mating pairs. I’m fairly easy to get a hold of, but I usually respond pretty quick.

Requirements/Preferences
I really find Flight Rising Lore to be very exciting so I tend to really only stay with RPing dragons, but I can stray to RP humans as I have done so before. I guess the only requirement is to message me if interested in RPing. ^^ I do enjoy RP romances, heart breaks, battles. Pretty much anything with a little bit of drama mixed in. I don’t mind large RP groups but I usually tend to like smaller RP groups, easier to keep up with everyone.

Currently Seeking
I’m pretty open to anything ^^ just name it and we will do it!
Characters
Pretty much any dragon in my lair, unless they are up for sale, then I do not claim them as part of the ‘Clan’.

Average Reply Length
I am usually one for a great amount of detail, depending on the RP or the other person. However, I can keep my posts to around 2 to 3 paragraphs. But if the RP requires more than I am happy to comply.

Average Reply Speed
I spend quite a lot of time on Flight Rising, updating profiles and planning for future mating pairs. I’m fairly easy to get a hold of, but I usually respond pretty quick.

Requirements/Preferences
I really find Flight Rising Lore to be very exciting so I tend to really only stay with RPing dragons, but I can stray to RP humans as I have done so before. I guess the only requirement is to message me if interested in RPing. ^^ I do enjoy RP romances, heart breaks, battles. Pretty much anything with a little bit of drama mixed in. I don’t mind large RP groups but I usually tend to like smaller RP groups, easier to keep up with everyone.

Currently Seeking
I’m pretty open to anything ^^ just name it and we will do it!
So imma post this so to put that I’ll start a roleplay one of these days! :D

Character Information
Umm no. I don’t really use a fandom character much, I do use a lot of original characters. I mostly try to use original characters in other people’s roleplays and always try to use my Flight Rising Dragons! My favourite girl to use (that is from Flight Rising) is Kaleena.

Nope! I like random story lines that are fun and different and peek into my interests!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Hmm... a smallish paragraph usually. Or even a long sentence.

Average reply speed?
Uh... if I remember to sub to a roleplay then around... the next day after it’s posted or around.... I dunno, ASAP is average speed. Depending on my day,

I don’t really HAVE requirements for other players. I really like to roleplay with people who’s characters are and aren’t similar to my own. If their personality gets along with my own characters personalities... that’s good! I’d enjoy it if other people I may roleplay with were to do somethings that are QUITE amusing! :D

Hmm... maybe a little out of character situations may happen, like a calm character suddenly getting annoyed when someone says something repeatedly or rude sorta stuff. Within rules of course! I follow and know ‘em.

Romance-ish rpg’s... Umm it really depends if I am in the mood to do one, so not likely. My characters (don’t use one so that aren’t) are straight.

I don’t like 1 on 1 rpg’s. I like to roleplay with many people, but I can have a situation where I cannot keep up with the roleplay as TIMEZONES are a problem. :D

I usually don’t like playing a dark or evil or villain based character. Or even a manipulative one. I prefer playing clumsy or heroic or kind or compassionate or basically good people/characters in a roleplay!

Happy reading! I love roleplays! They’re fun!
So imma post this so to put that I’ll start a roleplay one of these days! :D

Character Information
Umm no. I don’t really use a fandom character much, I do use a lot of original characters. I mostly try to use original characters in other people’s roleplays and always try to use my Flight Rising Dragons! My favourite girl to use (that is from Flight Rising) is Kaleena.

Nope! I like random story lines that are fun and different and peek into my interests!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Hmm... a smallish paragraph usually. Or even a long sentence.

Average reply speed?
Uh... if I remember to sub to a roleplay then around... the next day after it’s posted or around.... I dunno, ASAP is average speed. Depending on my day,

I don’t really HAVE requirements for other players. I really like to roleplay with people who’s characters are and aren’t similar to my own. If their personality gets along with my own characters personalities... that’s good! I’d enjoy it if other people I may roleplay with were to do somethings that are QUITE amusing! :D

Hmm... maybe a little out of character situations may happen, like a calm character suddenly getting annoyed when someone says something repeatedly or rude sorta stuff. Within rules of course! I follow and know ‘em.

Romance-ish rpg’s... Umm it really depends if I am in the mood to do one, so not likely. My characters (don’t use one so that aren’t) are straight.

I don’t like 1 on 1 rpg’s. I like to roleplay with many people, but I can have a situation where I cannot keep up with the roleplay as TIMEZONES are a problem. :D

I usually don’t like playing a dark or evil or villain based character. Or even a manipulative one. I prefer playing clumsy or heroic or kind or compassionate or basically good people/characters in a roleplay!

Happy reading! I love roleplays! They’re fun!
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Average reply length:
I would love to say two paragraphs but it’s usually one. The size of the paragraph can vary greatly, as sometimes I wanna be descriptive and other times there’s not really much to say?

Average reply speed:
I try to reply as soon as I see it, but with school I may not see it immediately. I will 100% reply though, even if it takes a bit.

Any requirements for future role players?
I prefer to rp with literate people. I really really dislike the asterisk meathod and prefer using paragraphs instead.

Any additional info?
Naw
Average reply length:
I would love to say two paragraphs but it’s usually one. The size of the paragraph can vary greatly, as sometimes I wanna be descriptive and other times there’s not really much to say?

Average reply speed:
I try to reply as soon as I see it, but with school I may not see it immediately. I will 100% reply though, even if it takes a bit.

Any requirements for future role players?
I prefer to rp with literate people. I really really dislike the asterisk meathod and prefer using paragraphs instead.

Any additional info?
Naw
SURlPKu.png
Character Information

I can play both fandom characters and OC's - it just depends on the type of RP that is going on. I usually like to stick OC, using any dragons that are in my Lair.

Not really. But I do like a good romance and drama. Battle RPs are good for me too, I enjoy pretty much anything.
Player Information

Average reply length?

It depends. I’m usually very descriptive and I suppose I can get out of hand at times. I’ll say that if the other RP is into long posts with a lot of detail then I am your person! But I am also willing to do small posts RPs, I’m willing to work with ya, just let me know before we start so I know ahead of time to keep the posts short or semi short.

Average reply speed?

I respond to RPs fairly quickly. I get on Flight Rising every day, so I usually know when I need to reply ^^

I prefer 1x1 but I am willing to at least have a small group RP, too many people and it gets hard to keep up.

Please drop me a message if you wanna RP, we will work something out. (:
Character Information

I can play both fandom characters and OC's - it just depends on the type of RP that is going on. I usually like to stick OC, using any dragons that are in my Lair.

Not really. But I do like a good romance and drama. Battle RPs are good for me too, I enjoy pretty much anything.
Player Information

Average reply length?

It depends. I’m usually very descriptive and I suppose I can get out of hand at times. I’ll say that if the other RP is into long posts with a lot of detail then I am your person! But I am also willing to do small posts RPs, I’m willing to work with ya, just let me know before we start so I know ahead of time to keep the posts short or semi short.

Average reply speed?

I respond to RPs fairly quickly. I get on Flight Rising every day, so I usually know when I need to reply ^^

I prefer 1x1 but I am willing to at least have a small group RP, too many people and it gets hard to keep up.

Please drop me a message if you wanna RP, we will work something out. (:
Character Information

I tend to use OCs. I don't mind RPing as a fandom character, but I prefer RPing with my OCs.

Not really, I do like romance related ones or adventure related ones though.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to follow the RP rules for this, but usually 1-2 paragraphs if I'm hurried, and 2-3 paragraphs if I have more time.

Average reply speed?

I'm quite active, so I am a quick replier.

That they are active, and respect how I ship my Ocs/my values as I will respect theirs.

If you want to Rp with my 1x1, or if you need more people for your roleplay, Ping or DM me, i'd love to check it out!
Character Information

I tend to use OCs. I don't mind RPing as a fandom character, but I prefer RPing with my OCs.

Not really, I do like romance related ones or adventure related ones though.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to follow the RP rules for this, but usually 1-2 paragraphs if I'm hurried, and 2-3 paragraphs if I have more time.

Average reply speed?

I'm quite active, so I am a quick replier.

That they are active, and respect how I ship my Ocs/my values as I will respect theirs.

If you want to Rp with my 1x1, or if you need more people for your roleplay, Ping or DM me, i'd love to check it out!
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 133 134