Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 133 134
Character Info: any character from my lair unless specified in the description of said dragon

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline:
Nope! I’m open to pretty much anything!

Length of reply: It really depends on what im getting from my partner, if i get two sentences I’ll reply with about two sentences, if I get two paragraphs I’ll reply with two paragraphs.

Reply: It depends, I usually would like to respond right away but I’m a little busy on the weekends so I might not respond that mutch on friday, saturday and sunday; though that's not always the case.

Requirements: I would like a basic understanding of english and mostly correct punctuation would be great!

I have a hard time keeping up with large group roleplays so i’m more comfortable with small groups, but i’m always willing to give bigger groups a try!

I’m fine with having RPs being cannon or not

I’m looking for flight rising roleplay mostly, I have a lot of dragon’s characters I would like to flesh out during role play. I’m up for roleplaying gijinka as well as normal dragons and I’m comfortable with most RP subjects so feel free to ping me and start a RP!!
Character Info: any character from my lair unless specified in the description of said dragon

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline:
Nope! I’m open to pretty much anything!

Length of reply: It really depends on what im getting from my partner, if i get two sentences I’ll reply with about two sentences, if I get two paragraphs I’ll reply with two paragraphs.

Reply: It depends, I usually would like to respond right away but I’m a little busy on the weekends so I might not respond that mutch on friday, saturday and sunday; though that's not always the case.

Requirements: I would like a basic understanding of english and mostly correct punctuation would be great!

I have a hard time keeping up with large group roleplays so i’m more comfortable with small groups, but i’m always willing to give bigger groups a try!

I’m fine with having RPs being cannon or not

I’m looking for flight rising roleplay mostly, I have a lot of dragon’s characters I would like to flesh out during role play. I’m up for roleplaying gijinka as well as normal dragons and I’m comfortable with most RP subjects so feel free to ping me and start a RP!!
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
original character, flight rising based. the main players are the Featherflight Council, their clan members, and the leader, an escaped harpy prince named Talon.

Featherflight Council
this trio consists of Erin, the head, Sigrun, his life partner, and Roan. they help guide the clan leader Talon in making decisions. they are all some form of visionary/seer, with Erin being the 'blind seer' archetype who can tell the future to some degree, Sigrun being a talented empath, and Roan receiving visions from the Tidelord's blessing from time to time. Erin is a somewhat mysterious but kind older fellow, with Sigrun being well into adulthood and very shy and self-conscious - Roan is young and headstrong, the largest tundra around, and quite the brash dude.

Talon
Talon is the last of the bloodline of the harpy goddess Talona, and was essentially kept as breeding stock by the other harpies of Dragonhome. they lived in the shadow of the pillar of the world, and through his own gile and a bit of luck he was able to escape. Talon travels with a tundra-only clan throughout Sornieth, leading them on adventures and trying to stay ahead of the harpies who pursue him. he is young and somewhat stupid, but has a pure heart and at the end of the day, wants the best for his clanmates. he was elected as leader of the clan due to also having visions, taking the form of dreams, which lead them on a path that no one knows the ending to just yet.

Other Members
Mayura, the clan alchemist. he is sickly and uses chemical magicks to keep himself alive. Talon's feathers are a primary source of magic for him. he's also a huge creep
Dreamcoat, an illusionist mage, and a very boistrous one. he's gorgeous and he knows it. somewhat new to the clan, convinced to join by Talon and left his home in the hewn city to come travel with them.
Highland, a kind of light construct. the rest of the clan is unaware of his origins, just that he guards them and travels with them. he is mostly silent, and does not sleep, instead patrolling the area while they rest.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
nope! my clan is a traveling bunch, they can be anywhere for any reason.

Player Information

Average reply length?
i am quite wordy! if i do the starter, expect...a lot. of words. lol. my average replies will probably be a couple paragraphs, though, as long as i am given something substantial to reply to!

Average reply speed?
if we're on at the same time, expect multiple replies a day! i will reply at least once a day barring any irl business, though.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
please be lgbt friendly! i would also prefer that you're 18+ (i'm not plannin on doin any weird nsfw rp, i'm just an adult). also i realize my characters might come off as kind of 'mary-sue-ish' but like. i'm just havin fun y'all pls respect lol

Would you like to share any additional information?
if you're interested in being friends outside of rp, that's cool too! my name's Lio, and i'm super open to meeting new people to chat with. also my characters are hells of gay and writing romance and stuff is one of my fave things! it's not a requirement by any means, just wanted to put that out there!
Character Information

original character, flight rising based. the main players are the Featherflight Council, their clan members, and the leader, an escaped harpy prince named Talon.

Featherflight Council
this trio consists of Erin, the head, Sigrun, his life partner, and Roan. they help guide the clan leader Talon in making decisions. they are all some form of visionary/seer, with Erin being the 'blind seer' archetype who can tell the future to some degree, Sigrun being a talented empath, and Roan receiving visions from the Tidelord's blessing from time to time. Erin is a somewhat mysterious but kind older fellow, with Sigrun being well into adulthood and very shy and self-conscious - Roan is young and headstrong, the largest tundra around, and quite the brash dude.

Talon
Talon is the last of the bloodline of the harpy goddess Talona, and was essentially kept as breeding stock by the other harpies of Dragonhome. they lived in the shadow of the pillar of the world, and through his own gile and a bit of luck he was able to escape. Talon travels with a tundra-only clan throughout Sornieth, leading them on adventures and trying to stay ahead of the harpies who pursue him. he is young and somewhat stupid, but has a pure heart and at the end of the day, wants the best for his clanmates. he was elected as leader of the clan due to also having visions, taking the form of dreams, which lead them on a path that no one knows the ending to just yet.

Other Members
Mayura, the clan alchemist. he is sickly and uses chemical magicks to keep himself alive. Talon's feathers are a primary source of magic for him. he's also a huge creep
Dreamcoat, an illusionist mage, and a very boistrous one. he's gorgeous and he knows it. somewhat new to the clan, convinced to join by Talon and left his home in the hewn city to come travel with them.
Highland, a kind of light construct. the rest of the clan is unaware of his origins, just that he guards them and travels with them. he is mostly silent, and does not sleep, instead patrolling the area while they rest.

nope! my clan is a traveling bunch, they can be anywhere for any reason.

Player Information

Average reply length?
i am quite wordy! if i do the starter, expect...a lot. of words. lol. my average replies will probably be a couple paragraphs, though, as long as i am given something substantial to reply to!

Average reply speed?
if we're on at the same time, expect multiple replies a day! i will reply at least once a day barring any irl business, though.

please be lgbt friendly! i would also prefer that you're 18+ (i'm not plannin on doin any weird nsfw rp, i'm just an adult). also i realize my characters might come off as kind of 'mary-sue-ish' but like. i'm just havin fun y'all pls respect lol

if you're interested in being friends outside of rp, that's cool too! my name's Lio, and i'm super open to meeting new people to chat with. also my characters are hells of gay and writing romance and stuff is one of my fave things! it's not a requirement by any means, just wanted to put that out there!
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
Character Information

original + fandom i guess? i'm not exactly sure what flight rising dragons count as lol.

nothing in specific, really. anything that relates to fr i guess!

Player Information

Average reply length?
it varies. i try to write at least a paragraph or two but i'll often go over that provided i'm given a response to work with! i try to match other reply lengths as best as i can though.

Average reply speed?
this also varies lol. i try to respond as fast as i can (normally quite a few responses per day) but i can be very forgetful so if i don't respond in a timely manner don't hesitate to poke me!

i prefer 1x1 and small groups as large groups can be a bit overwhelming for me. i'm also a minor so i would prefer to roleplay w/ other minors just for my own comfort. i'd also like to plot and talk about rps before actually rping because i like to know what direction to take it.;;

i can rp here on the forums and through pm or i can rp on discord! just lmk if you want my discord via pm and i'll give it to you (i've never actually rped on discord before though haha). i am lgbt+ friendly too. :>

annnd i think that's it! just pm or something if you're interested.
Character Information

original + fandom i guess? i'm not exactly sure what flight rising dragons count as lol.

nothing in specific, really. anything that relates to fr i guess!

Player Information

Average reply length?
it varies. i try to write at least a paragraph or two but i'll often go over that provided i'm given a response to work with! i try to match other reply lengths as best as i can though.

Average reply speed?
this also varies lol. i try to respond as fast as i can (normally quite a few responses per day) but i can be very forgetful so if i don't respond in a timely manner don't hesitate to poke me!

i prefer 1x1 and small groups as large groups can be a bit overwhelming for me. i'm also a minor so i would prefer to roleplay w/ other minors just for my own comfort. i'd also like to plot and talk about rps before actually rping because i like to know what direction to take it.;;

i can rp here on the forums and through pm or i can rp on discord! just lmk if you want my discord via pm and i'll give it to you (i've never actually rped on discord before though haha). i am lgbt+ friendly too. :>

annnd i think that's it! just pm or something if you're interested.
Character Information
I'm willing to make up an OC, play as a canon character, or as any of the first five dragons in my lair! Really it depends on what the RP is. I try to do as best I can for the storyline!

Nope, I'm down for anything!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on how much other people say, but usually around a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I should be able to reply at least once a day, maybe more, considering it's summer.

No big groups. I can't really stand big groups, even online.

Character Information
I'm willing to make up an OC, play as a canon character, or as any of the first five dragons in my lair! Really it depends on what the RP is. I try to do as best I can for the storyline!

Nope, I'm down for anything!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on how much other people say, but usually around a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I should be able to reply at least once a day, maybe more, considering it's summer.

No big groups. I can't really stand big groups, even online.

Call me Koschei/Fen/Ace | They/Them | Offline

Character Information

I can do cannon characters, though I'd rather do dragons from my lair. Anyone down to the pink Bogsneak named Maghnus (currently). But i could do OCs too! Just shoot me a message.

Not, exactly, but if you have an idea in mind, feel free to bring it up! I'm pretty open to anything!!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Reply length depends on what i'm given to work with from the other player(s) really. But generally a paragraph or two.

Average reply speed?

Really depends on the day! But most likely once / twice a day. I do work a 12 hour work shift most days of the week so, lol, you'll have to bear with me a little!

any more than 1x1 RP's it'd be nice to have turns so that no one gets forgotten or left behind.

If you wanna, you can message me and catch my Discord info! I'm easiest to get ahold of there outside of the main internet because i always have my phone on me!

Character Information

I can do cannon characters, though I'd rather do dragons from my lair. Anyone down to the pink Bogsneak named Maghnus (currently). But i could do OCs too! Just shoot me a message.

Not, exactly, but if you have an idea in mind, feel free to bring it up! I'm pretty open to anything!!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Reply length depends on what i'm given to work with from the other player(s) really. But generally a paragraph or two.

Average reply speed?

Really depends on the day! But most likely once / twice a day. I do work a 12 hour work shift most days of the week so, lol, you'll have to bear with me a little!

any more than 1x1 RP's it'd be nice to have turns so that no one gets forgotten or left behind.

If you wanna, you can message me and catch my Discord info! I'm easiest to get ahold of there outside of the main internet because i always have my phone on me!
vQnKJm4.pngMV1Iakt.pngUqPYgvq.jpgeGiN2Xv.png?64N9V=party.png?6stY7=party.png
Character Information
I prefer to only roleplay as my dragons. The first page of my lair usually fluctuates but I keep all my permas up for roleplay as Lactuca through Veridia. Still working on character bios! But almost certainly I can do the ones that have bio lore in them.

Average reply length?
I typically reply with a 4-7 sentence paragraph but this may fluctuate depending on how in depth the roleplay is. I think the max I can do would be 4 8-sentence paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I'm on FR a lot so I can reply when I'm not busy. Usually I can reply fast if I see the notification pop-up while I'm on but if I'm not currently on it could take several hours before I see it. I'm usually active FR 11:00 and FR 20:00

I prefer medium sized groups between 3-8 players. Not a big fan of smaller than that but I can do larger groups too.

I'm pretty active now but I won't be as active after Mid-August because of school.
Character Information
I prefer to only roleplay as my dragons. The first page of my lair usually fluctuates but I keep all my permas up for roleplay as Lactuca through Veridia. Still working on character bios! But almost certainly I can do the ones that have bio lore in them.

Average reply length?
I typically reply with a 4-7 sentence paragraph but this may fluctuate depending on how in depth the roleplay is. I think the max I can do would be 4 8-sentence paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I'm on FR a lot so I can reply when I'm not busy. Usually I can reply fast if I see the notification pop-up while I'm on but if I'm not currently on it could take several hours before I see it. I'm usually active FR 11:00 and FR 20:00

I prefer medium sized groups between 3-8 players. Not a big fan of smaller than that but I can do larger groups too.

I'm pretty active now but I won't be as active after Mid-August because of school.
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
Character Information
I can play any gender/type but would like to play fandom dragons/dragons from my lair.

Nothing specific, would just like to hook up with an RP partner.

Player Information

Average reply length?
A couple of paragrahs

Average reply speed?
Roughly once a day, might be every other day.

Nothing specific, just please try to be grammatically correct and post a reply length that matches mine. (No one-lines please!)

I've been RP-ing for years but this will be the first time I've done it with dragons - please be patient with me :)
Character Information
I can play any gender/type but would like to play fandom dragons/dragons from my lair.

Nothing specific, would just like to hook up with an RP partner.

Player Information

Average reply length?
A couple of paragrahs

Average reply speed?
Roughly once a day, might be every other day.

Nothing specific, just please try to be grammatically correct and post a reply length that matches mine. (No one-lines please!)

I've been RP-ing for years but this will be the first time I've done it with dragons - please be patient with me :)
163mug.png
Character Information

Usually dragons from my lair, but I sometimes do OCs.

No. Not at all, I can do fantasy, romance, anything really.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually a few paragraphs. Nothing too big. But I can do a few sentences as well. I usually try to match the other person I'm going with's length.

Average reply speed?
I don't really have a specific speed? But If it's a larger group then maybe twice a day. But if it's a 1x1, then, maybe a couple times a day. I do reply very fast though.

Not much, just make sure to be at least somewhat grammatically correct and no one liners, thanks!

I'll be pretty active from today and to next month. But not so much
after August because of school and such.
Character Information

Usually dragons from my lair, but I sometimes do OCs.

No. Not at all, I can do fantasy, romance, anything really.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually a few paragraphs. Nothing too big. But I can do a few sentences as well. I usually try to match the other person I'm going with's length.

Average reply speed?
I don't really have a specific speed? But If it's a larger group then maybe twice a day. But if it's a 1x1, then, maybe a couple times a day. I do reply very fast though.

Not much, just make sure to be at least somewhat grammatically correct and no one liners, thanks!

I'll be pretty active from today and to next month. But not so much
after August because of school and such.
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
Character Information

I would prefer to use my dragons as characters here. If I utilize any 'wip' dragons it will be their intended future form. Every dragon with a bio formatted akin to Avel's here is a dragon that I intend to use for roleplay purposes.

I'm game for just about anything! Each dragon has their own 'storyline' of sorts that is 'in the works' for their personal universe so if you want to play with that dragon's plot and do tweaks, adjustments, or rehauls then let's go for it!

Player Information
Average reply length?

I typically write in paragraphs that are a bit on the lengthy side, but I don't care what you reply with so long as it provides a response. You can find an example of my work here

Average reply speed?

Varies. Sometimes I might take a week and sometimes I might respond right away. I don't mind waiting a week for a response, but if I happen to go for longer than a week without notice please give me a poke! Although just know that during dominance runs I might not be as active. <3

I prefer 1x1 roleplays, but will join group roleplays with a max of four people total. If there is more than just you and me, I would prefer that we all have each other on discord so that we may all speak to each other easier.

Some of my dragons are a bit 'out there' in terms of the concept such as two of them being literally from a different universe, one of them being able to see through the fourth wall, and one of them being a literal spirit of a forge taking shape into a dragon. I am completely willing to scrap elements of a character's history that are a bit too out of place with the canon you want to roleplay. It's the personalities that matter most to me, history is just having a bit of fun.
Character Information

I would prefer to use my dragons as characters here. If I utilize any 'wip' dragons it will be their intended future form. Every dragon with a bio formatted akin to Avel's here is a dragon that I intend to use for roleplay purposes.

I'm game for just about anything! Each dragon has their own 'storyline' of sorts that is 'in the works' for their personal universe so if you want to play with that dragon's plot and do tweaks, adjustments, or rehauls then let's go for it!

Player Information
Average reply length?

I typically write in paragraphs that are a bit on the lengthy side, but I don't care what you reply with so long as it provides a response. You can find an example of my work here

Average reply speed?

Varies. Sometimes I might take a week and sometimes I might respond right away. I don't mind waiting a week for a response, but if I happen to go for longer than a week without notice please give me a poke! Although just know that during dominance runs I might not be as active. <3

I prefer 1x1 roleplays, but will join group roleplays with a max of four people total. If there is more than just you and me, I would prefer that we all have each other on discord so that we may all speak to each other easier.

Some of my dragons are a bit 'out there' in terms of the concept such as two of them being literally from a different universe, one of them being able to see through the fourth wall, and one of them being a literal spirit of a forge taking shape into a dragon. I am completely willing to scrap elements of a character's history that are a bit too out of place with the canon you want to roleplay. It's the personalities that matter most to me, history is just having a bit of fun.
Character Information
That depends on the roleplay.
I do have a preference for original characters with short history description.

I dont have a current preference.
(Though I would love to start a RP I just have the idea so if you want to help me flesh out the story please PM me.)

Player Information

Average reply length?
2 small paragraphs, sometimes longer. Really the length depends on what I have been given to work with in the previous posts.

Average reply speed?
At least once daily, but sometimes more often during the day MST.

Character Information
That depends on the roleplay.
I do have a preference for original characters with short history description.

I dont have a current preference.
(Though I would love to start a RP I just have the idea so if you want to help me flesh out the story please PM me.)

Player Information

Average reply length?
2 small paragraphs, sometimes longer. Really the length depends on what I have been given to work with in the previous posts.

Average reply speed?
At least once daily, but sometimes more often during the day MST.

1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 133 134