Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
OCs, mostly. I love making them, and I can adapt them to almost any story. That said, I have several canon characters, mostly Pokemon, and might pick up another at any time.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Nah, mang.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I try to do at least a paragraph, but on occasion I might be a few sentences shy. I usually just do however long the reply needs to be, and no longer.

Average reply speed?
Rather sporadic; one day I might be responding the second you do, and the next I might be stuck in a slump.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I like to feel like my partners aren't just roleplay partners, but friends, someone I can bounce things off of, roleplay and otherwise. If I can't have that, I quickly get discouraged.

Would you like to share any additional information?
My main roleplaying experience is on Tumblr, and I have quite a few roleplay blogs on there.
I adore dark themes and general sadness. Let me know what bothers you, so I know to stay away from it.
Character Information
OCs, mostly. I love making them, and I can adapt them to almost any story. That said, I have several canon characters, mostly Pokemon, and might pick up another at any time.

Nah, mang.

Player Information
Average reply length?
I try to do at least a paragraph, but on occasion I might be a few sentences shy. I usually just do however long the reply needs to be, and no longer.

Average reply speed?
Rather sporadic; one day I might be responding the second you do, and the next I might be stuck in a slump.

I like to feel like my partners aren't just roleplay partners, but friends, someone I can bounce things off of, roleplay and otherwise. If I can't have that, I quickly get discouraged.

My main roleplaying experience is on Tumblr, and I have quite a few roleplay blogs on there.
I adore dark themes and general sadness. Let me know what bothers you, so I know to stay away from it.
Also call me AC1. Be sure to check my dragons' pronouns for forum games- they're in their bios and broadcasts!
Character Information
I do original characters only

If yes, please describe.

No/yes kinda.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends and how much they give me to reply with.
Average reply speed?
As soon as it gets to me
1x1 please ^^
Naaah.
Character Information
I do original characters only

If yes, please describe.

No/yes kinda.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends and how much they give me to reply with.
Average reply speed?
As soon as it gets to me
1x1 please ^^
Naaah.
[quote name="Brains" date="2018-03-15 15:47:21" ] Character Information Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe. My characters are all dragons from my lair (quad). I'm primarily looking for a FR roleplay partner right now! I currently don't have any lore up on their pages but I'm looking to update that within the coming weeks. Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe. I'm wanting to further develop my characters/clan. It's kind of hard to do that without something to bounce ideas and designs off of. ^^' So really I'm up for anything within the domain of FR - I'm open to bending lore stuff as well. :> You can be any flight/level of experience. Player Information Average reply length? It depends on the content - usually 2-3 paragraphs minimum, but it can be longer. Average reply speed? 1-2 days! I'm a college student with research/work to worry about too, so I may not be able to respond from Mon-Wed ;o; Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Semi-active, semi-lit, the usual. I'm down for pretty much anything, so just hmu! I'd also be down for a small group RP. Would you like to share any additional information? I may be a bit rusty because I've been so busy with school lately, but I've been taking creative writing classes so hopefully that'll help me out. ^^ [/quote] Still looking! :}
Brains wrote on 2018-03-15 15:47:21:
Character Information
Please describe.
My characters are all dragons from my lair (quad). I'm primarily looking for a FR roleplay partner right now! I currently don't have any lore up on their pages but I'm looking to update that within the coming weeks.
If yes, please describe.
I'm wanting to further develop my characters/clan. It's kind of hard to do that without something to bounce ideas and designs off of. ^^' So really I'm up for anything within the domain of FR - I'm open to bending lore stuff as well. :> You can be any flight/level of experience.

Player Information
Average reply length?
It depends on the content - usually 2-3 paragraphs minimum, but it can be longer.
Average reply speed?
1-2 days! I'm a college student with research/work to worry about too, so I may not be able to respond from Mon-Wed ;o;
Semi-active, semi-lit, the usual. I'm down for pretty much anything, so just hmu! I'd also be down for a small group RP.
I may be a bit rusty because I've been so busy with school lately, but I've been taking creative writing classes so hopefully that'll help me out. ^^
Still looking! :}
{ pey } they/them | FR +316485.png
Character Information
Most of my characters are fandom characters so it'd be fandom based. My main OC is from the Fallout universe but I do have a dragon version of him XD

Nothing specific but I'm open to most things. But I do like Fallout or vampire settings. Oh, and werewolves.

Player Information

Average reply length? Usually a few sentences to a paragraph.

Average reply speed? Depens on the time. I'm more active in the evenings.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I prefer one-on-one roleplays to group roleplays. Only requirement is that you give me something that I can work from in each reply.

Would you like to share any additional information? None as of yet!
Character Information
Most of my characters are fandom characters so it'd be fandom based. My main OC is from the Fallout universe but I do have a dragon version of him XD

Nothing specific but I'm open to most things. But I do like Fallout or vampire settings. Oh, and werewolves.

Player Information

Average reply length? Usually a few sentences to a paragraph.

Average reply speed? Depens on the time. I'm more active in the evenings.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I prefer one-on-one roleplays to group roleplays. Only requirement is that you give me something that I can work from in each reply.

Would you like to share any additional information? None as of yet!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Character Information
Please describe.

I'd like to roleplay with my own dragons, specifically Ruby, Sapphire, Karnak, Mountain, or Cookie.

If yes, please describe.

Not specifically, but I enjoy horror/kidnapping/battle/war/The Shade, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Always more than 100 words, usually less than 400. I typically match what I'm given, but when given enough I write a lot.

Average reply speed?

I usually respond within ten minutes of seeing the post. I'm very busy during weekdays, but I can respond mornings and evenings definitely, so at least twice a day.

1x1 is my preference as of now. Punctuation, capitalization, etc. is appreciated. Respond at least once a day? I can't stand romance, especially as a sub-plot, so I'd really prefer to avoid it. Also, I'd prefer to roleplay on the forums or via PM versus off-site.

Karnak hates the Beastclan, Cookie is a strong fighter, and Ruby and Sapphire are both inflicted with the Shade.
Character Information
Please describe.

I'd like to roleplay with my own dragons, specifically Ruby, Sapphire, Karnak, Mountain, or Cookie.

If yes, please describe.

Not specifically, but I enjoy horror/kidnapping/battle/war/The Shade, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Always more than 100 words, usually less than 400. I typically match what I'm given, but when given enough I write a lot.

Average reply speed?

I usually respond within ten minutes of seeing the post. I'm very busy during weekdays, but I can respond mornings and evenings definitely, so at least twice a day.

1x1 is my preference as of now. Punctuation, capitalization, etc. is appreciated. Respond at least once a day? I can't stand romance, especially as a sub-plot, so I'd really prefer to avoid it. Also, I'd prefer to roleplay on the forums or via PM versus off-site.

Karnak hates the Beastclan, Cookie is a strong fighter, and Ruby and Sapphire are both inflicted with the Shade.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
I don't remember if I ever put a post up for myself here, but just so have something to put a link to, here goes.

Character Information

I roleplay OCs strictly. Both FR dragons, humans, and humanoid creatures from my own universes.

Nope.
I like to roleplay things of darker natures and am a huge fan of dystopian worlds, thrillers, sci-fi high fantasy adventures. As a rule of thumb, anything allowing for the supernatural is fine by me.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It varies. I try to at least write several sentences to several paragraphs depending on what I have to reply to.

Average reply speed?

Also varies. I'm more active on weekends, (I work full time) but I do try to check FR several times a day. Roleplays through Discord will be answered more regularly.

I prefer one on one, but I'm not opposed to group roleplays. I prefer to roleplay through Discord for convenience, but I'm not opposed to forum roleplays.

I'm fine with LGBT+ themes and romance. I just don't like romance and shipping unnaturally forced in a roleplay. Also, not all of my characters are gay. Please do not force them into awkward situations by gay shipping them if you don't want your feelings hurt if you KNOW they are straight.

I'm asexual so my tolerance for the touchy feels stuff can be limited, please be respectful if I do not wish to engage your character's advances.

Also literacy. I don't like bad spelling, poor grammar, or poor writing ability. Please also know the basic rules of roleplay, nothing bothers me more than powerplaying and godmodding.

My discord un is listed on my profile.

I'm 23, so I prefer partners to at least be 16+. I'm okay with making friends with partners as well. Hit me up, even if I don't seem very chatty.

I've been roleplaying for a little over 12 years and would like to return to my roots after a long break from it.

I also like worldbuilding and way too elaborate plots. Villains are fun to make. ;)
I don't remember if I ever put a post up for myself here, but just so have something to put a link to, here goes.

Character Information

I roleplay OCs strictly. Both FR dragons, humans, and humanoid creatures from my own universes.

Nope.
I like to roleplay things of darker natures and am a huge fan of dystopian worlds, thrillers, sci-fi high fantasy adventures. As a rule of thumb, anything allowing for the supernatural is fine by me.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It varies. I try to at least write several sentences to several paragraphs depending on what I have to reply to.

Average reply speed?

Also varies. I'm more active on weekends, (I work full time) but I do try to check FR several times a day. Roleplays through Discord will be answered more regularly.

I prefer one on one, but I'm not opposed to group roleplays. I prefer to roleplay through Discord for convenience, but I'm not opposed to forum roleplays.

I'm fine with LGBT+ themes and romance. I just don't like romance and shipping unnaturally forced in a roleplay. Also, not all of my characters are gay. Please do not force them into awkward situations by gay shipping them if you don't want your feelings hurt if you KNOW they are straight.

I'm asexual so my tolerance for the touchy feels stuff can be limited, please be respectful if I do not wish to engage your character's advances.

Also literacy. I don't like bad spelling, poor grammar, or poor writing ability. Please also know the basic rules of roleplay, nothing bothers me more than powerplaying and godmodding.

My discord un is listed on my profile.

I'm 23, so I prefer partners to at least be 16+. I'm okay with making friends with partners as well. Hit me up, even if I don't seem very chatty.

I've been roleplaying for a little over 12 years and would like to return to my roots after a long break from it.

I also like worldbuilding and way too elaborate plots. Villains are fun to make. ;)
OBrKa68.png Al1BEGR.png
tqGkHih.png EL8P38X.png
ZbbUWnK.png oaolHwW.png
Qsi7AgW.png NlmYDAS.png
D9xaprH.png qjxrAwx.png
((accidentally posted a human oc, redoing this)

Character Information
Please describe.
She's an oc.
Name: heart Locke
Age: 16 human years (Not sure how that translates into dragon years)
species: dragon
habitat: plague area
sexuality: Pan
strength: 6/10
Personality: She's usually pretty friendly, until you get on her bad side. It's all fun and games until her clan or friends are in danger. She's loyal and protective, but get's cocky and completely disregards her own weaknesses, and ends up needing help, but has too much pride to admit it.

If yes, please describe.
Nothing in particular at the moment.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually try to reply from 4 to 8 sentences, but if my rp partner does more, I will try and match it the best I can.

Average reply speed?
It depends on how busy I am. I usually reply within 20 minutes, unless I fell asleep.

They must reply at least 4 lines and know basic or better grammar.

I'm not always on, I am quite busy a lot of the time. I try to get on every night.
((accidentally posted a human oc, redoing this)

Character Information
Please describe.
She's an oc.
Name: heart Locke
Age: 16 human years (Not sure how that translates into dragon years)
species: dragon
habitat: plague area
sexuality: Pan
strength: 6/10
Personality: She's usually pretty friendly, until you get on her bad side. It's all fun and games until her clan or friends are in danger. She's loyal and protective, but get's cocky and completely disregards her own weaknesses, and ends up needing help, but has too much pride to admit it.

If yes, please describe.
Nothing in particular at the moment.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually try to reply from 4 to 8 sentences, but if my rp partner does more, I will try and match it the best I can.

Average reply speed?
It depends on how busy I am. I usually reply within 20 minutes, unless I fell asleep.

They must reply at least 4 lines and know basic or better grammar.

I'm not always on, I am quite busy a lot of the time. I try to get on every night.
I posted here ages ago but I can't seem to find it and edit it so I'm posting another one if that's okay :D Send me a Message if you're interested!

Character Information

I guess they're OC's? I'm only really interesting in Flight Rising Roleplay so all the dragons in my lair (Before the Mirror named Golden) have some lore to them. It might not all be typed in in their bios but you can just ask :3

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay?
Only FR Roleplay atm. I may be interested in WoW and The Arcana RP later on but I want to get back into my dragons so I'll be solely doing FR RP until I'm up for other stuff.
FR Topics I'm Interested in
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Action
  • Fluff
  • Adventure
  • Storyline
  • A mix of any and all of the above

Player Information

Average reply length?

I can post up to five-ish paragraphs in a post depending if the situation calls for it, ie. small situation = small post, and large/elaborate situation = large post.

Average reply speed?
I am currently not working! (yay?) So I have a lot of free time. So my replies will mostly be within the hour unless something comes up unexpectedly.

I would like proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization and the such. Most devices have spell check so that shouldn't be an issue but I still see it around. I'm mostly picky about spelling, but I can't delve too much into since I'm a terrible speller as well.

Also, groups; I have a hard time keeping track of things as is so a group of other people's dragons that exceed five I start having problems and forget people and get frustrated in the process. More dragons could be added later in the story if the story is well grounded, but a bombardment of dragons discombobulates me.

You can call me Ash. She/Her. I'm 20 and I love writing and creating stories with people. I come here for an escape from irl stresses so I have a zero tolerance for drama. Being that said, I used to be able to have people vent to me but I can't handle that anymore, so please no venting to me if you have problems in your life. I know most do and my heart goes out to you, but my heart is sensitive and can only handle so much.

I'm 100% LGBT+ friendly.

My lore just wiped itself so I'm a little pissy about that, and I've decided that I will be switching from Ice to Nature so I am having an (almost) entirely new cast of dragons to write about. I hope a few of you come into my journey with me :)

AS OF 06/14/2018 I’m looking for current partners RP partners. I apologize to the ones that I will be dropping lore wise since I'm switching over to Nature. If your lore involves a few of my dragons, DO NOT FRET, they still all existed and such, they're just in... Deep freeze.
I posted here ages ago but I can't seem to find it and edit it so I'm posting another one if that's okay :D Send me a Message if you're interested!

Character Information

I guess they're OC's? I'm only really interesting in Flight Rising Roleplay so all the dragons in my lair (Before the Mirror named Golden) have some lore to them. It might not all be typed in in their bios but you can just ask :3

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay?
Only FR Roleplay atm. I may be interested in WoW and The Arcana RP later on but I want to get back into my dragons so I'll be solely doing FR RP until I'm up for other stuff.
FR Topics I'm Interested in
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Action
  • Fluff
  • Adventure
  • Storyline
  • A mix of any and all of the above

Player Information

Average reply length?

I can post up to five-ish paragraphs in a post depending if the situation calls for it, ie. small situation = small post, and large/elaborate situation = large post.

Average reply speed?
I am currently not working! (yay?) So I have a lot of free time. So my replies will mostly be within the hour unless something comes up unexpectedly.

I would like proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization and the such. Most devices have spell check so that shouldn't be an issue but I still see it around. I'm mostly picky about spelling, but I can't delve too much into since I'm a terrible speller as well.

Also, groups; I have a hard time keeping track of things as is so a group of other people's dragons that exceed five I start having problems and forget people and get frustrated in the process. More dragons could be added later in the story if the story is well grounded, but a bombardment of dragons discombobulates me.

You can call me Ash. She/Her. I'm 20 and I love writing and creating stories with people. I come here for an escape from irl stresses so I have a zero tolerance for drama. Being that said, I used to be able to have people vent to me but I can't handle that anymore, so please no venting to me if you have problems in your life. I know most do and my heart goes out to you, but my heart is sensitive and can only handle so much.

I'm 100% LGBT+ friendly.

My lore just wiped itself so I'm a little pissy about that, and I've decided that I will be switching from Ice to Nature so I am having an (almost) entirely new cast of dragons to write about. I hope a few of you come into my journey with me :)

AS OF 06/14/2018 I’m looking for current partners RP partners. I apologize to the ones that I will be dropping lore wise since I'm switching over to Nature. If your lore involves a few of my dragons, DO NOT FRET, they still all existed and such, they're just in... Deep freeze.
8dqm7Js.gif
i've been wanting more out of fr besides the technical stuff (ah, coli, etc) and i used to be super into roleplaying so im here! lol

Character Information

Please describe.

i'd be roleplaying my dragons, so i suppose they're original characters! i'm wanting to expand my own lore, as well as my dragons' personalities.

nothing too specific! but i'd like to keep it within the FR universe ^^

Player Information

Average reply length?
i'd write anywhere from one paragraph to three? it really depends on the situation and such :0 i'll usually match the other person in reply length

Average reply speed?
i'm currently working, but i reply quickly- from within a few hours to a few days, at the latest

i prefer one on one roleplaying, i don't have good experience in groups. i'd like proper grammar (the all lowercase thing i'm doing now will be dropped once im actually rping, but it's fine if someone does the same to me lmao), correct spelling, although it's fine to misspell a word here and there lol

i am also from the south, so i'm probably going to use some odd contractions or slang, just tell me if it gets too bad lmao

i'd like to rp over discord, though i am okay to rp over the forums/pm as well! just message me for my discord, or just to say that you're interested hah

i am 16 so i'd like someone to be 14-18, just for my own comfort! i am also lgbt friendly c:

edit: also have to be good with cursing (the words fr censors hah). this, of course, only pertains to rping on discord, but i wanted to give the warning bc my discord un has the f word in it so

i think that's it! hmu if you're interested :p
i've been wanting more out of fr besides the technical stuff (ah, coli, etc) and i used to be super into roleplaying so im here! lol

Character Information

Please describe.

i'd be roleplaying my dragons, so i suppose they're original characters! i'm wanting to expand my own lore, as well as my dragons' personalities.

nothing too specific! but i'd like to keep it within the FR universe ^^

Player Information

Average reply length?
i'd write anywhere from one paragraph to three? it really depends on the situation and such :0 i'll usually match the other person in reply length

Average reply speed?
i'm currently working, but i reply quickly- from within a few hours to a few days, at the latest

i prefer one on one roleplaying, i don't have good experience in groups. i'd like proper grammar (the all lowercase thing i'm doing now will be dropped once im actually rping, but it's fine if someone does the same to me lmao), correct spelling, although it's fine to misspell a word here and there lol

i am also from the south, so i'm probably going to use some odd contractions or slang, just tell me if it gets too bad lmao

i'd like to rp over discord, though i am okay to rp over the forums/pm as well! just message me for my discord, or just to say that you're interested hah

i am 16 so i'd like someone to be 14-18, just for my own comfort! i am also lgbt friendly c:

edit: also have to be good with cursing (the words fr censors hah). this, of course, only pertains to rping on discord, but i wanted to give the warning bc my discord un has the f word in it so

i think that's it! hmu if you're interested :p
LZ5tfER.png lore shop!
if you're pinging, make sure it's dinosawr, not dinosaur!
reposting again because i am an endless pit of rp

Character Information
Please describe.

All of the above? I have about six billion OCs and am always willing to make more to fit a particular pairing or storyline. I also do really love roleplaying as canon characters in a fandom setting, I find it to be a fun writing exercise, provided I'm familiar with the setting!

If yes, please describe.

I'm very interested in sci-fi or fantasy settings! I would be willing to do a FR dragon plot, but I have a ton of more humanoid ocs that need some love too. I also enjoy doing fandom rps, usually with a mix of canon characters and ocs. I'm very fond of the idea of crossovers, mixing together two or more fandoms and seeing what sort of mess comes out- I have some stock plots to do so, if you're interested!

I'm really just interested in roleplaying at all, period. I'll dip my toes into just about anything! I don't do romance too well, but if we talk and work something out, I'm willing to try. As for fandoms, you will instantly have my attention if you mention The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts, Warframe, Assassin's Creed, Exalted, or the World of Darkness setting. I'm at least passingly familiar with a lot of other fandoms I can't think of right now, so just ask!

Player Information
I'm 25 years old, with over 12 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone (aka 3 hours ahead of FR time). I'm attending college and I work part time, so I am usually online and active in the late evening. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.

Average reply length?
Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as I have enough to work with.

Average reply speed?
Within a day, almost guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. I'm usually most active in the evenings. If I'm going to be slower for any reason, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!

All I really want is someone willing to put as much energy into the roleplay as I do. If you aren't interested, or lose interest down the line, please just let me know instead of dragging things out or letting them drop dead without a word. I'll give the same courtesy to you. Communication is important!

I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
reposting again because i am an endless pit of rp

Character Information
Please describe.

All of the above? I have about six billion OCs and am always willing to make more to fit a particular pairing or storyline. I also do really love roleplaying as canon characters in a fandom setting, I find it to be a fun writing exercise, provided I'm familiar with the setting!

If yes, please describe.

I'm very interested in sci-fi or fantasy settings! I would be willing to do a FR dragon plot, but I have a ton of more humanoid ocs that need some love too. I also enjoy doing fandom rps, usually with a mix of canon characters and ocs. I'm very fond of the idea of crossovers, mixing together two or more fandoms and seeing what sort of mess comes out- I have some stock plots to do so, if you're interested!

I'm really just interested in roleplaying at all, period. I'll dip my toes into just about anything! I don't do romance too well, but if we talk and work something out, I'm willing to try. As for fandoms, you will instantly have my attention if you mention The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts, Warframe, Assassin's Creed, Exalted, or the World of Darkness setting. I'm at least passingly familiar with a lot of other fandoms I can't think of right now, so just ask!

Player Information
I'm 25 years old, with over 12 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone (aka 3 hours ahead of FR time). I'm attending college and I work part time, so I am usually online and active in the late evening. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.

Average reply length?
Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as I have enough to work with.

Average reply speed?
Within a day, almost guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. I'm usually most active in the evenings. If I'm going to be slower for any reason, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!

All I really want is someone willing to put as much energy into the roleplay as I do. If you aren't interested, or lose interest down the line, please just let me know instead of dragging things out or letting them drop dead without a word. I'll give the same courtesy to you. Communication is important!

I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 133 134