Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Mostly OCs, I've got far too many to remember.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay?
Nope! Can be anything! I'll rattle off about anything and everything. If you want FR RP or anything, I'm into these topics:
- Romance
-Travelling
- Action
- Battle
- Fluff
- Angst
-Just ask because I'm sure I forgot some

Player Information

Average reply length?
It really varies on what I'm doing. My style is very dialogue based, but if I get descriptive, It can be 3-6 paragraphs?

Average reply speed?
Depends, Since I'm on break atm I should reply fairly quick, if i'm AFK you'll know.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I'm have only one request: That whatever you reply contribute, I've had my fair share of people who have nothing more to say than a few lines of nonsense. That doesn't mean I don't mind the occasional crack reply with some jokes or whatever, but that's just a minor pet peeve of mine.

For groups, I don't have much of a preference except to @ me when addressing my characters!

Additional Info:
My name is Sarah, I'm 18, using she/her pronouns. I absolutely love Writing and drawing! You can find me on instagram @ geek_who_draws, I like dragons, but i've never really drawn them before, so hopefully this will inspire me to do that more. Please feel free to ping me to talk about anything!

I'm lonely pls rp
Character Information

Mostly OCs, I've got far too many to remember.

Nope! Can be anything! I'll rattle off about anything and everything. If you want FR RP or anything, I'm into these topics:
- Romance
-Travelling
- Action
- Battle
- Fluff
- Angst
-Just ask because I'm sure I forgot some

Player Information

Average reply length?
It really varies on what I'm doing. My style is very dialogue based, but if I get descriptive, It can be 3-6 paragraphs?

Average reply speed?
Depends, Since I'm on break atm I should reply fairly quick, if i'm AFK you'll know.

I'm have only one request: That whatever you reply contribute, I've had my fair share of people who have nothing more to say than a few lines of nonsense. That doesn't mean I don't mind the occasional crack reply with some jokes or whatever, but that's just a minor pet peeve of mine.

For groups, I don't have much of a preference except to @ me when addressing my characters!

Additional Info:
My name is Sarah, I'm 18, using she/her pronouns. I absolutely love Writing and drawing! You can find me on instagram @ geek_who_draws, I like dragons, but i've never really drawn them before, so hopefully this will inspire me to do that more. Please feel free to ping me to talk about anything!

I'm lonely pls rp
Been meaning to do this for awhile now but here goes~

Character Information:

I don’t really do fandom characters, the only type of characters that I have made so far have all been original characters for my personal use or for roleplay groups that I have joined.

I am currently very interested in roleplaying my dragons! Every dragon with a little bit of info written for them are open for games so don’t feel shy to ask one of them to hang out with your own darling dragons. >u<

As for the theme of the roleplay, I am open for pretty much anything as long as it makes sense for the dragons. My favorite themes involve adventure and things that might advance the characters story in some way or develope them as person! Romance is a very nice thing also, but I would prefer to roleplay with you first before throwing my children into relationships, I would love to have them interact with one another and see if they will click or not. Nothing forced ever works after all. > >

Player Information:

Average reply length?
It varies, sometimes I write a lot and sometimes I write only a little bit but I’d say that my average reply length is between 2 to 5 paragraphs. I do love to roleplay in lit but I can do script too!

Average reply speed?
Depends on how things are in real life and how many roleplays I am juggling with, as well as how well our timezones match with one another but I aim to give at least one reply a day in order to keep things going but sometimes it isn’t happening so I will apologize ahead! ;u;

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?]
If I don’t reply right away be patient with me! I also don’t mind short replies or long ones, you don’t need to apologize that to me because I am just happy to get a reply. =u=
I don’t enjoy dragging the rp forward on my own, if nothing is happening in the roleplay and all our characters are doing is speaking about meaningless things in a forced manner I would prefer to just end the game right there and then. Some characters just don’t click and that is understandable!

As for groups, I don’t really have anything to say other than to @ me in your post if it involves my characters, that would be very nice.

Additional Information:
You can call me Rommi, I am a 26 year old roleplay addict that is a child at her heart! Don’t mind my awkwardness at times, I swear that I only mean good but yeah I am here to have some fun and get to know some new people so lets all get along now. <3
My timezone is: UTC +2 / Eastern European Time
Been meaning to do this for awhile now but here goes~

Character Information:

I don’t really do fandom characters, the only type of characters that I have made so far have all been original characters for my personal use or for roleplay groups that I have joined.

I am currently very interested in roleplaying my dragons! Every dragon with a little bit of info written for them are open for games so don’t feel shy to ask one of them to hang out with your own darling dragons. >u<

As for the theme of the roleplay, I am open for pretty much anything as long as it makes sense for the dragons. My favorite themes involve adventure and things that might advance the characters story in some way or develope them as person! Romance is a very nice thing also, but I would prefer to roleplay with you first before throwing my children into relationships, I would love to have them interact with one another and see if they will click or not. Nothing forced ever works after all. > >

Player Information:

Average reply length?
It varies, sometimes I write a lot and sometimes I write only a little bit but I’d say that my average reply length is between 2 to 5 paragraphs. I do love to roleplay in lit but I can do script too!

Average reply speed?
Depends on how things are in real life and how many roleplays I am juggling with, as well as how well our timezones match with one another but I aim to give at least one reply a day in order to keep things going but sometimes it isn’t happening so I will apologize ahead! ;u;

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?]
If I don’t reply right away be patient with me! I also don’t mind short replies or long ones, you don’t need to apologize that to me because I am just happy to get a reply. =u=
I don’t enjoy dragging the rp forward on my own, if nothing is happening in the roleplay and all our characters are doing is speaking about meaningless things in a forced manner I would prefer to just end the game right there and then. Some characters just don’t click and that is understandable!

As for groups, I don’t really have anything to say other than to @ me in your post if it involves my characters, that would be very nice.

Additional Information:
You can call me Rommi, I am a 26 year old roleplay addict that is a child at her heart! Don’t mind my awkwardness at times, I swear that I only mean good but yeah I am here to have some fun and get to know some new people so lets all get along now. <3
My timezone is: UTC +2 / Eastern European Time
The characters I choose to roleplay are fandom characters! Currently, I'm willing to roleplay a few of the characters from Overwatch! While I'm very familiar with many of the characters, there's a few that I'm really good with!
The characters I mention: Mercy, Pharah, Moira, Symmetra, and Brigitte

I'm extremely good at roleplaying Mercy! I've written her over numerous times. I also roleplay Pharah as well, however I don't have as much experience with her.
I'm also able to roleplay Moira, however I am trying to perfect it. I can also do a decent Symmetra. I'd also love to learn to roleplay Brigitte, if anyone wants to help me with that!
Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Really, the only roleplays I am currently seeking are mainly romance ones. I also have to say that I'm only interested in - romance roleplays as well as ships. I feel like I should put what ships I love here too: Pharmercy, Symmaker, Moirana, Mekamechanic (However, I'm willing to try most - ships expect Moicy! Just ask me if you're interested!)
I also want to say that I really only want to do fluff roleplays! Though I am also more than willing to do slow burn roleplays as well. Though, I'm not interested in angst or very violent roleplays either; a little of either is fine, but I don't want a roleplay completely fueled by it.
I also absolutely LOVE AUs. They're my life blood. I will happily do roleplays inspired by music as well, especially if you wanna follow something like a Hayley Kiyoko song. I'm just saying, heheh.
Average reply length?
I'm use to replies that are about 500-600 words in length, so I'd say I'm very literate. Usually that ends out coming around 4-5 paragraphs, sometimes with smaller paragraphs just for small things such as dialogue!
Average reply speed?
This kind of depends on how interested I am in the roleplay, but I will try to get a roleplay sent out in three days or less. Sometime it may be a little longer due to school or other things in real life, but I'll try to tell you if that happens. Though if I'm super invested, I may get one out in just a day or two!
Just please be patient regardless! Life happens sometimes, you know?
For 1x1, I would like someone who could match the amount that I usually write. Reply time doesn't really matter to me as long as it's not like over a week or two, you know. Also, I'm not willing to roleplay with Overwatch OCs, sorry!
And for groups? I honestly usually don't join roleplay groups, but you could always ask.
Additional Information
Hiya! You can call me Vampurr! i'm a 15 year old girl who absolutely loves Overwatch and birds! I also love listening to music as well as writing fanfiction. I'm asexual with a lesbian romance preference, and I usually make most of the characters I roleplay asexual as well. I'm SUPER LGBTAQ+ positive!
I also do love to make friends with my roleplay partners! I may be a little shy at first, but I'll eventually warm up to you!
I also have a kik as well as an Instagram if you'd rather chat or roleplay there. All you have to do is just ask for it if you'd like it. If not there, then just shoot me a message on here!
Also my time zone is +3 hours than FR time. I'm in the Eastern time zone, U.S.!
The characters I choose to roleplay are fandom characters! Currently, I'm willing to roleplay a few of the characters from Overwatch! While I'm very familiar with many of the characters, there's a few that I'm really good with!
The characters I mention: Mercy, Pharah, Moira, Symmetra, and Brigitte

I'm extremely good at roleplaying Mercy! I've written her over numerous times. I also roleplay Pharah as well, however I don't have as much experience with her.
I'm also able to roleplay Moira, however I am trying to perfect it. I can also do a decent Symmetra. I'd also love to learn to roleplay Brigitte, if anyone wants to help me with that!
Really, the only roleplays I am currently seeking are mainly romance ones. I also have to say that I'm only interested in - romance roleplays as well as ships. I feel like I should put what ships I love here too: Pharmercy, Symmaker, Moirana, Mekamechanic (However, I'm willing to try most - ships expect Moicy! Just ask me if you're interested!)
I also want to say that I really only want to do fluff roleplays! Though I am also more than willing to do slow burn roleplays as well. Though, I'm not interested in angst or very violent roleplays either; a little of either is fine, but I don't want a roleplay completely fueled by it.
I also absolutely LOVE AUs. They're my life blood. I will happily do roleplays inspired by music as well, especially if you wanna follow something like a Hayley Kiyoko song. I'm just saying, heheh.
Average reply length?
I'm use to replies that are about 500-600 words in length, so I'd say I'm very literate. Usually that ends out coming around 4-5 paragraphs, sometimes with smaller paragraphs just for small things such as dialogue!
Average reply speed?
This kind of depends on how interested I am in the roleplay, but I will try to get a roleplay sent out in three days or less. Sometime it may be a little longer due to school or other things in real life, but I'll try to tell you if that happens. Though if I'm super invested, I may get one out in just a day or two!
Just please be patient regardless! Life happens sometimes, you know?
For 1x1, I would like someone who could match the amount that I usually write. Reply time doesn't really matter to me as long as it's not like over a week or two, you know. Also, I'm not willing to roleplay with Overwatch OCs, sorry!
And for groups? I honestly usually don't join roleplay groups, but you could always ask.
Additional Information
Hiya! You can call me Vampurr! i'm a 15 year old girl who absolutely loves Overwatch and birds! I also love listening to music as well as writing fanfiction. I'm asexual with a lesbian romance preference, and I usually make most of the characters I roleplay asexual as well. I'm SUPER LGBTAQ+ positive!
I also do love to make friends with my roleplay partners! I may be a little shy at first, but I'll eventually warm up to you!
I also have a kik as well as an Instagram if you'd rather chat or roleplay there. All you have to do is just ask for it if you'd like it. If not there, then just shoot me a message on here!
Also my time zone is +3 hours than FR time. I'm in the Eastern time zone, U.S.!
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
Character Information

I mainly stick to RPing as any of my named dragons, at least when it comes to RPs here. I do a few fandom RPs but those are on tumblr, I'd rather keep to just my dragons.

As of right now not necessarily, just looking to get back into the RP scene!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to at least have my replies be 4 sentences at minimum, but at the same time I try to match my partner's style.

Average reply speed?
Monday and Wednesdays are hard for me to get on, but between classes and after I can. During work i might be able to get a reply up, otherwise after about 2 each day I can reply within 20 minutes and am usually on until late.

None that I can think of!

Would you like to share any additional information?
I'm incredibly timid and anxious when meeting new people, but if you send me a p.m. or an invite I quickly open up! I have about 11 years worth of RP experience.
Character Information

I mainly stick to RPing as any of my named dragons, at least when it comes to RPs here. I do a few fandom RPs but those are on tumblr, I'd rather keep to just my dragons.

As of right now not necessarily, just looking to get back into the RP scene!

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to at least have my replies be 4 sentences at minimum, but at the same time I try to match my partner's style.

Average reply speed?
Monday and Wednesdays are hard for me to get on, but between classes and after I can. During work i might be able to get a reply up, otherwise after about 2 each day I can reply within 20 minutes and am usually on until late.

None that I can think of!

I'm incredibly timid and anxious when meeting new people, but if you send me a p.m. or an invite I quickly open up! I have about 11 years worth of RP experience.
Character Information

I generally make a new OC for every new RP, although sometimes I may use the same characters multiple times, and I generally make them nonbinary.

I enjoy all genres of roleplay, although romance can be a bit difficult for me.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually at least 1-2 short paragraphs depending on what I believe the situation calls for, I try match the length to the previous post.

Average reply speed?
I'd say rather fast, timezones can be frustrating, although I usually stay up late.

Preferably smaller/newer groups with an already established plot as a base. Large RP groups make me nervous.

Joining anything can be kinda terrifying for me, along with talking to anyone, although I warm up quickly. I repeat words a lot. I'm Australian (AEST to be specific) so timezomes. Also nonbinary, so they/them pronouns please!
Character Information

I generally make a new OC for every new RP, although sometimes I may use the same characters multiple times, and I generally make them nonbinary.

I enjoy all genres of roleplay, although romance can be a bit difficult for me.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually at least 1-2 short paragraphs depending on what I believe the situation calls for, I try match the length to the previous post.

Average reply speed?
I'd say rather fast, timezones can be frustrating, although I usually stay up late.

Preferably smaller/newer groups with an already established plot as a base. Large RP groups make me nervous.

Joining anything can be kinda terrifying for me, along with talking to anyone, although I warm up quickly. I repeat words a lot. I'm Australian (AEST to be specific) so timezomes. Also nonbinary, so they/them pronouns please!
goat-2.png Yw8EvNQ.png
ll0CfnD.png
p3Lr8aR.png
VHmdVcB.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
banner-3.png
Character Information

aaaa i have ocs (and i almost create a new one from scratch for each roleplay i'm in lol). i've never really roleplayed a fandom character but i'd probably be willing to do so! and aaaa i'm very tentively willing to rp with my dragons?

mmm no, not really. i'll list some stuff i'm interested in roleplaying, though!
  • romance
  • fluff
  • angst
  • hurt / comfort
  • fandom (especially star wars and pokemon)
  • LGBT+
  • historical (revolutionary war period, specifically)
  • aaa feel free to shoot ideas off me, even if they're not listed here!
and here are things that i will not rp!
  • anything that breaks the site rules...obviously.
  • animals, outside of dragons.

Player Information

Average reply length?
usually varies from around two to six paragraphs, probably, and also depending on what i'm working with, too!

Average reply speed?
it depends on how much i'm writing, honestly? i can usually give a reply or two everyday at the least. i'm usually on noon to midnight est, so keep that in mind!

be fine with me typing in lowercase, first of all lol.
be comfortable with writing at least two paragraphs per reply
try to reply semi frequently, please!
other then that aaaa idk?

aaa heya, i'm hayden! i'm 19 and i'm fine with any pronouns! i'm autistic + have super bad social anxiety but if you message me i'll warm up fairly quickly! i love writing and i'm always looking to improve. i like to make friends with my rp partners too!
Character Information

aaaa i have ocs (and i almost create a new one from scratch for each roleplay i'm in lol). i've never really roleplayed a fandom character but i'd probably be willing to do so! and aaaa i'm very tentively willing to rp with my dragons?

mmm no, not really. i'll list some stuff i'm interested in roleplaying, though!
  • romance
  • fluff
  • angst
  • hurt / comfort
  • fandom (especially star wars and pokemon)
  • LGBT+
  • historical (revolutionary war period, specifically)
  • aaa feel free to shoot ideas off me, even if they're not listed here!
and here are things that i will not rp!
  • anything that breaks the site rules...obviously.
  • animals, outside of dragons.

Player Information

Average reply length?
usually varies from around two to six paragraphs, probably, and also depending on what i'm working with, too!

Average reply speed?
it depends on how much i'm writing, honestly? i can usually give a reply or two everyday at the least. i'm usually on noon to midnight est, so keep that in mind!

be fine with me typing in lowercase, first of all lol.
be comfortable with writing at least two paragraphs per reply
try to reply semi frequently, please!
other then that aaaa idk?

aaa heya, i'm hayden! i'm 19 and i'm fine with any pronouns! i'm autistic + have super bad social anxiety but if you message me i'll warm up fairly quickly! i love writing and i'm always looking to improve. i like to make friends with my rp partners too!
imageedit_14_8164461959.png
and i won't lose hope and i won't lose courage
hayden / 18+ / infp
and won't fade to gold, or worse a shadow
imageedit_14_8164461959.png
Character Information

I use both but on here its mostly my dragons in my lair I'm not selling.

No not really

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to have plenty of sentences, but I can go as low as one sentence if my motivation is low or I dunno how to reply properly.

Average reply speed?
As fast as I can. I try to be minutes but life gets in the way so it may. Hours sometimes. Sorry if it does!

Not that I can think of.

Ditto. If intrestred in fandom's, ask me them.
Character Information

I use both but on here its mostly my dragons in my lair I'm not selling.

No not really

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to have plenty of sentences, but I can go as low as one sentence if my motivation is low or I dunno how to reply properly.

Average reply speed?
As fast as I can. I try to be minutes but life gets in the way so it may. Hours sometimes. Sorry if it does!

Not that I can think of.

Ditto. If intrestred in fandom's, ask me them.
Art Shop
Hatchery
Fodderlocke
Art Dump
XGtgfcm.pngGoVqS9e.pngZMMXkdg.png2AsHzUJ.pngjn8ILZm.pngFExRmVK.pngadbcGuX.pngtR4K16W.pngu0zgn1V.pngOVImhZU.pngsKxbjz1.pngEdit.pngJzUZHeP.pngDh5ETRX.png
Character Information:

Is your character an original character or fandom character?
I usually make up at least one character for each roleplay I decide to join, if not more. I have trouble roleplaying fandom characters, so if you’re looking for that kind of stuff, well, I’m not your man. I won’t do familiars, etc., either.

I’m open to everything, though mushy romance and cliché storylines I find diffucult to handle.
Player Information:

Average reply length?
Eh, I really’ll do anything if that’s what I have to work with; I don’t exactly write paragraphs, I write in a broken up text style-thingy. Example:

‘“I can’t believe we’re about to be mauled to death by something that is called a Banded Owlcat! Does no one find this alarming?!” Onyx dodged claws reaching to strike her down to the ground.

“It’s not that bad, you could always just fire one of your ice-beam thingies at them!,” Seafoam joked. “It works like magic!”

Onyx only grunted and tilted her head to face him. “Look, do you think this is funny? Well, it’s not!”’

Average reply speed?
From as soon as I realize the group has been roleplaying without me to two or three days overdue. I have a horrible schedule, if you don't mind.

Uh, for others? I live in the U.S. Eastern time zone, and I also have a life aside from being online, so please deal with me replying a day or so late. Otherwise, I think we’re good.

I can’t exactly tell you my name, but you can call me Nervosa. I don’t necessarily have social anxiety, though I freak when people start judging me, and I like rock and heavy metal. I am nonbinary, and I prefer to use they/them pronouns, though some of my more distant friends swear that I’m a she. One last thing: Though I may seem kinda prickly on the outside, I swear on the river Styx I’ll try to be as friendly as I can once we “meet”.

It is the most beautiful rose that yields the sharpest thorns.
Character Information:

Is your character an original character or fandom character?
I usually make up at least one character for each roleplay I decide to join, if not more. I have trouble roleplaying fandom characters, so if you’re looking for that kind of stuff, well, I’m not your man. I won’t do familiars, etc., either.

I’m open to everything, though mushy romance and cliché storylines I find diffucult to handle.
Player Information:

Average reply length?
Eh, I really’ll do anything if that’s what I have to work with; I don’t exactly write paragraphs, I write in a broken up text style-thingy. Example:

‘“I can’t believe we’re about to be mauled to death by something that is called a Banded Owlcat! Does no one find this alarming?!” Onyx dodged claws reaching to strike her down to the ground.

“It’s not that bad, you could always just fire one of your ice-beam thingies at them!,” Seafoam joked. “It works like magic!”

Onyx only grunted and tilted her head to face him. “Look, do you think this is funny? Well, it’s not!”’

Average reply speed?
From as soon as I realize the group has been roleplaying without me to two or three days overdue. I have a horrible schedule, if you don't mind.

Uh, for others? I live in the U.S. Eastern time zone, and I also have a life aside from being online, so please deal with me replying a day or so late. Otherwise, I think we’re good.

I can’t exactly tell you my name, but you can call me Nervosa. I don’t necessarily have social anxiety, though I freak when people start judging me, and I like rock and heavy metal. I am nonbinary, and I prefer to use they/them pronouns, though some of my more distant friends swear that I’m a she. One last thing: Though I may seem kinda prickly on the outside, I swear on the river Styx I’ll try to be as friendly as I can once we “meet”.

It is the most beautiful rose that yields the sharpest thorns.
last updated [april-03-2018]
Character Information

Please describe.

I roleplay exclusively with original characters or the dragons in my lair.
- Apart from testing characters out, I rarely roleplay my original characters outside of roleplay groups (most of them being DeviantArt/discord based) and If a character is active in a group I won't roleplay them with characters outside of the group (the exception being characters that are going to be introduced into a group or are in the process of being accepted).
- I'm much more lenient and flexible in roleplaying my dragons. While I will seek and record roleplay events as canon in my clan or dragon's lore, not everything I participate in will be included or considered something that has canonically happened in their lore or my clan's. This is for multiple reasons but most important is that I want to be able to roleplay my dragons casually and because of potential contradictions in lore that could occur I am sometimes inclined to leave things out or emit them. With that in mind, I prefer to discuss canon lore/relationships in advance to make sure that everything fits how I want it to/makes sense.

not currently. though I will try to update this post as needed.

Player Information

Average reply length?
two to three paragraphs are standard for me, the length may vary depending on circumstance

Average reply speed?
I generally respond within a week if not sooner.

Nothing that I can think of that hasn't already been said.

other places to contact me to roleplay:
- discord (CherryKCrunch ????#2553)
- deviantart (CherryKCrunch)

and a note on ratings; I am comfortable roleplaying more mature themes/subject matter however if you want to roleplay these things with me you must contact me offsite and the roleplay must also take place offsite in accordance with Flight Rising's rules and policies.
last updated [april-03-2018]
Character Information

Please describe.

I roleplay exclusively with original characters or the dragons in my lair.
- Apart from testing characters out, I rarely roleplay my original characters outside of roleplay groups (most of them being DeviantArt/discord based) and If a character is active in a group I won't roleplay them with characters outside of the group (the exception being characters that are going to be introduced into a group or are in the process of being accepted).
- I'm much more lenient and flexible in roleplaying my dragons. While I will seek and record roleplay events as canon in my clan or dragon's lore, not everything I participate in will be included or considered something that has canonically happened in their lore or my clan's. This is for multiple reasons but most important is that I want to be able to roleplay my dragons casually and because of potential contradictions in lore that could occur I am sometimes inclined to leave things out or emit them. With that in mind, I prefer to discuss canon lore/relationships in advance to make sure that everything fits how I want it to/makes sense.

not currently. though I will try to update this post as needed.

Player Information

Average reply length?
two to three paragraphs are standard for me, the length may vary depending on circumstance

Average reply speed?
I generally respond within a week if not sooner.

Nothing that I can think of that hasn't already been said.

other places to contact me to roleplay:
- discord (CherryKCrunch ????#2553)
- deviantart (CherryKCrunch)

and a note on ratings; I am comfortable roleplaying more mature themes/subject matter however if you want to roleplay these things with me you must contact me offsite and the roleplay must also take place offsite in accordance with Flight Rising's rules and policies.
I think I may have posted here ages ago, but I just started becoming active on the site again, so here goes nothing

Character Information
Please describe.

I primarily use OC's, but as long as I'm comfortable with the fandom, I'm really okay with anything. As long as you work with me, I'll do my best to make everything work!

If yes, please describe.

Not really, although I've been itching for something in the Star Wars universe, or in the world of ASOIAF. Harry Potter is good, as is pretty much anything else other than just a pure romance storyline set in the modern world. Also, Marvel. I'd love to do something with OC's in the MCU.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to match my partner as much as possible, but I usually like to write at minimum a paragraph and usually a couple of paragraphs. I do my best to make sure things aren't superfluous, but I like to make sure my partner has something to work with.

Average reply speed?

I'm currently a student and I work, so I my reply responses vary from weekday to weekend, but I'll at least reply twice a day, once in the AM and once in the PM, and if my classes are boring, likely more.

Nope!!

Please hit me up! I'm super friendly and I love any and all plots and RPs!!
I think I may have posted here ages ago, but I just started becoming active on the site again, so here goes nothing

Character Information
Please describe.

I primarily use OC's, but as long as I'm comfortable with the fandom, I'm really okay with anything. As long as you work with me, I'll do my best to make everything work!

If yes, please describe.

Not really, although I've been itching for something in the Star Wars universe, or in the world of ASOIAF. Harry Potter is good, as is pretty much anything else other than just a pure romance storyline set in the modern world. Also, Marvel. I'd love to do something with OC's in the MCU.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I try to match my partner as much as possible, but I usually like to write at minimum a paragraph and usually a couple of paragraphs. I do my best to make sure things aren't superfluous, but I like to make sure my partner has something to work with.

Average reply speed?

I'm currently a student and I work, so I my reply responses vary from weekday to weekend, but I'll at least reply twice a day, once in the AM and once in the PM, and if my classes are boring, likely more.

Nope!!

Please hit me up! I'm super friendly and I love any and all plots and RPs!!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 133 134