Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 134
Characters Available

Yuki, Gale, Emrys, Pyro, Kisara, Blitz, Lelouch

All of these can be found in my lair, though I am working on backstories for all of them.

As for specific storylines, I’m open to all ideas, so long as it makes sense.

Reply length and speed

My replys are relatively one to two six to seven sentence paragraphs, including dialogue. I am also very active, even if I am just now getting into the rp aspect on this site.

Requirements

Aside from being literate, I tend to favor groups of two to five people, myself included. I also tend to use the third person point of view, but that does not mean those I rp with have to do the same. Overall, though, I’m pretty easy going.

Additional information

I have been doing rp for the last five to six years at least on other sites, even if most have died due to inactivity of members. Either way, i am an avid writer, a self proclaimed WWII and mythology nut, and may or may not be able to see the future through my dreams.

In terms of my relationship with my own characters, should I get the chance, I will always take the opportunity to make their current situation worse in any way.
Characters Available

Yuki, Gale, Emrys, Pyro, Kisara, Blitz, Lelouch

All of these can be found in my lair, though I am working on backstories for all of them.

As for specific storylines, I’m open to all ideas, so long as it makes sense.

Reply length and speed

My replys are relatively one to two six to seven sentence paragraphs, including dialogue. I am also very active, even if I am just now getting into the rp aspect on this site.

Requirements

Aside from being literate, I tend to favor groups of two to five people, myself included. I also tend to use the third person point of view, but that does not mean those I rp with have to do the same. Overall, though, I’m pretty easy going.

Additional information

I have been doing rp for the last five to six years at least on other sites, even if most have died due to inactivity of members. Either way, i am an avid writer, a self proclaimed WWII and mythology nut, and may or may not be able to see the future through my dreams.

In terms of my relationship with my own characters, should I get the chance, I will always take the opportunity to make their current situation worse in any way.
Player Information:
Hello! I’m Netherguard and I’ve posted here before, but heck, never hurts to update.

Average Reply Length?
Depends on what’s going on. Usually I average 150-300 words per post, but if I have a lot to react to I can write much more. I tend to prefer keeping posts to this length instead of writing multiple paragraphs mainly because I’m horribly impatient and I want to see the plot move. But then, I also have only rped in instant messengers in the past, where time is of the essence. If I have multiple hours to write a post, however, I’m sure I’d write more.

Average Reply Speed?
Depends on the rp method! In instant messengers at my average of 150-300 words, I can post in 10 minutes if I’m not busy. If over forums or PMs, I’m sure to reply at least once a day, if not three or four times, depending on post length and life busy-ness.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
A few pet peeves:
No godmodding (of course)
No oneliners - I will lose interest quickly
18+ partners preferred - not a deal-breaker
Communicate - we’re both people with busy lives, please let me know if you’re going to be busy for a few days, and if I neglect to let you know I’ll be away for a while, feel free to poke me!
1x1 preferred, I’m a nervous loon
Third person perspective please
Paragraph format preferred - not a deal breaker
Bond development - I NEED character relationship/bond development like I need oxygen. This does not necessarily mean a romantic bond, it could be just friendship. But character development and relationship development drive me.
~Perfect~ English is not required. As long as I can understand it and misspellings/incorrect grammar aren’t distracting, I’m good.

Will Dos:
Romance
Violence/gore (within reason)
Dark themes
Shameless hurt/comfort, embarrassing fluff, ooc-ness on a case-by-case (or more accurately, ship-by-ship) basis
LGBT+ - in fact, most of my characters fall here
Major character death (as long as it’s planned and not suddenly someone murdering my main)
Script - I cannot stress this enough, quality over quantity. I’ve had heart-wrenching 300-words-per-post rps in casual script format and the quality was great.
Canon things - check the list below!

Won’t Dos:
Anything breaking site policy
Random specific things may fall under this category; if you have an idea, feel free to run it by me! There’s not much I won’t accept, save things that break site policy.

Fandoms/Themes:
A list, in no particular order, of fandoms and themes I’ll rp:
World of Warcraft
Skyrim
DnD/Forgotten Realms
Generic Medieval Fantasy Land
Post-apocalypse (no zombies please)
Generic Sci-Fi Land
Vampires/Humans/Werewolves/Supernatural Creatures on Modern Earth
Aliens Come to Earth
Vocaloids??

Would you like to share any additional information?
I am the champion of taking canon characters and shoving them into other universes where they don’t belong. AUs give me life. In addition, I often have fan characters for canon universes, or can whip some up as needed. If any of this bothers you, you’d need to have a stellar rp idea for the rp to hold my attention without me injecting characters that don’t go there.
I have discord information that I’d be willing to share after I’ve spoken to you a few times and we’ve settled on a general rp theme.
I like to plan, a lot. I like to plan a few scenes, and then go back and properly do them and watch the story unfold. Instant messaging via something like discord makes this super easy!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I’ve got a super hankerin’ for a WoW rp. I have oodles of characters, Horde, Alliance, and neutral factions. Most of them are elves. And way too many death knights. I apologize for my awful children.
Would also be interested in a good old fashioned “human finds out vampires/werewolves/etc are real and gets up to shenanigans” theme. The human could be removed and we could just use vampires/werewolves/stuff.
Also always down for a good “Character A is an alien noble who is married to Character B, a human noble, for the sake of intergalactic peace” prompt.

Feel free to message me with questions and ideas!

Player Information:
Hello! I’m Netherguard and I’ve posted here before, but heck, never hurts to update.

Average Reply Length?
Depends on what’s going on. Usually I average 150-300 words per post, but if I have a lot to react to I can write much more. I tend to prefer keeping posts to this length instead of writing multiple paragraphs mainly because I’m horribly impatient and I want to see the plot move. But then, I also have only rped in instant messengers in the past, where time is of the essence. If I have multiple hours to write a post, however, I’m sure I’d write more.

Average Reply Speed?
Depends on the rp method! In instant messengers at my average of 150-300 words, I can post in 10 minutes if I’m not busy. If over forums or PMs, I’m sure to reply at least once a day, if not three or four times, depending on post length and life busy-ness.

A few pet peeves:
No godmodding (of course)
No oneliners - I will lose interest quickly
18+ partners preferred - not a deal-breaker
Communicate - we’re both people with busy lives, please let me know if you’re going to be busy for a few days, and if I neglect to let you know I’ll be away for a while, feel free to poke me!
1x1 preferred, I’m a nervous loon
Third person perspective please
Paragraph format preferred - not a deal breaker
Bond development - I NEED character relationship/bond development like I need oxygen. This does not necessarily mean a romantic bond, it could be just friendship. But character development and relationship development drive me.
~Perfect~ English is not required. As long as I can understand it and misspellings/incorrect grammar aren’t distracting, I’m good.

Will Dos:
Romance
Violence/gore (within reason)
Dark themes
Shameless hurt/comfort, embarrassing fluff, ooc-ness on a case-by-case (or more accurately, ship-by-ship) basis
LGBT+ - in fact, most of my characters fall here
Major character death (as long as it’s planned and not suddenly someone murdering my main)
Script - I cannot stress this enough, quality over quantity. I’ve had heart-wrenching 300-words-per-post rps in casual script format and the quality was great.
Canon things - check the list below!

Won’t Dos:
Anything breaking site policy
Random specific things may fall under this category; if you have an idea, feel free to run it by me! There’s not much I won’t accept, save things that break site policy.

Fandoms/Themes:
A list, in no particular order, of fandoms and themes I’ll rp:
World of Warcraft
Skyrim
DnD/Forgotten Realms
Generic Medieval Fantasy Land
Post-apocalypse (no zombies please)
Generic Sci-Fi Land
Vampires/Humans/Werewolves/Supernatural Creatures on Modern Earth
Aliens Come to Earth
Vocaloids??

I am the champion of taking canon characters and shoving them into other universes where they don’t belong. AUs give me life. In addition, I often have fan characters for canon universes, or can whip some up as needed. If any of this bothers you, you’d need to have a stellar rp idea for the rp to hold my attention without me injecting characters that don’t go there.
I have discord information that I’d be willing to share after I’ve spoken to you a few times and we’ve settled on a general rp theme.
I like to plan, a lot. I like to plan a few scenes, and then go back and properly do them and watch the story unfold. Instant messaging via something like discord makes this super easy!

I’ve got a super hankerin’ for a WoW rp. I have oodles of characters, Horde, Alliance, and neutral factions. Most of them are elves. And way too many death knights. I apologize for my awful children.
Would also be interested in a good old fashioned “human finds out vampires/werewolves/etc are real and gets up to shenanigans” theme. The human could be removed and we could just use vampires/werewolves/stuff.
Also always down for a good “Character A is an alien noble who is married to Character B, a human noble, for the sake of intergalactic peace” prompt.

Feel free to message me with questions and ideas!

tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png
I need some RPs my dudes.

Character Information
-I only RP original characters, but I do RP original characters in some fan settings.
-I RP human and humanoid characters of various sorts. I have some werewolf-type or shapeshifter characters that can turn into animals or anthropomorphic creatures, but I don't have any full anthro or full feral characters.
-I have zero problem with my partner playing more anthro-type characters, if that's your jam, but I'd really prefer no ferals as mains.
-My main RP characters are all over the age of 20, and some range in age up to nearly 50.
-My main RP characters tend to be male, or sometimes nonbinary, and I very much prefer M/M, M/NB, or NB/NB romances in my RPs. I really love a good romantic sub-plot, but platonic relationships are also super fun if that's more your speed.

Player Information

-I usually post at least three paragraphs, but beyond that I tend to match my partner's post length.
-Perhaps goes without saying after that, but I'm only really looking for paragraph style RPs, and I'm hoping for decent-length posts all around. I have a really hard time staying invested in RPs with one-line or single short paragraph posts.
-I do my best to respond at least once a day, and if we're both online and feeling motivated I can crank out posts pretty quickly. Real life does occasionally interfere and prevent me from posting for a couple of days at a time, though.
-I absolutely do my best to let people know if I'm going to be unable to post for a longer period of time for any reason. If you haven't heard from me in a while, feel free to poke me, as I might have gotten distracted and forgotten.
-I'm only looking for onexone roleplays. I ask that my RP partners please be over the age of 18

Some ground rules and info
-I love planning. I love talking plot and worldbuilding and character relationships at the start and all throughout an RP. That's a big part of the fun for me.
-I'm also super down to just chat OOC. I'm happy to listen, and happy to talk about whatever's interesting.
-As previously stated I do love a good romantic sub-plot, but I prefer to fade to black for any potential sexy times, both on and off FR.
-I really dig action/adventure themed RPs, regardless of genre. Domestic or slice of life themes are not really my cup of tea so much. Gotta have plenty of excitement going on.
-I mostly RP over google docs and skype, though I'm open to the idea of email or discord. I'm new to discord so bear with me on that, but I'm happy to give it a shot. I'm not super down with RPing here on-site, unfortunately.

Genres and things
-I mostly do variations on the general theme of sci-fi and fantasy of many flavors
-Sci-fantasy is very good
-I'm happy with modern settings, historical settings, whatever setting interests you, I just tend to throw fantasy elements at it until something exciting happens
-Spaceships and aliens are good
-Big cyberpunk cities are good
-Superheros are good
-Post-apocalypse is good too
-If you've got any sort of idea that even remotely fits into these categories, run it by me. I'd love to hear it.
-I do some fandom settings too, though only using original characters
-Star Wars, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and really a bunch of others along those lines
-I even have some thoughts for something Pokemon-themed
-If there's a fandom setting your crazy about, feel free to ask me about it. If it's something I'm familiar with, I'd probably be happy to RP in that setting.

That's it! PM me any time and we can discuss. Hope everyone's having a good day. c:
I need some RPs my dudes.

Character Information
-I only RP original characters, but I do RP original characters in some fan settings.
-I RP human and humanoid characters of various sorts. I have some werewolf-type or shapeshifter characters that can turn into animals or anthropomorphic creatures, but I don't have any full anthro or full feral characters.
-I have zero problem with my partner playing more anthro-type characters, if that's your jam, but I'd really prefer no ferals as mains.
-My main RP characters are all over the age of 20, and some range in age up to nearly 50.
-My main RP characters tend to be male, or sometimes nonbinary, and I very much prefer M/M, M/NB, or NB/NB romances in my RPs. I really love a good romantic sub-plot, but platonic relationships are also super fun if that's more your speed.

Player Information

-I usually post at least three paragraphs, but beyond that I tend to match my partner's post length.
-Perhaps goes without saying after that, but I'm only really looking for paragraph style RPs, and I'm hoping for decent-length posts all around. I have a really hard time staying invested in RPs with one-line or single short paragraph posts.
-I do my best to respond at least once a day, and if we're both online and feeling motivated I can crank out posts pretty quickly. Real life does occasionally interfere and prevent me from posting for a couple of days at a time, though.
-I absolutely do my best to let people know if I'm going to be unable to post for a longer period of time for any reason. If you haven't heard from me in a while, feel free to poke me, as I might have gotten distracted and forgotten.
-I'm only looking for onexone roleplays. I ask that my RP partners please be over the age of 18

Some ground rules and info
-I love planning. I love talking plot and worldbuilding and character relationships at the start and all throughout an RP. That's a big part of the fun for me.
-I'm also super down to just chat OOC. I'm happy to listen, and happy to talk about whatever's interesting.
-As previously stated I do love a good romantic sub-plot, but I prefer to fade to black for any potential sexy times, both on and off FR.
-I really dig action/adventure themed RPs, regardless of genre. Domestic or slice of life themes are not really my cup of tea so much. Gotta have plenty of excitement going on.
-I mostly RP over google docs and skype, though I'm open to the idea of email or discord. I'm new to discord so bear with me on that, but I'm happy to give it a shot. I'm not super down with RPing here on-site, unfortunately.

Genres and things
-I mostly do variations on the general theme of sci-fi and fantasy of many flavors
-Sci-fantasy is very good
-I'm happy with modern settings, historical settings, whatever setting interests you, I just tend to throw fantasy elements at it until something exciting happens
-Spaceships and aliens are good
-Big cyberpunk cities are good
-Superheros are good
-Post-apocalypse is good too
-If you've got any sort of idea that even remotely fits into these categories, run it by me. I'd love to hear it.
-I do some fandom settings too, though only using original characters
-Star Wars, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and really a bunch of others along those lines
-I even have some thoughts for something Pokemon-themed
-If there's a fandom setting your crazy about, feel free to ask me about it. If it's something I'm familiar with, I'd probably be happy to RP in that setting.

That's it! PM me any time and we can discuss. Hope everyone's having a good day. c:
Character Information:

I play mostly original characters, but I can try and play fandom characters too! (Just don't expect all of them to be in character 100% of the time)

Not really! I love to throw ideas around and cook something up with my partners. If you have a plot in mind that you really want to try, feel free to let me know.

-Player Information:

Average reply length?

Usually a few paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I share the computer at the moment, so my replies can vary from super frequent (multiple times in one day) to 'totally not frequent at all' (two or three days later). I always try to give my partner a heads up if I need to be gone for an extended period of time.

-I prefer 1x1 roleplays rather than groups, and I'm kind of shy so you might have to be the one that initiates things. ^^; (I'm working on it, though!)

-English is my first language and would very much appreciate it if our RP was also in English.

-Totally A-Okay with LGBT RPs and characters

-Have a fandom that you want to play around with? Let me know! There's a good chance that I've at least heard of it. (It's kind of embarrassing when I sit down to think about all the fandoms I'm in, honestly)

-I am a total newb at Discord, but we can totally RP there. PMs are also okay with me.

That's about it! Thanks for reading all of that. Feel free to PM me if you're interested. :)
Character Information:

I play mostly original characters, but I can try and play fandom characters too! (Just don't expect all of them to be in character 100% of the time)

Not really! I love to throw ideas around and cook something up with my partners. If you have a plot in mind that you really want to try, feel free to let me know.

-Player Information:

Average reply length?

Usually a few paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

I share the computer at the moment, so my replies can vary from super frequent (multiple times in one day) to 'totally not frequent at all' (two or three days later). I always try to give my partner a heads up if I need to be gone for an extended period of time.

-I prefer 1x1 roleplays rather than groups, and I'm kind of shy so you might have to be the one that initiates things. ^^; (I'm working on it, though!)

-English is my first language and would very much appreciate it if our RP was also in English.

-Totally A-Okay with LGBT RPs and characters

-Have a fandom that you want to play around with? Let me know! There's a good chance that I've at least heard of it. (It's kind of embarrassing when I sit down to think about all the fandoms I'm in, honestly)

-I am a total newb at Discord, but we can totally RP there. PMs are also okay with me.

That's about it! Thanks for reading all of that. Feel free to PM me if you're interested. :)
Let's hatch some babies!

bWWhZ.gifW2Ruo.gif6j2Wf.gifQyz1B.gif
Deleted my old post because boy it was old

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

A lot of my characters are OC's and mostly demons at that too. A lot of the characters I do rp with are from a story I'm working on but because of their abilities/predicaments, they're able to encounter anyone outside their story plotline!

For those curious about my ocs I have a toyhouse containing them! The ones I rp with the most are in the featured box on my profile. https://toyhou.se/SarcasticSpook

I do rp with my dragons but a lot of them have bios in the works. (coding sucks lmao) So the ones I'll probably mostly rp with are those that have bio's done save for a few of them. (Lunar, Viator and Laila for example)

Not really, I'm pretty open to mostly anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually write out at least a paragraph or two but sometimes I'll be heavily inspired and end up writing a ton. I used to write novels back and forth to old rp friends of mine so my lengths can go from 1-2 paragraphs to 12-13 if given enough of a reply or if my mind just goes off on a huge inspiration spark.

But at the same time it all varies. I don't mind if others can't match my length just as long as there's at least a paragraph for me to go off of.

Average reply speed?

This also varies due to my reply lengths. I'm usually on for quite a while so I'm pretty frequent in replies. Even if I'm not on for very long I try to at least get one or two replies done for the day. I do work a full-time night shift job however. So some days I might not be on at all due to sleeping the whole day away.

I'm a literate/semi-literate rper and would prefer to have a partner who replies in paragraphs as well. I do like to do rps that don't have a really heavily planned plot either. Maybe an outline of things but I just find it more engaging and fun to come up with little ideas/random encounters ooc. That and probably because I'm not the best when it comes to having everything set in stone to begin with. Keeping things flexible for stuff is just more entertaining to me imo.

I'm often used to 1x1 rps and have recently tried getting into group rps but sometimes I get a little overwhelmed when there's too many people. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of it though. I've got Discord to rp on and I do have a tumblr that has four of my ocs on an rp blog if anyone has an rp blog there.

Though I would appreciate a message of sorts about wanting my discord info for any rp.

I've been rping for as long as I can remember (like 12+ years) but I'm a friendly lil Spook that is probably more afraid to talk to you than you are me.

Finally I don't mind shipping of any sorts but pre-established relationships are a little iffy for me unless they're discussed beforehand. Since it makes it difficult for any of my characters to be able to really click with anyone else's if neither me or them know much about the person they're interacting with!
Deleted my old post because boy it was old

Character Information

A lot of my characters are OC's and mostly demons at that too. A lot of the characters I do rp with are from a story I'm working on but because of their abilities/predicaments, they're able to encounter anyone outside their story plotline!

For those curious about my ocs I have a toyhouse containing them! The ones I rp with the most are in the featured box on my profile. https://toyhou.se/SarcasticSpook

I do rp with my dragons but a lot of them have bios in the works. (coding sucks lmao) So the ones I'll probably mostly rp with are those that have bio's done save for a few of them. (Lunar, Viator and Laila for example)

Not really, I'm pretty open to mostly anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I usually write out at least a paragraph or two but sometimes I'll be heavily inspired and end up writing a ton. I used to write novels back and forth to old rp friends of mine so my lengths can go from 1-2 paragraphs to 12-13 if given enough of a reply or if my mind just goes off on a huge inspiration spark.

But at the same time it all varies. I don't mind if others can't match my length just as long as there's at least a paragraph for me to go off of.

Average reply speed?

This also varies due to my reply lengths. I'm usually on for quite a while so I'm pretty frequent in replies. Even if I'm not on for very long I try to at least get one or two replies done for the day. I do work a full-time night shift job however. So some days I might not be on at all due to sleeping the whole day away.

I'm a literate/semi-literate rper and would prefer to have a partner who replies in paragraphs as well. I do like to do rps that don't have a really heavily planned plot either. Maybe an outline of things but I just find it more engaging and fun to come up with little ideas/random encounters ooc. That and probably because I'm not the best when it comes to having everything set in stone to begin with. Keeping things flexible for stuff is just more entertaining to me imo.

I'm often used to 1x1 rps and have recently tried getting into group rps but sometimes I get a little overwhelmed when there's too many people. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of it though. I've got Discord to rp on and I do have a tumblr that has four of my ocs on an rp blog if anyone has an rp blog there.

Though I would appreciate a message of sorts about wanting my discord info for any rp.

I've been rping for as long as I can remember (like 12+ years) but I'm a friendly lil Spook that is probably more afraid to talk to you than you are me.

Finally I don't mind shipping of any sorts but pre-established relationships are a little iffy for me unless they're discussed beforehand. Since it makes it difficult for any of my characters to be able to really click with anyone else's if neither me or them know much about the person they're interacting with!
Character Information
All of my characters are originals, and while I'm looking for dragon based rp I am also interested in doing human stories too! I enjoy making new characters!
With that being said, I can also do fandom based rp, I'm really into Overwatch and Yuuri on Ice right now, I also like Haikyuu and Voltron.
I currently have personalities for most of my dragons in their bios. The dragons I want to use for writing are:
Tick, Freeze, Arein, Moon, For, Zheif, Bramble, Lily, Sol
All of these dragons I have a good feel for, but any of the ones with a bio can be requested!

I have quite a few human OC's I use for various situations, and I've been in many fandoms so seriously feel free to suggest anything!
I'd really like to do roleplay adventuring, to build my dragons and have fun.

Player Information
I usually match the person I'm writing with! Usually for scene building I can do 3-8 paragraphs easily, and 1-5 paragraphs for a standard reply.
Reply speed is circumstantial, as I do have an active life away from my computer and I'm employed.
I am almost always free between 8pm-12am est (3 hours ahead of server time) and these replies are very quick and detailed. I don't have set off days, and some days I have to be up very early but get off work before 8 so when I say circumstantial I mean it ahah.

Requirements:
- Respect whose character belongs to who
- Please ask before doing any dramatic plot-throwing elements
- I do prefer lit (paragraphs) over script style, but I can do both
- Preferred 18+ if there is any romance between characters involved.

Character Information
All of my characters are originals, and while I'm looking for dragon based rp I am also interested in doing human stories too! I enjoy making new characters!
With that being said, I can also do fandom based rp, I'm really into Overwatch and Yuuri on Ice right now, I also like Haikyuu and Voltron.
I currently have personalities for most of my dragons in their bios. The dragons I want to use for writing are:
Tick, Freeze, Arein, Moon, For, Zheif, Bramble, Lily, Sol
All of these dragons I have a good feel for, but any of the ones with a bio can be requested!

I have quite a few human OC's I use for various situations, and I've been in many fandoms so seriously feel free to suggest anything!
I'd really like to do roleplay adventuring, to build my dragons and have fun.

Player Information
I usually match the person I'm writing with! Usually for scene building I can do 3-8 paragraphs easily, and 1-5 paragraphs for a standard reply.
Reply speed is circumstantial, as I do have an active life away from my computer and I'm employed.
I am almost always free between 8pm-12am est (3 hours ahead of server time) and these replies are very quick and detailed. I don't have set off days, and some days I have to be up very early but get off work before 8 so when I say circumstantial I mean it ahah.

Requirements:
- Respect whose character belongs to who
- Please ask before doing any dramatic plot-throwing elements
- I do prefer lit (paragraphs) over script style, but I can do both
- Preferred 18+ if there is any romance between characters involved.

Character Information
I have a few OCs, their malleable characters as well, so they could be set in a modern setting or even as dragons,,, since,,, i have versions of them. My Lair is also open to RP with as well!
My OCs, ToyHou.se link (note, Some OCs are still in development so they're not on TH yet ^^)
Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on my own mood and my partners reply! I tend to like medium to long replies.

Average reply speed?
I'm a little on the slower side, and a little more busy than ususal! I've start tertiary study. ^^

I prefer one on one and private RPs, i'm very shy about writing in public spaces ^^;;

-I prefer to know the plan for the RP, so I can think of how my characters would react and to cut down on my reply times.
-My writing style is third person and fluctuates often depending on the situation and my own mood, though usually i'm always in the mood to RP.
-I prefer to write within discord, but I don't mind in FR PMs either!
- Please ask me what I will and will not write!! Somethings are 18+ I am alright with, but other things I am not, so please do ask!!
Character Information
I have a few OCs, their malleable characters as well, so they could be set in a modern setting or even as dragons,,, since,,, i have versions of them. My Lair is also open to RP with as well!
My OCs, ToyHou.se link (note, Some OCs are still in development so they're not on TH yet ^^)
Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on my own mood and my partners reply! I tend to like medium to long replies.

Average reply speed?
I'm a little on the slower side, and a little more busy than ususal! I've start tertiary study. ^^

I prefer one on one and private RPs, i'm very shy about writing in public spaces ^^;;

-I prefer to know the plan for the RP, so I can think of how my characters would react and to cut down on my reply times.
-My writing style is third person and fluctuates often depending on the situation and my own mood, though usually i'm always in the mood to RP.
-I prefer to write within discord, but I don't mind in FR PMs either!
- Please ask me what I will and will not write!! Somethings are 18+ I am alright with, but other things I am not, so please do ask!!
FY9uLcA.png
Character Information
Please describe.

Mostly original! I tend to have humanoid characters, but I can also create other types of characters, albeit not as good, I suppose. Fandom characters that is easy to roleplay is fine with me.

If yes, please describe.

Nothing too specific! Anything set in a human/dragon/anthropomorphic setting is fine by me. I prefer fantasy, sci-fi, postdystopian or slice-of-life RPs.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Medium to long paragraphs. Unless I feel like there's not much to write about, 2-3 paragraphs should be expected.

Average reply speed?
I usually try to spend time to analyze the posts before I post anything, so maybe a few minutes when I'm active? I have school, so for a large chunk of time I'm either asleep or at school, so immediate replies aren't very frequent.

I do good with small groups, but not one-to-ones. I'd prefer if there was a medium-sized interactive group. Good grammar is always a good thing in a partner.

8 hours behind Flight Rising clock
Nothing 18+, please.
I do well on both FR and outside platforms. Ask for my Discord.
Character Information
Please describe.

Mostly original! I tend to have humanoid characters, but I can also create other types of characters, albeit not as good, I suppose. Fandom characters that is easy to roleplay is fine with me.

If yes, please describe.

Nothing too specific! Anything set in a human/dragon/anthropomorphic setting is fine by me. I prefer fantasy, sci-fi, postdystopian or slice-of-life RPs.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Medium to long paragraphs. Unless I feel like there's not much to write about, 2-3 paragraphs should be expected.

Average reply speed?
I usually try to spend time to analyze the posts before I post anything, so maybe a few minutes when I'm active? I have school, so for a large chunk of time I'm either asleep or at school, so immediate replies aren't very frequent.

I do good with small groups, but not one-to-ones. I'd prefer if there was a medium-sized interactive group. Good grammar is always a good thing in a partner.

8 hours behind Flight Rising clock
Nothing 18+, please.
I do well on both FR and outside platforms. Ask for my Discord.
Should probably fill this out...

Character Information

Well, they're original DRAGON characters - technically that makes them FR fandragons?

100% interested in a Flight Rising storyline at the moment.

Player Information

Average reply length?
A couple paragraphs, usually.

Average reply speed?
Once or twice a day, hopefully.

I'd prefer to be part of a smaller group. One-on-one is also OK.
Okay with onsite (PMs/forums) or offsite RP, as well as using offsite chat.

I'm EST (FR +3).
I'm not the greatest at super serious storylines - I like to have fun. XP

So... any interest, feel free to send me a message. Thanks!
Should probably fill this out...

Character Information

Well, they're original DRAGON characters - technically that makes them FR fandragons?

100% interested in a Flight Rising storyline at the moment.

Player Information

Average reply length?
A couple paragraphs, usually.

Average reply speed?
Once or twice a day, hopefully.

I'd prefer to be part of a smaller group. One-on-one is also OK.
Okay with onsite (PMs/forums) or offsite RP, as well as using offsite chat.

I'm EST (FR +3).
I'm not the greatest at super serious storylines - I like to have fun. XP

So... any interest, feel free to send me a message. Thanks!
Exhausted and severely depressed.

Character Information
I use OCs as well as characters based on shows, games, etc.
Since I don't copy them 1:1 with lore etc. (from where the dragon is base on) I can call them OCs? I am not sure. I tend to rp as mythical creatures so, I guess since FR uses a lot of dragons, I'd like to stay as a dragon (I'll mostly use the dragons in my lair!)

Any storyline is suitable! I can adapt to any possible plot lines!
(I'd love to try out an horror rp though it might not be as popular as other genres..^^'')

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends but mostly one paragraph (sometimes longer or shorter. How much comes to my mind etc.).

Average reply speed?
As fast as possible and as frequent as possible... I am still in school.. so I am pretty busy sometimes.

1x1 RPs are good to go but I prefer a smaller group (maybe up to 10 ppl?) so I can keep track of what is going on. :)
I am okay with off-site chats as well as with Onsite RPs (prefferable Forums, because it is easier to re-read stuff!)

(+9 of FR server time!)
I am from Austria, so English spelling, time mistakes etc. will happen sometimes... :'D
I love to rp and to enjoy the whole plot etc. :3
(Romance etc. are fine! I sometimes adore these!)

Soo... if interested, feel free to send me a message! :3

Character Information
I use OCs as well as characters based on shows, games, etc.
Since I don't copy them 1:1 with lore etc. (from where the dragon is base on) I can call them OCs? I am not sure. I tend to rp as mythical creatures so, I guess since FR uses a lot of dragons, I'd like to stay as a dragon (I'll mostly use the dragons in my lair!)

Any storyline is suitable! I can adapt to any possible plot lines!
(I'd love to try out an horror rp though it might not be as popular as other genres..^^'')

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends but mostly one paragraph (sometimes longer or shorter. How much comes to my mind etc.).

Average reply speed?
As fast as possible and as frequent as possible... I am still in school.. so I am pretty busy sometimes.

1x1 RPs are good to go but I prefer a smaller group (maybe up to 10 ppl?) so I can keep track of what is going on. :)
I am okay with off-site chats as well as with Onsite RPs (prefferable Forums, because it is easier to re-read stuff!)

(+9 of FR server time!)
I am from Austria, so English spelling, time mistakes etc. will happen sometimes... :'D
I love to rp and to enjoy the whole plot etc. :3
(Romance etc. are fine! I sometimes adore these!)

Soo... if interested, feel free to send me a message! :3
_2_farosa_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa2.png
OaYjyct.png
_1_marxes_by_whitesnowpaw-dbojwa6.png
RYeGELy.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 133 134