Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 133 134
Updating with new info.
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

Considering the fact that I'm mostly interested in flightrising oriented rping I'd probably consider my characters OCs. I'd like to use this as a way to world build and expand upon my lore that's already in place and to get a better feel for my dragons. Normally I tend to roleplay as females but it really depends on what dragons your interested in.

I'd also be fine with humanizing them, but majority of them don't have human art to accompany their story so that's a fact to keep in mind.
Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.

Currently I'm really interested in 1x1 rping with drama, magic, and maybe romance? I'm really interested in diplomacy rps and other things that happen when two different factions interact. ( With diplomacy I mostly mean allies but could go for warring clans as well)That being said I do like variety so really pitch just about anything and I might be interested.

Player Information

Average reply length?

My replies will most likely vary from a paragraph to several paragraphs depending on the nature of the rp. Occasionally I will fall to one liners in the case of conversational rps and just shorter things in general. That'll be more likely to happen in larger rps though. I do tend to match the length of the other person though.

Average reply speed?
Since I do currently have a fulltime job my replies will probably be once or twice a day either before or after work, depending on how our schedules work out. They might dwindle to one every other day depending on how busy it is but my slow replies don't mean I'm disinterested I swear. On slow days for myself they could pick up to multiple an hour, so they do tend to vary.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

Currently I'm more into 1x1 rps while I get back into the swing of things. That doesn't mean I'm not interested in using multiple characters--I just have more experience this way.
Would you like to share any additional information?

I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen and I'm now twenty. That being said, I really like to do character bios so even though I don't require them I'll probably have one laying around just to have on hand. Oh! And I'm sort of forgetful so if I don't answer for like, two days, lemme know. Odds are I read it and got distracted.

Discord would be my preferred method of communication

I'm not really into rping blood and gore but y'know the plot goes where it goes.
Updating with new info.
Character Information

Please describe.

Considering the fact that I'm mostly interested in flightrising oriented rping I'd probably consider my characters OCs. I'd like to use this as a way to world build and expand upon my lore that's already in place and to get a better feel for my dragons. Normally I tend to roleplay as females but it really depends on what dragons your interested in.

I'd also be fine with humanizing them, but majority of them don't have human art to accompany their story so that's a fact to keep in mind.
If yes, please describe.

Currently I'm really interested in 1x1 rping with drama, magic, and maybe romance? I'm really interested in diplomacy rps and other things that happen when two different factions interact. ( With diplomacy I mostly mean allies but could go for warring clans as well)That being said I do like variety so really pitch just about anything and I might be interested.

Player Information

Average reply length?

My replies will most likely vary from a paragraph to several paragraphs depending on the nature of the rp. Occasionally I will fall to one liners in the case of conversational rps and just shorter things in general. That'll be more likely to happen in larger rps though. I do tend to match the length of the other person though.

Average reply speed?
Since I do currently have a fulltime job my replies will probably be once or twice a day either before or after work, depending on how our schedules work out. They might dwindle to one every other day depending on how busy it is but my slow replies don't mean I'm disinterested I swear. On slow days for myself they could pick up to multiple an hour, so they do tend to vary.

Currently I'm more into 1x1 rps while I get back into the swing of things. That doesn't mean I'm not interested in using multiple characters--I just have more experience this way.

I've been roleplaying since I was thirteen and I'm now twenty. That being said, I really like to do character bios so even though I don't require them I'll probably have one laying around just to have on hand. Oh! And I'm sort of forgetful so if I don't answer for like, two days, lemme know. Odds are I read it and got distracted.

Discord would be my preferred method of communication

I'm not really into rping blood and gore but y'know the plot goes where it goes.
tumblr_inline_odidi4GNXI1rp8j7t_250.png tumblr_inline_odi9w6Eq1D1rp8j7t_250.png
Character Information
My characters are pretty much all non-fandom, but it doesn't mean I can't RP in fandom worlds. (Not really comfortable about canon characters from fandoms in RP's)
my OC's can be found here, more are going to be added/edited soon: https://toyhou.se/ice-island/characters . My dragons are also available for RP/Plotting! Especially Scribbles at the moment.

Well, yes, kind of.
I am always into natural settings, survival/adventure, exploring(and romance in the midst whynot) and similar concepts( fantasy characters are sure welcomed though). I like putting my characters out of their comfort zones, characters of contrasting personalities/opinions together are super fun to playy.
However, I am always willing to try different settings and concepts. I'm flexible.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to mirror my roleplay partners replies, but I tend to write 1-4 small to average sized paragraphs myself, it depends really. Dialogue parts can be short but I try not to stay on one liners.

Average reply speed?
It depends on how much free time I have, but I like to reply as fast as I can so I don't lose muse. So if the person has some time for RPing we can RP during an hour or two on weekends, or just daily/weekly replies, etc. (Dec-Jan and July is when I am on my breaks from university so I have more time, but during the rest of the year I may take a while to reply).

I am not super used to RP groups, I like 1x1 more.Also I'm a bit shy but I try my best, please feel free to message me if I end up disappearing in my shell. (I am probably afraid to bother) o:
RP's in third person are probably the most comfortable to me.
I like to point out that English is not my native language so if I write a typo I don't mind being corrected. I tend to check my replies several times before sending, but you never know. ;o;
Another thing, but that follows the site's Rules anyway. I like to build lasting relationships for my characters together with other people when our characters click, and I draw them A LOT, but I am not into NSFW of any kind. Instant nope.

I am not SO experienced with Roleplays like other people here, I've been on it for about three years onlyy, be patient with me please. xD
I find Discord really good for roleplaying so if anyone is interested in plotting more deeply I don't mind sharing my Discord tag( after a few messages exchanged here).

Feel free to PM me~
Character Information
My characters are pretty much all non-fandom, but it doesn't mean I can't RP in fandom worlds. (Not really comfortable about canon characters from fandoms in RP's)
my OC's can be found here, more are going to be added/edited soon: https://toyhou.se/ice-island/characters . My dragons are also available for RP/Plotting! Especially Scribbles at the moment.

Well, yes, kind of.
I am always into natural settings, survival/adventure, exploring(and romance in the midst whynot) and similar concepts( fantasy characters are sure welcomed though). I like putting my characters out of their comfort zones, characters of contrasting personalities/opinions together are super fun to playy.
However, I am always willing to try different settings and concepts. I'm flexible.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to mirror my roleplay partners replies, but I tend to write 1-4 small to average sized paragraphs myself, it depends really. Dialogue parts can be short but I try not to stay on one liners.

Average reply speed?
It depends on how much free time I have, but I like to reply as fast as I can so I don't lose muse. So if the person has some time for RPing we can RP during an hour or two on weekends, or just daily/weekly replies, etc. (Dec-Jan and July is when I am on my breaks from university so I have more time, but during the rest of the year I may take a while to reply).

I am not super used to RP groups, I like 1x1 more.Also I'm a bit shy but I try my best, please feel free to message me if I end up disappearing in my shell. (I am probably afraid to bother) o:
RP's in third person are probably the most comfortable to me.
I like to point out that English is not my native language so if I write a typo I don't mind being corrected. I tend to check my replies several times before sending, but you never know. ;o;
Another thing, but that follows the site's Rules anyway. I like to build lasting relationships for my characters together with other people when our characters click, and I draw them A LOT, but I am not into NSFW of any kind. Instant nope.

I am not SO experienced with Roleplays like other people here, I've been on it for about three years onlyy, be patient with me please. xD
I find Discord really good for roleplaying so if anyone is interested in plotting more deeply I don't mind sharing my Discord tag( after a few messages exchanged here).

Feel free to PM me~
Character Information
I don't have too many original characters that I like to roleplay with, but I can roleplay as a few characters from fandoms. Currently, I'm trying to develop more original characters for a book idea of mine, so I may throw them out there on occasion.

Nope, not really. If I think it's interesting (which I do with most roleplay storylines ^^), count me in!
Player Information

Average reply length?

I'd say maybe around a paragraph or two. I try to reduce the length of writing in big blocks, and if it does turn out too long, then I'll probably add some spaces in between the lines.
Average reply speed?

Faster than you can say "Flight Rising"! Nah, just kidding, I don't think anyone could do that. If I'm part of a roleplay, I'll check FR every couple hours on a normal day. If it's a weekend, you can expect me to have a tab open which I constantly refresh for updates. I'll reply as quickly as I can!

Again, not really. Anything goes! Just ping me and I'll be happy.
Personally, I prefer roleplays in which I can throw my dragons into- many of which are fandragons. If I use a fandragon, expect my headcanons to be referred to. Drop me a pm if you're interested in roleplaying! I don't bite ^^
Character Information
I don't have too many original characters that I like to roleplay with, but I can roleplay as a few characters from fandoms. Currently, I'm trying to develop more original characters for a book idea of mine, so I may throw them out there on occasion.

Nope, not really. If I think it's interesting (which I do with most roleplay storylines ^^), count me in!
Player Information

Average reply length?

I'd say maybe around a paragraph or two. I try to reduce the length of writing in big blocks, and if it does turn out too long, then I'll probably add some spaces in between the lines.
Average reply speed?

Faster than you can say "Flight Rising"! Nah, just kidding, I don't think anyone could do that. If I'm part of a roleplay, I'll check FR every couple hours on a normal day. If it's a weekend, you can expect me to have a tab open which I constantly refresh for updates. I'll reply as quickly as I can!

Again, not really. Anything goes! Just ping me and I'll be happy.
Personally, I prefer roleplays in which I can throw my dragons into- many of which are fandragons. If I use a fandragon, expect my headcanons to be referred to. Drop me a pm if you're interested in roleplaying! I don't bite ^^
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
I have a ton of characters, though 90% or more are completely OCs. I am looking to perhaps expand my dragon lore, though, or at the very least, find a new friend to yell about lore with.

I'm better at coming up with a plot around the characters or tropes we end up wanting to use. I don't have any framework that you're supposed to just smoosh your character into- I want to tailor fit an idea around who your character and mine already is.

Player Information
Average reply length?
This one varies. I go nuts with description, but when we're having a heated exchange of dialogue, it's hard to pad that out without making it super obvious it's padding. I suppose the best way to explain it is, I will never leave you with nothing to respond to. Sometimes it'll be a long flowy book, and sometimes it'll be a snippy little retort, but it'll be there.

Average reply speed?
Mostly depends on life and depression. If I'm super pumped and having a good day with nothing else to do, you'll have more replies than you know what to do with. If I'm super busy or super upset, I may just have an apology for you. I'm not the kind of person who likes to just sit on my responses though- I wanna know what happens next!

Please please please don't be a butt about the fact that I like to play non-humans. I have had so many people spit in my face because I like to play anthro/furry/whatever you wanna call it. I find it more interesting. I think the different wayss of communicating- Like pinned ears or fluffed out tails- Is fascinating and more fun to write about than limiting yourself to the crease of a sneer.

Other than their additional limbs and fur, my characters are still just people. You can play human, vampire, eldrich abomination, I don't care. Please just be nice about what I like playing. I'll do the same thing.

Other note- I have never found a lot of interest in group roleplays. I don't see why I couldn't be convinced, but 1x1's are my love. Also, I'd love if you had some way of communicating faster than FR PM's. They're great, but I love me some instant messenger. Discord is my love of the day, but email (like, with gchat/hangouts or something) would work too.

My schedule may change if I am gifted from on high with an actual job, but until then, I can't see not being available most of the time. Also, I really wanna be good friends with my rp buddies. Hopefully enough to also get inspired and maybe draw your characters or our rp in some way!
I have a ton of characters, though 90% or more are completely OCs. I am looking to perhaps expand my dragon lore, though, or at the very least, find a new friend to yell about lore with.

I'm better at coming up with a plot around the characters or tropes we end up wanting to use. I don't have any framework that you're supposed to just smoosh your character into- I want to tailor fit an idea around who your character and mine already is.

Player Information
Average reply length?
This one varies. I go nuts with description, but when we're having a heated exchange of dialogue, it's hard to pad that out without making it super obvious it's padding. I suppose the best way to explain it is, I will never leave you with nothing to respond to. Sometimes it'll be a long flowy book, and sometimes it'll be a snippy little retort, but it'll be there.

Average reply speed?
Mostly depends on life and depression. If I'm super pumped and having a good day with nothing else to do, you'll have more replies than you know what to do with. If I'm super busy or super upset, I may just have an apology for you. I'm not the kind of person who likes to just sit on my responses though- I wanna know what happens next!

Please please please don't be a butt about the fact that I like to play non-humans. I have had so many people spit in my face because I like to play anthro/furry/whatever you wanna call it. I find it more interesting. I think the different wayss of communicating- Like pinned ears or fluffed out tails- Is fascinating and more fun to write about than limiting yourself to the crease of a sneer.

Other than their additional limbs and fur, my characters are still just people. You can play human, vampire, eldrich abomination, I don't care. Please just be nice about what I like playing. I'll do the same thing.

Other note- I have never found a lot of interest in group roleplays. I don't see why I couldn't be convinced, but 1x1's are my love. Also, I'd love if you had some way of communicating faster than FR PM's. They're great, but I love me some instant messenger. Discord is my love of the day, but email (like, with gchat/hangouts or something) would work too.

My schedule may change if I am gifted from on high with an actual job, but until then, I can't see not being available most of the time. Also, I really wanna be good friends with my rp buddies. Hopefully enough to also get inspired and maybe draw your characters or our rp in some way!
Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    OC.
  • Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No, I am fine with most ideas in fact.

Player Information
  • Average reply length?

I will try to do at least 3 sentences min, unless you do one-liners, then I will have to one-liner you back often times. I don't really count how many sentences I do so, if you're curious, you can go to this dragon and look at her description and click the links for some of my recent roleplay examples I guess?
  • Average reply speed?
    depends on irl circumstances, but anywhere from a few minutes to 2 or 3 days.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

No, I prefer you try not to do one liners but this doesn't matter too much, I am willing to RP with anyone especially if they would like to improve their skills.
  • Would you like to share any additional information?

Here's some RPs I would be interested in (from most interested to least interested):
  • FR dragons RPs
  • Animal RPs
  • Human RPs
    and this one is not ranked:
  • anything you may be interested in

Also no RPs that focus on romance please. It's okay as like a secondary plot, but having it as a main plot just isn't fun for me. Romance is best for me if it isn't really super consistent in the main plot. Just something that slowly develops, pops out like some fireworks, and kind of is just in the background for the rest of the main plot.
    *Note: Romance isn't something I'm very interested in right now, but if you want to do that, we can do that!

I am most active on weekends & holidays. I still have school, so, sorry. Also, I am under 18, so if you are an adult and you want to RP with other adults, then I am not the RPer for you.

I will RP in both PM and thread, I do not prefer one over the other. So if you prefer one then we can go with that. Also I am not looking for exclusively 1x1s, I enjoy group RPs as well and will happily join one!

Do PM me if interested!
Character Information
  • Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
    OC.
  • Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No, I am fine with most ideas in fact.

Player Information
  • Average reply length?

I will try to do at least 3 sentences min, unless you do one-liners, then I will have to one-liner you back often times. I don't really count how many sentences I do so, if you're curious, you can go to this dragon and look at her description and click the links for some of my recent roleplay examples I guess?
  • Average reply speed?
    depends on irl circumstances, but anywhere from a few minutes to 2 or 3 days.
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

No, I prefer you try not to do one liners but this doesn't matter too much, I am willing to RP with anyone especially if they would like to improve their skills.
  • Would you like to share any additional information?

Here's some RPs I would be interested in (from most interested to least interested):
  • FR dragons RPs
  • Animal RPs
  • Human RPs
    and this one is not ranked:
  • anything you may be interested in

Also no RPs that focus on romance please. It's okay as like a secondary plot, but having it as a main plot just isn't fun for me. Romance is best for me if it isn't really super consistent in the main plot. Just something that slowly develops, pops out like some fireworks, and kind of is just in the background for the rest of the main plot.
    *Note: Romance isn't something I'm very interested in right now, but if you want to do that, we can do that!

I am most active on weekends & holidays. I still have school, so, sorry. Also, I am under 18, so if you are an adult and you want to RP with other adults, then I am not the RPer for you.

I will RP in both PM and thread, I do not prefer one over the other. So if you prefer one then we can go with that. Also I am not looking for exclusively 1x1s, I enjoy group RPs as well and will happily join one!

Do PM me if interested!
22390.pngWhoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
Character Information

I pretty much only role play OCs.

Genres & Settings
Fantasy/supernatural
Sci-fi
post-apocalypse
Crime drama/murder mystery
Slice of life (college mainly)
Modern
Medieval
Future Earth or Space

Feel free to ask about other things though~

Player Information

Intro posts from me are on average 1000 words. Replies range from one to four paragraphs on average.

My reply speeds vary greatly to less than a day to months. I try to keep partners updated on what’s going on in my life that might stop me from replying (like moving or my job or whatever) so honestly you’ll know if I’m going to reply soon or not. If you feel like it’s taking too long for me to respond, just message me about it and really, just annoy me until I respond if it’s been a few days.

I’d prefer not to role play with anyone under 18 no matter the content of the role play. Also, I would like to only rp over either email or google docs. Romance is not a big interest of mine in role play but if it’s natural between characters, we can talk about developing something.

Honestly though, I’m lazy and tired a lot so it might take some effort for me to be a good role play partner, but golly gosh I love writing.
Character Information

I pretty much only role play OCs.

Genres & Settings
Fantasy/supernatural
Sci-fi
post-apocalypse
Crime drama/murder mystery
Slice of life (college mainly)
Modern
Medieval
Future Earth or Space

Feel free to ask about other things though~

Player Information

Intro posts from me are on average 1000 words. Replies range from one to four paragraphs on average.

My reply speeds vary greatly to less than a day to months. I try to keep partners updated on what’s going on in my life that might stop me from replying (like moving or my job or whatever) so honestly you’ll know if I’m going to reply soon or not. If you feel like it’s taking too long for me to respond, just message me about it and really, just annoy me until I respond if it’s been a few days.

I’d prefer not to role play with anyone under 18 no matter the content of the role play. Also, I would like to only rp over either email or google docs. Romance is not a big interest of mine in role play but if it’s natural between characters, we can talk about developing something.

Honestly though, I’m lazy and tired a lot so it might take some effort for me to be a good role play partner, but golly gosh I love writing.
Character Information

•Q; Is your character an original character or a fandom one?
•I use my dragons here! Though my mains, Unless you request another, Are as follows;
°Kuna Lexir, A Mirror Male who is also a book writer
°King Whisper, A magic Coatl Male who's lost his bonkers, And raised the dead... Somehow.
And lastly,
°Treasure, A Bogsneak Male who got tied up in the Lair's duties.

•Q; Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
•Nope! I can go through almost any as long as it's understandable enough!

Player Information

•Q; Average reply length?
•My replies vary often, So I can't give an actual number or explanation, But it depends!
°If I'm explaining something, Or more is happening then just idly talking and walking down a path or something, My fingers move more! Meanwhile, If not much is happening, They may be short.

•Q; Average reply speed?
•If I'm not busy, It normally takes a few short minutes, Unless I'm having a fight with autocorrect on a phone.
°If something is holding me back from replying, I'll try to let anyone I'm roleplaying with know! Like if I'm really tired or I have to do something.
°I also get very distracted by Discord, Because friends, So I may take a bit longer if I forget to check FR!

•Q; Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
•A small list!
°I'm uncomfortable with sudden-romance RPs, Please none of that suddenly directed at me!! If we talk about it first though, And I agree, Then you're good!
°I can be very slow. If I don't reply in 5 hours, You can bump me! Please don't rush me though.
°I am uncomfortable with any suggestive scenarios of any kind, Even if it's only hinted, And being a known minor(as I confess below) I do not approve of it being directed at my characters! Sorry!

•Q; Would you like to share any additional information?
•Mhm! Here's what I want to say.
°I am okay with roleplaying with Minors! Though some may be uncomfortable, I think of it as a way to try and help Minors that are new to roleplay!
°If you'd prefer, I have a discord! So if you want we can RP there instead.
°I will confess that at the moment I am a minor! I'm uncomfortable giving specifics, But this is my pure honesty.
°(NEW)Occasionally I may bump you somewhat if you take a bit too long! If you get tired of bumps now and then, You can ask me to stop.

PM me if interested! At the moment I am CLOSED for new roleplays!
Character Information

•Q; Is your character an original character or a fandom one?
•I use my dragons here! Though my mains, Unless you request another, Are as follows;
°Kuna Lexir, A Mirror Male who is also a book writer
°King Whisper, A magic Coatl Male who's lost his bonkers, And raised the dead... Somehow.
And lastly,
°Treasure, A Bogsneak Male who got tied up in the Lair's duties.

•Q; Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
•Nope! I can go through almost any as long as it's understandable enough!

Player Information

•Q; Average reply length?
•My replies vary often, So I can't give an actual number or explanation, But it depends!
°If I'm explaining something, Or more is happening then just idly talking and walking down a path or something, My fingers move more! Meanwhile, If not much is happening, They may be short.

•Q; Average reply speed?
•If I'm not busy, It normally takes a few short minutes, Unless I'm having a fight with autocorrect on a phone.
°If something is holding me back from replying, I'll try to let anyone I'm roleplaying with know! Like if I'm really tired or I have to do something.
°I also get very distracted by Discord, Because friends, So I may take a bit longer if I forget to check FR!

•Q; Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
•A small list!
°I'm uncomfortable with sudden-romance RPs, Please none of that suddenly directed at me!! If we talk about it first though, And I agree, Then you're good!
°I can be very slow. If I don't reply in 5 hours, You can bump me! Please don't rush me though.
°I am uncomfortable with any suggestive scenarios of any kind, Even if it's only hinted, And being a known minor(as I confess below) I do not approve of it being directed at my characters! Sorry!

•Q; Would you like to share any additional information?
•Mhm! Here's what I want to say.
°I am okay with roleplaying with Minors! Though some may be uncomfortable, I think of it as a way to try and help Minors that are new to roleplay!
°If you'd prefer, I have a discord! So if you want we can RP there instead.
°I will confess that at the moment I am a minor! I'm uncomfortable giving specifics, But this is my pure honesty.
°(NEW)Occasionally I may bump you somewhat if you take a bit too long! If you get tired of bumps now and then, You can ask me to stop.

PM me if interested! At the moment I am CLOSED for new roleplays!
Let us grow this kingdom. | We need to protect what we love!
KAWBanner.png
Character Information
  • I'll be mainly looking for FR-centered rp to expand on my lore and I've got more muse for it. Any of the dragons in my lair - unless their profile says they're going to be exalted - are open to be requested.
  • I'm not looking for any specific RP storyline right now. I'm fine with (to a reasonable extent) blood and gore, romance, etc. I'm particularly interested in drama-centric and diplomatic rps, but so long as the idea is good I'll pretty much be okay with anything.

Player Information
  • My average reply length is 1-2 small to medium-sized paragraphs, but I can go for bigger lengths particularly if something intense is happening. I'll try to match the size of the newest replies, so I have a lot of flexibility in this area.
  • My average reply speed is, at max, 5 days. I'll try to reply as quickly as I can, but I get distracted easily and I might forget. If you want a quicker reply, feel free to msg me and remind me; I don't mind at all.
  • My requirements for future groups is that there isn't any instant romance or overly suggestive content aimed at me or my characters immediately. I'm fine with things developing ICly, but I'm uncomfortable with the focus being mainly on romance or suggestive content.
  • I'm not looking for a roleplaying group bigger than 3 people. (Not including myself.)
  • I'm a mildly experienced roleplayer (I've been off-and-on for a couple years on different sites) but FR's lore is still new to me so feel free to correct me if I get anything wrong!

• I don't have Discord and I'd prefer to roleplay over PM on FR or through a topic/thread.
  • I'm fine with fandom characters but I won't be playing any fandom characters.
  • I'm told I can sound mean so I'm sorry if I come off that way! I'm actually pretty shy ha.
  • I'm cool with LGBT people and characters, so no worries.
  • PM me if you want to roleplay! As of 2/18/2018 I'm closed for roleplay.
Character Information
  • I'll be mainly looking for FR-centered rp to expand on my lore and I've got more muse for it. Any of the dragons in my lair - unless their profile says they're going to be exalted - are open to be requested.
  • I'm not looking for any specific RP storyline right now. I'm fine with (to a reasonable extent) blood and gore, romance, etc. I'm particularly interested in drama-centric and diplomatic rps, but so long as the idea is good I'll pretty much be okay with anything.

Player Information
  • My average reply length is 1-2 small to medium-sized paragraphs, but I can go for bigger lengths particularly if something intense is happening. I'll try to match the size of the newest replies, so I have a lot of flexibility in this area.
  • My average reply speed is, at max, 5 days. I'll try to reply as quickly as I can, but I get distracted easily and I might forget. If you want a quicker reply, feel free to msg me and remind me; I don't mind at all.
  • My requirements for future groups is that there isn't any instant romance or overly suggestive content aimed at me or my characters immediately. I'm fine with things developing ICly, but I'm uncomfortable with the focus being mainly on romance or suggestive content.
  • I'm not looking for a roleplaying group bigger than 3 people. (Not including myself.)
  • I'm a mildly experienced roleplayer (I've been off-and-on for a couple years on different sites) but FR's lore is still new to me so feel free to correct me if I get anything wrong!

• I don't have Discord and I'd prefer to roleplay over PM on FR or through a topic/thread.
  • I'm fine with fandom characters but I won't be playing any fandom characters.
  • I'm told I can sound mean so I'm sorry if I come off that way! I'm actually pretty shy ha.
  • I'm cool with LGBT people and characters, so no worries.
  • PM me if you want to roleplay! As of 2/18/2018 I'm closed for roleplay.
Scary Storybook [Lore] Progress Report
Shade Constructs [Lineage and Subspecies]
Sector 42 Hatchery [Lineage Dragons]
they/them, lore heavy lair, icicle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
character information
Aeolus(currently in my lair)
(currently refining backstory/lore)
the first generation father of a stormlike blood line, mates with shade. He is a childlike yet quite dragon, often the last in line to be fed, wanting to make sure everyone else eats fist. With his love of cloudspotting and weather he has named most of him children that have stayed in the layer with weather related names. He strives to be able to have and take care of a big family, cherishing all of his children deeply.

specific storyline?
not really right now! storylines i do like though are:romance, drama, and adventure!

player information
In game i will have a reply that is at least a paragraph long. If we are chatting on another phone app then replies will most likely be a few sentences.

I do go to school so reply times may be delayed but when i am free i will reply immediately or as soon as possible. again, outside of the game i will reply a lot faster because it is easier to reply from my phone and not my laptop.

my only requirments are
-no playing god(you cant control my characters)
-nothing nsfw, I am a minor.
-don't kill off any characters
-no script style, I only do paragraph style

just be nice and i'll be nice back!
character information
Aeolus(currently in my lair)
(currently refining backstory/lore)
the first generation father of a stormlike blood line, mates with shade. He is a childlike yet quite dragon, often the last in line to be fed, wanting to make sure everyone else eats fist. With his love of cloudspotting and weather he has named most of him children that have stayed in the layer with weather related names. He strives to be able to have and take care of a big family, cherishing all of his children deeply.

specific storyline?
not really right now! storylines i do like though are:romance, drama, and adventure!

player information
In game i will have a reply that is at least a paragraph long. If we are chatting on another phone app then replies will most likely be a few sentences.

I do go to school so reply times may be delayed but when i am free i will reply immediately or as soon as possible. again, outside of the game i will reply a lot faster because it is easier to reply from my phone and not my laptop.

my only requirments are
-no playing god(you cant control my characters)
-nothing nsfw, I am a minor.
-don't kill off any characters
-no script style, I only do paragraph style

just be nice and i'll be nice back!
Remember I love you
Average reply length?

Usually a paragraph or a short sentence, I'm not that detailed on writing

Average reply speed?

It really depends. My reply speed could be slow if it's a school day or fast if it's the weekends

I'd prefer a small group of RPers or a 1x1 rp, it gets really confusing when too many people join in. I'm fine with going with the flow if there's no plot, but if there is one maybe fill me in? It's been awhile since I've done a serious roleplay (the last rp I remember completing was a year ago, and it was super cringy.) But I want just want to have fun and have a good time!

I like RPs where the setting expands and we learn more about it. I like fleshed out characters and watching characters connect with each other.

I'll mostly be Rping as my dergs cuz it's fun :U
Average reply length?

Usually a paragraph or a short sentence, I'm not that detailed on writing

Average reply speed?

It really depends. My reply speed could be slow if it's a school day or fast if it's the weekends

I'd prefer a small group of RPers or a 1x1 rp, it gets really confusing when too many people join in. I'm fine with going with the flow if there's no plot, but if there is one maybe fill me in? It's been awhile since I've done a serious roleplay (the last rp I remember completing was a year ago, and it was super cringy.) But I want just want to have fun and have a good time!

I like RPs where the setting expands and we learn more about it. I like fleshed out characters and watching characters connect with each other.

I'll mostly be Rping as my dergs cuz it's fun :U
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 133 134