Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I have a lot of OC’s and tend to used them rather than any canon fandom character. I find it ends up being a much more naturally response and what not. With that being said, however, I am not against my partener using canon characters if that is their preference.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Although I do not have a specific plot line in mind currently, I have a number of plots saved that I would be interested in writing. If you’re interested feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss them.

I am most comfortable RPing humans or humanoids. I would very much like to try writing for anthros, or animals though.

Player Information
Average reply length?
My average reply length is about a paragraph to two paragraphs. Although I don’t have a requirement for partners, it would be easiest if they wrote about the same length as well.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply once a day, but that is very much subject to change. If I’m busy it might take me a bit longer but if I am very much invested in the story I can write a few responses in a day.

Additional Information
I have multiple other platforms that I would be willing to write if you don’t like writing on FR. I’m also more than willing to write gore and such, but that would most likely have to be off site in order to comply to FR rules.
Character Information
I have a lot of OC’s and tend to used them rather than any canon fandom character. I find it ends up being a much more naturally response and what not. With that being said, however, I am not against my partener using canon characters if that is their preference.

Although I do not have a specific plot line in mind currently, I have a number of plots saved that I would be interested in writing. If you’re interested feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss them.

I am most comfortable RPing humans or humanoids. I would very much like to try writing for anthros, or animals though.

Player Information
Average reply length?
My average reply length is about a paragraph to two paragraphs. Although I don’t have a requirement for partners, it would be easiest if they wrote about the same length as well.

Average reply speed?
I usually reply once a day, but that is very much subject to change. If I’m busy it might take me a bit longer but if I am very much invested in the story I can write a few responses in a day.

Additional Information
I have multiple other platforms that I would be willing to write if you don’t like writing on FR. I’m also more than willing to write gore and such, but that would most likely have to be off site in order to comply to FR rules.
HA_Basic.png
Character Information

Please describe.

Well, for one, I have way more than one OC. Thankfully, I have quite a few!! I have some for pretty much any kind of setting/plot line, and I'm more than willing to create a new one or two. I'm a bit rusty on that since I don't do it often, but I'm willing to try.

If yes, please describe.

REALLY CRAVING POST-APOC SETTINGS. I always am. I love anything like Mad Max/New York cities with gangs and drama and violence. I'm not opposed to zombies, but I haven't plotted with them in a while. Normally I like to go for just normal post-apoc where people are either mutated in some way, or people have mechanical body parts, etc. I'm in love with futuristic stuff too. Although, I prefer to mix my post-apocalyptic stuff with a tad bit of sci-fi.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try and go for two/three paragraphs each time. Depending on the situation, I'll write a short reply (one paragraph) or a medium reply (two/three paragraphs) or a long reply (4/5 paragraphs). If our characters are just having a conversation, I'll try to make it short just to get the story along. If they're having a conversation, but also doing something big, I'll lengthen it. Just really depends!

Average reply speed?
Some days I can be super fast, others I can be slow. I have two jobs, and it's holiday season (and I work at our local mall lol) so some days I have off (usually once or twice a week) I'll rp all day! Days I work I may only send a couple replies until I get home that night. Please don't let that turn you off though! I would still love to chat while I'm at work about plot, and where we would like to go in our rp.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I will just say it now, I am a trans guy, so most of my characters are gay. Well, actually pretty much all of them. I don't do mxf, unless one is trans or unless I'm REALLY convinced. But I do rp mxm, fxf, and any kind of genderqueer pairings. Some of my ocs don't really have genders they're set on anyway, or are non-conforming. I just thought I'd open with that, because a lot of the time I let people know and they turn away. Anyway! On a lighter note, I'd love to become friends with whoever I'm rping with! Which means lots of ooc chatting and commentary. I really like talking about our OCs to just each other without roleplaying them haha. I also would prefer rp-ing with someone over the age of 18+, just because I, myself, am 22. Thanks for understanding!
Oh! I also wouldn't mind being in a group rp, but I would just like to get to know everyone and their OCs first!

Would you like to share any additional information?
I realize that there is literally no place to write a little bit about ourselves, so I'll do it here. My name is Zac, and I'm a long time roleplayer. I've roleplayed on Tumblr, Facebook, Skype and Discord. Right now, I only rp on Discord. My fiancee and I have been roleplaying off and on with canon characters, but I really miss rp-ing OCs. I have two jobs, but most of the time, I can fit in a couple replies throughout the day. I am 22, and an avid cosplayer. Some of my favorite series are Berserk, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 7 is my favorite <3), Devilman, Yowamushi Pedal, and MY Hero Academia! If you like these series (and maybe have OCs for them) I would love to know so we could rp them!!

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please don't be afraid to shoot me a PM, or contact me on discord! my handle is griffo#6666

Hope to chat with you soon!! c:
Character Information

Please describe.

Well, for one, I have way more than one OC. Thankfully, I have quite a few!! I have some for pretty much any kind of setting/plot line, and I'm more than willing to create a new one or two. I'm a bit rusty on that since I don't do it often, but I'm willing to try.

If yes, please describe.

REALLY CRAVING POST-APOC SETTINGS. I always am. I love anything like Mad Max/New York cities with gangs and drama and violence. I'm not opposed to zombies, but I haven't plotted with them in a while. Normally I like to go for just normal post-apoc where people are either mutated in some way, or people have mechanical body parts, etc. I'm in love with futuristic stuff too. Although, I prefer to mix my post-apocalyptic stuff with a tad bit of sci-fi.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try and go for two/three paragraphs each time. Depending on the situation, I'll write a short reply (one paragraph) or a medium reply (two/three paragraphs) or a long reply (4/5 paragraphs). If our characters are just having a conversation, I'll try to make it short just to get the story along. If they're having a conversation, but also doing something big, I'll lengthen it. Just really depends!

Average reply speed?
Some days I can be super fast, others I can be slow. I have two jobs, and it's holiday season (and I work at our local mall lol) so some days I have off (usually once or twice a week) I'll rp all day! Days I work I may only send a couple replies until I get home that night. Please don't let that turn you off though! I would still love to chat while I'm at work about plot, and where we would like to go in our rp.

I will just say it now, I am a trans guy, so most of my characters are gay. Well, actually pretty much all of them. I don't do mxf, unless one is trans or unless I'm REALLY convinced. But I do rp mxm, fxf, and any kind of genderqueer pairings. Some of my ocs don't really have genders they're set on anyway, or are non-conforming. I just thought I'd open with that, because a lot of the time I let people know and they turn away. Anyway! On a lighter note, I'd love to become friends with whoever I'm rping with! Which means lots of ooc chatting and commentary. I really like talking about our OCs to just each other without roleplaying them haha. I also would prefer rp-ing with someone over the age of 18+, just because I, myself, am 22. Thanks for understanding!
Oh! I also wouldn't mind being in a group rp, but I would just like to get to know everyone and their OCs first!

I realize that there is literally no place to write a little bit about ourselves, so I'll do it here. My name is Zac, and I'm a long time roleplayer. I've roleplayed on Tumblr, Facebook, Skype and Discord. Right now, I only rp on Discord. My fiancee and I have been roleplaying off and on with canon characters, but I really miss rp-ing OCs. I have two jobs, but most of the time, I can fit in a couple replies throughout the day. I am 22, and an avid cosplayer. Some of my favorite series are Berserk, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 7 is my favorite <3), Devilman, Yowamushi Pedal, and MY Hero Academia! If you like these series (and maybe have OCs for them) I would love to know so we could rp them!!

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, please don't be afraid to shoot me a PM, or contact me on discord! my handle is griffo#6666

Hope to chat with you soon!! c:
gHr2xAR.png
Character Information

- Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I can use original characters that I've created; most of them are feral animals, but a few are anthros and I even have some humans. (Feel free to ask me about them!) I probably won't make a new OC for the sake of a roleplay (since I already have so much), so expect me to use an OC that I've already created. I never roleplay as fandom characters (so I won't be roleplaying as Firestar from Warriors, for example), but I can create/use fandom-based OCs if you wish. The fandoms I'll RP for are Warriors and classic literature. (Feel free to ask me about the latter!)

- Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No, not really. I haven't roleplayed on here in a while, and so I'm pretty much open to any plotline. I love AUs and would be willing to do them. However, for my human OCs, it'd be best if the RP took place in 1890s France (for the canon universe, any AU is still okay though); all plotlines are allowed, though!

Player Information

- Average reply length?
I generally tend to reply in paragraphs, but the exact length will vary based on your reply. Usually, I try to include at least 2-3 sentences in my reply. If you want me to make longer replies, feel free to tell me!

- Average reply speed?
Depends, really. When I'm fairly active, I can reply fairly quickly, but when I'm busy I can be a little slow with replies. The maximum amount of time that I'll generally be unresponsive is a day or two, though, and I try to reply as quickly as I can.

- Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'm fairly lax with roleplayers/groups, but I'd prefer it if they had flexible schedules/roleplay times because I'm usually fairly busy due to schoolwork and can't be on FR all the time. I'm not picky with roleplay styles, and I don't care if you do literate roleplays or not. As for groups, I prefer smaller groups where everyone can get involved, instead of larger groups where only a couple of people have power.

- Would you like to share any additional information?
  • As a general rule of thumb, I'm the most active from 19:00 to 20:30 (server time). This may change depending on how busy/free I am.
  • For shipping-based roleplays, I'm fairly flexible with them. I can disclose the character's orientation (if they have a canon one), and then you can go from there. Please know that not all of my OCs are single/interested, so I prefer being asked about my character(s) before you start planning ships. I generally prefer sticking to a character's canon orientation, but I'm willing to change it if necessary. If they don't have a canon orientation, feel free to go crazy with ships, but just ask me first! I'd rather not have OC x canon ships, but if we RP for a certain amount of time then I might be open to it.
  • Feel free to PM me if you want to throw ideas, talk about my characters, or just discuss things! I like messages and don't bite! (Just note that I can be a bit slow with PM replies at times.)
  • These days I prefer 1 x 1 RPs, but I can join groups if I'm interested.
  • I've already made a decent amount of lore for my human OCs (I originally made them for a school assignment and they just grew from there), so feel free to ask me about that if you want! However, that also means that I already planned out character arcs for some of them, and I'd prefer it if the roleplays didn't interfere with them.
  • I can roleplay on-site, Discord, or Instagram! Just tell me where we should roleplay.

(may add or change things as time goes on, idk-)
Character Information

- Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I can use original characters that I've created; most of them are feral animals, but a few are anthros and I even have some humans. (Feel free to ask me about them!) I probably won't make a new OC for the sake of a roleplay (since I already have so much), so expect me to use an OC that I've already created. I never roleplay as fandom characters (so I won't be roleplaying as Firestar from Warriors, for example), but I can create/use fandom-based OCs if you wish. The fandoms I'll RP for are Warriors and classic literature. (Feel free to ask me about the latter!)

- Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No, not really. I haven't roleplayed on here in a while, and so I'm pretty much open to any plotline. I love AUs and would be willing to do them. However, for my human OCs, it'd be best if the RP took place in 1890s France (for the canon universe, any AU is still okay though); all plotlines are allowed, though!

Player Information

- Average reply length?
I generally tend to reply in paragraphs, but the exact length will vary based on your reply. Usually, I try to include at least 2-3 sentences in my reply. If you want me to make longer replies, feel free to tell me!

- Average reply speed?
Depends, really. When I'm fairly active, I can reply fairly quickly, but when I'm busy I can be a little slow with replies. The maximum amount of time that I'll generally be unresponsive is a day or two, though, and I try to reply as quickly as I can.

- Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'm fairly lax with roleplayers/groups, but I'd prefer it if they had flexible schedules/roleplay times because I'm usually fairly busy due to schoolwork and can't be on FR all the time. I'm not picky with roleplay styles, and I don't care if you do literate roleplays or not. As for groups, I prefer smaller groups where everyone can get involved, instead of larger groups where only a couple of people have power.

- Would you like to share any additional information?
  • As a general rule of thumb, I'm the most active from 19:00 to 20:30 (server time). This may change depending on how busy/free I am.
  • For shipping-based roleplays, I'm fairly flexible with them. I can disclose the character's orientation (if they have a canon one), and then you can go from there. Please know that not all of my OCs are single/interested, so I prefer being asked about my character(s) before you start planning ships. I generally prefer sticking to a character's canon orientation, but I'm willing to change it if necessary. If they don't have a canon orientation, feel free to go crazy with ships, but just ask me first! I'd rather not have OC x canon ships, but if we RP for a certain amount of time then I might be open to it.
  • Feel free to PM me if you want to throw ideas, talk about my characters, or just discuss things! I like messages and don't bite! (Just note that I can be a bit slow with PM replies at times.)
  • These days I prefer 1 x 1 RPs, but I can join groups if I'm interested.
  • I've already made a decent amount of lore for my human OCs (I originally made them for a school assignment and they just grew from there), so feel free to ask me about that if you want! However, that also means that I already planned out character arcs for some of them, and I'd prefer it if the roleplays didn't interfere with them.
  • I can roleplay on-site, Discord, or Instagram! Just tell me where we should roleplay.

(may add or change things as time goes on, idk-)
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
Hello, I am Nicko/Nicholas, and I used to be a regular roleplayer within Discord. I have many characters, though I mostly roleplay within the Supernatural and Fantasy categories. I also roleplay as cats and dragons. When I make roleplays, I often make my own worlds and worldly rules, like Archacnadius and the fact that it is all caverns and the “trees” are mushrooms; as you can tell if you know of the Underdark, I am heavily inspired by Dungeons and Dragons. The characters I create are very strange, and I usually one make them to fit into my worlds. I’m sure no spider gods are going to be allowed in most of the roleplays.

In terms of what I am looking for in a roleplay, I’d love to see a roleplay where there’s “strange” characters allowed or in other words flaming gay midget mechanics and tall drow kelpies. Yeah… my imagination is rather questionable.

My reply length is usually at a minimum of 3 sentences. As an example from a roleplay I was in this year about a creature who was forced to take memories from people but they gave the memories back in secret:

They looked at Plaisanterie, "You're next, demon.", he said. Plaisa gladly went up to them and closed his eyes immediately
He reopened them and found himself in front of a guillotine. Another blurry image sat there, weeping quietly to themselves. An indistinguishable crowd of black-cloaked citizens walked away at the distance. The demon considered reaching for their shoulder, but Timothy soon stopped them, "Don't bother him. He's sad. This is actually when you died... except there is no body, now. That was so long ago...", he said. He was dressed in prince's attire, a white and gold get-up. Rather familiar.
"But he killed me. He should be dead like his millions of victims. And so should the boy of which you impersonate; mongrel."
The boy smiled, "In your opinion. But in my opinion, the executioner was depressed. Suicidal."
The demon said, "Yes, they did behead themselves. Exactly what they deserved. So did the prince.", said. His boots soaked up the blood that stained the grass. Timothy chuckled, "Don't you miss the oceans? The quiet conversations you would have with the king of the next-door kingdom?", he said. He actually just barely recognized the demon himself.
Plaisanterie paused, "Why do you speak of such? I'd rather let this go-"
The boy laughed loudly, "But you can't. You're insecure. That's why you took up a friendship with that ghost! So you can be happy again! The quiet conversations. The feeling of use again. That's why you're so kind to the ghost... also because he was much like your dead son.... which brought the king to you. You went through so many similar things."
Plaisanterie hissed, his voice cracking, "Shut the hell up, pitiful boy!", he said, backing up.

My reply speed varies, though I do have a fast typing speed. It might even take an hour, or only a few minutes.

Thank you for reading if you did uwu
Hello, I am Nicko/Nicholas, and I used to be a regular roleplayer within Discord. I have many characters, though I mostly roleplay within the Supernatural and Fantasy categories. I also roleplay as cats and dragons. When I make roleplays, I often make my own worlds and worldly rules, like Archacnadius and the fact that it is all caverns and the “trees” are mushrooms; as you can tell if you know of the Underdark, I am heavily inspired by Dungeons and Dragons. The characters I create are very strange, and I usually one make them to fit into my worlds. I’m sure no spider gods are going to be allowed in most of the roleplays.

In terms of what I am looking for in a roleplay, I’d love to see a roleplay where there’s “strange” characters allowed or in other words flaming gay midget mechanics and tall drow kelpies. Yeah… my imagination is rather questionable.

My reply length is usually at a minimum of 3 sentences. As an example from a roleplay I was in this year about a creature who was forced to take memories from people but they gave the memories back in secret:

They looked at Plaisanterie, "You're next, demon.", he said. Plaisa gladly went up to them and closed his eyes immediately
He reopened them and found himself in front of a guillotine. Another blurry image sat there, weeping quietly to themselves. An indistinguishable crowd of black-cloaked citizens walked away at the distance. The demon considered reaching for their shoulder, but Timothy soon stopped them, "Don't bother him. He's sad. This is actually when you died... except there is no body, now. That was so long ago...", he said. He was dressed in prince's attire, a white and gold get-up. Rather familiar.
"But he killed me. He should be dead like his millions of victims. And so should the boy of which you impersonate; mongrel."
The boy smiled, "In your opinion. But in my opinion, the executioner was depressed. Suicidal."
The demon said, "Yes, they did behead themselves. Exactly what they deserved. So did the prince.", said. His boots soaked up the blood that stained the grass. Timothy chuckled, "Don't you miss the oceans? The quiet conversations you would have with the king of the next-door kingdom?", he said. He actually just barely recognized the demon himself.
Plaisanterie paused, "Why do you speak of such? I'd rather let this go-"
The boy laughed loudly, "But you can't. You're insecure. That's why you took up a friendship with that ghost! So you can be happy again! The quiet conversations. The feeling of use again. That's why you're so kind to the ghost... also because he was much like your dead son.... which brought the king to you. You went through so many similar things."
Plaisanterie hissed, his voice cracking, "Shut the hell up, pitiful boy!", he said, backing up.

My reply speed varies, though I do have a fast typing speed. It might even take an hour, or only a few minutes.

Thank you for reading if you did uwu
Character Information

All of my characters are OCs. I have some already created characters but I prefer to make new ones depending on the story and setting. I don't do fandom characters and FR dragons. Not that I mind dragons I just prefer to rp as a humanoid. However, I don’t mind basing something from a fandom.

Almost anything is fine. I have some stories we can use but it would be nice to come up with something together. I prefer not to rp something that is purely romance based. I don't mind if it happens but it shouldn't be decided from start. The genres I’ve rped before have mostly been drama, post-apocalyptic, mafia, fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life or something similar. But I’m always open for new things.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends a lot on what the content of the post is suppose to be. But probably a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs but I usually write more. It is hard to tell and depends a lot on situation. But if the other person writes a lot I will too. I would prefer if the people I rp with is close to those standards as well.

Average reply speed?
1-2 a day at least or every other day. It can be more depending on how much time I have and how fast the partner is. It can be difficult to get more responses per day due to that I live in the EU which is UTC +1 (PST +9).

1x1 or smaller groups.

Preferable private messages or Discord. But the forums work too if it is absolutely necessary. I'm just shy and doesn't like when people can see my posts that isn't involved in the roleplay. I don’t mind to rp either gender, but preferable female since I feel like it is easier. I'm not that picky. I do know how to say no if it starts to get into a direction of something that I don't like. I would also prefer to rp with someone 18+, because I’m 23 and I feel like it’s easier to talk to people around my own age.
Character Information

All of my characters are OCs. I have some already created characters but I prefer to make new ones depending on the story and setting. I don't do fandom characters and FR dragons. Not that I mind dragons I just prefer to rp as a humanoid. However, I don’t mind basing something from a fandom.

Almost anything is fine. I have some stories we can use but it would be nice to come up with something together. I prefer not to rp something that is purely romance based. I don't mind if it happens but it shouldn't be decided from start. The genres I’ve rped before have mostly been drama, post-apocalyptic, mafia, fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life or something similar. But I’m always open for new things.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends a lot on what the content of the post is suppose to be. But probably a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs but I usually write more. It is hard to tell and depends a lot on situation. But if the other person writes a lot I will too. I would prefer if the people I rp with is close to those standards as well.

Average reply speed?
1-2 a day at least or every other day. It can be more depending on how much time I have and how fast the partner is. It can be difficult to get more responses per day due to that I live in the EU which is UTC +1 (PST +9).

1x1 or smaller groups.

Preferable private messages or Discord. But the forums work too if it is absolutely necessary. I'm just shy and doesn't like when people can see my posts that isn't involved in the roleplay. I don’t mind to rp either gender, but preferable female since I feel like it is easier. I'm not that picky. I do know how to say no if it starts to get into a direction of something that I don't like. I would also prefer to rp with someone 18+, because I’m 23 and I feel like it’s easier to talk to people around my own age.
Character Information
I'm currently roleplaying FR dragons whom also have human forms. Up for anything though

Looking to try out my ideas for my clan. Again, up for anything though

Player Information

Average reply length?
Para, usually a couple. Flexible.

Average reply speed?
I'm on early in the morning. Like 5-12 sever time. So often during then, slow during the rest of the day.

18+ is preferred. Offsite is also preferred. Neither are actual requirements.

I'm Eve, I'm 25. I've been forum/email roleplaying for over a decade. I'm new to FR but I'm having a lot of fun designing a clan of my own. If you check out my profile you'll see that most of my ideas are in my head and very few are actually there haha, I'm still working on it. I'm super friendly. :)
Character Information
I'm currently roleplaying FR dragons whom also have human forms. Up for anything though

Looking to try out my ideas for my clan. Again, up for anything though

Player Information

Average reply length?
Para, usually a couple. Flexible.

Average reply speed?
I'm on early in the morning. Like 5-12 sever time. So often during then, slow during the rest of the day.

18+ is preferred. Offsite is also preferred. Neither are actual requirements.

I'm Eve, I'm 25. I've been forum/email roleplaying for over a decade. I'm new to FR but I'm having a lot of fun designing a clan of my own. If you check out my profile you'll see that most of my ideas are in my head and very few are actually there haha, I'm still working on it. I'm super friendly. :)
wbp2e8.jpg
Character Information

All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. Most characters are medieval/fantasy, but I do have some for modern, or could be tweaked for modern rps as well. Good amount of male and female as well.

I'm craving a fun rp with plot, character development and possibly romance. I have a specific character in mind, you can find more info here This character is a thief with an attitude and a lot of secrets. He's sarcastic and is 100% the creator of 90% of his own issues. I would also love to rp this character in a modern setting as well. It would be a cop and criminal type rp.

If he does not interest you, I have other characters as well. Feel free to ask about them.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
You can expect at least a couple posts a week. More if I have the time. I tend to work 9-4 Monday to Friday

I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype or Discord. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

• I am in my 20s and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype or Discord only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: I go by Puffeh. I am in my mid twenties. I work in a school setting up in Northern Canada. I love talking about plot and causing mayhem for my characters. I have a cat, dog and two leopard geckos, as well as a husband. I'm a friendly person and enjoy making friends.

Now you know me. I'm super exciting.

Character Information

All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. Most characters are medieval/fantasy, but I do have some for modern, or could be tweaked for modern rps as well. Good amount of male and female as well.

I'm craving a fun rp with plot, character development and possibly romance. I have a specific character in mind, you can find more info here This character is a thief with an attitude and a lot of secrets. He's sarcastic and is 100% the creator of 90% of his own issues. I would also love to rp this character in a modern setting as well. It would be a cop and criminal type rp.

If he does not interest you, I have other characters as well. Feel free to ask about them.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
You can expect at least a couple posts a week. More if I have the time. I tend to work 9-4 Monday to Friday

I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype or Discord. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

• I am in my 20s and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype or Discord only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: I go by Puffeh. I am in my mid twenties. I work in a school setting up in Northern Canada. I love talking about plot and causing mayhem for my characters. I have a cat, dog and two leopard geckos, as well as a husband. I'm a friendly person and enjoy making friends.

Now you know me. I'm super exciting.

tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Character Information

I have both fandom and non-fandom characters of different species. Humans, elves, shapeshifters, aliens, and the like. However, my characters are always humanoid, I don't roleplay as animals (or anthros).

Always looking for fandom roleplays, whether it's with canon characters or OC. Mostly video games, but feel free to ask me about other stuff. Of course, original roleplays are also ok, as I have a ton of OCs. I like medieval (fantasy or not) and scifi best, though almost any genre is fine!

Here are some of my fandoms and ships I'm interested in. None of my rps are purely romance!
Dragon Age (Theron/Zevran, Garrett/Fenris, Trevelyan/Dorian)
Mass Effect (John/Kaidan, Scott/Reyes)
Destiny (f!Guardian/Amanda)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Skyrim

Player Information

Average reply length?
Uhm... Anything from a few lines to several paragraphs. Absolutely no one liners. I guess around 200-250 words minimum. I don't like being pressured to write long posts, since English is not my first language. Sometimes it happens that I write up to 1000 words, but that's definitely not the average reply length.

Average reply speed?
Can't tell. Depends on my muse and motivation. Sometimes within a few hours, sometimes it takes a day or two. Note that my timezone's FR +9. I'll do my best to reply at least once a day, and you can always send me a reminder if you think I forgot about it.

Quite so. I'm not looking for any group roleplays (except maybe a group of three/four), since I'm not used to them anymore - I have to get back into it first, I guess.
I'd like my partner(s) to have decent grammar, spelling and punctuation. I'm not saying you have to be perfect (I am by no means perfect myself, lol), but if there are no commas, constant misspelling whatsoever, it can be hard for me to understand. Typos can be ignored. I don't care too much about post length, but if you only give me three lines each post, I will get bored and stop replying 'cause I can't work with it.
Also, I really only want to play with people over the age of 18. I just feel a lot more comfortable.

I like to chat. Even if I can't reply for whatever reason, I still like to talk to my partners. I can't stand it when my roleplay partner just vanishes without telling me why. If you are no longer interested in the rp, tell me. If you have a personal problem with me, tell me. If anything's bothering you, tell me. No problem if you no longer want to rp with me, just please show some respect and at least tell me why. You can talk to me, I won't be mad at you.
Obviously I'd also ask you to be LGBT+ friendly, I guess that one's pretty clear.
I prefer roleplaying on Google Docs, and chat on Skype. If you contact me, please also let me know what you're comfortable with and what not. I do not want to accidentally offend or make someone uncomfortable.
Other than that, feel free to ask if you have any questions. I swear I am super chill.
Character Information

I have both fandom and non-fandom characters of different species. Humans, elves, shapeshifters, aliens, and the like. However, my characters are always humanoid, I don't roleplay as animals (or anthros).

Always looking for fandom roleplays, whether it's with canon characters or OC. Mostly video games, but feel free to ask me about other stuff. Of course, original roleplays are also ok, as I have a ton of OCs. I like medieval (fantasy or not) and scifi best, though almost any genre is fine!

Here are some of my fandoms and ships I'm interested in. None of my rps are purely romance!
Dragon Age (Theron/Zevran, Garrett/Fenris, Trevelyan/Dorian)
Mass Effect (John/Kaidan, Scott/Reyes)
Destiny (f!Guardian/Amanda)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Skyrim

Player Information

Average reply length?
Uhm... Anything from a few lines to several paragraphs. Absolutely no one liners. I guess around 200-250 words minimum. I don't like being pressured to write long posts, since English is not my first language. Sometimes it happens that I write up to 1000 words, but that's definitely not the average reply length.

Average reply speed?
Can't tell. Depends on my muse and motivation. Sometimes within a few hours, sometimes it takes a day or two. Note that my timezone's FR +9. I'll do my best to reply at least once a day, and you can always send me a reminder if you think I forgot about it.

Quite so. I'm not looking for any group roleplays (except maybe a group of three/four), since I'm not used to them anymore - I have to get back into it first, I guess.
I'd like my partner(s) to have decent grammar, spelling and punctuation. I'm not saying you have to be perfect (I am by no means perfect myself, lol), but if there are no commas, constant misspelling whatsoever, it can be hard for me to understand. Typos can be ignored. I don't care too much about post length, but if you only give me three lines each post, I will get bored and stop replying 'cause I can't work with it.
Also, I really only want to play with people over the age of 18. I just feel a lot more comfortable.

I like to chat. Even if I can't reply for whatever reason, I still like to talk to my partners. I can't stand it when my roleplay partner just vanishes without telling me why. If you are no longer interested in the rp, tell me. If you have a personal problem with me, tell me. If anything's bothering you, tell me. No problem if you no longer want to rp with me, just please show some respect and at least tell me why. You can talk to me, I won't be mad at you.
Obviously I'd also ask you to be LGBT+ friendly, I guess that one's pretty clear.
I prefer roleplaying on Google Docs, and chat on Skype. If you contact me, please also let me know what you're comfortable with and what not. I do not want to accidentally offend or make someone uncomfortable.
Other than that, feel free to ask if you have any questions. I swear I am super chill.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Character Information
Most of my OCs are from fandoms or FR. I have a few non-fandom OCs which you can find here which are pretty much unused blank-slates because I haven't used them at all.

I will rp warrior cats and wings of fire OCs, as well as FR dragons and maybe Pokemon.
No, Not Really.

Player Information

Average reply length?
About a paragraph (200-300 words) but it might fluctuate.

Average reply speed?
Lately i have been repling very slow, sometimes longer than a week, but I will try to speed up time between posts. It still might take a few days though.

No one-liners, short posts are okay, but not just a single sentence. It give me too little to work when trying to reply. I also would rather do a 1x1 than a group rp.

I am looking for a Wings of Fire rp more than anything else at the moment. I am behind on the books though (on the 6th) so a AU/Non canon rp would be ideal. I also have Discord, but i have never rped on there before.
Character Information
Most of my OCs are from fandoms or FR. I have a few non-fandom OCs which you can find here which are pretty much unused blank-slates because I haven't used them at all.

I will rp warrior cats and wings of fire OCs, as well as FR dragons and maybe Pokemon.
No, Not Really.

Player Information

Average reply length?
About a paragraph (200-300 words) but it might fluctuate.

Average reply speed?
Lately i have been repling very slow, sometimes longer than a week, but I will try to speed up time between posts. It still might take a few days though.

No one-liners, short posts are okay, but not just a single sentence. It give me too little to work when trying to reply. I also would rather do a 1x1 than a group rp.

I am looking for a Wings of Fire rp more than anything else at the moment. I am behind on the books though (on the 6th) so a AU/Non canon rp would be ideal. I also have Discord, but i have never rped on there before.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Character Information

Most of them are original, however I do have a few OCs in Undertale and OFF. Undertale is still pretty alive but the OFF fandom is extinct by now, I think.

Currently, yes! I'd really like to try and expand my cryptid-hunting lore by throwing my characters into some situations where they face monsters and unfriendly natives. However I'm fine with doing something else, especially if it involves the above mentioned games!

Player Information

Average reply length?
3-4 paragraphs, usually!

Average reply speed?
That depends on the day! I have a job with an unstable schedule. On those days, usually a couple hours, if I'm on break or at lunch. But on days I'm off, probably less than an hour or so?

Literate English speakers, please! Also, I have accidentally spoiled things before, especially if someone hasn't finished a game, but tell me to keep it spoiler free and I'll do my best!

I'm cool with any genre, but suspense is my strong suit! Also, I may use inspiration from our RPs to help me finish my lore! If we start RPing and you don't like that, let me know!!
Character Information

Most of them are original, however I do have a few OCs in Undertale and OFF. Undertale is still pretty alive but the OFF fandom is extinct by now, I think.

Currently, yes! I'd really like to try and expand my cryptid-hunting lore by throwing my characters into some situations where they face monsters and unfriendly natives. However I'm fine with doing something else, especially if it involves the above mentioned games!

Player Information

Average reply length?
3-4 paragraphs, usually!

Average reply speed?
That depends on the day! I have a job with an unstable schedule. On those days, usually a couple hours, if I'm on break or at lunch. But on days I'm off, probably less than an hour or so?

Literate English speakers, please! Also, I have accidentally spoiled things before, especially if someone hasn't finished a game, but tell me to keep it spoiler free and I'll do my best!

I'm cool with any genre, but suspense is my strong suit! Also, I may use inspiration from our RPs to help me finish my lore! If we start RPing and you don't like that, let me know!!
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 133 134