Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Most of my characters are OCs, as I very rarely join fandom RPs, and all my characters are human or humanoid - I do not roleplay as an animal (shapeshifters, werewolves etc. are okay). I can come up with fandom characters if needed, however, I usually don't play canon characters because I don't want to mess up their personalities.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Nothing specific as for now. I am fine with almost everything, may it be fantasy, sci-fi or medieval stuff. What I won't do is basic High School life or whatever, I want something interesting and original. Other than that, feel free to tell me about your ideas, I'm open for any suggestions. I don't want an RP focused on romance, though.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I don't know, man. I like somewhat relaxed semi-lit, I guess. It depends on the RP, my muse, motivation, and what I get to reply to. Some lines with decent grammar and spelling are enough for me. I don't expect my partners to write several paragraphs, but I don't tell anyone not to. Just keep in mind that I'm German, and I can't write that much in English.

Average reply speed?
Depends on my motivation and muse as well. There are days I do not want to write, for whatever reason. When I'm excited about something happening in the RP, my replies can be pretty fast. I currently have all time in the world, so I'll be online pretty often.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Good spelling, grammar and punctation, please. Nobody's perfect, and I guess I make many mistakes myself, but I just cannot write with someone who seems to hate commas and periods. It so hard for me to read.
Also, no chat style, except the characters write each other a message or whatever. I write in 3rd person and in the past, and I expect you to do so, too.

Most of my characters are male, and I usually only do m/m pairings, so you should be comfortable with lgbt+.

I slightly prefer group roleplays over 1x1, as I made some bad experiences with 1x1, but I'm still open for it, if you ask.

I'd like my partners to be 18+.

Would you like to share any additional information?
  • I enjoy nice forms telling a bit about the characters, including their appearance, so you can always look things up.
  • Im an adult, and I can handle almost everything.
  • My timezone is CEST.
  • I'd like to play via (offsite)forum or similar. I haven't tried Google Docs, but I guess that should work as well. I won't play over email, skype or chat, and I tend to forget about PMs.
Character Information

Most of my characters are OCs, as I very rarely join fandom RPs, and all my characters are human or humanoid - I do not roleplay as an animal (shapeshifters, werewolves etc. are okay). I can come up with fandom characters if needed, however, I usually don't play canon characters because I don't want to mess up their personalities.

Nothing specific as for now. I am fine with almost everything, may it be fantasy, sci-fi or medieval stuff. What I won't do is basic High School life or whatever, I want something interesting and original. Other than that, feel free to tell me about your ideas, I'm open for any suggestions. I don't want an RP focused on romance, though.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I don't know, man. I like somewhat relaxed semi-lit, I guess. It depends on the RP, my muse, motivation, and what I get to reply to. Some lines with decent grammar and spelling are enough for me. I don't expect my partners to write several paragraphs, but I don't tell anyone not to. Just keep in mind that I'm German, and I can't write that much in English.

Average reply speed?
Depends on my motivation and muse as well. There are days I do not want to write, for whatever reason. When I'm excited about something happening in the RP, my replies can be pretty fast. I currently have all time in the world, so I'll be online pretty often.

Good spelling, grammar and punctation, please. Nobody's perfect, and I guess I make many mistakes myself, but I just cannot write with someone who seems to hate commas and periods. It so hard for me to read.
Also, no chat style, except the characters write each other a message or whatever. I write in 3rd person and in the past, and I expect you to do so, too.

Most of my characters are male, and I usually only do m/m pairings, so you should be comfortable with lgbt+.

I slightly prefer group roleplays over 1x1, as I made some bad experiences with 1x1, but I'm still open for it, if you ask.

I'd like my partners to be 18+.

• I enjoy nice forms telling a bit about the characters, including their appearance, so you can always look things up.
  • Im an adult, and I can handle almost everything.
  • My timezone is CEST.
  • I'd like to play via (offsite)forum or similar. I haven't tried Google Docs, but I guess that should work as well. I won't play over email, skype or chat, and I tend to forget about PMs.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Character Information
Please describe.
I use only original characters in stories. While I enjoyed fandom roleplays when I first began writing I quickly found them a bit restrictive and don't participate in them anymore. As for my arsenal, I have a few characters I like to reuse occasionally, but for the most part I enjoy making new characters for each story I delve into.

If yes, please describe.
I am always interested in hearing plots other users have created. If you have a plot you've created and are psyched about, please tell me everything! Otherwise I enjoy most genres, though I do not like plots revolving around animals or romance. If the plot's structure is hinged on the romantic relation of two characters or on a group comprised solely of animals I will probably say no. That's not to say I don't like either one being in the story, I simply prefer they not be the entire story.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Length is subjective to how many characters are being utilized, how interested I am, how much time I have on my hands, etc. However, here is a couple of key criteria:
  • I will most likely give at least as much as my partner. If I don't it's probably because we're in the middle of a dialogue heavy portion.
  • I do not like one liners, and won't give them to my partner if my partner does not give them to me.

Average reply speed?
This is also subjective. I may answer once a day or three times a day depending on the amount of interest and the amount of detail that is going into my post. In the past, with multiple paragraph roleplays, I've been able to reply at least once a day.

• I like to roleplay offsite, not because I plan on breaking any rules but because I like keeping stories neatly tucked in email folders that are easy to search later on. If I copy-paste into a big word document or keep the roleplay on FR's personal messages it can be hard to find references if I want to go back and look for a reminder on something that's been established in the storyline. Email folders really help with the sorting.
  • I'm only interested in a one on one at the moment. I tried large groups for a while, but with more than one person involved I tend to let myself get washed out too easily.
  • I really enjoy exploring the world that's created between partners, so I like to have second email threads devoted to discussion as well. If you don't like chatting let me know, and I will respect that.
  • At this time, I only want to write with users eighteen years or older.

• I've been roleplaying for about twelve years now. I'm not an expert, but I hope I can be entertaining.
  • I roleplay both male and female characters, generally with no preference to one or the other.
  • I am two hours ahead of FR time.
  • If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Character Information
Please describe.
I use only original characters in stories. While I enjoyed fandom roleplays when I first began writing I quickly found them a bit restrictive and don't participate in them anymore. As for my arsenal, I have a few characters I like to reuse occasionally, but for the most part I enjoy making new characters for each story I delve into.

If yes, please describe.
I am always interested in hearing plots other users have created. If you have a plot you've created and are psyched about, please tell me everything! Otherwise I enjoy most genres, though I do not like plots revolving around animals or romance. If the plot's structure is hinged on the romantic relation of two characters or on a group comprised solely of animals I will probably say no. That's not to say I don't like either one being in the story, I simply prefer they not be the entire story.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Length is subjective to how many characters are being utilized, how interested I am, how much time I have on my hands, etc. However, here is a couple of key criteria:
  • I will most likely give at least as much as my partner. If I don't it's probably because we're in the middle of a dialogue heavy portion.
  • I do not like one liners, and won't give them to my partner if my partner does not give them to me.

Average reply speed?
This is also subjective. I may answer once a day or three times a day depending on the amount of interest and the amount of detail that is going into my post. In the past, with multiple paragraph roleplays, I've been able to reply at least once a day.

• I like to roleplay offsite, not because I plan on breaking any rules but because I like keeping stories neatly tucked in email folders that are easy to search later on. If I copy-paste into a big word document or keep the roleplay on FR's personal messages it can be hard to find references if I want to go back and look for a reminder on something that's been established in the storyline. Email folders really help with the sorting.
  • I'm only interested in a one on one at the moment. I tried large groups for a while, but with more than one person involved I tend to let myself get washed out too easily.
  • I really enjoy exploring the world that's created between partners, so I like to have second email threads devoted to discussion as well. If you don't like chatting let me know, and I will respect that.
  • At this time, I only want to write with users eighteen years or older.

• I've been roleplaying for about twelve years now. I'm not an expert, but I hope I can be entertaining.
  • I roleplay both male and female characters, generally with no preference to one or the other.
  • I am two hours ahead of FR time.
  • If you have any questions feel free to message me.
DuLvCwY.png
Character Information
Please describe.

i'm open to either, it mostly depends on what the other person/people wants/want to rp (although i generally swing more for non-fandom stuff). altho i should note i Really Really REALLY don't like rping as canon characters. i can make exceptions for certain ones (ask if u need/want to know), but most are off limits.

If yes, please describe.

not particularly. i'm mostly open to anything, but i do prefer animal-centric RPs (especially with dragons in them).
Player Information

Average reply length?
depends, but normally 1-3 paragraphs. i don't write novels and i almost never do one-liners.

Average reply speed?
this also depends on the situation, but usually pretty fast, especially if i'm really engaged. it's also kiinda dependent on the reply length, but i type fairly fast, so if it doesn't stray out of the 1-3 paragraphs thing, i can get a reply out practically ASAP.

• i don't do well in groups of over 5-6 people
  • i'd like at least semi-lit partners w/ reply lengths matching (or going slightly over but nothing more than like 5 paragraphs) mine, and those who RP in third person, past tense.
  • i'd rather not rp with those over 18, for personal reasons
  • i do not do smut & i'm open to romance as long as it isn't the Big Focus of the plotline.
  • this also isn't my main typing style, it changes a lot depending on who i'm interacting with & what i'm doing.
  • i'm open to characters of just about any type, including lgbt+ ones (i tend to play lgbt characters anyways)
  • i share FR's timezone & on weekdays i'm usually on around ~4 PM only, sometimes in the early morning (6-7). on weekends it's anywhere between 6 AM & 8 PM.
  • i have a skype in case anyone would rather rp offsite.
  • (my signature already says this but in case i change it, i have a bad memory so if i mess up or make lil edits cause i forgot something, that's why. jsyk)
Character Information
Please describe.

i'm open to either, it mostly depends on what the other person/people wants/want to rp (although i generally swing more for non-fandom stuff). altho i should note i Really Really REALLY don't like rping as canon characters. i can make exceptions for certain ones (ask if u need/want to know), but most are off limits.

If yes, please describe.

not particularly. i'm mostly open to anything, but i do prefer animal-centric RPs (especially with dragons in them).
Player Information

Average reply length?
depends, but normally 1-3 paragraphs. i don't write novels and i almost never do one-liners.

Average reply speed?
this also depends on the situation, but usually pretty fast, especially if i'm really engaged. it's also kiinda dependent on the reply length, but i type fairly fast, so if it doesn't stray out of the 1-3 paragraphs thing, i can get a reply out practically ASAP.

• i don't do well in groups of over 5-6 people
  • i'd like at least semi-lit partners w/ reply lengths matching (or going slightly over but nothing more than like 5 paragraphs) mine, and those who RP in third person, past tense.
  • i'd rather not rp with those over 18, for personal reasons
  • i do not do smut & i'm open to romance as long as it isn't the Big Focus of the plotline.
  • this also isn't my main typing style, it changes a lot depending on who i'm interacting with & what i'm doing.
  • i'm open to characters of just about any type, including lgbt+ ones (i tend to play lgbt characters anyways)
  • i share FR's timezone & on weekdays i'm usually on around ~4 PM only, sometimes in the early morning (6-7). on weekends it's anywhere between 6 AM & 8 PM.
  • i have a skype in case anyone would rather rp offsite.
  • (my signature already says this but in case i change it, i have a bad memory so if i mess up or make lil edits cause i forgot something, that's why. jsyk)
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
Character Information

I got fandom OCs mostly, and I can RP canon characters. I prefer Dragon Age and Mass Effect however.

Not really. Open to whatever at the moment.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Mostly 1-5 paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with.

Average reply speed?

Fairly quick, usually within a couple hours if not quicker.

Decent sized group with good rules and is active

Prefer PM, email, GoogleDocs, and whathave you.
Character Information

I got fandom OCs mostly, and I can RP canon characters. I prefer Dragon Age and Mass Effect however.

Not really. Open to whatever at the moment.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Mostly 1-5 paragraphs depending on what I'm given to work with.

Average reply speed?

Fairly quick, usually within a couple hours if not quicker.

Decent sized group with good rules and is active

Prefer PM, email, GoogleDocs, and whathave you.
234.gif
Character Information

Depends. Usually not, because I like to be myself or come up with creative character ideas. In fact, my clan's lore will be entirely finished and hopefully awesome by the end of summer (of course not the non-permanent dragons' or the ones that haven't been added yet). But if there is a roleplay board already made or I start one myself where it has a bunch of people using fandom characters or I just feel like it and think it would go nicely with the storyline and be fun, then definitely fandom.

I am always looking for Harry Potter, Pokemon, FR, Minecraft, Divergent, School, Mario/Luigi roleplay storylines. Anything like that really. Those kind of things would be awesome! But if there are other RP ideas or boards, then I am DEFINITELY down for that. And Fantasy stuff! I love roleplays that include mythology, mythical creatures, and basically anything fantasy related.

Player Information

Average Reply Length?

Again, it depends. I like to reply with long ones usually. Hopefully most other people do too because I also like to kinda match in reply length if there is a large group that doesn't like lengthy posts or updates. Although it would be fun and hilarious if I was known for just being that one person who makes long replies. Like "Oh, there goes that one person again. Haha!" There will always be very descriptive replies, seeing as I love language arts and reading overall and have seen what lots of information can do to simple sentences.

Average Reply Speed?

Very quick. I am on Flight Rising pretty much 24/7 so I should probably respond within 10-20 minutes or maybe a bit longer if I have multiple roleplays going at once unless something big is going down or I am busy with irl stuff. Of course when school starts, that will be another story...which I seem to have a lot of.

Yes. Not too much, just to be polite to some extent and be active. Also, try to keep your promises and not to take like a week to respond. That's never cool.

I am absolutely in love with Roleplay! I've always wanted to participate in it and have had similar experinces before. I am pretty young I guess. Female teenager named Rhiannon. You can call me Rhiannon or Wolf(pack). I love playing humans or animals. I usually love playing as heroes or protangonist characters the most. Although sometimes it is more fun to be a villain. Honestly, I adapt very quickly to new environments and can adjust to the group or partner's preferences. Gosh, I sound like a freaking animal or something. So if you want to be one of my Roleplay partners or part of a group, just message me. Also, if you have a suggested roleplay board or idea, message me or ping me to the desired board and I'll see if I am interested (which is almost always unless you're secretly pulling some Fifty Shades of Grey crap...then I want out!). Really, I am an open-minded person who loves to talk to people and be in new rps. Don't be afraid to ask me if I can be part of a roleplay or roleplay group, because chances are, I'll be really excited and touched that someone even took the time to read this and wanted to chat with me or introduce me to something I might fall in love with.

My preference is actually the forums, because it is more organized and you can edit posts. I love group and 1 on 1, but I like groups slightly more because I haven't really had the pleasure of being in one yet. Groups are just more open-minded I guess, in my opinion, because there are people around you who have different opinions, who could you could relate to and be like "Hey guys, remember that time when...?" But on the other hand, 1 on 1's are almost always faster because you don't have to wait three days for the other 300 people in your group to respond with half a sentence each time it is their turn to progress the story.

I like to get to know partners or group members and become comfortable with them. No one likes an awkward roleplay environment...unless you do. Anyways, the point is I tend to be a very friendly and caring person, so if there is something wrong with a roleplay friend or acquaintance, then I would like to know and help out to make that person feel better. Online friends are no different than irl friends, except the whole "online" thing.

I am new to roleplaying to some extent, so please go easy on me and maybe help me out if I don't understand something. Like I said before, I adapt very quickly and am a fast learner, therefore I will most likely catch on quite speedily. And yes, I will be very, very active! :)

Anyways, thank you for your time and hopefully you and I will have great experiences and meet lots of awesome people. It really is extremely exciting! Good luck fellow RPers and bye!
Character Information

Depends. Usually not, because I like to be myself or come up with creative character ideas. In fact, my clan's lore will be entirely finished and hopefully awesome by the end of summer (of course not the non-permanent dragons' or the ones that haven't been added yet). But if there is a roleplay board already made or I start one myself where it has a bunch of people using fandom characters or I just feel like it and think it would go nicely with the storyline and be fun, then definitely fandom.

I am always looking for Harry Potter, Pokemon, FR, Minecraft, Divergent, School, Mario/Luigi roleplay storylines. Anything like that really. Those kind of things would be awesome! But if there are other RP ideas or boards, then I am DEFINITELY down for that. And Fantasy stuff! I love roleplays that include mythology, mythical creatures, and basically anything fantasy related.

Player Information

Average Reply Length?

Again, it depends. I like to reply with long ones usually. Hopefully most other people do too because I also like to kinda match in reply length if there is a large group that doesn't like lengthy posts or updates. Although it would be fun and hilarious if I was known for just being that one person who makes long replies. Like "Oh, there goes that one person again. Haha!" There will always be very descriptive replies, seeing as I love language arts and reading overall and have seen what lots of information can do to simple sentences.

Average Reply Speed?

Very quick. I am on Flight Rising pretty much 24/7 so I should probably respond within 10-20 minutes or maybe a bit longer if I have multiple roleplays going at once unless something big is going down or I am busy with irl stuff. Of course when school starts, that will be another story...which I seem to have a lot of.

Yes. Not too much, just to be polite to some extent and be active. Also, try to keep your promises and not to take like a week to respond. That's never cool.

I am absolutely in love with Roleplay! I've always wanted to participate in it and have had similar experinces before. I am pretty young I guess. Female teenager named Rhiannon. You can call me Rhiannon or Wolf(pack). I love playing humans or animals. I usually love playing as heroes or protangonist characters the most. Although sometimes it is more fun to be a villain. Honestly, I adapt very quickly to new environments and can adjust to the group or partner's preferences. Gosh, I sound like a freaking animal or something. So if you want to be one of my Roleplay partners or part of a group, just message me. Also, if you have a suggested roleplay board or idea, message me or ping me to the desired board and I'll see if I am interested (which is almost always unless you're secretly pulling some Fifty Shades of Grey crap...then I want out!). Really, I am an open-minded person who loves to talk to people and be in new rps. Don't be afraid to ask me if I can be part of a roleplay or roleplay group, because chances are, I'll be really excited and touched that someone even took the time to read this and wanted to chat with me or introduce me to something I might fall in love with.

My preference is actually the forums, because it is more organized and you can edit posts. I love group and 1 on 1, but I like groups slightly more because I haven't really had the pleasure of being in one yet. Groups are just more open-minded I guess, in my opinion, because there are people around you who have different opinions, who could you could relate to and be like "Hey guys, remember that time when...?" But on the other hand, 1 on 1's are almost always faster because you don't have to wait three days for the other 300 people in your group to respond with half a sentence each time it is their turn to progress the story.

I like to get to know partners or group members and become comfortable with them. No one likes an awkward roleplay environment...unless you do. Anyways, the point is I tend to be a very friendly and caring person, so if there is something wrong with a roleplay friend or acquaintance, then I would like to know and help out to make that person feel better. Online friends are no different than irl friends, except the whole "online" thing.

I am new to roleplaying to some extent, so please go easy on me and maybe help me out if I don't understand something. Like I said before, I adapt very quickly and am a fast learner, therefore I will most likely catch on quite speedily. And yes, I will be very, very active! :)

Anyways, thank you for your time and hopefully you and I will have great experiences and meet lots of awesome people. It really is extremely exciting! Good luck fellow RPers and bye!
d150d415-10c9-4554-8cc1-235f3d7b3f63_zpsjjd12qw2.pngAcolytes_Sig1_zpsfuoczjqr.gifOnline/Offline/Grinding
Character Information

I'm very out of the loop with RPing, so I don't have a cast to choose from! All of my dragons in my lair have personalities/stories, so I can definitely use those, and I've done fandom RPing in the past with both original characters and canon characters. Ask me about my fandoms if you're interested in that!

Nope! I'm open for anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I think it depends on the RP. Some warrant bigger response, but sometimes you get so into your characters that responses turn shorter. So whatever the RP needs, honestly.

Average reply speed?

Depends on if I'm online or not, but if I am online, at least once an hour.

Just patience. I'm getting back into the groove, and I need to find my bearings again, as well as establish characters and a solid story before I'm ready to start.

I'm 20 years old, nonbinary, and bisexual, so if any of that makes you uncomfortable, this might not work out! Also, I'm +3 hrs of server time.
Character Information

I'm very out of the loop with RPing, so I don't have a cast to choose from! All of my dragons in my lair have personalities/stories, so I can definitely use those, and I've done fandom RPing in the past with both original characters and canon characters. Ask me about my fandoms if you're interested in that!

Nope! I'm open for anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I think it depends on the RP. Some warrant bigger response, but sometimes you get so into your characters that responses turn shorter. So whatever the RP needs, honestly.

Average reply speed?

Depends on if I'm online or not, but if I am online, at least once an hour.

Just patience. I'm getting back into the groove, and I need to find my bearings again, as well as establish characters and a solid story before I'm ready to start.

I'm 20 years old, nonbinary, and bisexual, so if any of that makes you uncomfortable, this might not work out! Also, I'm +3 hrs of server time.
They/them pronouns.

LF specific dream dragons
Character Information
I prefer to roleplay a character as their persona appears in the fandom (take Ninja Brian from NSP for example; cold, calculative, never speaking, stabs people. You know the type.), though I do have a lot of OCs in my clan!

Nothing super specific. I'm into fluffy romantic stuff or even violent/gorey stuff but I ask that there be plot on the side, that the romanticism and the gore not be the sole purpose of the roleplay. There are, of course, exceptions, such as a torture/hostage centred roleplay or a dating sim roleplay etc. but yeah.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Depending on what I'm given, I can write anywhere from a couple paragraphs to 10 or more. It greatly varies.

Average reply speed?
Considering I'm on rather often (from anywhere from 0800 to 1800 FR time, on rare nights till rollover), but it may take me a little time to type out a good response.

Not really, just that you accept my often verbose writing style and near inability to create a dragon completely original.

Nothing that I can think of, but if you harass me about my identities, I will not hesitate to cut all ties about and with you and the roleplay. I would also appreciate someone/others who accept and respect that I have multiple mental issues and it may be difficult at times for me to compose a post.
Character Information
I prefer to roleplay a character as their persona appears in the fandom (take Ninja Brian from NSP for example; cold, calculative, never speaking, stabs people. You know the type.), though I do have a lot of OCs in my clan!

Nothing super specific. I'm into fluffy romantic stuff or even violent/gorey stuff but I ask that there be plot on the side, that the romanticism and the gore not be the sole purpose of the roleplay. There are, of course, exceptions, such as a torture/hostage centred roleplay or a dating sim roleplay etc. but yeah.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Depending on what I'm given, I can write anywhere from a couple paragraphs to 10 or more. It greatly varies.

Average reply speed?
Considering I'm on rather often (from anywhere from 0800 to 1800 FR time, on rare nights till rollover), but it may take me a little time to type out a good response.

Not really, just that you accept my often verbose writing style and near inability to create a dragon completely original.

Nothing that I can think of, but if you harass me about my identities, I will not hesitate to cut all ties about and with you and the roleplay. I would also appreciate someone/others who accept and respect that I have multiple mental issues and it may be difficult at times for me to compose a post.

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
I prefer to do OCs but there are a few characters I would be willing to take on.

I'm open to anything. Lately I've been into survival plots and I'm also thinking maybe an elven fantasy, or even a Hogwarts.

Average reply length?
I like to do at least a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I'm pretty quick: multiple replies per day.

No romances between underage characters and characters over 18.

It doesn't have to be a 1x1, I'm interested in cool threads too!
I prefer to do OCs but there are a few characters I would be willing to take on.

I'm open to anything. Lately I've been into survival plots and I'm also thinking maybe an elven fantasy, or even a Hogwarts.

Average reply length?
I like to do at least a paragraph.

Average reply speed?
I'm pretty quick: multiple replies per day.

No romances between underage characters and characters over 18.

It doesn't have to be a 1x1, I'm interested in cool threads too!
Character Information

Please describe.

I only do one fandom, and that's NBCs Hannibal. However, I have plent of OCs and I'm looking to use my dragons, but I have more than enough human OCs as well.

If yes, please describe.

I'm not seeking anything too specific, but I'm fine with the following genres: Romance, horror, mystery, Sci-fi, fantasy, etc. Perhaps we could do something that would involve the actual breeding of our dragons? Always looking for pretty hatchlings.

Player Information

Average reply length?

3 Paragraphs to 8.

Average reply speed?

Daily, twice a day, multiple times.

Nope.

Nope
Character Information

Please describe.

I only do one fandom, and that's NBCs Hannibal. However, I have plent of OCs and I'm looking to use my dragons, but I have more than enough human OCs as well.

If yes, please describe.

I'm not seeking anything too specific, but I'm fine with the following genres: Romance, horror, mystery, Sci-fi, fantasy, etc. Perhaps we could do something that would involve the actual breeding of our dragons? Always looking for pretty hatchlings.

Player Information

Average reply length?

3 Paragraphs to 8.

Average reply speed?

Daily, twice a day, multiple times.

Nope.

Nope
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
Character Information

I have so many original characters ive spent time on, and that's basically the bulk of what I have. if you were interested in a fandom that im in, i'd be willing to rp a canon character or make an oc for it! c:

as of right now, im always looking for two types of rps: dystopian, and post-apocalyptic!! they're my favorites and i have ocs linged up to use for them!! i also have several plots that could work with these. recently though, i've been really wanting an FR based roleplay, since i have characters/dragons for it, but i cant find anyone to do it with me! if you do decide to do that with me tho, my dragons will be in humanoid form!

Player Information

Average reply length?
ooh, that's hard to place. generally, i match my partner. if i have a choice, i'll either give you 2 - 4 paragraphs, or a page of text. it just depends on the situation really.

Average reply speed?
im not horribly busy atm, so probably if we're both online, relatively quick.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
(i dont not do groups, so i removed it from the title)
honestly, manners and literacy. i do not do script under any circumstances. rn i am not using proper grammar but i assure you i will for the rp LOL. also, i do not like godmodding or powerplaying but who doesn't?

well i might as well introduce myself!! my name is zac, and i graduated college recently. im 20, as of june 11th of this year. i really love jjba, love live, and cosplay!! ;w; i really hope i get to meet some cool rp partners!! ALSO this is important: i only rp over skype. sorry if that's a deal breaker :'0

thanks for reading!! if you're interested in being a partner of mine, my skype is pacemakerrr c: just let me know who you are when you request me please!!
Character Information

I have so many original characters ive spent time on, and that's basically the bulk of what I have. if you were interested in a fandom that im in, i'd be willing to rp a canon character or make an oc for it! c:

as of right now, im always looking for two types of rps: dystopian, and post-apocalyptic!! they're my favorites and i have ocs linged up to use for them!! i also have several plots that could work with these. recently though, i've been really wanting an FR based roleplay, since i have characters/dragons for it, but i cant find anyone to do it with me! if you do decide to do that with me tho, my dragons will be in humanoid form!

Player Information

Average reply length?
ooh, that's hard to place. generally, i match my partner. if i have a choice, i'll either give you 2 - 4 paragraphs, or a page of text. it just depends on the situation really.

Average reply speed?
im not horribly busy atm, so probably if we're both online, relatively quick.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
(i dont not do groups, so i removed it from the title)
honestly, manners and literacy. i do not do script under any circumstances. rn i am not using proper grammar but i assure you i will for the rp LOL. also, i do not like godmodding or powerplaying but who doesn't?

well i might as well introduce myself!! my name is zac, and i graduated college recently. im 20, as of june 11th of this year. i really love jjba, love live, and cosplay!! ;w; i really hope i get to meet some cool rp partners!! ALSO this is important: i only rp over skype. sorry if that's a deal breaker :'0

thanks for reading!! if you're interested in being a partner of mine, my skype is pacemakerrr c: just let me know who you are when you request me please!!
gHr2xAR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 133 134