Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 134
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

With fandoms I have played both my own characters and the original characters, it just depends on the fandom.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Yes and no. I listen to all plots unless they are purely romance based, romance certainly can happen but if it's the plot it doesn't work out for me. I do have plots which I love and would suggest should I end up needing to pull one out.

Player Information

Average reply length?

This varies often based on what I'm replying to. You can expect a paragraph from me at the very least when it's a forum reply, I tend to do less on discord. I believe in writing for what you have the muse for, sometimes that's a few sentences as a paragraph, sometimes it's an essay.

Average reply speed?
For forums I do my best to show up at the very least once a day, more if my muse is going nuts. Discord and chats, I try to do multiple replies in a day but if I miss a notification I may be slower.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Don't force romance on me, if our characters get to know each other and click then romance is fine but if you see my character without meeting them and think "They must love each other forever" it probably won't work.

Have a sense of humour, while I adore serious plots, challenging scenarios and the like the world is not all dark, there may be bad puns.

Know what drama works when. If there is something serious going on, if a friend has been kidnapped, this really isn't the time to discuss your romantic feelings. It's also not the time to twist your character's ankle just so a character they have a crush on can carry them. Twisting from a fight is fine but when it's because "That guy is cute and sweet" it is really obvious.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I have a lot of fandoms from Marvel to Digimon. If I don't know the fandom but like a plot I'll likely learn very quickly, but unless it's an anime I likely know of it. With anime I just don't have time to keep up with them all. I adore crossovers and AUs both serious and just for fun AUs.

Animal based RPs, werewolf/shifter RPs, all welcomed. Only type I avoid is anything too strongly based in reality, I don't like being restricted by things I can do or have done. A touch of fantasy and I'm happy.

I of course will RP with my dragons.

Don't be afraid to approach me about group or 1x1 RPs.

I love to world build.

I enjoy RPing multiple characters, I like worlds to feel full of life. I tend to have more male characters than female. Sometimes my characters will have feeling for each other, that's just part of who they are.
Character Information

With fandoms I have played both my own characters and the original characters, it just depends on the fandom.

Yes and no. I listen to all plots unless they are purely romance based, romance certainly can happen but if it's the plot it doesn't work out for me. I do have plots which I love and would suggest should I end up needing to pull one out.

Player Information

Average reply length?

This varies often based on what I'm replying to. You can expect a paragraph from me at the very least when it's a forum reply, I tend to do less on discord. I believe in writing for what you have the muse for, sometimes that's a few sentences as a paragraph, sometimes it's an essay.

Average reply speed?
For forums I do my best to show up at the very least once a day, more if my muse is going nuts. Discord and chats, I try to do multiple replies in a day but if I miss a notification I may be slower.

Don't force romance on me, if our characters get to know each other and click then romance is fine but if you see my character without meeting them and think "They must love each other forever" it probably won't work.

Have a sense of humour, while I adore serious plots, challenging scenarios and the like the world is not all dark, there may be bad puns.

Know what drama works when. If there is something serious going on, if a friend has been kidnapped, this really isn't the time to discuss your romantic feelings. It's also not the time to twist your character's ankle just so a character they have a crush on can carry them. Twisting from a fight is fine but when it's because "That guy is cute and sweet" it is really obvious.

I have a lot of fandoms from Marvel to Digimon. If I don't know the fandom but like a plot I'll likely learn very quickly, but unless it's an anime I likely know of it. With anime I just don't have time to keep up with them all. I adore crossovers and AUs both serious and just for fun AUs.

Animal based RPs, werewolf/shifter RPs, all welcomed. Only type I avoid is anything too strongly based in reality, I don't like being restricted by things I can do or have done. A touch of fantasy and I'm happy.

I of course will RP with my dragons.

Don't be afraid to approach me about group or 1x1 RPs.

I love to world build.

I enjoy RPing multiple characters, I like worlds to feel full of life. I tend to have more male characters than female. Sometimes my characters will have feeling for each other, that's just part of who they are.
arOGchX.png
Deleted my old Post so I can put in an updated one

Character Information

I can roleplay as some of my dragons, both for lore-building for myself and others. I can also RP with my Inquisitors from Dragon Age (Male and Female Trevelyans, Male is gay and Female is straight.)

I can do a furry RP with any of my characters (I have 2 girls, my fursona, a brown wolf and a white cheetah. I also have 2 boys, a tan and white pit bull and a black and silver german shepherd).

I can also role play regular animals, like horses, wolves and lions.

Not looking for anything specific but I do like:
  • Dragon Age (Will RP Canon/Non-Canon pairings if negotiated beforehand, not that knowledgeable in MxF pairings from Dragon Age except for Cullen/Female Inquisitor (Can RP male with Cullen if that is preferred)
  • Assassin's Creed (I have an OC set in AC3)
  • Mass Effect Trilogy & ME: Andromeda (Must be spoiler free for Andromeda, I have yet to finish)
  • Sly Cooper/Furry (those characters can fit both)
  • Some sort of Disney RP. We could either have OCs in the universe or do some sort of Beauty and the Beast RP with characters (Oooh mixing Dragon Age and Beauty and the Beast could be interesting....)

Player Information

Average reply length?
It can be a small paragraph or a few paragraphs. I am trying to expand the length though. Can also RP in a chat-style.
Example:
Zeke: *tilts head* Why would you do that?"
Lilli: *smacks her own face* Because I CAN, you dork!
Aia: Suuuuuuure you can.

Average reply speed?
It can be either the same day multiple times a day or we have a giant break in-between, it depends on how I'm feeling. I get writer's block easily, so if you are willing to wait, that's fantastic!! If we RP on Discord it could be easier since I like more chat-based RP since it's spontaneous.

Must be 18 or older, since we might be RPing with Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, or Mass Effect which are rated M games so it deals with adult themes. Willing to wait for me to get my muses all together so I can write.

I am Pro-LGBTQIA+ Rights (I am Asexual myself) and most of my characters are part of the Rainbow! If you are willing to wait, I can get out my replies at some point. If I do disappear just poke me. I'm ALWAYS on a computer.

I have depression/grieving periods because my twin passed away last year. I will try to let you know if I am in the mood to RP but cannot due to my grief. Please be respectful when I am in that mood.

If at any point in the RP you're not feeling it, let me know! Also, if you think I abandoned the RP or I don't reply in a while, PLEASE feel free to send me a message going, "hey everything ok?" and I'll usually reply going "Yes but I'm stuck on-" whatever we were RPing or I might be busy with my job. I'm also always willing to get to know my RP partners!

Send me a PM if you like what you read! I'm sure we can come up with a story line!
Deleted my old Post so I can put in an updated one

Character Information

I can roleplay as some of my dragons, both for lore-building for myself and others. I can also RP with my Inquisitors from Dragon Age (Male and Female Trevelyans, Male is gay and Female is straight.)

I can do a furry RP with any of my characters (I have 2 girls, my fursona, a brown wolf and a white cheetah. I also have 2 boys, a tan and white pit bull and a black and silver german shepherd).

I can also role play regular animals, like horses, wolves and lions.

Not looking for anything specific but I do like:
  • Dragon Age (Will RP Canon/Non-Canon pairings if negotiated beforehand, not that knowledgeable in MxF pairings from Dragon Age except for Cullen/Female Inquisitor (Can RP male with Cullen if that is preferred)
  • Assassin's Creed (I have an OC set in AC3)
  • Mass Effect Trilogy & ME: Andromeda (Must be spoiler free for Andromeda, I have yet to finish)
  • Sly Cooper/Furry (those characters can fit both)
  • Some sort of Disney RP. We could either have OCs in the universe or do some sort of Beauty and the Beast RP with characters (Oooh mixing Dragon Age and Beauty and the Beast could be interesting....)

Player Information

Average reply length?
It can be a small paragraph or a few paragraphs. I am trying to expand the length though. Can also RP in a chat-style.
Example:
Zeke: *tilts head* Why would you do that?"
Lilli: *smacks her own face* Because I CAN, you dork!
Aia: Suuuuuuure you can.

Average reply speed?
It can be either the same day multiple times a day or we have a giant break in-between, it depends on how I'm feeling. I get writer's block easily, so if you are willing to wait, that's fantastic!! If we RP on Discord it could be easier since I like more chat-based RP since it's spontaneous.

Must be 18 or older, since we might be RPing with Dragon Age, Assassin's Creed, or Mass Effect which are rated M games so it deals with adult themes. Willing to wait for me to get my muses all together so I can write.

I am Pro-LGBTQIA+ Rights (I am Asexual myself) and most of my characters are part of the Rainbow! If you are willing to wait, I can get out my replies at some point. If I do disappear just poke me. I'm ALWAYS on a computer.

I have depression/grieving periods because my twin passed away last year. I will try to let you know if I am in the mood to RP but cannot due to my grief. Please be respectful when I am in that mood.

If at any point in the RP you're not feeling it, let me know! Also, if you think I abandoned the RP or I don't reply in a while, PLEASE feel free to send me a message going, "hey everything ok?" and I'll usually reply going "Yes but I'm stuck on-" whatever we were RPing or I might be busy with my job. I'm also always willing to get to know my RP partners!

Send me a PM if you like what you read! I'm sure we can come up with a story line!
Character Information

I'm used to playing more fandom stuff but I have some original characters. It may take me a while to set them up in great detail as I have never had them totally organized. I don't mind completely revamping anyone or creating new characters though!

Again I enjoy fandoms so pretty much anything I've watched or played is something I'd have fun playing in. (JRPGs, anime, etc. just ask and I'll let you know!) I'm also currently very into big plots whether it be world building or character development revolving around supernatural or fantasy elements. I'm a sucker for some romance too. Never tried anything with FR so I'm also down for that as well.

Player Information

Average reply length?
That all depends on who I'm playing with and the length and pace of the posts. I'm down for just scripting but I do prefer some nice prose with a few paragraphs when it's called for. I can definitely write a few pages if I have extra elements or characters to write about in a reply.

Average reply speed?
Generally pretty fast during my mornings until early afternoon and then of course night time. I'm in Japan so that generally lines up well with people elsewhere. And I'll always let you know my schedule so as not to disappear.

I prefer to private rp one on one but I can probably handle a small group. I'm usually a fade to black type if anything escalates romantically too far no matter the genders. Not picky about genders or relationships so long as they're explained or built up properly. Being mean to muses is also a-ok given the right plot or circumstances. I like to get to know the people I play with since obviously that also factors in a lot too, haha.

I live in Japan so even if it's not rp you wanna message me about but Japan life or JET life (former JET) than please feel free to!
Character Information

I'm used to playing more fandom stuff but I have some original characters. It may take me a while to set them up in great detail as I have never had them totally organized. I don't mind completely revamping anyone or creating new characters though!

Again I enjoy fandoms so pretty much anything I've watched or played is something I'd have fun playing in. (JRPGs, anime, etc. just ask and I'll let you know!) I'm also currently very into big plots whether it be world building or character development revolving around supernatural or fantasy elements. I'm a sucker for some romance too. Never tried anything with FR so I'm also down for that as well.

Player Information

Average reply length?
That all depends on who I'm playing with and the length and pace of the posts. I'm down for just scripting but I do prefer some nice prose with a few paragraphs when it's called for. I can definitely write a few pages if I have extra elements or characters to write about in a reply.

Average reply speed?
Generally pretty fast during my mornings until early afternoon and then of course night time. I'm in Japan so that generally lines up well with people elsewhere. And I'll always let you know my schedule so as not to disappear.

I prefer to private rp one on one but I can probably handle a small group. I'm usually a fade to black type if anything escalates romantically too far no matter the genders. Not picky about genders or relationships so long as they're explained or built up properly. Being mean to muses is also a-ok given the right plot or circumstances. I like to get to know the people I play with since obviously that also factors in a lot too, haha.

I live in Japan so even if it's not rp you wanna message me about but Japan life or JET life (former JET) than please feel free to!
Character Information
I have many, many ocs, but I love roleplaying as canon characters! I'm not opposed to mixing ocs and canon characters, and I enjoy roleplaying as more than one character at a time!

Currently I am mostly looking for fandom roleplays for Life is Strange and Borderlands! However, I often do roleplays for Batman, Overwatch, and other various fandoms, so I'm still up for that. I like working together to come up with a plot, or if you have one, that's cool as well!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My intros are usually 3-5 paragraphs, but my normal replies are 1-2 paragraphs. If I'm extremely interested/motivated, I'll write more. If my replies are short though, please don't take it personal! My reply length just really depends on my mood.

Average reply speed?
I've never roleplayed in forums, but I try to respond as soon as I can. Unless I'm busy/distracted, this means within the hour for any audible notifications. (Skype, Kik, whatever.) Since I game a lot, forum responses will probably be slower since I wouldn't get any audible notification.

Discussion is key! I love talking to people OOC about plot or just other things. I'd prefer if my partners were willing to discuss things. I've had a few too many rp partners just stop responding.

Do not force romance with my characters. I refuse to do roleplays where my OCs are already in a relationship with someone else's OC. Every time this happened with a friend, we try to go back and write out them meeting and it ends terribly. I'd rather let character relationships form naturally.

I'd prefer to roleplay somewhere other than Flight Rising. As I mentioned before, I game a lot, so I won't notice if you reply if I don't hear it.

I also only do 1x1 roleplays. I get nervous when I'm in groups because I tend to get left behind in attempting to reply.

Ask me about fandoms! I'm in quite a few, but I'm picky about which ones I'll roleplay as canon characters from.
Character Information
I have many, many ocs, but I love roleplaying as canon characters! I'm not opposed to mixing ocs and canon characters, and I enjoy roleplaying as more than one character at a time!

Currently I am mostly looking for fandom roleplays for Life is Strange and Borderlands! However, I often do roleplays for Batman, Overwatch, and other various fandoms, so I'm still up for that. I like working together to come up with a plot, or if you have one, that's cool as well!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My intros are usually 3-5 paragraphs, but my normal replies are 1-2 paragraphs. If I'm extremely interested/motivated, I'll write more. If my replies are short though, please don't take it personal! My reply length just really depends on my mood.

Average reply speed?
I've never roleplayed in forums, but I try to respond as soon as I can. Unless I'm busy/distracted, this means within the hour for any audible notifications. (Skype, Kik, whatever.) Since I game a lot, forum responses will probably be slower since I wouldn't get any audible notification.

Discussion is key! I love talking to people OOC about plot or just other things. I'd prefer if my partners were willing to discuss things. I've had a few too many rp partners just stop responding.

Do not force romance with my characters. I refuse to do roleplays where my OCs are already in a relationship with someone else's OC. Every time this happened with a friend, we try to go back and write out them meeting and it ends terribly. I'd rather let character relationships form naturally.

I'd prefer to roleplay somewhere other than Flight Rising. As I mentioned before, I game a lot, so I won't notice if you reply if I don't hear it.

I also only do 1x1 roleplays. I get nervous when I'm in groups because I tend to get left behind in attempting to reply.

Ask me about fandoms! I'm in quite a few, but I'm picky about which ones I'll roleplay as canon characters from.
Trickmurk Skins 45/??? (I need to recount! ;;)
They/Them
tumblr_ndbww3rAnD1r7y61oo1_100.gif
Character Information

Is your character a original character or a fandom character?
I can RP as many characters. I have original characters for all the fandoms that I have (which are way too much to list, just ask me), though I can also roleplay as a canon character. Most of my OCs don't have art though, and my main FR OC is scried, so there's that.

Nope, and like I said, I have many fandoms. Though like I also said, I am in too much to list. Just ask me.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It really depends. I like to do one or two lines, though if I need to write paragraphs, I will.
Average reply speed?
I try to reply as fast as I can, though sometims I throw out "inactivity tantrums". Nothing to be worried about though...I think.
As long as they use pounctuation, don't make my characters do things they didn't do and have a balanced list of powers or such, its fine.
I have some trouble roleplaying as cruel/big bad villains. I can make one if I reeeally try though.
Also, feel free to advertise your RP to me or something. I might join it, or I might not, but I most likely will!
Character Information

Is your character a original character or a fandom character?
I can RP as many characters. I have original characters for all the fandoms that I have (which are way too much to list, just ask me), though I can also roleplay as a canon character. Most of my OCs don't have art though, and my main FR OC is scried, so there's that.

Nope, and like I said, I have many fandoms. Though like I also said, I am in too much to list. Just ask me.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It really depends. I like to do one or two lines, though if I need to write paragraphs, I will.
Average reply speed?
I try to reply as fast as I can, though sometims I throw out "inactivity tantrums". Nothing to be worried about though...I think.
As long as they use pounctuation, don't make my characters do things they didn't do and have a balanced list of powers or such, its fine.
I have some trouble roleplaying as cruel/big bad villains. I can make one if I reeeally try though.
Also, feel free to advertise your RP to me or something. I might join it, or I might not, but I most likely will!
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
Character Information
I use a variety of different characters when I RP. I don't RP fandoms.

No. I'm open to anything! I want to get back into writing again, and I just need a partner to do so.

Average reply length?
What you give me I tend to give back. I can go anywhere from a couple of paragraphs to five paragraphs, depending on what I need to post.

Average reply speed?
If I'm currently on my computer, it will take me at least an hour to make one post. I like to make sure everything is right and in order.

I'd prefer if my partner was 18+. Kinda a silly thing, but sometimes I feel a bit uncomfortable role playing with people a few years younger than me.

I love fantasy rps. I'm quite the sucker for romance too. I'm not too big on group rps, I tend to struggle with those. I'm best in a 1x1 environment. Also, I'd like to keep the rps in PMs. Thank you!
Character Information
I use a variety of different characters when I RP. I don't RP fandoms.

No. I'm open to anything! I want to get back into writing again, and I just need a partner to do so.

Average reply length?
What you give me I tend to give back. I can go anywhere from a couple of paragraphs to five paragraphs, depending on what I need to post.

Average reply speed?
If I'm currently on my computer, it will take me at least an hour to make one post. I like to make sure everything is right and in order.

I'd prefer if my partner was 18+. Kinda a silly thing, but sometimes I feel a bit uncomfortable role playing with people a few years younger than me.

I love fantasy rps. I'm quite the sucker for romance too. I'm not too big on group rps, I tend to struggle with those. I'm best in a 1x1 environment. Also, I'd like to keep the rps in PMs. Thank you!
Interested in a Flight Rising themed trading discord?

Join Here!
Character Information

My characters are OC's. I don't enjoy playing fandom characters. I usually make up OC's on the spot if I don't already have one that will fit that world. I might also use dragon's in my lair if I think they will fit.

I'm up for any story. I consider myself to be best at fantasy past style RP's, but I will gladly participate in any genre.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It all depends on what i've got to work with and if my creative juices are flowing. I can post a paragraph or a couple sentences.

Average reply speed?

That also depends. If i'm on my tablet, I might be a bit slow. If i'm on the computer, I might respond pretty fast. I'm in school as well, so that will also get in the way.

Not really. As long as everyone's polite, it should be fine. But, I do not like a marysue. I won't say anything, but I will not appreciate it.

If fighting breaks out between players during the RP, I will not participate in it. I will either try to stop it or keep quiet and continue RPing. I am always willing to change something in my app or style if the GM needs it. I've never done 1x1 before, so if you ask me to do that I won't say no, but it might get a bit awkward.
Character Information

My characters are OC's. I don't enjoy playing fandom characters. I usually make up OC's on the spot if I don't already have one that will fit that world. I might also use dragon's in my lair if I think they will fit.

I'm up for any story. I consider myself to be best at fantasy past style RP's, but I will gladly participate in any genre.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It all depends on what i've got to work with and if my creative juices are flowing. I can post a paragraph or a couple sentences.

Average reply speed?

That also depends. If i'm on my tablet, I might be a bit slow. If i'm on the computer, I might respond pretty fast. I'm in school as well, so that will also get in the way.

Not really. As long as everyone's polite, it should be fine. But, I do not like a marysue. I won't say anything, but I will not appreciate it.

If fighting breaks out between players during the RP, I will not participate in it. I will either try to stop it or keep quiet and continue RPing. I am always willing to change something in my app or style if the GM needs it. I've never done 1x1 before, so if you ask me to do that I won't say no, but it might get a bit awkward.
vbbbYf.png 1E8JFs6.png
I will be rping the dragons in my lair, so original.

Anything that has to do with FR!

Average reply length?
Depending on my partner, anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs. Three or four is generally a safe range.

Average reply speed?
It depends on how busy I am. Usually I can get them done within a day, but it might take longer on weekends.

Please be literate. Also, be polite ooc.
I will be rping the dragons in my lair, so original.

Anything that has to do with FR!

Average reply length?
Depending on my partner, anywhere from 2-6 paragraphs. Three or four is generally a safe range.

Average reply speed?
It depends on how busy I am. Usually I can get them done within a day, but it might take longer on weekends.

Please be literate. Also, be polite ooc.
SxSdYEt.png
Character Information
Please describe.

My characters are my dragons mostly. I might be willing to entertain RP with these characters.

Not particularly. I wouldn't mind though. I usually participate in RPs with some pretty loose rules.

Player Information

Any of my dragon bios or OC bios has that info.

Average reply length?

A paragraph or more preferably. Fewer than that is a no go. The more the merrier as well.

Average reply speed?

I'd prefer at least once a work week. (On a weekend is common.) (Sometimes within a day of receiving a reply.)

None really. I'd be happy with most things unless I am not.

Only if you ask. Though one thing. Combat is a bit tricky (And I have not RP'd it often). Both (or more) players want their character to win. Some people might give their characters limits and play accordingly, but others may not be so objective. If there is to be combat, I would be more comfortable if we had a nuclear option if it grinds to a standstill or something. (Die or some sort of roll system would work. D&D style maybe.)
Character Information
Please describe.

My characters are my dragons mostly. I might be willing to entertain RP with these characters.

Not particularly. I wouldn't mind though. I usually participate in RPs with some pretty loose rules.

Player Information

Any of my dragon bios or OC bios has that info.

Average reply length?

A paragraph or more preferably. Fewer than that is a no go. The more the merrier as well.

Average reply speed?

I'd prefer at least once a work week. (On a weekend is common.) (Sometimes within a day of receiving a reply.)

None really. I'd be happy with most things unless I am not.

Only if you ask. Though one thing. Combat is a bit tricky (And I have not RP'd it often). Both (or more) players want their character to win. Some people might give their characters limits and play accordingly, but others may not be so objective. If there is to be combat, I would be more comfortable if we had a nuclear option if it grinds to a standstill or something. (Die or some sort of roll system would work. D&D style maybe.)
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Characters
Pretty much any dragon in my lair.

Average Reply Length
I usually aim to do at least a paragraph minimum unless it's a mostly dialogue based section in the rp, that way the replies are completely the characters and not made up by me to fill in space.

Average Reply Speed
I attempt to apply as fast as possible, and am available mostly every day. If I go on hiatus or take a break from FR I will notify whom I'm rping with and see if they want to move to an app to continue.

Requirements/Preferences
I'm honestly just looking for FR rps but I'm also okay with doing wolf-based rps as well.

Currently Seeking
Anything Flight Rising!
Characters
Pretty much any dragon in my lair.

Average Reply Length
I usually aim to do at least a paragraph minimum unless it's a mostly dialogue based section in the rp, that way the replies are completely the characters and not made up by me to fill in space.

Average Reply Speed
I attempt to apply as fast as possible, and am available mostly every day. If I go on hiatus or take a break from FR I will notify whom I'm rping with and see if they want to move to an app to continue.

Requirements/Preferences
I'm honestly just looking for FR rps but I'm also okay with doing wolf-based rps as well.

Currently Seeking
Anything Flight Rising!
The soft rustle of leaves echo out from the treeline, a bogsneak emerging soon after. She looks as if she was made of water, a fish even swimming around through the chasm of her body. She watches you for a moment before nodding her head slightly and handing you the letter she had clutched in her talons. A mere moment later, she was gone.
VHCKxfC.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 133 134