Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 133 134
Character Information: I am extremely adaptable when it comes to my characters, as long as I'm allowed to create something a little more unique and out of the norm.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline:
I like roleplays based around only a select few settings, mostly set around animals or FR dragons. I also prefer RP's with a long, interesting story, preferably in the action adventure genre. I will rarely do romance, unless it involves the characters already being in love.

Average Reply length:
It varies depending on how much I can respond to a particular interaction, although I always try to have a paragraph or more.

Average reply speed: When I'm at my computer I can move very quick to get a reply out, but I do have to leave to take care of RL issues, but will always let you know how long I'm likely to be gone.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups.
I can get along with most people, as long as they follow the rules laid out for them, although I would prefer to be in a group that is literate, as that gives me more to work with for my resonses.
Character Information: I am extremely adaptable when it comes to my characters, as long as I'm allowed to create something a little more unique and out of the norm.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline:
I like roleplays based around only a select few settings, mostly set around animals or FR dragons. I also prefer RP's with a long, interesting story, preferably in the action adventure genre. I will rarely do romance, unless it involves the characters already being in love.

Average Reply length:
It varies depending on how much I can respond to a particular interaction, although I always try to have a paragraph or more.

Average reply speed: When I'm at my computer I can move very quick to get a reply out, but I do have to leave to take care of RL issues, but will always let you know how long I'm likely to be gone.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups.
I can get along with most people, as long as they follow the rules laid out for them, although I would prefer to be in a group that is literate, as that gives me more to work with for my resonses.
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I don't have a set group of characters that I use, preferring to make new ones to fit the scenario! I don't do fandoms though, never been able to get into them that much as I don't watch a lot of tv/movies, read books or play games. Only exception would be using FR dragons or potentially Warriors.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really looking for anything specific right now, just looking to start up a few more! I'm fine with either human characters or non-human; fantasy or slice of life. I think the only type I have never been able to get into were apocalypse type roleplays - though I may be convinced if the plots good enough!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My reply length depends on my partner! I can write anywhere from one paragraph to six or seven paragraphs if not more. I don't drop down below a good sized paragraph though.

Average reply speed?

Reply speed tends to depend on the length of our posts. If they're shorter in length I can throw out a post in a few minutes or so. If they're longer, or I get distracted, it can take an hour or so. I do also work a full time job, so if I happen to be working it may take me a few hours longer to get to it!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Nope! I'm a pretty laid back person and don't have many requirements. I do prefer my partner to try and stay away from one liners[Once in a while isn't a problem!! We all have those moments!] I tend to lose interest a little quicker if I'm only getting a sentence or two back through most of the roleplay. I also don't do forums, but am open to private messages, e-mails, or other offsite methods!

Would you like to share any additional information?
I prefer 1x1's, though may look into a small group if it seems interesting enough. I do also prefer mxm pairings, though can be convinced to maybe do mxf.
I think that's about it though!
Character Information
I don't have a set group of characters that I use, preferring to make new ones to fit the scenario! I don't do fandoms though, never been able to get into them that much as I don't watch a lot of tv/movies, read books or play games. Only exception would be using FR dragons or potentially Warriors.

Not really looking for anything specific right now, just looking to start up a few more! I'm fine with either human characters or non-human; fantasy or slice of life. I think the only type I have never been able to get into were apocalypse type roleplays - though I may be convinced if the plots good enough!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My reply length depends on my partner! I can write anywhere from one paragraph to six or seven paragraphs if not more. I don't drop down below a good sized paragraph though.

Average reply speed?

Reply speed tends to depend on the length of our posts. If they're shorter in length I can throw out a post in a few minutes or so. If they're longer, or I get distracted, it can take an hour or so. I do also work a full time job, so if I happen to be working it may take me a few hours longer to get to it!

Nope! I'm a pretty laid back person and don't have many requirements. I do prefer my partner to try and stay away from one liners[Once in a while isn't a problem!! We all have those moments!] I tend to lose interest a little quicker if I'm only getting a sentence or two back through most of the roleplay. I also don't do forums, but am open to private messages, e-mails, or other offsite methods!

I prefer 1x1's, though may look into a small group if it seems interesting enough. I do also prefer mxm pairings, though can be convinced to maybe do mxf.
I think that's about it though!
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character? All my characters that I intend to use here are original, unless using characters related to Flight Rising counts as fandom characters.

Please describe. I have far too many characters already, and I'm constantly coming up with new character concepts, so there is no shortage of usable original characters for me. They differ in degrees of development, and perhaps the less developed characters will see growth during roleplay. If I am required or requested to create a new character, fandom or original, I will most likely be able to do it.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? Hrm… well, I do have a few ideas. Slightly conflicted, though. They are all in relation to FR.

If yes, please describe. All right, I'll just post my currently brewing concepts here.

1. You're all just normal humans living normal lives, possibly with some unusual or exciting hobbies thrown in there somewhere. But you KNOW everything's only going to get more interesting when the status quo is perturbed. Somewhere along your routine, you come across an egg. Looks very unusual, but you're somehow pretty sure it's an egg. You are drawn to it, and you take it home to your room. And that night… they hatch. Now you are the foster parent of a dragon. (Basically, FR dragons in our world. Human PCs only, but your control will extend to your dragon. Enjoy!)

2. Every ruler, at some point in time, requires a proxy. Though it is not a must that this proxy must be from another world altogether, the dragon deities and the Beastclan leaders have somehow decided to take up such an option. So here you are, called to Sornieth, where you do and do not belong. You are given powers related to those you provide your services for. Good luck, dear Chosen. (Now it's us going into the FR world. Or is it? Other humanoid characters may be allowed. WARNING: Death may be a possibility in this roleplay, depending on the players this attracts.)

3. The typical inhabitants of Sornieth vie for dominance and territory on a daily basis. But you aren't one of them. There are many smaller clans who seek to resist this system altogether. Dragons of all flights and beasts of Beastclans have organized the Coven, named menacingly to conceal the true harmonious objectives lying underneath. You are all part of the Coven, and you will be the first expedition, attempting to bring peace to this land through several quests. Your adventure begins. (A few tabletop roleplay elements will be incorporated; only dragon and Beastclan PCs.)

My only concern about this is that I plan to write a Flight Rising story that involves any number of the aforementioned ideas. I may struggle to keep the roleplay separate from the story. This means that sometimes, in the effort to make sure they do not mix up too much, I may take the time to set up some barriers on both sides, so my responses may slow down a bit for a short while.

Player Information

Average reply length? Anywhere from one sentence to a few paragraphs. It all depends on how much information I feel is adequate to put in my post.

Average reply speed? Depends on whether or not I'm awake, and whether or not I remember to refresh every so often. If yes to both, then I am a rather speedy replier.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I'd ask if we can stay away from anything explicitly sexual, but I think that's a given. Also, if you must take a break from any roleplay for whatever reason, please notify us all, and I will most likely do the same.

Would you like to share any additional information? Just for your reference, I am a female adolescent newbie to FR!
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character? All my characters that I intend to use here are original, unless using characters related to Flight Rising counts as fandom characters.

Please describe. I have far too many characters already, and I'm constantly coming up with new character concepts, so there is no shortage of usable original characters for me. They differ in degrees of development, and perhaps the less developed characters will see growth during roleplay. If I am required or requested to create a new character, fandom or original, I will most likely be able to do it.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? Hrm… well, I do have a few ideas. Slightly conflicted, though. They are all in relation to FR.

If yes, please describe. All right, I'll just post my currently brewing concepts here.

1. You're all just normal humans living normal lives, possibly with some unusual or exciting hobbies thrown in there somewhere. But you KNOW everything's only going to get more interesting when the status quo is perturbed. Somewhere along your routine, you come across an egg. Looks very unusual, but you're somehow pretty sure it's an egg. You are drawn to it, and you take it home to your room. And that night… they hatch. Now you are the foster parent of a dragon. (Basically, FR dragons in our world. Human PCs only, but your control will extend to your dragon. Enjoy!)

2. Every ruler, at some point in time, requires a proxy. Though it is not a must that this proxy must be from another world altogether, the dragon deities and the Beastclan leaders have somehow decided to take up such an option. So here you are, called to Sornieth, where you do and do not belong. You are given powers related to those you provide your services for. Good luck, dear Chosen. (Now it's us going into the FR world. Or is it? Other humanoid characters may be allowed. WARNING: Death may be a possibility in this roleplay, depending on the players this attracts.)

3. The typical inhabitants of Sornieth vie for dominance and territory on a daily basis. But you aren't one of them. There are many smaller clans who seek to resist this system altogether. Dragons of all flights and beasts of Beastclans have organized the Coven, named menacingly to conceal the true harmonious objectives lying underneath. You are all part of the Coven, and you will be the first expedition, attempting to bring peace to this land through several quests. Your adventure begins. (A few tabletop roleplay elements will be incorporated; only dragon and Beastclan PCs.)

My only concern about this is that I plan to write a Flight Rising story that involves any number of the aforementioned ideas. I may struggle to keep the roleplay separate from the story. This means that sometimes, in the effort to make sure they do not mix up too much, I may take the time to set up some barriers on both sides, so my responses may slow down a bit for a short while.

Player Information

Average reply length? Anywhere from one sentence to a few paragraphs. It all depends on how much information I feel is adequate to put in my post.

Average reply speed? Depends on whether or not I'm awake, and whether or not I remember to refresh every so often. If yes to both, then I am a rather speedy replier.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I'd ask if we can stay away from anything explicitly sexual, but I think that's a given. Also, if you must take a break from any roleplay for whatever reason, please notify us all, and I will most likely do the same.

Would you like to share any additional information? Just for your reference, I am a female adolescent newbie to FR!
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170916/8295e2fd3fc6fe6e6b7f5d238cbbb43d.png[/img] [b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] My characters are all original. I have many that I use so Usually i have at least 4 that can fit in any type or rp. I do some fandom rps as well. [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] I am open to pretty much any type of Rp so hit me up and ill take a look. I will say though that my favorites are [LIST] [*]Apocalyptic [*]zombie [*]Harry Potter [*]Supernatural [*]Fantasy [*]mid evil [*]angel/demon [*]Romance ( i like to incorperate that in all my rps. though i like to build the relationship through time) (i also have many plots for this.)[/LIST] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/170916/5aedfbe1b3954d2e7cfa34dc8c973bcb.png[/img] I am usually a very active person. If i wont be on for a while i usually give a heads up. [b]Average reply length?[/b] I do about 1-2 paragraphs (depending on how much i'm given to work with). [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Usually I reply within a few hours to a day. [b]Any requirements for future role-players/groups?[/b] please don't abandon the rp, if you want to stop just tell me so i can take it off of my starred. don't be afraid to approach my characters, gets boring if i am always standing alone (if you know what i mean) [b] Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] I am looking for either group or private. I am open for both. I do a lot of coding so if you want me to make the thread or help you make it pretty I am all for it. (just know it takes me a little bit of time 1-2 hours min to 1 day max)
8295e2fd3fc6fe6e6b7f5d238cbbb43d.png
My characters are all original. I have many that I use so Usually i have at least 4 that can fit in any type or rp. I do some fandom rps as well.

I am open to pretty much any type of Rp so hit me up and ill take a look. I will say though that my favorites are
  • Apocalyptic
  • zombie
  • Harry Potter
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • mid evil
  • angel/demon
  • Romance ( i like to incorperate that in all my rps. though i like to build the relationship through time) (i also have many plots for this.)

5aedfbe1b3954d2e7cfa34dc8c973bcb.png
I am usually a very active person. If i wont be on for a while i usually give a heads up.

Average reply length?
I do about 1-2 paragraphs (depending on how much i'm given to work with).

Average reply speed?
Usually I reply within a few hours to a day.

Any requirements for future role-players/groups?
please don't abandon the rp, if you want to stop just tell me so i can take it off of my starred. don't be afraid to approach my characters, gets boring if i am always standing alone (if you know what i mean)

I am looking for either group or private. I am open for both. I do a lot of coding so if you want me to make the thread or help you make it pretty I am all for it. (just know it takes me a little bit of time 1-2 hours min to 1 day max)
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.

Character Information

I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it.

Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am.

Average reply speed?

I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track. At most I'd ask for weekly posts. If things get difficult, it might take a bit longer, but I'll usually let you know beforehand.

I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.'

I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you.

I'm currently looking for someone to fill a specific fantasy plot (A few to pick from, actually). If you're interested, let me know.

Character Information

I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it.

Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am.

Average reply speed?

I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track. At most I'd ask for weekly posts. If things get difficult, it might take a bit longer, but I'll usually let you know beforehand.

I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.'

I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you.

I'm currently looking for someone to fill a specific fantasy plot (A few to pick from, actually). If you're interested, let me know.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Character Information

I mostly play with my own original ocs, but I will also use my FR dragons or warriors ocs! It depends on the story/plot, and I enjoy developing my characters throughout the RP, but I will list the appearance and general personality

Not really, I'm pretty open to anything! I'm not super great at coming up with plots though, so I'm open to any ideas!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies often vary from being a paragraph or two to being just one sentence, it depends on the emotion or tone of the story at the time. I prefer responding in a way that fits my character and/or the story, so I won't always reply with long detailed paragraphs

Average reply speed?
I check FR at least once a day, so my replies will be at least that. However, if its a really busy RP I will probably check whenever I have access to a computer, and I'll let everyone know if I'm going to go on vacation and for how long

I'm not super picky about who I RP with, as I've role-played with many different people. I'm semi-literate myself, but I won't criticize anyone for not being correct, but please use commas/periods! Not using those can make a response very difficult to read and understand, so they're quite important! I enjoy only slightly fleshing out the plot before hand, and just developing it as we go, with the characters interacting and reacting to each other in real time

I haven't role-played in a while, but I'm not a complete stranger to it. I'm open for any kind of RP: romance/action/drama etc. so hmu with anything! I generally prefer group rps unless I know someone fairly well, but if you'd like to rp on Skype or Instagram, PM me with your username and whatnot.

On the subject of romance rps, my oc's don't really have set sexualities, but some of them are already in relationships! if you'd like to do a romance rp, let me know and I'll use ship-able characters!

Character Information

I mostly play with my own original ocs, but I will also use my FR dragons or warriors ocs! It depends on the story/plot, and I enjoy developing my characters throughout the RP, but I will list the appearance and general personality

Not really, I'm pretty open to anything! I'm not super great at coming up with plots though, so I'm open to any ideas!

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies often vary from being a paragraph or two to being just one sentence, it depends on the emotion or tone of the story at the time. I prefer responding in a way that fits my character and/or the story, so I won't always reply with long detailed paragraphs

Average reply speed?
I check FR at least once a day, so my replies will be at least that. However, if its a really busy RP I will probably check whenever I have access to a computer, and I'll let everyone know if I'm going to go on vacation and for how long

I'm not super picky about who I RP with, as I've role-played with many different people. I'm semi-literate myself, but I won't criticize anyone for not being correct, but please use commas/periods! Not using those can make a response very difficult to read and understand, so they're quite important! I enjoy only slightly fleshing out the plot before hand, and just developing it as we go, with the characters interacting and reacting to each other in real time

I haven't role-played in a while, but I'm not a complete stranger to it. I'm open for any kind of RP: romance/action/drama etc. so hmu with anything! I generally prefer group rps unless I know someone fairly well, but if you'd like to rp on Skype or Instagram, PM me with your username and whatnot.

On the subject of romance rps, my oc's don't really have set sexualities, but some of them are already in relationships! if you'd like to do a romance rp, let me know and I'll use ship-able characters!

q6DQYQr.jpg
Character Information

I pretty much only RP OCs! However, I'm willing to make OCs in various fandoms, even if I'm not totally familiar with the fandom. You'll just have to be patient explaining the fandom to me. If you're interested in RPing a canon, that's totally fine with me! As a note, I pretty much only RP humanoids or shifters. I struggle to RP anything that has strictly four feet. However, if you feel like RPing a feral, that's totally fine with me!

Not really! I'm open to anything, be it original roleplay or fandom based. A few fandoms I'm familiar with: Harry Potter, Hannibal (probably the only fandom I'd be willing to try RPing a canon for), Homestuck, Pokemon, Little Witch Academia.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually can crank out a few paragraphs- two to four, though if the occasion calls for it I can bump it up or down. Usually, I try to match my partner, but if you post really short please don't feel offended if I post a little longer!

Average reply speed?

I usually reply multiple times a day, and at the very least try to reply within a few days. If it's going to take my longer, I'll try to let you know!

Not in particular! I really prefer you be at least semi-literate, but I don't have a problem roleplaying with beginners! I've been rping for over eight years now, so I like to think I have an awful lot of experience under my belt. I prefer 1x1 rping to group RP- group RPs just die off so often and it makes me sad! Please tell me what sort of character you're comfortable RPing with right off the bat- my characters can be a bit extreme, so if there's a certain personality trait you don't want, tell me! Also, most of my characters tend to be LGBTQA+, so if you're not comfortable with them being so please be upfront about it.

I won't do romance with people under eighteen! Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable doing that. Otherwise, I'll RP pretty much anything! I also RP on Discord, but I prefer to get to know you through here before we move to Discord!
Character Information

I pretty much only RP OCs! However, I'm willing to make OCs in various fandoms, even if I'm not totally familiar with the fandom. You'll just have to be patient explaining the fandom to me. If you're interested in RPing a canon, that's totally fine with me! As a note, I pretty much only RP humanoids or shifters. I struggle to RP anything that has strictly four feet. However, if you feel like RPing a feral, that's totally fine with me!

Not really! I'm open to anything, be it original roleplay or fandom based. A few fandoms I'm familiar with: Harry Potter, Hannibal (probably the only fandom I'd be willing to try RPing a canon for), Homestuck, Pokemon, Little Witch Academia.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I usually can crank out a few paragraphs- two to four, though if the occasion calls for it I can bump it up or down. Usually, I try to match my partner, but if you post really short please don't feel offended if I post a little longer!

Average reply speed?

I usually reply multiple times a day, and at the very least try to reply within a few days. If it's going to take my longer, I'll try to let you know!

Not in particular! I really prefer you be at least semi-literate, but I don't have a problem roleplaying with beginners! I've been rping for over eight years now, so I like to think I have an awful lot of experience under my belt. I prefer 1x1 rping to group RP- group RPs just die off so often and it makes me sad! Please tell me what sort of character you're comfortable RPing with right off the bat- my characters can be a bit extreme, so if there's a certain personality trait you don't want, tell me! Also, most of my characters tend to be LGBTQA+, so if you're not comfortable with them being so please be upfront about it.

I won't do romance with people under eighteen! Sorry, but I just don't feel comfortable doing that. Otherwise, I'll RP pretty much anything! I also RP on Discord, but I prefer to get to know you through here before we move to Discord!
they/them -- call me leon! -- i draw sometimes!
Character Information

I've got a big mix of both fandomless and fandom-based characters, as well as a variety of species (humans, dragons, I've even got a winged kid in there). However, it's easier for me to roleplay OCs. I'm not that confident in staying in character for canon characters, but there are a few that I can do. Genders and sexuality do not have much significance; my own characters are pretty diverse.

At the moment, no. There are a couple genres I'm not comfortable with doing--horror, mystery, etc. Fantasy and original worlds are cool. I like regular old slice-of-life roleplays, too.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on the roleplay and group! For one-on-one, I can do a few paragraphs (2-3). In bigger groups, I can do at least a paragraph (5-7 sentences). I'm working on being descriptive, so please don't be offended if you reply with something longer and my own response seems pretty short! I'm a writer, but I'm only just getting back into the swing of roleplaying with other people.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply at least once a day. If I don't respond after a couple days, please feel free to ping me!

Not really. As long as you're literate--I can look past little things like typos and minor grammar mistakes. I've been roleplaying for about five years now--but don't let that intimidate you! I too was pretty bad at it. Just a heads-up: I've got quite a lot of male characters. Most of my characters also tend to be LGBTQ+. Please let me know if you're not comfortable with certain character types!

I'd also prefer if you wouldn't mind me making headcanons about characters and using OOC chats to laugh. I'm serious in-roleplay, but OOC chats are what makes it fun. I see talking about our characters in a meme-ing way as a sort of opportunity to get to explore the characters in-depth more, if what I'm saying makes sense. I also need a place to text-talk; I'm sorry, but I can't use proper grammar and punctuation all the time!

I also roleplay with Skype! It's easier for me to keep track of roleplays. If you'd like to move to there, I request that we've messaged a few times before we go to Skype!
Character Information

I've got a big mix of both fandomless and fandom-based characters, as well as a variety of species (humans, dragons, I've even got a winged kid in there). However, it's easier for me to roleplay OCs. I'm not that confident in staying in character for canon characters, but there are a few that I can do. Genders and sexuality do not have much significance; my own characters are pretty diverse.

At the moment, no. There are a couple genres I'm not comfortable with doing--horror, mystery, etc. Fantasy and original worlds are cool. I like regular old slice-of-life roleplays, too.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on the roleplay and group! For one-on-one, I can do a few paragraphs (2-3). In bigger groups, I can do at least a paragraph (5-7 sentences). I'm working on being descriptive, so please don't be offended if you reply with something longer and my own response seems pretty short! I'm a writer, but I'm only just getting back into the swing of roleplaying with other people.

Average reply speed?
I try to reply at least once a day. If I don't respond after a couple days, please feel free to ping me!

Not really. As long as you're literate--I can look past little things like typos and minor grammar mistakes. I've been roleplaying for about five years now--but don't let that intimidate you! I too was pretty bad at it. Just a heads-up: I've got quite a lot of male characters. Most of my characters also tend to be LGBTQ+. Please let me know if you're not comfortable with certain character types!

I'd also prefer if you wouldn't mind me making headcanons about characters and using OOC chats to laugh. I'm serious in-roleplay, but OOC chats are what makes it fun. I see talking about our characters in a meme-ing way as a sort of opportunity to get to explore the characters in-depth more, if what I'm saying makes sense. I also need a place to text-talk; I'm sorry, but I can't use proper grammar and punctuation all the time!

I also roleplay with Skype! It's easier for me to keep track of roleplays. If you'd like to move to there, I request that we've messaged a few times before we go to Skype!
he/him
pings OK!
Anything, really. OCs, characters from fandoms, I'm really eager to use my FR dragons as well.

Any shadow flight buddies with flight-diverse lairs, I would love to RP out the story arc of my lair.
Average reply length?
Anywhere between half a paragraph and three paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, which is normally 10 mins- 1 hour.
Take my characters seriously, not me. Taking me seriously is not a requirement. Literacy is. While I am not a grammar nazi, I would prefer if you didn't make too many mistakes. I don't really care who I RP with as long as they enjoy it and will enjoy watching the story unfold.
I RP very intensely, I don't make very many (If any) OOC notes.
Anything, really. OCs, characters from fandoms, I'm really eager to use my FR dragons as well.

Any shadow flight buddies with flight-diverse lairs, I would love to RP out the story arc of my lair.
Average reply length?
Anywhere between half a paragraph and three paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, which is normally 10 mins- 1 hour.
Take my characters seriously, not me. Taking me seriously is not a requirement. Literacy is. While I am not a grammar nazi, I would prefer if you didn't make too many mistakes. I don't really care who I RP with as long as they enjoy it and will enjoy watching the story unfold.
I RP very intensely, I don't make very many (If any) OOC notes.
Character Information

I tend to use quite a few character. I may roleplay for Wings of Fire, and in that case, I will use OCs. I always use OCs. When I am roleplaying Flight Rising, I will use my dragons and maybe their familiar to develop lore. I will use all of my dragons at one point.

No, although I would prefer if I do end up roleplaying that the people that I do it with would reference my clan's story. This will be on my user page, but it is currently WIP.

Player Information

Average reply length?

One paragraph is average. Any less than that means that I am in a hurry. Sometimes I will do two- five paragraphs, though.

Average reply speed?

As soon as I can get on. At the most, six hours. Maybe even a day at some times, but most of the time I will reply in less than an hour.

Character Information

I tend to use quite a few character. I may roleplay for Wings of Fire, and in that case, I will use OCs. I always use OCs. When I am roleplaying Flight Rising, I will use my dragons and maybe their familiar to develop lore. I will use all of my dragons at one point.

No, although I would prefer if I do end up roleplaying that the people that I do it with would reference my clan's story. This will be on my user page, but it is currently WIP.

Player Information

Average reply length?

One paragraph is average. Any less than that means that I am in a hurry. Sometimes I will do two- five paragraphs, though.

Average reply speed?

As soon as I can get on. At the most, six hours. Maybe even a day at some times, but most of the time I will reply in less than an hour.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 133 134