Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I consider all the dragons on the first four or so pages of my lair to be original characters. Their stories and lore are all interconnected. However, my clan lore is flexible and individual dragons can be separated from it entirely as the need arises for plot convenience and such. I would prefer to play them as dragon rather than humanoids.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
None in particular, as I do like to collaborate with my partners to come up with a storyline that makes us both happy. If given a good pitch, I'll say yes anything from adventure to slice of life to horror to romance. That being said, the surefire way to get me hook-line-and-sinker is a good plot with romance and fairy-tale-ish vibe. Sprinkle it with a bit of relationship-building or hurt/comfort and I'm all ears.

As far as fandoms go, I'm into Steven Universe, Legend of Zelda, Villainous, and Transformers (any verse). I am happy to play both canon and original characters. Ask about ships!

Oh, and if you want to do ANYTHING involving a Beauty-and-the-Beast trope/plot (especially one set in the Flight Rising universe), my answer will always be a resounding"heck yeah!"

Player Information

Average reply length?
In the context of a forum thread or on a chat client, my usual reply length is two to three well-constructed paragraphs. My intros are almost always a bit longer. Beyond setting the scene, however, I generally do not like to write extremely long posts. This isn't to say I don't put details or emotion in my posts or that my characters won't acknowledge or respond to yours. I just like to use the space of a reply to carry the action forward, and I'm not one to pack in a bunch of fluff for the sake of word count. (If that makes sense?)

Average reply speed?
Usually, I'm in a position to reply at least once a day. I do work part-time, so there may be some days where I'm slow to reply or may be too tired to reply at all. On that note, I'm not picky about reply speed myself. I know that sometimes life happens, and that roleplays are just for fun and not always top priority. If you wish to not continue a roleplay, though, I would ask you that tell me and not leave me hanging.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
At the moment, I'm only looking for one-on-one roleplay partners. I do prefer a certain level of literacy from my partners, but I take that on a case-by-case basis. Other than that, just please be your sweet and polite self and I'm sure we'll get along great!

Would you like to share any additional information?
Just a couple extra things here:
  • To whom it may concern, I am 21 years old and have nearly 10 years of roleplaying experience.
  • Any and all roleplays and correspondences between us will be respectful and accepting of the LGBT+ community. If this is an issue for you, please do not contact me.
  • If given a choice between human and non-human characters, I generally prefer to play non-human ones. The stranger and weirder the better as far I'm concerned.
  • I would prefer the roleplays forums on FR or Skype to be the venue for our roleplay.
  • Please PM me if you want to contact me!
  • I love talking to and getting to know my roleplay partners!
Character Information

I consider all the dragons on the first four or so pages of my lair to be original characters. Their stories and lore are all interconnected. However, my clan lore is flexible and individual dragons can be separated from it entirely as the need arises for plot convenience and such. I would prefer to play them as dragon rather than humanoids.

None in particular, as I do like to collaborate with my partners to come up with a storyline that makes us both happy. If given a good pitch, I'll say yes anything from adventure to slice of life to horror to romance. That being said, the surefire way to get me hook-line-and-sinker is a good plot with romance and fairy-tale-ish vibe. Sprinkle it with a bit of relationship-building or hurt/comfort and I'm all ears.

As far as fandoms go, I'm into Steven Universe, Legend of Zelda, Villainous, and Transformers (any verse). I am happy to play both canon and original characters. Ask about ships!

Oh, and if you want to do ANYTHING involving a Beauty-and-the-Beast trope/plot (especially one set in the Flight Rising universe), my answer will always be a resounding"heck yeah!"

Player Information

Average reply length?
In the context of a forum thread or on a chat client, my usual reply length is two to three well-constructed paragraphs. My intros are almost always a bit longer. Beyond setting the scene, however, I generally do not like to write extremely long posts. This isn't to say I don't put details or emotion in my posts or that my characters won't acknowledge or respond to yours. I just like to use the space of a reply to carry the action forward, and I'm not one to pack in a bunch of fluff for the sake of word count. (If that makes sense?)

Average reply speed?
Usually, I'm in a position to reply at least once a day. I do work part-time, so there may be some days where I'm slow to reply or may be too tired to reply at all. On that note, I'm not picky about reply speed myself. I know that sometimes life happens, and that roleplays are just for fun and not always top priority. If you wish to not continue a roleplay, though, I would ask you that tell me and not leave me hanging.

At the moment, I'm only looking for one-on-one roleplay partners. I do prefer a certain level of literacy from my partners, but I take that on a case-by-case basis. Other than that, just please be your sweet and polite self and I'm sure we'll get along great!

Just a couple extra things here:
  • To whom it may concern, I am 21 years old and have nearly 10 years of roleplaying experience.
  • Any and all roleplays and correspondences between us will be respectful and accepting of the LGBT+ community. If this is an issue for you, please do not contact me.
  • If given a choice between human and non-human characters, I generally prefer to play non-human ones. The stranger and weirder the better as far I'm concerned.
  • I would prefer the roleplays forums on FR or Skype to be the venue for our roleplay.
  • Please PM me if you want to contact me!
  • I love talking to and getting to know my roleplay partners!
Characters:
I have a bunch of fantasy OCs that I can use depending on the situation.

Seeking:
One on one or small group fantasy themed roleplays.

Player Information:
Average reply length?
A few short paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
Dependant on how much detail I put in and my habit of proofreading before posting, I take about five minutes to respond.
Not really, just keep me informed of when you go offline or when your responses will be slow.
I'm new to this website and the lore built into it so I won't be roleplaying my dragons just yet.
Characters:
I have a bunch of fantasy OCs that I can use depending on the situation.

Seeking:
One on one or small group fantasy themed roleplays.

Player Information:
Average reply length?
A few short paragraphs.
Average reply speed?
Dependant on how much detail I put in and my habit of proofreading before posting, I take about five minutes to respond.
Not really, just keep me informed of when you go offline or when your responses will be slow.
I'm new to this website and the lore built into it so I won't be roleplaying my dragons just yet.
Refreshing with new information!

Character Information
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
Refreshing with new information!

Character Information
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
Character Information

Almost all of my dragons are original characters. I likely won't play my fandergs unless I get into a roleplay specifically for them.

I'd prefer to stick to 1x1 or the shorter term games for quick, fun moments. I'm open to consider bigger role plays if they seem interesting enough.

Player Information
Average reply length?

My replies usually are between a couple sentences to a few short paragraphs. Novel sized replies are difficult for me and are rare events.

Average reply speed?
I'm likely to see the post rather quickly since I check several times a day, but I'm a slowish typer and have crumby internet service.

I'm open to just about anything. If not FR based (Dragon, humanoid, or shapeshifter), I prefer human or mythical characters, no animals or stories base off a book or movie.

I'm chill with most genres. Whatever fancies me at the moment I guess.
Character Information

Almost all of my dragons are original characters. I likely won't play my fandergs unless I get into a roleplay specifically for them.

I'd prefer to stick to 1x1 or the shorter term games for quick, fun moments. I'm open to consider bigger role plays if they seem interesting enough.

Player Information
Average reply length?

My replies usually are between a couple sentences to a few short paragraphs. Novel sized replies are difficult for me and are rare events.

Average reply speed?
I'm likely to see the post rather quickly since I check several times a day, but I'm a slowish typer and have crumby internet service.

I'm open to just about anything. If not FR based (Dragon, humanoid, or shapeshifter), I prefer human or mythical characters, no animals or stories base off a book or movie.

I'm chill with most genres. Whatever fancies me at the moment I guess.
Rydia.jpg
Character Information

I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it.

Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am.

Average reply speed?

I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track. At most I'd ask for weekly posts.

I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.'

I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you.

I'm currently looking for someone to fill a specific fantasy plot. If you're interested, let me know.
Character Information

I tend to use original characters. It's very rare that I go for a fandom-based rp, but there is still a slim chance I'll accept. Problem is I tend to forget what series I like when I try to list them. If we end up in a fandom-based rp, you're welcome to use any characters you want, but I'll just stick with originals. If you want to know if I'm up for a fandom rp, just PM me and ask if I know it.

Sorta yes and no. Like, I'm a huge fan of fantasy and unnatural beasts. I can just never get into realistic rps. Original worlds, modern/ancient fantasy and mild sic-fi all grab my attention. I greatly enjoy planning ahead with my rp partner.

Average reply length?

It depends on the situation. I can write five or six paragraphs in an intro, usually two or three in a fight scene, and I try to avoid one-liners in scenes with heavy dialogue. I do appreciate long responses, though there are situations where it's just tedious to have a seven paragraph response. On average, I'd have to say I give two to four paragraphs depending on how awake I am.

Average reply speed?

I'm online every day, multiple times a day. I don't need a partner who's online 24/7, but I would appreciate a post or two a day. It can be hard to get something started if your posts take so long you have to reread the whole thing to stay on track. At most I'd ask for weekly posts.

I prefer 1x1, or maybe a small group of three total. Big rps just get too hectic and when someone doesn't get online they either get left in the dust or everything has to stall. Really, all I ask is that you be okay with me turning down romance. I really hate planning romances ahead, and they always feel so forced. If two characters happen to work together, I'll let it be, but it's not often I say 'hey these two should be a thing.'

I do tend to play more than one character. I'm all good with you doing the same, I just wanted to say something here. I prefer to rp on threads, but we can plan ahead over PM. Most of my characters have art, so I'll probably wind up sharing that with you.

I'm currently looking for someone to fill a specific fantasy plot. If you're interested, let me know.
Tora2.gifDrift.gif
Characters

I generally RP with (and prefer to RP) original characters. Rarely will I RP fandom characters.

I enjoy making new OCs or using OCs from past RPs that I have been involved in. However, I prefer to create and RP non-human characters: animals, mythical animals (dragons, made up fantasy beasts, etc), anthro/ferals, and others.

I rarely RP human characters, but will do for specific RPs.

Regarding my FR Dragons, the clan and some of the dragons have lore. I am willing to stick with my already written lore or deviate entirely from it. This will depend on the RP though.

Usually, I RP multiple characters. Sometimes I will make dozens of characters. Male and female; I don’t have a preference.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay story line?

I don’t have any specific plot in mind. I’m open to ideas and creating anything. However, I prefer a roleplay that is plot based.

I enjoy fantasy, horror, sci-fi, mystery, and action themes.
I prefer gore/violence/mature themes in my RPs.

I’m generally not for romance. It never really interested me; I do not enjoy plots and RPs that revolve around couples getting together (in fact, I find myself incredibly awkward with anything romantic).
On the other hand, if a relationship happens over some time and it is not forced AT ALL, I’m cool with it.

I’m good at keeping plot rolling in a RP and I enjoy coming up with plots, conflicts, lore, even whole worlds. However, I DO NOT want to carry a RP by myself (i.e. essentially I am the only one putting effort into the RP and coming up with anything; if you put in effort into creating a decent plot and action, so will I. Don’t leave it up to me alone.)

Things I am interested in: FR Dragons, Non FR Dragons, Animals (wolves, dogs, big cats, horses, I guess really anything), Warrior Cats, Transformers, Aliens vs. Predators series, mythical creatures, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Assassin’s Creed, etc.

Things I am not interested in: high school/reality show/”slice of life” RPs, strictly romance RPs, fandoms/anime/shows/etc that I do not know, etc.

Average reply length?

Please, DO NOT give me one liners. I will NEVER give a one liner response to a post.

I will give anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, but it will also depend on the RP. If there’s a lot going on in the RP and the plot is moving, I could post well past 5 paragraphs. I've been known to give quite lengthy, adequate quality responses. If there’s not much going on at the time, I will probably not post a lot (but will give at minimum a decent paragraph so don’t fret).

Average reply speed?

WARNING:
This might be a problem with some people.

During summer, I work 40+ hours a week (gotta pay those college loans ya know?). My job is very physical and I can get pretty tired sometimes, but I am generally pretty free after work and can RP (if I don’t fall asleep before reaching my computer). I’m usually on every day unless something comes up: traveling plans, sickness, etc. I usually will try to reply at least once a day or once every other day.

However, once college comes back in September, my time on FR will be very limited. I’m a Biology major and am taking VERY rigorous classes (with the hope of becoming a veterinarian someday). I will not be able to RP every day. Weekends would be easier to RP for me when school is around, but some weekends will be better than others. During college, expect me to post once a week, but this is a rough estimate.

If school gets very bad, and I have non-stop exams and exhaustion is beating me down, I will need to put the RP on hiatus. This is TEMPORARY. I will NEVER abandon a RP, especially if it is something that interests me and something I have put a lot of time and effort into. I will let you know if and when this happens. Once time lets up, I will let you know and continue the RP where it was left off. If you are not okay with a temporary hiatus, please do not start a RP with me.
Like I said, I will never quit on a RP.

I want a 1x1 RP (no groups) with someone who is mature, literate, and an experienced RPer. I’ve been RPing for 10+ years and am looking for someone who knows what they’re doing.

I want someone who is willing to put effort into the RP and does not leave the entire thing up to me.

I consider myself someone who likes to communicate with the person I am RPing with. I prefer someone who can communicate effectively with me as well. Let me know if you won’t be able to reply for a while, or you want the plot to go in a certain direction, or you want to add/kill characters. I like to plan out RPs ahead of time. Talk to me. I’m nice(ish) and I get along with just about everyone. I like making friends and getting to know people I am RPing with too.

I don’t like god-modding, power plays, or perfect characters. Don’t kill my characters without my consent. I will not kill yours without your consent.

Follow the FR guidelines and rules, as always.

I prefer to RP through Forums, but PMs can work too. If there is a different medium in which you wish to RP on, please let me know and maybe we can work something out. I'm flexible, to an extent.

I am +2 FR time.

I’m looking for something long term. Not something that lasts a few weeks or months and then is dead. I've had RPs last years and have made amazing friends through RPs (although this is not what I am expecting out of every RP I create).

If all this seems cool with you, shoot me a PM!
Characters

I generally RP with (and prefer to RP) original characters. Rarely will I RP fandom characters.

I enjoy making new OCs or using OCs from past RPs that I have been involved in. However, I prefer to create and RP non-human characters: animals, mythical animals (dragons, made up fantasy beasts, etc), anthro/ferals, and others.

I rarely RP human characters, but will do for specific RPs.

Regarding my FR Dragons, the clan and some of the dragons have lore. I am willing to stick with my already written lore or deviate entirely from it. This will depend on the RP though.

Usually, I RP multiple characters. Sometimes I will make dozens of characters. Male and female; I don’t have a preference.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay story line?

I don’t have any specific plot in mind. I’m open to ideas and creating anything. However, I prefer a roleplay that is plot based.

I enjoy fantasy, horror, sci-fi, mystery, and action themes.
I prefer gore/violence/mature themes in my RPs.

I’m generally not for romance. It never really interested me; I do not enjoy plots and RPs that revolve around couples getting together (in fact, I find myself incredibly awkward with anything romantic).
On the other hand, if a relationship happens over some time and it is not forced AT ALL, I’m cool with it.

I’m good at keeping plot rolling in a RP and I enjoy coming up with plots, conflicts, lore, even whole worlds. However, I DO NOT want to carry a RP by myself (i.e. essentially I am the only one putting effort into the RP and coming up with anything; if you put in effort into creating a decent plot and action, so will I. Don’t leave it up to me alone.)

Things I am interested in: FR Dragons, Non FR Dragons, Animals (wolves, dogs, big cats, horses, I guess really anything), Warrior Cats, Transformers, Aliens vs. Predators series, mythical creatures, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Assassin’s Creed, etc.

Things I am not interested in: high school/reality show/”slice of life” RPs, strictly romance RPs, fandoms/anime/shows/etc that I do not know, etc.

Average reply length?

Please, DO NOT give me one liners. I will NEVER give a one liner response to a post.

I will give anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, but it will also depend on the RP. If there’s a lot going on in the RP and the plot is moving, I could post well past 5 paragraphs. I've been known to give quite lengthy, adequate quality responses. If there’s not much going on at the time, I will probably not post a lot (but will give at minimum a decent paragraph so don’t fret).

Average reply speed?

WARNING:
This might be a problem with some people.

During summer, I work 40+ hours a week (gotta pay those college loans ya know?). My job is very physical and I can get pretty tired sometimes, but I am generally pretty free after work and can RP (if I don’t fall asleep before reaching my computer). I’m usually on every day unless something comes up: traveling plans, sickness, etc. I usually will try to reply at least once a day or once every other day.

However, once college comes back in September, my time on FR will be very limited. I’m a Biology major and am taking VERY rigorous classes (with the hope of becoming a veterinarian someday). I will not be able to RP every day. Weekends would be easier to RP for me when school is around, but some weekends will be better than others. During college, expect me to post once a week, but this is a rough estimate.

If school gets very bad, and I have non-stop exams and exhaustion is beating me down, I will need to put the RP on hiatus. This is TEMPORARY. I will NEVER abandon a RP, especially if it is something that interests me and something I have put a lot of time and effort into. I will let you know if and when this happens. Once time lets up, I will let you know and continue the RP where it was left off. If you are not okay with a temporary hiatus, please do not start a RP with me.
Like I said, I will never quit on a RP.

I want a 1x1 RP (no groups) with someone who is mature, literate, and an experienced RPer. I’ve been RPing for 10+ years and am looking for someone who knows what they’re doing.

I want someone who is willing to put effort into the RP and does not leave the entire thing up to me.

I consider myself someone who likes to communicate with the person I am RPing with. I prefer someone who can communicate effectively with me as well. Let me know if you won’t be able to reply for a while, or you want the plot to go in a certain direction, or you want to add/kill characters. I like to plan out RPs ahead of time. Talk to me. I’m nice(ish) and I get along with just about everyone. I like making friends and getting to know people I am RPing with too.

I don’t like god-modding, power plays, or perfect characters. Don’t kill my characters without my consent. I will not kill yours without your consent.

Follow the FR guidelines and rules, as always.

I prefer to RP through Forums, but PMs can work too. If there is a different medium in which you wish to RP on, please let me know and maybe we can work something out. I'm flexible, to an extent.

I am +2 FR time.

I’m looking for something long term. Not something that lasts a few weeks or months and then is dead. I've had RPs last years and have made amazing friends through RPs (although this is not what I am expecting out of every RP I create).

If all this seems cool with you, shoot me a PM!
Character Information:
My character(s) are either my FR dragons (In their dragon form or in Gijinka form) or Characters that could belong in a pokemon fandom. All of them are my own characters.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:
FR-related rps?
One time meetings, blooming friendships, alliances between clans? I'm not really looking for something specific, just something that's not too negative.

Player Information:

Average reply length?: I can go from 2-3 paragraphs to a couple pages long depending on the inspiration. English is my second language, so it might not be the longest of texts, although I try my best to write good, full sentences.

Average reply speed?: More than once a day.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?: Please don't get angry if RL comes in the way of continuing the rp? I also prefer one on one rps, but the person can have more than one character of their own interacting without trouble!

Would you like to share any additional information?:

These are the links to the dragons in my lair I might use for rp. Those without a proper Gijinka will most likely be drawn if they are chosen to be rp-ed with.

Gaius, Clan Leader.
Orion, Royal guard.
Skyler, Powerful Mage.
Xander, Knight.
Raijin, Tactitian

All of them have a bit of their personality in their bio!
Character Information:
My character(s) are either my FR dragons (In their dragon form or in Gijinka form) or Characters that could belong in a pokemon fandom. All of them are my own characters.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?:
FR-related rps?
One time meetings, blooming friendships, alliances between clans? I'm not really looking for something specific, just something that's not too negative.

Player Information:

Average reply length?: I can go from 2-3 paragraphs to a couple pages long depending on the inspiration. English is my second language, so it might not be the longest of texts, although I try my best to write good, full sentences.

Average reply speed?: More than once a day.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?: Please don't get angry if RL comes in the way of continuing the rp? I also prefer one on one rps, but the person can have more than one character of their own interacting without trouble!

Would you like to share any additional information?:

These are the links to the dragons in my lair I might use for rp. Those without a proper Gijinka will most likely be drawn if they are chosen to be rp-ed with.

Gaius, Clan Leader.
Orion, Royal guard.
Skyler, Powerful Mage.
Xander, Knight.
Raijin, Tactitian

All of them have a bit of their personality in their bio!
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
[url]http://http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=287426&tab=dragon&did=33726402[/url]Character Information
Please describe.
my character will be my dragon, Qing, on FR. Qing is named after me (because my name is Qing) and he is a ridgeback male. His personality is just like mine, and he is an original character

If yes, please describe.
no, I'm not seeking any specific storyline. For now, I want to find a good one for beginners.

Player Information

Average reply length?
normally a few sentences to a paragraph

Average reply speed?
i can reply to most stuff within the day that I am asked to reply to depending on how busy I am. During school, my reply speed may be slower than that of my summer break reply speed

not that I know of right now. Again, I'm very new to RP so I don't really know much about it

this is the link to my OC. He is based mostly off of me and some other characteristics I choose to add in him
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=287426&tab=dragon&did=33726402
[url]http://http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=287426&tab=dragon&did=33726402[/url]Character Information
Please describe.
my character will be my dragon, Qing, on FR. Qing is named after me (because my name is Qing) and he is a ridgeback male. His personality is just like mine, and he is an original character

If yes, please describe.
no, I'm not seeking any specific storyline. For now, I want to find a good one for beginners.

Player Information

Average reply length?
normally a few sentences to a paragraph

Average reply speed?
i can reply to most stuff within the day that I am asked to reply to depending on how busy I am. During school, my reply speed may be slower than that of my summer break reply speed

not that I know of right now. Again, I'm very new to RP so I don't really know much about it

this is the link to my OC. He is based mostly off of me and some other characteristics I choose to add in him
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=287426&tab=dragon&did=33726402
Me
Please contact me for dragon sketches if you want them.
Character Information

Please describe.

97% of the time my characters are original. It would be a rare occurrence for me to RP a cinematic/fandom character.

If yes, please describe.

I sincerely prefer non-human characters to RP with. I don't find much joy in writing humanic-type literature and would just prefer not to. That being said, I am very open to any other options - animal, FR dragon, realistic/fantastical, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I am definitely a literate RP-er! I can write anything from a paragraph to pages, depending on the specific RP, current plot, and fellow writers.

Average reply speed?

Depends on the wanted length of the posts. I currently have 3 jobs and my time is spread out, but I would feel comfortable with saying that I could post at least once a day typically (sometimes more). I prefer quality over quantity of posts, so some may take longer than others. There will be times that I'm sure I'll be a bit busier and/or away from service, but I am good at keeping people informed about that.

I would love to write as a 1x1 or 1x2 plot, but I can be persuaded otherwise. I love good,
in-depth writing and complexity of characters and plot.

I would prefer the RP to be off-site, for simple fact of ease of posting. The more access I have to the host-site, the more I will be able to post. For example, Google Docs would especially work since I can host that on my phone and can even write in offline situations. But, for the right writing partner I can be swayed one way or another.

Overall, if any of this sounds like a good fit, please feel free to message me! I promise that I won't bite and I am pretty open to any ideas that you may have. I am flexible and just itching to write.
Character Information

Please describe.

97% of the time my characters are original. It would be a rare occurrence for me to RP a cinematic/fandom character.

If yes, please describe.

I sincerely prefer non-human characters to RP with. I don't find much joy in writing humanic-type literature and would just prefer not to. That being said, I am very open to any other options - animal, FR dragon, realistic/fantastical, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?

I am definitely a literate RP-er! I can write anything from a paragraph to pages, depending on the specific RP, current plot, and fellow writers.

Average reply speed?

Depends on the wanted length of the posts. I currently have 3 jobs and my time is spread out, but I would feel comfortable with saying that I could post at least once a day typically (sometimes more). I prefer quality over quantity of posts, so some may take longer than others. There will be times that I'm sure I'll be a bit busier and/or away from service, but I am good at keeping people informed about that.

I would love to write as a 1x1 or 1x2 plot, but I can be persuaded otherwise. I love good,
in-depth writing and complexity of characters and plot.

I would prefer the RP to be off-site, for simple fact of ease of posting. The more access I have to the host-site, the more I will be able to post. For example, Google Docs would especially work since I can host that on my phone and can even write in offline situations. But, for the right writing partner I can be swayed one way or another.

Overall, if any of this sounds like a good fit, please feel free to message me! I promise that I won't bite and I am pretty open to any ideas that you may have. I am flexible and just itching to write.
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Character Information

With the exception of my FR dragons, all my characters are original! I'm not really interested in fandom RP, except maybe FR?

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
I'm open to anything, really, but tend to enjoy fantasy/sci fi/historical/horror/paranormal/otherwise non-ordinary settings more. I like monsters. :D b

I am open to (and really enjoy, tbh) RPs where we basically start from scratch and build on our characters/everything else as we go.

I don't mind romance it if it comes up naturally. I'm fine with any gender combination and write mostly MxM on my own. Pre-planning for two characters to get together is really not my thing. Violence is ok.

Player Information

Average reply length?
1-5 paragraphs. Can be longer or shorter depending on what's going on, ex: I don't try to stretch quick stuff where your character would probably react immediately. That said, I won't give one liners either.

Average reply speed?
If we're in THE SWING I'll take like 30 minutes. Otherwise it'll be hours to a day or two. In general, I'll match your pace.

Note: my mental health is a bit shoddy so I may sometimes lack the energy. If I ghost on you (even if i'm still visibly posting on FR or feeding my dragons) please know that it's not permanent and I am not abandoning the RP on purpose. (also feel free to remind me if I take too long.)

Just be cool tbh. Not compulsory, but if you're into worldbuilding, tend to have a lot of characters, and have a soft spot for Horrible Content, we're probably of the same mindset.
Also if you wanna RP anything that would earn a film an R rating, pls be over 18.

I'd prefer to RP offsite, although I'm not exactly sure where? :'D I have discord.

If you think we sound like a good fit, please feel free to message me!

EDIT: I think I have my hands full at the moment
Character Information

With the exception of my FR dragons, all my characters are original! I'm not really interested in fandom RP, except maybe FR?

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
I'm open to anything, really, but tend to enjoy fantasy/sci fi/historical/horror/paranormal/otherwise non-ordinary settings more. I like monsters. :D b

I am open to (and really enjoy, tbh) RPs where we basically start from scratch and build on our characters/everything else as we go.

I don't mind romance it if it comes up naturally. I'm fine with any gender combination and write mostly MxM on my own. Pre-planning for two characters to get together is really not my thing. Violence is ok.

Player Information

Average reply length?
1-5 paragraphs. Can be longer or shorter depending on what's going on, ex: I don't try to stretch quick stuff where your character would probably react immediately. That said, I won't give one liners either.

Average reply speed?
If we're in THE SWING I'll take like 30 minutes. Otherwise it'll be hours to a day or two. In general, I'll match your pace.

Note: my mental health is a bit shoddy so I may sometimes lack the energy. If I ghost on you (even if i'm still visibly posting on FR or feeding my dragons) please know that it's not permanent and I am not abandoning the RP on purpose. (also feel free to remind me if I take too long.)

Just be cool tbh. Not compulsory, but if you're into worldbuilding, tend to have a lot of characters, and have a soft spot for Horrible Content, we're probably of the same mindset.
Also if you wanna RP anything that would earn a film an R rating, pls be over 18.

I'd prefer to RP offsite, although I'm not exactly sure where? :'D I have discord.

If you think we sound like a good fit, please feel free to message me!

EDIT: I think I have my hands full at the moment
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 133 134