Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 133 134
Character information
Any of the dragons i have that have a Role play description (i have a dragon called info who has the names of those dragons so there easier to find)

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really, but i'll only rp with dragons. other wises i'll go with anything!

Average reply length?
This is when things go south for me, it can very from being 2 paragraphs to half a paragraph or even longer i try my best though.

Average reply speed?

This also verys i am dislexic so i'll some times spell things wrong and i'll try to fix them so i might take a bit longer to replie because i'm fixing some words but if i can spell them all right it can be very quick! I can reply to them tell i go to bed!

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I prefer only RPing with one person but i am willing to do three people rp's but keep in mind i might be a bit slower to respond! and if it is with only one person i'd prefer private messaging (I've never rped here so if thats normal here sorry for reminding you)

Hopefully i did everythings right sorry if i didn't do this right!

Wish you all many happy days!
Character information
Any of the dragons i have that have a Role play description (i have a dragon called info who has the names of those dragons so there easier to find)

Not really, but i'll only rp with dragons. other wises i'll go with anything!

Average reply length?
This is when things go south for me, it can very from being 2 paragraphs to half a paragraph or even longer i try my best though.

Average reply speed?

This also verys i am dislexic so i'll some times spell things wrong and i'll try to fix them so i might take a bit longer to replie because i'm fixing some words but if i can spell them all right it can be very quick! I can reply to them tell i go to bed!

I prefer only RPing with one person but i am willing to do three people rp's but keep in mind i might be a bit slower to respond! and if it is with only one person i'd prefer private messaging (I've never rped here so if thats normal here sorry for reminding you)

Hopefully i did everythings right sorry if i didn't do this right!

Wish you all many happy days!
sh5xjiu.png 6JxFimx.png QRVupBA.png bYt72YT.png SEIqIGe.png 2VtxnMX.png o7CqYdD.png RDt6LqI.png EB9jVcQ.png oaolHwW.png
I am open for PWYW art commissions on my art shop!
Character Information
I have multiple original characters and FR characters.

Not really, I'm a fan of adventure and action. I'm not great with romance.

Player Information
+3 FR time.

Average reply length?
Depends. At least a short paragraph, sometimes a few paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Definitely within a day. Usually within an hour.

Decent spelling and grammar. That is it. Doesn't have to be perfect, just legible.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I don't take myself too seriously.
Character Information
I have multiple original characters and FR characters.

Not really, I'm a fan of adventure and action. I'm not great with romance.

Player Information
+3 FR time.

Average reply length?
Depends. At least a short paragraph, sometimes a few paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Definitely within a day. Usually within an hour.

Decent spelling and grammar. That is it. Doesn't have to be perfect, just legible.

I don't take myself too seriously.
I do art, and stuff.
She/Her | Usually chill | +3 FR Time | Feel free to ping :) | My Avatar
Character Information
I have many characters, from humans to dragons. It all depends on the storyline and themes of the RP in question. FR based Roleplays will of course feature dragons from my lair.

I am an incredibly flexible person. I will RP any theme, story, situation from horror to romcom, dark to fluffy and light. Nothing is out of bounds and I have no restrictions on anything. I adore historical based RPs and fantasy ones though.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I will match the response length of others, though I dislike one word/one sentence responses. In general I usually aim for semi-paragraph to paragraph responses, though it depends on the situation in the RP and what is happening. I feel longer responses give more to go off.

Average reply speed?
This is the hard part, I am Australian and thus am +18 to 19 hours ahead of FR time. I am pretty active during my night and sometimes during my day so the timezone issue shouldn't be too much of a problem. I am a university student and I work part-time as well so those things might occasionally get in the way, but there shouldn't be too much of a delay in response speed.

I do not have any concerns about who I RP with as I have RPd with many. I do prefer a decent amount of literacy, though if you do have difficulties then that's fine as well. I do like to set up an RP rather than spontaneously start one. Otherwise, all I ask is that you're respectable and polite.

I have RPd with groups before and whilst they're fun, it can be frustrating because of the timezone differences. Thus I much prefer a 1x1 roleplay or maximum of 3-4 in a group (which to me, personally, is easier to manage than say 7+). I tend to RP over PMs, however if you're wanting to RP in a thread then that is ok as well, it sometimes tends to be easier to track. I also RP on gmail, so if I feel comfortable and you wish to take the RP to emails (which is easier for me) then we can do so.

I am open to including romance in RPs, and as such I can RP any sort of pairing, whether it be FxM, FxF, MxM or other.

I have been roleplaying for several years now and am very friendly. Just drop me a PM and an idea if you wish to start something!
Character Information
I have many characters, from humans to dragons. It all depends on the storyline and themes of the RP in question. FR based Roleplays will of course feature dragons from my lair.

I am an incredibly flexible person. I will RP any theme, story, situation from horror to romcom, dark to fluffy and light. Nothing is out of bounds and I have no restrictions on anything. I adore historical based RPs and fantasy ones though.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I will match the response length of others, though I dislike one word/one sentence responses. In general I usually aim for semi-paragraph to paragraph responses, though it depends on the situation in the RP and what is happening. I feel longer responses give more to go off.

Average reply speed?
This is the hard part, I am Australian and thus am +18 to 19 hours ahead of FR time. I am pretty active during my night and sometimes during my day so the timezone issue shouldn't be too much of a problem. I am a university student and I work part-time as well so those things might occasionally get in the way, but there shouldn't be too much of a delay in response speed.

I do not have any concerns about who I RP with as I have RPd with many. I do prefer a decent amount of literacy, though if you do have difficulties then that's fine as well. I do like to set up an RP rather than spontaneously start one. Otherwise, all I ask is that you're respectable and polite.

I have RPd with groups before and whilst they're fun, it can be frustrating because of the timezone differences. Thus I much prefer a 1x1 roleplay or maximum of 3-4 in a group (which to me, personally, is easier to manage than say 7+). I tend to RP over PMs, however if you're wanting to RP in a thread then that is ok as well, it sometimes tends to be easier to track. I also RP on gmail, so if I feel comfortable and you wish to take the RP to emails (which is easier for me) then we can do so.

I am open to including romance in RPs, and as such I can RP any sort of pairing, whether it be FxM, FxF, MxM or other.

I have been roleplaying for several years now and am very friendly. Just drop me a PM and an idea if you wish to start something!
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Character Info!!
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.
Ah actually both. I have multiple characters I'm willing to use, you can ask me about them, or check my lair for lore dragons and rp tumblr (facxtxdabstraction.tumblr.com) to see!
If yes, please describe.
Not really? I love doing p much anything except extreme gore or smut.
Player Info!!
Average reply length?
That heavily depends on the roleplay, if it's 1x1 or a group, angsty, fluffy, or new beginnings. And if I have the muse at that time. But on average it ranged from small paragraphs to long, almost short story length. I can do one liners and crack too!
Average reply speed?
Again heavily dependent on the thread, but on forums (and tumblr based stuff) I can range from immediately after the last reply or longer.
not really, I enjoy most everything I just prefer everyone to be respectful to one another and such.
Ah I'm free to give out my skype/discord and for pm, I do love talking with my partners ooc! I do bite come talk to me.
Character Info!!
Please describe.
Ah actually both. I have multiple characters I'm willing to use, you can ask me about them, or check my lair for lore dragons and rp tumblr (facxtxdabstraction.tumblr.com) to see!
If yes, please describe.
Not really? I love doing p much anything except extreme gore or smut.
Player Info!!
Average reply length?
That heavily depends on the roleplay, if it's 1x1 or a group, angsty, fluffy, or new beginnings. And if I have the muse at that time. But on average it ranged from small paragraphs to long, almost short story length. I can do one liners and crack too!
Average reply speed?
Again heavily dependent on the thread, but on forums (and tumblr based stuff) I can range from immediately after the last reply or longer.
not really, I enjoy most everything I just prefer everyone to be respectful to one another and such.
Ah I'm free to give out my skype/discord and for pm, I do love talking with my partners ooc! I do bite come talk to me.
h8Cw3Yh.gif
[quote name="Spiritfire" date=2016-10-01 17:10:45] The urge to roleplay is strong in this one. @-@ (I'm especially looking for someone who I could roleplay with long-term! Short-term partners are fine as well, of course. :P) [b]Character Information[/b] [i]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/i] All my characters are original and difficult people who hate me. I'm not particularly inclined to create fandom characters, although if for whatever reason you'd like to roleplay your fandom character with my original one, be my guest~ Also, all my characters are terrible people. XD If you're interested and I send you a list of my characters' profiles and you decide to back out, I absolutely do not blame you. ;P They're all human/humanoid, by the way (in an au is fine). :) [i]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/i] Not particularly. To be honest, I'm pretty bad at plot, although there are a couple of au ideas (courtesy of tumblr) that I'd be interested in seeing play out. :) I do like elements of fantasy and sci-fi a lot, but if you have a particular genre and/or plot in mind that doesn't include it I'll probably still be up for it~ I am [s]pretty[/s] interested in MxM romance at the moment, but 1. I would prefer a plot not including the romance, and 2. it should preferably be a buildup, not sudden or "previously established." [b]Player Information[/b] [i]Average reply length?[/i] I can write a lot if I'm inspired, and (obviously) the opposite when I'm less so. I do usually try to write at least 2 good paragraphs, although it usually ranges from 4-6 depending on how much material you give me to work with. Sometimes my fingers slip and I write two pages. :P [i]Average reply speed?[/i] Oh man. Here comes the difficult part, where all the contestants give up on me. Uhm. It varies? Usually when my roleplaying muse is around, I can reply basically every day (even if I have school work to do...oops), but after it leaves (as it always inevitably does, even when I'm really enjoying myself) that can slow down a lot. Like. To the point of my possibly disappearing off the face of the Earth. :| Poke me if I disappear! Uh, hopefully not too much. Sometimes it takes a while. Usually after a while my muse returns to me (the unfaithful steed...grr) and I want to return to the roleplay, although I am usually too embarrassed about disappearing to ask. :P [i]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/i] Oh yeah. I'm not particularly interested in a group roleplay, although I might be tempted if the plot/roleplayers seem cool enough. I dunno what else. Basic roleplaying etiquette is expected, I guess. :P I'd prefer a semi- to literate roleplayer too. :P It's not as fun when you're typing out paragraphs and your partner's only giving you a few sentences, y'know~? I also prefer there being an equal amount of control in the plot. It's kind of a strange thing, I know, but I've had a few roleplays in the past where, although enjoyable, my partners always wanted to subvert things on me and didn't let me do anything with the plot at all. That wasn't fun, or as fun as it could've been. x3 Not a requirement, but I'd love it if we could chat outside the roleplay too~ Discuss the plot or worldbuild, at least, because meeting new friendly people is always awesome. :33 Promise I don't bite ([i]too[/i] hard)! [i]Would you like to share any additional information?[/i] Hmm. I don't do smut, although suggestive themes, cursing, basically anything else is fine with me. I'd prefer to use fade to black if things do get to that point. I'm also only looking for human/humanoid-type roleplays at the moment! What else? I'd prefer to roleplay over Skype or Discord, although I would be willing to on FR forums if you really really need to, for whatever reason. And I'm on EST, so I'm +4 FR time. Also! I [i]am[/i] a minor, so keep that in mind if you'd be uncomfortable roleplaying with one. I don't personally have a preference for my partner's age, so long as you're not less than 10 I guess. Though if you are young, I ask that you keep in mind that my character are usually pretty dark in terms of history and occasionally personality, and basically none of them are PG-13 in any way shape or form. >.> Whoops. (hey, I /did/ say they were terrible people :P) Thanks for reading/considering, and I hope you have a good day! ^^ [/quote] I probably shouldn't, knowing how much of a problem I can have with commitment, but I think I'll just...leave this here...with a couple edits. >.>
Spiritfire wrote on 2016-10-01:
The urge to roleplay is strong in this one. @-@
(I'm especially looking for someone who I could roleplay with long-term! Short-term partners are fine as well, of course. :P)

Character Information

All my characters are original and difficult people who hate me. I'm not particularly inclined to create fandom characters, although if for whatever reason you'd like to roleplay your fandom character with my original one, be my guest~
Also, all my characters are terrible people. XD If you're interested and I send you a list of my characters' profiles and you decide to back out, I absolutely do not blame you. ;P
They're all human/humanoid, by the way (in an au is fine). :)

Not particularly. To be honest, I'm pretty bad at plot, although there are a couple of au ideas (courtesy of tumblr) that I'd be interested in seeing play out. :) I do like elements of fantasy and sci-fi a lot, but if you have a particular genre and/or plot in mind that doesn't include it I'll probably still be up for it~
I am pretty interested in MxM romance at the moment, but 1. I would prefer a plot not including the romance, and 2. it should preferably be a buildup, not sudden or "previously established."

Player Information

Average reply length?

I can write a lot if I'm inspired, and (obviously) the opposite when I'm less so. I do usually try to write at least 2 good paragraphs, although it usually ranges from 4-6 depending on how much material you give me to work with. Sometimes my fingers slip and I write two pages. :P

Average reply speed?

Oh man. Here comes the difficult part, where all the contestants give up on me. Uhm. It varies? Usually when my roleplaying muse is around, I can reply basically every day (even if I have school work to do...oops), but after it leaves (as it always inevitably does, even when I'm really enjoying myself) that can slow down a lot. Like. To the point of my possibly disappearing off the face of the Earth. :|
Poke me if I disappear! Uh, hopefully not too much. Sometimes it takes a while. Usually after a while my muse returns to me (the unfaithful steed...grr) and I want to return to the roleplay, although I am usually too embarrassed about disappearing to ask. :P

Oh yeah. I'm not particularly interested in a group roleplay, although I might be tempted if the plot/roleplayers seem cool enough.
I dunno what else. Basic roleplaying etiquette is expected, I guess. :P I'd prefer a semi- to literate roleplayer too. :P It's not as fun when you're typing out paragraphs and your partner's only giving you a few sentences, y'know~?
I also prefer there being an equal amount of control in the plot. It's kind of a strange thing, I know, but I've had a few roleplays in the past where, although enjoyable, my partners always wanted to subvert things on me and didn't let me do anything with the plot at all. That wasn't fun, or as fun as it could've been. x3
Not a requirement, but I'd love it if we could chat outside the roleplay too~ Discuss the plot or worldbuild, at least, because meeting new friendly people is always awesome. :33 Promise I don't bite (too hard)!

Hmm. I don't do smut, although suggestive themes, cursing, basically anything else is fine with me. I'd prefer to use fade to black if things do get to that point. I'm also only looking for human/humanoid-type roleplays at the moment!
What else? I'd prefer to roleplay over Skype or Discord, although I would be willing to on FR forums if you really really need to, for whatever reason. And I'm on EST, so I'm +4 FR time.
Also! I am a minor, so keep that in mind if you'd be uncomfortable roleplaying with one. I don't personally have a preference for my partner's age, so long as you're not less than 10 I guess. Though if you are young, I ask that you keep in mind that my character are usually pretty dark in terms of history and occasionally personality, and basically none of them are PG-13 in any way shape or form. >.> Whoops. (hey, I /did/ say they were terrible people :P)

Thanks for reading/considering, and I hope you have a good day! ^^

I probably shouldn't, knowing how much of a problem I can have with commitment, but I think I'll just...leave this here...with a couple edits. >.>
• spirit •
• it/they/he •
• fr +3 •
I have millions of OCs, only a few of them are original. Most of them are Pokemon OCs.

I'm an open-minded lady. I always go for fandom RPs though. Ones that will be bound to catch my eye are:
Pokemon (this is almost a guarantee)
Flight Rising
Kirby
Undertale (woah, that tomato almost hit me!)
Team Fortress 2 (I have yet to be in a TF2 RP)
Super Mario Bros
But if something does interest me that aren't these fandoms I will keep an eye on it.

Player Information
I'm in Central time, for reference. I'm also much more active at night, but I post a lot during the day as well. Though once school comes in at August I might be slower in my posting.

Average reply length?
Two to three paragraphs. If I'm struggling with a reply, expect one paragraph. If I'm particularly inspired, expect four paragraphs or even more.

Average reply speed?
Highly variable, and dependent on the speed of the roleplay.

I want to be in groups of 4+, I don't like 1x1's or small groups. I also would like to see a minimum of a paragraph, but I'm fine with less as long as it doesn't go into one-liner territory. Just expect longer replies from me. I also want some direction in the RP.

Nah, not really.
I have millions of OCs, only a few of them are original. Most of them are Pokemon OCs.

I'm an open-minded lady. I always go for fandom RPs though. Ones that will be bound to catch my eye are:
Pokemon (this is almost a guarantee)
Flight Rising
Kirby
Undertale (woah, that tomato almost hit me!)
Team Fortress 2 (I have yet to be in a TF2 RP)
Super Mario Bros
But if something does interest me that aren't these fandoms I will keep an eye on it.

Player Information
I'm in Central time, for reference. I'm also much more active at night, but I post a lot during the day as well. Though once school comes in at August I might be slower in my posting.

Average reply length?
Two to three paragraphs. If I'm struggling with a reply, expect one paragraph. If I'm particularly inspired, expect four paragraphs or even more.

Average reply speed?
Highly variable, and dependent on the speed of the roleplay.

I want to be in groups of 4+, I don't like 1x1's or small groups. I also would like to see a minimum of a paragraph, but I'm fine with less as long as it doesn't go into one-liner territory. Just expect longer replies from me. I also want some direction in the RP.

Nah, not really.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Character Information
My OCs are mostly humanoid and male. A few need to have specific settings (like my merman character, for example) but most are pretty flexible since majority of my characters are normal humanoids. I'm fine with roleplaying with my FR dragons too, since a good bulk of them have developed lore. They're also mostly gay or bi, so there's that.

For fandoms I only use the setting, never characters that aren't my own (ie my own Pokemon trainer in the Pokemon universe). I don't really have any specific fandoms in mind right now, but feel free to run a few by me if you're interested.

Nothing in particular, though I do tend to avoid steampunk and heavy/horror themes. I do casual/slice of life a lot with a hint of fantasy, and mature ones if my partner wants.

Most of my rps have romance in them and I prefer MxM, but it's not really a requirement. It's just something I enjoy and it gets me more invested in the rp. If my partner doesn't have a plot in mind I can help by looking through some prompts online.

Player Information
Average reply length?
At least two paragraphs, averaging around three. It can get as long as five paragraphs, but it really depends on what's happening. Never one-liners.

Average reply speed?
At least once a day, since on other days I have to work on personal projects. I like putting thought in my replies and don't like getting one out just for the sake of it. I usually give a heads up if I can't reply for some reason.

Would prefer partners above 18. It's just something I'm comfortable with. I only roleplay through Discord because profanity and the like are not allowed on site. PMs for clan letters.

I'd like to have a visual reference of your character, even if it was made using an online dollmaker. Honestly I use those as a base first if I'm too lazy to draw them out myself. Also, communication is key both on and off roleplaying. If there's something bothering you about the way I conduct myself/my characters/the rp then I'd like to talk it out instead of getting into a heated argument.

It would be great if you already have a plot in mind before contacting me. I have a few ideas myself, but I don't fancy leading the entire rp myself since it can get quite tedious. It'd also be nice if your reply length and speed were similar to mine.

You can call me Riri or Rin - I'm 23, a major in Animation, and I like to play video games. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now and if you want a sample of my roleplay style feel free to ask me for one.

That's about it, I think? If you have any questions feel free to pm me about it!
Character Information
My OCs are mostly humanoid and male. A few need to have specific settings (like my merman character, for example) but most are pretty flexible since majority of my characters are normal humanoids. I'm fine with roleplaying with my FR dragons too, since a good bulk of them have developed lore. They're also mostly gay or bi, so there's that.

For fandoms I only use the setting, never characters that aren't my own (ie my own Pokemon trainer in the Pokemon universe). I don't really have any specific fandoms in mind right now, but feel free to run a few by me if you're interested.

Nothing in particular, though I do tend to avoid steampunk and heavy/horror themes. I do casual/slice of life a lot with a hint of fantasy, and mature ones if my partner wants.

Most of my rps have romance in them and I prefer MxM, but it's not really a requirement. It's just something I enjoy and it gets me more invested in the rp. If my partner doesn't have a plot in mind I can help by looking through some prompts online.

Player Information
Average reply length?
At least two paragraphs, averaging around three. It can get as long as five paragraphs, but it really depends on what's happening. Never one-liners.

Average reply speed?
At least once a day, since on other days I have to work on personal projects. I like putting thought in my replies and don't like getting one out just for the sake of it. I usually give a heads up if I can't reply for some reason.

Would prefer partners above 18. It's just something I'm comfortable with. I only roleplay through Discord because profanity and the like are not allowed on site. PMs for clan letters.

I'd like to have a visual reference of your character, even if it was made using an online dollmaker. Honestly I use those as a base first if I'm too lazy to draw them out myself. Also, communication is key both on and off roleplaying. If there's something bothering you about the way I conduct myself/my characters/the rp then I'd like to talk it out instead of getting into a heated argument.

It would be great if you already have a plot in mind before contacting me. I have a few ideas myself, but I don't fancy leading the entire rp myself since it can get quite tedious. It'd also be nice if your reply length and speed were similar to mine.

You can call me Riri or Rin - I'm 23, a major in Animation, and I like to play video games. I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now and if you want a sample of my roleplay style feel free to ask me for one.

That's about it, I think? If you have any questions feel free to pm me about it!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
I always use original characters. I usually invent one as I go; when I join an RP I'll post a character sheet somewhere on the site. I have a feeling that I'll use dragons exclusively here.

Not particularly; I'm a fantasy person (clearly). In the past my RPs normally involved quests and a villain. Mild romance is okay.

Average reply length?
My replies are normally a reflection of who I'm roleplaying with. If I see that my partner(s) are writing long replies I will likely put in 2-5 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Could be once per day or less. I need folks who are casual (but commited long-term). I'm 24 and I work inconsistent shifts, and sometimes I have a social life. I'll probably get online between 8-11pm EST (5-8 server time) each day. (I'm currently writing this at work, though, at 11:30am... So who knows??)

I prefer a bit of a mature group. Romance is sparing, longer replies, strong character arcs. I'm no grammar freak but replies should be coherent.
I don't mean to sound pretentious! I've been roleplaying for, like, 10 years and I've had some great experiences and some terrible ones.

Let's have fun! I like to roleplay for writing practice. I'm trying to get back into a novel-writing groove and I gotta stretch these creative muscles!
I always use original characters. I usually invent one as I go; when I join an RP I'll post a character sheet somewhere on the site. I have a feeling that I'll use dragons exclusively here.

Not particularly; I'm a fantasy person (clearly). In the past my RPs normally involved quests and a villain. Mild romance is okay.

Average reply length?
My replies are normally a reflection of who I'm roleplaying with. If I see that my partner(s) are writing long replies I will likely put in 2-5 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Could be once per day or less. I need folks who are casual (but commited long-term). I'm 24 and I work inconsistent shifts, and sometimes I have a social life. I'll probably get online between 8-11pm EST (5-8 server time) each day. (I'm currently writing this at work, though, at 11:30am... So who knows??)

I prefer a bit of a mature group. Romance is sparing, longer replies, strong character arcs. I'm no grammar freak but replies should be coherent.
I don't mean to sound pretentious! I've been roleplaying for, like, 10 years and I've had some great experiences and some terrible ones.

Let's have fun! I like to roleplay for writing practice. I'm trying to get back into a novel-writing groove and I gotta stretch these creative muscles!
Siggy.jpg
Character Information
Well all of my characters have been original: I've never thought of or needed to attempt a fandom character so that just never crossed my mind. But! if you're wanting to do a fandom RP then I could give it a shot~ I am a flexible RPer. But, for the most part, I lean towards original characters. I think it's important to learn to develop a consistent but growing character and the way I find it's best to accomplish that is through OCs

Note that I haven't played as many mythical creatures, meaning that my knowledge of dragon RPing is a little limited but it wouldn't be difficult for me to pick up on it.

As I said I am flexible, so in light of that I can say that I don't have a specific type I'm just dying to do. Fantasy, Sci-fi, realistic, FR, anything that come to your imagination I will likely jump onto the RP train and ride it with you. I'm open to anything! It's good to dabble in all genres I think c:

So, if you have an idea then shoot it at me c: I can even help you refine it if you want (but dont rely on me because my imagination is a little lacking >.> )

Player Information

Average reply length?
I tend to have a minimum of 1 good sized paragraph (maybe...5+ lines if you want to get terribly specific). Any less than that I feel really eliminates the potential emotion and understanding of a character for other RPers. It's a collaborative story, so unless everyone can comprehend who you are writing for, then it just gets complicated I think.
The longer and more detailed it is depends on my inspiration at the moment (but I always try and stay in-tune and inspired by my charries).

Average reply speed?
Generally I respond within the day (I get excited quite easily by RPs haha), but sometimes if I hit a block I might wait until the next day. It's not often I disappear suddenly from an RP really,
I am pretty consistent with replies, but don't be surprised if life yanks me away for a short bit (like 1 week at most is the worst you could expect).
However, since it's summer right now I don't believe I will have many interruptions like that (if they seem to be approaching I'll let you know), but I am a college student so that will eventually become a factor into my reply speed. I'm a sophmore biochemistry major with a lot of things to study and do, so if we're RPing during the school year then there might be more interruptions than usual. I'd let you know if I need a break because of a project or something, but otherwise I'll try and reply at least once a day. Again, this is only during the school year c:

One-on-ones I have not done many of them (they stress me out lol) but I am still open to them since it is easier to decide on a plot path and go forth with it as we need to.

For roleplays with more than 2 people, I prefer to keep the group small, like 4 or 5 people at most. I've noticed that the larger the RP group the easier it is to lose players which breaks plot plans and just makes a nice little mess of the RP which eventually ends up dying. So, I really like RPs with just a few dedicated players with some characters that can be consistent. If I were to join that it would be nice if there were PMs between each person just to keep things organized so we know what the other is trying to do and where you want to go in relation to having our characters interact.

Oh! It might sound picky but I prefer to RP with people who can write as much as, or more, than I do. My minimum reply is a decent paragraph, so I would expect the same in return. No one-liners that only express dialogue. I know it's a bit to ask but it's only fair right? c: I'd follow this myself with whoever I RP with

I am FR+2 (timezone)

I am just returning to writing so getting back into a rhythm might take a few posts and while that is happening I'm sorry ;-;

I don't have any limitations really to sexual orientations or beliefs for a character, just don't go crazy with it

Unless you're sending a text IC then please avoid text talk when you're RPing ;-; outside of that, like a PM to me, I don't care if it's used

PM me if you have a question or wanna try to start a RP with me ^3^ thanks c:
Character Information
Well all of my characters have been original: I've never thought of or needed to attempt a fandom character so that just never crossed my mind. But! if you're wanting to do a fandom RP then I could give it a shot~ I am a flexible RPer. But, for the most part, I lean towards original characters. I think it's important to learn to develop a consistent but growing character and the way I find it's best to accomplish that is through OCs

Note that I haven't played as many mythical creatures, meaning that my knowledge of dragon RPing is a little limited but it wouldn't be difficult for me to pick up on it.

As I said I am flexible, so in light of that I can say that I don't have a specific type I'm just dying to do. Fantasy, Sci-fi, realistic, FR, anything that come to your imagination I will likely jump onto the RP train and ride it with you. I'm open to anything! It's good to dabble in all genres I think c:

So, if you have an idea then shoot it at me c: I can even help you refine it if you want (but dont rely on me because my imagination is a little lacking >.> )

Player Information

Average reply length?
I tend to have a minimum of 1 good sized paragraph (maybe...5+ lines if you want to get terribly specific). Any less than that I feel really eliminates the potential emotion and understanding of a character for other RPers. It's a collaborative story, so unless everyone can comprehend who you are writing for, then it just gets complicated I think.
The longer and more detailed it is depends on my inspiration at the moment (but I always try and stay in-tune and inspired by my charries).

Average reply speed?
Generally I respond within the day (I get excited quite easily by RPs haha), but sometimes if I hit a block I might wait until the next day. It's not often I disappear suddenly from an RP really,
I am pretty consistent with replies, but don't be surprised if life yanks me away for a short bit (like 1 week at most is the worst you could expect).
However, since it's summer right now I don't believe I will have many interruptions like that (if they seem to be approaching I'll let you know), but I am a college student so that will eventually become a factor into my reply speed. I'm a sophmore biochemistry major with a lot of things to study and do, so if we're RPing during the school year then there might be more interruptions than usual. I'd let you know if I need a break because of a project or something, but otherwise I'll try and reply at least once a day. Again, this is only during the school year c:

One-on-ones I have not done many of them (they stress me out lol) but I am still open to them since it is easier to decide on a plot path and go forth with it as we need to.

For roleplays with more than 2 people, I prefer to keep the group small, like 4 or 5 people at most. I've noticed that the larger the RP group the easier it is to lose players which breaks plot plans and just makes a nice little mess of the RP which eventually ends up dying. So, I really like RPs with just a few dedicated players with some characters that can be consistent. If I were to join that it would be nice if there were PMs between each person just to keep things organized so we know what the other is trying to do and where you want to go in relation to having our characters interact.

Oh! It might sound picky but I prefer to RP with people who can write as much as, or more, than I do. My minimum reply is a decent paragraph, so I would expect the same in return. No one-liners that only express dialogue. I know it's a bit to ask but it's only fair right? c: I'd follow this myself with whoever I RP with

I am FR+2 (timezone)

I am just returning to writing so getting back into a rhythm might take a few posts and while that is happening I'm sorry ;-;

I don't have any limitations really to sexual orientations or beliefs for a character, just don't go crazy with it

Unless you're sending a text IC then please avoid text talk when you're RPing ;-; outside of that, like a PM to me, I don't care if it's used

PM me if you have a question or wanna try to start a RP with me ^3^ thanks c:
zvclLn6.png
Requirements/about me:
• Tell me if you want to drop the roleplay
• Don't bump the topic every hour. I haven't forgotten that we're roleplaying, it's just that I'm probably working on the reply or busy.
• Please no "ball and chain" characters or Mary Sues. Don't make your character totally helpless and don't power play!
• If we go offsite, I don't do: Fetishes of ANY kind, smut or intense gore, "child" relationships (15 year old x 15 year old or younger)...
• I will do: Romance based roleplays, offsite roleplays that follow my boundaries...
• I am VERY indecisive.

M x M roleplays! Interested in anything at the moment.
Original plots
Skyward sword
Something with a knight in it?? [pm for more details]
Guardian x God/Goddess
Red Dead Redemption type of thing with OCs
Notorious hacker x Normal person
Anthros/Ferals with a plot***
Celebrity x Fan/Hater [Have a few ideas for this]
A couple in the middle of a breakup and the things that lead up to it
Well known criminal x goodie-two-shoes
Dragons
Requirements/about me:
• Tell me if you want to drop the roleplay
• Don't bump the topic every hour. I haven't forgotten that we're roleplaying, it's just that I'm probably working on the reply or busy.
• Please no "ball and chain" characters or Mary Sues. Don't make your character totally helpless and don't power play!
• If we go offsite, I don't do: Fetishes of ANY kind, smut or intense gore, "child" relationships (15 year old x 15 year old or younger)...
• I will do: Romance based roleplays, offsite roleplays that follow my boundaries...
• I am VERY indecisive.

M x M roleplays! Interested in anything at the moment.
Original plots
Skyward sword
Something with a knight in it?? [pm for more details]
Guardian x God/Goddess
Red Dead Redemption type of thing with OCs
Notorious hacker x Normal person
Anthros/Ferals with a plot***
Celebrity x Fan/Hater [Have a few ideas for this]
A couple in the middle of a breakup and the things that lead up to it
Well known criminal x goodie-two-shoes
Dragons
28764.png