Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 134
Character Information
I've been known to use handmade characters. If necessary, I'm able to craft a brand new character from scratch, or modify an existing one.

Average reply length?
It really depends on how involved in the roleplay I am as well as how my personal life is going. On a good day with a fair roleplay, I can post maybe two to three paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I'm typically on from around 10:00-21:00 FR time, sporatically. Expect 10-15 minutes for an established roleplay, or up to 30 for a new one.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Preferably that we'd click outside of a roleplay as well. I typically write in 3rd person, but there's a chance I might accidentally switch halfway through to first, or vice versa. I don't mind large groups as long as replies are fairly frequent from each person. I honestly wouldn't mind a 10+ person roleplay.
Would you like to share any additional information?
I'm a little sensitive to subjects on mental illness, so I'd prefer not to have that in a roleplay.
I do have a Skype, and an Iwaku Roleplay account(which is my preferred method of 1x1 messaging). I do really like scientific or post-apocolyptic scenerios.
Character Information
I've been known to use handmade characters. If necessary, I'm able to craft a brand new character from scratch, or modify an existing one.

Average reply length?
It really depends on how involved in the roleplay I am as well as how my personal life is going. On a good day with a fair roleplay, I can post maybe two to three paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I'm typically on from around 10:00-21:00 FR time, sporatically. Expect 10-15 minutes for an established roleplay, or up to 30 for a new one.

Preferably that we'd click outside of a roleplay as well. I typically write in 3rd person, but there's a chance I might accidentally switch halfway through to first, or vice versa. I don't mind large groups as long as replies are fairly frequent from each person. I honestly wouldn't mind a 10+ person roleplay.
I'm a little sensitive to subjects on mental illness, so I'd prefer not to have that in a roleplay.
I do have a Skype, and an Iwaku Roleplay account(which is my preferred method of 1x1 messaging). I do really like scientific or post-apocolyptic scenerios.
All right, I might as well add myself to this thread. c:

Character Information
--Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I typically roleplay with my own original characters, but on occasion I'm filling to roleplay a fandom character, though I've had little experience with the latter. I also roleplay my dragons here on FR, whichever category that falls into.

--Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No, not as of this moment (1/5/17)

Player Information

--Average reply length?
I can and will type up a reply anywhere in the range of 3-5 sentences to several paragraphs. Much of this depends upon how long other roleplayer's replies are; if they are longer, I'll have more to respond to. Also, if I'm more inspired, I'll often write more.

--Average reply speed?
This depends (on both the roleplay and my offline life), but at this moment, thanks to school, my reply time for longer posts/more complex roleplays can be a couple days or so. For smaller roleplays, my reply time is about the same, but sometimes only a day, or a matter of hours if I'm online.

--Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Well, I do have a preference for at least semi-literate roleplays. I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi roleplays. I also greatly enjoy roleplays where everyone works together to build the plot, starting from a fairly simple base given by the creator. I don't really like roleplays that turn into an enormous group, because I enjoy it more when the group is smaller and more close-knit. I really like it when people are willing to talk out-of-character to help with understanding of characters or the roleplay (and for fun, haha) or 'character-chat' without actually roleplaying - it makes the whole experience better for me.

--Would you like to share any additional information?
Well, let's see... my life can sometimes get pretty crazy, so if I'm not on, I will be back, I'm just struggling with workload and general life!
As for stuff about roleplays themselves, I'm never averse to playing the 'bad guy' because I greatly enjoy darker characters. I've been roleplaying for a few years, if not consistently all the time. I'll... probably be adding to this, because some things I should probably add are just slipping my mind at this point.

Last updated: 1/5/17
All right, I might as well add myself to this thread. c:

Character Information
--Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I typically roleplay with my own original characters, but on occasion I'm filling to roleplay a fandom character, though I've had little experience with the latter. I also roleplay my dragons here on FR, whichever category that falls into.

--Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
No, not as of this moment (1/5/17)

Player Information

--Average reply length?
I can and will type up a reply anywhere in the range of 3-5 sentences to several paragraphs. Much of this depends upon how long other roleplayer's replies are; if they are longer, I'll have more to respond to. Also, if I'm more inspired, I'll often write more.

--Average reply speed?
This depends (on both the roleplay and my offline life), but at this moment, thanks to school, my reply time for longer posts/more complex roleplays can be a couple days or so. For smaller roleplays, my reply time is about the same, but sometimes only a day, or a matter of hours if I'm online.

--Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
Well, I do have a preference for at least semi-literate roleplays. I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi roleplays. I also greatly enjoy roleplays where everyone works together to build the plot, starting from a fairly simple base given by the creator. I don't really like roleplays that turn into an enormous group, because I enjoy it more when the group is smaller and more close-knit. I really like it when people are willing to talk out-of-character to help with understanding of characters or the roleplay (and for fun, haha) or 'character-chat' without actually roleplaying - it makes the whole experience better for me.

--Would you like to share any additional information?
Well, let's see... my life can sometimes get pretty crazy, so if I'm not on, I will be back, I'm just struggling with workload and general life!
As for stuff about roleplays themselves, I'm never averse to playing the 'bad guy' because I greatly enjoy darker characters. I've been roleplaying for a few years, if not consistently all the time. I'll... probably be adding to this, because some things I should probably add are just slipping my mind at this point.

Last updated: 1/5/17
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Redoing this because i updated it

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.

If you are talking FR roleplay, then a little bit of both? Most the dragons I use are Inspired by cannon characters from the Undertale fandom, with a few, such as Sammy, being OCs. I can also build a dragon to match the plot if needed.

As for things outside of FR, I'm not as good, but will gladly do most things for the sake of a good story. If you give me info about the world you want to use, I can usually either build a new character or retrofit on of my others into it.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.

Not really, But i am open to most, if not all, ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?

My average reply length varies depending on my partner(s) and the current situation in the rp. During conversation segments I usually try to keep it short, unless i'm monologuing or talking between two of my characters, so others can still have room to speak without having to worry about getting left behind or getting lost.

Average reply speed?

I try to reply as fast as I can. If i don't reply within the hour it either means i'm sleeping, I'm afk and won't be back for at least 2 hours, I am thinking about how to respond, I'm busy with school/irl things, and/or I have so many pings i just haven't gotten that far up the list yet.

I do best with 1x1s or small groups. I find rps with large numbers, 5+ people, either die down fast or get so confusing that it will never resemble a plot because 5 different people are trying to do 5 different things all at once.

I think that's everything. If you have any questions or would like to set up a rp, shoot me a ping or pm(I'm not picky which, though pm(s) is more likely to get noticed.
Redoing this because i updated it

Character Information
Please describe.

If you are talking FR roleplay, then a little bit of both? Most the dragons I use are Inspired by cannon characters from the Undertale fandom, with a few, such as Sammy, being OCs. I can also build a dragon to match the plot if needed.

As for things outside of FR, I'm not as good, but will gladly do most things for the sake of a good story. If you give me info about the world you want to use, I can usually either build a new character or retrofit on of my others into it.

If yes, please describe.

Not really, But i am open to most, if not all, ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?

My average reply length varies depending on my partner(s) and the current situation in the rp. During conversation segments I usually try to keep it short, unless i'm monologuing or talking between two of my characters, so others can still have room to speak without having to worry about getting left behind or getting lost.

Average reply speed?

I try to reply as fast as I can. If i don't reply within the hour it either means i'm sleeping, I'm afk and won't be back for at least 2 hours, I am thinking about how to respond, I'm busy with school/irl things, and/or I have so many pings i just haven't gotten that far up the list yet.

I do best with 1x1s or small groups. I find rps with large numbers, 5+ people, either die down fast or get so confusing that it will never resemble a plot because 5 different people are trying to do 5 different things all at once.

I think that's everything. If you have any questions or would like to set up a rp, shoot me a ping or pm(I'm not picky which, though pm(s) is more likely to get noticed.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Reposting this for the new year!

----

MagicCat, Cat for short :)

Character Information & Fandoms
I have lots of characters, but no specific ones that I use all the time. Sometimes I create a new one for a specific roleplay, sometimes I recycle an old one. As for fandoms, I'm willing to do:
-PJO
-Steven Universe
-Harry Potter
-Mortal Instrunments
-Discworld
-Marvel
-Pretty much anything but Sherlock, Supernatural, Homestuck, or SAO.

Not in particular. I usually prefer to do sci-fi/fantasy/urban-fantasy things, though I might be willing to do realistic fiction under the right circumstances. In depth plots and world-building are my jam.

Average reply length?
Generally 1-3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Fast, though I'm usually not online from 8-4 on week days.

I'm up for pretty much anything any time! I don't generally go for rps that require more than 4 paragraphs as a rule, but even on that I'm pretty lenient. For groups I'd just want to rp with people who put effort into what they're writing and are kind to all they're fellow writers. If you're looking for an rp partner, just PM me :)

I've been writing and rping for a long time off and on FR, and it's still one of my favorite things to do. That said, over the last year I took a break from FR in most things, including roleplaying. I'm trying to get back into things now. I look forward to roleplaying with you!
Reposting this for the new year!

----

MagicCat, Cat for short :)

Character Information & Fandoms
I have lots of characters, but no specific ones that I use all the time. Sometimes I create a new one for a specific roleplay, sometimes I recycle an old one. As for fandoms, I'm willing to do:
-PJO
-Steven Universe
-Harry Potter
-Mortal Instrunments
-Discworld
-Marvel
-Pretty much anything but Sherlock, Supernatural, Homestuck, or SAO.

Not in particular. I usually prefer to do sci-fi/fantasy/urban-fantasy things, though I might be willing to do realistic fiction under the right circumstances. In depth plots and world-building are my jam.

Average reply length?
Generally 1-3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Fast, though I'm usually not online from 8-4 on week days.

I'm up for pretty much anything any time! I don't generally go for rps that require more than 4 paragraphs as a rule, but even on that I'm pretty lenient. For groups I'd just want to rp with people who put effort into what they're writing and are kind to all they're fellow writers. If you're looking for an rp partner, just PM me :)

I've been writing and rping for a long time off and on FR, and it's still one of my favorite things to do. That said, over the last year I took a break from FR in most things, including roleplaying. I'm trying to get back into things now. I look forward to roleplaying with you!
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
It's been a while since I have roleplayed and updated this. I have lost all my roleplay partners, due to lack of communication, or they suddenly disappeared on me. I prefer not to tell my age, but to you all, I'm still a minor for now. Prepare for a huge message of all my preferences and stuff about me. @Zenium

Character Information

Throughout my 7 years of roleplaying and drawing, I've created a lot of characters during that time. I am an artist, therefore I have adopt designs from other people, I do however have original designs. I don't have any kind of fandom characters, and, quite frankly, I don't want any. Most of all my OCs are feral or species base. I do not have human OCs, however, I always give my OCs human forms. I can always have my OCs in human forms.

I'm not really seeking a specific roleplay storyline. I do however have a small urge to roleplay yaoi (MxM). I'm someone who likes things like, DMMD or Yuri on Ice. Of course, the roleplay can be completely original (I like that the most) and have a feel of fantasy or adventure. If we do romance I demand us to have their relationship develop. I will litereally disappear on you if you make it "Love at first site, Romeo and Juliet style".

Player Information

Average reply length?

My average reply length would be maybe around 2-4 paragraphs. It however all depends on how I feel, or if I'm super into the roleplay. I also usually match up with your response the best I can. If I'm tired, my responses would be at least 10 sentences. It just all depends on what I feel really. i can be hype, and write 3-6 paragraphs, or be tired and write 10 sentences.

Average reply speed?

My reply speed fluctuates depending on what I am doing. I may be super busy and reply in an hour or two. I may be really bored and reply fast (about 5-30 minutes). I write literate, and I love describing everything. I try my best not to have a lot of grammar mistakes, so that can cause a bit of a delay. Since I am in high school now, I can try and respond between periods, in the morning, on the bus, during lunch, and resource. After school however, I'm all out in responding. Know that my responses may be slower on my phone. I type faster on my computer though.

For all my roleplayers in the future, please be patient with me, and I'll be patient with you. I might forget at times to respond, or I lose your ping/pm/notification. I will try to respond back at least one or twice day for you. Three times will be the most average response you'll get. Again, if we do romance in our roleplay, I'd like it to be developed, like in the real world. If you do not, bye, cya. I am gone. I'm willing to do MxM and MxF. I'm okay with FxF, but I'm more comfortable with the other two, mainly MxM.

I am +2 hours from Flight Rising time. I prefer roleplays over the Forum, Instagram, Skype or Discord. I am alright with PM, I just easily forget where we are, since it's always "Re: Re: Re:" ect.. Also, I don't really like small responses. (About 3 sentences). I will disappear and never be seen again. I don't mind roleplaying anything mature, but it will have to be over Skype or Instagram. Additionally, I don't want group ones. I prefer 1x1 roleplay. Mature roleplays will only go through Discord or Skype. LGBTQ+ friendly as well! If you are interested, please PM me! (Yes, I have done 18+ explicit romance roleplays. I will not do it on here, for it breaks FR rules.)
It's been a while since I have roleplayed and updated this. I have lost all my roleplay partners, due to lack of communication, or they suddenly disappeared on me. I prefer not to tell my age, but to you all, I'm still a minor for now. Prepare for a huge message of all my preferences and stuff about me. @Zenium

Character Information

Throughout my 7 years of roleplaying and drawing, I've created a lot of characters during that time. I am an artist, therefore I have adopt designs from other people, I do however have original designs. I don't have any kind of fandom characters, and, quite frankly, I don't want any. Most of all my OCs are feral or species base. I do not have human OCs, however, I always give my OCs human forms. I can always have my OCs in human forms.

I'm not really seeking a specific roleplay storyline. I do however have a small urge to roleplay yaoi (MxM). I'm someone who likes things like, DMMD or Yuri on Ice. Of course, the roleplay can be completely original (I like that the most) and have a feel of fantasy or adventure. If we do romance I demand us to have their relationship develop. I will litereally disappear on you if you make it "Love at first site, Romeo and Juliet style".

Player Information

Average reply length?

My average reply length would be maybe around 2-4 paragraphs. It however all depends on how I feel, or if I'm super into the roleplay. I also usually match up with your response the best I can. If I'm tired, my responses would be at least 10 sentences. It just all depends on what I feel really. i can be hype, and write 3-6 paragraphs, or be tired and write 10 sentences.

Average reply speed?

My reply speed fluctuates depending on what I am doing. I may be super busy and reply in an hour or two. I may be really bored and reply fast (about 5-30 minutes). I write literate, and I love describing everything. I try my best not to have a lot of grammar mistakes, so that can cause a bit of a delay. Since I am in high school now, I can try and respond between periods, in the morning, on the bus, during lunch, and resource. After school however, I'm all out in responding. Know that my responses may be slower on my phone. I type faster on my computer though.

For all my roleplayers in the future, please be patient with me, and I'll be patient with you. I might forget at times to respond, or I lose your ping/pm/notification. I will try to respond back at least one or twice day for you. Three times will be the most average response you'll get. Again, if we do romance in our roleplay, I'd like it to be developed, like in the real world. If you do not, bye, cya. I am gone. I'm willing to do MxM and MxF. I'm okay with FxF, but I'm more comfortable with the other two, mainly MxM.

I am +2 hours from Flight Rising time. I prefer roleplays over the Forum, Instagram, Skype or Discord. I am alright with PM, I just easily forget where we are, since it's always "Re: Re: Re:" ect.. Also, I don't really like small responses. (About 3 sentences). I will disappear and never be seen again. I don't mind roleplaying anything mature, but it will have to be over Skype or Instagram. Additionally, I don't want group ones. I prefer 1x1 roleplay. Mature roleplays will only go through Discord or Skype. LGBTQ+ friendly as well! If you are interested, please PM me! (Yes, I have done 18+ explicit romance roleplays. I will not do it on here, for it breaks FR rules.)
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
reposting bc i'm looking for rp people :)

Character Information
Please describe.

I prefer more OC's or my own dragons! Fandom characters just seem... unoriginal to me. Besides, I would never want to pretend to be someone I like and look up to! I want to preserve their own personality in the fandom they're currently in.

If yes, please describe.

Homestuck, Pokémon, FR, maybe a special Shadow one too. I'm in a lot of fandoms, so just ask!

Player Information

My peeps are always OC's or FR dregs in my lair. I can RP with any of my dragons that have a personality. Otherwise, they would be boring!

Average reply length?

Usually one to two paragraphs. Occasionally I like to make them really long.

Average reply speed?

Pretty fast! You can expect at about one or more replies each day. I do have school, so it may be hard, but there is such thing as downtime. If I'm taking about a week or so, please message me; I may have forgotten about the RP. RP's I've been on tend to die, so I like a notification if you're still here.

Not much really! I just like to be able to understand what the heck you're saying, and for you to PLEASE not use text talk. Emoticons are fine in OOC ;)

I use fairly gooder good grammar and spelling, and may be in and out.
reposting bc i'm looking for rp people :)

Character Information
Please describe.

I prefer more OC's or my own dragons! Fandom characters just seem... unoriginal to me. Besides, I would never want to pretend to be someone I like and look up to! I want to preserve their own personality in the fandom they're currently in.

If yes, please describe.

Homestuck, Pokémon, FR, maybe a special Shadow one too. I'm in a lot of fandoms, so just ask!

Player Information

My peeps are always OC's or FR dregs in my lair. I can RP with any of my dragons that have a personality. Otherwise, they would be boring!

Average reply length?

Usually one to two paragraphs. Occasionally I like to make them really long.

Average reply speed?

Pretty fast! You can expect at about one or more replies each day. I do have school, so it may be hard, but there is such thing as downtime. If I'm taking about a week or so, please message me; I may have forgotten about the RP. RP's I've been on tend to die, so I like a notification if you're still here.

Not much really! I just like to be able to understand what the heck you're saying, and for you to PLEASE not use text talk. Emoticons are fine in OOC ;)

I use fairly gooder good grammar and spelling, and may be in and out.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
//I deleted my original post; this is an updated version :>

Character Information

I have various characters, some original and some fandom! Roghnaithe, Aibheis, Uru, and Loinnir are my main Flight Rising Muses, but I play as any of my Dragons if my Partner asks! I also have alternate fandom characters in the Star Wars and Warriors universe. Ferine Rein,
Alis Mota, and Tyth-Terra being from the former and Rocktooth from the ladder.

Not at all! I prefer serious/intense roleplays, but the storyline/plot doesn't particularly matter to me at long as it's engaging!

Player Information

Average reply length?
On a good day, two-to-three paragraphs about 8-10 sentences. On a bad day, one or two paragraphs of 6-8 sentences

Average reply speed?
Sometimes within the hour, most of the time within the day, and if I become busy or distracted, within the week.

Proper grammar, decent response time, and coherent storytelling! I typically don't roleplay with groups. I typically only do one-on-one's or three-way roleplays, above that tends to get very cluttered in my opinion.

I have a tendency to go off on descriptive tangents e.i I very much like world-building and describing the scene that is set, so if I respond with a small novel, please don't feel the need to try and spread yourself too thin to copy my reply length! I'm totally fine with reply lengths smaller than mine, chances are I'll respond with something smaller than your reply as well!
//I deleted my original post; this is an updated version :>

Character Information

I have various characters, some original and some fandom! Roghnaithe, Aibheis, Uru, and Loinnir are my main Flight Rising Muses, but I play as any of my Dragons if my Partner asks! I also have alternate fandom characters in the Star Wars and Warriors universe. Ferine Rein,
Alis Mota, and Tyth-Terra being from the former and Rocktooth from the ladder.

Not at all! I prefer serious/intense roleplays, but the storyline/plot doesn't particularly matter to me at long as it's engaging!

Player Information

Average reply length?
On a good day, two-to-three paragraphs about 8-10 sentences. On a bad day, one or two paragraphs of 6-8 sentences

Average reply speed?
Sometimes within the hour, most of the time within the day, and if I become busy or distracted, within the week.

Proper grammar, decent response time, and coherent storytelling! I typically don't roleplay with groups. I typically only do one-on-one's or three-way roleplays, above that tends to get very cluttered in my opinion.

I have a tendency to go off on descriptive tangents e.i I very much like world-building and describing the scene that is set, so if I respond with a small novel, please don't feel the need to try and spread yourself too thin to copy my reply length! I'm totally fine with reply lengths smaller than mine, chances are I'll respond with something smaller than your reply as well!
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Reposting this, because I'm looking for new partners again.

Character Information

I have both fandom and non-fandom characters of different species. Humans, elves, shapeshifters, aliens, and the like. However, my characters are always humanoid, I don't roleplay as animals (or anthros).

Currently looking for a Dragon Age roleplay - Inquisitor/Dorian (post-trespasser), Garrett/Fenris, Theron/Zevran, or OCs. I guess there are enough possibilities to work with. Also always up for Mass Effect, especially mShenko, post-ME3. Again, there are many possibilities, and plots can be discussed. My roleplays will never be purely romance.
I'm always open for other suggestions, but chances are that I won't be too interested in other roleplays at the moment. Asking never hurts, though. (Preferred genres are scifi, medieval, and fantasy.)
Could maybe be talked into doing a Skyrim rp.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Uhm... Anything from a few lines to several paragraphs. Absolutely no one liners. I guess around 200-250 words minimum. I don't like being pressured to write long posts, since English is not my first language. Sometimes it happens that I write up to 1000 words, but that's definitely not the average reply length.

Average reply speed?
Can't tell. Depends on my muse and motivation. Sometimes within a few hours, sometimes it takes a day or two. Note that my timezone's FR +9. I'll do my best to reply at least once a day, and you can always send me a reminder if you think I forgot about it.

Quite so. I'm not looking for any group roleplays (except maybe a group of three/four), since I'm not used to them anymore - I have to get back into it first, I guess.
I'd like my partner(s) to have decent grammar, spelling and punctuation. I'm not saying you have to be perfect (I am by no means perfect myself, lol), but if there are no commas, constant misspelling whatsoever, it can be hard for me to understand. Typos can be ignored. I don't care too much about post length, but if you only give me three lines each post, I will get bored and stop replying 'cause I can't work with it.
Also, I really only want to play with people over the age of 18. I just feel a lot more comfortable.

I like to chat. Even if I can't reply for whatever reason, I still like to talk to my partners. I can't stand it when my roleplay partner just vanishes without telling me why. If you are no longer interested in the rp, tell me. If you have a personal problem with me, tell me. If anything's bothering you, tell me. No problem if you no longer want to rp with me, just please show some respect and at least tell me why. You can talk to me, I won't be mad at you.
Obviously I'd also ask you to be LGBT+ friendly, I guess that one's pretty clear.
I prefer roleplaying on Google Docs, and chat on Skype. If you contact me, please also let me know what you're comfortable with and what not. I do not want to accidentally offend or make someone uncomfortable.
Other than that, feel free to ask if you have any questions. I swear I am super chill.
Reposting this, because I'm looking for new partners again.

Character Information

I have both fandom and non-fandom characters of different species. Humans, elves, shapeshifters, aliens, and the like. However, my characters are always humanoid, I don't roleplay as animals (or anthros).

Currently looking for a Dragon Age roleplay - Inquisitor/Dorian (post-trespasser), Garrett/Fenris, Theron/Zevran, or OCs. I guess there are enough possibilities to work with. Also always up for Mass Effect, especially mShenko, post-ME3. Again, there are many possibilities, and plots can be discussed. My roleplays will never be purely romance.
I'm always open for other suggestions, but chances are that I won't be too interested in other roleplays at the moment. Asking never hurts, though. (Preferred genres are scifi, medieval, and fantasy.)
Could maybe be talked into doing a Skyrim rp.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Uhm... Anything from a few lines to several paragraphs. Absolutely no one liners. I guess around 200-250 words minimum. I don't like being pressured to write long posts, since English is not my first language. Sometimes it happens that I write up to 1000 words, but that's definitely not the average reply length.

Average reply speed?
Can't tell. Depends on my muse and motivation. Sometimes within a few hours, sometimes it takes a day or two. Note that my timezone's FR +9. I'll do my best to reply at least once a day, and you can always send me a reminder if you think I forgot about it.

Quite so. I'm not looking for any group roleplays (except maybe a group of three/four), since I'm not used to them anymore - I have to get back into it first, I guess.
I'd like my partner(s) to have decent grammar, spelling and punctuation. I'm not saying you have to be perfect (I am by no means perfect myself, lol), but if there are no commas, constant misspelling whatsoever, it can be hard for me to understand. Typos can be ignored. I don't care too much about post length, but if you only give me three lines each post, I will get bored and stop replying 'cause I can't work with it.
Also, I really only want to play with people over the age of 18. I just feel a lot more comfortable.

I like to chat. Even if I can't reply for whatever reason, I still like to talk to my partners. I can't stand it when my roleplay partner just vanishes without telling me why. If you are no longer interested in the rp, tell me. If you have a personal problem with me, tell me. If anything's bothering you, tell me. No problem if you no longer want to rp with me, just please show some respect and at least tell me why. You can talk to me, I won't be mad at you.
Obviously I'd also ask you to be LGBT+ friendly, I guess that one's pretty clear.
I prefer roleplaying on Google Docs, and chat on Skype. If you contact me, please also let me know what you're comfortable with and what not. I do not want to accidentally offend or make someone uncomfortable.
Other than that, feel free to ask if you have any questions. I swear I am super chill.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Character Information
I'm fairly new to the website, so I haven't quite picked up personalities, ect. for my Dragons, but I'm willing to learn! I have many OC's, both fandom and independent.

Nope! Just looking for decent roleplays.

Player Information
Female, 15. Live in New Zealand so I don't run on server time. I've been roleplaying since I was 11, and I'm an advanced English student beginning Year 11 (Grade 10). Please call me Ellie, Skell, SkEllie, ect!
Average reply length?
Depends on the reply length of the partner. Generally I aim for 1 3-4 sentenced paragraph, but often get carried away and end up with 2, depending on how interested I am in the story. But! I can flesh out as much as needed.

Average reply speed?
It varies. If I'm not busy, 5-10 minutes, but I can get distracted. Plus, I start school in February (School day being from 8:40 AM to 3:15 PM, plus time to get to and from school.) But I don't get much homework so generally I'll reply during that window, and I stay up quite late.
Detailed, balanced and well-developed characters, friendly Muns and preferably at least a paragraph per reply? I haven't really roleplayed properly on forums for quite a while so I don't know all the standards.
I enjoy non-fandom roleplays, so independent universes/stories/ect. Fantasy and sci-fi especially!
Character Information
I'm fairly new to the website, so I haven't quite picked up personalities, ect. for my Dragons, but I'm willing to learn! I have many OC's, both fandom and independent.

Nope! Just looking for decent roleplays.

Player Information
Female, 15. Live in New Zealand so I don't run on server time. I've been roleplaying since I was 11, and I'm an advanced English student beginning Year 11 (Grade 10). Please call me Ellie, Skell, SkEllie, ect!
Average reply length?
Depends on the reply length of the partner. Generally I aim for 1 3-4 sentenced paragraph, but often get carried away and end up with 2, depending on how interested I am in the story. But! I can flesh out as much as needed.

Average reply speed?
It varies. If I'm not busy, 5-10 minutes, but I can get distracted. Plus, I start school in February (School day being from 8:40 AM to 3:15 PM, plus time to get to and from school.) But I don't get much homework so generally I'll reply during that window, and I stay up quite late.
Detailed, balanced and well-developed characters, friendly Muns and preferably at least a paragraph per reply? I haven't really roleplayed properly on forums for quite a while so I don't know all the standards.
I enjoy non-fandom roleplays, so independent universes/stories/ect. Fantasy and sci-fi especially!
Refreshing with new information!

Character Information
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
Refreshing with new information!

Character Information
I have multiple characters both in and out of fandoms. I'm happy to do either.

While I don't really have a specific storyline in mind, I do have a couple of premises I would be highly interested in.

Right now, I have a huge muse for anything regarding the DC and Assassin Creed universes.
Other fandom include Marvel, Percy Jackson, and more. PM me for details!

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs. My cap hits 15 paragraphs, but I'm really willing to adjust to whatever you're happy to do!

Average reply speed?
As soon as I see it, more or less. I would love a RP partner who has high enthusiasm for writing and enjoys talking about their muse and plotting scenarios outside of RP. I can get a little overenthusiastic at times, and if really invested in RP, it is not uncommon for me to commission art based on our rp.

I am not interested in group RP. However, I am more than happy to play multiple characters! I would thoroughly appreciate long-term commitment, but I wont ask this as a requirement as I understand this sometimes cannot happen.

I have literally no life. I am online at most hours of the day, and I get really enthusiastic about RP! I want to rp 100% of the time - you dont even need to ask, since the answer will always be yes.

Thank you for reading and I cannot wait to hear back from you!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 133 134