Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
Character Information

Mainly I try to keep to those dragons in my lair, though if non-FR then I have a selection of original characters I use ranging from human to mythical creatures and animals.

I am more than willing to join most any storyline, and I can easily adapt to the situation and context.

Player Information

Reply length tends to be minimum of one hundred words, but from there anything from two-four hundred may be average with occasional posts upward of a thousand words.

I tend to check at least a day, and though I may not have the oppurtunity to check more than on e, I tend to remain on for a while at a time, during which I am more than happy to respond.

I have no requirements.

I have experience in various sorts of roleplay and am a member of several succesful forums, so don't be afraid to invite me if your short a player, and I will do my best to play it out with you.
Character Information

Mainly I try to keep to those dragons in my lair, though if non-FR then I have a selection of original characters I use ranging from human to mythical creatures and animals.

I am more than willing to join most any storyline, and I can easily adapt to the situation and context.

Player Information

Reply length tends to be minimum of one hundred words, but from there anything from two-four hundred may be average with occasional posts upward of a thousand words.

I tend to check at least a day, and though I may not have the oppurtunity to check more than on e, I tend to remain on for a while at a time, during which I am more than happy to respond.

I have no requirements.

I have experience in various sorts of roleplay and am a member of several succesful forums, so don't be afraid to invite me if your short a player, and I will do my best to play it out with you.
Character Information:

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

Always original. I do not feel comfortable using characters that other people have made. I will be using my Dragons for an FR-based RPs and will be unlikely to join any other RPs here honestly.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Not particularly. I'm looking for friends and cool people to RP with more than anything.

Player Information:

Average reply length?

It depends, honestly. I try to make it long enough that you get the feel for the character while not having to wade through loads of text to find the point of the post.

Average reply speed?

As I am currently looking for employment in the real world, I am free most of the time as it stands, and so can reply at any time. However, I hope to be employed by the end of this week and so cannot say how often I will be able to check the site. I would imagine once or twice a week at the minimum. Based on how fast I type, however, I would say that the average speed is generally 15-30 minutes depending on the length. Longer posts can take me up to an hour if I am distracted as I usually am =P

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

It is always good to roleplay with someone who writes posts of similar length and quality. I am willing to give any RPer a chance, but I honestly can't deal with posts that are riddled with errors. Assuming you are literate, feel free to contact me!

Would you like to share any additional information?

Not really, I think that is about enough, wouldn't you agree?

If you have any questions or would like to set up a Roleplay, just send me a PM!

I also have an open topic for those of the Nature Clan here
Character Information:

Always original. I do not feel comfortable using characters that other people have made. I will be using my Dragons for an FR-based RPs and will be unlikely to join any other RPs here honestly.

Not particularly. I'm looking for friends and cool people to RP with more than anything.

Player Information:

Average reply length?

It depends, honestly. I try to make it long enough that you get the feel for the character while not having to wade through loads of text to find the point of the post.

Average reply speed?

As I am currently looking for employment in the real world, I am free most of the time as it stands, and so can reply at any time. However, I hope to be employed by the end of this week and so cannot say how often I will be able to check the site. I would imagine once or twice a week at the minimum. Based on how fast I type, however, I would say that the average speed is generally 15-30 minutes depending on the length. Longer posts can take me up to an hour if I am distracted as I usually am =P

It is always good to roleplay with someone who writes posts of similar length and quality. I am willing to give any RPer a chance, but I honestly can't deal with posts that are riddled with errors. Assuming you are literate, feel free to contact me!

Not really, I think that is about enough, wouldn't you agree?

If you have any questions or would like to set up a Roleplay, just send me a PM!

I also have an open topic for those of the Nature Clan here
character information

is your character an original character or fandom character? I really prefer to just use OCs--I'm very picky about fandom characters being written correctly, so it's easier for me to stick to OCs and only roleplay with OCs. I'm interested mainly in FR rp, so the dragons in my lair are fair game; right now I'm working on writing profiles for all of them.

are you looking for any specific storylines? Not really; I'm good with just about anything. Although something a bit more interesting than "meet and greet" threads would be good. (And I do like romance-y stuff.)

player information

average reply length? It's been a while since I RP'd, but I usually put up two or three paragraphs. It depends on what's going on with the thread. Regardless, I'll give you something to reply to.

average reply speed? Right now it's summer and I'm working from home, so...fast. We'll see how that goes when school starts back.

any requirements for future roleplayers? I'm not really comfortable with huge group RPs--two or three people is what I'm used to.

literacy - this is a weird thing for me, but i can deal with posts with several typos and stuff. what i can't deal with is 700-word replies of introspection and five-syllable adverbs. it's nothing personal, just something that i've gotten sensitive to after years of reading bad fanfiction.

anything else? for the record: just because i like to type with all lowercase and use lots of abbreviations in forum posts doesn't mean i'll do the same in RP. :) and if you have anything specific in mind you want to rp, shoot me a message! i'm always happy to talk and plan.
character information

is your character an original character or fandom character? I really prefer to just use OCs--I'm very picky about fandom characters being written correctly, so it's easier for me to stick to OCs and only roleplay with OCs. I'm interested mainly in FR rp, so the dragons in my lair are fair game; right now I'm working on writing profiles for all of them.

are you looking for any specific storylines? Not really; I'm good with just about anything. Although something a bit more interesting than "meet and greet" threads would be good. (And I do like romance-y stuff.)

player information

average reply length? It's been a while since I RP'd, but I usually put up two or three paragraphs. It depends on what's going on with the thread. Regardless, I'll give you something to reply to.

average reply speed? Right now it's summer and I'm working from home, so...fast. We'll see how that goes when school starts back.

any requirements for future roleplayers? I'm not really comfortable with huge group RPs--two or three people is what I'm used to.

literacy - this is a weird thing for me, but i can deal with posts with several typos and stuff. what i can't deal with is 700-word replies of introspection and five-syllable adverbs. it's nothing personal, just something that i've gotten sensitive to after years of reading bad fanfiction.

anything else? for the record: just because i like to type with all lowercase and use lots of abbreviations in forum posts doesn't mean i'll do the same in RP. :) and if you have anything specific in mind you want to rp, shoot me a message! i'm always happy to talk and plan.
Asteia:

She is an original character.

Asteria is a Female Fae. The secret daughter of Mab and Oberon. Mab though is the sister of Titania, the mate of the dominant male or leader Oberon. She grew up as an illegitimate pup without a known father. The young Fae was also born blind, but still got along because of her early developed psychic abilities. As she grew, the young female learned to strengthen not only her will, but strengthen the shell around her. When seen for the first time, one might view her as cold and stubborn. But if one only took the time to get to know her, they would find a big heart and a kind soul underneath the icy shell.

Appearance:

Being that she is blind her eyes are a pale pink and slightly clouded. Her body and wings are a mixture of rosy pinks and light blues. Her body seems to shine like crystals, and shining facets cover her wings. A smoke pattern seems to lightly flow around her body giving her a strange auric field.

Reply Length:

I usually like to reply multi para (2+). My starters are of course a little longer, but I taper down. I am open minded with the one I RP with. I will not freak out if you can't go over two paragraphs. I just won't go under a paragraph. It also depends on what's going on in the story at that moment.

Reply Speed:

I'm currently taking care of my Grandmother so I don't have too much going on. Although things sometimes happen and I may find myself in the hospital with her. Please be patient if I am not able to reply right away. Again I am very open minded and patient myself. I understand if stuff happens with my RP friend also.

Other Info:

I'm able to do all sorts of genres, but I'm looking forward to take part in a Flight Rising based story. Just please be a little patient with me on the lore. I'm new and trying to do all of the research I can. I do not currently have a physical dragon for Asteria, but I will soon.
Asteia:

She is an original character.

Asteria is a Female Fae. The secret daughter of Mab and Oberon. Mab though is the sister of Titania, the mate of the dominant male or leader Oberon. She grew up as an illegitimate pup without a known father. The young Fae was also born blind, but still got along because of her early developed psychic abilities. As she grew, the young female learned to strengthen not only her will, but strengthen the shell around her. When seen for the first time, one might view her as cold and stubborn. But if one only took the time to get to know her, they would find a big heart and a kind soul underneath the icy shell.

Appearance:

Being that she is blind her eyes are a pale pink and slightly clouded. Her body and wings are a mixture of rosy pinks and light blues. Her body seems to shine like crystals, and shining facets cover her wings. A smoke pattern seems to lightly flow around her body giving her a strange auric field.

Reply Length:

I usually like to reply multi para (2+). My starters are of course a little longer, but I taper down. I am open minded with the one I RP with. I will not freak out if you can't go over two paragraphs. I just won't go under a paragraph. It also depends on what's going on in the story at that moment.

Reply Speed:

I'm currently taking care of my Grandmother so I don't have too much going on. Although things sometimes happen and I may find myself in the hospital with her. Please be patient if I am not able to reply right away. Again I am very open minded and patient myself. I understand if stuff happens with my RP friend also.

Other Info:

I'm able to do all sorts of genres, but I'm looking forward to take part in a Flight Rising based story. Just please be a little patient with me on the lore. I'm new and trying to do all of the research I can. I do not currently have a physical dragon for Asteria, but I will soon.
Character Information
I've got both types.
I do completely-original characters as well as in-universe fandom OCs. I've got way too many to do with. (Here's a list.) I don't really do canon characters unless I've studied their lines and actions extensively, as I'm really nervous about playing them incorrectly.
I despise roleplaying as significantly human-like characters. There are a few exceptions to this, but for the most part, don't expect me to play as a human, both in species and in form. Werewolves, vampires, and other humanoid monsters bore me. I can stand roleplaying with humans and humanoids, however.

Speculative fiction or certain fandoms.
I don't really do anything that isn't sci-fi, fantasy (with the exception of modern fantasy, which will likely put me to sleep), adventure, or some other form of spec-fic. Science fantasy is my absolute favorite genre, and if you want to do something in an adventurous science fantasy universe, then I will love you forever. I'm both original-fiction and fandom-universe friendly (as in, I will roleplay in any universe bounds).
Here's a list of fandom universes I'm interested in roleplaying in:
  • Flight Rising
  • Fire Emblem, conditionally. I'm ok with humanoids in this context.
  • Pokémon (especially Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)
  • (There's probably some more stuff, but I can't remember them now, hhah hah)
Here's a list of other things I might be interested in:
  • Monster Hunter
  • The Elder Scrolls (I have only played Skyrim for like 10 hours maximum so bear with me haha)
  • Post-apocalyptic is iffy for me. Steampunk dystopian and zombie apocalypse aren't interesting to me, but I'll jump for dystopian future a la 2814/vaporwave aesthetic.
I'm also a sucker for silly/crack roleplaying and would love to find someone who is willing to do it with me.

Player Information
I'm Marc, and I'm technically not that old. My time zone is FR-2 and I'm a pretty casual roleplayer with two years of experience roleplaying. I've been trained in forum-based play-by-post roleplays in small groups of 2-6 folks. I'm kind of rusty, though, sine it's been years since I last role-played intensively.

Average reply length?
"Para" style. (1-3 paragraphs)
I consistently reply with one to three paragraphs of at least five sentences' length. Don't expect me to write much more or less. I've been trying to write in a present-tense third person omniscient narrator style, but I've been trained to write in the past-tense third person omniscient narrator style. It's hard for me to write in present-tense, but if you really want me to, then I can try.

Average reply speed?
Less than three days.
It will almost never take me more than three days to get back to you on what you wrote. One day is a fast reply for me. I used to be faster to reply, but my special interest in roleplaying has since gone due to a nasty experience. I'll let you know if I have to take more time with my reply.

Please keep your replies relatively short. I won't be able to respond to an 11+ paragraph wall of text because I simply don't have the attention span to deal with it. (ADHD sucks, yo.) Reasonable spelling, grammar, and syntax are appreciated but unnecessary if it's a bother.
You have to be okay with characters who aren't cisgender, heterosexual, or heteroromantic, including ace, aro, and apl characters, as well as characters who aren't able-bodied. No ifs, ands, or buts. I'm not going to listen to your racist, ableist spiels out-of-character about how my gender doesn't fit your faulty idea of the able-bodied White person's gender binary.

If you're not into roleplaying by PM/forum here, you can hit me up on my tumblr (mamukoot), DeviantArt (Neoven8tr), or my skype (c0prolite. Please mention roleplaying in your contact request). If it matters any, I'm not a minor.

Now featuring this very post, word for word, in the Earth Flight Roleplayers' Directory!
Character Information
I've got both types.
I do completely-original characters as well as in-universe fandom OCs. I've got way too many to do with. (Here's a list.) I don't really do canon characters unless I've studied their lines and actions extensively, as I'm really nervous about playing them incorrectly.
I despise roleplaying as significantly human-like characters. There are a few exceptions to this, but for the most part, don't expect me to play as a human, both in species and in form. Werewolves, vampires, and other humanoid monsters bore me. I can stand roleplaying with humans and humanoids, however.

Speculative fiction or certain fandoms.
I don't really do anything that isn't sci-fi, fantasy (with the exception of modern fantasy, which will likely put me to sleep), adventure, or some other form of spec-fic. Science fantasy is my absolute favorite genre, and if you want to do something in an adventurous science fantasy universe, then I will love you forever. I'm both original-fiction and fandom-universe friendly (as in, I will roleplay in any universe bounds).
Here's a list of fandom universes I'm interested in roleplaying in:
  • Flight Rising
  • Fire Emblem, conditionally. I'm ok with humanoids in this context.
  • Pokémon (especially Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)
  • (There's probably some more stuff, but I can't remember them now, hhah hah)
Here's a list of other things I might be interested in:
  • Monster Hunter
  • The Elder Scrolls (I have only played Skyrim for like 10 hours maximum so bear with me haha)
  • Post-apocalyptic is iffy for me. Steampunk dystopian and zombie apocalypse aren't interesting to me, but I'll jump for dystopian future a la 2814/vaporwave aesthetic.
I'm also a sucker for silly/crack roleplaying and would love to find someone who is willing to do it with me.

Player Information
I'm Marc, and I'm technically not that old. My time zone is FR-2 and I'm a pretty casual roleplayer with two years of experience roleplaying. I've been trained in forum-based play-by-post roleplays in small groups of 2-6 folks. I'm kind of rusty, though, sine it's been years since I last role-played intensively.

Average reply length?
"Para" style. (1-3 paragraphs)
I consistently reply with one to three paragraphs of at least five sentences' length. Don't expect me to write much more or less. I've been trying to write in a present-tense third person omniscient narrator style, but I've been trained to write in the past-tense third person omniscient narrator style. It's hard for me to write in present-tense, but if you really want me to, then I can try.

Average reply speed?
Less than three days.
It will almost never take me more than three days to get back to you on what you wrote. One day is a fast reply for me. I used to be faster to reply, but my special interest in roleplaying has since gone due to a nasty experience. I'll let you know if I have to take more time with my reply.

Please keep your replies relatively short. I won't be able to respond to an 11+ paragraph wall of text because I simply don't have the attention span to deal with it. (ADHD sucks, yo.) Reasonable spelling, grammar, and syntax are appreciated but unnecessary if it's a bother.
You have to be okay with characters who aren't cisgender, heterosexual, or heteroromantic, including ace, aro, and apl characters, as well as characters who aren't able-bodied. No ifs, ands, or buts. I'm not going to listen to your racist, ableist spiels out-of-character about how my gender doesn't fit your faulty idea of the able-bodied White person's gender binary.

If you're not into roleplaying by PM/forum here, you can hit me up on my tumblr (mamukoot), DeviantArt (Neoven8tr), or my skype (c0prolite. Please mention roleplaying in your contact request). If it matters any, I'm not a minor.

Now featuring this very post, word for word, in the Earth Flight Roleplayers' Directory!
pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
Character Information

Original character but I do have both kinds of characters (depends on the fandom)
Some fandoms i'm most up for RPs are:
  • Kirby
  • Pokemon?
  • Homestuck
  • Flight Rising
  • Spyro

Nothing in particular but i'm nearly always up for fantasy and murder.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Id love it if you could keep the replies ranging from 1 to 3 paragraphs is what i'd like from my group/partner. I don't want too little to work off of or too much to read. Three paragraphs is already leaning towards my quitting point when typing replies and you will never catch me writing one liners.

Average reply speed?
At least 2 replies per day. I'd at least like to be able to keep myself a little occupied with our roleplay mostly because that's the soul reason I even roleplay. If you can't keep up then most likely i'll forget about the RP.

All paragraphs should be between 5 and 10 lines, I won't ever have enough attention to read a wall of text. Decent spelling, grammar, and fluidity of english are necessities when roleplaying with me. I simply can't tolerate answers using text speak unless our characters are actually texting each other. Basic RPing rules apply to my requirements too like no godmodding, mary sues, etc.

I will roleplay on the fourms, PM, Deviantart Notes (Draconiaistra), and Skype (draconiaistra) No mature roleplays please, PG13 is acceptable!
Character Information

Original character but I do have both kinds of characters (depends on the fandom)
Some fandoms i'm most up for RPs are:
  • Kirby
  • Pokemon?
  • Homestuck
  • Flight Rising
  • Spyro

Nothing in particular but i'm nearly always up for fantasy and murder.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Id love it if you could keep the replies ranging from 1 to 3 paragraphs is what i'd like from my group/partner. I don't want too little to work off of or too much to read. Three paragraphs is already leaning towards my quitting point when typing replies and you will never catch me writing one liners.

Average reply speed?
At least 2 replies per day. I'd at least like to be able to keep myself a little occupied with our roleplay mostly because that's the soul reason I even roleplay. If you can't keep up then most likely i'll forget about the RP.

All paragraphs should be between 5 and 10 lines, I won't ever have enough attention to read a wall of text. Decent spelling, grammar, and fluidity of english are necessities when roleplaying with me. I simply can't tolerate answers using text speak unless our characters are actually texting each other. Basic RPing rules apply to my requirements too like no godmodding, mary sues, etc.

I will roleplay on the fourms, PM, Deviantart Notes (Draconiaistra), and Skype (draconiaistra) No mature roleplays please, PG13 is acceptable!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
Character Information

I would prefer playing either one of two dragons in my lair, or one of my many ocs.

For standard rps I have several, ranging from my versions of vampires and werewolves, to fae, to humans. Through different time periods and settings as well. Which is why plotting stuff is a must.

I would love to rp some FR stuff, with one of two dragons in my lair.

I would also love to plot out a master/apprentice story.

Player Information

Average reply length?
2-3 paragraphs,depending on irl stuff.
Average reply speed?
at least once a day. If I have to take a break from things I let my partner know.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Semi literate to literate rps only, and for groups there has to be a post order. Third person past tense is also a requirement.

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to things, and pretty chill. I'm also actually a fledgling author, so I am always working on something.

I prefer forums or google docs...
Character Information

I would prefer playing either one of two dragons in my lair, or one of my many ocs.

For standard rps I have several, ranging from my versions of vampires and werewolves, to fae, to humans. Through different time periods and settings as well. Which is why plotting stuff is a must.

I would love to rp some FR stuff, with one of two dragons in my lair.

I would also love to plot out a master/apprentice story.

Player Information

Average reply length?
2-3 paragraphs,depending on irl stuff.
Average reply speed?
at least once a day. If I have to take a break from things I let my partner know.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Semi literate to literate rps only, and for groups there has to be a post order. Third person past tense is also a requirement.

I'm pretty flexible when it comes to things, and pretty chill. I'm also actually a fledgling author, so I am always working on something.

I prefer forums or google docs...
9K0BhBk.gif
Are your characters original characters or fandom characters?
Always original characters! I have a huge list of OCs, and I am always adding to it. I love creating characters, particularly diverse ones (in terms of race, ethnicity, ability, gender, sexuality, etc.). So I can create a character to fit just about any storyline~
RPing with my dragons would be cool, or human!dragons, or... ah, anything else you can think of, really.

Not particularly, no.
Generally I like romance and angst and power differentials (prince/servant, master/apprentice, etc.), and I'm comfortable in just about any universe, though I tend to gravitate toward sci-fi, fantasy/urban fantasy, semi-magic things. Fandom universes (HP, Pokemon, LotR, etc.) are fine as long as we stick to using OCs.
I'm flexible~
Having goals and an overarching plot are good, but I don't enjoy planning out every tiny little step. Letting the characters find their way on their own is most of the fun, and character development is very important~

Average reply length?
A few sentences to a couple of paragraphs, depending on the situation.
I have experience with both para and script.
I use 3rd person limited, past tense.

Average reply speed?
Depends. Usually at least once a day, though if we're playing through an IM system and we're both online, I can be pretty quick.
If I'm going to be offline for awhile I'll communicate that.
I am generally not available during the weekend daytime hours.

+ Good RP etiquette
+ You have to be comfortable with LGBTQ characters and pairings. And characters that may use profanity.
+ I'm 22, so I like my offsite RP partners to be 18+, just for my own comfort level. I sometimes RP mature themes (but they are not a requirement and I'll respect any boundaries we set up.) C:

+ I prefer off-site RP because a cluttered inbox stresses me out (I usually use Skype or Google Docs, but I'm flexible).
+ I don't have many limits. Mature themes, gore, violence, angst, whatever is usually fine by me. Just ask~

Send me a message if you're interested~ ouo
Are your characters original characters or fandom characters?
Always original characters! I have a huge list of OCs, and I am always adding to it. I love creating characters, particularly diverse ones (in terms of race, ethnicity, ability, gender, sexuality, etc.). So I can create a character to fit just about any storyline~
RPing with my dragons would be cool, or human!dragons, or... ah, anything else you can think of, really.

Not particularly, no.
Generally I like romance and angst and power differentials (prince/servant, master/apprentice, etc.), and I'm comfortable in just about any universe, though I tend to gravitate toward sci-fi, fantasy/urban fantasy, semi-magic things. Fandom universes (HP, Pokemon, LotR, etc.) are fine as long as we stick to using OCs.
I'm flexible~
Having goals and an overarching plot are good, but I don't enjoy planning out every tiny little step. Letting the characters find their way on their own is most of the fun, and character development is very important~

Average reply length?
A few sentences to a couple of paragraphs, depending on the situation.
I have experience with both para and script.
I use 3rd person limited, past tense.

Average reply speed?
Depends. Usually at least once a day, though if we're playing through an IM system and we're both online, I can be pretty quick.
If I'm going to be offline for awhile I'll communicate that.
I am generally not available during the weekend daytime hours.

+ Good RP etiquette
+ You have to be comfortable with LGBTQ characters and pairings. And characters that may use profanity.
+ I'm 22, so I like my offsite RP partners to be 18+, just for my own comfort level. I sometimes RP mature themes (but they are not a requirement and I'll respect any boundaries we set up.) C:

+ I prefer off-site RP because a cluttered inbox stresses me out (I usually use Skype or Google Docs, but I'm flexible).
+ I don't have many limits. Mature themes, gore, violence, angst, whatever is usually fine by me. Just ask~

Send me a message if you're interested~ ouo
Dance party forever
Character Information

• I've a mass of original characters and often enough will create new characters that may pertain to new roleplays. Many of my characters now are intertwined with others from a close group of friends-- still, I've plenty to work with. Though I may very well make new ones to fill certain roles as I see fit.
  • As for 'fandom characters,' I'm assuming this pertains to original characters that may be somehow related to series. Yes, I do have some characters who belong in particular verses such as One Piece, Pokemon, Digimon, and a few others. These original characters however are not in any way affiliated with existing cannon characters as I often prefer to keep them to their own story-lines. I highly prefer the use of original characters in fandoms.
  • Adding one last thing to this section-- I'm willing to play multiple characters. If we do opt for a series-based roleplay, I am also willing to take on the role of certain cannon characters though again, I'd like our originals to be our main focus.

• Not entirely-- I do prefer roleplays with a basic plot that can flourish into something bigger as we go along, though that is something we can discuss~!

Player Information

Average reply length?
  • Often depends on my mood; be aware that I like quality over quantity. Give your reply substance and I'll do the same with my. Course, I'm aware there will be moments where substance might be lacking but that's alright! I usually can put out anything from two to three paragraphs regardless of my mood. Sometimes, I'll just mirror my partner; other times I might be feeling literate and choose to throw a block of juicy text at you.
  • Also be aware that I not only do paragraph, but script as well! I find it quick and easy, and quite fun.

Average reply speed?
  • I'm a very busy individual, so I can't promise a reply every single day. Once every two days for certain. Now, there may come days where I do reply like crazy, especially if I'm feeling highly motivated. Know that I will do my best to reply as swiftly and humanly as possible.

• Paragraph or script, please no text talk. I also despise power-playing (when one roleplayer takes control of another roleplayer's character without their permission). God-modding (constantly overpowering another character or perfectly dodging another character's attacks) is something I generally frown upon as well. However, I will make exceptions in certain situations-- particularly when my character/or I can acknowledge the prowess and skills of your character. For instance, if my character is a rookie swordsmen and yours is a veteran... of course yours would be able to dodge and read mine with ease. Such circumstances I understand. I just felt the need to mention this, as I've come across situations where characters who are perpetual equals were not treated as such in ways of strength and cunning.
  • I love character development and depth. I love twists and turns in a plot, unexpected happenings-- if your group needs someone to die for the sake of the story. I'll happily think up an in-depth individual to fit the bill.

• I'm interested in all genres with a preference for action and adventure. I'm willing to play any species and gender. I love gore and violence, however will always respect the limitations of my partner. If ever you're uncomfortable while we're roleplaying, please let me know. Roleplaying is meant to be fun and a means of escape and the last thing I want to do is trigger anyone.
  • With dragon-related roleplays, I'm fine using either the dragons here from the site or our own original beasties.
  • In case you're searching for something fandom related, these are the fandoms I'm highly interested in: Sonic the Hedgehog (comic-based mind you), Digimon, Pokemon, Eragon, Flight Rising, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, One Piece, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Jak and Daxter, certain Marvel comics such as Deadpool, Skyrim. If there's something you may be interested in, feel free to ask. I'm always interested in trying new things.
  • As for the location of the roleplay: for paragraphs I prefer here in the rp forums or via inbox, GaiaOnline, or maybe some other forum, I might be willing to do e-mails as well. For script, I use Skype, Hamachi, or Chatzy.
Character Information

• I've a mass of original characters and often enough will create new characters that may pertain to new roleplays. Many of my characters now are intertwined with others from a close group of friends-- still, I've plenty to work with. Though I may very well make new ones to fill certain roles as I see fit.
  • As for 'fandom characters,' I'm assuming this pertains to original characters that may be somehow related to series. Yes, I do have some characters who belong in particular verses such as One Piece, Pokemon, Digimon, and a few others. These original characters however are not in any way affiliated with existing cannon characters as I often prefer to keep them to their own story-lines. I highly prefer the use of original characters in fandoms.
  • Adding one last thing to this section-- I'm willing to play multiple characters. If we do opt for a series-based roleplay, I am also willing to take on the role of certain cannon characters though again, I'd like our originals to be our main focus.

• Not entirely-- I do prefer roleplays with a basic plot that can flourish into something bigger as we go along, though that is something we can discuss~!

Player Information

Average reply length?
  • Often depends on my mood; be aware that I like quality over quantity. Give your reply substance and I'll do the same with my. Course, I'm aware there will be moments where substance might be lacking but that's alright! I usually can put out anything from two to three paragraphs regardless of my mood. Sometimes, I'll just mirror my partner; other times I might be feeling literate and choose to throw a block of juicy text at you.
  • Also be aware that I not only do paragraph, but script as well! I find it quick and easy, and quite fun.

Average reply speed?
  • I'm a very busy individual, so I can't promise a reply every single day. Once every two days for certain. Now, there may come days where I do reply like crazy, especially if I'm feeling highly motivated. Know that I will do my best to reply as swiftly and humanly as possible.

• Paragraph or script, please no text talk. I also despise power-playing (when one roleplayer takes control of another roleplayer's character without their permission). God-modding (constantly overpowering another character or perfectly dodging another character's attacks) is something I generally frown upon as well. However, I will make exceptions in certain situations-- particularly when my character/or I can acknowledge the prowess and skills of your character. For instance, if my character is a rookie swordsmen and yours is a veteran... of course yours would be able to dodge and read mine with ease. Such circumstances I understand. I just felt the need to mention this, as I've come across situations where characters who are perpetual equals were not treated as such in ways of strength and cunning.
  • I love character development and depth. I love twists and turns in a plot, unexpected happenings-- if your group needs someone to die for the sake of the story. I'll happily think up an in-depth individual to fit the bill.

• I'm interested in all genres with a preference for action and adventure. I'm willing to play any species and gender. I love gore and violence, however will always respect the limitations of my partner. If ever you're uncomfortable while we're roleplaying, please let me know. Roleplaying is meant to be fun and a means of escape and the last thing I want to do is trigger anyone.
  • With dragon-related roleplays, I'm fine using either the dragons here from the site or our own original beasties.
  • In case you're searching for something fandom related, these are the fandoms I'm highly interested in: Sonic the Hedgehog (comic-based mind you), Digimon, Pokemon, Eragon, Flight Rising, Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, One Piece, Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, Jak and Daxter, certain Marvel comics such as Deadpool, Skyrim. If there's something you may be interested in, feel free to ask. I'm always interested in trying new things.
  • As for the location of the roleplay: for paragraphs I prefer here in the rp forums or via inbox, GaiaOnline, or maybe some other forum, I might be willing to do e-mails as well. For script, I use Skype, Hamachi, or Chatzy.
Character Information

-My characters are always original characters. While I don't mind roleplaying in a universe from an anime, tv show, manga, book, or anything else like that, I prefer using only original characters.
-My characters range a lot, generally I use one character for only one roleplay unless the character is based on a dragon of mine on the site

-Currently I am not searching for an specific roleplay, though I do have a human-shapeshifting!dragon plot buzzing in my head.
-I enjoy fantasy roleplays most of all. Things such as vampires, demons, werewolves, shapeshifters, fairies, or really any supernatural creature are things I enjoy roleplaying as. I do not mind roleplaying as humans, though, as long as they have some sort of power or are associated with something with a power
-I am open to any type of roleplay. I have some experience with adventure, romance, and some other things as well, I generally am willing to roleplay whatever my partner wishes to roleplay
-I do not mind violence or gore, though I have not had all to much experience with roleplaying things with violence and gore
-With romance I have done m/f and m/m relationships, though I don't mind roleplaying f/f. I generally play as a male character, though. I don't have any issues playing as a female.

Player Information

Average reply length?
-It depends on how much the person I am roleplaying with writes.
-It can range from four sentences to ten paragraphs

Average reply speed?
-I generally reply between 20 minutes to an hour after I see the other person's reply.
-If I take more than a day I suggest the person who I am roleplaying with to send me a message and bug me. I am easily distracted even when I don't mean to be and can be forgetful often.

-To write more than 4 sentences at the very least, preferably more.
-Please separate many, many sentence replies into paragraphs, if there is more than eight sentences in a paragraph I may find it block-like and difficult to read
-Remain polite while out of character, and no text talk while in character please

-I like almost all genres of roleplay, just ask and it'll be likely I like it and the same goes with character species
-I prefer to roleplay via inbox since I reply the fastest that way. However, I am okay with roleplaying in forums if my partner prefers that
Character Information

-My characters are always original characters. While I don't mind roleplaying in a universe from an anime, tv show, manga, book, or anything else like that, I prefer using only original characters.
-My characters range a lot, generally I use one character for only one roleplay unless the character is based on a dragon of mine on the site

-Currently I am not searching for an specific roleplay, though I do have a human-shapeshifting!dragon plot buzzing in my head.
-I enjoy fantasy roleplays most of all. Things such as vampires, demons, werewolves, shapeshifters, fairies, or really any supernatural creature are things I enjoy roleplaying as. I do not mind roleplaying as humans, though, as long as they have some sort of power or are associated with something with a power
-I am open to any type of roleplay. I have some experience with adventure, romance, and some other things as well, I generally am willing to roleplay whatever my partner wishes to roleplay
-I do not mind violence or gore, though I have not had all to much experience with roleplaying things with violence and gore
-With romance I have done m/f and m/m relationships, though I don't mind roleplaying f/f. I generally play as a male character, though. I don't have any issues playing as a female.

Player Information

Average reply length?
-It depends on how much the person I am roleplaying with writes.
-It can range from four sentences to ten paragraphs

Average reply speed?
-I generally reply between 20 minutes to an hour after I see the other person's reply.
-If I take more than a day I suggest the person who I am roleplaying with to send me a message and bug me. I am easily distracted even when I don't mean to be and can be forgetful often.

-To write more than 4 sentences at the very least, preferably more.
-Please separate many, many sentence replies into paragraphs, if there is more than eight sentences in a paragraph I may find it block-like and difficult to read
-Remain polite while out of character, and no text talk while in character please

-I like almost all genres of roleplay, just ask and it'll be likely I like it and the same goes with character species
-I prefer to roleplay via inbox since I reply the fastest that way. However, I am okay with roleplaying in forums if my partner prefers that
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134