Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I have original characters (feral, anthro, humans), fandom characters (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Lord of The Rings, Pokemon) and I consider my FR dragons as "characters", so whatever floats your boat!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
I'm open for ideas! It's fun to work on a plot together.
I really like the FR world, and the fandoms I'm in (I don't play canon characters and I'd prefer if you don't either .o.)

Fandoms: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit, Pokemon, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to mirror my partner in terms of length. I usually write from one to three paragraphs though!

Average reply speed?
I really like to roleplay so I usually reply as fast as I can, aka at the exact moment I receive your answer. I'm anxious haha.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
-I prefer active roleplayers but it's okay if you can't reply everyday!
-I mostly rp through PMs; other methods would be deviantArt notes and Skype (PM me if you want my Skype, I won't give it publicly).
-I really like romance, really, a lot, maybe too much. If you don't that's perfectly alright! I also like friendship rps, adventure, themes such as pirates, warriors, I don't know, throw me ideas!
-Please bear in mind that I'm not a native english speaker! I will make mistakes but I do try my best and enjoy practising my english skills, I only ask for patience c:

Would you like to share any additional information?
I love discussing plots/characters/ideas, and OOC communication is a huge bonus! Don't be afraid to PM me; if you want to roleplay I'll say yes :D

I'm over 18, if you find this an important thing.
Character Information

I have original characters (feral, anthro, humans), fandom characters (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Lord of The Rings, Pokemon) and I consider my FR dragons as "characters", so whatever floats your boat!

I'm open for ideas! It's fun to work on a plot together.
I really like the FR world, and the fandoms I'm in (I don't play canon characters and I'd prefer if you don't either .o.)

Fandoms: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit, Pokemon, etc.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I try to mirror my partner in terms of length. I usually write from one to three paragraphs though!

Average reply speed?
I really like to roleplay so I usually reply as fast as I can, aka at the exact moment I receive your answer. I'm anxious haha.

-I prefer active roleplayers but it's okay if you can't reply everyday!
-I mostly rp through PMs; other methods would be deviantArt notes and Skype (PM me if you want my Skype, I won't give it publicly).
-I really like romance, really, a lot, maybe too much. If you don't that's perfectly alright! I also like friendship rps, adventure, themes such as pirates, warriors, I don't know, throw me ideas!
-Please bear in mind that I'm not a native english speaker! I will make mistakes but I do try my best and enjoy practising my english skills, I only ask for patience c:

I love discussing plots/characters/ideas, and OOC communication is a huge bonus! Don't be afraid to PM me; if you want to roleplay I'll say yes :D

I'm over 18, if you find this an important thing.
385ed5067f9ea79bfc396d25c97c769f0bcf88e3.png
~Character Information~

I have many different characters to use, and have no problem coming up with new ones if I need to. I use original characters exclusively (Including my FR dragons).

Something apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, science fiction/futuristic, or horror based is preferred. I also prefer playing with anthro characters, but I can do more humanoid characters as well. I would also love to try an RP using FR dragons. I do not do fandom based roleplays, unfortunately.

~Player Information~

Average reply length?
I will mirror my partner's posts as best I can. Usually no less than a few paragraphs, but I can write as much as is needed to get my point across. I am a writer in my spare time, so I consider myself skilled in writing posts of an appropriate length. As an example, my introductory posts are usually somewhere between 5 and 10 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I will usually reply within minutes to hours to each post. My timezone is 3 hours ahead of the FR server time, if you'd like to know.

I am only interested in 1x1 roleplays. I am also looking for partners that can match my post length and literacy level. I only roleplay male characters, and do like romance in my roleplays if possible. I am more interested in MxM pairings, but I will also do MxF.

Additionally, I enjoy having a partner I can chat with outside of the roleplay and or/discuss the plotline of our roleplay and such. I will also gladly roleplay outside of FR if that is something you would like. Just let me know :)

~Would you like to share any additional information?~

I will gladly discuss more in depth information, give writing examples, etc. Just shoot me a message :)

~Character Information~

I have many different characters to use, and have no problem coming up with new ones if I need to. I use original characters exclusively (Including my FR dragons).

Something apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, science fiction/futuristic, or horror based is preferred. I also prefer playing with anthro characters, but I can do more humanoid characters as well. I would also love to try an RP using FR dragons. I do not do fandom based roleplays, unfortunately.

~Player Information~

Average reply length?
I will mirror my partner's posts as best I can. Usually no less than a few paragraphs, but I can write as much as is needed to get my point across. I am a writer in my spare time, so I consider myself skilled in writing posts of an appropriate length. As an example, my introductory posts are usually somewhere between 5 and 10 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
I will usually reply within minutes to hours to each post. My timezone is 3 hours ahead of the FR server time, if you'd like to know.

I am only interested in 1x1 roleplays. I am also looking for partners that can match my post length and literacy level. I only roleplay male characters, and do like romance in my roleplays if possible. I am more interested in MxM pairings, but I will also do MxF.

Additionally, I enjoy having a partner I can chat with outside of the roleplay and or/discuss the plotline of our roleplay and such. I will also gladly roleplay outside of FR if that is something you would like. Just let me know :)

~Would you like to share any additional information?~

I will gladly discuss more in depth information, give writing examples, etc. Just shoot me a message :)

9g0BXbt.gif
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Original
Please describe. Dathamier Brighthorn is the result of many years of development and to put his entire story down here would be ridiculous. Therefore, I will attempt to hash out the basics in a bio in my lair.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? Nothing specific, but I do enjoy some basic combat and a nice, solid group of players to bounce conversation off of

Player Information

Average reply length? Approximately two sentences to two paragraphs

Average reply speed? relatively quick unless at school, which takes up a good chunk of the day. I will let anyone I'm RPing with before leaving unless in a hurry

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? The acceptance of possibly a very strange person. I'm not by any means "normal" and don't feel that I need to change that any time soon

Tried to keep this short and sweet, if anyone has any questions before an RP begins, just let me know.
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Original
Please describe. Dathamier Brighthorn is the result of many years of development and to put his entire story down here would be ridiculous. Therefore, I will attempt to hash out the basics in a bio in my lair.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? Nothing specific, but I do enjoy some basic combat and a nice, solid group of players to bounce conversation off of

Player Information

Average reply length? Approximately two sentences to two paragraphs

Average reply speed? relatively quick unless at school, which takes up a good chunk of the day. I will let anyone I'm RPing with before leaving unless in a hurry

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? The acceptance of possibly a very strange person. I'm not by any means "normal" and don't feel that I need to change that any time soon

Tried to keep this short and sweet, if anyone has any questions before an RP begins, just let me know.
Character Information

All of my 'permanent' dragons in my lair have characters and backstories of their own, even if I haven't gotten around to writing bios for a good chunk of them. As of now, I am only looking for FR-based RPs, though I will do dragons, gijinkas, or whatever else you might suggest, so long as it stays in the world of Flight Rising.

Story-wise, I'm looking to build clan connections and develop my lore further, but I don't have any big plots in mind and probably won't until character relationships have been established.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It varies. I try to match my partner, but average length changes to suit the pace of the RP. Generally I try for a paragraph (3-5 sentences) at least

Average reply speed?

I'm on and off FR throughout the day, and usually end up checking at least once an hour, so reply speed will be very fast. I'm on FR time, though, so I usually sleep at rollover.

I prefer 1x1 RPs. Preferences vary and whether we do friendshippy shenanigans, romance, action, etc., depends on the characters and how they interact together. I do ask that any partners write literately or semi-literately, but I won't throw fits over spelling and grammar.

I am 18, so for anything 'intense' (violence/romance/etc.) I'd like you to be an adult as well. If you're interested, please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you~
Character Information

All of my 'permanent' dragons in my lair have characters and backstories of their own, even if I haven't gotten around to writing bios for a good chunk of them. As of now, I am only looking for FR-based RPs, though I will do dragons, gijinkas, or whatever else you might suggest, so long as it stays in the world of Flight Rising.

Story-wise, I'm looking to build clan connections and develop my lore further, but I don't have any big plots in mind and probably won't until character relationships have been established.

Player Information

Average reply length?

It varies. I try to match my partner, but average length changes to suit the pace of the RP. Generally I try for a paragraph (3-5 sentences) at least

Average reply speed?

I'm on and off FR throughout the day, and usually end up checking at least once an hour, so reply speed will be very fast. I'm on FR time, though, so I usually sleep at rollover.

I prefer 1x1 RPs. Preferences vary and whether we do friendshippy shenanigans, romance, action, etc., depends on the characters and how they interact together. I do ask that any partners write literately or semi-literately, but I won't throw fits over spelling and grammar.

I am 18, so for anything 'intense' (violence/romance/etc.) I'd like you to be an adult as well. If you're interested, please feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you~
Character Information

All of my characters are original. I have several that I am willing to bring to FR.. including ones that are soon to be published. If needed/wanted, I am more than capable of creating new ones based off my dragons though. I don't do fandoms or anything along those lines, nor am I interested in getting into them.

Nothing specific, however I don't know the FR world very well, so .... maybe not based completely in it?

Player Information

Average reply length?
At least 3-4 sentences.. but I am VERY capable to go on and on for paragraphs! I do break my text into easily readable chunks, formatted as if in a book (you know, those things with pages that you can hold? lol) and appreciate those that are willing to do the same. These old eyes aren't so keen on picking through massively long blocks of text to find dialog. ;)

Average reply speed?
Varies. During the school year, there can be a bit of a delay, as I do have this job thing. Summer.. well.. fairly quick if I'm engaged in the SL, unless life happens.

I prefer mature players.. emotionally mature. Open-minded, creative, have a sense of humor... be willing to talk OOC. I work best with small groups (3-4 at largest)

I'm not keen on any real romantic SL's. Any of the characters I bring to FR are actually engaged or attached elsewhere, and I'd rather not muddy those lines. If the character is created FOR FR, theeen... eh, who knows, but that should NOT be the base for any RP. I'm not above flirting though. I am an adult...an antique actually. ;)

Hmm.. lets see here, what else? Oh yeah... I can't spell for *(&!...lol. I try and catch my typos, but sometimes the little buggers get away from me.

Also, my characters are mine, and if I decide that I'm not liking a SL, or get bored, I have the right to walk away, however, I'll try and be creative if possible.

If you have questions or need clarification on something, drop me a note. Always glad to answer questions! :)
Character Information

All of my characters are original. I have several that I am willing to bring to FR.. including ones that are soon to be published. If needed/wanted, I am more than capable of creating new ones based off my dragons though. I don't do fandoms or anything along those lines, nor am I interested in getting into them.

Nothing specific, however I don't know the FR world very well, so .... maybe not based completely in it?

Player Information

Average reply length?
At least 3-4 sentences.. but I am VERY capable to go on and on for paragraphs! I do break my text into easily readable chunks, formatted as if in a book (you know, those things with pages that you can hold? lol) and appreciate those that are willing to do the same. These old eyes aren't so keen on picking through massively long blocks of text to find dialog. ;)

Average reply speed?
Varies. During the school year, there can be a bit of a delay, as I do have this job thing. Summer.. well.. fairly quick if I'm engaged in the SL, unless life happens.

I prefer mature players.. emotionally mature. Open-minded, creative, have a sense of humor... be willing to talk OOC. I work best with small groups (3-4 at largest)

I'm not keen on any real romantic SL's. Any of the characters I bring to FR are actually engaged or attached elsewhere, and I'd rather not muddy those lines. If the character is created FOR FR, theeen... eh, who knows, but that should NOT be the base for any RP. I'm not above flirting though. I am an adult...an antique actually. ;)

Hmm.. lets see here, what else? Oh yeah... I can't spell for *(&!...lol. I try and catch my typos, but sometimes the little buggers get away from me.

Also, my characters are mine, and if I decide that I'm not liking a SL, or get bored, I have the right to walk away, however, I'll try and be creative if possible.

If you have questions or need clarification on something, drop me a note. Always glad to answer questions! :)
13285327.png Mikal 13204277.png Keellan 12896608.png Day
Character Information

I'm interested in roleplaying as characters from my lair (I will start typing their character info up soon), although I am more than willing to roleplay as original characters that I have created on my own. If you wish to roleplay with one of my OC's, whether in FR world or in some other setting, please let me know and I will mail you all the specifics of that character. I don't usually do fandoms besides Pokemon, but I'm willing to try some as long as I'm familiar with it!

My Oc's include:
Silvana - Witch
Eyphah - Shadow
Rose - Werewolf
Gupta - Egyptian god (not OP)
Kilani - Velociraptor (scientific experiment)

I'm free for anything. FR, original plot, whatever you want!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Varies depending on the situation in the RP like if only a conversation is going on or actual action. I always like to flesh out my introduction to a solid 2-3 paragraphs per character to include descriptions and first thoughts. After that, I can type anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs unless it is a large group RP that requires a lot of attention and reactions to consider.

Average reply speed?

I'm on quite frequently, just about everyday, although the specific time may very. I am very impatient and if the person I am roleplaying with takes too long to reply, I might lose interest and drop the RP (which I hate to do). I generally reply as soon as I can, but if there's a lot to react to, it might take me an hour or two to consider a decent reply.

The more the merrier! I love roleplaying with 3 or more people, although I'm perfectly content with just a two-person RP. I'm a sucker for drama, so casual conversations will often fall flat. Come with plenty of action, mystery, and whatever you got to create an interesting plot!

I'm uncomfortable with frequent swearing and will refrain from using any myself. I don't mind the occasional swear, but please keep it to a minimum. I'm also going to college soon, so my schedual might change a bit. If you wish to contact me or roleplay outside of FR, I do have a Skype. Just message me ahead of time because I do not accept contact requests from random people.
Character Information

I'm interested in roleplaying as characters from my lair (I will start typing their character info up soon), although I am more than willing to roleplay as original characters that I have created on my own. If you wish to roleplay with one of my OC's, whether in FR world or in some other setting, please let me know and I will mail you all the specifics of that character. I don't usually do fandoms besides Pokemon, but I'm willing to try some as long as I'm familiar with it!

My Oc's include:
Silvana - Witch
Eyphah - Shadow
Rose - Werewolf
Gupta - Egyptian god (not OP)
Kilani - Velociraptor (scientific experiment)

I'm free for anything. FR, original plot, whatever you want!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Varies depending on the situation in the RP like if only a conversation is going on or actual action. I always like to flesh out my introduction to a solid 2-3 paragraphs per character to include descriptions and first thoughts. After that, I can type anywhere from 1-2 paragraphs unless it is a large group RP that requires a lot of attention and reactions to consider.

Average reply speed?

I'm on quite frequently, just about everyday, although the specific time may very. I am very impatient and if the person I am roleplaying with takes too long to reply, I might lose interest and drop the RP (which I hate to do). I generally reply as soon as I can, but if there's a lot to react to, it might take me an hour or two to consider a decent reply.

The more the merrier! I love roleplaying with 3 or more people, although I'm perfectly content with just a two-person RP. I'm a sucker for drama, so casual conversations will often fall flat. Come with plenty of action, mystery, and whatever you got to create an interesting plot!

I'm uncomfortable with frequent swearing and will refrain from using any myself. I don't mind the occasional swear, but please keep it to a minimum. I'm also going to college soon, so my schedual might change a bit. If you wish to contact me or roleplay outside of FR, I do have a Skype. Just message me ahead of time because I do not accept contact requests from random people.
LJfZA40.png
tyEuRXe.png
J7D1quC.png
5klLPDf.png
Sales Thread
Gen 1 Adoption
Tailwind Services (leveling/brewing&more)
Project Tracker
Character Information

I tend to do OC more than fandom. I have been a writer for nearly half my life so I tend to lean toward OCs since you understand their 'characteristics' better as well as what their actions and reactions would be. I have been forum RPing for about 5 years.

Not really a storyline; more of the idea of 'what character would best fit this RP'? I am up for anything if done well.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on the situation: some need only a sentence; others might need a whole page of backstory/explanation. About 2-3 paragraphs if it has all the information needed.

Average reply speed?

I reply fast. If not told otherwise, I can reply about 3-4 a day if it is one-on-one with a fast responder. Groups I tend to reply if directly addressed in the post by a question or an answer to a question. I like letting everyone post once before replying again.

Advice: Have fun with your character :D don't worry about if your character is dumb, just write he or she as you see them. It is like watching someone paint: at first you don't really see or understand a lot about the character but once more color is added to their personality over time, they become much more relatable and cherished :3

I have tried my hand at GMing before but it is relatively new to me.

I can do character teams; i.e. Two of my own characters written as a team. They can be RP separately or together for variety. I'm not the best writer/RPer out there so advice and corrective criticism is appreciated :D
Character Information

I tend to do OC more than fandom. I have been a writer for nearly half my life so I tend to lean toward OCs since you understand their 'characteristics' better as well as what their actions and reactions would be. I have been forum RPing for about 5 years.

Not really a storyline; more of the idea of 'what character would best fit this RP'? I am up for anything if done well.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on the situation: some need only a sentence; others might need a whole page of backstory/explanation. About 2-3 paragraphs if it has all the information needed.

Average reply speed?

I reply fast. If not told otherwise, I can reply about 3-4 a day if it is one-on-one with a fast responder. Groups I tend to reply if directly addressed in the post by a question or an answer to a question. I like letting everyone post once before replying again.

Advice: Have fun with your character :D don't worry about if your character is dumb, just write he or she as you see them. It is like watching someone paint: at first you don't really see or understand a lot about the character but once more color is added to their personality over time, they become much more relatable and cherished :3

I have tried my hand at GMing before but it is relatively new to me.

I can do character teams; i.e. Two of my own characters written as a team. They can be RP separately or together for variety. I'm not the best writer/RPer out there so advice and corrective criticism is appreciated :D
r4hwcLV.png
MY Characters are all OC based. I can do dragons from my lair and make Bios for them if the RP seems very interesting to me
Really I've given up on anyhting particular I just want to RP. If you have an original story FR based or otherwise, and if it is interesting enough I will be tempted to join you in this endeavor.

I do like Power struggles (prince/commoner, etc) usually playing the lower class, Dark romances that can have sad outcomes, Mind game romances (in where the other person mentally torments, and tries to break my character's spirit). I like very dark things, not sure why I just find them really fun.

Average reply length?

I reply with anywhere between one, to 3 paragraphs. The one paragraph can sometimes become a bit lengthy especially when I get into it.

Average reply speed?

I try to reply as often as I can, though when away from my laptop and on my Ipod the reply can be understandably slower, I can reply/check RPs up to 12am EST time after that i'm preparing for bed.

N/A at the moment, just trying to keep things simple. Send me a message with your story if you think I might be interested, i mean it doesn't hurt to ask :)

Not that I can currently think of no.
MY Characters are all OC based. I can do dragons from my lair and make Bios for them if the RP seems very interesting to me
Really I've given up on anyhting particular I just want to RP. If you have an original story FR based or otherwise, and if it is interesting enough I will be tempted to join you in this endeavor.

I do like Power struggles (prince/commoner, etc) usually playing the lower class, Dark romances that can have sad outcomes, Mind game romances (in where the other person mentally torments, and tries to break my character's spirit). I like very dark things, not sure why I just find them really fun.

Average reply length?

I reply with anywhere between one, to 3 paragraphs. The one paragraph can sometimes become a bit lengthy especially when I get into it.

Average reply speed?

I try to reply as often as I can, though when away from my laptop and on my Ipod the reply can be understandably slower, I can reply/check RPs up to 12am EST time after that i'm preparing for bed.

N/A at the moment, just trying to keep things simple. Send me a message with your story if you think I might be interested, i mean it doesn't hurt to ask :)

Not that I can currently think of no.
f_w_h__windies__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6rv.jpgf_w_h__public__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6rr.jpgpadb_by_feonera-d8wx7fv.jpgfeo_s_adoption_center__icon__by_feonera-d8wh6ry.jpg
Character Information

Please describe.

I have an overflowing chest of characters, both OCs and fan OCs. I refuse to roleplay already established characters, because I feel like only the creator of a character can really understand them.

I have both male and female genders, of varying orientations, so it would be hard for you to come up with a situation I don't have a character for.

I am definitely seking a roleplay, but nothing in particular. I just have an itch for roleplay and can adapt to just about any plot line. I am fine roleplaying in already established universes (Harry Potter, Warriors, RWBY, etc...), but it must be with OCs and not in a situation where interaction with connon characters is possible (except perhaps in passing or something non-interactive like that).

Player Information

Average reply length?
I am able to do anywhere from a couple sentence to a few paragraph replies. It really depends on how much my partner gives me to work with. I probably reply on average with a paragraph or two, but can do a bit more or less to suit my partner's needs.

Average reply speed?
I am on at least once a day, sometimes two or three. So you will definitely get a reply within 24 hours, and if we happen to be on at the same time we may be able to have a relatively quick back and forth exchange for a bit.

I defintely prefer that you are at least semi-literate: most words spelled correctly, legible sentences, more than single-sentence replies.

I absolutely love romance. But it has to be built up to, because I think the most fun part of roleplay is building up the bond between two characters.
I prefer to play one main character, but I am fine playing minor/side characters that do not require a lot of time and effort to control. In some cases, if the roleplay really calls for it, I would be willing to play two constantly active characters, but it is not my preferred mode.

Again, I am looking for just about any sort of roleplay. My limits are only as much as the site allows, but if we were to take it off-site and you are over 18 I don't have any real limits.
Character Information

Please describe.

I have an overflowing chest of characters, both OCs and fan OCs. I refuse to roleplay already established characters, because I feel like only the creator of a character can really understand them.

I have both male and female genders, of varying orientations, so it would be hard for you to come up with a situation I don't have a character for.

I am definitely seking a roleplay, but nothing in particular. I just have an itch for roleplay and can adapt to just about any plot line. I am fine roleplaying in already established universes (Harry Potter, Warriors, RWBY, etc...), but it must be with OCs and not in a situation where interaction with connon characters is possible (except perhaps in passing or something non-interactive like that).

Player Information

Average reply length?
I am able to do anywhere from a couple sentence to a few paragraph replies. It really depends on how much my partner gives me to work with. I probably reply on average with a paragraph or two, but can do a bit more or less to suit my partner's needs.

Average reply speed?
I am on at least once a day, sometimes two or three. So you will definitely get a reply within 24 hours, and if we happen to be on at the same time we may be able to have a relatively quick back and forth exchange for a bit.

I defintely prefer that you are at least semi-literate: most words spelled correctly, legible sentences, more than single-sentence replies.

I absolutely love romance. But it has to be built up to, because I think the most fun part of roleplay is building up the bond between two characters.
I prefer to play one main character, but I am fine playing minor/side characters that do not require a lot of time and effort to control. In some cases, if the roleplay really calls for it, I would be willing to play two constantly active characters, but it is not my preferred mode.

Again, I am looking for just about any sort of roleplay. My limits are only as much as the site allows, but if we were to take it off-site and you are over 18 I don't have any real limits.
U0VuH.gif Give them a click? LSMaY.gif
Character Information

• Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I have a bit of both. I also will use my dragons from my lair if asked. I prefer using human or humanoid characters, dragons, or creatures that allow human-like intelligence. I have one main female OC and the rest are male OTL.

• Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Nooooooot really. I am interested in a Jurassic park based rp or something like that, but other than that I’m very flexible!

Player Information

• Average reply length?

1-2 paragraphs minimum. If I’m really excited or into it I can pump out 4-6 paragraphs. Intros are usually almost the first chapter of a book if I’m stoked, which is why I prefer not to do starting posts. I will almost never do a one liner. I only do it out of spite, please don't make me do it out of spite.

• Average reply speed?

I’m on usually all day minus Tuesdays and Thursdays due to college. So you’ll most likely get multiple replies throughout the day. I do take naps and I do have to take breaks, I AM human after all, not a roleplaying machine.

• Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

Small groups only, friendly and accepting?

• Would you like to share any additional information?

I’m 23 and I’ve been rping since I was 9. I’m going to college for art classes so that might be one of the only reasons I’m not very responsive(Besides sleeping and eating). PM if you're interested. I also don't really like doing forum roleplays >.> Not for one on one roleplays at least. I usually do it off-site or on PM, sorry.

Don't worry about me I'm a very friendly and dorky individual, I don't bite I promise.

Character Information

• Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
I have a bit of both. I also will use my dragons from my lair if asked. I prefer using human or humanoid characters, dragons, or creatures that allow human-like intelligence. I have one main female OC and the rest are male OTL.

• Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Nooooooot really. I am interested in a Jurassic park based rp or something like that, but other than that I’m very flexible!

Player Information

• Average reply length?

1-2 paragraphs minimum. If I’m really excited or into it I can pump out 4-6 paragraphs. Intros are usually almost the first chapter of a book if I’m stoked, which is why I prefer not to do starting posts. I will almost never do a one liner. I only do it out of spite, please don't make me do it out of spite.

• Average reply speed?

I’m on usually all day minus Tuesdays and Thursdays due to college. So you’ll most likely get multiple replies throughout the day. I do take naps and I do have to take breaks, I AM human after all, not a roleplaying machine.

• Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

Small groups only, friendly and accepting?

• Would you like to share any additional information?

I’m 23 and I’ve been rping since I was 9. I’m going to college for art classes so that might be one of the only reasons I’m not very responsive(Besides sleeping and eating). PM if you're interested. I also don't really like doing forum roleplays >.> Not for one on one roleplays at least. I usually do it off-site or on PM, sorry.

Don't worry about me I'm a very friendly and dorky individual, I don't bite I promise.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134