Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 133 134
Character Information
I tend to roleplay original characters, whether they be humans, animals or something in between. I'm also okay with playing canon characters, if needed for the plot. :) I play both male and female, and I'm comfortable playing multiple characters. I have a lot of original characters, but I also love making characters up on the spot in some circumstances. ;u;

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Not really. I will mention that my fandom knowledge is quite limited. Feel free to suggest something, but chances are I won't even know what it is. I like fantasy, post-apoc, modern, medieval, futuristic, you name it, I do it. :)

Player Information
My name is Jen and I'm 22. I've been roleplaying since I was 8 (not great at first obviously lol).

Average reply length?

I try to match my partner. :) I always give something to respond to.

Average reply speed?
I work full-time so my responses won't be the quickest, but I try to answer as soon as I can! On my days off I'll probably get a lot of answers in. :P

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I don't like it when my partners are too demanding. I do this for fun so I don't like to stress myself out over it, I hope you understand. I'm also very fond of OOC chatting during the roleplay, but if that's not your cup of tea that's perfectly all right. :)

Would you like to share any additional information?

I prefer to roleplay off-site. Email is my favourite method. I'm alright with NSFW, but I do prefer to fade to black if there's any of that involved. :P Gore and violence is a-okay with me!
Character Information
I tend to roleplay original characters, whether they be humans, animals or something in between. I'm also okay with playing canon characters, if needed for the plot. :) I play both male and female, and I'm comfortable playing multiple characters. I have a lot of original characters, but I also love making characters up on the spot in some circumstances. ;u;

Not really. I will mention that my fandom knowledge is quite limited. Feel free to suggest something, but chances are I won't even know what it is. I like fantasy, post-apoc, modern, medieval, futuristic, you name it, I do it. :)

Player Information
My name is Jen and I'm 22. I've been roleplaying since I was 8 (not great at first obviously lol).

Average reply length?

I try to match my partner. :) I always give something to respond to.

Average reply speed?
I work full-time so my responses won't be the quickest, but I try to answer as soon as I can! On my days off I'll probably get a lot of answers in. :P

I don't like it when my partners are too demanding. I do this for fun so I don't like to stress myself out over it, I hope you understand. I'm also very fond of OOC chatting during the roleplay, but if that's not your cup of tea that's perfectly all right. :)

I prefer to roleplay off-site. Email is my favourite method. I'm alright with NSFW, but I do prefer to fade to black if there's any of that involved. :P Gore and violence is a-okay with me!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Indigo #11475 •she/her •fr+3
plague_0.png shadow_2.png tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
character information

is your character an original character or a fandom character?
please describe.

Right now I'm really looking to write as the dragons in my lair, so original, I suppose! I am in a couple of fandoms, but it would take some convincing to get into those right now.

are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
if yes, please describe.

I'm mainly looking for Flight Rising-based storylines, though I don't have any specific ideas at the moment. I think that would probably be best figured out after characters have been selected. c:

player information

average reply length?

At minimum, I like to write around a paragraph or so? Usually it'll be more, and my rule is generally to approximately match with my partner, so I'll do that as much as possible. I would like the replies to be fairly advanced though.

average reply speed?

I can take a while. <w.< I'm trying to pull myself out of a funk of lack of motivation to write, so my reply speed will be very sporadic. It could be multiple times a day, but I'll try to answer at least every couple days, depending on length, of course.

any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I just ask for decent grammar and that you have fun with it! c: OOC talk also makes me a lot more comfortable--and I'd be thrilled to make some friends!--but I suppose I can't require that from you. uv.u Oh--and please be patient with me. ;v.;

would you like to share any additional information?

I can be flexible with where you'd like to write! Forums or maybe Skype would be preferred, but email and PM would work too! I'm also pretty open-minded, so there's not much I'd be against writing (aside from ridiculous violence maybe).
character information

is your character an original character or a fandom character?
please describe.

Right now I'm really looking to write as the dragons in my lair, so original, I suppose! I am in a couple of fandoms, but it would take some convincing to get into those right now.

are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
if yes, please describe.

I'm mainly looking for Flight Rising-based storylines, though I don't have any specific ideas at the moment. I think that would probably be best figured out after characters have been selected. c:

player information

average reply length?

At minimum, I like to write around a paragraph or so? Usually it'll be more, and my rule is generally to approximately match with my partner, so I'll do that as much as possible. I would like the replies to be fairly advanced though.

average reply speed?

I can take a while. <w.< I'm trying to pull myself out of a funk of lack of motivation to write, so my reply speed will be very sporadic. It could be multiple times a day, but I'll try to answer at least every couple days, depending on length, of course.

any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I just ask for decent grammar and that you have fun with it! c: OOC talk also makes me a lot more comfortable--and I'd be thrilled to make some friends!--but I suppose I can't require that from you. uv.u Oh--and please be patient with me. ;v.;

would you like to share any additional information?

I can be flexible with where you'd like to write! Forums or maybe Skype would be preferred, but email and PM would work too! I'm also pretty open-minded, so there's not much I'd be against writing (aside from ridiculous violence maybe).
iS326A.png
[quote name="DoctorSparklesMD" date=2015-10-04 09:13:01] Is your character an original character or a fandom character? All of my characters are original, I do not rp fandoms Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? I have nothing specific in mind but I am always willing to work with people and do a bit of brain storming. I would like something on the high fantasy end yet i am not much into things that are strictly adventure. I like to imagine the world in a way where the magical beings mingle with humans and all of them try to get along together in the world. I suppose something that treads along a slice of life end but with mythic beings dealing with things us humans normally do in their own way. As always though, I am open to hearing any ideas anyone has. Average reply length? it depends on how much I am given to work with and what is going on at the time. I can write quite a bit when I really get into a character's head and sometimes I struggle. It happens sometimes with creative hobbies. Average reply speed? usually once a day at the very least. There will be times when work and school become too much but I am good about keeping my partner informed during times where i may not have the ability to reply. Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? No groups. No Fandoms I need someone that can and will play all genders and sexualities . I don't do rps with any set pairings. so no strictly M/f, M// or F//. I have a lot of characters that are already made and looking for homes so another person who also has premade characters usually does the best with me. The babies I have are not 100% fleshed out but have a good foundation and are looking to be tested Would you like to share any additional information? Rp's are via Skype only since I am on the go a lot I would like someone who is open to more than the 'one tru love' relatioship dynamic. i would like to see more open and fulfilling relationships. Also please be at least over 20-honestly preferably 25- i am in my later 20's and there is a maturity gap with both characters and writing that makes it hard to connect. [/quote] Reposting since I am looking again! Please note that rp's are via Skype since I do not have a lot of computer time and I'd heavily prefer those over 20 plz
DoctorSparklesMD wrote on 2015-10-04:
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

All of my characters are original, I do not rp fandoms

I have nothing specific in mind but I am always willing to work with people and do a bit of brain storming.

I would like something on the high fantasy end yet i am not much into things that are strictly adventure. I like to imagine the world in a way where the magical beings mingle with humans and all of them try to get along together in the world.

I suppose something that treads along a slice of life end but with mythic beings dealing with things us humans normally do in their own way.

As always though, I am open to hearing any ideas anyone has.

Average reply length?
it depends on how much I am given to work with and what is going on at the time. I can write quite a bit when I really get into a character's head and sometimes I struggle. It happens sometimes with creative hobbies.

Average reply speed?

usually once a day at the very least. There will be times when work and school become too much but I am good about keeping my partner informed during times where i may not have the ability to reply.

No groups.

No Fandoms

I need someone that can and will play all genders and sexualities . I don't do rps with any set pairings. so no strictly M/f, M// or F//.

I have a lot of characters that are already made and looking for homes so another person who also has premade characters usually does the best with me. The babies I have are not 100% fleshed out but have a good foundation and are looking to be tested

Rp's are via Skype only since I am on the go a lot

I would like someone who is open to more than the 'one tru love' relatioship dynamic. i would like to see more open and fulfilling relationships.

Also please be at least over 20-honestly preferably 25- i am in my later 20's and there is a maturity gap with both characters and writing that makes it hard to connect.

Reposting since I am looking again!

Please note that rp's are via Skype since I do not have a lot of computer time

and I'd heavily prefer those over 20 plz
Character Information

I'll be using the dragons on my account, so I suppose you could say they're original characters?

Not really, but I would like to do something kind of laid back (not too much horror or action stuff, a bit is fine). Mostly what I want to do is further develop my Clan lore and the dragons in my Clan.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from two to even six developed paragraphs, depending on how much muse I have.

Average reply speed?
Almost immediately, unless I'm asleep or somewhere else.

Not really, just that you're open to different things.

Not really, I'd like to roleplay on here so I can keep track.
Character Information

I'll be using the dragons on my account, so I suppose you could say they're original characters?

Not really, but I would like to do something kind of laid back (not too much horror or action stuff, a bit is fine). Mostly what I want to do is further develop my Clan lore and the dragons in my Clan.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Anywhere from two to even six developed paragraphs, depending on how much muse I have.

Average reply speed?
Almost immediately, unless I'm asleep or somewhere else.

Not really, just that you're open to different things.

Not really, I'd like to roleplay on here so I can keep track.
Kingdom Come: Clan Lore Story | Hope: Diary of a Slave |Tales from the Star Wood: Writing Shop | Hatchery | Leveling Service
Updated at newer post here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1434030/85#post_34278005
Updated at newer post here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1434030/85#post_34278005
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Character Information
Please describe.

All of the above? I LOVE roleplaying as fandom characters, it's a fun exercise for me. I also have somewhere around two billion OCs, including my dragons, and I'm more than happy to play them as well!

If yes, please describe.

Mostly I'm just looking for a roleplay, period. I would love to do something with my FR dragons, but I'm open to anything fantasy or sci-fi as well. I don't do romance too well, but if we talk and work something out I'm willing to try. As for fandoms, you will instantly have my attention if you mention The World Ends With You, Undertale, Assassin's Creed, Transistor, or Magic: The Gathering. I'm at least passingly familiar with a lot of other fandoms I can't think of right now, so just ask!

Player Information
I'm 22 years old, with over 11 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone, and I work part-time, so I am usually on in the evenings. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.
  • Average reply length?
    Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as I have enough to work with.
  • Average reply speed?
    Within a day, guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. If I'm going to be slower, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    All I really want is someone willing to put as much energy into the roleplay as I do. If you aren't interested, or lost interest down the line, please just let me know instead of dragging things out or letting them drop dead without a word. I'll give the same courtesy to you. Communication is important!
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
Character Information
Please describe.

All of the above? I LOVE roleplaying as fandom characters, it's a fun exercise for me. I also have somewhere around two billion OCs, including my dragons, and I'm more than happy to play them as well!

If yes, please describe.

Mostly I'm just looking for a roleplay, period. I would love to do something with my FR dragons, but I'm open to anything fantasy or sci-fi as well. I don't do romance too well, but if we talk and work something out I'm willing to try. As for fandoms, you will instantly have my attention if you mention The World Ends With You, Undertale, Assassin's Creed, Transistor, or Magic: The Gathering. I'm at least passingly familiar with a lot of other fandoms I can't think of right now, so just ask!

Player Information
I'm 22 years old, with over 11 years of roleplay and writing experience under my belt. I live in the US, Eastern time zone, and I work part-time, so I am usually on in the evenings. If you are a minor, please let me know, so that we can establish clear boundaries with one another. I don't want to make anybody uncomfortable.
  • Average reply length?
    Usually between 1 and 2 paragraphs at minimum. If you give more, I'll give back more! I prefer quality over quantity, so don't sweat it if your replies are a little bit shorter, as long as I have enough to work with.
  • Average reply speed?
    Within a day, guaranteed. Often within the hour if we're online at the same time. If I'm going to be slower, I'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!
  • Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
    All I really want is someone willing to put as much energy into the roleplay as I do. If you aren't interested, or lost interest down the line, please just let me know instead of dragging things out or letting them drop dead without a word. I'll give the same courtesy to you. Communication is important!
  • Would you like to share any additional information?
    I think I've covered all the important stuff. Please talk to me! I love to chatter and work stuff out to try and avoid mid-rp slumps. I promise I don't bite!
Character Information

I roleplay a mix of original and fandom characters. While I do like to roleplay the characters that I've created, I'm open to using already existing characters from fandoms that I like.

Right now I'm just looking for someone to do interesting stories with. I'm looking for roleplays with stories and plot, and while it doesn't have to be some intricate web of plots, I'd like there to be some kind of story to drive the roleplay. I don't have anything that I'm itching to do right now, but later on that may change.

I like fantasy-esque things, adventures, horror, gore, and a dab of romance here and there. I'm not huge on romance, and I would prefer not to make it the central point of our story. It can play a role in whatever we might be doing, but I don't want it to dominant a roleplay. NSFW can be discussed with partners 18+

Fandoms
  • Steven Universe
  • Gravity Falls
  • Undertale
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Minecraft
  • Hunger Games
  • Yogscast

Player

Player Information
I'm 18 years old with about 9 years of writing and roleplaying experience.

Average reply length
As a rule of thumb, I try to make my replies no less than a paragraph. If the situation is right, I'll be able to write up to 6 paragraphs. That's usually the maximum of what I'll do unless absolutely necessary. My reply length depends on my partner, how much they want to read, and what I have to work with.

Average reply speed
At my quickest, within the hour. At my slowest, within 1-2 days. My muse can sometimes be a fickle thing, and if I'm having serious problems then I'll let you know. Typically though, I reply at least 2-6 times a day depending on length and how much time I have.

Requirements for future roleplayers/groups
Please put energy and thought into your replies. If you're not invested, chances are that I won't be either. That being said, if you end up losing interest after we have started a roleplay, you're not required to keep on responding. I want it to be fun, not a requirement. If you decide that you no longer want to continue a RP, then please do let me know. I'll understand.

You don't have to be this amazing master writer, but please at least look over your writing to check for any mistakes. I can dismiss mistakes in writing because it happens to everyone, but just try to make sure that there's not one in every other word.

I like to talk to my roleplay partners and get to know them a little better. Roleplaying is fun, but knowing the person who I'm writing with is even more so. If you want to, you're free to send me messages to just chat, or leave little notes OOC. You're not required to be super duper formal OOC. If you have any ideas as we're roleplaying, plot twist ideas, or anything else that you'd like to say, please don't hesitate! I love hearing what my partners have to say. Communication is important, after all.
Character Information

I roleplay a mix of original and fandom characters. While I do like to roleplay the characters that I've created, I'm open to using already existing characters from fandoms that I like.

Right now I'm just looking for someone to do interesting stories with. I'm looking for roleplays with stories and plot, and while it doesn't have to be some intricate web of plots, I'd like there to be some kind of story to drive the roleplay. I don't have anything that I'm itching to do right now, but later on that may change.

I like fantasy-esque things, adventures, horror, gore, and a dab of romance here and there. I'm not huge on romance, and I would prefer not to make it the central point of our story. It can play a role in whatever we might be doing, but I don't want it to dominant a roleplay. NSFW can be discussed with partners 18+

Fandoms
  • Steven Universe
  • Gravity Falls
  • Undertale
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Minecraft
  • Hunger Games
  • Yogscast

Player

Player Information
I'm 18 years old with about 9 years of writing and roleplaying experience.

Average reply length
As a rule of thumb, I try to make my replies no less than a paragraph. If the situation is right, I'll be able to write up to 6 paragraphs. That's usually the maximum of what I'll do unless absolutely necessary. My reply length depends on my partner, how much they want to read, and what I have to work with.

Average reply speed
At my quickest, within the hour. At my slowest, within 1-2 days. My muse can sometimes be a fickle thing, and if I'm having serious problems then I'll let you know. Typically though, I reply at least 2-6 times a day depending on length and how much time I have.

Requirements for future roleplayers/groups
Please put energy and thought into your replies. If you're not invested, chances are that I won't be either. That being said, if you end up losing interest after we have started a roleplay, you're not required to keep on responding. I want it to be fun, not a requirement. If you decide that you no longer want to continue a RP, then please do let me know. I'll understand.

You don't have to be this amazing master writer, but please at least look over your writing to check for any mistakes. I can dismiss mistakes in writing because it happens to everyone, but just try to make sure that there's not one in every other word.

I like to talk to my roleplay partners and get to know them a little better. Roleplaying is fun, but knowing the person who I'm writing with is even more so. If you want to, you're free to send me messages to just chat, or leave little notes OOC. You're not required to be super duper formal OOC. If you have any ideas as we're roleplaying, plot twist ideas, or anything else that you'd like to say, please don't hesitate! I love hearing what my partners have to say. Communication is important, after all.
OuDych9.png
Character Information
Please describe.

Pretty much any dragon in my lair, but I also do fandoms, the two main ones being Disney and MLP:FiM.

If yes, please describe.
No, not really, I'm down for anything.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Three eleven line plus paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Normally within a day or two, but some might be delayed until the weekend.

NA.

I RP as Clarice, Iseult, Leisa and Shenzi on DWoW (Disney World of War).
Character Information
Please describe.

Pretty much any dragon in my lair, but I also do fandoms, the two main ones being Disney and MLP:FiM.

If yes, please describe.
No, not really, I'm down for anything.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Three eleven line plus paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Normally within a day or two, but some might be delayed until the weekend.

NA.

I RP as Clarice, Iseult, Leisa and Shenzi on DWoW (Disney World of War).
Character Information

All the dragons in my lair are open for roleplay and at the very least all the adults have bios (the hatchlings will receive bios once they're grown up). I'm also open to roleplays in specific fandoms such as Borderlands, World of Warcraft, a variety of movies and TV shows. Most of them will be canon characters.

Primarily seeking interactions for my clan at the moment.

Player

Player Information
Rhys, currently 22 years old and from Germany. I've been roleplaying for a little over 12 years now and have always thoroughly enjoyed it. My hobbies include writing, drawing, playing video games and doing graphics. :') I have two adorable budgies called Ayne and Haru, as well.

Average reply length?
I adjust. It depends on the situation and the replies of my roleplay partner, but I will never reply with significantly less than what you give me.

Average reply speed?
Medium. Sometimes it's fast if I'm feeling it, sometimes I'm a tad slower.

Not really, though I do prefer interacting with my partner oocly as well! It just makes roleplaying much more comfortable than sit there in silence.

Not at the moment. If you have questions, ask! PM me! I'd be happy :)
Character Information

All the dragons in my lair are open for roleplay and at the very least all the adults have bios (the hatchlings will receive bios once they're grown up). I'm also open to roleplays in specific fandoms such as Borderlands, World of Warcraft, a variety of movies and TV shows. Most of them will be canon characters.

Primarily seeking interactions for my clan at the moment.

Player

Player Information
Rhys, currently 22 years old and from Germany. I've been roleplaying for a little over 12 years now and have always thoroughly enjoyed it. My hobbies include writing, drawing, playing video games and doing graphics. :') I have two adorable budgies called Ayne and Haru, as well.

Average reply length?
I adjust. It depends on the situation and the replies of my roleplay partner, but I will never reply with significantly less than what you give me.

Average reply speed?
Medium. Sometimes it's fast if I'm feeling it, sometimes I'm a tad slower.

Not really, though I do prefer interacting with my partner oocly as well! It just makes roleplaying much more comfortable than sit there in silence.

Not at the moment. If you have questions, ask! PM me! I'd be happy :)
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
Character Information

I'm equally willing to play original as well as fandom characters. I have a muse for just about every occasion, if I'm being honest. The fandoms that I roleplay include: DRAMAtical Murder, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, and several others but those are the main ones.

I'm looking forward to really fleshing out the dragons in my lair, so that would be great. I'm also always up for a dmmd rp, so there's that. But really, there's a variety of plots and genres that I would latch onto at the moment.

Player Information
I'm 24 and I've been roleplaying for well over a decade at this point now. I'm always up for chatting with my rp partners, so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation between posts.

Average reply length?
Length varies on the situation, but most replies will average between 1-4 paragraphs. In truth, I'm not really concerned with the length of my partner's posts; more than anything, I just want to be given something juicy to work with. Sometimes less is more, you know?

Average reply speed?
This largely depends upon my work schedule. On days off, I'll reply quite a few times a day. Regardless, even on busy days, I'll normally manage to slip one or two responses in. There will be times that the muse is just escaping me and I'll take a day or two to reply. If that's the case, I'll normally shoot a message to my partner to let them know, though.

I do prefer my partner to be 18+, just because that simplifies matters a great deal for me. Furthermore, I do like to socialize with my partner in ooc, but that's not required. Yeah, you're not required to talk to me ore anything like that.

I think that that's just about it. If you're interested in an rp, feel free to pm me!
Character Information

I'm equally willing to play original as well as fandom characters. I have a muse for just about every occasion, if I'm being honest. The fandoms that I roleplay include: DRAMAtical Murder, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, and several others but those are the main ones.

I'm looking forward to really fleshing out the dragons in my lair, so that would be great. I'm also always up for a dmmd rp, so there's that. But really, there's a variety of plots and genres that I would latch onto at the moment.

Player Information
I'm 24 and I've been roleplaying for well over a decade at this point now. I'm always up for chatting with my rp partners, so don't be afraid to strike up a conversation between posts.

Average reply length?
Length varies on the situation, but most replies will average between 1-4 paragraphs. In truth, I'm not really concerned with the length of my partner's posts; more than anything, I just want to be given something juicy to work with. Sometimes less is more, you know?

Average reply speed?
This largely depends upon my work schedule. On days off, I'll reply quite a few times a day. Regardless, even on busy days, I'll normally manage to slip one or two responses in. There will be times that the muse is just escaping me and I'll take a day or two to reply. If that's the case, I'll normally shoot a message to my partner to let them know, though.

I do prefer my partner to be 18+, just because that simplifies matters a great deal for me. Furthermore, I do like to socialize with my partner in ooc, but that's not required. Yeah, you're not required to talk to me ore anything like that.

I think that that's just about it. If you're interested in an rp, feel free to pm me!
hatcherybanner_new_logo330x100.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 133 134