Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
@Tedium, excellent feedback. Done!
@Tedium, excellent feedback. Done!
Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I've only Rp'd a few times, so all of mine have been OCs, but I imagine I could play an already made character.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Player Information

Average reply length?
I pretty much depends on whom ever I'm Rping with. If said person gives me two paragraphs, I could probably reply in kind. Same as with if they give me two sentences.

Average reply speed?
I'm on daily, but it might take me a day to decide what my character is doing.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I don't do gore or swearing.
I love a good plot line, so that's a must. Other than that, I'm good =^^=

Would you like to share any additional information?
I do love to write, so If I get interested, prepare for an explosion of writing!
Some things i'd love to RP: Warriors, Digimon, Pokemon. My characters are typically quiet and have some secret, but I do occasionally have an almost farce character.
(I may come back later and add more, because this is all I can think of now.)
Character Information

I've only Rp'd a few times, so all of mine have been OCs, but I imagine I could play an already made character.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I pretty much depends on whom ever I'm Rping with. If said person gives me two paragraphs, I could probably reply in kind. Same as with if they give me two sentences.

Average reply speed?
I'm on daily, but it might take me a day to decide what my character is doing.

I don't do gore or swearing.
I love a good plot line, so that's a must. Other than that, I'm good =^^=

I do love to write, so If I get interested, prepare for an explosion of writing!
Some things i'd love to RP: Warriors, Digimon, Pokemon. My characters are typically quiet and have some secret, but I do occasionally have an almost farce character.
(I may come back later and add more, because this is all I can think of now.)
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
Character Information
Almost any of my 'permanent' clan residents (I can do as gijinka or as feral) and I like playing OC werewolves. With the OC thing I'm 100% okay if you don't play a werewolf, as long as you don't care if I do. I can also do like.. other shifters? I'm just gonna go with "OCs in general."

I'd love to work on my clan lore, if you're interested! Otherwise, I'm down for any sort of plot.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on what the player wants. If you want [*action* "Words."] format, it's probably gonna be pretty short. If you want actual paragraphs, I can do anywhere from like, 2 paragraphs to a novel. Depends on what you're looking for and what you give me!

Average reply speed?
Honestly it varies. If you send me a novel it might take me longer (since I tend to try to match length) but typically if I'm on and able to read it, you'll get a reply within the hour. While I'm at work I can't reply at all though, so from 4-12 EST this week and 12-9 EST the next two weeks I won't be able to respond until I get home afterword.

I would feel much more comfortable if everyone was at least 16 years old. Preferably older. I'm also more comfortable roleplaying in PMs than I am on the forum, and I can also RP through Skype and on tumblr.

Here's a link to my tumblr, if you'd rather message me there. c: You'll have to message me for my Skype, since I'm not entirely comfortable giving it out publicly. I'm 20 years old, if that matters to anyone!
Character Information
Almost any of my 'permanent' clan residents (I can do as gijinka or as feral) and I like playing OC werewolves. With the OC thing I'm 100% okay if you don't play a werewolf, as long as you don't care if I do. I can also do like.. other shifters? I'm just gonna go with "OCs in general."

I'd love to work on my clan lore, if you're interested! Otherwise, I'm down for any sort of plot.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Depends on what the player wants. If you want [*action* "Words."] format, it's probably gonna be pretty short. If you want actual paragraphs, I can do anywhere from like, 2 paragraphs to a novel. Depends on what you're looking for and what you give me!

Average reply speed?
Honestly it varies. If you send me a novel it might take me longer (since I tend to try to match length) but typically if I'm on and able to read it, you'll get a reply within the hour. While I'm at work I can't reply at all though, so from 4-12 EST this week and 12-9 EST the next two weeks I won't be able to respond until I get home afterword.

I would feel much more comfortable if everyone was at least 16 years old. Preferably older. I'm also more comfortable roleplaying in PMs than I am on the forum, and I can also RP through Skype and on tumblr.

Here's a link to my tumblr, if you'd rather message me there. c: You'll have to message me for my Skype, since I'm not entirely comfortable giving it out publicly. I'm 20 years old, if that matters to anyone!
tumblr_ojgwyaxp2Y1tqimpyo7_r2_500.png
[center][size=5][color=green][b]Character Information[/b][/color][/size][/center] [b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/b] I play both originals and fandoms. I generally play male/male pairings, but am also open to playing female/female or transgender/gender-nonconforming characters. [indent][indent][b][i]Fandoms and Pairings[/i][/b][/indent][/indent] [b]Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit[/b][list][*]Kili & Legolas[*]Legolas & Aragorn[*]Legolas & Thorin[*]Blibo & Human!Smaug[*]Male Character & Original Character[/list] [b]Avengers[/b][list][*]Loki & Tony Stark[*]Tony Stark & Bucky Barnes[*]Steve Rogers & Bucky Barnes[*]Steve Rodgers & Tony Stark[*]Tony Stark & Bruce Banner[*]Bucky Barnes & Clint Barton[*]Male Character & Original Character[*]Original Character & Original Character[/list] [b]X-Men First Class[/b][list][*]Charles Xavier & Hank McCoy[*]Charles Xavier & Eric Lehnsherr[*]Eric Lehnsherr & Peter Maximoff[*]Male Character & Original Character[*]Original Character & Original Character[/list] [b]X-Men Evolution[/b][list][*]Kurt Wagner & Pietro Maximoff[*]Kurt Wagner & Scott Summers[*]Male Character & Original Character[*]Original Character & Original Character[/list] [b]Supernatural[/b][list][*]Castiel & Dean Winchester[*]Sam Winchester & Dean Winchester[*]Castiel & Lucifer[*]Sam Winchester & Lucifer[*]Male Character & Original Character[*]Original Character & Original Character[/list] [indent][indent][b][i]Originals[/i][/b][/indent][/indent] I play a myriad of original characters and often make new ones for a specific rp. One thing to note is that I don't often play cookie cutter characters; most of my characters are very real, and very imperfect. [i]A few examples of characters: [/i] [b]NAME [/b]Kasey Lafayette [b]AGE [/b]25 [b]FACE CLAIM [/b]Justin Deeley [b]ABOUT [/b]Kasey is a pretty normal country boy. He was raised among horses and spent his free time with his siblings in the woods. When he got older, he started to work on his uncle's horse ranch, and eventually took it over when his Uncle expanded to multiple properties. [b]STORY TYPES [/b]Kasey works for two types of stories: [list=1][*]Kasey in the city: Kasey gets a job that takes him to the big city; reasons can range far and wide, and I'm equally interested in US Cities, or taking him over to the UK or Japan.[*]Therapy Stables: The stables that Kasey works at are known for running a therapy; people come, living at the farm, ride horses, and work, and somehow, Kasey manages to help them deal with their issues while they do. I'm interested in playing against characters with both mental and physical issues: depression, amputated limbs, deaf, blind, etc.[/list] ----- [right] [b]NAME [/b]Oliver Grey [b]AGE [/b]27 [b]FACE CLAIM [/b]Matthew Grey Gubler [b]ABOUT [/b]Oliver is a blind man. He went blind at 13 from an early onset and rapid case of retinitis pigmentosa. He's a clever man, and now works as a columnist with an online newspaper, a humorous take on life in the city as a blind man, and teaches piano on the weekends. [b]STORY TYPES [/b]Slice of life, modern realistic stories are generally the way I go with this one [/right] ----- [b]NAME [/b]Benedict Starling [b]AGE [/b]28 [b]FACE CLAIM [/b]Arthur Sales [b]ABOUT [/b]Benedict is an upper class, private concierge doctor. Morally grey, he's willing to overlook anything from abuse to drug use for the right price more often than not. [b]STORY TYPES [/b]Modern or Historical, generally realistic ----- [right] [b]NAME [/b]Luca Hume [b]AGE [/b]19 [b]FACE CLAIM [/b]Francisco Lachowski [b]ABOUT [/b]Luca is from an alternate version of the Marvel universe, wherein the villains are villains, and the heroes are, well, they're villains too, but through their control of the media and the fact that they basically pay the police, the public still sees them as heroes. Luca is an anti-hero, deemed a villian by the world, when he is, in truth, trying to take down the corrupt. [b]STORY TYPES [/b]RPs taking place in both the alternate universe he comes from and the true ones; can be partnered against both canon and original characters [/right] [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/b] Nope. I'm open to pretty much anything. [center][size=5][color=green][b]Player Information[/b][/color][/size][/center] [b]Average reply length?[/b] Anywhere from one to five paragraphs is possible. I rarely reach longer outside of starters. From my partner, I expect one paragraph, minimum. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] I have a somewhat hectic life, so my replies are not always steady. I can reply 48 times a day, or only a few times a week, it really depends on what's going on in my life. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] [color=green]• [/color]Paragraph or longer replies [color=green]• [/color]Decent grammar and spelling; typos are fine, and I don't expect perfection, but make an effort please. [color=green]• [/color]Third person, past tense writing style [color=green]• [/color]Creativity; don't make me write the entire plot myself, and please, no cookie cutter, dime a dozen characters. They're just annoying. [color=green]• [/color]Maturity! Just be a mature and reasonable person. Don't throw a fit whenever I don't reply right away, or if I turn you down, or decide I want to drop the rp for whatever reason. Don't bring drama, basically. Simple as that. [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] I rp via email and googledocs more often than not. I might be willing to do forums, but I haven't done that in a long, long time, so we'll see.
Character Information

I play both originals and fandoms. I generally play male/male pairings, but am also open to playing female/female or transgender/gender-nonconforming characters.

Fandoms and Pairings

Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit
  • Kili & Legolas
  • Legolas & Aragorn
  • Legolas & Thorin
  • Blibo & Human!Smaug
  • Male Character & Original Character

Avengers
  • Loki & Tony Stark
  • Tony Stark & Bucky Barnes
  • Steve Rogers & Bucky Barnes
  • Steve Rodgers & Tony Stark
  • Tony Stark & Bruce Banner
  • Bucky Barnes & Clint Barton
  • Original Character & Original Character

X-Men First Class
  • Charles Xavier & Hank McCoy
  • Charles Xavier & Eric Lehnsherr
  • Eric Lehnsherr & Peter Maximoff

X-Men Evolution
  • Kurt Wagner & Pietro Maximoff
  • Kurt Wagner & Scott Summers

Supernatural
  • Castiel & Dean Winchester
  • Sam Winchester & Dean Winchester
  • Castiel & Lucifer
  • Sam Winchester & Lucifer

Originals

I play a myriad of original characters and often make new ones for a specific rp. One thing to note is that I don't often play cookie cutter characters; most of my characters are very real, and very imperfect.

A few examples of characters:

NAME Kasey Lafayette
AGE 25
FACE CLAIM Justin Deeley
ABOUT Kasey is a pretty normal country boy. He was raised among horses and spent his free time with his siblings in the woods. When he got older, he started to work on his uncle's horse ranch, and eventually took it over when his Uncle expanded to multiple properties.
STORY TYPES Kasey works for two types of stories:
  1. Kasey in the city: Kasey gets a job that takes him to the big city; reasons can range far and wide, and I'm equally interested in US Cities, or taking him over to the UK or Japan.
  2. Therapy Stables: The stables that Kasey works at are known for running a therapy; people come, living at the farm, ride horses, and work, and somehow, Kasey manages to help them deal with their issues while they do. I'm interested in playing against characters with both mental and physical issues: depression, amputated limbs, deaf, blind, etc.

NAME Oliver Grey
AGE 27
FACE CLAIM Matthew Grey Gubler
ABOUT Oliver is a blind man. He went blind at 13 from an early onset and rapid case of retinitis pigmentosa. He's a clever man, and now works as a columnist with an online newspaper, a humorous take on life in the city as a blind man, and teaches piano on the weekends.
STORY TYPES Slice of life, modern realistic stories are generally the way I go with this one

NAME Benedict Starling
AGE 28
FACE CLAIM Arthur Sales
ABOUT Benedict is an upper class, private concierge doctor. Morally grey, he's willing to overlook anything from abuse to drug use for the right price more often than not.
STORY TYPES Modern or Historical, generally realistic

NAME Luca Hume
AGE 19
FACE CLAIM Francisco Lachowski
ABOUT Luca is from an alternate version of the Marvel universe, wherein the villains are villains, and the heroes are, well, they're villains too, but through their control of the media and the fact that they basically pay the police, the public still sees them as heroes. Luca is an anti-hero, deemed a villian by the world, when he is, in truth, trying to take down the corrupt.
STORY TYPES RPs taking place in both the alternate universe he comes from and the true ones; can be partnered against both canon and original characters

Nope. I'm open to pretty much anything.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Anywhere from one to five paragraphs is possible. I rarely reach longer outside of starters. From my partner, I expect one paragraph, minimum.

Average reply speed?

I have a somewhat hectic life, so my replies are not always steady. I can reply 48 times a day, or only a few times a week, it really depends on what's going on in my life.

Paragraph or longer replies

Decent grammar and spelling; typos are fine, and I don't expect perfection, but make an effort please.

Third person, past tense writing style

Creativity; don't make me write the entire plot myself, and please, no cookie cutter, dime a dozen characters. They're just annoying.

Maturity! Just be a mature and reasonable person. Don't throw a fit whenever I don't reply right away, or if I turn you down, or decide I want to drop the rp for whatever reason. Don't bring drama, basically. Simple as that.

I rp via email and googledocs more often than not. I might be willing to do forums, but I haven't done that in a long, long time, so we'll see.

pigeon2pidgesig.png
Character Information

I generally use original characters, both in original and fandom worlds. I have no interest in using cannon fandom characters. I own a mix of human, anthro and fantasy characters, and would be willing to create new ones if needed. I also wouldn't mind using a few dragons from my lair, and creating clan lore.

I'm open to pretty much anything except pure romance n fluff, and hoping to brainstorm with future groups or partners to come up with fun and maybe even comical characters and plots. As far as fandoms go, I wouldn't mind doing a Digimon, Dragon Quest Monsters, Final Fantasy or Bleach style RP.

Player Information

Average reply length?
This one is always hard for me to answer. I haven't really RP'd in awhile, so I'm unsure. I'm pretty sure I could come up with at least a paragraph, if not a little more. I guess it would depend on what i was given.

Average reply speed?
I vary alot. Sometimes I can get pretty busy, but I'll try my best to reply to you within the day. If something does prevent me from replying though, I will let you know.

I would prefer to try a one on one RP, but I wouldn't mind being in a group as long as it's on the small side.

Been roleplaying for a few years, but recently fell out of it due to lack of time and computer access. So it might take me a little bit to get back into things. Would love to become friends with you as well. c:

Would like it if we could do our RPing on Skype, but am open to forums and other sources as well.
Character Information

I generally use original characters, both in original and fandom worlds. I have no interest in using cannon fandom characters. I own a mix of human, anthro and fantasy characters, and would be willing to create new ones if needed. I also wouldn't mind using a few dragons from my lair, and creating clan lore.

I'm open to pretty much anything except pure romance n fluff, and hoping to brainstorm with future groups or partners to come up with fun and maybe even comical characters and plots. As far as fandoms go, I wouldn't mind doing a Digimon, Dragon Quest Monsters, Final Fantasy or Bleach style RP.

Player Information

Average reply length?
This one is always hard for me to answer. I haven't really RP'd in awhile, so I'm unsure. I'm pretty sure I could come up with at least a paragraph, if not a little more. I guess it would depend on what i was given.

Average reply speed?
I vary alot. Sometimes I can get pretty busy, but I'll try my best to reply to you within the day. If something does prevent me from replying though, I will let you know.

I would prefer to try a one on one RP, but I wouldn't mind being in a group as long as it's on the small side.

Been roleplaying for a few years, but recently fell out of it due to lack of time and computer access. So it might take me a little bit to get back into things. Would love to become friends with you as well. c:

Would like it if we could do our RPing on Skype, but am open to forums and other sources as well.
Player Info

I'm 21, going on 22 this year. I've been roleplaying for quite some time, though I haven't in a while due to real life problems and some serious creativity block. I'd love to get back in the swing of things though!

Regarding Characters

I've been dying to try my hand at roleplaying dragons, but I haven't found anyone willing to do so yet. Basically all of my dragons have their own personality, and I consider them my characters.

However, if dragons aren't your cup of tea, I have a wide variety of OCs from both past roleplays and stories I've written. I have also roleplayed as in-canon fandom characters, but I'm not nearly as into that as I used to be. I really hate mixing OC/In-Canon, so if you're into that, I'm sorry.

Sometimes I play multiple characters at once, but that doesn't mean I expect my partner to do the same unless they're comfortable with that.

Average Reply Length

On an average day, I'd tell you to expect anywhere from 1 to 4 paragraphs. I can't recall an instant where I've responded with less than four sentances.

Average Reply Speed

This tends to depend heavily on my level of interest and whatever is going on in real life at the moment. Sometimes I'll respond instantly, other times it takes me a day or two.

Requirements/Preferences

I prefer to roleplay through PM, because it's easier to keep track of. Sometimes I'll use email or create a thread.

Also, I prefer the people I roleplay with to be 16 or older, mostly because I large age gap can make things awkward.

Currently Seeking

Something FR-based!

Updated:5/30/15
Updated:8/26/16
Player Info

I'm 21, going on 22 this year. I've been roleplaying for quite some time, though I haven't in a while due to real life problems and some serious creativity block. I'd love to get back in the swing of things though!

Regarding Characters

I've been dying to try my hand at roleplaying dragons, but I haven't found anyone willing to do so yet. Basically all of my dragons have their own personality, and I consider them my characters.

However, if dragons aren't your cup of tea, I have a wide variety of OCs from both past roleplays and stories I've written. I have also roleplayed as in-canon fandom characters, but I'm not nearly as into that as I used to be. I really hate mixing OC/In-Canon, so if you're into that, I'm sorry.

Sometimes I play multiple characters at once, but that doesn't mean I expect my partner to do the same unless they're comfortable with that.

Average Reply Length

On an average day, I'd tell you to expect anywhere from 1 to 4 paragraphs. I can't recall an instant where I've responded with less than four sentances.

Average Reply Speed

This tends to depend heavily on my level of interest and whatever is going on in real life at the moment. Sometimes I'll respond instantly, other times it takes me a day or two.

Requirements/Preferences

I prefer to roleplay through PM, because it's easier to keep track of. Sometimes I'll use email or create a thread.

Also, I prefer the people I roleplay with to be 16 or older, mostly because I large age gap can make things awkward.

Currently Seeking

Something FR-based!

Updated:5/30/15
Updated:8/26/16
Character Information
I have lots of original characters, and some fandom chracters. My characters are all humanoid, and I will ignore any requests for dragon, anthro or animal rps. I don't do them and I don't want to do dragon rps. So please don't ask. I tend to play mostly girls, but I can also play boys...I just don't have nearly as many male characters as I have females. I am, however, cool with interesting plots. I don't mind some cliches.

Fandom-wise. I roleplay in Avengers, I can easily do MCU or comics. I also do Axis Powers Hetalia, ask me about characters, pairings, and preferences. I would be interested in doing Disney characters/fairytale characters. And I could be tempted to play Sherlock. (I do not play OC x canon rps, there are very very few exceptions to this rule.)

Check with me to find out about the pairings I support and characters I play. I tend to genderbend characters, so...please be willing to do that. I put a lot of work into researching and adjusting character backstories to fit the new gender. So...they're well-made.

I'm currently really interested in Avengers or possibly OC roleplays. But I'm always up for Hetalia or another fandom. I just don't currently have plot ideas, so...you'll have to suggest something. Even if you just suggest a basic idea, we can shoot ideas back and forth to figure something out that we'll both enjoy!

Player Information
Average reply length?
Let's see...I usually only write a paragraph for each character that I play. So...3-5 sentences. If I get really interested I can do 2-3 paragraphs per character. But I like faster replies, and shorter paragraphs mean faster replies. So....

Average reply speed?
I reply...a lot. I do my best to reply as soon as I get your reply. If I have to write a lot either IC or OOC it may take me longer, but I will do my best to reply within the same 24 hour period that you sent the reply to me. Email replies take awhile to write, but Skype replies are really fast. And replies on FR are pretty average speed. I reply as quickly as I can construct a good reply, I don't want to send things too quickly, but I love replying and I can't stand waiting. So I work as quickly as possible.

My main requirement is that you be willing to play M x F. Past that, I would really like a partner who can reply daily. I mean once daily would be great, but I would love more. Ummm...I think that's the major requirements. I would like anyone I play with to be over 18.

I'm over 18, and I can handle anything that people throw at me. I have a few things that squick me out, but you can let me know.

I would much rather roleplay over email or skype than on-site because those both come to my phone, which means I can reply faster. I can rp on-site, but I only play over PMs on-site. You can go ahead and message me, but I have to be really enticed to rp on the forums.

I'm not interested in group roleplays at the moment. And definitely not interested in FR or dragon rps. Just PM me, and we can start chatting!
Character Information
I have lots of original characters, and some fandom chracters. My characters are all humanoid, and I will ignore any requests for dragon, anthro or animal rps. I don't do them and I don't want to do dragon rps. So please don't ask. I tend to play mostly girls, but I can also play boys...I just don't have nearly as many male characters as I have females. I am, however, cool with interesting plots. I don't mind some cliches.

Fandom-wise. I roleplay in Avengers, I can easily do MCU or comics. I also do Axis Powers Hetalia, ask me about characters, pairings, and preferences. I would be interested in doing Disney characters/fairytale characters. And I could be tempted to play Sherlock. (I do not play OC x canon rps, there are very very few exceptions to this rule.)

Check with me to find out about the pairings I support and characters I play. I tend to genderbend characters, so...please be willing to do that. I put a lot of work into researching and adjusting character backstories to fit the new gender. So...they're well-made.

I'm currently really interested in Avengers or possibly OC roleplays. But I'm always up for Hetalia or another fandom. I just don't currently have plot ideas, so...you'll have to suggest something. Even if you just suggest a basic idea, we can shoot ideas back and forth to figure something out that we'll both enjoy!

Player Information
Average reply length?
Let's see...I usually only write a paragraph for each character that I play. So...3-5 sentences. If I get really interested I can do 2-3 paragraphs per character. But I like faster replies, and shorter paragraphs mean faster replies. So....

Average reply speed?
I reply...a lot. I do my best to reply as soon as I get your reply. If I have to write a lot either IC or OOC it may take me longer, but I will do my best to reply within the same 24 hour period that you sent the reply to me. Email replies take awhile to write, but Skype replies are really fast. And replies on FR are pretty average speed. I reply as quickly as I can construct a good reply, I don't want to send things too quickly, but I love replying and I can't stand waiting. So I work as quickly as possible.

My main requirement is that you be willing to play M x F. Past that, I would really like a partner who can reply daily. I mean once daily would be great, but I would love more. Ummm...I think that's the major requirements. I would like anyone I play with to be over 18.

I'm over 18, and I can handle anything that people throw at me. I have a few things that squick me out, but you can let me know.

I would much rather roleplay over email or skype than on-site because those both come to my phone, which means I can reply faster. I can rp on-site, but I only play over PMs on-site. You can go ahead and message me, but I have to be really enticed to rp on the forums.

I'm not interested in group roleplays at the moment. And definitely not interested in FR or dragon rps. Just PM me, and we can start chatting!
Fnw48LX.png
A directory, oh goody!

Character Information

I tend to stick to originals! Normally I just pluck out a dragon from my lore-based lair and run with them, but for fandoms I'm familiar with I'm far more comfortable roleplaying OCs. I'm very apprehensive about roleplaying canon characters.

Hmm... I'm very loose about the genre that the rp takes, but as for the actual setting/fandom it's based on, I can be a bit fussy! PMs can be used to discuss ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Ranges from about four sentences to a few good paragraphs! It mostly depends on what the other players are writing, though.

Average reply speed?
Due to school and other commitments and considering the fact that I live in Australia, probably once a day. On holidays I can definitely muster up more!

Hmmmm... Willing to wait for replies, is happy to ship characters together (if they don't want to them that's okay with me), at least four sentence replies, and if in a group, preferably about three to five. Plenty of OOC communication is a bonus as well.

I'm 14 and as such I'd like it if you discussed potential rp content with me! Apart from that I'm open to ideas. c:
A directory, oh goody!

Character Information

I tend to stick to originals! Normally I just pluck out a dragon from my lore-based lair and run with them, but for fandoms I'm familiar with I'm far more comfortable roleplaying OCs. I'm very apprehensive about roleplaying canon characters.

Hmm... I'm very loose about the genre that the rp takes, but as for the actual setting/fandom it's based on, I can be a bit fussy! PMs can be used to discuss ideas.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Ranges from about four sentences to a few good paragraphs! It mostly depends on what the other players are writing, though.

Average reply speed?
Due to school and other commitments and considering the fact that I live in Australia, probably once a day. On holidays I can definitely muster up more!

Hmmmm... Willing to wait for replies, is happy to ship characters together (if they don't want to them that's okay with me), at least four sentence replies, and if in a group, preferably about three to five. Plenty of OOC communication is a bonus as well.

I'm 14 and as such I'd like it if you discussed potential rp content with me! Apart from that I'm open to ideas. c:
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Character Information

I'm basically only interested in original stuff! I have a heap of characters and most are humanoid (some have fantasy elements and such) and those are the kid of rps I prefer. I don't do anthro, and really the only way I'll rp a dragon is if they're a companion or something. So, original and mostly human here!

Nope! Anything's cool with me, genre-wise. That's really all I have to say here, I guess.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Semi-literate or literate, and that depends on the replies I get as well. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs, which shorten if there's tons of dialogue between the two (or more) characters. But a safe estimate is usually 1-2 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Relatively fast, especially if we're on Skype since I don't have to refresh and continually check it--I just get a notification. On forum rps and PM on here, I'm a bit slower since it's easier for me to get distracted and forget to check. In general, though, I won't leave someone hanging for more than a few hours unless stated otherwise.

If I'm in a group, 6 people is my limit (including me, so 5 other partners) Above that and I get overwhelmed and will tend to fall back and drop the rp. 3-5 sentences on average per reply would be great! That's about all I can think of.

I'm 3 hours ahead of fr time, and I'm 17 (18 in August). I'm okay with basically any mature themes, so no need to worry about that. There are some things here and there that make me uncomfortable, but those are few and far between.

I prefer Skype, because as stated above, I get notified instantly, and it logs chats way better than PM-ing. If Skype isn't an option, though, I'm alright with PM or forum, or even something offsite like deviantart Notes or something.

Anyway, PM if you want to chat ! I'd love to get to know some new people~

Character Information

I'm basically only interested in original stuff! I have a heap of characters and most are humanoid (some have fantasy elements and such) and those are the kid of rps I prefer. I don't do anthro, and really the only way I'll rp a dragon is if they're a companion or something. So, original and mostly human here!

Nope! Anything's cool with me, genre-wise. That's really all I have to say here, I guess.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Semi-literate or literate, and that depends on the replies I get as well. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs, which shorten if there's tons of dialogue between the two (or more) characters. But a safe estimate is usually 1-2 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Relatively fast, especially if we're on Skype since I don't have to refresh and continually check it--I just get a notification. On forum rps and PM on here, I'm a bit slower since it's easier for me to get distracted and forget to check. In general, though, I won't leave someone hanging for more than a few hours unless stated otherwise.

If I'm in a group, 6 people is my limit (including me, so 5 other partners) Above that and I get overwhelmed and will tend to fall back and drop the rp. 3-5 sentences on average per reply would be great! That's about all I can think of.

I'm 3 hours ahead of fr time, and I'm 17 (18 in August). I'm okay with basically any mature themes, so no need to worry about that. There are some things here and there that make me uncomfortable, but those are few and far between.

I prefer Skype, because as stated above, I get notified instantly, and it logs chats way better than PM-ing. If Skype isn't an option, though, I'm alright with PM or forum, or even something offsite like deviantart Notes or something.

Anyway, PM if you want to chat ! I'd love to get to know some new people~

big_banner_by_peeptart-d8x7oky.png
Roleplay Form

Character Information
I'm playing with the dragons from my lair. Most of the dragons are young and still forming the boundaries of their clan's territory.

I would be happy with any rps that would happen around the shadow area, as well as ice area rps. I'm up for rps that happen in other areas for my mirror dragons.

Player Information

Average reply length? A couple paragraphs

Average reply speed? A couple days

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I am looking for Flight Rising rps with my dragons. I do not do romance in general, and if I do get a romance rp I would want eggs from it eventually(hopefully). I would like semi literate to literate partners and I would be doing dragons that are not anthropomorphic in nature. They are not human, they will not act human. I would also like my partner to be able to create the plot with me, not just have me deciding everything that's happening with my partner only reacting to what I do.

Would you like to share any additional information? I have autism, subtlety goes right over my head. Being blunt works best for getting ideas across. Contact me via pm, or a tag.
Roleplay Form

Character Information
I'm playing with the dragons from my lair. Most of the dragons are young and still forming the boundaries of their clan's territory.

I would be happy with any rps that would happen around the shadow area, as well as ice area rps. I'm up for rps that happen in other areas for my mirror dragons.

Player Information

Average reply length? A couple paragraphs

Average reply speed? A couple days

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? I am looking for Flight Rising rps with my dragons. I do not do romance in general, and if I do get a romance rp I would want eggs from it eventually(hopefully). I would like semi literate to literate partners and I would be doing dragons that are not anthropomorphic in nature. They are not human, they will not act human. I would also like my partner to be able to create the plot with me, not just have me deciding everything that's happening with my partner only reacting to what I do.

Would you like to share any additional information? I have autism, subtlety goes right over my head. Being blunt works best for getting ideas across. Contact me via pm, or a tag.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134