Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 134
Character Information

Original or fandom character?

All of my characters are original, most of them I develop through the novels that I write. The majority of my original characters are humans or canines. I have one main dragon OC whom I haven't used very often, but would like to use.

Currently seeking specific roleplay?

Nothing at the moment, but I'm planning on writing up an idea for a group RP and pitching it in the Roleplay forums. I'm open for roleplaying, however, I tend to lose interest quite quickly. I love anything dystopian, and I despise cliches.

Player Information

Average response length?

Depending on who my partner is, and what the roleplay is about, it can go from 1-5 paragraphs. I tend to match the length of my partner, and if they continue to give me 1-3 sentence responses, I will drop the RP. As someone who's been writing for almost 10 years, I tend to write quite a bit. However, I find it difficult to write a lot when there's lots of dialogue happening.

Average response speed?

Now, this heavily depends on what platform I'm roleplaying on. I'm a full time student in my last year, so I have a pretty full schedule. I do work part time on the weekends, so it usually depends. For me, roleplays are something fun and a stress reliever, and they're not my top priority. The longest I've taken to respond was about three days. However, if you don't like this and find it annoying, please tell me that you're done with the RP instead of just never responding.

Any requirements for future roleplayers or groups?

Not really. I look mostly for 1-1 partners who are pretty literate. I do tend to avoid big group RPs, since I always seem to be the odd one out.

Any additional information?

I'm open to and accepting to the LGBTQ+ community. If you find this to be an issue, please do not request to roleplay with me.

I tend to roleplay mostly with canines, though I do occasionally roleplay with my humans.

I prefer Discord over most platforms, since I'm the most active there.

I do enjoy talking OOC to get to know my partner(s) better.

PM me if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me. I'll hopefully be setting up an idea for a group RP soon.
Character Information

Original or fandom character?

All of my characters are original, most of them I develop through the novels that I write. The majority of my original characters are humans or canines. I have one main dragon OC whom I haven't used very often, but would like to use.

Currently seeking specific roleplay?

Nothing at the moment, but I'm planning on writing up an idea for a group RP and pitching it in the Roleplay forums. I'm open for roleplaying, however, I tend to lose interest quite quickly. I love anything dystopian, and I despise cliches.

Player Information

Average response length?

Depending on who my partner is, and what the roleplay is about, it can go from 1-5 paragraphs. I tend to match the length of my partner, and if they continue to give me 1-3 sentence responses, I will drop the RP. As someone who's been writing for almost 10 years, I tend to write quite a bit. However, I find it difficult to write a lot when there's lots of dialogue happening.

Average response speed?

Now, this heavily depends on what platform I'm roleplaying on. I'm a full time student in my last year, so I have a pretty full schedule. I do work part time on the weekends, so it usually depends. For me, roleplays are something fun and a stress reliever, and they're not my top priority. The longest I've taken to respond was about three days. However, if you don't like this and find it annoying, please tell me that you're done with the RP instead of just never responding.

Any requirements for future roleplayers or groups?

Not really. I look mostly for 1-1 partners who are pretty literate. I do tend to avoid big group RPs, since I always seem to be the odd one out.

Any additional information?

I'm open to and accepting to the LGBTQ+ community. If you find this to be an issue, please do not request to roleplay with me.

I tend to roleplay mostly with canines, though I do occasionally roleplay with my humans.

I prefer Discord over most platforms, since I'm the most active there.

I do enjoy talking OOC to get to know my partner(s) better.

PM me if you'd be interested in roleplaying with me. I'll hopefully be setting up an idea for a group RP soon.
Character Information
* Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
* I am looking to use one of my Skyrim ocs :)

* Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

* Yes! For now, I am merely looking for connections for her. Mercenary or explorer types would work best. Later on, I may create a follow up group rp which will comprise of the banding of a group of individuals in Skyrim similar to the Companions.
* Open to many themes, for example romance or close friendships, or sibling-like relationships, but they must develop naturally!
* LGBT friendly, although the character I am using is heterosexual.

Player Information

* Average reply length?

* Varies, but I will never give a one-liner and there will always be a good chunk for you to respond to. Generally I tend to mirror!

* Average reply speed?

* Again it varies, but I predict in a week or two I will become increasingly active as my college semester ends. Another reason I’m starting off with 1 on 1s is to ease myself back into things, I haven’t rped in awhile and I want to be sure I’m actually committed before I get people invested in a larger story. I’m aiming for at least a reply every week for these 1 on 1s, but I may respond more often depending on how our rp moves, I am capable of shooting out several a day.

* Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
* Be chill, have fun. :) You do not have to be interested in the possible later group rp if you are not interested. We can always just continue our 1 on 1, I’m flexible. Also understand that the group idea is only a prospective one atm, and relies on whether or not I can get all the pieces to fit. It’ll be fun - either way I’m teeming with creativity lately and I want to share my ideas with you!

* Would you like to share any additional information?
I’m looking for people 18+, since Skyrim does have more mature themes and I am an adult myself.
I’m hoping to do this over discord but if you prefer a rp over messages here and have no interest in the group idea, I’m open to just doing something here!
Character Information
* Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
* I am looking to use one of my Skyrim ocs :)

* Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

* Yes! For now, I am merely looking for connections for her. Mercenary or explorer types would work best. Later on, I may create a follow up group rp which will comprise of the banding of a group of individuals in Skyrim similar to the Companions.
* Open to many themes, for example romance or close friendships, or sibling-like relationships, but they must develop naturally!
* LGBT friendly, although the character I am using is heterosexual.

Player Information

* Average reply length?

* Varies, but I will never give a one-liner and there will always be a good chunk for you to respond to. Generally I tend to mirror!

* Average reply speed?

* Again it varies, but I predict in a week or two I will become increasingly active as my college semester ends. Another reason I’m starting off with 1 on 1s is to ease myself back into things, I haven’t rped in awhile and I want to be sure I’m actually committed before I get people invested in a larger story. I’m aiming for at least a reply every week for these 1 on 1s, but I may respond more often depending on how our rp moves, I am capable of shooting out several a day.

* Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
* Be chill, have fun. :) You do not have to be interested in the possible later group rp if you are not interested. We can always just continue our 1 on 1, I’m flexible. Also understand that the group idea is only a prospective one atm, and relies on whether or not I can get all the pieces to fit. It’ll be fun - either way I’m teeming with creativity lately and I want to share my ideas with you!

* Would you like to share any additional information?
I’m looking for people 18+, since Skyrim does have more mature themes and I am an adult myself.
I’m hoping to do this over discord but if you prefer a rp over messages here and have no interest in the group idea, I’m open to just doing something here!
ZVpCPil.png
Character Information

Characters
It depends entirely on the plot. I tend to make new OC for each partner/plot, and develop them through active writing. I'm also very interested in playing canon characters, so please don't hesitate in asking me to do so! My fandoms of interest right now are Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Marvel, and Dragon Age.

I write a wide variety of characters, whether in species, sexuality, or personality. What I won't do is write only one type of character-- e.g., I’m not interested in playing only men (against women). I don’t have any issue with playing these kinds of characters, and I really enjoy them! I just don’t enjoy writing with people who are only interested in singular dynamics, unless it's reciprocal.

Storyline
I'm really open to anything right now, including something from the FR canon. I have a list ready of all my fandoms and favorite genres, as well as another write-up with a bunch of plots I'd be interested in playing out. I'm also game to write something we come up with together!

Average Reply Length
I try not to force myself into any specific word count. Instead, I just write however much I'm feeling at the moment. That could end up being 3,000 words, or it could end up around a paragraph in length. I'm perfectly happy even mixing in one-liners! As long as we're having fun and not stressing about it, I'm good.

Average Reply Speed
I work a fairly relaxed job, so I'm managing about one reply every day or every other day. I'm not someone who's going to make myself pump out a lackluster reply to keep on "schedule," and I don't expect my partner to either. Reply immediately, or don't reply for a week. Just keep communicating with me, and everything is fine.

Of course, never be afraid to poke me to see where I'm at with a reply, either!

Requirements
I'm most interested in one-on-one plots, rather than groups, but feel free to pitch me anything!

I'm most interested in romance and shipping, so my attention is held best there. I'm not entirely uninterested in non-romantic plots, but don't count too heavily on me there.

I definitely, absolutely require that I click with my partners OOC, so if you're not a talker, then I don't think we'd work together. Following that, I definitely need Discord when it comes to chit-chat.

I would prefer writing through GDocs or Discord, rather than keeping a thread here, since I like to archive all of my writing and stories. I might make an exception for a really great plot, though.
Character Information

Characters
It depends entirely on the plot. I tend to make new OC for each partner/plot, and develop them through active writing. I'm also very interested in playing canon characters, so please don't hesitate in asking me to do so! My fandoms of interest right now are Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Marvel, and Dragon Age.

I write a wide variety of characters, whether in species, sexuality, or personality. What I won't do is write only one type of character-- e.g., I’m not interested in playing only men (against women). I don’t have any issue with playing these kinds of characters, and I really enjoy them! I just don’t enjoy writing with people who are only interested in singular dynamics, unless it's reciprocal.

Storyline
I'm really open to anything right now, including something from the FR canon. I have a list ready of all my fandoms and favorite genres, as well as another write-up with a bunch of plots I'd be interested in playing out. I'm also game to write something we come up with together!

Average Reply Length
I try not to force myself into any specific word count. Instead, I just write however much I'm feeling at the moment. That could end up being 3,000 words, or it could end up around a paragraph in length. I'm perfectly happy even mixing in one-liners! As long as we're having fun and not stressing about it, I'm good.

Average Reply Speed
I work a fairly relaxed job, so I'm managing about one reply every day or every other day. I'm not someone who's going to make myself pump out a lackluster reply to keep on "schedule," and I don't expect my partner to either. Reply immediately, or don't reply for a week. Just keep communicating with me, and everything is fine.

Of course, never be afraid to poke me to see where I'm at with a reply, either!

Requirements
I'm most interested in one-on-one plots, rather than groups, but feel free to pitch me anything!

I'm most interested in romance and shipping, so my attention is held best there. I'm not entirely uninterested in non-romantic plots, but don't count too heavily on me there.

I definitely, absolutely require that I click with my partners OOC, so if you're not a talker, then I don't think we'd work together. Following that, I definitely need Discord when it comes to chit-chat.

I would prefer writing through GDocs or Discord, rather than keeping a thread here, since I like to archive all of my writing and stories. I might make an exception for a really great plot, though.
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif
Characters
Any adult dragon currently in my lair is preferred.

Average Reply Length
It depends on the seriousness of the reply, but mine are typically several full paragraphs long as the need arises. I'm an experienced writer (though not professionally) so I tend to go off on my posts. However, if it is needed that they be short for any reason, I'm happy to comply.

Average Reply Speed
That widely depends on my mood. There are some occasions where I may be very passionate about whatever roleplay I'm in but I'm occasionally hit by inactive spells that are triggered at random. This is mostly a rare occurrence, but in general my replies will be within several hours or even minutes.

Requirements
I'm only here to roleplay in the Flight Rising universe, as the lore is quite interesting to me. I prefer groups of 2-3 but don't mind larger roleplays. 1-on-1 is not ideal but I'm willing to do so if there are no other options. I'm not the best at devising plots on my own but am able to do so collectively with others.
Characters
Any adult dragon currently in my lair is preferred.

Average Reply Length
It depends on the seriousness of the reply, but mine are typically several full paragraphs long as the need arises. I'm an experienced writer (though not professionally) so I tend to go off on my posts. However, if it is needed that they be short for any reason, I'm happy to comply.

Average Reply Speed
That widely depends on my mood. There are some occasions where I may be very passionate about whatever roleplay I'm in but I'm occasionally hit by inactive spells that are triggered at random. This is mostly a rare occurrence, but in general my replies will be within several hours or even minutes.

Requirements
I'm only here to roleplay in the Flight Rising universe, as the lore is quite interesting to me. I prefer groups of 2-3 but don't mind larger roleplays. 1-on-1 is not ideal but I'm willing to do so if there are no other options. I'm not the best at devising plots on my own but am able to do so collectively with others.
Character(s):
I suppose I would like to play as Nakai in roleplay, at least for now. Maybe some of my other dragons later.

I guess I like sort of action/adventure sorts of roleplays. No romances for me! :)
Right now I have my eye on any good RPs including BeastClans. What potential in there for adventure stories!

Average Reply Length/Speed:
Hm... Mostly depends on how long I feel it should be at the time or what type of RP. I guess when I post when nobody else is online I tend to make longer posts, but when others are actively in a RP with me, I like to make it short and sweet. My reply speed varies. I try to reply as fast as I can, at least within a day. If I ever have to suddenly leave in the middle of a active, online RP, I will say so. (Or at least I will try)

More Info:
I like making my own original characters or using ones in my lair. I rather like playing protagonists, but I guess I’ll play a villain if I need to. I often tend towards being a “Loner” in a RP- Not usually taking part in the bigger crowd-stuff until later. I have no more time to type this, so I’ll end here.
Character(s):
I suppose I would like to play as Nakai in roleplay, at least for now. Maybe some of my other dragons later.

I guess I like sort of action/adventure sorts of roleplays. No romances for me! :)
Right now I have my eye on any good RPs including BeastClans. What potential in there for adventure stories!

Average Reply Length/Speed:
Hm... Mostly depends on how long I feel it should be at the time or what type of RP. I guess when I post when nobody else is online I tend to make longer posts, but when others are actively in a RP with me, I like to make it short and sweet. My reply speed varies. I try to reply as fast as I can, at least within a day. If I ever have to suddenly leave in the middle of a active, online RP, I will say so. (Or at least I will try)

More Info:
I like making my own original characters or using ones in my lair. I rather like playing protagonists, but I guess I’ll play a villain if I need to. I often tend towards being a “Loner” in a RP- Not usually taking part in the bigger crowd-stuff until later. I have no more time to type this, so I’ll end here.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
[quote]it's been a while since I've last made one, and I think I should... update, just in case rotfl-[/quote] [b]Character Information[/b] Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [LIST] [*]I have a mixture of both, but mostly the former. I tend to prefer developing and RPing the former for a variety of reasons, but that doesn't mean I'm not closed to fandom RPs! [*]at the moment, I only do Warriors and Pokemon RPs when it comes to fandoms. I also won't RP canon characters due to RP preferences; I'll only use fandom OCs if I participate in a fandom-based RP. [/LIST] Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? [LIST] [*]Not really, but I'm very much biased towards found family dynamics... [*]However, if you want to RP with any of my existing characters, I'd prefer it if they stayed in the setting that their lore provides (so a character in a slice-of-life setting shouldn't have their canon lore suddenly include fantasy elements, if you get my drift); AUs are fine though, just discuss with me first. [/LIST] [b]Player Information[/b] Average reply length? [LIST] [*]I usually try to write at least a paragraph or two in my replies, sometimes more if the scene is particularly intense, or I just... Feel like writing a lot. I'm sort of a mirror RPer in that my replies will be shorter if your replies are shorter (and the opposite is true too, although there are limits, as in I won't mirror a page-long reply rotfl), but I'll still try RPing at least semi-literate or literate as much as I can. [/LIST] Average reply speed? [LIST] [*]My life is fairly all over the place but tends to be on... The busier/more scattered side of things. The most I can say is that it varies a lot; sometimes I reply quickly, sometimes I reply super slowly. Nevertheless, I will get to your RP at some point. It just depends when I have the free time to reply. [*]Admittedly, reply length sort of matters here because due to my schedule, I'll reply to RPs with shorter replies before those with longer ones. [*]Platform also sort of matters because depending on how active I am on the platform, I can do multiple replies per day or just a few replies per week. For instance, I can usually reply quickly on Instagram (by far my most active platform), but for other platforms (like Google Docs or FR forums/messages), it may take me a bit before I get around to replying. [/LIST] Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? [LIST] [*]I'm not particularly picky with roleplayers, but I do recommend that they're transparent and direct with me (as in they don't just ghost me when they don't feel like RPing anymore). [*]At the moment, I prefer 1x1 RPs, although I can make exceptions for small groups. Big RP groups are something that personally make me uncomfortable, so don't expect me to be particularly receptive to those. (An exception is if a small RP group grows into a bigger one; in that regard, I will end up staying no matter what rotfl-) [/LIST] Would you like to share any additional information? [LIST] [*]I put some of my lore projects on [url=https://toyhou.se/kafkaesque]toyhou.se[/url] if people are interested in my characters. Note that this isn't a complete set of the lore/character projects I have, though, so feel free to ask if you're curious. [*]I'm fairly flexible with RP platforms, but a notable exception for now is Discord, due to personal reasons I don't feel like disclosing atm. [/LIST]
Quote:
it's been a while since I've last made one, and I think I should... update, just in case rotfl-

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
  • I have a mixture of both, but mostly the former. I tend to prefer developing and RPing the former for a variety of reasons, but that doesn't mean I'm not closed to fandom RPs!
  • at the moment, I only do Warriors and Pokemon RPs when it comes to fandoms. I also won't RP canon characters due to RP preferences; I'll only use fandom OCs if I participate in a fandom-based RP.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
  • Not really, but I'm very much biased towards found family dynamics...
  • However, if you want to RP with any of my existing characters, I'd prefer it if they stayed in the setting that their lore provides (so a character in a slice-of-life setting shouldn't have their canon lore suddenly include fantasy elements, if you get my drift); AUs are fine though, just discuss with me first.

Player Information

Average reply length?
  • I usually try to write at least a paragraph or two in my replies, sometimes more if the scene is particularly intense, or I just... Feel like writing a lot. I'm sort of a mirror RPer in that my replies will be shorter if your replies are shorter (and the opposite is true too, although there are limits, as in I won't mirror a page-long reply rotfl), but I'll still try RPing at least semi-literate or literate as much as I can.

Average reply speed?
  • My life is fairly all over the place but tends to be on... The busier/more scattered side of things. The most I can say is that it varies a lot; sometimes I reply quickly, sometimes I reply super slowly. Nevertheless, I will get to your RP at some point. It just depends when I have the free time to reply.
  • Admittedly, reply length sort of matters here because due to my schedule, I'll reply to RPs with shorter replies before those with longer ones.
  • Platform also sort of matters because depending on how active I am on the platform, I can do multiple replies per day or just a few replies per week. For instance, I can usually reply quickly on Instagram (by far my most active platform), but for other platforms (like Google Docs or FR forums/messages), it may take me a bit before I get around to replying.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
  • I'm not particularly picky with roleplayers, but I do recommend that they're transparent and direct with me (as in they don't just ghost me when they don't feel like RPing anymore).
  • At the moment, I prefer 1x1 RPs, although I can make exceptions for small groups. Big RP groups are something that personally make me uncomfortable, so don't expect me to be particularly receptive to those. (An exception is if a small RP group grows into a bigger one; in that regard, I will end up staying no matter what rotfl-)

Would you like to share any additional information?
  • I put some of my lore projects on toyhou.se if people are interested in my characters. Note that this isn't a complete set of the lore/character projects I have, though, so feel free to ask if you're curious.
  • I'm fairly flexible with RP platforms, but a notable exception for now is Discord, due to personal reasons I don't feel like disclosing atm.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
[quote]workin on this it'll just be a bit[/quote] [size=5][b]Character Information[/b][/size] Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [LIST] [*]I'm willing to roleplay a few of the dragons in my lair, including: [LIST] [*]Medusa [*]Efren [*]Melvara [*]Moszev [*]Estonia [*]Gholah [/LIST] [/LIST] Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? [LIST] [*]If anything, I'd like to showcase Medusa being a bit of a flirt. She's in a few open relationships and [/LIST] [size=5][b]Player Information[/b][/size] Average reply length? Average reply speed? Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Would you like to share any additional information?
Quote:
workin on this it'll just be a bit

Character Information

• I'm willing to roleplay a few of the dragons in my lair, including:
    • Medusa
    • Efren
    • Melvara
    • Moszev
    • Estonia
    • Gholah
  • If anything, I'd like to showcase Medusa being a bit of a flirt. She's in a few open relationships and

Player Information

Average reply length?

Average reply speed?

DUNE
vi/it, enby
commissions
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
knhLXgs.png
X
x
Character Information
Please describe.

-I can role several different original characters, making up ones as I need to. I also have a few presets, but could use some of my dragons if need-be. I can match almost any role with enough time.

If yes, please describe.

-So far, I'm only looking for a role to invest in. I don't particularly care what kind it is, but I am more adept at human magic and (mythical) animals (including dragons). I am also willing to dive into FR lore a bit further for accuracy.

Player Information

Average reply length?

-Currently, I might range from a few words to a paragraph of six lines per entry/ character, depending on the speed of the rp, the necessity, or how well I can/ know how to respond. This may be short as I am very rusty and need to get my creative juices flowing, but length may increase with posts, depending on how much the other party puts into their entries.

Average reply speed?

-I will try to reply at least once a day, depending on how busy or stressed I am. If I don't reply for at least three days, feel free to ping/ bump me. I may have forgotten, or have been busy.

-I'd rather future roleplays be semi-serious and the players be sensible, observant, and help move the plot. It would be nice if they could help me improve, but if not, that is perfectly fine. Proper grammar, or attempt at proper grammar is recommended as well; I tend to be a grammar-Nazi.

-As of now, I am only able to role via FR. Discord may be an option in the future (please do not expect it, though). I'd rather rps be in groups of 3 to 6, but I am also willing to do 1-on-1. I am not so good at devising and moving the plot, and because of this, I would like for someone to help me with that, or at least be able to move it themselves. I can help come up with plots when it is a collaborative effort. ...I also become more fun and outgoing when I get to know the participants.

Also, please don't godplay. I allow op characters to some extent, as I know I have my own. But they must have some limits/weaknesses.
If you touch my characters, only do it to let me know what they sense. This means seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, and feeling. Do not make them act without my permission. By making them move, walk, pick up something, etc, aside from brushing against something you wanted me or them to notice, you go past a boundary, and I may eventually quit if it happens enough.

Most times, I may not actively tell you something you're doing that is bothering me. I may instead hint at it through rp, maybe by being more assertive with wording, a counter action, etc. If it is a building I've created, and your character has not moved very much, I likely will provide options for them to do. If you feel I'm annoyed, don't be afraid to ask.

Feel free to give me tips and pointers! I'm always trying to improve.

Character Information
Please describe.

-I can role several different original characters, making up ones as I need to. I also have a few presets, but could use some of my dragons if need-be. I can match almost any role with enough time.

If yes, please describe.

-So far, I'm only looking for a role to invest in. I don't particularly care what kind it is, but I am more adept at human magic and (mythical) animals (including dragons). I am also willing to dive into FR lore a bit further for accuracy.

Player Information

Average reply length?

-Currently, I might range from a few words to a paragraph of six lines per entry/ character, depending on the speed of the rp, the necessity, or how well I can/ know how to respond. This may be short as I am very rusty and need to get my creative juices flowing, but length may increase with posts, depending on how much the other party puts into their entries.

Average reply speed?

-I will try to reply at least once a day, depending on how busy or stressed I am. If I don't reply for at least three days, feel free to ping/ bump me. I may have forgotten, or have been busy.

-I'd rather future roleplays be semi-serious and the players be sensible, observant, and help move the plot. It would be nice if they could help me improve, but if not, that is perfectly fine. Proper grammar, or attempt at proper grammar is recommended as well; I tend to be a grammar-Nazi.

-As of now, I am only able to role via FR. Discord may be an option in the future (please do not expect it, though). I'd rather rps be in groups of 3 to 6, but I am also willing to do 1-on-1. I am not so good at devising and moving the plot, and because of this, I would like for someone to help me with that, or at least be able to move it themselves. I can help come up with plots when it is a collaborative effort. ...I also become more fun and outgoing when I get to know the participants.

Also, please don't godplay. I allow op characters to some extent, as I know I have my own. But they must have some limits/weaknesses.
If you touch my characters, only do it to let me know what they sense. This means seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, and feeling. Do not make them act without my permission. By making them move, walk, pick up something, etc, aside from brushing against something you wanted me or them to notice, you go past a boundary, and I may eventually quit if it happens enough.

Most times, I may not actively tell you something you're doing that is bothering me. I may instead hint at it through rp, maybe by being more assertive with wording, a counter action, etc. If it is a building I've created, and your character has not moved very much, I likely will provide options for them to do. If you feel I'm annoyed, don't be afraid to ask.

Feel free to give me tips and pointers! I'm always trying to improve.

hu72dVR.png
Character Information

I can play characters from certain fandoms, but on the FR forums, I prefer playing original dragons! These are typically morphologies and can take a few days to complete fully, but I do use my lair dragons from time to time.

Yes!! The only thing I have planned out so far is that a Guardian and their Spiral charge journey from the Viridian Labyrinth to the Windswept Plateau in order to join the Wind flight. I need somebody to play the Guardian, and anyone else to play support characters!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Not very long... I'm working on getting my lines longer, but three DS lines are usually the best I can get. When I'm feeling in the mood for description and angst though, I can easily go up to two or more paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Once or twice an hour from around 1300-1800, but any time out of that is completely unknown, especially on school days. Since I'm currently on a break, my replies should come a lot faster.

I really only like doing rps with dragons on here, and I prefer them with lots of people. I also don't like being told to lengthen my lines - trust me, I'm trying, and the only thing that that does is cause me to lose motivation.

Not right now!
Character Information

I can play characters from certain fandoms, but on the FR forums, I prefer playing original dragons! These are typically morphologies and can take a few days to complete fully, but I do use my lair dragons from time to time.

Yes!! The only thing I have planned out so far is that a Guardian and their Spiral charge journey from the Viridian Labyrinth to the Windswept Plateau in order to join the Wind flight. I need somebody to play the Guardian, and anyone else to play support characters!

Player Information

Average reply length?

Not very long... I'm working on getting my lines longer, but three DS lines are usually the best I can get. When I'm feeling in the mood for description and angst though, I can easily go up to two or more paragraphs.

Average reply speed?

Once or twice an hour from around 1300-1800, but any time out of that is completely unknown, especially on school days. Since I'm currently on a break, my replies should come a lot faster.

I really only like doing rps with dragons on here, and I prefer them with lots of people. I also don't like being told to lengthen my lines - trust me, I'm trying, and the only thing that that does is cause me to lose motivation.

Not right now!
nico | it/its | 2+ FR Time
First and Foremost: I am not new to this site or roleplay, but I haven't done all too much on the forums. This information isn't based on experience on the fr forums, more on things elsewhere.

Character Information

Characters I want to use are all dragons within my lair, in the first two tabs

Active/Developed Characters

Characters that I have actively written for and developed are:
  • Sisellivy
  • Galithan
  • Ashardalon
  • Gadrella
  • Dolronza
  • Wendillia

All others in the first two tabs are available as well, and I have rough ideas for them. These are the dragons that have specifics (in their bios or not, in the case of Wendilia)

Story?

I had in mind just to have my clan interact with other clans, given their interest in exploration, stories, and general entertainment.

My clan, the Clappers, reside in their home lair of Tintanallia within the Sunbeam Ruins. They are, for all intents and purposes, a guild of bards: Storytellers, musicians, artisans, historians, and more! My clan profile gives more detail (in the wonderful voice of Wendilia), as well as sets a good tone for what I'm interested in.

Player Information

(Just refer to me as Naive or River, either works!)

Average Reply Length?

This is probably the best place to say that I am a writer professionally, and as such my replies can be lengthy, but in general, I try to keep toward 2-5 paragraphs. I can tend to write replies that end up in the thousands of words, but I like to reserve such exposition for openers or where it really fits.

Average Reply Speed?

I will typically try to get a few replies out per day, and I will usually be around 9:00-15:00 server-time (give or take). In those hours, provided I'm not afk, I try to get responses within 15-45 minutes, but I am both forgetful and bad at time management, so like, results may vary. I also don't always remember to log in every day, but like, I'm also available via discord if you ask. Besides that, please be patient; I have a life outside of here, so please be considerate.

(Keep in mind that the response time in bold is for replies that fall within my average reply length, longer replies will take longer and I will typically do only one of those per day)

Requirements

For here, I'm really only interested in rping my dragons. I don't really do humanized stuff, maybe anthropomorphic, but I strongly prefer just to play my dragons.

What I'm interested in at large is narrative. Purely combat rps and such aren't my speed, but if the combat fits to the story, I'm in. Keep in mind my clan is like, a bunch of artists and such, not many combatants.

I'd rather keep to smaller rps as well, though I'll join in on larger ones if they interest me and someone invites me. Feel free to ping me on those or message me, either works.

Additional Info

I'm 22, use they/them or she/her pronouns, and I'm really just here for a good time. I prefer to keep things positive, as this is like, stress relief for me, so dark themes are gonna be occasional at best (though I do have a place for them).

Character interaction and narrative are what I'm after. Not really down for romance stuff unless I know you personally, but like, good friendships are a good road to that.

I'm down for just about anything, really! Message me, ping me, and talk story to me!

(Edit: I would rather not interact with minors on here if only for the reason that I am an adult and am not comfortable with that. I will not give my contact info to minors, and if I find out that I've been lied to about this I will block you. This is simply for my own comfort.)
First and Foremost: I am not new to this site or roleplay, but I haven't done all too much on the forums. This information isn't based on experience on the fr forums, more on things elsewhere.

Character Information

Characters I want to use are all dragons within my lair, in the first two tabs

Active/Developed Characters

Characters that I have actively written for and developed are:
  • Sisellivy
  • Galithan
  • Ashardalon
  • Gadrella
  • Dolronza
  • Wendillia

All others in the first two tabs are available as well, and I have rough ideas for them. These are the dragons that have specifics (in their bios or not, in the case of Wendilia)

Story?

I had in mind just to have my clan interact with other clans, given their interest in exploration, stories, and general entertainment.

My clan, the Clappers, reside in their home lair of Tintanallia within the Sunbeam Ruins. They are, for all intents and purposes, a guild of bards: Storytellers, musicians, artisans, historians, and more! My clan profile gives more detail (in the wonderful voice of Wendilia), as well as sets a good tone for what I'm interested in.

Player Information

(Just refer to me as Naive or River, either works!)

Average Reply Length?

This is probably the best place to say that I am a writer professionally, and as such my replies can be lengthy, but in general, I try to keep toward 2-5 paragraphs. I can tend to write replies that end up in the thousands of words, but I like to reserve such exposition for openers or where it really fits.

Average Reply Speed?

I will typically try to get a few replies out per day, and I will usually be around 9:00-15:00 server-time (give or take). In those hours, provided I'm not afk, I try to get responses within 15-45 minutes, but I am both forgetful and bad at time management, so like, results may vary. I also don't always remember to log in every day, but like, I'm also available via discord if you ask. Besides that, please be patient; I have a life outside of here, so please be considerate.

(Keep in mind that the response time in bold is for replies that fall within my average reply length, longer replies will take longer and I will typically do only one of those per day)

Requirements

For here, I'm really only interested in rping my dragons. I don't really do humanized stuff, maybe anthropomorphic, but I strongly prefer just to play my dragons.

What I'm interested in at large is narrative. Purely combat rps and such aren't my speed, but if the combat fits to the story, I'm in. Keep in mind my clan is like, a bunch of artists and such, not many combatants.

I'd rather keep to smaller rps as well, though I'll join in on larger ones if they interest me and someone invites me. Feel free to ping me on those or message me, either works.

Additional Info

I'm 22, use they/them or she/her pronouns, and I'm really just here for a good time. I prefer to keep things positive, as this is like, stress relief for me, so dark themes are gonna be occasional at best (though I do have a place for them).

Character interaction and narrative are what I'm after. Not really down for romance stuff unless I know you personally, but like, good friendships are a good road to that.

I'm down for just about anything, really! Message me, ping me, and talk story to me!

(Edit: I would rather not interact with minors on here if only for the reason that I am an adult and am not comfortable with that. I will not give my contact info to minors, and if I find out that I've been lied to about this I will block you. This is simply for my own comfort.)
OyX3jlk.gif
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 ... 133 134