Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 133 134
It has been soooo long since I've actually roleplayed, but I'm at a point in my life where I want as many creative outlets as I can get. So to that point:

Character Information
I would prefer to keep my roleplay interactions on here FR in origin, but if we can get a good story put together than I may consider. I prefer multi-character story lines, but not a lot of players at once. I work a full-time job, so managing my home life and roleplay time can get away from me with too much at once.

Story Lines
I would love to get together some working lore or backgrounds with my scaley babies, but I also wouldn't be against any new stories/interactions with others.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on the roleplay. I tend to reply in accordance to my partner, with introductions and new scenery lending to longer posts.

Average reply speed?
That will depend on my work schedule and family plans. I am happily married to my absolute best friend. I will make an effort to reply once a day, if not more often, with the exception of Thursday evening and some weekends. (pre-existing plans for DnD and Family Time)

Thank you again for any consideration!
It has been soooo long since I've actually roleplayed, but I'm at a point in my life where I want as many creative outlets as I can get. So to that point:

Character Information
I would prefer to keep my roleplay interactions on here FR in origin, but if we can get a good story put together than I may consider. I prefer multi-character story lines, but not a lot of players at once. I work a full-time job, so managing my home life and roleplay time can get away from me with too much at once.

Story Lines
I would love to get together some working lore or backgrounds with my scaley babies, but I also wouldn't be against any new stories/interactions with others.

Player Information

Average reply length?
It depends on the roleplay. I tend to reply in accordance to my partner, with introductions and new scenery lending to longer posts.

Average reply speed?
That will depend on my work schedule and family plans. I am happily married to my absolute best friend. I will make an effort to reply once a day, if not more often, with the exception of Thursday evening and some weekends. (pre-existing plans for DnD and Family Time)

Thank you again for any consideration!
M8bsogX.png
Character Information

I have a single OC that can conform to any situation who is generally my fallback for any surprise RPs, but I have dozens of characters ready for any type of rp!

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Absolutely not, planning is for squares. Jk.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on the user, but I can get long.

Average reply speed?

As soon as I get a message, generally. I will alert you when I'm AFK though.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

Nah, I'm chill.

Would you like to share any additional information?

I'm comfortable with pretty much anything, hit me!
Character Information

I have a single OC that can conform to any situation who is generally my fallback for any surprise RPs, but I have dozens of characters ready for any type of rp!

Absolutely not, planning is for squares. Jk.

Player Information

Average reply length?

Depends on the user, but I can get long.

Average reply speed?

As soon as I get a message, generally. I will alert you when I'm AFK though.

Nah, I'm chill.

I'm comfortable with pretty much anything, hit me!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
[b]Character Information[/b] [i]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? [/i] [indent]MMMMMM probably not fandom, unless we're talking Wings of Fire or something. Im not a weirdo- [s]JK[/s][/indent] [i]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/i] [indent]Not really, anything that catches my eye tbh[/indent] [b]Player Information[/b] [i]Average reply length?[/i] [indent]At least paragraph or two, the size of the paragraph depends on my mood. I can go much more and much longer though if I tried.[/indent] [i]Average reply speed?[/i] [indent]It depends on how interested I am in the Roleplay. I may reply as soon as I get the notification, but sometimes I lose interest and slowly drift into that point where I stop replying at all.[/indent] [i]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? [/i] [LIST] [*]No one-liners, please [*]Don't control my characters :/ [*]Idk what else[/LIST] [i]Would you like to share any additional information?[/i] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CC5hTI0.gif[/img][/center]
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
MMMMMM probably not fandom, unless we're talking Wings of Fire or something. Im not a weirdo- JK
Not really, anything that catches my eye tbh
Player Information

Average reply length?
At least paragraph or two, the size of the paragraph depends on my mood. I can go much more and much longer though if I tried.
Average reply speed?
It depends on how interested I am in the Roleplay. I may reply as soon as I get the notification, but sometimes I lose interest and slowly drift into that point where I stop replying at all.
  • No one-liners, please
  • Don't control my characters :/
  • Idk what else
CC5hTI0.gif
Characters orginal/fandom: I usually like to use my own characters especially ones from my lair to use on this website and I would do fandom, but I'm not really comfortable near any fandom usually

Looking for a specific story?: not really but I like mideval and magic usually futuristic and adventure also sound pretty good too me

Reply length: it's usually short as a few words to probably full paragraphs if I have enough thought and time to type it down

Reply time: I'm usually always on or not at all, if I take to long its either I'm not currently wanting to play on flight rising or my phone/computer is dead

Requirements: if you need a person to roleplay with but you don't have the one your looking for try asking me to roleplay with you and try to make sure I don't mess any roleplay by addicent at all because I'm just trying my hardest to fit in and not be awkward at all

Additional info: I could use some help with training to be better at role-playing because I'm not doing too well role-playing currently since I have started to move out of gacha life and onto other places to roleplay also fafnir (my profile picture) is my persona of myself
Characters orginal/fandom: I usually like to use my own characters especially ones from my lair to use on this website and I would do fandom, but I'm not really comfortable near any fandom usually

Looking for a specific story?: not really but I like mideval and magic usually futuristic and adventure also sound pretty good too me

Reply length: it's usually short as a few words to probably full paragraphs if I have enough thought and time to type it down

Reply time: I'm usually always on or not at all, if I take to long its either I'm not currently wanting to play on flight rising or my phone/computer is dead

Requirements: if you need a person to roleplay with but you don't have the one your looking for try asking me to roleplay with you and try to make sure I don't mess any roleplay by addicent at all because I'm just trying my hardest to fit in and not be awkward at all

Additional info: I could use some help with training to be better at role-playing because I'm not doing too well role-playing currently since I have started to move out of gacha life and onto other places to roleplay also fafnir (my profile picture) is my persona of myself
kirinMaster_aberration2.png
Reply length: I tend to reply anywhere between five and fifteen sentences

Reply speed: at least once per day.

RP requirements: I would prefer small group and 1x1 interaction RPs, but am not limited by Charachter counts or mid-RP Charachter entrances. I do not like crazy silly RPs such as "snapper thanos and imperial Darkstalker plan their revenge" and like fairly serious RPs, but mild humor and jokes are fine. I will not tolerate romance if it begins to dominate the RP or reaches a pride and prejudice level of intensity (extreme flirting and strong emotions but not yet at the banned threshold set by FR admins) I have no issue with homosexuals, but all my Charachters will be straight

Other:

Please ping me when RPing

I can also do RPs through quotev, scratch, and select fandom/wikia wikis. I am willing to do it through live chat, forums, or private messages.

I enjoy RPing with "non real Charachter's such as bots, ghosts, and animate items. I also love it when familiars and RP props are used.

I a, a bit of a noober and am looking for someone to help and teach me how to RP better as I have only been seriously RPing for a litte while.

I am fine with cross-fandom and other unusual RPs as long as they do not get stupid.
Reply length: I tend to reply anywhere between five and fifteen sentences

Reply speed: at least once per day.

RP requirements: I would prefer small group and 1x1 interaction RPs, but am not limited by Charachter counts or mid-RP Charachter entrances. I do not like crazy silly RPs such as "snapper thanos and imperial Darkstalker plan their revenge" and like fairly serious RPs, but mild humor and jokes are fine. I will not tolerate romance if it begins to dominate the RP or reaches a pride and prejudice level of intensity (extreme flirting and strong emotions but not yet at the banned threshold set by FR admins) I have no issue with homosexuals, but all my Charachters will be straight

Other:

Please ping me when RPing

I can also do RPs through quotev, scratch, and select fandom/wikia wikis. I am willing to do it through live chat, forums, or private messages.

I enjoy RPing with "non real Charachter's such as bots, ghosts, and animate items. I also love it when familiars and RP props are used.

I a, a bit of a noober and am looking for someone to help and teach me how to RP better as I have only been seriously RPing for a litte while.

I am fine with cross-fandom and other unusual RPs as long as they do not get stupid.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Character info:
Are your charachters original:
My charachters vary from fully original to original charachters from fandom so that behave independently from said fandom, but within its universe (I like to follow three rules of Fanon I found who-knows where: do not set your Fanon at the same time as the fandom, do not make your charachters interact with the canon charachters in the fandom (the after affects of their actions, such as being a dead war hero is Olkay) and make sure your charachters actually fin within the universe without asserting themselves at the center of it (those would be the canon protagonists and antagonists)

Am I looking for a specific story:
No. I am fine with almost anything and will probably use the RP for lore-building and developing the world views of the charachters.
Character info:
Are your charachters original:
My charachters vary from fully original to original charachters from fandom so that behave independently from said fandom, but within its universe (I like to follow three rules of Fanon I found who-knows where: do not set your Fanon at the same time as the fandom, do not make your charachters interact with the canon charachters in the fandom (the after affects of their actions, such as being a dead war hero is Olkay) and make sure your charachters actually fin within the universe without asserting themselves at the center of it (those would be the canon protagonists and antagonists)

Am I looking for a specific story:
No. I am fine with almost anything and will probably use the RP for lore-building and developing the world views of the charachters.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
Roleplay Form

Character Information

Please describe.
I play many characters, both my own and fandoms. My active dragon-related fandoms are Flight Rising, Httyd and the Wizarding World can be fit in with dragons too.

If yes, please describe.
Not really, I'm down with most plots that don't include major character deaths.

Player Information

Average reply length?
3-6 sentences. I can do more if my partner gives me enough to work with, but if I'm bored or there's simply nothing to work with than less than that.

Average reply speed?
When I'm on I tend to reply pretty fast. I am a high schooler though so during the weekday I don't answer until I get home.

As long as they're semi lit - lit there's nothing specific.

I do best with fluffy romance rps and adventure rps, anything else I may not do right at first.
Roleplay Form

Character Information

Please describe.
I play many characters, both my own and fandoms. My active dragon-related fandoms are Flight Rising, Httyd and the Wizarding World can be fit in with dragons too.

If yes, please describe.
Not really, I'm down with most plots that don't include major character deaths.

Player Information

Average reply length?
3-6 sentences. I can do more if my partner gives me enough to work with, but if I'm bored or there's simply nothing to work with than less than that.

Average reply speed?
When I'm on I tend to reply pretty fast. I am a high schooler though so during the weekday I don't answer until I get home.

As long as they're semi lit - lit there's nothing specific.

I do best with fluffy romance rps and adventure rps, anything else I may not do right at first.
[rule -] Last Updated: 3/22/2020 [rule -] [center][size=5][font=courier new]Gam1ngSkittle[/center][/size][/font] Character Information: [list][*]Any dragons from my lair are viable for the target of roleplay, with exceptions of my pairs. [*]I am part of many fandoms, and enjoy incorporating OCs into the cannon world. [*]I am currently not seeking a specific storyline, however, I enjoy character building, blow burn romance, and am VERY willing to expand my grasp on action(i.e. war). [/list] [rule -] Player Information: [list][*]1 or more paragraph. [*]Due to current situations, I have been on for hours at a time daily! [*]1x1 roleplay preferred! [*]No real requirements other then to have a reasonable reply length! (Less than 1 paragraph tends to not have anything I can work with ^^;)[/list] [rule -] Extra: [list][*]I have a tendency to fall out of roleplays that don't capture my attention. [*]I have an affinity for romance and slice of life roleplays! Action is quite hard for me to grasp, since I leave subtle hints at weakspots while say, attacking or such. [*]I can (and will) fangirl over your characters, just a heads up!![/list] [*]A bit of my own lore is public now! Woo!

Last Updated: 3/22/2020
Gam1ngSkittle

Character Information:
  • Any dragons from my lair are viable for the target of roleplay, with exceptions of my pairs.
  • I am part of many fandoms, and enjoy incorporating OCs into the cannon world.
  • I am currently not seeking a specific storyline, however, I enjoy character building, blow burn romance, and am VERY willing to expand my grasp on action(i.e. war).

Player Information:
  • 1 or more paragraph.
  • Due to current situations, I have been on for hours at a time daily!
  • 1x1 roleplay preferred!
  • No real requirements other then to have a reasonable reply length! (Less than 1 paragraph tends to not have anything I can work with ^^;)

Extra:
  • I have a tendency to fall out of roleplays that don't capture my attention.
  • I have an affinity for romance and slice of life roleplays! Action is quite hard for me to grasp, since I leave subtle hints at weakspots while say, attacking or such.
  • I can (and will) fangirl over your characters, just a heads up!!
[*]A bit of my own lore is public now! Woo!
MrRCllp.pngPTVAf7u.pngaQp8eZz.png aKdV5MN.png AWmHNbQ.png qBNWrht.png MTtORbV.png
FtPB84c.png
Sk1ttle | FR +3 | 20
Lore Clan | Semiactive
Pixel decor
Character Information
Please describe.
  • I actually kind of prefer making entirely new characters for roleplays, mostly original characters. I usually create them to fit in with the world of the roleplay and in my head I give them their own unique backstory. Although there might be exceptions to this.

If yes, please describe.
  • Not really? I guess something kind of fun and not too serious? I guess I don't mind if it gets a little dark & serious but I'd rather it be depressingly funny instead of depressingly dark. I prefer roleplays featuring humanoids, but I'm willing to try FR themed ones.

Player Information

Average reply length?
  • I can write a lot I suppose? It depends.. Sometimes I can just write paragraphs but other times I just write a few sentences.

Average reply speed?
  • I'll try to respond frequently as I don't really like being pages behind but there are a few times I might be busy doing things or going somewhere. I like to draw so sometimes I'll just be trying to finish up some work. I will try to warn everyone if I can tho.

• I'm not too worried about skill, as long as I can understand what you're going for. I also have a hard time picturing buildings & landscapes, keep that in mind I suppose?

• If the RP goes a different direction or I'm just not as interested in it, I might leave. Also If for some reason while you read through this and you thought, "Wow I gotta RP with this guy", feel free to message me or @ me if you think I'd be interested in your roleplay.... Doesn't even have to be on FR I guess.

Character Information
Please describe.
  • I actually kind of prefer making entirely new characters for roleplays, mostly original characters. I usually create them to fit in with the world of the roleplay and in my head I give them their own unique backstory. Although there might be exceptions to this.

If yes, please describe.
  • Not really? I guess something kind of fun and not too serious? I guess I don't mind if it gets a little dark & serious but I'd rather it be depressingly funny instead of depressingly dark. I prefer roleplays featuring humanoids, but I'm willing to try FR themed ones.

Player Information

Average reply length?
  • I can write a lot I suppose? It depends.. Sometimes I can just write paragraphs but other times I just write a few sentences.

Average reply speed?
  • I'll try to respond frequently as I don't really like being pages behind but there are a few times I might be busy doing things or going somewhere. I like to draw so sometimes I'll just be trying to finish up some work. I will try to warn everyone if I can tho.

• I'm not too worried about skill, as long as I can understand what you're going for. I also have a hard time picturing buildings & landscapes, keep that in mind I suppose?

• If the RP goes a different direction or I'm just not as interested in it, I might leave. Also If for some reason while you read through this and you thought, "Wow I gotta RP with this guy", feel free to message me or @ me if you think I'd be interested in your roleplay.... Doesn't even have to be on FR I guess.

tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Character information: I honestly have more characters then I'd care to list here, I typically create new characters to fit whatever roleplay I'm doing. I'm only really comfortable role-playing original characters and mostly prefer original storylines, with a few possable exceptions, for example, fandoms like bnha might be fun to roleplay due to the large world it has.

Specific roleplay storylines?
Nothing that comes to mind at the moment, I do have a few storylines I've been concidering, most falling in the realm of fantasy or sci-fi. I do like storylines that can get a bit darker and possably incorporate some horror aspects into them as well. I usually prefer humanoid roleplays, though I might be willing to try a flight rising based roleplay if the storyline is interesting enough. I'm not all that interested in romance based roleplays.

Roleplayer information

Average reply length?
I typically try to do about a paragraph? My reply length tends to vary a bit depending on the situition the characters are in. I don't typically do huge, five paragraph responses just for the sake of keeping things moving and because I really don't have time to write those consistently, but I try to give a descent reply.

Average Reply Speed?
This really varies unfortunately. I try to reply as much as I can but some days I might be able to get through several pages of responses and some days I might not be able to respond at all. I tend to be most active on weekdays and Tuesdays but some weeks may be slower then others.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
I'm not too picky to be honest, I've roleplayed with people of various writing skill levels. I guess I'd ask that you don't roleplay script or first person just because those formats tend to get confusing in my experience, and maybe that you try to give at least two lines of response, at least the majority of the time? Also, the standard stuff about not having characters that break the story and stuff like that, but I feel like that stuff is easier to work out in planning the actaul roleplay. I'd prefer to roleplay with people at least 16 (preferably 18 or older), I don't role-play anything too inappropriate but I do tend to go a bit dark with some of my roleplays and I have included some gore/body horror in off-site roleplays in the past, though I can keep things toned down if preferred. If anyone who would be interested in role-playing with me wouldn't mind telling me their level of comfort with violence/horror I would really appreciate it, espeically if role-playing off-site on places like Discord. I try my best not to go over anyone's comfort level with darker subjects.

Extra

While I do try my best to stick with roleplays, I do occasionally fall out of roleplays I don't find interesting

If I haven't replied to something in a while, feel free to message me, there's a decent chance I've just been busy, or forgotten.

I've been role-playing since around 2014 and have a good amount of experience leading roleplays. I do however, typically write our responses on my phone so I may make some occasional typos.
Character information: I honestly have more characters then I'd care to list here, I typically create new characters to fit whatever roleplay I'm doing. I'm only really comfortable role-playing original characters and mostly prefer original storylines, with a few possable exceptions, for example, fandoms like bnha might be fun to roleplay due to the large world it has.

Specific roleplay storylines?
Nothing that comes to mind at the moment, I do have a few storylines I've been concidering, most falling in the realm of fantasy or sci-fi. I do like storylines that can get a bit darker and possably incorporate some horror aspects into them as well. I usually prefer humanoid roleplays, though I might be willing to try a flight rising based roleplay if the storyline is interesting enough. I'm not all that interested in romance based roleplays.

Roleplayer information

Average reply length?
I typically try to do about a paragraph? My reply length tends to vary a bit depending on the situition the characters are in. I don't typically do huge, five paragraph responses just for the sake of keeping things moving and because I really don't have time to write those consistently, but I try to give a descent reply.

Average Reply Speed?
This really varies unfortunately. I try to reply as much as I can but some days I might be able to get through several pages of responses and some days I might not be able to respond at all. I tend to be most active on weekdays and Tuesdays but some weeks may be slower then others.

Any requirements for future roleplayers?
I'm not too picky to be honest, I've roleplayed with people of various writing skill levels. I guess I'd ask that you don't roleplay script or first person just because those formats tend to get confusing in my experience, and maybe that you try to give at least two lines of response, at least the majority of the time? Also, the standard stuff about not having characters that break the story and stuff like that, but I feel like that stuff is easier to work out in planning the actaul roleplay. I'd prefer to roleplay with people at least 16 (preferably 18 or older), I don't role-play anything too inappropriate but I do tend to go a bit dark with some of my roleplays and I have included some gore/body horror in off-site roleplays in the past, though I can keep things toned down if preferred. If anyone who would be interested in role-playing with me wouldn't mind telling me their level of comfort with violence/horror I would really appreciate it, espeically if role-playing off-site on places like Discord. I try my best not to go over anyone's comfort level with darker subjects.

Extra

While I do try my best to stick with roleplays, I do occasionally fall out of roleplays I don't find interesting

If I haven't replied to something in a while, feel free to message me, there's a decent chance I've just been busy, or forgotten.

I've been role-playing since around 2014 and have a good amount of experience leading roleplays. I do however, typically write our responses on my phone so I may make some occasional typos.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 133 134