Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Lemmi, Willow, and Winter's RP]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

If I was told that, I might just rethink the decision to join Shadow. ^^' *puts on Arcanaut Astronaut helmet* TO SPAAAAAAACE!!

Evanescent returns the smile, but her teeth never bare to enhance the gesture, making her omce again seem more offsetting than is her intention. On occasion, her smooth, long tongue slides out from her lips to taste the unfamiliar airs; somehow, she feels at home here too. It is a strange phenomenon, in all truth: the question of where she came from is about resolved, but now, the book opens up with even stranger queries. When Voidtamer's large, gleaming eyes lock with her own, the smaller dragon takes the initiative and studies their unique coloration. He is not lying about being a Wind dragon; the green color is too light to suggest Nature. "It is," she resounds in agreement, joining him in flight with a few generous beats of her dull Swamp wings. The Nocturne lowers her head in his direction, which could be taken as a 'I couldn't agree more' or a 'Thanks for not making me walk' implication. With another misuse of titles, she then asks, "So, is Leader Levana's clan the first you've been a part of?"

Lemniscance walks in silence, Animus never leaving sight; each pawstep that the silver-scaled dragoness takes is with lightness, almost as if she carries no weight. Although Lemniscance is a slow walker (which some blame on her bulk and others blame on her tendencies to observe the smallest details in her environment), keeping up with Storm's pace, considering their differences in stride length, should not inconvenience her at all. The other Guardian's humming catches her interest. "You're an introverted type; an uncommon set of traits for a clan leader to possess," she observes, looking back over her shoulder for a moment before returning her gaze to the path ahead, "but one with strengths other types wouldn't have the patience to learn." What Lemniscance does not mention is that she can sense an uneasiness within Honeyblossum, though whether it is due to feeling uncomfortable around an environment she is not acquainted with, feeling mistrusting of the dragons she is with, or just feeling lonely for not being included in one of the others' conversations, she is not sure. When the Skydancer ahead of her comes to a halt, so does she, but she decides to let him search the area for a moment before offering assistance. As a foreigner who does not know these lands, she does not want to make things more difficult.

If I was told that, I might just rethink the decision to join Shadow. ^^' *puts on Arcanaut Astronaut helmet* TO SPAAAAAAACE!!

Evanescent returns the smile, but her teeth never bare to enhance the gesture, making her omce again seem more offsetting than is her intention. On occasion, her smooth, long tongue slides out from her lips to taste the unfamiliar airs; somehow, she feels at home here too. It is a strange phenomenon, in all truth: the question of where she came from is about resolved, but now, the book opens up with even stranger queries. When Voidtamer's large, gleaming eyes lock with her own, the smaller dragon takes the initiative and studies their unique coloration. He is not lying about being a Wind dragon; the green color is too light to suggest Nature. "It is," she resounds in agreement, joining him in flight with a few generous beats of her dull Swamp wings. The Nocturne lowers her head in his direction, which could be taken as a 'I couldn't agree more' or a 'Thanks for not making me walk' implication. With another misuse of titles, she then asks, "So, is Leader Levana's clan the first you've been a part of?"

Lemniscance walks in silence, Animus never leaving sight; each pawstep that the silver-scaled dragoness takes is with lightness, almost as if she carries no weight. Although Lemniscance is a slow walker (which some blame on her bulk and others blame on her tendencies to observe the smallest details in her environment), keeping up with Storm's pace, considering their differences in stride length, should not inconvenience her at all. The other Guardian's humming catches her interest. "You're an introverted type; an uncommon set of traits for a clan leader to possess," she observes, looking back over her shoulder for a moment before returning her gaze to the path ahead, "but one with strengths other types wouldn't have the patience to learn." What Lemniscance does not mention is that she can sense an uneasiness within Honeyblossum, though whether it is due to feeling uncomfortable around an environment she is not acquainted with, feeling mistrusting of the dragons she is with, or just feeling lonely for not being included in one of the others' conversations, she is not sure. When the Skydancer ahead of her comes to a halt, so does she, but she decides to let him search the area for a moment before offering assistance. As a foreigner who does not know these lands, she does not want to make things more difficult.
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
@WillowPhoenix @Lemniscate arrrrrrrrrgh life D: I've been so busy and I haven't had time to respond! Dx I'm so sorry, guys! (oh-- and Lemmi-- Voidtamer is actually a Nature derg, he was saying he's a child of the Windsinger because Spirals were created by Wind. xD) ------ Voidtamer gives a flick of his dark tail. "Well, besides my birth clan in Nature, yes. Queen Levana's clan has been my home for as long as I can remember." He drops off into thoughtful silence for a moment, out of character with his usual energetic, talkative self. Lily grins and weaves in and out of the thorns that surround the path, diving and twisting. "Yep. Well, I'm okay in the air, but more likely to mess up when I'm on the ground. Nocturnes aren't exactly meant for walking," she says, holding up her small front arms in a shrug-like gesture. Storm opens his mouth a crack, tasting the air. His bright eyes narrow. "There's someone else here. I can't quite distinguish who….." His whisper trails off as he flares his nostrils again. "Wait. Lily, come here." The small Nocturne flutters over to land by her clanmate, and flicks her tongue out into the dank air. "That's someone of our clan. It has to be," she murmurs to the Skydancer. Storm nods. "Yes. That's what I thought too. But what are they doing all the way out here…?" His tail twitches impatiently. A glimpse of glowing eyes appears in the brambles before the group. There is a rustling, and a small silver Nocturne dragon crawls into view. By her side floats an icy-plumed Snow Streak. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9906216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99063/9906216_350.png[/img] [/url] She surveys the other dragons from a distance. Her pale blue wings twitch nervously, and her eyes seem to be clouded with pain, or something close to it. She toys with the necklace of purple stones that hangs around her neck. Quite suddenly, she freezes completely, her gaze locked on Lemniscance. "Hello, Silver," Lily says in a falsely cheerful tone. Voidtamer and Storm watch silently. Ignoring her clanmate's greeting, Silver speaks softly, her voice hoarse. "You smell… You smell of [i]her.[/i] You smell of Silverwings." She drags her gaze to Honeyblossom next. "And you…." her talons slowly rise to touch her necklace again. "It cannot be."
@WillowPhoenix @Lemniscate

arrrrrrrrrgh life D: I've been so busy and I haven't had time to respond! Dx I'm so sorry, guys!
(oh-- and Lemmi-- Voidtamer is actually a Nature derg, he was saying he's a child of the Windsinger because Spirals were created by Wind. xD)

Voidtamer gives a flick of his dark tail. "Well, besides my birth clan in Nature, yes. Queen Levana's clan has been my home for as long as I can remember." He drops off into thoughtful silence for a moment, out of character with his usual energetic, talkative self.

Lily grins and weaves in and out of the thorns that surround the path, diving and twisting. "Yep. Well, I'm okay in the air, but more likely to mess up when I'm on the ground. Nocturnes aren't exactly meant for walking," she says, holding up her small front arms in a shrug-like gesture.

Storm opens his mouth a crack, tasting the air. His bright eyes narrow. "There's someone else here. I can't quite distinguish who….." His whisper trails off as he flares his nostrils again. "Wait. Lily, come here."

The small Nocturne flutters over to land by her clanmate, and flicks her tongue out into the dank air. "That's someone of our clan. It has to be," she murmurs to the Skydancer.

Storm nods. "Yes. That's what I thought too. But what are they doing all the way out here…?" His tail twitches impatiently.

A glimpse of glowing eyes appears in the brambles before the group. There is a rustling, and a small silver Nocturne dragon crawls into view. By her side floats an icy-plumed Snow Streak.

9906216_350.png

She surveys the other dragons from a distance. Her pale blue wings twitch nervously, and her eyes seem to be clouded with pain, or something close to it. She toys with the necklace of purple stones that hangs around her neck. Quite suddenly, she freezes completely, her gaze locked on Lemniscance.

"Hello, Silver," Lily says in a falsely cheerful tone. Voidtamer and Storm watch silently.

Ignoring her clanmate's greeting, Silver speaks softly, her voice hoarse. "You smell… You smell of her. You smell of Silverwings." She drags her gaze to Honeyblossom next. "And you…." her talons slowly rise to touch her necklace again. "It cannot be."

m59NfS2.png
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

It's fine, Squishy! :3 Don't be sorry. ^-^ And ahhhhh! It's Silva! :3

Honeyblossom looked up at the other guardian. "Really?" she asked. She didn't mean to come off as introverted, but sometimes, she couldn't help it. She went to say something else, but when the others halt and a silver dragoness comes into view, she slightly turns her attention to that dragoness.

"You smell… You smell of her. You smell of Silverwings." the silver Nocturne looked at Lemniscate then to her. "And you…." she water her raise her talons to touch her necklace. "It cannot be."

Honeyblossom wanted to say something, but held back just for a moment. Meanwhile, Rainbow looked up at Lily and gave her a guilty look and was about to say something when, her attention as well, shifted to the silver Nocturne and watched everything in silence.
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

It's fine, Squishy! :3 Don't be sorry. ^-^ And ahhhhh! It's Silva! :3

Honeyblossom looked up at the other guardian. "Really?" she asked. She didn't mean to come off as introverted, but sometimes, she couldn't help it. She went to say something else, but when the others halt and a silver dragoness comes into view, she slightly turns her attention to that dragoness.

"You smell… You smell of her. You smell of Silverwings." the silver Nocturne looked at Lemniscate then to her. "And you…." she water her raise her talons to touch her necklace. "It cannot be."

Honeyblossom wanted to say something, but held back just for a moment. Meanwhile, Rainbow looked up at Lily and gave her a guilty look and was about to say something when, her attention as well, shifted to the silver Nocturne and watched everything in silence.

*facepalm* Next time... I'll look at the dragon's page, rather than making assumptions. xD Apologies, Winter! ~Grrr... This took me forever to respond to; I didn't have much motivation to get onto a computer and RP, but I think I'm doing a bit better now.

Evanescent flies onward, hoping that her inabilities in forming a response she thought appropriate were not creating some awkward silence. Whether she would come up with one is indeterminate, however, because of the arrival of the silver-scaled, ice-winged Nocturne and her familiar. Assuming that Voidtamer descends to a land, so does Evanescent.

Like everyone else, the new arrivals deter Lemniscance's attention from her previous engagements. The Guardian exhales with a smile; her muscles ripple with coordination as she adjusts her posture, wanting to come across as gentle to these creatures who aurate with mistrust and trauma. She overlooks the other silver dragoness, noting a nervous nature, a lack of social behavior, and a peculiar scar that suggests a difficult point in the past. Lemniscance picks up Silver's name at her clanmate's mention, and a glimmer of curiosity once again passes over her eyes. "Quite an observation," she replies in her usual, relaxed tone, her voice still lacking the changes in pitch that most dragons have. She looks to Honeyblossum, then back to Silver. "Silverwings resides in the Starfall Isles, an Adviser to the clan which I lead, though..." She pauses a moment to adjust her goggles, her smile ever-growing, "...I hear she was a Leader of her own some time ago." She hopes to make a connection with this dragon through generalization, just to ensure that she is not endangering her clan members in any way.

*facepalm* Next time... I'll look at the dragon's page, rather than making assumptions. xD Apologies, Winter! ~Grrr... This took me forever to respond to; I didn't have much motivation to get onto a computer and RP, but I think I'm doing a bit better now.

Evanescent flies onward, hoping that her inabilities in forming a response she thought appropriate were not creating some awkward silence. Whether she would come up with one is indeterminate, however, because of the arrival of the silver-scaled, ice-winged Nocturne and her familiar. Assuming that Voidtamer descends to a land, so does Evanescent.

Like everyone else, the new arrivals deter Lemniscance's attention from her previous engagements. The Guardian exhales with a smile; her muscles ripple with coordination as she adjusts her posture, wanting to come across as gentle to these creatures who aurate with mistrust and trauma. She overlooks the other silver dragoness, noting a nervous nature, a lack of social behavior, and a peculiar scar that suggests a difficult point in the past. Lemniscance picks up Silver's name at her clanmate's mention, and a glimmer of curiosity once again passes over her eyes. "Quite an observation," she replies in her usual, relaxed tone, her voice still lacking the changes in pitch that most dragons have. She looks to Honeyblossum, then back to Silver. "Silverwings resides in the Starfall Isles, an Adviser to the clan which I lead, though..." She pauses a moment to adjust her goggles, her smile ever-growing, "...I hear she was a Leader of her own some time ago." She hopes to make a connection with this dragon through generalization, just to ensure that she is not endangering her clan members in any way.
lemmi | female | FR+1
@Lemniscate @WillowPhoenix

Not a problem, Lemmi xD it's an easy mistake to make. So sorry for my delayed response you two. xC

Voidtamer, Lily, and Storm watch the whole interaction quietly, knowing there was something going on that they would not be able to comprehend and shouldn't interrupt.

Silver drags her gaze back to Lemniscance, her haunted eyes meeting the larger dragoness's shining pink ones. "Yes," she whispers. "She was my leader. I.... I must see her." She darts forward with surprising speed, her large wings flared. "Please," she whispers. "Take me to Silverwings." As though someone had jerked on a cord attached to her nose, Silver's head snapped around to look at Honeyblossom. "And Willow," she murmurs. Her voice is pained and sounds as if it's being dragged from her throat by hooked talons. "I must...... Willow and Silverwings...." The nocturne looks up at the two larger dragons, her expression pleading, hopeful, sad, and terrified all at once.

Voidtamer clears his throat. "Is this... A good idea? They may not be the same dragons that you're thinking of," he says kindly to Silver. In contrast to the nocturne, his voice is warm and deep.

Silver, without taking her eyes off the two leaders, whispers, "it is them. I know the scent of my oldest friends."
@Lemniscate @WillowPhoenix

Not a problem, Lemmi xD it's an easy mistake to make. So sorry for my delayed response you two. xC

Voidtamer, Lily, and Storm watch the whole interaction quietly, knowing there was something going on that they would not be able to comprehend and shouldn't interrupt.

Silver drags her gaze back to Lemniscance, her haunted eyes meeting the larger dragoness's shining pink ones. "Yes," she whispers. "She was my leader. I.... I must see her." She darts forward with surprising speed, her large wings flared. "Please," she whispers. "Take me to Silverwings." As though someone had jerked on a cord attached to her nose, Silver's head snapped around to look at Honeyblossom. "And Willow," she murmurs. Her voice is pained and sounds as if it's being dragged from her throat by hooked talons. "I must...... Willow and Silverwings...." The nocturne looks up at the two larger dragons, her expression pleading, hopeful, sad, and terrified all at once.

Voidtamer clears his throat. "Is this... A good idea? They may not be the same dragons that you're thinking of," he says kindly to Silver. In contrast to the nocturne, his voice is warm and deep.

Silver, without taking her eyes off the two leaders, whispers, "it is them. I know the scent of my oldest friends."
m59NfS2.png
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

It's okay.<3 <3 Don't be sorry. :3

HoneyBlossom looked at the smaller dragon and upon seeing her facial expression, Honey's heart just dropped; she concluded that what she was about to say was worth a shot. Bowing her head a bit. "If you are able to, I am more then happy to let you come with me to the Sunbeam Ruins to see your friend whenever you wish," she said, giving a small smile, then whispered, "Willow...the poor soul."

Lily, upon hearing Willow's name and being quite curious, ran up and hid under HoneyBlossom, looking at Silver with interest. She's heard the name quite a bit from the Skydancer and was curious to see what the dragon looked like.
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

It's okay.<3 <3 Don't be sorry. :3

HoneyBlossom looked at the smaller dragon and upon seeing her facial expression, Honey's heart just dropped; she concluded that what she was about to say was worth a shot. Bowing her head a bit. "If you are able to, I am more then happy to let you come with me to the Sunbeam Ruins to see your friend whenever you wish," she said, giving a small smile, then whispered, "Willow...the poor soul."

Lily, upon hearing Willow's name and being quite curious, ran up and hid under HoneyBlossom, looking at Silver with interest. She's heard the name quite a bit from the Skydancer and was curious to see what the dragon looked like.

That's alright, Winter! Isn't it a bit refreshing to know we all have lives outside of RP? xD

Lemniscance smiles through the other dragons' negative auras; depression, frustration, irritation, and desperation cloud the area, but none of it phases her. She studies Silver through her blue-tinted goggles, with a soft, heart-filled gaze, as Honeyblossom voices her offering, and like the other Guardian, she lowers her head in consensus.

"Complications arise when injuries are forced to the heart, but it becomes stronger once the pain is healed," she remarks, her tail swishing with satisfaction. "I will not be traveling to the Sunbeam Ruins, I'm afraid," she then adds with the slightest bit of remorse, tilting her head to the right with the statement, "however, I possess a guide to help you seek us out."

Evanescent observes as her Leader dips her nose into her sash, fumbling for another of the Starwood Glade vials. She sits somewhere near Voidtamer, her small antennae twitching at his sudden input to the conversation. But she herself does not speak a word.

That's alright, Winter! Isn't it a bit refreshing to know we all have lives outside of RP? xD

Lemniscance smiles through the other dragons' negative auras; depression, frustration, irritation, and desperation cloud the area, but none of it phases her. She studies Silver through her blue-tinted goggles, with a soft, heart-filled gaze, as Honeyblossom voices her offering, and like the other Guardian, she lowers her head in consensus.

"Complications arise when injuries are forced to the heart, but it becomes stronger once the pain is healed," she remarks, her tail swishing with satisfaction. "I will not be traveling to the Sunbeam Ruins, I'm afraid," she then adds with the slightest bit of remorse, tilting her head to the right with the statement, "however, I possess a guide to help you seek us out."

Evanescent observes as her Leader dips her nose into her sash, fumbling for another of the Starwood Glade vials. She sits somewhere near Voidtamer, her small antennae twitching at his sudden input to the conversation. But she herself does not speak a word.
lemmi | female | FR+1

what is this "life" you speak of? 0-o

A strange emotion passes through Silver's gaze. "Thank you," she whispers. Her claws once more rise to touch the necklace at her throat, and the Snow Streak at her side gives a soft trill. Assuming Lemniscance holds out the vial, the Nocturne takes it and holds it tightly, but carefully, in her front talons. She spreads her long wings and turns to Honeyblossom. "After you."

Voidtamer watches in concern, his brows furrowed deeply. "Alright, well I suppose I'll just tell the Queen where you've gone." Storm nods at his clanmate, smiling.

Lily edges back over to Rainbow. "Gosh. This is so weird. Silver never really talks to anyone, she's really anti-social. Who's this Willow?" She ends her stream of thoughts on a question, tilting her head at the Skydancer.

what is this "life" you speak of? 0-o

A strange emotion passes through Silver's gaze. "Thank you," she whispers. Her claws once more rise to touch the necklace at her throat, and the Snow Streak at her side gives a soft trill. Assuming Lemniscance holds out the vial, the Nocturne takes it and holds it tightly, but carefully, in her front talons. She spreads her long wings and turns to Honeyblossom. "After you."

Voidtamer watches in concern, his brows furrowed deeply. "Alright, well I suppose I'll just tell the Queen where you've gone." Storm nods at his clanmate, smiling.

Lily edges back over to Rainbow. "Gosh. This is so weird. Silver never really talks to anyone, she's really anti-social. Who's this Willow?" She ends her stream of thoughts on a question, tilting her head at the Skydancer.
m59NfS2.png
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

I agree with Winter; what is this 'life' you speak of? o-o Where can I get one? O-O

HoneyBlossom smiled at the Nocturne before turning to Lemniscance. "It's a shame you won't be accompanying us. However," she smiled, "you are more welcome to come over to my clan if you ever need an ally or anything. It was a pleasure being in your presence" she bowed her head a bit. "It was a pleasure to meet all of you, actually. I hope we do get to see each other in the future." She turned back to Silver. "Follow me," she said quietly, waiting for a bit.

Rainbow watched everyone else before looking up at Lily. "Willow's a warrior in our clan," she said, "She's semi new, but she's very anti-social as well. Spends most of her time at the Coliseum, fighting even though she can't.." she stopped quickly in mid-sentence, afraid to say anything else in front of Silver and everyone else but changed routes. "I do belIeve she, Silverwings and Silver were all apart of a clan once...," she trailed off, before looking at Silver.
@Lemniscate @ADarkWinter

I agree with Winter; what is this 'life' you speak of? o-o Where can I get one? O-O

HoneyBlossom smiled at the Nocturne before turning to Lemniscance. "It's a shame you won't be accompanying us. However," she smiled, "you are more welcome to come over to my clan if you ever need an ally or anything. It was a pleasure being in your presence" she bowed her head a bit. "It was a pleasure to meet all of you, actually. I hope we do get to see each other in the future." She turned back to Silver. "Follow me," she said quietly, waiting for a bit.

Rainbow watched everyone else before looking up at Lily. "Willow's a warrior in our clan," she said, "She's semi new, but she's very anti-social as well. Spends most of her time at the Coliseum, fighting even though she can't.." she stopped quickly in mid-sentence, afraid to say anything else in front of Silver and everyone else but changed routes. "I do belIeve she, Silverwings and Silver were all apart of a clan once...," she trailed off, before looking at Silver.

*tears up* I am such an unmotivated b*stard! Forgive me for taking so long again, ladies~ Let's hope that it never happens again!

"The pleasure's all ours, Leader Honeyblossum," Lemniscance affirms, speaking in regard to herself and Evanescent. "We shall discuss an alliance between our clans at time's nearest allowance." She stands where she is, tail and wings swishing on occasion, as she awaits the other dragons' departure. Similarly, Evanescent sits quietly in her same position, offering a smile to the others, but not speaking out of turn.

*tears up* I am such an unmotivated b*stard! Forgive me for taking so long again, ladies~ Let's hope that it never happens again!

"The pleasure's all ours, Leader Honeyblossum," Lemniscance affirms, speaking in regard to herself and Evanescent. "We shall discuss an alliance between our clans at time's nearest allowance." She stands where she is, tail and wings swishing on occasion, as she awaits the other dragons' departure. Similarly, Evanescent sits quietly in her same position, offering a smile to the others, but not speaking out of turn.
lemmi | female | FR+1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11