Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams like no others ~Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Narshia @HummingKnight @Abysmal @Villarrai Cassandra lets out a sigh, they didn't quite understand yet for there was more to come than her in this dumb form, so very much more they might or might not understand. She stares the other wolf in the eyes, her silver eyes sharp and cold. She wipes away the tears and settles down into a sitting position, fulling showing the stitches from the neck in the middle traveling down to a few inches below her hips. She is no longer heartbroken or worried about Ferlin might think. "Let me tell you both of this" she said, her tone balanced and sharp "I'm nothing related to the creature you call two-legged, this thing inside me merely decides to take this appearance when I transform and not using my youki or awakening" She points to the stitches "These are what mark me as what you might call a monster, the thing inside me, the yoma flesh and blood, that has made me what you wolves might call a monster" She slams a fist onto her chest "Whats inside me is what is the true monster and it takes its inside form onto the outside sometimes, so I think you get it that I merely take the form of a two-legged like this one, this is just a disguise I am wearing right now" Cassandra finishes and looks at Ferlin curled up beside her, she gives a small smile and puts one hand on the gray wolf's head and rubs her fur and ears for a moment before removing the snowy colored hand. "Oh and one more thing" she says "I was born a wolf, a pure wolf pup before......" Cassandra stops, her face darkening and turning into a glare "before Demesne made me who I am today and yes I can change back into a wolf" She clenches her teeth and tries to calm herself and takes a look down the steep cliff, in the distance she notices Sam and a orange she-wolf together. Cassandra makes little note of it before turning back to the others. She stands up and what looks like pieces of black glass appear for a moment before vanishing. She now wears a uniform that is black, it is fitting and has various straps on it. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/b3c8b816e141b427bd1549d943c94aaf/tumblr_inline_n7hehhVAC11qc9ye3.jpg[/img] (minus the hair and missing arm, this is the outfit I was thinking of) She adjust herself and flicks back a few pieces of white hair that have gotten in her eyes. She sits back down and stares at the wolf with sharp silver eyes. "So" she says "Whats your name and how are you going to take care of that wound of yours"
@Narshia @HummingKnight @Abysmal @Villarrai

Cassandra lets out a sigh, they didn't quite understand yet for there was more to come than her in this dumb form, so very much more they might or might not understand. She stares the other wolf in the eyes, her silver eyes sharp and cold. She wipes away the tears and settles down into a sitting position, fulling showing the stitches from the neck in the middle traveling down to a few inches below her hips. She is no longer heartbroken or worried about Ferlin might think. "Let me tell you both of this" she said, her tone balanced and sharp "I'm nothing related to the creature you call two-legged, this thing inside me merely decides to take this appearance when I transform and not using my youki or awakening" She points to the stitches "These are what mark me as what you might call a monster, the thing inside me, the yoma flesh and blood, that has made me what you wolves might call a monster" She slams a fist onto her chest "Whats inside me is what is the true monster and it takes its inside form onto the outside sometimes, so I think you get it that I merely take the form of a two-legged like this one, this is just a disguise I am wearing right now" Cassandra finishes and looks at Ferlin curled up beside her, she gives a small smile and puts one hand on the gray wolf's head and rubs her fur and ears for a moment before removing the snowy colored hand.

"Oh and one more thing" she says "I was born a wolf, a pure wolf pup before......" Cassandra stops, her face darkening and turning into a glare "before Demesne made me who I am today and yes I can change back into a wolf" She clenches her teeth and tries to calm herself and takes a look down the steep cliff, in the distance she notices Sam and a orange she-wolf together. Cassandra makes little note of it before turning back to the others. She stands up and what looks like pieces of black glass appear for a moment before vanishing. She now wears a uniform that is black, it is fitting and has various straps on it.

tumblr_inline_n7hehhVAC11qc9ye3.jpg
(minus the hair and missing arm, this is the outfit I was thinking of)

She adjust herself and flicks back a few pieces of white hair that have gotten in her eyes. She sits back down and stares at the wolf with sharp silver eyes. "So" she says "Whats your name and how are you going to take care of that wound of yours"
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai@Abysmal @Awesomeabby999

Although Ferlin was being snuggled into deep sleep within only seconds, she listened to Cassandra as she was speaking, explaining exactly what she was. She relaxed and inhaled happily as she felt Cassandra's 'paw' rest on her fur, making Ferlin whimper in comfort. She wondered who exactly she meant the question to, for Ferlin's eyes weren't open to see the direct eye contact shew as giving it to, and the fact that both her and Shira were wounded badly. Ferlin decided she would stay quiet, to not recieve the pain in her leg back once again and to catch some rest, as she silently drifted off once again into a dream, and in that dream she started to try and contact Shira, wishing she knew how Shira had done it.
@DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai@Abysmal @Awesomeabby999

Although Ferlin was being snuggled into deep sleep within only seconds, she listened to Cassandra as she was speaking, explaining exactly what she was. She relaxed and inhaled happily as she felt Cassandra's 'paw' rest on her fur, making Ferlin whimper in comfort. She wondered who exactly she meant the question to, for Ferlin's eyes weren't open to see the direct eye contact shew as giving it to, and the fact that both her and Shira were wounded badly. Ferlin decided she would stay quiet, to not recieve the pain in her leg back once again and to catch some rest, as she silently drifted off once again into a dream, and in that dream she started to try and contact Shira, wishing she knew how Shira had done it.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia
((OOC:Bump))
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia
((OOC:Bump))
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg
@Narshia
May I join in?
@Narshia
May I join in?
fire_banner.pngplague_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9