Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreams like no others ~Open~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DacianaLupa @Abysmal @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Ferlin was about to hear Shira's reply, have of her not intending to hear it, when a sudden jerk startled her. Light started seeping throughg the walls of the cavern or wherever they were, and she yelped to Shira. "What happening?! Don't let me go! HEL-" Ferlin awoke, gasping, panting, her heart pounding in her ears. The ghostly wolf had left my body, making me drained from the strange place. Thef irst thing Ferlin did was turn her head sharply to look for Shira. Her body was there, nothing had happened to her. Maybe she was still int hat place, making Ferlin wonder what was happening in there and what she was saying. Then she heard weird noises, stepping snow and growling. Ferlin slowly turned her gaze at Cassandra. She was growling and snapping at something. It looked as if something was trying to take over her. She could smell the stench of danger, and saw Sam and another wolf she hadn't known, their footprints leading to a distant. Ferlin's corner of her mouth twitched, as she got the feeling she should do the same. She got up, but then made a faint whimper as she felt pain like a peircing knife in her leg. Ferlin remembered now that she had fallen off the tree and broke her leg. She looked down where cherry red stained the white milky snow. At least it stopped bleeding, but she was in a worse matter right now. Her eyes widened in fear, every couple seconds glancing at Cassandra, her fur was bristled and mad. She limbed, dragging her foot as she struggled to get to Shira's body, gritting her teeth with every step to come. She grabbed Shira's scruff firmly and pulled her onto her back. Ferlin's legs wobbled, the weight was almost unbarable, but she coyodn't let her friend die. She was like her sister. She was her life. Ferlin froze for a second, realizing she had just called Shira her friend. "Of corse, I'm sure we are friends. And if not, I'd still sacrifice myself for any of these wolves. Especially you, Shira." Ferlin whispered, smiling sadly a little, for Shira reminded her of the scent of her mother's when she was a pup. She shook her head, she needed to focus. She started off, panting and trying to get a jogging pace. The growlings and murmers frew louder from Cassandra, as Ferlin flicked her ears to try to not hear. They were almost a fair distance when Ferlin's foot tripped on a rock, falling and twisting it. Ferlin could not hold in the pain and ket out a yelp, and with her last stregth bit Shira's scruff and tossed her into a safe distance in a snowbank so she would be hidden from sight if sny danger would happen. Then Ferlin fainted, too much blood loss for her to handle.
@DacianaLupa @Abysmal @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Ferlin was about to hear Shira's reply, have of her not intending to hear it, when a sudden jerk startled her. Light started seeping throughg the walls of the cavern or wherever they were, and she yelped to Shira. "What happening?! Don't let me go! HEL-" Ferlin awoke, gasping, panting, her heart pounding in her ears. The ghostly wolf had left my body, making me drained from the strange place. Thef irst thing Ferlin did was turn her head sharply to look for Shira. Her body was there, nothing had happened to her. Maybe she was still int hat place, making Ferlin wonder what was happening in there and what she was saying. Then she heard weird noises, stepping snow and growling. Ferlin slowly turned her gaze at Cassandra. She was growling and snapping at something. It looked as if something was trying to take over her. She could smell the stench of danger, and saw Sam and another wolf she hadn't known, their footprints leading to a distant. Ferlin's corner of her mouth twitched, as she got the feeling she should do the same. She got up, but then made a faint whimper as she felt pain like a peircing knife in her leg. Ferlin remembered now that she had fallen off the tree and broke her leg. She looked down where cherry red stained the white milky snow. At least it stopped bleeding, but she was in a worse matter right now. Her eyes widened in fear, every couple seconds glancing at Cassandra, her fur was bristled and mad. She limbed, dragging her foot as she struggled to get to Shira's body, gritting her teeth with every step to come. She grabbed Shira's scruff firmly and pulled her onto her back. Ferlin's legs wobbled, the weight was almost unbarable, but she coyodn't let her friend die. She was like her sister. She was her life. Ferlin froze for a second, realizing she had just called Shira her friend. "Of corse, I'm sure we are friends. And if not, I'd still sacrifice myself for any of these wolves. Especially you, Shira." Ferlin whispered, smiling sadly a little, for Shira reminded her of the scent of her mother's when she was a pup. She shook her head, she needed to focus. She started off, panting and trying to get a jogging pace. The growlings and murmers frew louder from Cassandra, as Ferlin flicked her ears to try to not hear. They were almost a fair distance when Ferlin's foot tripped on a rock, falling and twisting it. Ferlin could not hold in the pain and ket out a yelp, and with her last stregth bit Shira's scruff and tossed her into a safe distance in a snowbank so she would be hidden from sight if sny danger would happen. Then Ferlin fainted, too much blood loss for her to handle.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia @Abysmal @HummingKnight @Villarrai It finally happened after so many years of holding this power insider her back. It came out of Cassandra like a rushing river. [i]Years ago, when she had only been a small pup, Cassandra had been stolen from her small pack and taken by a midnight black wolf by the name of Demesne. This wolf had known Cassandra was just a bit special than the other wolves so she had taken the small pup for her own desires. Cassandra was split open and given yoma blood and flesh, a very rare monster to find. She had been turned into a being that could shift into a wolf but that was not it, she had been given something, a power that others called her monster, the result of this made Cassandra shunned and soon after Demesne was the only one to know of her true secret and so forth it was made believe my others that Cassandra was merely a very powerful well trained assassin, this had worked up until now. Its not that Demesne really cared about Cassandra, it was her power that she wanted to keep within Cassandra.[/i] She started to feel it surge through her body like a coursing river. She tried to speak and move towards the fallen Ferlin but her body would not let her. She wanted to cry and shout but it did not happen. The only thing she could do was turn back into that being that she had been made as only a pup. Cassandra wished she was a normal wolf, one who had lived a normal life and was happy but that was for others and not this black she-wolf. She transformed, her wolf breaking into what looked like a million pieces of glass. A pale white hand stretched from the shards and out followed a body with long limbs that had white snowy skin. To some this would be called a "human female" but Cassandra didn't know that she thought this was the form of a monster, and had a mark to prove it. She still had one scar on this form from the day she was given the yoma flesh and blood. Stitches in the middle of the neck that reached down to the very end of her hips, marked her, always reminding her what she should be. Despite her golden eyes and black fur. In this form Cassandra had short, wavy, layered pixie cut hair and piercing silver eyes. She finally moved herself from the ground and looked down at her hands and rest of her body. Tears pricked her eyes as she wrapped herself in a ball, covering the stichers and her bare body. She couldn't bare to look at the others. "I'm sorry" she said, trying her hardest not to cry. "I'm a monster and now its too late to take it all back" [img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206070241/claymorenew/images/0/07/Cassandra.jpg[/img]
@Narshia @Abysmal @HummingKnight @Villarrai

It finally happened after so many years of holding this power insider her back. It came out of Cassandra like a rushing river. Years ago, when she had only been a small pup, Cassandra had been stolen from her small pack and taken by a midnight black wolf by the name of Demesne. This wolf had known Cassandra was just a bit special than the other wolves so she had taken the small pup for her own desires. Cassandra was split open and given yoma blood and flesh, a very rare monster to find. She had been turned into a being that could shift into a wolf but that was not it, she had been given something, a power that others called her monster, the result of this made Cassandra shunned and soon after Demesne was the only one to know of her true secret and so forth it was made believe my others that Cassandra was merely a very powerful well trained assassin, this had worked up until now. Its not that Demesne really cared about Cassandra, it was her power that she wanted to keep within Cassandra.

She started to feel it surge through her body like a coursing river. She tried to speak and move towards the fallen Ferlin but her body would not let her. She wanted to cry and shout but it did not happen. The only thing she could do was turn back into that being that she had been made as only a pup. Cassandra wished she was a normal wolf, one who had lived a normal life and was happy but that was for others and not this black she-wolf. She transformed, her wolf breaking into what looked like a million pieces of glass. A pale white hand stretched from the shards and out followed a body with long limbs that had white snowy skin. To some this would be called a "human female" but Cassandra didn't know that she thought this was the form of a monster, and had a mark to prove it. She still had one scar on this form from the day she was given the yoma flesh and blood. Stitches in the middle of the neck that reached down to the very end of her hips, marked her, always reminding her what she should be. Despite her golden eyes and black fur. In this form Cassandra had short, wavy, layered pixie cut hair and piercing silver eyes. She finally moved herself from the ground and looked down at her hands and rest of her body. Tears pricked her eyes as she wrapped herself in a ball, covering the stichers and her bare body. She couldn't bare to look at the others. "I'm sorry" she said, trying her hardest not to cry. "I'm a monster and now its too late to take it all back"

Cassandra.jpg
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Abysmal @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai

After what seemed like centuries but was only a couple minutes, or maybe seconds, Ferlin's blood was up and pumping again, but her wounded leg was twisted in pain and Ferlin tried hard not to wail in agony. Her ears were slightly ringing, and she was still panting hard. Even though Shira seemed like any usual wolf, she weighed a lot. But that was probably only to Ferlin, since her strength had gone in a drain, a droplet every step she took. Her eyes watered of both the pain she bared hidden firmly in her quenched muscles and the hasty glow of the Sun's rays bulging in her vision. Ferlin tried to focus, to take at least normal trackings of her steps, but began to stagger like each step came with a sleeping dart. Ferlin gritted her teeth in frustration and shook her head, bellowing a short growl making the ringing in her ears stop, her body following. She heard a strange noise, and sensed something way off. Something, that had to do with a two-legged.... Ferlin's ears immediately perked up, her fur pulled on every corner or her body like a large magnet was above her. Her eyes widened and she let out her yelp of now mostly startlement, fear and a little piece of the pain that had been clinging in her throat. She backed away maybe to rapidly and tripped over her own legs and tail, stumbling onto her back and almost with no pause in between her acts squirmed into a proper defensive position, all though her scent was soaked with nothing but fear and her ears were flattened as if they were glued completely, muting out most of the sound waves surrounding her.That, was that really Cassandra? Ferlin struggled but finally a short play back of before came into her head. "I am not a dragon but I am something else..." So it was Cassandra. But...how? Ferlin tossed that thought away, she had a bigger one ahead of her bare eyes. what is the human form of Cassandra planning to do now? She slowly got anxious, gulping don her doubt and worries.

After what seemed like centuries but was only a couple minutes, or maybe seconds, Ferlin's blood was up and pumping again, but her wounded leg was twisted in pain and Ferlin tried hard not to wail in agony. Her ears were slightly ringing, and she was still panting hard. Even though Shira seemed like any usual wolf, she weighed a lot. But that was probably only to Ferlin, since her strength had gone in a drain, a droplet every step she took. Her eyes watered of both the pain she bared hidden firmly in her quenched muscles and the hasty glow of the Sun's rays bulging in her vision. Ferlin tried to focus, to take at least normal trackings of her steps, but began to stagger like each step came with a sleeping dart. Ferlin gritted her teeth in frustration and shook her head, bellowing a short growl making the ringing in her ears stop, her body following. She heard a strange noise, and sensed something way off. Something, that had to do with a two-legged.... Ferlin's ears immediately perked up, her fur pulled on every corner or her body like a large magnet was above her. Her eyes widened and she let out her yelp of now mostly startlement, fear and a little piece of the pain that had been clinging in her throat. She backed away maybe to rapidly and tripped over her own legs and tail, stumbling onto her back and almost with no pause in between her acts squirmed into a proper defensive position, all though her scent was soaked with nothing but fear and her ears were flattened as if they were glued completely, muting out most of the sound waves surrounding her.That, was that really Cassandra? Ferlin struggled but finally a short play back of before came into her head. "I am not a dragon but I am something else..." So it was Cassandra. But...how? Ferlin tossed that thought away, she had a bigger one ahead of her bare eyes. what is the human form of Cassandra planning to do now? She slowly got anxious, gulping don her doubt and worries.
Bathe in the moonlight's glow and howl a lullaby to be carried throughout waves.
@Narshia @HummingKnight @Villarrai @Abysmal

Cassandra could feel more tears threatening to fall. She clenched her teeth and balled her hands into fists. She hated how she looked right now, the snow white skin and short layered hair along with these elf pointed ears. She hated how long and langy her limbs were, how tall she was and how white and pale her complexion was and worst of all the stitches that had been put on her when she was only a pup. It had been a such a long time since she had taken this horrible form. She stood up, wobbling like a newborn pup. She stretched her limbs and moved around for a moment before seeing the look Ferlin gave her.
Cassandra's face fell when she saw Ferlin back up and snarl at her. She gritted her teeth, her face hot and wet from the tears running down it in streams. She froze for a moment noticing that Ferlin could see the stitches. She quickly sat down and curled into a ball, even more upset, knowing that Ferlin thought she was a no good, lying, thing or monster. What she hated most was that she might have the form of a human but inside the yoma flesh and blood had taken away all her humanity and wolf instinct. She was nothing but a monster in disguise. Cassandra looked at Ferlin with sadness in her silver eyes. She was somewhat huddled in a ball and was exposing her neck where the stitches started. "Please go" she said, her voice still the same as she was when she was a wolf "I'm a monster so please run and never go back"
@Narshia @HummingKnight @Villarrai @Abysmal

Cassandra could feel more tears threatening to fall. She clenched her teeth and balled her hands into fists. She hated how she looked right now, the snow white skin and short layered hair along with these elf pointed ears. She hated how long and langy her limbs were, how tall she was and how white and pale her complexion was and worst of all the stitches that had been put on her when she was only a pup. It had been a such a long time since she had taken this horrible form. She stood up, wobbling like a newborn pup. She stretched her limbs and moved around for a moment before seeing the look Ferlin gave her.
Cassandra's face fell when she saw Ferlin back up and snarl at her. She gritted her teeth, her face hot and wet from the tears running down it in streams. She froze for a moment noticing that Ferlin could see the stitches. She quickly sat down and curled into a ball, even more upset, knowing that Ferlin thought she was a no good, lying, thing or monster. What she hated most was that she might have the form of a human but inside the yoma flesh and blood had taken away all her humanity and wolf instinct. She was nothing but a monster in disguise. Cassandra looked at Ferlin with sadness in her silver eyes. She was somewhat huddled in a ball and was exposing her neck where the stitches started. "Please go" she said, her voice still the same as she was when she was a wolf "I'm a monster so please run and never go back"
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Shira felt a shake and rumble, and then Ferlin had disappeared. "No! Where are you going?! Don't go! I'm tired of being alone..." The azure-grey wolf choked back tears and felt sick to her stomach. She was once again alone in this dark place. Shira lay down to sleep, a prisoner to her own mind. Finally, she fell asleep, her muscles strained and her head throbbing with each heavy heartbeat.

It seemed like hours had gone by. Shira opened her eyes slowly, still feeling the effects of deep sleep. However, fading sunlight shined in her yellow eyes, not the stifling darkness. Everything rushed back into Shira's head; connecting to Ferlin, meeting her, and then having her friend disappear and finally sleeping. Shira nodded, a slight movement to her aching joints. Yes, Ferlin is my friend. Suddenly, Shira felt aware of her surroundings. And she could feel the rapid breath of Ferlin's jaws around her scruff. Shira turned her head, finding herself face-to-face with Ferlin. The wolf was in awful condition - a torn and bloody leg, matted fur, and wet, shaking legs. "A-are you okay?" Shira asked, her voice cracking and turning out to be almost a whisper. Shira wasn't really in any better condition, her legs ached and her fur was wet and matted with sweat. A moment after the question was asked, Shira tilted her head. There was an odd scent in the air, then, not standing too far off was a creature with pale furless skin and odd colored hair. Instinctively, Shira pulled her face back into a snarl, growling low in her dry throat. She could feel Ferlin push against her in fear. Shira didn't know what this beast was, but in her very soul, in her instinct, she knew it was not something she liked. "What are you?" She growled again, softly. Maybe the creature would understand her.

Shira felt a shake and rumble, and then Ferlin had disappeared. "No! Where are you going?! Don't go! I'm tired of being alone..." The azure-grey wolf choked back tears and felt sick to her stomach. She was once again alone in this dark place. Shira lay down to sleep, a prisoner to her own mind. Finally, she fell asleep, her muscles strained and her head throbbing with each heavy heartbeat.

It seemed like hours had gone by. Shira opened her eyes slowly, still feeling the effects of deep sleep. However, fading sunlight shined in her yellow eyes, not the stifling darkness. Everything rushed back into Shira's head; connecting to Ferlin, meeting her, and then having her friend disappear and finally sleeping. Shira nodded, a slight movement to her aching joints. Yes, Ferlin is my friend. Suddenly, Shira felt aware of her surroundings. And she could feel the rapid breath of Ferlin's jaws around her scruff. Shira turned her head, finding herself face-to-face with Ferlin. The wolf was in awful condition - a torn and bloody leg, matted fur, and wet, shaking legs. "A-are you okay?" Shira asked, her voice cracking and turning out to be almost a whisper. Shira wasn't really in any better condition, her legs ached and her fur was wet and matted with sweat. A moment after the question was asked, Shira tilted her head. There was an odd scent in the air, then, not standing too far off was a creature with pale furless skin and odd colored hair. Instinctively, Shira pulled her face back into a snarl, growling low in her dry throat. She could feel Ferlin push against her in fear. Shira didn't know what this beast was, but in her very soul, in her instinct, she knew it was not something she liked. "What are you?" She growled again, softly. Maybe the creature would understand her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @Villarrai @Abysmal Sam smiled a little at her "hello Aggy nice to meet you" he said before laying down looks back towards were they come from [i]"......."[/i] [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/3706577/wolf-lay-down-head-o.gif[/img] [i]"...I don't know...I wish they are but I'm not so sure..just meet them about a hour ago"[/i] he said with a sigh and curls up, his eyes toward were they just come from..he couldn't help but to be worried for Cassandra [img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/6XHXLajfQH1Kg/200_s.gif[/img]
@Narshia @DacianaLupa @Villarrai @Abysmal

Sam smiled a little at her "hello Aggy nice to meet you" he said before laying down looks back towards were they come from "......."
wolf-lay-down-head-o.gif
"...I don't know...I wish they are but I'm not so sure..just meet them about a hour ago" he said with a sigh and curls up, his eyes toward were they just come from..he couldn't help but to be worried for Cassandra
200_s.gif
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia Agafena looked back at the path they'd taken and glanced back at sam. in the corner of her eye she could see his worried look, she didn't really know him but it was obvious enough. Pondering a moment Agafena continually stared at where they came from, her eye's focusing on their tracks and the shadows on the ground. [b][i]"...if you're worried, do you want to go back"[/i][/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/42/05/b1/4205b121e16936bce28cf58ff3142276.jpg[/img] She stood up slowly and looked at Sam her head low [b][i]"i'm sure if they are your friends they won't harm you"[/i][/b] quietly she thought back to the scene recalling the familiar scent of the two legs. though none were around. [i]*interesting, i haven't seen the two legs in a while so i assumed they have left this place..*[/i] [img]http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Pointless/Wolves/Lone-Staring.jpg[/img]
@HummingKnight @Abysmal @DacianaLupa @Narshia

Agafena looked back at the path they'd taken and glanced back at sam.
in the corner of her eye she could see his worried look, she didn't really know him but it was obvious enough.

Pondering a moment Agafena continually stared at where they came from, her eye's focusing on their tracks and the shadows on the ground.
"...if you're worried, do you want to go back"
4205b121e16936bce28cf58ff3142276.jpg

She stood up slowly and looked at Sam her head low "i'm sure if they are your friends they won't harm you"
quietly she thought back to the scene recalling the familiar scent of the two legs. though none were around. *interesting, i haven't seen the two legs in a while so i assumed they have left this place..*
Lone-Staring.jpg
tumblr_pofqf46ezG1sbqvweo1_500.jpg

Ferlin's ears flicked in surprise as she heard a close snarl nearby. Her eyes swept to Shira, noticing that she was awake. "Sorry what ever happened back there, I don't know why i vanished. Well, we get to see each other eye to eye once more!" Ferlin whispered quietly the Ahira, giving her a small grin. It felt like forever that her face's muscles had stretched making a grin, for the past hours it had been nothing but fear, sorrow, confusion and struggle. Her grin didn't last long, her eyes swiveling back to look at the used to be wolf of Cassandra. Her eyes grew round and sad, once she had seen the tears streaking down her face like river streams. Ferlin lowered her gaze, mumbling softly to Shira. "It's ok, she's a friend of mine. She was a very caring wolf named Cassandra. I didn't know..." She trailed off, her eyes slowly laid onto Cassandra. She took small shuffles, and layed down beside Cassandra, her fur giving Cassandra warmth and comfort, letting out a small apoligetic whimper. "Please, don't cry. The Cassandra I know is a strong, kind, caring wolf. You saved my life in the creek and in the forest, why would I ever leave you?" Ferlin spoke soothingly, laying a paw on her lap. "Even though you might look like a monster, you are a friend to me." Ferlin was exhausted, her blood loss making her head ache and her broken leg swell. It felt good to close her eyelids, especially when she was used to the normal scent of Cassandra beside her.

Ferlin's ears flicked in surprise as she heard a close snarl nearby. Her eyes swept to Shira, noticing that she was awake. "Sorry what ever happened back there, I don't know why i vanished. Well, we get to see each other eye to eye once more!" Ferlin whispered quietly the Ahira, giving her a small grin. It felt like forever that her face's muscles had stretched making a grin, for the past hours it had been nothing but fear, sorrow, confusion and struggle. Her grin didn't last long, her eyes swiveling back to look at the used to be wolf of Cassandra. Her eyes grew round and sad, once she had seen the tears streaking down her face like river streams. Ferlin lowered her gaze, mumbling softly to Shira. "It's ok, she's a friend of mine. She was a very caring wolf named Cassandra. I didn't know..." She trailed off, her eyes slowly laid onto Cassandra. She took small shuffles, and layed down beside Cassandra, her fur giving Cassandra warmth and comfort, letting out a small apoligetic whimper. "Please, don't cry. The Cassandra I know is a strong, kind, caring wolf. You saved my life in the creek and in the forest, why would I ever leave you?" Ferlin spoke soothingly, laying a paw on her lap. "Even though you might look like a monster, you are a friend to me." Ferlin was exhausted, her blood loss making her head ache and her broken leg swell. It felt good to close her eyelids, especially when she was used to the normal scent of Cassandra beside her.
Shira made a surprised look, confusion sweeping voer her face. Friend? This was a beast that made her blood boil with rage. She gawked at Ferlin when she started to talk to the creature. "Ferlin. Ferlin, are you sure about what you're doing?" Shira asked, doubtfully. The beast had tears running down her smooth face and silver eyes. How could a wolf have turned into this? She felt uneasy and cold and just plain exhausted. It had been a difficult day, now the sun was setting and the sky was disappearing. Shira had been lost in a mental cavern and a wolf had turned into a beast. Ferlin had been possessed by a demon and Shira connected with her. The she-wolf's head ached, and her legs shook slightly from hurt and tiredness. Promptly, Shira decided to try and hide the uneasy thoughts of Cassandra. Shira touched her wet nose to Ferlin's flank and half-closed her eyes. "We should find somewhere to sleep. I-I can't hold up much l-longer."

[ooc. I'm actually super tired right now so good night c:]
Shira made a surprised look, confusion sweeping voer her face. Friend? This was a beast that made her blood boil with rage. She gawked at Ferlin when she started to talk to the creature. "Ferlin. Ferlin, are you sure about what you're doing?" Shira asked, doubtfully. The beast had tears running down her smooth face and silver eyes. How could a wolf have turned into this? She felt uneasy and cold and just plain exhausted. It had been a difficult day, now the sun was setting and the sky was disappearing. Shira had been lost in a mental cavern and a wolf had turned into a beast. Ferlin had been possessed by a demon and Shira connected with her. The she-wolf's head ached, and her legs shook slightly from hurt and tiredness. Promptly, Shira decided to try and hide the uneasy thoughts of Cassandra. Shira touched her wet nose to Ferlin's flank and half-closed her eyes. "We should find somewhere to sleep. I-I can't hold up much l-longer."

[ooc. I'm actually super tired right now so good night c:]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@Abysmal (g'night, c yer posts in the morning wink wink XD) @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Ferlin was almost entranced within only seconds when she heard Shira speak with weakness and exhaustion in her voice. She hesitated to stir leaving Cassandra. She mumbled to herself, struggling the forces to keep her eyelids awake, but also at the same time feeling surges of strenth rising from a spark withing her. She looked at Shira, swapped glances to Cassandra, and got up groggily, spreading a wide yawn. "Wait here with her." Ferlin spoke in a quiet hished voice, limbing towards a big rock covered in a coat of soft fresh green moss. She took a bundle enough for a nest for two and limbed back towards Shira and Cassandra. She dropped the moss and nodded a shaded small lit, kt wasn't steep, but it went down under the surface ground enough for shading and warmth. "That'd be a good spot to sleep, if anything I'm right outside with Cassandra. Don't worry." Ferlingave a lottle smile of assurance to her, nuzzling her a goodnight, plopping herself next to Cassandra keeping her warm and company.

(when i typed in that Ferlin yawned, i did the same thing XD which tells me to a conclusion, good night for today!)
@Abysmal (g'night, c yer posts in the morning wink wink XD) @DacianaLupa @HummingKnight @Villarrai

Ferlin was almost entranced within only seconds when she heard Shira speak with weakness and exhaustion in her voice. She hesitated to stir leaving Cassandra. She mumbled to herself, struggling the forces to keep her eyelids awake, but also at the same time feeling surges of strenth rising from a spark withing her. She looked at Shira, swapped glances to Cassandra, and got up groggily, spreading a wide yawn. "Wait here with her." Ferlin spoke in a quiet hished voice, limbing towards a big rock covered in a coat of soft fresh green moss. She took a bundle enough for a nest for two and limbed back towards Shira and Cassandra. She dropped the moss and nodded a shaded small lit, kt wasn't steep, but it went down under the surface ground enough for shading and warmth. "That'd be a good spot to sleep, if anything I'm right outside with Cassandra. Don't worry." Ferlingave a lottle smile of assurance to her, nuzzling her a goodnight, plopping herself next to Cassandra keeping her warm and company.

(when i typed in that Ferlin yawned, i did the same thing XD which tells me to a conclusion, good night for today!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9